Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Relic Wars(ARC 1-Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Great work!
  I've seen better.
View Results

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:28 am
(Hay Zelly you and Mr Pacwomen should meet up with Tyler while Tian is still in chaos looking for Levi. Plus it can lead to our first Bandit Guild vs Radiant Dawn moment.)

Levi was now sitting in cart that was covered somewhere in one of the back alleys. He was taking a breather after being on the run for a bit now. "Man this sucks I am hungry and I am starting to get tired from using my Cyclone Step to much." He said as he took a canteen out of his back pocket and took a few sips of it before he put it back. "And what the hell was that explosion, and who caused it?" He asked himself, but couldn't think of anything right off the bat.

Tyler was slowly making his way through Tian. As he walked down the street he even spotted the King at one point but avoided the area just to be safe. Soon enough he was near the building were the Kingdom holds the goods that it imports from outside providences and even other Kingdoms until it get's transported to the Capital. Tyler hid behind a few crates and noticed even in this chaos that it was still well guarded. "Darn it. I didn't think there would be this many guards with this situation going on." He said then sighed to himself. "Well then I guess I will need to get some reinforcements." He said then quickly ran off without being noticed.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:53 am
"Perhaps we should ask those in the Radiant Dawn, my king." Kasim suggested from his own horse as he rode beside the king though a few paces behind. "If anyone would have an idea of magical activity within the city, it should be them. Their expertise could prove useful." Kasim sat tall and proud upon his horse, his bronze skin standing out amongst the otherwise pale skin of those around him. Despite his foreign origins, however, the man was the king's right hand, his skill earning him a position of the king's personal guard.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Mr_Pacwoman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:57 am
"You got that right" Avice chuckled to herself as the drunken oaf fell flat on his face. She took a small drink from her mug and paused for a moment. "Espionage huh? Well, I'm up for it. I've nothing better to do anyhow. Who all's going ?". Avice was quite excited. Espionage, thievery, assassination, the stealthy stuff was her bread and butter. She could live off the adrenaline, that energy high. Plus she hadn't done a job that required some finesse in quite some time. This should be fun.

(Ahhh sorry about that! I figured he sat with another table or maybe since he's not very vocal Avice never really noticed him. Either way I'll be more careful/attentive in the future. Again, sorry about that! And yeah, DA:I sure is quite the time sink. I find it hard to pull myself away from it once I start play session. XD)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:06 am
"So far, just you and me. With stealth involved, of course we don't want a big team." Jin sighed. This was why he didn't really want to be in charge. Decisions. Oh sure it was easy once they got there, but first he had to make the vital decision of who to bring. "I'd bring Tyler, but with his fetish I'd worry he'd blow our cover before we want to." he sighed again and propped his chin up in one hand. "Any ideas?"

((He may not be loud, but Jin likes having fun as much as the next guy. XD ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Mr_Pacwoman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:36 am
"Just you and me huh?" Avice noticed Jin's sighs of discontent, she pondered for a moment of any possible allies they could bring. She drew a blank and then took the final drink from her mug. "Sadly I'm fresh out of ideas. The only other fellow I knew with even a modicum of the finesse required for such a gig died foolishly along with Lars in the failed coup attempt. And while I love sharing a drink with these fine fellows, they're more front line fighters and hack n' slash types. I would say Tyler is the next best thing, but I don't even know where he is, and as you said he has that fetish of his." Avice followed suit and let out a big sigh. She then rose from her stool and began to stretch "Well it's not like you and I have never been on an assignment together. And we're both pretty damned good if I do say so myself. Unless the boss has anyone she would like to go with us specifically, I think you and I could make it work." Avice finished stretching, she was even more excited than before. She had no details on the mission yet, but her adrenaline was already pumping. Even if it did wind up just being her and Jin, she wasn't worried. She had faith in his abilities and her own.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:51 am
(JUST LETTING EVERYONE KNOW I UPDATED THE LORE!!!!!!! I added info on the Relics and all the types of Relics there are. IF you still have any questions after you read it feel free to ask me anytime.)  

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:05 pm
(EDITED MY BAD razz Was half asleepish when I read the posts before I posted..)

Tyler entered the mess and looked around for anyone of his guild mates. You see what Tyler had that most of the others didn't fully have but still had some was his brains. Tyler was a mastermind and he thought things out very easy. Of course he wasn't always subtle about things he could always be five steps ahead. And knowing his mates they were probably at the Mess hall in the camp either eating, or talking about their version of achievements. And that brings us here. He looked and saw Jin who was in a group and talking to Avice. "Perfect" He thought to himself. These two would be great for the job he has in mind. So he slowly bobbed and weaved his way into the group just in time to hear them talk about his fetish. "You do realized that I may have this fetish but I still am smart enough to use it at the right time." He said with a big grin on his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:16 pm
{I will post as Chancy soon, once I get proper computer access, but first I must say that none of the bandits - with exception for Tyler - were in Tian yet. They were at the mess hall of their camp, which is somewhat beyond the borders of the Sun Kingdom.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:44 pm
(True Well I will edit razz I was half asleep cause my kitten was laying on me and I was almost falling asleep and I thought I read someone say bar lol.)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:57 pm
((Levi, you missed the point. sweatdrop It wasn't a matter of bar vs mess hall so much as your character not even being in the same city limits as them. sweatdrop ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:00 pm
(Its fine its like a anime so some scenes can happen during different time frames and Tian isn't that far from the bandit camp I thought I said that. Tian is already the outskirts of the kingdom. And sense it would take others time to get to the city it wouldn't be bad for him to go there and just let the others show up. )  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:15 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"Yes Kasim you could very well be correct on that matter" Kaelthas said as he sighed a bit. "The group that was sent for in this matter tho should have been here by now." Turning his horse again to face another direction he looked at the captain for a moment. "Take what is left of your men and spread out. I want to get more men out and about in this city to stop this mage if spotted. Don't attack him just apprehend him in the least violent way." Giving a wave of his hand he dismissed the guard captain and looked back to Kasim. "Come Kasim. While we wait for the Radiant Dawn's mages I have a good time to walk the city."
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:25 pm
((Wait, do we all have Dragon Age Inquisition?))

Closer. Closer. SO VERY CLOSE AND OH GOD DAMN IT! Leon had been so close to snatching the King's coinpurse until he moved on, causing the Thief to fall over to the ground. Did I get hexed somewhere before here? Why am I suddenly so bad at stealing?! Does he have wards? An Improbability Sphere of some sort?! Leon thought before picking himself up and sighing. He was going to need to find someone to assist him in his ballsy task. Too bad that wind guy from earlier was....wait! If Leon found him again, he could use him to distract the King while he moved in and accomplished his goal! Where did he go though?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:49 am
Jin looked up when he heard Tyler's voice and raised an eyebrow at him. Speak of the devil. "Just because it's the right time for some big boom doesn't mean it's the right choice. We're supposed to just take stuff not destroy the city." he said with a flat look of frustration. Jin didn't care too much for the man. He always seemed to think he was so great and brighter than most of them. "There's a reason the boss lady doesn't pick you for stealth gigs. Which this is going to be."

"Are you sure, Your Majesty?" Kasim asked with some concern as he turned his horse to follow along beside Kaelthas. "You know it's risky to leave the castle for any extended period of time. Your public appearances should remain limited to business and special events. Any number of enemies could try to take advantage of this." he warned.

((*raises hand* i've got it. Shining's got it. fiyah's got it. Pac's got it. seems that way. XD that said: AFTER MY ELFQUISITOR RUN SOLAS' ROMANCE ISN'T WORTH IT THAT EGG-HEADED JERKFACE *zelly's elfquisitor chucks framed pic of solas from balcony* Eowyn Lavellan isn't bitter at all. Of course not. Why would you think that. >.>))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Mr_Pacwoman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:14 am
Avice was shocked and somewhat annoyed by the sudden appearance of Tyler. His abilities did have their uses, in certain circumstances, she must admit. But she never did care much for the man himself. The way she saw it, he always seemed too sure of himself and carried himself like he was smarter than the rest. Now she saw nothing wrong with pride in one's abilities, but there is a point where you come across as smug and people see you as an arse. This is especially so if you can't back up the words you're spouting. Avice fully believed that if his explosions weren't so useful, Circe would see him killed. He's too reckless and sure of himself.

Avice let out a sigh, folded her arms, and gave Tyler a disgruntled look. "Yeah, hate to break it to you Scotts, but it's as Jin said. This gig is one that requires some stealth and finesse. Things...you're not particularly known for.The boss lady handpicked the 2 of us for a reason. Not to drag on you, but if we need explosions we'll call. Maybe go see if the boss has anything for you or a use for your particular talents?" Avice then gave Jin a look and motioned with her eyes from Jin to the Mess Hall entrance/exit as if to say "Let's get outta here"

(Oh really?? I was actually planning on doing a Solas mance after my current run. I still haven't finished yet XD. But as of right now I'm a human mage and doing the Dorian romance.)

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff