Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[MAD SCIENCE PARTY] Date auctions!! Bids closed! RP open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:58 pm
And then Maddie bid on the leftovers because she could.
Alette got a bit more because she was special.
Remaining Tokens: 508

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Alette
Amount you are bidding: 50 tokens

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Pierre
Amount you are bidding: 10 tokens

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Keen

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Brand

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Darren

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Imbere

kuroopu
I

Chibi_Kokoro143
am

Steal
so

Face your demons
sorry

Torvil
you

quite uneventful
guys

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:06 pm
Before Camilla could really decide which person she wanted to go to she suddenly found herself being dragged up onto the stage with the other creeple and to her surprise Uru, Shayne, and Sorrel were dragged up as well! What was this? And why was she up here?

Her questions were answered soon after as the fancily dressed and groomed gnome started firing off descriptions about everybody on stage like... they were on Auction or something... 'Oh? We are...? ...! Wait what!? ...We're being auctioned off as dates for the Mad Science Dance? Oh... Well... Ok then!' The Dormouse ghoul thinks as she finally got a random curson to explain what was going on Camilla definitely didn't sign up for this... but sense she was up on stage that meant someone must have secretly signed her up... She'd have to do some snooping later... But that was for later and when she found out this was all for charity she had no problem with going through with it but found herself frowning at the highly false description the gnome gave of her "Jonny Danger? I never listen to his music... I'm more keen on Lindsey Spookling myself..."she mumbles to herself with her arms crossed before looking to the crowd of buyers... The Dormouse ghoul was on stage and feeling slightly under dressed...

She was in her default outfit which consisted of knee length seafoam green bloomers, white cotten socks which came to where the bloomers stopped and were tied shut with a purple ribbon, a loose flowy lavender purple shirt with a folded lavender purple collar, puffy sleeves and a purple stylized bat on the front it wasn't anything fancy... not by her standards anyway and she wished she had known so she could have put something more formal on like Uru... though looking at everybody else on stage most didn't really have time to prepare for this either...

Finally she sighs resigning herself to her current fate then unfolds her arms and smiles cheerfully if she was going to be auctioned off as a date she might as well be herself and make a good impression! So with that thought in mind she strikes a cute pose and waves cheerfully to all the buyers! This was just another adventure for her and she'd get through it like she did most of her adventures! By staying positive and cheerful!

Soon after the random curson explained that despite being on auction she could bid for a date too! Thats what the tokens were for! "Oh! Interesting!" she says excitedly then immediately zeros in on Uru while grinning playfully "I've been wanting to meet you properly for a while! Heh!" she whispers to herself before pulling out 100 tokens then waving them and pointing to Uru! She didn't really want to go on a 'Date' she just wanted to hang out and what better way then this!

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Uru!
Amount you are bidding: 100!

Token Count: 536 (636 - 100 = 536)

PhiferWolf
Camilla's bidding on you Uru!

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:11 pm
Night grinned at Aniu, coming over to her stage and leaning over it so he could talk to her, his tail flicking back and forth behind her.

"So quiet and shy?" His head tilted, "Secretly trouble underneath! Good facade if it is one, if not, we should correct that yeah?"

He chuckled light, leaning his chin on his crossed arms.

[Mistress Morbid]

musicaloner7 generated a random number between 500 and 1000 ... 940!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:17 pm
On a simple chance roaming, Qui had noticed that there was a rather large crowd gathering towards the gymnasium of the school. Curiousity getting the better of him, and on his way to find his single companion, the stallion decided to take a look at what was going on. Perhaps it was another festival of some kind. Those were quite nice here.

As he was entering, a gnome handed him a little sac with coin of some kind, to which he blinked down at blankly. What were these for...? with a shove in, the horseman stumbled in a little, but quickly gathered his balance, only to look around and see a swarm of students all around him... calling out numbers? and names? totally confused, he frowned slightly as he tried to pick out familiar faces... only to find the single one that he was well used to up on stage. A small mouse like ghoul was chirping away at the hellhound, and Qui slowly got as close as he could.. but wasn't able to get too close with all the elbows and shouting going on. So he stared with wide eyes from the distance between them.

What... was going on here. Were... students being sold?!

[ 940 tokens]

PhiferWolf
2funny, had to toss qui in

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:34 pm
Again she laughed as she moved towards the edge of the stage and knelt down. "Apparently so. Don't forget that aversion to saltwater fish. Sure that won't be a deal breaker? Thought cats liked fish." Propping her elbows on her knees, Aniu dropped her chin in her open palms as she grinned. "Heck yeah we should correct em." Her eyes once again drifted towards his tail as it flicked back and forth. "...I know this is gonna be forward but uh, I can't be held responsible for my actions if that comes any closer." She wanted to touch it.

Nyxtsuki Moon
Nightengale XIII, Pumpkin Ghost Whisperer.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:40 pm
Aisha looked just as awkward as everyone up there did. There was something strange about being stared at like a piece of merchandise, but she'd signed herself up so she had to go through with it.

She'd tried to catch Hollandaise's eyes at any point but whether through circumstance of deliberate action, had failed.

The zombie ghoul just shuffled, clad in her usual oversized hoodie and large headphones, and glanced out at the crowd with glowing orange eyes.  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:42 pm
Night's grin grew even wider.

"Saltwater fish is good food, not good friends." But for the sake of entertaining her, He put his hand on his heart and mocked sadness, his glowing green eyes widening and his ears laying down flat. Much like a kicked kitten. "But if I have to sacrifice the fish, I will do it." The facade didn't last long as his ears perked back up and he snickered.

"Hey hey Hey, Come here a moment..." He gestured her even closer with his tail, much like one would crook with their finger...except tail.

"See we should mess with some of the other contestants...I got a few..." he reached into his pockets and pulled out some sort of toys that looked like harmless pranks. "Ta daaaaaaaaaaaaaah~~~ Look so many toys, so much fun!" He cocked his head, ears perking again at the mere mention of pets.

His simple answer was, "I knew I was feeling super lucky today." Yes Aniu, pet him.

[Mistress Morbid]
/touch the ears Aniu...touch them fovof

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:47 pm
Rikku Takanashi

Uru shook his head at the description that the gnome had given him. Mentions of his mother was an off-topic discussion if anyone knew him. Unfortunately, no one really knew him to know that fact. He ducked his head and glowered regardless. He just had to make it through this tonight and he would be able to just put it behind him. It was when a ghoul's voice spoke up that he opened his eyes; right one gold and left one blue as he narrowed down at her smiling face. She was too happy to be mean to. Rolling his eyes, he let his expression soft to give her his attention. He looked down at her hand as she waved about the tokens that were given to them to use for this event.

"Why." He spoke as he turned his gaze back to the ghoul. "You could just talk to me. Why bid."

musicaloner7

Uru's head snapped up, his arms falling down to his side when a scent caught his attention. His eyes combed over the crowd before his gaze fell upon the Horseman. Qui. What was he doing here? Judging by some of the students on the stage; Horsemen were qualified for this event as well. Breathing heavily through his nose, he turned toward the ancient with an expression as if to say "I guess".  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:03 pm
After the Undead Boil finding out what's going on, his eyes growth wider and his face turned red as a beat. "Wait!? What!?" Shayne called out as he was being pulled on staged. What did the poor boil got himself into? He was too shy to date anyone and too shy to bid on a person to date him. "Oh boil. This might be a good time then ever to work on my shyness" Shayne told himself.

After the undead boil heard that he could place a bid on other student, an idea popped in his head. "I know! I'm going to bid on someone so cute and lovely! This way I could easy get over my shyness! If anything, I could make a new friend!" The undead Boil told himself with a smile.

Token 896-296=600

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Annalise
Amount you are bidding: 100 tokens

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Camilla
Amount you are bidding: 100 tokens

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Sorrel
Amount you are bidding: 96 tokens

Nyxtsuki Moon
Your character so dang cute.

Rikku Takanashi
Why not? I love Mouse and rodents

Miidnight Melody
Something as I told Rikku XD

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:08 pm
Anna had been quietly munching on her spookies on the stage. Sometimes she would stare intensely at the crowd...then sometimes she would stare at the ceiling.

If Merry or Tavi were here, she'd probably be more social, instead she was just enjoying the watching of others.

That was until a fellow auctionee made a bid on her, and was wandering the stage quietly mumbling to himself. She munched another spookie and then quietly slid her way over to the undead boil.

"I have a charm to help you with your shyness?" She gave Shayne a blank look, "But it attracts the migelworms, which could be annoying.

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
AWWWW THANKS <3 Have a Anna to talk to then :'D

Beejoux
Where is the Merry fovof?

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:12 pm
"Oh my god no. Don't look a me like that. That's not fair." The ghost flopped over on the stage, hand over her own heart. "The sad cat routine. Every time! Ugh. I'm a sucker for it." When he waved his tail again, Aniu picked up her head, quirking a brow curiously. Rolling over and crawling to the edge of the stage, Aniu's gaze fell on the toys and her eyes grew wide before the grin appeared once more. "Those... are not normal cat toys." Hur hur. Cat pun. "Wait... does that mean you want me to touch- er. You're okay with." ... Aniu paused, blinking. "You know what I mean."

Nyxtsuki Moon
DID HE JUST
User Image
STARE AT HER? Also please tell me hes got bang snaps in there somewhere.

Fixed cause I didnt use image tags xD

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:25 pm
Camilla had after placing her bid returned her attention to the bidders for a bit waving cheerfully at them before hearing Uru and turning towards him "Heh! You've been in every field class I have but I've yet to get to properly introduce myself to you! So why not while on a date!" she says cheerfully then laughs "Hah hah but don't worry! If I win the bid it wouldn't be a Date date just a chance to hang out!" she explains while wagging her tail happily

Suddenly one of her ears flick as she hears a bid involving her name quickly she looks to the source of the bid and was surprised to find it wasn't from the crowd but someone on stage! A very surprising someone at that! "Ooo! Shayne? You bid on me?!" she says in surprise then bounds over to him she certainly wasn't expected the shy clumsy undead boil to bid on her thats for sure!

PhiferWolf
Hah hah Uru if she wins the bid you better expect to a excitable hyper Dormouse ghoul on your hands! (Hah hah poor Uru!)

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
Wow Shayne! Wow! High bid too!

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:29 pm
Night's tail moved even more.

"Look at you like what?"

Would it be like.....
User Image
ANIU!?!!?!?

She joined him in the spread of toys, while he divided up the goods between them. Bang snaps, firing snakes, glowy green dice filled with his bad luck aura, some yarn..

he took the yarn for reasons.

Some cat n**...

Also taken for reasons.

"Of course I am?" Night looked back up at her, "I've been waiting for you to for awhile now!"

[Mistress Morbid]
HUE HUE HUE HUE

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:59 pm
Merry already had a date for the dance! Two, in fact.

But she did show up, if only to join in all the good nature and fun that the auction could provide. Humming, the ghoul wandered the crowd, gaze jumping from body to body, people watching.

At least until she realized who was being bid on. "Anna?"

nyxtsuki moon

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:02 pm
"...So incredibly unfair. Big eyes, sad ears. All you were missing is the hands up by your face." She said, imitating the gesture. The ghoul rolled her eyes playfully at the catnip and yarn. "Aaaah so is that how I get your attention? Yarn and catnip?" No matter, he wouldn't be to hard to find either way. Look for the trail of trouble right? The young ghost made a grabby hands motion at the Bang Snaps, scooping her portion up eagerly. "If you're sure then." She said, reaching up to gently scratch at and stroke the cat's ears. "...They're so soft..."

Nyxtsuki Moon'

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces