Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Sandman base
Ash's Hideout Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:49 am
Red Gypsy

User Image
Anna
Anna stared at Dancer as he approached, listening to his words and understanding what had been done to him. He was so much further gone than she had ever seen anyone get. No amount of pain she could give would be enough to deter him. And she definitely wasn't going to give him the sex he craved willingly. Which meant the only way she could stop him was to kill him, something she really didn't want to do. So she came up with another plan.

As Dancer closed the distance and began talking again, Anna focused on Bethany in Sanctuary. She quickly repurposed her wards and used them to send a vision of Dancer and Anna's conversation to Bethany, with a message attached at the end to send Ash to help her immediately. With that done, she focused fully on Dancer again, while making sure to make it look like she hadn't done anything. She had done everything she could to hide her actions, and knew that the odds of him detecting it in his current state were practically zero. The magic was simply too unnoticable, and Dancer's mind too devoted to his desires.

"I'm not afraid of death, Dancer," she stated calmly. "But I'll have to decline the loving me to death. Wouldn't want my first and apparently last time to be at the hands of a crazed half incubus. I hope you'll understand." She barely finished speaking before he attacked her. She managed to dodge any attack that would cause too much damage, but his touches were succeeding in igniting her senses, though the only real effect at the moment was her skin becoming incredibly sensitive. Which meant that any cut he landed with that dagger hurt far more than it should have. But she ignored the pain and kept moving, focusing on keeping him distracted until help arrived. She could have moved significantly faster so that he couldn't hit her at all, but she needed to make sure to keep his attention. She couldn't risk him giving up on her and deciding to go outside because he couldn't get near her, so she had to allow him to stay close and score a few hits to keep him focused on her.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:17 pm
Dameon Black

Dancer pushed Anna harder than Shade ever had in her training and knew he was breaching her defenses easily as they crashed through Ash’s suite door and rolled through his sitting room into the bedroom.

Only to come up into a large room that had a rolled up pallet against one wall instead of a bed. His uncle was living the life of a monk and Dancer laughed as he pulled Anna up from the floor by the back of her head to show it to her, “He’s killing himself, Little Reaper,” he whispered to her softly in her ear, “By the time my nephews are ready to take their places with the Sandmen, he will simply say his goodbyes and go into this room,” he paused there to tighten his grip on her arms with his other hand and forced her to see the truth he knew as her struggles only enflamed his desire, “he will come into this room, lay down on that scrap of fabric, and be consumed by the flames that gave birth to our ancestors. He hasn’t fed his demon since Alice died, Anna… The twins are well past puberty now. They are feeding their own demonic halves now. Even they know he’s dying,” he tried to hammer the point home to her and spun her around in his arms so that she was forced against him fully.

His hand gripped her hair tightly to tilt her head back so that she had to look into his crazed eyes and feel his labored breathing against her lips, the slices to her clothing pressed his golden skin against hers and even a full Reaper wasn’t immune to the full touch of an Incubus’ skin, “You are a Soul Reaper, Anna… Surely you can feel it… Only the fact that one of his sons carries his Demon’s Heart is keeping him here at all. But even that can’t hold him if he can’t sustain his body’s needs. He’s literally starving himself to death and no one else is seeing it,” he gripped her arms behind her with one hand and rushed her back until she hit a wall, pinning her to it with his body as he angled his dagger for a gut slice, not wanting to end things too soon, after all.

“But he won’t have you, Anna… I’ll take you away from him…” he whispered softly as he leaned down towards her lips, now too lost in everything to notice anything else.

That was when Ash grabbed him from behind and pulled him off of Anna, taking on his fully demonic form for the first time in front of her: his skin was like molten gold with golden bat wings behind him that were actually lethal weapons on their own; his muscles were more pronounced and other portions of his anatomy were a bit larger and wider but still in absolutely perfect proportion; his black hair fell to his ankles behind him in a dark fall, fuller and silkier in this form; amid his hair appeared horns that curved back along his skull that gleamed against his hair and kept it back from his face to show off his painfully beautiful facial features that were even more seductively tempting to look at; he carried an aura of pure seduction in this form that was irresistible to most races; his were almost pure violet but for a ring of that crimson-red around the edges that showed his near-suicidal state.

Around his neck was the collar that marked him as a bound demon. But, while he’d been willing when Alice had been alive, and his sons still wore his willingly given Heart, he’d now become an unwillingly bound demon… So his Demon’s Collar and chain now reflected that state. His collar was of HellPlate and looked like molten iron with spikes at the top and bottom that curled outward and a heavy ring that carried the even heavier chain that would lead to his Heart that his son wore.

Right now, his hand was wrapped around Dancer’s throat, his black claws piercing the skin as he lifted him from the ground with an angry growl so that their eyes could meet, “No one touches My Anna…” he growled out, not realizing what he’d said in the heat of anger.

“But for what they’ve done to you, they will die,” he added, then did the one thing that could save his nephew:

he kissed him. He gave Dancer the kiss of a full-blood Incubus in full demonic form. To anyone else, it would have death. To Dancer, it gave his body what it needed and knocked him out cold.

As he dropped the unconscious Dancer to the floor, he turned to see his sons running into the room after they’d obviously picked the lock and rolled the lock and gave a heavy sigh, “Sebastet…” he muttered under his breath.

Of course, he didn’t realize that they could all see the chain that now lead from his collar to his oldest son’s wrist, the one that currently wore his Heart. The weight of that chain should have pulled Ash to the floor but his fully demonic form moved just as gracefully as his human form did, “Boys, knot tying lessons. See if you can keep my nephew tied up. Keep in mind that he now knows more about knots than you do,” he told them simply as he moved to pick up Anna and carried her into his bathroom to take care of her injuries, taking on his human form on the way.

As he turned on the shower, neither of them heard the twins lock the bedroom door.

Ash didn’t say anything as he stripped Anna down and inspected each of her wounds, frowning at the attempted stab wound in her side, before simply stepping under the water with her. With his jeans still on  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:27 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image
Anna
Anna did everything she could to keep going against Dancer, but she'd known fron the beginning that she would lose. She probably could have stopped him if she'd summoned her scythes and actually fought. But she wanted him to live, even if it meant she would die. Anna's defenses held for a while, until she felt his blade slice her arm in a way that had it going completely numb. But she never lost her composure as she fought him, even after losing use of her right arm.

Her fighting didn't stop until they reached Ash's room. At that point, the cuts along her body were causing her to lose too much blood. Her body began to fail as it made her desparate need to feed known to her. She didn't react to anything Dancer said, though her expression did turn pained when Dancer pinned her arms behind her, the rough treatment dislocating her left shoulder. She was so tired from the fight, and his touch had left even her in a state of desparate need. Her hazy mind wondered if what he wanted to give her would be so bad, even if it meant her death.

And then Ash was pulling him away and causing the exhausted Reaper to fall to the ground. She was in awe at his full demonic form, though she noticed how weong the collar looked now. She wasn't an expert, but even she could tell that something about that collar was just wrong. The twins were in the room a moment later and being told to tie Dancer up. Anna managed to reach into the shadows and pulled out a silver chain from Sanctuary. She slid it over toward the boys. "Hold onto that, and use it to bind him if he gets too wild," she said. She zoned out as Ash carried her into the bathroom and inspected her injuries.

She didn't snap back into awareness until the water from the shower hit her painfully sensitive skin, and she gasped as she realized that Ash was still holding her. She distracted herself by focusing on another important task. Her right arm was starting to regain a small amount of feeling, so she set to popping her dislocated left shoulder back into place. Her grip was weak, so it took a moment, but she managed to pop her shoulder back in with a pained whimper. She looked up Ash again, finally realizing that she was naked in his arms. "I'm alright now, Ash." It was pretty obvious that she was nowhere near alright. The only way that she could really begin to heal would be to feed, but she couldn't bring herself to ask Ash for help there. And there was still the issue of Dancer's touch and its effect on her.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:39 pm
Dameon Black

Ash shook his head and supported her as he got the worst of the blood off of her. She might not have realized it but her legs had actually given out when she got her shoulder back into place so he was what kept her on her feet until she could stand again.

Then she said she was alright and he rolled his eyes at her, “You’re as alright as I am, Anna. At least your condition is fixable, though,” he told her simply then sat her down in the shower and curled himself around her back so that the water wouldn’t hit her but the warmth of it would still surround them.

He shifted one of his hands so that his nails shifted to his black claws and scored his other wrist then placed it to her lips as his wet, dark hair surrounded her with the softer scent of brimstone she’d become familiar with him during the time she’d spent with him, “Drink, Anna. At least take this from me. In taking care of Dancer’s need I got a bit of a boost so I can take care of the other need he’s raised in you until Pandora can help you with it. Once you’ve fed, you’ll have to rest in my room for a little while, though,” he told her simply, hoping that she wouldn’t argue with him.

“It seems that someone has been telling tales to my sons… They’ve locked us in for the duration… Or at least for next twenty-four hours…” he told her simply, letting her know that they were trapped until someone let them out.

He knew that he could ease the need that Dancer had raised in her by having sex with her, but he also knew that she was still a virgin. He wasn’t about to take that from her after such an attack. That moment needed to be with someone she loved… And not on a thin pallet on the hard floor…

No matter how much he was coming to be tempted by the calm, pale beauty that had slowly been intruding on his thoughts and dreams more and more. Even the smell of her hair was intoxicating to him enough that he had readjust his position so that she wouldn't feel what she was doing to him.

Not after what she'd been through, she didn't need that... And he was already bound....

Of course, he didn't know that the twins had been working on Anna, putting the idea in her head that she could have him... That she could save him, keep Dancer's words from becoming reality... But she would have to push it with Ash to get past the barriers Ash had put up over the years...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:23 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image
Anna
Anna didn't resist when Ash told her to drink. She was far too injured and in need of blood to bother with refusing, especially when Ash presented it like that. She drank as much as she felt comfortable taking, already feeling her body beginning to heal. She would be pretty sore for a day or so, but at least she was getting more feeling back in her right arm.

She was quiet for a moment, wondering what to say. "I don't believe that your problem isn't fixable, Ash," she said quietly. "I may not be an expert on demons or love, but even I know that you can come back from this. Find someone new to love. Stop killing yourself like this. All I know about Alice is what Sebastet has told me about her, but I doubt that she would want to see you doing this to yourself."

She shifted her position so she could look at his face. "Dancer said a lot of horrible things to me during our fight, Ash. The attack was bad, but I've seen bad before. It comes with the life I live. And yet some of the things he said hurt me in ways that I don't understand very well. He said that you were starving youself to death, that you would eventually just lay down in your room and let yourself die. But what brought me the most dread was him saying that you wouldn't have me, that he would take me away from you. In that moment, I felt things I don't really understand. I don't understand my own feelings very well. I've been an emotionless assassin all of my life. I don't know how to be anything else. But when Dancer said that he would take me away from you, I felt this horrible pain at the thought of it. I want to be near you, Ash. I have for a while now. Anytime I sense something odd here, I drop what I'm doing and come to see you. I want you to live, to stop hurting. I was even willing to die today to buy enough time for you to stop Dancer so that you didn't lose anyone else you love."

She blushed a bit. "Please let someone help you live, Ash. Don't kill yourself like this. I don't know if I would be able to handle you being gone. I want you to live. Find someone to give yourself to again. I don't care who. Just stay alive, because I don't think I could get over your death." She was speaking quickly, obviously dealing with emotions she clearly didn't understand. But even though she didn't understand the feelings she was talking about, she had basically told him that she loved him.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:10 pm
Dameon Black

Ash was too shocked to stop her from speaking and could only stare into her eyes for a long moment after she was finished. In those moments, he finally came to a decision that he’d been fighting so hard…

One hand came up and gently brushed back a wet lock of her hair back from her face and traced her cheek before he set his fingers around her neck and tilted her head back so that she could look into his eyes better, “When did you start to get into my thoughts and dreams, Anna?” he asked her softly, searching her face and eyes for the answer to his question. But there was no answer to be had.

He finally leaned in towards her lips, barely able to get himself to pause right before his touched hers and closed his eyes, “Forgive me, my Anna… I can no longer hold back this tide…” he whispered to her in a strained voice, sincerely hoping that she wouldn’t hate him…

Then his lips came down on hers in a searing kiss that proved that he’d been holding back his own feelings for her, had been forcing himself to suppress what he’d begun to feel for her. He knew his kiss wouldn’t dampen what Dancer had begun with her… Oh no… His kiss would turn her smoldering embers to a raging inferno.

But he could take that inferno on easily and show her the wonders she’d been denied for so long…

As they kissed, his demon did feed, though he kept it contained just enough to create the bed needed in his bedroom so that he wouldn’t be reduced to nothing more than a ham-handed idiot. No, now that they were set on this course, he was going to ensure that she was taken care of properly and painlessly…

Well, mostly painlessly… There were a few pains that were fun, after all…

In the end, he held her at his side as they laid in the poster bed he’d created for her, his arm holding her halfway on top of him while his other hand idly moved over her skin, silently enjoying the places where she’d bitten and clawed at him in passion. Admittedly, he’d left his own marks in her pale skin, but she’d never looked more beautiful than she did now.

His sons had gotten into something while they’d been locked up, but Cinder had thought to send him enough energy that he didn’t drain her. Without being bound to her, he risked draining her to death. But he didn’t know how to tell her…

How could he set her aside now that he’d tasted what he couldn’t keep?

He tightened his arm around her and tucked his face into her hair with his eyes closed to inhale the scent of her hair, turning to his side so that he could wrap both arms around her and hold her fully....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:17 am
Red Gypsy

User Image
Anna
Anna seemed a bit confused by Ash's reaction. She gasped as Ash tilted her head and looked into her eyes. What he said next confused her more, but then he was kissing her and setting her entire body on fire. What happened after that was a bit of a blur. But Anna could tell for sure that Ash was giving her something she so desperately wanted.

Anna slept for a bit as laid with Ash. She was so exhausted that she just couldn't go without a bit of sleep. She woke up when Ash shifted their position. She yawned a bit and looked up at his face with a small smile. "This is nice, Ash," she said. There was a knock at the door and Anna sighed a bit. "I guess they're letting us out." She placed a kiss on his chest and then slipped out of his arms to get out of bed. She put on a robe and opened the door. Ash's sons were standing there. The oldest grinned and forced something into her hand, stating she would need it. And then he was pushing the confused woman back and closing the door again. There was a click as the door locked again.

Anna turned back toward Ash. "That was odd. They gave me something they said I'd need." She opened her hand and then looked at the object with a surprised expression. She moved her hand and allowed the object to slide out and dangle by the chain. Ash's heart was practically glowing as the light in the room hit it. "Is this what I think it is?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:52 am
Dameon Black

Ash let Anna up the moment he heard the knock, knowing that he had to or he was going to wind up wanting to keep her if things kept going and he had no plans to harm her. That meant that he was going to screw things up.

But what happened next was now what he was expecting. One moment, he was going to be noble, stupid, and suicidal. Basically, he was going to piss off Anna.

Then he felt something shift inside of him that he hadn’t felt since right before Alice died but this one dropped him to his knees in his full demonic form in front of Anna in less than a second the moment she turned around and the golden locked caught the light.

His collar of HellPlate shifted to pure molten metal, showing that he was literally Bound to that object and that she had this moment to shift his Binding to her; the heavy chain she’d seen before shifted to one of the most delicate of a golden colored metal that went from his collar to the delicate heart-shaped locket dangling from the chain in her hand.

The most shocking thing to her was likely the fact that the locket gave off a heartbeat, proving that it was – literally – his heart. But this was something that only Demons could do. Whenever he laid down with her, she would still hear a heartbeat in his chest, but the heart that kept his body alive was actually dangling from the chain in her hand.

But his Binding could only change if she was willing to stay with him… In a word: she had to be willing to keep him. It almost sounded like deciding to keep a pet, admittedly. But in Ash’s case, he was a lot more dangerous than any pet… And the tradition went back even further than the creation of the Reapers. Not even Pandora could tell the reasons for the Binding thing among the Demons. And the few beings that did know the reasons behind it weren’t likely to be explaining it to Anna right now…

Ash couldn’t: he was the one in the grips of the ceremony. Sebastet wouldn’t: she was… she was Sebastet… Gypsy wouldn’t: she was currently trying to get her demonic half back under control… If it weren’t for Ohvan, the current leader of the Reapers/Shadows would have killed her beloved Shadow Wolf six times so far, and Morrigan would have gone down with a really big smile on her face…

That meant that Anna was on her own with Ash in his full demonic form, on his knees in front of her in full display. In this moment, she had the chance to fully save him… His salvation was – literally – in her hand....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:37 am
Red Gypsy

User Image
Anna
Anna watched Ash's reaction to the twins giving her his Heart. She stared at him for a moment and then looked back to the locket. She knew what she needed to do to save him, knew what it would mean. "I wasn't expecting this," she said. "I wanted you to bind yourself to someone to live, but I never thought that I would end up holding this. I don't know if I'm worthy of this. But I do know that I love you, Ash. I figured that out last night. I want to be with you. I want it more than anything."

She examined the locket for another moment and then put it on, shivering a bit from the heartbeat she felt from it. "I don't know that I'm worth it, but I'll do anything to save your life. I want you to stay alive, to be with me." She felt the heartbeat again and closed her eyes. "You're mine, Ash. You're Bound to me now." She hesitated for a moment and then asked a question that was on her mind. "Are you willing to be mine?" She had seen the way his collar looked while he was unwillingly Bound. She wanted him, more than she had ever wanted anything or anyone in her life. But she didn't want to feel like she was forcing him to stay with her. She had managed to speak without stumbling, but he would be able to see what she felt. She truthfully didn't see that he wanted her, because she couldn't see anything special enough about herself that might catch his eye. If they were going to get past that, Ash would have to tell her how he felt and make it clear that he wanted her.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:13 am
Dameon Black

Anna wasn’t going to be questioning Ash’s feelings for her anymore…

The moment she asked him that question, he raised his eyes to her, eyes turned so dark that they absorbed the light but now carried a deep violet ring to them. The collar around his neck shifted as one of his hands slowly moved to rest on the floor in front of him, pulling him into leaning towards her a little bit as he slowly inhaled her scent with an entirely new interest in his eyes.

His collar shifted a bit more and had him closing his eyes as his head lifted, allowing her the chance to approach him and watch the process closer. The metal changed to the HellGold that wasn’t gold at all (a good thing since he was as allergic to that as most shifters were to silver), the metal almost blending in with his skin but gleamed against the molten color of his skin; another moment passed and he gave a deep moan as a pattern began to glow in the collar, the familiar rose vines of the Reapers, but with a few tiny changes only Anna would recognize as being the decorations on her personal weapons; the spikes on the collar became rose thorns that blunted themselves or disappeared only when she touched them.

No longer was he unwillingly Bound…

As he shifted to his human form, it became all too real. His collar came with him. But this one was different: it was ever-changing, more like Kam’s collar. It could change with Anna’s mood and whim, it could alter to show the change in his status, it could fade from site if they didn’t want anyone to see it, or it could be the most elaborate thing seen in life if they ran into any other demons which would mark her as even more powerful (and therefore dangerous) than anyone wanted to tangle with.

He finally raised his eyes to her as she stood over him and slowly trailed his fingertips up the center of her body until he reached the locked where it rested over her heart then pressed his entire hand over it so that she would feel his heart beating against hers as he finally spoke to her.

“I’ve wanted you, Anna, loved you, since you knocked me on my a** in my kitchen and told me I was being an idiotic jackass who couldn’t smell his way out of a paper bag… And I’ve been dreaming of taking you on the island in that kitchen until you screamed my name to the gods and were reduced to a shuddering mass of pleasurable bliss that wouldn’t be able to walk straight for a week after,” he told her softly and in complete and total honestly.

After that, she couldn’t possibly miss how he felt for her. Especially since he was now unable to lie to her in any way. She would know it if he even tried. She would also be able to feel every emotion that he felt...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:20 am
Red Gypsy

User Image
Anna
Anna watched Ash with obvious interest as his collar changed and settled on a form that shocked her. She was filled with new feelings that she quickly realized were Ash's emotions. Her fingers moved to touch the collar, sliding over the rose vine pattern that she easily recognized as her own. She shivered a bit at the realization that the new appearance of his collar marked him as willingly Bound.

And then Ash was back in human form and trailing his fingers up her body in a way that was setting her skin on fire again. His words after and the feeling of complete honesty were almost enough to drive her to tears. "I don't think anything has ever made me quite as happy as what you just said," she stated quietly. "And I have to say that the scenario you just talked about sounds absolutely wonderful. But since we're stuck in here for a bit longer, why don't we try the bed again? I don't want you holding back this time. I want you back in perfect health, and I know that our time before wasn't enough."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:50 pm
Dameon Black
The Dawn Shadow

Ash gave Anna a grin that she was going to come to become very familiar with over the years they would be together from now on. That grin was pure unholy playfulness that was more than familiar to her by now. His sons came by it honestly, after all.

“We’ll get to the bed again, Anna…” he promised her softly then gave a brief pause as his dark eyes burned into hers, “Eventually…” he added with a low growl before he moved up to his feet and moved in on her, his low growl moving through the locked over her heart as well as wherever he touched her.

His momentum carried them over to one of the walls where he raised her until he could feast at her neck and shoulders….

Needless to say, it took them a while to get to the bed…

When they did, it was mostly for him to let her finally get some real sleep. He’d done as she’d wanted of him and hadn’t held back at all with her. Well, not until she’d actually begged for sleep…

That was alright, though. He didn’t mind simply holding her until she woke up.

He grinned at the thought of doing it all over again. After all, who knew when his sons were going to unlock the door?

Meanwhile, Cinder and Torrent were trying to keep Dancer tied up in the nursery. Unfortunately, they were still pretty much amateurs when it came to knots… They didn’t hear a certain blacksmith walking in behind them either…

In the course of trying their hand at matchmaking, and trying to keep their uncle’s crazed nephew under lock-and-key, they’d forgotten a few things.

Like locking the door… And cleaning up Dancer’s mess… And keeping Ash’s appointments…

….. Oops….

There was a good reason Ash had turned his sons over to Anna… They were a walking disaster times two until they hit their mid-twenties in about five more years. Right now, they were about seventeen, eighteen, nineteen… ish… in human years. But for Demonic half-breeds, they were more like juvenile delinquents that only thought with the brains in their pants.

They’d been doing well in their training lessons, but those lessons weren’t finished yet. They were supposed to begin the advanced courses next month.

All of that meant that they were unsupervised, untrained, juvenile delinquents with a new toy to play with…

Not a good scenario… Especially since they were currently arguing over which knots to use on Dancer… In front of Dancer… While Dancer was getting himself out of the previous knots…  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:25 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image
Anna
Anna didn't sleep for long. An hour or two of sleep was all it ever took to get her back in perfect condition. So she woke up pretty soon and looked at him with a smile. "Sleeping in your arms is really great," she said. "I don't think I've ever felt quite this content and happy." She stroked the collar around his neck again, her fingers finding the rose vine pattern again.

She placed a kiss on his chest. "I wonder how the boys are doing with Dancer. Do you think we should go check on them? I doubt they unlocked the door, but I'm pretty sure you gave me keys to all of the rooms in the house, including this one. We could probably get out if we really wanted to."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:49 am
Freak the Blacksmith

The blacksmith was beginning to think that he was cursed. Cursed to find something completely messed up, every time that he opened a door. Because once again, here he was, standing in a doorway that he himself had just opened, and in front of him were to young men. They were currently arguing over which knots they should use to torment a very feminine looking male with silver hair. Could this have been the boy Ash had spoken of? A second later the unobservant youths spoke the name " Dancer". It was at that time that Freak noticed the escape attempt. To which the morons were unaware. It was like watching those tapes of cartoons from the world before. The antagonist doing tying crappy knots at the top, while the protagonist was untying the ones at the bottom. Truely comical, and Freak would have smiled, if it wasn't for the reality of the situation. A lesson had to be taught here.

Freak strode forward, with a casual grace, almost strutting as he approached the trio. Then once he had arrived to their little pow wow. He leaned down, placing a hand on the back of their heads, another grabbed the scruff of their necks. Then he made an attempt to lift them into the air, and smack their foreheads together. Then hold them at his eye level, with one hand on the top of their heads, and one around their throats.
" This might be tolerated among the RE, and those of hell. . . But here in the Sandmen. We follow a code of ACTUAL HONOR!! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEEEAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!", The smith bellowed into their faces. Then dropped them roughly. " NOW GO GET YOU FATHER!! Their is business that we Adults must discuss. MOVE IT MAGGOTS!!"

He would wait until they rushed away in fear of him. Then he would turn to the now self freed Dancer, and offer him a hand to help him up. Scenes from the movie " Major Pain" playing in his mind, along with a mental chortle at his use of it in real life.
" You're fine right? Good get up and pull yourself together. Also Why the hell didn't you just beat their heads in. . . You look like you could handle yourself. . . Or maybe I am just lacking in judgement due to lack of sleep." The smith shook his head and turned away, waiting for Ash to appear. His demeanor hinting at the rhetorical nature of his questions. Simply put he was disapproving of the cowardice in it all. Unless it was because Dancer was actually enjoying it. In which case, Freak would toss him into the same category as the rest of the people. . . Kinky as all holy hell, and slight promiscuous. Their were more things in life than sex, in the smith's personal opinion. Then again he was a virgin. Which gave him all the time he needed to concentrate on his craft, and supporting the Alliance.

Freak shook his head, and found his way to a table. Taking a seat with his back to the wall, and his feet on the tabletop. Leaning back to rest his head in his upper hands, while the lower ones rested on the hammers in his belt.

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:36 am
”Dameon Black”
”The Dawn Shadow”

As Anna traced over his collar, the rose vine pattern didn’t change. But the thorns of Ash’s collar did change into loops of chains; from the most delicate to much more masculine forms that kept the piece from being something seen as feminine. It was still a sign to Anna that she held the power to change his collar at will or even on a whim.

“I have no intention of letting you get very much sleep in the near future, to tell the truth, Anna,” he told her with a soft growling demonic purr that he knew went straight through her to the most fun places…

--------

Until the boys unlocked the door and ran into the room in a full-blown panic thanks to the blacksmith scaring the ever-loving crap out of them and giving their hard heads a loving tap.

Thankfully, while Ash might be possessive to a degree that Anna would find… worrisome… The boys were… Well…

Raising children among demons was a different matter… Raising his twins was a different matter even from that… He’d raised his boys in a household with shapeshifters so nudity taboos were a thing that simply didn’t exist here and Anna had simply blended in with things perfectly. The only bathing rooms that had been separated had been his, the twins, Anna’s, Sebastet’s, and the one kept separate for rescues that had been treated… roughly… to put it nicely… The rest of the household had simply used the communal showers in the basements. Anyone that had behaved without… honor… had dealt with Ash and Anna and hadn’t enjoyed the experience. Females had been flogged. Males had been publicly neutered. Anna had handled the former. Ash had handled the latter. There had only been one of the latter…

All of that was to say that when the boys rushed in, Ash fell back on the bed with a pained groan, taking Anna with him so that she was laying on his chest, and the boys never noticed a damned thing.

Ash looked at Anna in the middle of the babble, thankful that they were both really good at interpreting his sons when they were like this, “What do you think? Should we send them back with a message and let him handle them? I think the Smith can handle the boys. He’s better at knots than they are, anyway,” he suggested, showing that he valued her opinion.

Of course, the feelings she was getting through his Heart were proving that he really did value her opinion. And that he trusted the boys under the care of the Smith. He always referred the man that way instead of by the name the Smith had claimed was his name… Sebastet and SongWind had also taken up the practice, as had Egan and a few others…

--------

Meanwhile, Dancer got to his feet and pushed his hair back, revealing the dried blood flaking off his body and the scars under it all as he gave a teasing grin to the smith, “While I wasn’t enjoying their fumbling… The truth is that the mess they failed to clean up is mine,” he told the man as he moved on towards the double doors of the nursery, blowing him a kiss as he passed him by with a soft chuckle, “My uncle really needs to teach his boys their knots better,” he said with a tisking sound, “My father taught me better than that before I’d my first woman.”

He finally reached the doors and paused there to shake his ankle-length silver and white hair behind him and gave a long and luxurious stretch before turning to give an actual wink to Freak, “And now to finish what I was sent back here to do… Thank you so much for seeing to it that I got to do that… I’ll have to find you last,” he looked the male over from feet to head and right back down then licked his lips and even gave a hungry demonic growl as his eyes began to fade into crimson again, “Especially since I’d be your first…” he added, unable to resist it since he could actually smell the virginity on the male.

Then he was out the door with a flash of his hair and his bare a**, leaving Freak to go after him since he’d been the one to let him go without letting the twins explain WHY they were tying Dancer up….  
Sandman base

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff