Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
When The Balance Shifts (Dante and I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:16 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey gave a snort to the statement before tightening her grip atpround his neck as she kissed back.
Dante Kazahana

Once he was through kissing her he pulled away, "So... wanna see what you have been missing? I swear... I will make it the best night of your life."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:30 pm
Honey stared at him for a few seconds, thinking about it bbefore deciding that it couldn't hurt and gave a nod. "Okay." was her reply, blushing but ssmiling shyly at the demon.
Dante Kazahana

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:40 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey stared at him for a few seconds, thinking about it bbefore deciding that it couldn't hurt and gave a nod. "Okay." was her reply, blushing but ssmiling shyly at the demon.
Dante Kazahana

(wanna go to pm or just timeskip?)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:44 pm
Dante Kazahana
DragonMistress07
Dante Kazahana

(Um...time skip. Unless you want to do pms?)  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:30 pm
DragonMistress07
Dante Kazahana
DragonMistress07
Dante Kazahana

(Um...time skip. Unless you want to do pms?)

(Nah lets timeskip)

He was laying in bed with her in his arms tightly. He kissed her lips and smiled, "What do you think?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:42 pm
Honey looked up at him, returning the kiss. "It was...amazing." she replied with a sigh as she snuggled closer to the demon. He had been really gentle with her and it had made all the difference in the world.
Dante Kazahana

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:47 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey looked up at him, returning the kiss. "It was...amazing." she replied with a sigh as she snuggled closer to the demon. He had been really gentle with her and it had made all the difference in the world.
Dante Kazahana

"I promised you it would." He whispered softly in her ear as he laid down holding her. he kissed her and said, "I've never been with anyone that i felt like this. Some reason... you are different from anyone I've ever met..."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:12 pm
Honey blinked, tilting her head to the side at the statement. "Really?" she asked, shifting so that she was more comfortable. She wondered what he had had before her before shaking the thought away.
Dante Kazahana

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:24 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey blinked, tilting her head to the side at the statement. "Really?" she asked, shifting so that she was more comfortable. She wondered what he had had before her before shaking the thought away.
Dante Kazahana

"Yes... something about you... your lips... the way you act... everything seems so... perfect..." he kissed her cheek as he ran his hand along her body. "It feels wrong and at the same time so right, right?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:37 pm
Honey ltook a finger, tracing patterns on the other's chest as she listened. "I don't know about perfect but I agreement with the right and strongcomment." she replied softly, shiveting slightly at his touch. "You'dangertous but for some reason i can't stay away from you." she added.
Dante Kazahana

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:40 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey ltook a finger, tracing patterns on the other's chest as she listened. "I don't know about perfect but I agreement with the right and strongcomment." she replied softly, shiveting slightly at his touch. "You'dangertous but for some reason i can't stay away from you." she added.
Dante Kazahana

He kissed her again, "So what do you think of staying with me? We are going to control Purgatory, so why not us rule together? Demon and Angel... Warlord and Angel First Class."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:05 pm
Honey returned the kiss before nodding. "My answer is yes." she replied with a smile, stroking his face gently. "Sounds good." she added with another smile. If the higher ups could see her now.
Dante Kazahana

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:18 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey returned the kiss before nodding. "My answer is yes." she replied with a smile, stroking his face gently. "Sounds good." she added with another smile. If the higher ups could see her now.
Dante Kazahana

"With you by my side... I can do this." he kissed her as he held her close in his arms.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:41 pm
Honey nodded before resting her head on his chest. "Same here." she replied getting comfortable.
Dante Kazahana

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash