Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:14 pm
Daren snapped his fingers. "I think I know that place. Good selection of beer on tap." It took some time, but Daren did navigate them through the tunnels with ease. With a flick of his fingers, he popped off a manhole cover above and climbed the ladder, poking his head out first and looking around before climbing out. "Alright, coast's clear." he said offering a hand to help Evan and Joe out.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:30 pm
Evan toke the hand up and brushed himself off. "Yeah the owner is very unique...We're good friends, he's umm....rather 'different' If you catch my drift..." He said as he waited for joe. "And I don't have my phone...Can't call him to give him a heads up." He said sighing as he began to rub the bridge of his nose. "Great...I need a phone." He said as he looked around he a pay phone or something...if the city still had them.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:42 pm
Daren just shrugged. "Man, I live in a junkyard. Well, I did. I'm not gonna judge." he said starting to walk on ahead. "You're friends, right? I don't think it'll matter too much how much of a heads up he gets. We're crashing the joint one way or another, unless you feel like taking us home."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:42 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"A drink after a battle is well deserved!" Joe yelled a bit slapping both Daren and Evan on the backs hard as a loud chuckle emanated from him. "Tell me does this.....Bar.... Serve mead?" he questioned them. The bar thing he had gone to earlier had not had any on tap much to his dismay. Looking back at Evan when he mentioned a phone Joe tilted his head somewhat. "A phone? What pray tell type of item is that?" he asked him. "A creature such as your genie from before?" While it may have been evident already Joe was from no where around the town or in that matter the continent.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:54 pm
Skye pretty much figured there were others like her due to the many encounters she had with that gangster leader. She just didn't know how many there were and what other powers they could have. "I see, so it'll help the police detain them." she said, understanding the purpose of it now. It'll give the other officers a fighting chance against those types of criminals. "Um...well. Another fence seemed to have materalized in front of me, giving them enough time to make their escape." Skye said, answering his question. She hopes that was what he was inquiring and not the fact that she didn't really want to walk through the sewers.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:06 pm
The man raised en eyebrow. "Materalized?" He said as he walked closer to her. "Was it...a strange color?" He asked randomly as he began to walk around the junkyard. "Did you see faces? Particularly the one who made this 'fence'?"

Evan grunted from the backslap. "Well, he's kind of a diva...Clearly you've never dealt with a Merman before..." He said as he chuckled. "And I'm sure he has Mead, He's been around for a long time." He said smiling as he began thinking."No it's not...buut maybe I can make one." He said as he lifted his right hand infront of his chest, palm facing up as he began trying to focus his data into making a phone. "Nope...I can't seem to make that...." He sighed as he looked down deterred because of this set back  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:21 pm
"Well wherever we end up, I hope I can take a shower in the near future. I have had one helluva day and would greatly appreciate the chance for some proper r and r." Daren said rubbing his back with a wince. Adorning his back was another tattoo that had just barely finished healing completely, and was still a tad sensitive. It looked like the framework for a pair of bird wings fashioned from scrap metal, clearly meant as homage to the gang he ran with.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:25 pm
"Actually, yes. It was purple." Skye said when he asked about the color of the fence. "I only saw two faces, the gang leader and a tall boy with silver hair that spoke strangely. The third one, covered his face and had his hood up. I don't know who made that fence, but it wasn't the gang leader." she said, wondering what this factor could mean to the man.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:12 pm

"Pray that this bar is not of the one I had exited earlier. The keeper seemed none to happy with my actions towards one of his patrons" Joe said as they walked. He would like to have a drink if they could infact find this bar but from the look of it Evan was having trouble conjuring the phone he was speaking of earlier. "Fear not friend, I am sure you can create the magical phone device if you try hard enough" he bellowed slapping Evan on the back tho not as hard as the last time. He wore a broad smile on his face. While he didn't seem to know much about normal city things he did from his perspective find two friends which was always a plus.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:42 pm
The man froze and started tapping his cane. "purple? Interesting..." He muttered as he sighed. "That is not a color you'll see often...and i guarantee, the hooded man, he was the one who made that fence." He pulled out a his phone and made a call. "Chief, I'd like to put officer Zane as head investigator on this case. Yes we have two faces....there is one that was obscured but i'm confident that she will catch them."

Evan smirked. "Ok...one more good." He said as as he tried again. This time the data seemed to take shape into a phone, albeit a larger military cell phone. "I-i did it!" He smiled as he extended the antenna before pulling out the bars card and began dialing the number on it. "Hopefully he picks up..."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:52 pm
"Tell him to have drinks waiting!" Daren interjected from beside Evan, an excited smile on his face at the thought of having good beer for a change. More often than not he'd have to settle on whatever cheap stuff he could get at the 7-11.

((Y'know, I actually have a merman OC i wouldn't mind pulling out here if you don't feel like playing an NPC. xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:11 pm
((Is this merman related to that anime about a merman living in some guy's tub? >.< That's where my mind went to when I saw merman.))

"Really? Thank you sir! I won't let you down!" Skye said, extremely happy that she's the head of this case. It may not seem like much, but that meant that the other officers had to give her more respect and do as she said. "I'll get right on it and have the officers be on the look out." She said as she pulled out her phone and made calls as she started heading for the police department so she could get someone to draw their faces.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:20 pm
((lol noo, but close, and I would zell, but it's going to get kinda plot heavy with this one =P))

The man smiled. "No need for formalities. You may call me Mr. Mare, after all I'm just the ceo of Unitech...not you're chief." He said as he turned began to walk away. He began smirking as he looked at his pocket watch "After all my dear....this case will open a lot of doors. Especially since there is some wisdom involved. Must get my hands on that..."

Evan smiled when his friend picked up. "Hello? Marcus? Yes it's Evan....hey I'm in a pinch, can me and two friends crash above the tavern for a while, Umm...well somehow police got involved. Yes...Yes...No, actually I have a few questions for you. I know you'll be able to answer them. Ok, see you soon then!" Evan hung up as the phone returned to its original form. "Ok, follow me!" Evan said as he lead the two other guys down the street towards the middle class section of town  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:29 pm
((S'all good. Just thought I'd put that out there. ^.^ ))

"Haven't been in this part of town in a while." Daren said as he tucked his hands in his pockets. "I feel so....scumbag-ish here." Despite this, he seemed pretty indifferent to the change of scenery. Some passing pedestrians gave him frightened looks, glancing away or hurrying on past him. "Ah, now I remember why I tend to stick to my own turf. A guy with some tats and no shirt on is automatically assumed to be walking trouble. Mind you, they're not entirely wrong, but that doesn't mean I can't be offended."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:37 pm

(How tall is each character? I was setting Joe at about 6'5"-6'8" so probably a bit taller then the rest of the group)
Looking around as they walked Joe cared little about the looks that were shot Darens way. "Such wonders within this town" Joe said looking towards a few of the cars that drove past. While he had seen many in the time he had arrived in this part of the world it was still a marvel to behold for someone used to horseback as transportation. "Tho your tech things are questionable in many ways they do offer a vast array of sights" Joe said to neither of them in particular as they progressed.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff