View Results

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:24 am
Vera didn't even find a place to sit when the ship jerked back to scoop up the others before taking off. She lost her footing and was glaring towards the Drionian when she landed face down. Before she could get back up, she was tossed around the ship like the rest of the group. Vera frantically tried to grab onto something and ended up grabbing onto one of the railings on the side of the wall. Once it was all over and the life support was back on, she took in a few deep breathes before slowly getting back on her feet.

"As grateful as I am that you got us out of there, I didn't appreciate being tossed around like sacks of potatoes!" Vera said to the Drionian in obvious annoyance. She didn't go as far as the Tartan, but she was not happy about the rough flying. "Fine, I'll help but I have no idea how any of this works." She said to the Neocinian, volunteering on her own to try help so that they don't get blown up by the explosion. She walked over to the front and stared hard at the controls and circuits, trying to make some sense out of all of it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:13 pm
Jace continued to lay on the deck for a few minutes, tired beyond words. Groaning and getting to his legs and made his way over to the others. "I'll try and work on the repairs then." He said, turning back to attempt to fix some of the damaged systems.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:05 pm
┈┈┈ 𝕮laudia 𝕬dalwin ┈┈┈

The ahead battle was to be expected. Claudia ducked into a corner of the ship to sit down before it yanked over. The takeoff and flight into the blockade flicked in. And the lights flickered as well as the life support cut off and back on. As other members went off to repair, she went ahead to check on the pilot.

He seemed to be passed out in the chair, mostly from exhaustion. If another pilot is needed, I shall attempt to steer us at least. She checked over him once more to ensure his well being. Then began to do a check up on the ship's controls and to see if the navigation was running at all. Hopefully their ship wasn't being pursued.

(Small post is small xd Just adding her in, I'll be pretty busy this weekend but I'll pop in to check in when I can)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:20 am
Opening his eyes after the small nap Jaycee leaned forwards just as Claudia walked away from him. "Mustn't tinker. Tech not strong suit" Jaycee said leaning forwards as he shook his head. It was a bit foggy but for the most part steady. "I-" Jaycee started as he was suddenly picked up in the chair with little difficult by the resident Tartan.

"Perhaps, for now, squashing you isn't in the collective best interest" Leona said holding the chair that the Dorian was currently sat in with her free hand. "Neocianian, I think this one is awake enough to continue" Leona said walking Jaycee back over to the console as she sat the chair back down next to Amaya.

Looking at the Tartan for a moment Jaycee took a breath leaning over as he reached out to steady himself as he was set down. While more forceful then he had wanted the Tartan had atleast gotten him closer to the console without needing to waste his own energy walking. "Amaya. Ripping into console not best idea but-" Jayce muttered reaching down and tapping his wrist a few times as a schematic on the ship was displayed. "Might make easier with this" he said sitting back as he positioned his wrist so they could see. "Disable weapons, long range scanners, and axillary view screens and reroute power to engines. Sun collapse soon. Need extra power from those systems should be enough" the Driorian muttered as the two orbs from before continued to circle the neocinian trying all be it slowly to close her wounds.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:29 pm
"Helpful. Thank you." Amaya muttered when the schematic popped up. After that it only took her a few seconds to disable the weapons, long range scanners, and axillary view screens. With all three systems disabled the Neocinian was able to reroute the power to the engines.

"There. Also quit with the orbs and save your energy. I've set my own compound fractures before, some cracked ribs and a gouge in my leg can wait." She told Jaycee as she swatted at the orbs. "Just get us out of this sector and towards Beta 9."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:51 am
"Illogical" Jaycee said sitting up as the orbs again darted back towards Amaya. "Not using my energy. Contains own energy source. Only uses mine to speed up process" Jaycee said to her as he reached to the console and tapped it a few times making sure that Amaya hadn't done any irreparable damages when he had been out. "Leave orbs to do job. Injuries not forte of neocinians" Jaycee told her with a small smirk as he began to imput commands to get the ship moving. While it didn't have the burst of speed it did before hand when he had shut down all none essential systems it was still evident as they turned and started towards Beta 9 like Amaya had wanted. "Plan on arrival?" Jaycee asked looking towards her.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:06 pm
"I'm not a fan of things buzzing around me." Amaya sighed with defeat, going to a console on the wall and lowering the lights until only the red, emergency lights gave a soft glow inside the ship.

"That's better." She muttered, taking her goggles off and letting her eyes adjust to the light. As Amaya looked around the cabin, her eyes shined where they caught the light.

"Well, the plan on arrival is either get a better ship, or get parts to fix this ship. After that...well. I need to go to Neocine. And I need all of you to come with me." Amaya told Jaycee, running her fingers through her hair as she let it back down.

"So I guess it makes sense to introduce ourselves so we don't have to keep referring to each other as our races. My name is Amaya Riddick." The Neocinian announced, raising a hand slightly to the others before leaning back against the wall.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:50 am
"Have reason for needing us on Neocine?" Jaycee asked as he tapped away. "Don't remember agreeing to be crew. Simple coming together for like reason before, now out of clear of death reasons to stay as group not so strong." Leaning away from the console and back into the chair Jaycee closed his eyes again this time not in exhaustion but in thought. "Unless pay involved, no promise on cooperation" Jaycee said opening his eyes slowly. "Must make living some way" he said to her leaning forward again as he started back to typing away at the control console. "If not able to...." he started but stopped as he looked down at his hands for a few moments. "Medical, Technical, and Repair skills easy to get paid for in this galaxy. Many able, might find Drionian who able" he said as his fingers started up again as a small shift in the ship's direction was made putting them on a quicker course towards their destination.

"Neocine?" Leona questioned her arms crossed as she leaned against the wall of the ship. Looking at Jaycee as he spoke she shook her head somewhat. "Unlike the Drionian, I don't mind. As long as the meals are good, the drink is strong, and the promise of a fight is ever present" she chuckled pushing herself off the wall. "The name is Leona" she said with a smirk looking over each one of the people in the ship.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:24 am
Vera had stepped back a bit, allowing more space once the Drionian was back on his feet. As they got the ship running again, she listened to what the next step was. "Hmm...I also want to know why you need all of us to go with you." she said, curious on why she need a whole bunch of strangers. She didn't mind either on tagging along. Going home didn't sound great at the moment, especially when her whole purpose of leaving was to have a new adventure.

"My name's Vera Lhant and as long as you provide the essentials, I suppose I can tag along." She started as she looked at the others in the ship before resting her gaze at the Cordian. "Though after what just happened, I'm sure he'll be a problem." she said, thinking that everyone would want his head on a platter now because of his race. Vera still wasn't very comfortable traveling with the guy.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:01 pm
"I will be with that attitude. Trust me, if I wanted you all dead, running a blockade with all of you would not have been the way to do it." Jace stated tersely, showing no emotion, as far as he was concerned, Vera could rant and rave as long as she wanted, the circumstances were not ideal for him either. I'll simply withhold my name until they all decide to cast prejudice aside. the Cordian thought to himself.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:15 am
(I apologize if you were waiting for me to introduce my character, I just finished my summer semester ^^)

┈┈┈ 𝕮laudia 𝕬dalwin ┈┈┈

Claudia stayed at the head of the ship, using her knowledge to check up on the ship's controls. Not everything was functioning correctly due to the damage, but she fixed a few wires where it regained the screen's connection. It was during this time, she listened to the conversation behind her. It seemed the ship's possible next destination was Neocine. Her eyebrows furrowed. Oh... goodness we're still unsure if we'll make it out of here with the sun about to collapse. They have more trust in fate than I.

She turned her head still listening as everyone started to introduce each other. Her eyes followed to each speaker, instantly memorizing their names. It grew silent for a moment, and she could feel a set of eyes directed towards her. Oh yes.. "Uhm... I am Claudia Adalwin.." She almost whispered accidentally. Her voice suddenly disappearing from her throat out of the splur of the moment. Ohh... perhaps none of them know of the Adalwins of Sondara...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:16 am
Maya Freana

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:01 am
((Oh god I'm so sorry I'll get to this after class))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:16 pm
Raising her eyebrows as Jaycee, Amaya was slightly surprised to hear him suddenly protesting against adventure. Deciding to use her powers of persuasion was not something she ever did lightly, but Jaycee could easily cause her problems if he decided to leave.

A rueful smile grew on her lips as she stretched and looked at Jaycee. "Well, from the sound of those experiments of yours, doesn't sound like you'd find much luck with other crews out there. I can't pay you with money, not how things are on Neocine. But I can tell you you'll live a lot longer with me near than you would anywhere else in the system." She said softly, her words just on the line between threat and fact.

It was good that the Tartan and Sondaran somewhat agreed to the terms, however the Cordian and Priorian were still being a bit of a problem.

Rolling her eyes, Amaya threw a shadow ball between Jace and Vera to stop their bickering and get their attention. "Leave the Cordian alone. If he wanted to kill us, he would've tried already, and I'd have already killed him. If his polar opposite has no quarrels with him, than neither should you." She lectured before pushing herself off the wall and walking to the center of the area.

"So now I'll tell you why I need you all to come with me. I am a spy of sorts, and I was tasked with spying on the Cordian leaders recently. It appears there's been some strange activity and I was sent to investigate. In my travels, I discovered that the Cordian elites have discovered energy manipulation. Every single planet has a temple that only its planet's inhabitants can enter using their planet's unique ability. Inside, one can gain all the power of their element, or take the energy and leave the planet a dying husk ready to break apart. I followed a few elites to Cardiff. It appears that they used their energy manipulation to overload its sun and bombed the surface of the planet. Most likely, they will accuse Neocine and head there next to access its sacred temple to destroy the planet. I need to get there first and access its power before they can and make it useless to them. After that, it would be prudent to head to all of your respective planets and do the same. Allow you to access your temple's power, making you the most powerful of your race. This is the only reward I can promise you. If we succeed, you will become the most powerful of your race, and a hero when we eventually stop Cordius. But I cannot do this alone, and as it stands, Cordius has too much power over all of our planets for any of them to stand a chance. So that is why I truly need you all to come with me." She told them very seriously before stopping to let it all sink in.

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:41 am
"Alright, alright. I won't say another word about it." Vera said as she crossed her arms. She was only speaking the truth and not just her own opinion, but she didn't want to test Amaya's patience. After the small lecture, she listened to what the Neocinian had to say on why she needed them all. Cordius, energy manipulation, sacred temples, most powerful of your race...it was all quite a lot to take in, but what really interested her was being the most powerful of your race part. It all sounded promising along with being labeled a hero.

"Well with something like that, sounds like all the more reason to tag along." Vera said, eager to become more powerful. Stopping the corrupted Cordian race and hopefully restoring the balance would be a nice bonus too.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff