Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Restless Dead [DnD 3.5] [Hiatus] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:49 am
The old man nods slowly and backs away. "I will leave you to it then. Please, come visit me at the general store when it is done, I am sure I will have a suitable reward for you. Heck, some of the others here probably will too."

With that the old man turns and heads back down the road to town.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:05 am
Threan glances toward the temple for a moment his blue eyes looking back and forth for a moment before he sighs and glances up toward Pyrrha for a moment before breaking off eye contact. "And if th th there are innocent people in there hiding as well?" He asks quietly. "Do..does anyone ha..ha have any blungeoning weapons? I've heard they are mo mo most effective against undead." He stutters out with a sigh, giving the ground a small kick, a bit of dust kicking up beneath his feet. "Go..go on in without me..but..but wait inside..I I will need to ch check for traps..I..I am going to ch ch check the outside for traps..." he says moving toward the trees near the temple.  

orphen5555

orphen5555

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:18 am
(And if Pyrra had said yes I would have been like. O___O)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:54 am
(Kill the women and the children)

"As you wish." Pyrrha headed to the crypt entrance.  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Alzzak

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:24 am
"Not all undead fall to blunt force, and to be honest I am looking learning of our foes." John spoke, thinking out loud, as he followed her.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:37 am
Threan nodded to the two of them. "I..I guess that is t-t-t-t true...still I would ra ra rather be sa safe." He says quietly and he gives John a wave. "I..will see you inside in just a moment the gnome says as he moves under the tree and looks up into it for any sign of movement. "Hello?" he calls out quietly.  

orphen5555

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:29 pm
Lydia heard the party begin to split up into different directions and to her dismay she could one set of footsteps coming her way. Their path seemed direct enough towards her tree that she felt that the person must have saw something that grabbed their interest. Perhaps sneaking that peak had given her position away. None the less she had to deal with this now. For a moment she though about sneaking away and hiding in a different tree but now seemed as good of a time as any to introduce herself to her prospective companions. Besides it would be easier to talk to one then three.

She watched as the timid individual came underneath her tree and meekly call up a hello. He looked like the oddest looking Svirfneblin she had ever seen but she she realized he must be a gnome of the surface world. He seemed quite skittish and not entirely sure if she was up their. She would have to be careful not to startle him...

Lyida carefully stuck her head out from the branches and foliage so the gnome could see her while cleverly keeping the rest of her body hidden. The face of a young comely dark elf lass now stared down at him. She responded back to the gnome sweetly. "Yes, can I help you? You know there's undead in this area. Its not safe to be on the ground."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:41 pm
Kowsauni
Lydia heard the party begin to split up into different directions and to her dismay she could one set of footsteps coming her way. Their path seemed direct enough towards her tree that she felt that the person must have saw something that grabbed their interest. Perhaps sneaking that peak had given her position away. None the less she had to deal with this now. For a moment she though about sneaking away and hiding in a different tree but now seemed as good of a time as any to introduce herself to her prospective companions. Besides it would be easier to talk to one then three.

She watched as the timid individual came underneath her tree and meekly call up a hello. He looked like the oddest looking Svirfneblin she had ever seen but she she realized he must be a gnome of the surface world. He seemed quite skittish and not entirely sure if she was up their. She would have to be careful not to startle him...

Lyida carefully stuck her head out from the branches and foliage so the gnome could see her while cleverly keeping the rest of her body hidden. The face of a young comely dark elf lass now stared down at him. She responded back to the gnome sweetly. "Yes, can I help you? You know
there's undead in this area. Its not safe to be on the ground."

Threan jumped a bit not expecting that in the least. He looked around for a moment before looking up at her, making eye contact for just a moment before glancing off to the side, his boot kicking up a bit of dust off the ground. 'Hel..Hello.... and..good..good evening...umm..I..am..so-so- sorry to interrupt your climbing." he says tipping his hate to the dark elf looking lass before putting it back on his head. "Y-y-yes I do..wh..wh..why are you in tree then? It's..it's even more dangerous when it's da-da dark." he says quietly, glancing up to her again and looking over her face for a moment before quickly looking away.  

orphen5555

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:58 pm
Lydia giggles at the Gnome's shy response. He wasn't bolting which she took as a good sign. Some surface dwellers would run at the sight of a drow, let alone what she had below. Perhaps he would treat her as person, though the hard part still laid ahead. "Well, that's why I'm in the tree, silly. Zombies tend to not be great climbers and it's easier to hide off the ground. What's your name, by the way? I'm Lydia. Are you here for the temple?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:06 pm
Kowsauni
Lydia giggles at the Gnome's shy response. He wasn't bolting which she took as a good sign. Some surface dwellers would run at the sight of a drow, let alone what she had below. Perhaps he would treat her as person, though the hard part still laid ahead. "Well, that's why I'm in the tree, silly. Zombies tend to not be great climbers and it's easier to hide off the ground. What's your name, by the way? I'm Lydia. Are you here for the temple?"

Threan blushes a bit and glances up at her before looking back down. "Th-th-th-Threan Falath." he says quietly as he reaches inside of his cloak for a moment and then removes his hand. "And..umm..y-y-yeah I am going to help the other two clear out..the..tem-tem-temple. It..it could..get um messy..how..how long have you um. been up there Ms. Lydia?" he asks quietly as he glanced at the very beautiful dark elf lady before deciding to look at the ground.  

orphen5555

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:22 pm
Lydia giggled once again at Threan. His shy politeness was strangely endearing. She could tell she was having an affect on him and by the way he was stealing glances at her she could tell he though she was beautiful. She wondered how much longer that would last... "Well Threan, it is a pleasure to meet you. I've only been up in this tree for about a day or so and was about to come down when you an your comrades suddenly arrived. I too have an interest in getting into the temple and the catacombs that lie beneath. Perhaps we can work together."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:31 pm
He adjust his hat and before glancing up at her again and then back down. "Well..um...if..if you..wa-wa-want too but why do you want to go inside? It's going..to be ver-very dangerous.." He says taking a deep breath. The drow was certainly pretty and her platinum hair covering her eye was making her more alluring and a bit mysterious. "Bu-bu-but if you want..you..can c-c-c-come with us. What are your skills?" He asks quietly.  

orphen5555

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:48 pm
Lydia smiled at Thean. "Oh, I have my reasons, its nothing sinister I assure you...just sort of personal. As for my skills well, I can see in the dark for one, something which may prove useful here. I'm also good with a bow and getting around unnoticed. I know a few spells too, but most important of all, I've actually been in the catacombs under the temple. I know my way around down there, at least a bit anyways, more so then you and your companions I imagine."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:01 pm
Kowsauni
Lydia smiled at Thean. "Oh, I have my reasons, its nothing sinister I assure you...just sort of personal. As for my skills well, I can see in the dark for one, something which may prove useful here. I'm also good with a bow and getting around unnoticed. I know a few spells too, but most important of all, I've actually been in the catacombs under the temple. I know my way around down there, at least a bit anyways, more so then you and your companions I imagine."

Threan seems pleased to hear all of that and glances up to her again, but just for a moment before looking back toward the ground, his cheeks blushing a bit again. "Y-y-y-y you can see in the dark as well?..That..will be very he-he-helpful." He stutters with a sighs. "Gods be damned.." he mumbles to himself. "I..I don't..see see why you can't join us...do you ne-ne-need help down?" he asks in the same quiet stutter.  

orphen5555

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:42 pm
Suddenly, the sultry confidence in Lydia's voice seemed to falter. "Oh...uh, no, I can get down fine by myself." For the first time in the conversation, Lydia looked away from the gnome, but she quickly regained her composure. She spoke again, but her voice still sounded a bit different. "There is, uh, one other thing you should probably know. You see... I'm not, uh, all what I might appear to be, and... Well, I guess you'll see what I mean."

Lydia's head disappeared back into into the foliage. Threan didn't hear much of anything, but he soon saw Lydia emerge from the branches and climb down the trunk of the tree head first. Lydia wasn't lying. From the waist up she looked like a beautiful drow girl, but from the waist down she had the monstrous body of an enormous black widow.

As she reached the bottom of the tree, her eight legs daintily transitioning to the flat ground, the mood became tense. Now it was Lydia who struggled to maintain eye contact. Still, she tried to play if off as if nothing was wrong. "So...uh... l-lets go join the rest of your companions...if you think they are ready to see me."  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff