Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isabella Kiyoshi

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 5:55 pm
Isabella Kiyoshi
Squad 4 Soldier
User Image Isabella looked around as her ears shifted as she heard the chaos continue around the city. She noticed that the area had gotten considerably worse since she had arrived, and determined that it was more from how she was causing the infection to spread versus actually attacking. As she cracked her knuckles and stretched her arms behind her back, her elbows and lower back popping, she thought to herself, 'nothing spreads panic and chaos among the enemy as much as a well trained sniper. Well, except potentially a machine gun turret. A miniature nuclear bomb would probably top that though.' She would blink as she heard someone try to open the door to the tower, her ears twitching softly as she heard the unknown person put their hand on the doorknob, and laughed a bit as she heard them get tackled away from the door, potentially by an infected person. She would chalk that up to good luck as she looked over the makeshift battlefield, her tail shifting a bit as she felt the wind shift, changing from a northeastern approach to heading east.

She thought a bit as she looked back at the lava lord, her ears shifting as she heard more screaming come from people that got struck with falling debris. She noticed that he was simply watching the destruction going on around him, not really joining in unless a person tried to attack them. She figured that it made things easier, instead of focusing on trying to protect the demon lord, she could focus on the offensive, targeting people who were foolish enough to try to attack the lava god. She would take this time before the Gotie Thirteen arrived to make sure her weapon was ready for the more important fight as she looked over her rifle. As she looked over the rifle, ensuring that the yellow capacitor was firmly in place, she paused as she heard her zanpakuto spirit comment to her from her inner world, 'Isabella, please stop. I managed to push back the infection, but it won't last long. It's not too late, you can still push back if you try to do so.' The wolf girl would ignore the zanpakuto spirit as she spun the capacitor in its slot, checking for bulging, leaks or cracks, and sighed as Andrew continued, his voice weaker as he strained to keep the infection from taking him over completely, 'this isn't like you. The Isabella I know wouldn't do this to innocent people. She would try to fight the infection before it turned the world to dust.' Isabella would simply sigh as she took out the capacitor to look it over, turning it in her hand as she replied, "that version of Isabella is gone. I suggest that you change to follow suit, you'll survive longer. If I get killed, there's a high probability that you'd be melted down to turn into another person's zanpakuto. And it won't take long until we don't have to do this anymore. With Ulric on our side, nothing will stop us, or Lava-sama from achieving our goal of turning the world to ash."

The zanpakuto spirit sighed as he heard Isabella's answer, having his owner's ears shift in annoyance as she put the capacitor back into the slot in the rifle. Her ears would shift as she heard him reply, [i]'fine then. I'll allow the virus to take me over completely then. I still think we should stand down though, and I'm going to say this now, I told you so.' With that, she felt an odd jolt of energy go through her arm as the virus took over her zanpakuto. She would simply sigh, and use a towel that was nearby to clean off a bit of ash that landed on the barrel of her laser rifle as she asked, "was that so hard Andrew-san?" She would giggle a bit as he kept silent, and add "hah, thought so. Not a peep since you know you're wrong." As if on cue, her ears shifted as she noticed another senkaimon gate open in the distance. She would sit to be crouched, her right leg parallel to the floor while her left knee was on the ground as she aimed her rifle at the opening gate. She would pause as she saw another group of ten soldiers from the eleventh division directed by another officer in training, and felt her heart speed up as she noticed one had what looked like a rocket launcher. She quickly set the rag over the scope of her rifle to keep the glare from getting the strike team's attention, figuring that even if the rocket type attack didn't hit her directly, it could easily knock down the tower as she wondered what to do. She waited for the group to get closer as her ears folded flat against her head, the black hair and fur keeping her head from being easily spotted from the ground. When the group was looking the other way, and around twenty yards away from her location, she tugged the rag off the scope of her rifle to take aim, and quickly shot the soldier with the rocket launcher in the back of the head, smirking as the beam hit him in the neck, killing him instantly. With that, she quickly fired at the others in the strike team, hitting the officer in training in the abdomen as the uninfected soldiers in her strike team tried to hold their own against their infected team members as Isabella watched, chuckling softly as her eyes glowed for a moment.

Overzealous Orange Contaminants: Tier 3 destruction: 3153/3000. Tier 3 achieved
Zanpakuto State: inactive / shikai / bankai
Equipment: Katana [complex weapon] Hardness: 10 HP:100
HP: 575/575 SE: 355/355
Word Count: 936 + 5% = 982
Reiatsu: 405 Speed: 110 Strength: 20 Defense: 30 Stamina: 60 Intelligence: 79 Spiritual Power: 106

Chaos Reclaimer

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 11:05 am
Isabella Kiyoshi
Squad 4 Soldier
User Image Isabella yawned softly as she stretched her arms above her head, her rifle shifting to her side, caught by the sling attached to the barrel and stock. She glanced around as she heard the sirens blare in the background, at this point just becoming a nuisance as she observed the damage. When she saw the town had reached a high level of damage, she looked over at the lava monster as she called out the window, "hey lava-sama, I think it's about time we change venues. There's not much left to convert here." Before she was able to move, she blinked as she watched the lava being leave. Her ears twitched softly as she thought, and frowned as she felt two fairly strong hollows in the direction where it was going. Her ears shifted as she found one felt odd, and followed using flash step to avoid needing to deal with the ammonia trap. [-exit-]

Overzealous Orange Contaminants: Tier 3 destruction: 3153/3000. Tier 3 achieved
Zanpakuto State: inactive / shikai / bankai
Equipment: Katana [complex weapon] Hardness: 10 HP:100
HP: 625/625 SE: 485/485
Word Count: 154 + 5% = 161
Reiatsu: 450 Speed: 121 Strength: 20 Defense: 40 Stamina: 60 Intelligence: 84 Spiritual Power: 125

Isabella Kiyoshi

Versatile Lunatic

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 3:39 pm
Jehanna Seldab. Human. Speed: 40 Strength:20
Defense:40 Stamina:40 Intelligence: 40 Spiritual Power: 61 Reiatsu: 241 Health: 350/350 Clarity: 40 Spirit Energy: 125/125

Chapter 1: Into the Spirits

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Her damp muscles were pumped and were engorged with blood as she moved the last layer of stone to the next person in unison. Jehanna wiped off the layer of sweat that formed across her forehead with the back of her hand and let out a exhausted sigh. Had she known she was going to be working in the hot sun, she would have switched out of her black tanktop that didn't help cooling her off. On the contrary it was a kind deed she was not persuaded into by a few people whatsoever. They didn't deserve this; none of them deserved this. She looked up to the heavens and took in a relaxed breath, taking everything in for a brief moment before hearing "J, Gace needs you in the front. "

"I'm on my way." She dusted off the debris from her callused hands and made her way to the entrance of the partially rebuilt karakura Town. On her way there many people who had no expertise in fighting, also known as the survivors were helping each other. She passed by chefs were cooking up a mix of fruits and vegetables and meat using limited resources to feed the children first, followed by the adults. One of the children waved at Jehanna as she passed by. She was a common face despite being here for a few days and nights. Waving back, she looked ahead and saw Gace looking into the distance with his arms crossed; his mind absent from the present.
words:252+7823=8075 words

Reconstruction: 252/3000  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:45 pm
User Image
Hayate

[Spd:70| Str:100 | Def:20 | Sta:25 | Int: 5 | SP: 30]
[HP:300 | SE:145 | Clarity:13 ]

Riku would be walking down the town to visit the store  

xl Xero xl

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:57 am
User Image

A small circular door appears, similar to a tea house door, opens up revealing Sabrina. Sabrina steps through with the door closing and entry disappearing from existence. Sabrina starts to focus on her surroundings scanning for any spiritual pressures, nothing out of the unusual currently. She begins to walk further into Town wearing a gigai, it makes her look like a school girl from Karakura High School, even though her hair is gray and long, she still looks very young. She wanders around for a bit, looking for anything interesting to eat or even relax underneath until she detects a high spiritual pressure, some kind of being is close by to her and whats unusual, it feels like a hollow to her. This is taking her back to the fact she herself has that kind of feeling as well but humans don't know there is such beings known as Vizards. It appears to be coming in from a grocery store, quite populated really as its every day shopping for humans to survive. Sabrina goes in taking slow step by step looking for the person exhibiting such spiritual pressure until she sees him. The guy has long blue hair, shirtless like he doesn't care, Egyptian earrings, and a tall stature about him. "Excuse me, you could put on a shirt you know, but other then that, may i speak to you in the back of the store please?" Sabrina had to find out what he is and how he is displaying so much spiritual pressure, its crazy for sure. Currently with her wearing a Gigai, it hides her true form and particularly this isn't her normal day in the World Of The Living.
282 words x 1.5 interaction bonus=423 words  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:36 pm
User Image
Riku

as Riku was approach by the small girl he noticed she as wearing a uniform must be from the nearby high school or something he didn't mind the cloths just thought i looked a Little goofy,and as for him not having a shirt on he was going to go swimming soon,"Well i supose i can follow you and the shirt thing i am going to go for a swim so i'll keep it off,also you seem different from the rest of these people but i have no idea why." Riku would say to her smiling has he fallow her the the back of the building this was certainly odd either she wanted to get to know him or she want to ask him something either way riku would go along with it for now,as they made there way to the back he stopped in front of her putting his hands in his pockets waiting for her to do something or ask something.

166x1.5=249 interaction bonus  

xl Xero xl

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:40 pm
User Image

Sabrina gets down to the main question as she looks at him with concern"What are you? you are really giving off high spiritual pressure, something i haven't expected out of any regular human. If you are so wondering what i am, i am a Vizard, a Shinigami with hollow powers and your presence is quite similar to mine. I can sense the hollow like pressure from you but i can tell you don't have a inner hollow like myself." Sabrina then takes off her Gigai and reveals her true form which her Vizard spiritual pressure begins to unpack. Sabrina can hear her hollow Hokoru speak"Hmm i see, well this human isn't tainted by hollows for sure if so, the hollow spiritual pressure would be more outputting but its still visible to you and i." Sabrina would speak within her mind"Well yes but its more of the hollow reiastu i feel off of him, not the unease of one." Sabrina with thoughts put out and settled, Sabrina observes him much more as she waits to hear what he will tell her. After all, its been a long time since a human with this kind of spiritual pressure has appeared and feel of hollow reiastu coming off of them. If anything, she wonders also if there is anyone training him in how to use this power or did he train himself and potentially is a strong fighter and defender of the living? Yet again, she did have her Zanpakuto with her, two duel wielding swords one representing her Zanpakuto Spirit while the other for her Inner Hollow. Its in a sealed state of course so not even her Shikai or Bankai is active at this point, if it was, her powers would have a big boost."Let me speak something to you Sabrina my darling, it even occured to me this power you feel, its the kind of power a Shinigami or even a Quincy would wield don't you think?" Sabrina thought about what Mu had spoke to her in thought as she is quite correct. Humans with this magnitude of power could easily protect the human world but there is a much rarer kind of human. Back in the Soul Society, there was Shinigami that are human, even though they couldn't hold a Shinigami form to infinite time but they still possessed extreme power. With the right kind of power humans can possess, those Shinigami could be even feared by Hollows and many enemies alike to the Soul Society. However Sabrina won't offer that kind of power unless someone knew about the fact Shinigami can pass the same kind of power into them. Its a risky process, one that a human can potentially die if their body can't handle the power of a Shinigami entering them or being awakened within their mortal bodies. "Yes it is, it makes me feel more comfortable knowing there is a human with such power however i know even Substitute Shinigami are powerful as well but it requires us to break their mortal bodies from their human soul to pull it off. After that its on them, Mu to determine if they want it badly." Mu nods and quiets out after that as Sabrina waits patiently for the young man's answer to her single question.

548 words x 1.5=822 words + 423 words from last post=1245 words  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:56 pm
User Image
Riku

all together words- 811

Riku stood there kinda shocked she could feel his power coming off him he never met anyone who could feel it let alone know what it was,so he was confused on what she might be then Bam out of no where she changed into this person with some black robes on and two swords she seemed to be in some kind of thought thought most of the time when she was looking at him she had a puzzled look on her face he wondered what in the world she was to so as she proposed a question he would answer it then ask one himself he thought,"well for one i am a full bringer like you think you can tell i have hallow spirit pressure but i don't have on in me,now that you know what i am tell me strange why are you here human world."Riku could feel her spirit pressure it felt hallowed and dark but then again it felt good and pure he was confused he could tell she had something in her but then again did she really because how can one be pure and bad at the same time he was confused by that so he grabed his chin and started to think maybe she achieved this power from someone or was born with it he didn't know but that didn't stop him from thinking maybe she was sent her to recruit him in a way or something along that line Riku wouldn't appose to that because he liked to protect people and help others when they needed it,Once he dug deeper he could tell she was holding back some power still this person had something more up there sleeves potentially,because the swords gave off and aura of power it felt strong and sturdy when he felt it something not to take to lightly riu was treading carefully though he didn't know if things would go south so he make sure to stay alert if things were to go bad but maybe this was just her trying to get him to talk to her to find out what riku was so he deiced to listen and wait and find out what she wanted from him.

375 times 1.5 = 563 words  

xl Xero xl

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:20 pm
User Image

Sabrina hears the term of Fullbringer, most likely a special class of humans that are spiritually aware just like herself. However the way Riku feels, he most likely be like a hollow being but more human concentration. Sabrina would want to see what Riku is capable of doing however she doesn't sense any hollows near by so the conversation may continue as planned. Sabrina then comes to the question and asked"What are Fullbringers? Are you guys spiritually aware humans that got attacked by hollows and gained powers due to it?" Sabrina asked about it but something is off about that question though. Humans that are attacked by hollows normally would get tainted and such, becoming Hueco Hybrids, what the Soul Society calls them. Anyone that becomes a being like that, has to be killed due to the danger they possess. They are treated the same way that Hollows are treated, hunted down and killed. Maybe something happened other then that, but the chances of that are slim but yet again, it can be a common occurrence among humans since if they aren't spiritual aware, hollows would find them easy prey. Clearly Riku before her isn't tainted, she knows that for certain, if he was, his eyes would be similar to her own eyes when she wears her hollow mask. Hollowification is what its known with Vizards, because they draw on the powers of the inner hollow inside them. Vizards were even considered traitors to the Soul Society before the many events that followed. Vizards are now very much welcome among the Shinigami and considered great allies with their abilities to learn hollow powers and very great against Arrancars.
278 words x 1.5 interaction bonus=417 words + 1245 from last post=1662 words  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:53 am
User Image
Riku

all together words- 1167

Sabrina as she spoke to him he listened to her then she asked him a question when got these powers and how i got them,Riku then spoke up,"Well yes i was attacked and survived then i got these powers and manifested them more and more as i got older to hone them to get stronger to protect people that needed that protection."He wondered if he tried to turn into this into what she is a soul reaper that sounded cool sounded like someone who protected other from people and resorting the souls from the hallows that killed them that sounded like something he could get behind and do after listening to her and chatting with her a few minutes or more he thought maybe they should go have some fun,"Well sense we are hear near the Beach and what ever want to go to the beach and have some fun and relax for a few and we can talk more there while we get some food or something?." Riku would ask her smiling proceeded to walk away because he was getting bored of the conversion there were having he wanted to do something while they spoke to each other that would be better to eat and drink something nice to relax and chat more. either way Riku was not standing there anymore he was ready to go either she came with him or left.

237 times 1.5 =356  

xl Xero xl

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:38 pm
User Image

"Survived huh? Well if anything, i imagine you survived something else, maybe related or connection to your family. Perhaps something else occur that gave you powers in more connection to hollows. Far as i know, i know this feeling too well and if you ever want, i could teach you how to use those powers in the best way i know but its not on par with the Fullbringer powers i am sure. You see like you, i have gained hollow powers but it wasn't through birth but more like a shard was given to me. I was hesitating about using the shard of course but due to the shard, i have become a Vizard, a Shinigami with a inner hollow. I wonder now if you are able to feel a unease feeling about me specially. I should show you what i mean, i hope you are prepared to see it." Sabrina would place her left hand over her face pulls down revealing a mask, a cat mask of a sort. Sabrina's eyes turned black with golden pupils and her voice echos as she speaks"Yes, this mask is a hollow mask, it grants me a boost of power along with that, my spiritual pressure feels hollow like. Now since you seen the inner power brought on the outside, i need to take this down now." Sabrina dismisses the mask and her eyes return to normal along with her voice as well not being overshadowed by her inner hollow's voice like it was before. "Now with that out of the way and shown, I say we get some food while we are here." Sabrina slips back into the gigai getting herself prepared to eat food. Though she hears her Zanpakuto spirit Mu speaks saying to her mind"Food, what kind of food does the World Of The Living have? Well since i am able to feel what you feel, along with thoughts. Ill soon find out will i huh?" Hokoru speaks next thinking"Oh my goodness, really, food to eat huh? We hollows do enjoy our meals so i say lets have a feast!" Sabrina thought to both of them"Well true i want you to both to enjoy yourselves, you two are part of me after all." With that thought and speech with her inner spirits, she is ready to follow the young man.
391 words x 1.5 interaction bonus=587 words + 1662 words combined from previous postings=2,249 words  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:10 pm
User Image
Riku

all together words- 1479

Riku kept walking as she spoke to him and he nodded every now and then as she spoke to him about what she was and what he was then when she showed him her hallow mask or what ever it was it was stunned a little she seemed like a hallow once that was equipped dark spirit energy instantly filled up in her it was slightly unpleasant but then again it was nothing after she would take it off and it looked like it just vanished that was weird he never saw something quite like that before in his life that was interesting to say in the least it was cool to see that,as Riku kept walking he wondered where he should take the person to have some good food maybe the nearby raman shop or something that had meat he had no idea what she wanted to have here,"So what would you like to have to eat i can recommend some places if u want." Riku would say to her smiling a little at the small shinigami he also wondered if she wanted to go train maybe some time so he could see how strong she really was but that would come later in time.

words 208 times 1.5 =312  

xl Xero xl

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:02 pm
User Image

"I say you pick really, at this point my inner hollow just wants a huge feast to fill her belly." Sabrina chuckles a bit thinking about Hokoru's attitude about food, sound like she didn't eat anything in days but typically that is how hollows feel. "Though since i am a Soul Reaper, only you would know where to eat great food anyhow since you live in this world."Sabrina would remember that with her being in the gigai, if a enemy attacks, she will need time to leave her gigai properly so that she may go into her true form. Though despite being in a gigai can she always communicate with her Zanpakuto spirit Mu along with her inner hollow Hokoru. After all this man, may be a good training partner but she can't use her Zanpakuto at this point, there had been weird interferes with her not able to use her Shikai or Bankai even after she had learned it. Was it because she left for the World Of The Living quickly without preparations? Maybe she didn't attune herself to her Zanpakuto in the proper matter? No, it feels like something is jamming her power preventing her from using it.

200 x 1.5 interaction bonus=300 words + 2,249 words from previous post= 2,549 words  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:26 pm
User Image
Riku

all together words- 2202

As riku would wait for her answer he would buy himself a drink that tasted like melon soda it was good and made him refreshed,after Riku got his drink he would go and buy him self some snacks from a nearby vendor and he would eat some rice balls,Riku would politely thank the man for the food and sit down at a nearby table riku then looked at the girl,"Well get what ever you want around this beach place alot to choose from friend,." Riku would say stuffing his face and drinking his drink slowly it was a nice hot breezy day out clouds were gone and the sea breeze felt great against his back,only thing he hated was the wind blowing his long hair in his way a little bit,so he would put in it a pony tail for the time being to eat his food and enjoy the day,after eating Riku would put sun screen on himself to not burn from the sun so he good get a nice tan but not to much,as he finished his food Riku threw away his trash and walked next back to the table befor some girls started talking to him,and Riku smiled at them chatting a little getting there numbers then sitting back down at the table looking at the youngish girl again it was funny that this inner hallow even had a hunger for food he thought the hallow would want some human maybe odd indeed he shook he head and stood up,"Well you can do what you want i am going to go swim for a bit maybe get some chicks numbers and then come back in a few minutes or so,"Riku would say taking the pony tail out of his hair and putting in his swim trunks then riku would walk towards the beach,feeling the sand on his feet it was warm and cold at the same time smooth to the touch it felt nice,it gave off a sense of relaxing time he tough to him self as he walked ,Riku would slowly step into the water getting use to it then he would swim out into the water floating on his back with his sunglasses on looking up at the sky while relaxing in the cold refreshing water,every part of his body was instantly cooled off it felt great to be in the water finally he loved the ocean and the water it was something he did on the regular after an hour or so he would get out and walk back up to the table and sit down under the shade wondering what he should do next there because there was a lot of things going on volleyball was one of them he enjoyed the sport but wanted to see if the girl Riku brought here would like to join him for some fun for a short time.

495 words times 1.5 =723  

xl Xero xl

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:52 pm
User Image

"Hmm, this man is very interesting on his own, so relaxed and such as if nothing can hurt him with the spiritual pressure he has. I wonder, would this man be a suitable person to become a Substitute Shinigami? If i did so, would he want to serve the Soul Society and protect Karakura town from danger? That is the main duty of Substitute Soul Reapers. Every single one of them are humans, humans granted Shinigami powers by such means of a Zanpakuto separating their soul, though to some, this is frowned upon. Frankly he wouldn't be able to join the squads at all since he wasn't born Shinigami such as myself. That doesn't mean he can't get to Captain level and achieve Bankai which its hard to imagine among humans. Bankai after all is the second release of a Zanpakuto and the crazy amount of power it releases. He is going to need essentially soul candy or a combat pass to pull his soul away from his mortal body and use his Shinigami powers he learns. Since he is human, there is a certain amount of time a Human can last in Shinigami form until they must return to their body. If he falls upon the dangerous threshold of his spirit energy almost being drained, he has a time limit to return to his body. Its a short window and if he doesn't make it, he will lose his mortal body along with his Fullbringer powers. It be a bigger issue if his body was destroyed in the mist of the fighting. He must make sure his body is safe out of harm's way if he is going to fight as a Shinigami and not as a Fullbringer. Ill have to make sure to inform him of this if he wishes to become a Soul Reaper like herself." Her Zanpakuto Spirit Mu speaks telepathy to Sabrina"So you intend or wanting to see if a human like him would wish for the powers of a soul reaper. Its certainly a risk since he could possibly die with the overflowing power of a Soul Reaper. Yet let me ask you, despite that risk and he ask for it, you would give it to him?" Mu presented the question in mind and thought to Sabrina which Sabrina thinks further on it and says"Yes Mu, i would give it to him. Sure i don't know him very well but yet if his desire is to protect this world and feels the powers of a Shinigami together with his Fullbringer powers can ensure safety, i am willing to entrust that power onto him. Its not that i feel pity for him or anything at all, its because in the human world and its people, he is similar to us Vizards. I can at least give him that much and i can tell he felt at unease feeling my spiritual pressure feeling like a Shinigami to feeling like a hollow. If anything happens where he turns against the Soul Society or does anything rash that can endanger the balance of the Soul Cycle, ill deal with him accordingly. Yet i shouldn't have anything to worry about, he isn't a Quincy so, everything will be fine." Mu listened to Sabrina's response and Mu felt a little bit proud of her Shinigami, her master she so herself cherishes. Sabrina would go forward grabbing a drink which she goes to and sits close to the shore"Tell me something young man, what is your purpose of being a Fullbringer? What is your desire? Protect People? Keep Karakura town safe? Whats your motives?" Sabrina broke out the serious questions trying to determine if this man would be worthy of becoming a Substitute Soul Reaper, one to carry duties of a Soul Reaper in the World Of The Living.
638 words x 1.5 interaction bonus=957 words + 2,549 words from previous post=3,506 words  
Earth

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff