Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Sandman base
Shadow Heart Pack House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:54 pm
Dameon Black

Wind was extremely shocked at Shadow’s appearance, though it was more the unstability that he could sense that was shocking him the most. The heart, he could deal with. The rest was truly shocking.

He looked up at Ash with a slightly helpless look and Ash simply moved in as if nothing was wrong, “I’ll take it, Sweets. Why don’t you let your Daddy help you get cleaned up and dressed? Then I’d like to hear the details of your visit to Gurzil, if you wouldn’t mind telling me about it,” he said softly to her, using the nickname he’d given her when she was much younger. She usually loved it when he called her that…

He held out a plate that he’d grabbed from the table and offered it for her to put the heart down on, “Why don’t you put that on here before you go upstairs? That way it won’t get lost while you’re busy,” he added before tapping her on the nose playfully, knowing that she usually loved it when he teased her like that.

Wind simply nodded to her before he turned to the stove to turn burners off and shift pans so that the food he’d been cooking wouldn’t burn, “Everyone’s either busy or asleep right now, Shadow, so we can get you cleaned up without worrying anyone. If anyone in the pack sees you all bloody, they’ll get upset and I know how much you don’t like it when they do that,” he offered softly.

While he knew now that she’d killed Gurzil, the mention of the demon having a wife scared the whey out of him, “Once you get some rest, your headache should ease up, Sweetheart. But there’s little I can do right now aside from getting you cleaned up and dressed. After that, how about one of my special treats?” he ended that with an offer of one of the sweets that he regularly made up to keep as bribes for the cubs and other members of the pack. Everyone would work to exhaustion for one of his special treats…  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:26 am
Red Gypsy

Shadow looked over to Wind with a frown. "I can feel what you're feeling, Daddy," she said. "You feel shocked and disturbed. What's wrong?' She looked over to Ash when he spoke and set the heart on the plate. She giggled a bit at the tap to her nose. She looked back over to Wind and titled her head a bit. "The fact that Gurzil had a wife scares you. I can feel that. But why can I feel that?" Shadow's question was a pretty valid one. She had displayed the potential for quite a few abilities, but empathy hadn't been one of them. So where had it come from?

She went to move forward a bit and stumbled, catching herself on one of the counters. Her hand seemed to glow, and there was a burn on the counter where her hand had been when she stepped away. She seemed really confused by this. "How did I do that?" She didn't understand, but they would probably be able to figure out that she had somehow managed to take on Gurzil's powers after killing him. Her mind was already strained from Luna and Gurzil's psychic fields, and taking on his power only seemed to be doing more damage. Her eyes returned to their normal blue as she started trying to pull herself together. "I don't feel good, Daddy. I don't feel right. I think I need to get back to myself. Can you take me to young me after I get cleaned up and dressed?"  

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:05 am
Dameon Black

Wind put out a hand to steady her then simply scooped her up into his arms, “I’ll take you upstairs right now, Sweetheart. And we’ll talk about why I’m upset later, when you’re back to being more your usual self, I promise. But right now you need to get cleaned up and get back to being yourself,” he told her simply as he started carrying her up to her room.

Ash followed, knowing that he could block a few of the powers he was sensing in her, though blocking all of it was going to take someone with more push than he had. Thankfully, she had trouble reading him, so he could easily think what he liked around her. He’d always watched his emotions anyway, so he was safe there as well. It was just too bad that Wind didn’t have that protection right now…

They all went up to Shadow’s room where Wind instantly put her under the shower in her bathroom and helped to keep her standing while he helped get her cleaned up. His emotions were all over the place, though. Worrying about Shadow and this development to her powers, worrying about what was going to happen with Gurzil dead and the demon’s wife quite likely to go on a rampage over it, worrying about Egan and Dancer, nervous about the conversation he was going to have to have with Shadow about what she’d just been through, wondering what was going to be done about the pack if Egan didn’t settle his demonic half pretty soon…

In short, his mind and emotions never stopped unless Egan worked him out of his head. And Egan was busy right now…

Where he was finding the energy to take care of Shadow right now, he didn’t know. Truthfully, he should have still been in bed right now…

Ash finally pulled Wind out of the way and took over taking care of Shadow since the hybrid wolf couldn’t keep his emotions and thoughts under control, “Go find her something to wear, Wind. I can handle this part and she’ll be more comfortable with me anyway right now,” he said firmly, knowing that he was effectively a null to her powers and her mind and such could rest with him, helping her to relax and get back to the way she needed to be right now.

Wind dithered a bit but moved on to rummage through the ‘shifting clothes’ basket in the hallway that always had something for everyone to change into when they shifted. In a house full of shifters, someone was always shifting at the oddest moments, after all.

While Wind was a great parent, he really wasn’t handling this one very well for some reason. It might have been the heart she’d brought back, though… Or the fact that she’d killed Gurzil…

Meanwhile, Ash got her cleaned up and back out of the shower, wrapping her up in one of the plush and soft robes that were in every bathroom, knowing that she’d appreciate the softness against her skin for now, “Now then… How about you tell me what you’re holding back, Sweet? We both know there’s something important that you’re holding back because you didn’t want to tell your daddy about it. But you can tell me,” he told her firmly but as gently as he could, knowing that it would be better if she told him than Wind right now…  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:10 pm
Red Gypsy

Shadow allowed Wind to carry her upstairs, closing her eyes as she tried to deal with the pain his emotions were causing her. She shivered a bit when he put her in the shower and started cleaning her up. She was relieved when Ash took over, finding relief in the fact that she couldn't read him. She sighed a bit when he put the robe on her and looked at him uncertainly when he asked her to tell him what she was hiding from Wind. "Aunt Blade is alive," she finally said. "Gurzil mamaged to fake her death and block her bond to Daddy. But she wasn't right when I saw her. He turned her into a wild animal. She has no real intelligence left. She's just feral." She hesitated for a moment. "I let her out. I didn't mean to. She got loose and attacked him. He was going to hurt her. So I stopped him, and she escaped. I don't know where she went, but I know that all she really wants to do is kill Mommy and Daddy. That's what he spent so long training her to do."  

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:50 pm
Dameon Black

Ash swore softly at her information and considered what to do, “Alright, Sweets… Just don’t tell your daddy about that one until he has Egan with him. Egan will be able to keep him under control enough that he won’t overwhelm you right off the bat. I know that it worries you that she got loose, but there isn’t anything you could have done or could do now to fix it. We’ll just deal with it when it comes up,” he told her simply and leaned in to place a light kiss to her forehead before pulling her on into her bedroom.

He looked at her younger self laying in the bed looking so peaceful and turned back to the older version of her, “Do you think you can go back for now? I’ll handle things for you until you feel up to dealing with it, but that means that you’ll have to stick near me for a little while. If so, you wouldn’t be overwhelmed and you’d get to play with my boys for a bit…” he offered her softly even though he had a feeling that she’d turn him down anyway. There was only so much he could do for her and his boys weren’t all that interesting to her at the stage they were at right now. Technically, she hadn’t hit puberty yet and his boys were racing through theirs…

Wind kept trying to find something that would fit Shadow’s adult form. Then he realized that Shadow had an adult form and that brought on a whole new set of worries that had everything to do with being a father to a young woman that had a form that was above puberty age…

That worry lead him to sending a quick note off to Bethany about the latest development with Shadow and his current issues: namely, the fact that he had no idea how to approach the birds-and-bees talk with Shadow since he hadn’t been expecting to have that talk for a while longer…  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:21 am
Red Gypsy

Shadow listened to Ash talk and nodded. "I don't want to worry him too much," she said. She looked at her younger self uncertainly. "I'm not sure how to go back. I don't really know how I did this. I didn't mean to do it. Gurzip's psychic put me to sleep, and the only way I could stop from being knocked out so I could warn everyone was to do this. But I think that I'm strong enough to break through her order." She took a deep breath and tried to focus on going back to her younger self. Her projection began to flicker and vanished a moment later.

The young girl on the bed began to stir, and she opened her eyes soon after. She sat up and looked around. "It feels weird to be back in my body." She thought about his offer. "I don't know if I should. I think my Daddy wants to keep me close to him for now. I think he's really worried about me. But I think Uncle Egan can help teach me to control my new powers. I should be okay."  

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:57 pm
Dameon Black

Ash nodded to her, “Alright, Sweets. But if it gets too much for you, you know you can always call for me and I’ll help as much as I can,” he told her simply, treating her as he always did. He was one of the few that didn’t treat her like a kid and was always willing to explain whatever she wanted to know about. He’d already given her the talk that Wind was going nuts about right now, for instance.

Even now, they both knew that he’d answer any question she gave him with complete and total honesty, even if she didn’t want that much honesty. So she’d learned not to ask, sometimes.

“Later on, I’ll need to know more about the people you met. But for now, just relax as best as you can. I can give you a temporary block if you need it,” he gave her a small frown as he looked at her a bit more closely, “Might not be a bad idea right now but I’ll leave it up to you for now. Your Uncle Egan is dealing with a new issue as well but should be alright enough in a few hours to help you a bit more,” he added, having explained about temporary blocks a while back when she’d asked him how demons dealt with their kids powers coming in really powerful early on.

Just then, though, Wind finally came back with a sheath dress that would fit Shadow’s adult form, “Here we go. Sorry it took me so long to find it, but you wouldn’t believe how hard it is to find something simple for a female that isn’t totally tasteless right now… I can’t beleve how bad some of those clothes are… I swear, I’m doing the clothing shopping from now on for everyone in this house…” he said as he came in but froze when he saw Shadow back to her younger self.

Thankfully, he recovered better than he had downstairs and offered Shadow one of his sweeter smiles that was usually reserved just for her, “That’s alright. I’ll just leave this in here in case it happens again,” he said softly and folded up the dress before putting it into her dresser then turning back to her, “How about something to eat before you tell us what happened?” he offered, knowing that she had to be hungry by now.

Ash gave her a small nod from behind Wind, knowing that he’d be here until Egan was finished with Dancer anyway. At least Wind had managed to get his emotions under better control by now, so she wasn’t being bombarded by him…  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:19 pm
Red Gypsy

Shadow gave Ash a sweet smile. "I know that I can always call for you for help," she said. "Thank you." She considered the temporary block he offered for a moment amd then shook her head. "I think I can handle it for now." She looked over to Wind when he came back in with the simple dress for her adult form. "I don't really like dresses, Daddy. But it'll be good until I find something else." She focused for a moment, and the folded dress teleported into her hands. "I think I'm starting to get the hang of that. But I should talk to Aunt Morrigan to get some tips." She examined the dress and closed her eyes. The dress vanished, and she grinned and opened her eyes. "There we go. That'll be on the older me next time I project it."

She got out of bed and walked over to take Wind's hand. "I'm really hungry. And I need to tell you about what happened. I need to tell you about Gurzil's wife." Her expression seemed to become a bit sad when she brought up Luna. Luna was insane, but she truly loved Gurzil. Shadow remembered Luna's scream of pure anguish when she had pulled his heart from his chest. Yes, Gurzil had been planning terrible things, but Shadow still felt guilty for killing him and hurting Luna like she had. And that was pretty obvious just from looking at her.  

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:01 pm
Dameon Black

Wind took her hand and had to smile, “The food I can do easily, Sweetheart. I’ll just finish up what I was making in the kitchen while we wait for Uncle Egan and Ash’s nephew and you can talk all you want to,” he softly assured her before he knelt down in front of her and pulled her in for a tight hug, “You had me worried, Sweetheart, when I couldn’t wake you up,” he whispered to her softly as he simply held her.

She’d become the darling of the pack and was also his favorite, though he’d never admitted it out loud to anyone. She was special to him in ways he’d never been certain of speaking about. While she had Bethany’s eyes and abilities… She had Taro’s looks and would wind up being a perfect female version of the male that had saved his sanity before Egan had come to him again, the male that had taught him to love again after he’d given up on it. She was going to look just like him and that made her even more precious to him aside from the fact that she was the sweetest of the cubs and the only girl.

After a moment, he let her go and took her hand again then walked downstairs to the kitchen with her beside him and Ash following behind.

She and Ash’d had their talk and knew where they stood on a few points, but even he knew that they needed more information. And the only source for that information was a young wolfcub that had been traumatized enough for a lifetime, much less a few hours…  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:30 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image
Egan Savage
Shadow explained the situation as Wind finished cooking and gave them the food. She told them about ending up in Gurzil's mind and getting through his defenses. She told them about Gurzil and Luna wanting to take her and their plan to make her their 'daughter'. She even told them about the way she had killed Gurzil, explaining that she had used her telekinesis to rip his heart out of his chest in a rather bloody display. The only thing she left out was Blade, knowing that Wind wouldn't be able to handle that news right now.

Egan finally finished his time with Dancer. He couldn't remember ever going at anyone the way he had with Dancer. He had tried to stop several times, only to be drawn back in almost instantly by his lust going out of control again. It had taken them four tries in the shower before they had managed to get clean without Egan losing control again. He managed to get them both dressed in simple shorts and carried a cuffed Dancer out of the room. He could sense Wind in the dining area, so he headed that way. When they arrived there, he set Dancer in a seat next to Ash and then sat near Wind. "I feel better now," he said, reaching over to mess up Shadow's hair. "I can think rationally again." His lust was still far from completely taken care of, but he had done enough to get himself back under control.

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:49 am
Dameon Black

Ash looked at Egan with a small frown as he spoke and moved over to him, putting one hand to his face to look into his eyes for a moment, “For now, Egan… But you won’t be ‘fine’ until you can gain some actual control over this. Dancer seems to have gotten more out of your time together than you did,” he pointed out then made Egan really look at Dancer.

Dancer might have been tired, but he was far from exhausted and would have had no problem going for another full day. He settled himself on a stool next to Wind with Shadow on the other side of him and had to give Egan a very clear wink before leaning over to whisper something to Wind that had Egan’s mate blushing beet red right before Wind looked up at Egan briefly then giving a reluctant nod. Dancer just grinned and leaned forward a bit, his cuffed hands resting on the table as he looked up at Egan with unholy glee dancing in his eyes, “Any time he needs me, I’m more than willing,” he said with a bit of a purr to his hoarse voice.

Ash rolled his eyes and stepped back from Egan to look at Wind with one raised eyebrow. Wind took the hint and cleared his throat, “We have a problem, Egan… It seems that Shadow discovered a new ability and while she was exercising it she… Umm…” he looked down for a moment then made himself look back up and continue, “She killed Gurzil, Egan… And probably pissed off Gurzil’s wife in the process…” he dropped the bomb on Egan and pointed to the covered plate on the table in front of him, “She brought back his heart,” he added, wondering how Egan was going to take the news…

Dancer raised his eyebrows and leaned around Wind to look at Shadow, “Wife? I didn’t know the b*****d had a wife… though there were a few rumors bouncing around Hell’s Cradle a while back, but I had no idea they were true… Umm… How’s Kam doing? I’m still dealing with his orders so he’s probably still alive, but I wouldn’t cry if he managed to get hurt…” he contributed, though he really wanted to know the answer to his question.

Ash just raised another eyebrow at his nephew, “Then the cuffs stay on… At least until you’ve satisfied your orders…” he said with a wry tone, knowing that the cuffs would keep him from poofing out on them. He gave a heavy sigh and considered the situation for a moment before turning back to Egan, “I’ll leave him with you for now. He won’t be going anywhere. He’s offered to help you so take him up on it. Whenever you need to… But be aware that we need to head to Sanctuary for the negotiations with the Re soon. I’m just waiting for notice from Gypsy on it,” he pointed out, knowing that Egan and Wind would need Dancer before it was all over.

He looked over at Shadow and gave her a wink before he looked back at Egan, “I need to head back home and check to make sure that Anna hasn’t done anything to the boys. I’ll let you two keep an eye on Dancer until I get back,” he added and gave Egan another look that spoke very clearly about why Dancer was staying. And that looked begged Egan to question him on it…  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:37 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image
Egan Savage
Egan listened to Wind's explanation of Shadow's power and Gurzil's death. "If she has rage issues like Gurzil, she'll be a serious issue soon," he said. He examined Wind and Dancer for a moment and then placed a hand on Wind's shoulder. "I need to talk to you for a moment. Dancer, don't go anywhere. We'll be back soon."

He pulled Wind up from his seat and carried him to a spot where no one could hear them. "I think I want to keep Dancer with us, as part of the pack. When he's here, I feel odd, like I need to keep him with me. I've been getting flashes of memories from my demonic side. A lot of them involve Dancer. It's causing me to act differently and say odd things, and I can tell that Dancer didn't like whoever the demon was. But I can't help feeling possessive of him, like he belongs to me. I want him here, and I'm not sure why."

Shadow watched Egan walk of with Wind and then looked over to Dancer. "Kam is probably in pain now," she said. "Gurzil's wife was really mad at him for not saving Gurzil. She said she was going to play with him, but not in the fun way. And then she started cutting him with what looked like a gold knife. So I think he's having a pretty bad time right now."

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:49 pm
Dameon Black

Dancer gave a nod to Egan about not going anywhere and moved to take Wind’s seat, and his plate of leftovers, and listened to Shadow for her news before trying to think the situation through. He wasn’t as tactically talented as Wind was, but he wasn’t an airhead either.

He took a bite of the venison roast and had to admit himself impressed with Wind’s talents in the kitchen. He instantly knew that he would work well with the other hybrid in the kitchen. It was in the rest of the house that worried him. Though he had no idea why he was thinking that right now.

He finally looked at Shadow then at Ash and gave his uncle a small nod. That was all that Ash needed and he simply left for his own house, thankfully within walking distance.

But Dancer turned to Shadow again and assessed the cub’s level of knowledge before speaking again, “If she’s going at him with gold then she really is pissed off at him… and if she ‘plays’ anything like what Gurzil liked, then Kam is going to be lucky to survive it,” he said softly, though he knew that Wind and Egan would be able to hear him easily.

That thought made him turn to look at the Alpha and his Mate with an assessing gaze for a moment, then he turned that gaze to the plate in front of him. Despite the fact that he was starving, he found that he’d suddenly lost his appetite…

Wind listened to Egan and let his mind consider the tactics before assessing his emotions over the issue and only then giving his mate his opinion. He moved into him and placed a light kiss over Egan’s heart and another on the Mark he’d given the Alpha before meeting Egan’s eyes, “Then he stays… I can feel that you’re supposed to claim him in some way… I can also feel that we both need him, though I can’t say why or how just now… But I can feel that he belongs with us,” he said softly, giving Egan everything just as he had since their last ‘discussion’ over that issue.

He put a hand to Egan’s cheek and tried to assess what he was feeling through their bond and knew that he had to make sure that they kept Dancer somehow. He moved in and gave him a tender kiss, trying to make sure that he didn’t spark anything for the moment since he could feel that Egan’s control wasn’t the best yet.

As he pulled back he gave his mate a small tender smile, “I don’t mind him being with us, Egan… I can feel how much you need him, just as I can feel how much he needs us… He may be a cat, but he needs the pack. He’s been running for a long time, Egan. I recognize the signs of it. He needs to stay, he needs the pack structure, and he needs an Alpha to help keep him in line. We can give him all of that and he can give the both of us what we need. For a while, you and I need a… a spotter, I guess… someone to help keep things from going too far. Someone that can step in and take what you need to give until you have your control back. I know that I can’t give you all that you need Egan and while I do wish that I could be, I can accept that you need Dancer as well. He’s submissive enough for you while also being just dominant enough to need your hand on him when he deliberately steps out of line. We’ve both seen that type before,” he explained then paused a bit to consider the other issue.

“As for the other problem, you’ll need Dancer here anyway in order to be able to figure out that demon. You say he reacted to everything that wasn’t strictly you. That means that he knew that demon and can tell you what he knows. If you push him on it… You need the information as much as he needs to talk about it. It will help you gain better control,” he added, knowing that his tactical mind had the right track on that issue.

He finally shook his head slightly and offered a small smile, the smile he always reserved just for Egan, and gave him another tender kiss to his lips, “And if you Mark him, you can gain the control over him that Kam has… I think you can take him away from Kam and Gurzil, take him as yours instead… If you free him of it later, he’ll simply be able to move on if he wants to. But Marking him would make him yours just as I am…

“I am proud to bear your Mark Egan… It’s something I never knew was possible until you told me to give it to you. I never thought to see you alive after Blade got me away back then. Despite what they’d said to me, I thought they’d killed you then. When I heard about it later on it shattered me. It took everything in me then to keep Blade from going back and killing the rest of your old pack, just because they’d hurt me that bad. She thought I was torn apart over getting cast out and that was part of it, but it was also hearing that you’d died.

“When I saw you again this time, I thought I was seeing a ghost at first. Then my instincts took over to keep me alive, just as they had in the past.

“To be your Mate, to bear your Mark and have you wearing mine in return… I can’t tell you what that means to me, Egan…

“I’ve talked to Ash about Dancer before and I know more about him than you do, though there’s a very large gap of time that only Dancer knows about. Learning about him as I have, I know that he needs what you gave me. He just needs a firmer hand than I do. Just think about it, Egan. Promise me that you’ll think about it,” he finished, knowing that Egan needed the words that went with his feelings on the whole thing.

He knew he was right… But it was up to Egan.

Earlier had been a warning of what could happen. Now they both knew that Egan could easily kill Wind without either of them realizing that they needed to stop. They’d been lucky this time… Very lucky…  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:54 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image
Egan Savage
Egan listened to Wind speak about Dancer, gently stroking his face. "I guess I should ask him to stay with us," he said quietly. "You're right about us needing someone else with us, someone who can take what my drmonic half needs. I came so close to killing you. I almost drained you to death, and I felt like I still needed more after I realized that. I can't fully control myself right now. I know that if I try to do anything with you right now, you'll die."

He leaned in and pressed a kiss against Wind's forehead. Memories of their first meeting and time together in Egan's first pack flashed through his head. "I feel so wrong taking a second mate when all I want is you, but I don't have much of a choice. But no matter what happens, you'll always be the most special one in the world to me. No one can ever change that."

He took a moment to kiss him very lovingly, though he was careful not to get too into it for fear of hurting him. He released him and gestured for him to follow back over to their seats. "If you're finished eating, I still need you for a bit longer, Dancer. Shadow, your Daddy is going to get you to bed. You've had a rough day. You need some rest."

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:12 pm
Dameon Black

Wind simply sent a wordless wave of love through their Mark and collected Shadow, “Come on Sweetheart. You can get Uncle Egan to help you after everyone’s rested and restored. I think you’ll be alright sleeping tonight but if you have any problems at all, you’re supposed to call on Uncle Ash, remember?” he pointed out as he lead her up the stairs and into her bedroom.

Once there, he got her into bed and tucked her in, knowing that he could stay until she fell asleep before he moved to join Egan and Dancer. So, he took a seat beside her on the bed and gently brushed her hair out of her face, “Try not to scare me like that again, Shadow… I thought I’d lost you like I lost your aunt… I need you, Shadow… I need you to be here and just be you…” he told her softly before leaning in to place a light kiss to her forehead then her cheeks.

Dancer watched Wind lead Shadow upstairs before he turned to Egan with a critical gaze for a silent moment, not bothering to get up just yet, “I can feel it still bothering you…” he said in a soft voice before he looked down at his cuffed hands, silently grateful for the cushioned lining to them. It didn’t really matter to him in the end, of course, since he could handle the pain of them without the lining. Hell, he could handle three of Egan at the same time and simply beg for more…

“I am sorry about that… About setting you up for this… I didn’t know…” he continued, still in that soft voice as he gently pushed the plate back on the table without looking up at the Alpha just yet.

After a moment of silence he spoke up again, “Has Ash told you about the Arena?” he asked him, wondering if he knew about the practice that had addicted him to pain back when he was still owned by his father. He’d asked that question on purpose, though…

He had a feeling that Egan would know more about the Arena than he guessed. After all, it was in the Arena that he’d first met-

He made himself not even think of the bastards name right now, though he knew that if the response was right he’d be speaking it right after. There were only so many outside of Hell’s Cradle right now that would have firsthand knowledge of seeing Dancer there and most of them were dead and gone now. He’d made sure of it…

Right now, Kam remembered watching a match with Dancer in the middle of it. And one other would remember being one of the fighters, the one in front of him… The one that had pushed the spear straight through Dancer to stab the other fighter and win that way… The second match had been swords with one b*****d specially requesting Dancer for it…

There had been other fights after that, all with that b*****d taking advantage of Dancer’s love of pain…

Then there had been the years of running… And getting caught… Then being let go to start it all over again…

How many times had he been caught? He couldn’t remember…  
Sandman base

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff