Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yet Another 1x1 - Zelly & M3G Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:57 pm
{Huh. That's good to know. #writes down thuggery for future use}

Morgan looked at the simple amulet in awe. "Y'know, I think this is the only world I've seen where practical can also be pretty." She let out a small giggle over that before adding, "Then again, I've only seen two."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:11 pm
"Maybe if we figure out how to get you home I can pop along with you. The more you talk about it the more curious I am about this "earth" of yours." Rylen said with a look of fascination. "Although I'm not sure how much of a good idea that would be..." he murmured to himself under his breath before remembering Morgan was still beside him.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:08 pm
"If you'd like, I don't see why not. Though we might have to delay my return 'til we can figure out more than just a one way passage, otherwise you might be stuck there. Remember, there ain't no magic back on Earth." Morgan replied with a small shrug.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:05 am
"The assumption of discovering such a method was very much a part of that 'if'." Rylen said. "Besides, it's a silly thought and nothing more. I'd be much more likely to cause nothing but trouble in the long run."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:55 pm
"Oh, pfft. Don't worry about that sort of thing. It's better to go into a challenge hoping to conquer it instead of telling yourself how it could go wrong." Morgan replied, making an attempt at a reassuring tone. She sounded a little too cheerful for it, but hey, at least she tried.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:02 pm
Another night and still no closer to finding who summoned Morgan and why. At least she was good company, a rare change from Rylen's previous lonely trek. They were stuck in the middle of the forest for the night, and Rylen had found them a nice clearing to settle down in. After gathering up some branches, he stood back and aimed a hand at the campfire, lighting it up with an emerald flame (when asked about the odd hue, he of course just replied with a smile "It's magic" and left it that.) "So what shall be on the menu tonight? Rabbit, deer, or, if you're feeling particularly dangerous, wolf, or perhaps a hearty bear?" And just like all their previous camps, Rylen offered with a smile to hunt down a meal, no matter what beasts may have been lurking in the surrounding woods.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:27 pm
Morgan, each time she was asked, would have to think long and hard before giving her answer. Animals, even dangerous ones, were all cute to her in some extent or another - so the potential death of any nearly made her weepy. Yet, rejecting any meat at all would be rude, so she would give the same meek answer as before. "This might get old, but the first to attack. Or, alternatively, whichever looks like it's readiest to die." She'd then stare at the ground afterwards, as per usual, obviously quite self-conscious with her answer.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:37 pm
And every time, Rylen would smile and say "Your wish is my command." as he bowed politely before venturing off into the forest. Anywhere from an hour to an hour and a half would pass before Rylen would come back with some dead animal, this time a wolf slung around his shoulders. Catching on that she was a tad squeemish, he tried to get the nastier work done before coming back so she wouldn't have to watch. This time a wolf hung dead around its shoulders, its fur already burned off. And Rylen would come back, smelling of burnt fur. Despite his smile, this time his shoulder had a bite mark on it, a wound made conspicuous by the blood that dyed his otherwise forest green garb a deep crimson red.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:01 pm
Upon seeing his wounded shoulder, Morgan's eyes shot wide in guilt and worry. "Oh my that looks painful! Are you feeling well?" she asked, her voice wavering ever so slightly. She could ignore the smell of burnt fur, the dead animal he carried, and her occasional discomfort with the temperature - but the sight of blood was something she simply couldn't ignore.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:04 pm
"I'll be fine." Rylen told her with a grunt as he set the dead animal down. He winced slightly as he set up a spit to cook the canine on, but otherwise seemed to ignore the wound. "Trust me, I'm a quick healer." he said as he pulled out a small roll of bandages from a pouch on his belt, struggling a bit as he tried to mend himself.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:25 pm
Morgan approached, the look of concern never once leaving her face. "You got hurt getting food for me, so won't you please let me bandage you at least? It's only fair that I do something nice for you, since you got hurt because of me - even if indirectly."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:35 pm
"I'll agree to that, but the shirt stays on!" Rylen said firmly as he handed her the bandages.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:45 pm
"I would expect nothing less." Morgan swore on her honor, a hand over her heart before going on to take the bandages and apply them as best as she could. Surprisingly enough, this was the one survival skill she didn't seem to botch. She did her best to be gentle, yet never to the point of sacrificing the bandages' effectiveness. It wasn't long until she finished her task, a proud grin nestled upon her plump pink lips. "I hope that helps some~"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:59 pm
"It does, thank you." Rylen told her as he rotated his shoulder a bit to test how bad the damage was. He probably wouldn't be....well he had no plans to do that any time soon anyway. "No offense, but you don't strike me as the sort to know first aid." he smiling back at her.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:09 pm
"You probably wouldn't believe it by looking at me, but my mum drilled it into me as a kid - being a nurse and all." Morgan admitted with an embarrassed chuckle.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff