Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Unlikely Heroes (Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:33 pm
"Huh?" Cheria noticed something that he said. "What do you mean by 'bad rap sheet'?" she asked, wondering if he had gotten in trouble with the law before or possibly done worse. She rather not consult with a criminal if he was one.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:43 pm
Jake sighed when he noticed how offended the lady in front of him was by his suspicion. I guess that makes sense. I mean, I'd be offended too if somebody accused me of being up to no good. "Sorry, it's a habit of mine. Where I come from people aren't nearly as...generous with their belongings." He apologized before standing up.

He walked over to where the lady pointed and placed his order and paid, then went right back to where the lady was sitting. He figured he could trust them enough to let them know when his food was done and not let someone else take it. The lady did have a point, this place was called virtue for a reason. "So, what brings a pretty girl like you all the way over here? Oh, and my name is Jake by the way." He said as he took his seat. He had managed to relax a bit, though he still kept his guard up. You never know when someone might be wanting to attack you.

Okami Ameras

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:54 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon

Tis okay. Not everyone in Virtue is to be trusted, which is true, like who ever the bastards are that made all the heroes vanish. But mostly people are generous and kind. I continued eating as he went to finish his order, and I was done by the time he came back. I was mopping up what was left of the sauce with a piece if Naan, a type of Indian bread.

I was hungry. I said with a smile. I just got off work, and I decided I wanted to eat something exotic for a change. I said before taking a bite of the Naan. When I finished chewing and swallowing, I continued. Not that the food I eat already isn't delicious and nutritious, but I crave some stronger flavors every once in a while. And you can call me Raine. It should be safe to use my first name... after all, everyone knows my popstar persona as Rubi.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:56 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

'Damn it I can't tell if your just acting or your being a d**k now. Quit running so damn much a*****e you know I don't like cardio' Running after Kojiro, Jacob kept his pistols to his sides. 'Why is it such a pain to have a few butt in on this I am getting tired damn it' . "Drop the kid damn you" Jacob called firing two more rounds at Kojiro. Seeing as he was trying to look like on the good guy he was using the non lethal around but the thought to pull out something to kill Kojiro for his actions was crossing his mind.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:01 pm
Jake thought over what she said. Not everyone in virtue can be trusted and that the heroes were gone. Were the heroes all that held the people from becoming like the ones from back home? No, that couldn't be the case or else they would have already been looting and civilization would have crumbled already. Unless the people didn't know? Maybe that's why he was brought in? To help with the illusion that the heroes were still present? Didn't matter.

"I suppose that makes sense. Kind of a stupid question of me to ask. Why else would you be here. Nice to meet you Raine. You mentioned you were also from out of the area. Mind if I ask where you came from?" He asked, instantly regretting it. If she decided to answer, then he would most likely have to explain where he came from as well. And who's going to trust a person that comes from a place named 'vice'? He really needed to learn what to say and when to say it, as well as how to behave in normal social environments.

Okami Ameras
sorry I haven't responded the past couple of days. Haven't technical problems. Also, I like your avatar! ^_^

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:22 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon
Tis okay! And Thank you.

I come from the world of Laravarda. A corrupted, sun locked world where one side was bright and the other side dark. There was none of the day or night changes that you have here.

I gestured to the late afternoon sky above us. The way the sun shone golden as it reached the horizon, how the sky turned orange around it, then red, then purples and finally a deep, dark twilight blue-- they were something you only saw at a certain longitude on my planet. Otherwise, you saw the sun or the moon. And that was it.

It's a long story, but I ended up exposing the government's little personally trained group of assassins to the world. Those that survived the ensuing riot came for me. I fled across the continent and was saved from death by the portal to Virtue opening up. That was six months ago, and I must say I prefer it here. You?

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:19 pm
Kojiro smirked as he kept floating as more mist flowed form his sleeves. He did a barrel roll and swung the mist to deflect the bullets. He smirked as he jumped into the air. He made mist swirl around him as he slammed down into the marketplace scattering mist everywhere. "Come on heroes..." He said as he looked around. "I know you have bad cardio mate...but try to keep up"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:45 pm
"I was young, orphaned and I fell into a bad crowd for a spell then came to my senses and-SON OF A B_TCH!" Damian explained before being cut off by a sudden crash and purple mist scattering everywhere. Just file that under things I don't care about! Damian thought, he hoped he wouldn't have to ruin the moment he was having any more than it already was by doing some fighting stuff, but if it came down to it, he would just have to get over it.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:01 am
Natas took off after the two throwing the spear into the building, the dark mass still connected to the arm it began retracting back pulling natas to them quickly"Sorry I'm late,"he said as he landed on the roof top spinning his spear quickly between his fingers"Now let the kid go and come along easily"he said  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:52 am
Cheria jumped from the crash and the man she was talking to cursing rather loudly. Seeing purple mist obviously didn't look good. "Don't breathe!" she instructed as a precaution if this mist was poisonous. She started twirling her hand, using magic with the wind to disperse the purple mist around them. "Okay, you can breathe again." she told him as she looking for the source of the disturbance as she started moving the wind to try and get rid of the rest of the purple mist in the market. A lot of the people in the marketplace were running and trying to get out of the area.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:53 am
Two eyes appeared in the center of the cloud of mist hiding his true form before a misty finger pointed up. The child was being held above him by a tentacle of mist and on the end was his demonic mouth biting the kid on the neck. The kid's eyes were full of shock before becoming empty looking. the mouth let got before throwing the child at Natas as the tentacle withdrew to the large cloud and the mouth moved to the center of the cloud. "The soul of a child is absolutely delicious...." He said as several mist whips formed from the cloud as he got ready to fight the heroes. "Coming along easily isn't the best option...since you cant capture mist...."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:54 am

Looking over to the kid that had been tossed Jacob snarled slightly. "b*****d" he muttered looking over to see Cheria moving around pushing the mist about from the area. 'Your gonna hate me for this'. "Hey you" Jacob called to Cheria. "Can you focus those winds on this guy and hold him in place" he called to her pointing his hand towards kojiro. 'I have the thing just for containing you but I need to make sure it's doesn't hold for long'. Reaching behind his belt Jacob pulled a silver canister out as he started to tap it's sides several times each being followed by a small flash of light from it.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:05 am
Cheria looked towards the man that called and he seemed to be talking to her. She looked towards where he pointed and saw the large cloud of mist with eyes and a mouth. It was a strange sight. She suppose this was something no normal guard can take care of so she decided to step in and help the stranger. She held up her hand towards the large purple mist as the wind started to pick up around it. The wind circled around, trying to trap the mist in the middle.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:02 pm
The mist whips began swirling around kijro and soon wrapped around him. Kojiro glared at The caster and growled. "Vile witch!" He said as he gathering mist in his hand before slinging it at the caster before he became totally restrained by his whips. The cloud grunted and struggled against the wind. "This will not hold me for long mortal!" He yelled as he tried flying against the wind but was merely knocked back. Kojiro smirked to himself.'Such a weak gust...but i must keep up this facade.'  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:55 pm

"And there" Jacob muttered pressing the last button as he tossed the canister into the cloud of winds. 'Good thing your made of mist or this part might hurt'. "Get back" Jacob called jumping away as the canister started beeping as soon as he had tossed it out. As it got caught up in the wind the beeping quickened up before stopping completely. As soon as the beeping stopped the canister cracked as it leveled out and started to violently suck in everything within the vortex. "Keep that vortex on him so he can't get away till he's stuck in that canister" Jacob called holstering both of his pistols as he moved his hand to a device on his wrist as he pressed a button the canister suction increasing for show.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff