Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
the love of a ninja(full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:46 am
User Image

zero smiled and said "So i am really glad i met you i really am."
SlightlyInsane27

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:39 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image

Akira looked back over to him and gently pushed her bangs away from her face. The girl looked confused. "I haven't done anything though... " she said softly.

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:12 pm
User Image

zero smiled and said "you may think you haven't but you have you gave me something to look forward to. well good night i gotta go." he walked out the door and into the night.
SlightlyInsane27

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:23 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image

Akira watched him leave. Finally she went back to her room and went back to sleep.

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:27 pm
User Image

zero woke up on Saturday and got ready for the home coming dance he grabbed his black guitar and put it in the case and went onto get his suit. later that night he started to set up for the dance. then he said "I hope she shows up." he started practicing before people showed up
SlightlyInsane27

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:38 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image

The next afternoon Akira woke up and showered. Soon she began to rummage through her closet and found something decent to wear. A purple skirt and black long sleeved shirt. Finally she showed up at the dance, people from her class looked surprised.

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:47 pm
User Image

zero tapped the mic and said "Hello everyone i am Zero hirashima and this is my band and we are called the Shadow Ninjas." he started his guitar and said "One two three." he started playing then he started singing angel with a shot gun then after that song he started singing others then he song another one called Someone who cares then after he stopped singing his band played slow music and he went to akira and held out his hand and said "Wanna dance?" he smiled at her
SlightlyInsane27

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:53 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image

Akira looked up at Zero."You were really good. " she said with a slight smile. When he offered her his hand she carefully took it. " I'm no good though. "

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:57 pm
User Image

zero looked at her and said "Leave it to me ok." he continued to hold his hand out
SlightlyInsane27

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:03 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image

Her hand took his and she nods. "Alright...I will. " Akira said with a small smile.

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:13 pm
User Image

he took her left hand into his right hand, he put her right hand on his left shoulder, and he put his left hand on her hip and said just follow my lead." when he started he started singing softly a song called i don't dance then when he was done he smiled and said "I lost my way along the road but when i meet you and saw what was going on in your life we aren't so different so i thought long in hard that night if i were to meet you again i was to become your protector as a way to repay the debt i owe for you saving me but then i realized what never thought would happen to someone to me is that i fell in love with you akira." he smiled a gentle smile
SlightlyInsane27

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:31 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image

Akira softly smiled and began to dance with him. She was actually enjoying this more than she had thought. Her blue eyes looked up at him when he began to speak. When he admitted his feelings to her she blushed. "Z-zero.. You.. Can't love me. What your feeling isn't that. I'm sure. " She quickly looked away, in denial. Akira knew she like him more than friends but because of her past she was too afraid to act on it.

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:42 pm
User Image

he pulled her closer "Well you might be afraid so am i. i have never been afraid in my life because what i feel for you is real. i never had a real feeling for anyone before." then he looked away from her and said "My past is filled with sadness, lost ones, lost lives, torn families, and death. also i couldn't leave my past but since i meet you i put it behind you you make me a better person and i hope i can do the same for you." then he leaned in and kissed her
SlightlyInsane27

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:25 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image

Her eyes looked up at him when he pulled her closer to him. When he looked away her hand gently placed her hand on his cheek. Soon his lips were against hers and Akira couldn't help but to close her eyes and kiss back.

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:38 pm
User Image

Zero pulled back from the kiss and said "well this place is dull do you wanna leave now akira?" he smiled at her
SlightlyInsane27

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces