Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Field Class] The Mysterious Field Trip (Pg 6!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:11 am
"Brenley!" She grinned. Ah, how wonderful! Friend making was a success thus far. All her research from magazines was surely at work here.

She looked down at her work, her lip twitching as she realized the mistakes she'd made. "Ah, yes. I am making a doll!" She screeched, backtracking her work to amend the mess-ups. Or try to. "It will be soft and squishy and I shall name it Bob." She nodded.

"Would you like Bob when I am done with him?" A gift would be a fantastic gesture, she thought. Certain to seal the deal in this friendship thing. "I find dolls to be wonderful companions when one is alone."

Smerdle

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:55 am
"Hello, Butler Shadowman," Hollandaise said, sliding into the seat next to Professor Winter's shadow. There was no real rhyme or reason to i, but Hollandaise had taken quite a liking to him...her... it. He was a manifestation of Professor Winter's fear, but that did not stop the warder from chatting at him whenever she found him, or running the extra errand or two for Professor Winter. She was even trying to learn some sign language in the hopes it would help in communication. Of course, she could have simply talked with Professor Winter instead, but... it was different, ok.

So she chattered here and there at him - talking about the field trips and asking questions she knew she would not get answers to.

Bother the Professors (sort of)  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:06 am
Meegane
Tor says Nap-time.

Tor is going to sleep till they get there

Torsten picked a seat just for the two of them. Pulling Mellow in towards the window. The dragon made sure the pony was sorta hidden as he coiled his tail around them both. Nuzzling into the other boils chest Torsten mumbled. "Buses make me sleepy. I'm sure they'll wake us up when we get there. Wanna nap?"

He looked up at the other, small clawed hands clung to the front of Mellow's shirt as the dragon made himself comfortable.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:30 am
"Be careful with that offer. You might end up with a great big stalker." He eyeballed Wrex before crossing his arms over his chest. Listening quietly as the professor spoke. Well, this certainly seemed like it would be quite an entertaining time. He would have to keep a very close eye on Wrex. Jack knew what he might get himself into.

And judging by his reaction to Sidron's question, the other brother was not about at this point and time. Which meant Wrex was pretty much going to get himself in some sort of trouble at some point and time. While he had no interest in cleaning up after the Daggerback, he supposed her could at least attempt to wrangle him in during this field trip. Though that would leave him with brief periods of time to go off and explore on his own.

Oh well.

He couldn't really think of anything else to be doing, or talk about on the bus ride. Although maybe a game would work. Glancing at Sucre, he raised an eyebrow lightly. "I suppose you know how to play I Spy?"

Madness_insanity
Idk

medigel
I'm not ready to make adult decisions this morning.

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:56 am
making friends

The babble coming out of the ghost was kind of cute, if a little...eccentric.

You know what wasn't cute, though?

Brenley talking to some other ghoul. Before even saying hi to her! The nerve! She was gonna side eye a bit.

But hey, at least she wasn't trying to pull Giant Nerdo over there; Jack only knew he'd explode probably by the time they hit the museum.

"Well, when you put it like that, I guess so..." Securing the boil in her arms, Piper scooted so that she could lie back against the window, her hair more than enough of a pillow to support her, and stretched her legs out across the rest of the seat. "Rap's kinda like a hybrid?" she mused aloud. "No, wait: spoken word." She glanced down at him. "How about you razzle dazzle me with a riddle, spookie? 'Cause this ride's gonna get boring reaaaaal quick."

Smerdle
im so sorry

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:04 pm
It was amazing, really. Even though he was peering curiously at Siobhan's doll and wondering if he might expand the whole toy thing he had been working on to include the stuffed variety, he could still somehow feel Piper's disapproval burrowing into the side of his face like a sandworm.

"If you wouldn't miss him, I would be happy to take care of Bob," the boil replied. He was often alone, though that was totally for research purposes. "Do you make many dolls? You seem to be quite good at it." Better than he would be at least.

Bren turned slowly, the Sandworm of Side Eye trailing from his cheek to the center of his forehead, and smiled across the bus at the other reaper, raising his eyebrows guiltily.

Bittiface
medigel
my lulz

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:40 pm
Siobhan gasped loudly, "For reals and for trues!?!" Shrieked the banshee, shrilly with glee. "You will love Bob, I am certain!"

Her face blushed blue after receiving a lovely compliment, her smile ear to ear. "I make many! Whenever I make a friend, I make a doll of them so I always remember their kindness. Bob is not of anyone I know, by the by, in case you were wondering." Bob was simply Bob.

"I enjoy making them. It keeps my hands busy. Have you any hobbies, Brenley?" Her brows knitted as she noticed his gaze drifting. She swiftly turned her head to peer at the ghoul he was looking at. She seemed nice, so Siobhan grinned and waved at her energetically, all smiles. Perhaps she was a friend of her new friend, making her a friend of a friend!

Smerdle

medigel
allo poppet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:33 pm
Honestly the most he took from the professor talking was 'lunch momey' and 'dont make a mess'. Clearly this meant not to make a mess while they ate right?
Still munching on the food he swiped earlier, he soon found his stash empty. Before he could even think oh that though, he soon found himself beind hijacked. "Whoah!" He managed to not trip and fall, but followed the tugging until he was soon sitting next to a familiar face.

Fortunately, he liked the ghoul. She brought him food. "Hey anika." It was unfortunate really, given the choice he would wat any food offered. Even if it meant she didn't get any herself. Still he slouched in his chair muttering to himself a little. "It feels weird having arms this long." Jho sat quietly for a second.

Though that was quickly changed, because a new face popped up and offered them something delicious smelling. Still not used to the length of his arms, he felt himself starting to reach out with his face before he caught himself. "OH THANKS!" He gladly took one in each hand before he pulled his mask down To eat snacks. Really the muzzle was a pain, but it was apparently necissary.

lividpeas
meegane

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:52 pm
At the arm comment, Anika looked at his arm, then snickered quietly to herself. "Well, at least its easier to grab things, yeah?" The idea of having such small arms.. what an uncomfortable feeling that must have been.

Hearing another voice speak from behind, the Reaper twisted around in her seat to find another student their, and offering treats no less. "Ah! Hi! Thanks!" Anika managed to take one before Jho started in one them, but watched in great amusement as he too reached out to grab at them.

"I'm Anika. This is Jho." She said, jabbing her finger in the brute wyvern's direction.

Lilwolfpard

meegane

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:29 pm
Sucre watched Wrex surprised at how similiar they seeemed. . She didn't really understand him but he seemed like could be like fun....or just a handful.

She brightened up at Sidron's suggestion. Sucre was super up for playing a game "Oooh Yeah! You should play too Wrex! I'LL START! I spppyyy with my little rotten eyeeeeee....something..." She glanced around , suddenly panicking at her lack of fore-planning. Sucre spotted a monster boil who looked maybe similar to Wrex, "Something that starts with 'M'"

Yayoi

medigel

Madness_insanity

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:37 pm
A tiny hint of a smile, though not easily perceptible, momentarily broke through Shine's self-loathing. The chill of the ghostly dragon was nice and soothing to her feverish state, and it was always nice to be touched. She kept her own hands tucked tightly beneath her, peeking up when she heard another voice.

"Hi. Sorry." She bowed her head as she apologized again. "Thanks...thanks, Sibyl. You're--you're pretty."

Then her face was hidden again, until she realized she hadn't answered the question about their friendship. Could she just...not? No, that would probably not be a very likable thing.

"I'm...um." Her glassy, tear-threatened eyes turned up towards Gabby, hoping that he might answer on her behalf. This had been called into question several times before, and she couldn't exactly remember what she was supposed to say. She could remember crying, and more crying, and hugs, and something about him being more special, but that was the extent of it. Anything else was lost to fuzziness, delicate sugarspun memories that fell apart when touched.

Nio Love
Eight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:51 pm
"Hummmmmmm a riddle for you. A riddle will do. We need one about buses for a bus we are on. A driving riddle to pass the time." he closed his eyes for a long moment purring softly as he though, not realizing that Piper was eyeing other students. Or he just didn't care. Carlos was requested a riddle.

He finally opened his eyes after a long minute. "You are the bus driver. At your first stop, you pick up 29 people. On your second stop, 18 of those 29 people get off, and at the same time 10 new passengers arrive. At your next stop, 3 of those 10 passengers get off, and 13 new passengers come on. On your fourth stop 4 of the remaining 10 passengers get off, 6 of those new 13 passengers get off as well, then 17 new passengers get on. What is the color of the bus driver’s eyes?"

Carlos looked up at her with a sly grin, his tail flicking as he waited for her to guess the answer.

medigel

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:53 pm
Puella nodded, although she wasn't so sure herself. A lot of her own friends didn't really seem the type to go to museums. Well, other than TK. She supposed that was why she was making a new friend, she scolded herself. "Yeah, I do think the, ah, early meeting time discouraged a lot of creeple!" But Puella was a ghoul who got easily excited by secrets. "But they'll be the ones missing out, and we'll get to see the limited exhibits!"

Puella didn't really make it out of Amityville Academy all too often - Miasma Village had been intended to be a getaway, but, well. They could all see where that'd gotten her. Hey, she reminded herself - at least she had the coolest pet now! Even though a lot of creeple seemed to have similar ones. And some of those creepy villagers had decided to follow them back to school.

Also, there were no mountains in a museum, and that was always a plus.

amicableAggressor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:27 pm
"Good Morning, Rojo." Professor Winter replied pleasantly, turning her head to look over at the rather skeletal student. She regarded him and his question with a small and polite smile. "If you do, please do not admit it to us." They probably wouldn't be policing whether or not the students actually spent their allowances on lunch, but if they ended up starving - if their constitutions demanded food enough to starve - that was their fault.

Winter's attention then moved, briefly, to the familiar sound of Holly's voice. Her smile turned relatively bemused as she noted, unsurprisingly, that the ghoul had chosen to sit by her Shadow Butler. At the moment, the imposing shadow was guarding the packets that would be given to the students, and was therefore actually present today. The apparition waved to the ghoul, its moves disjointed and almost sloppy in the wake of Winter's slightly dazed state of mind, but it still waved.

Then it sat patiently as Holly talked to it, nodding or shaking its head where it could, but otherwise just…letting the ghoul chatter on.

smerdle
the semblance of unity

Enoh Love
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:31 pm
Quote:

Due to some IRL scheduling conflicts, this class will be updated at 8:30pm (ET) Thursday, August 27th! Sorry for the delay, but feel free to continue RP!

Consider this a reminder to BOLD RED one of the options on page 4! They will have an affect later on.

If you have any questions, feel free to IM/PM me.

phantompanther13

yayoi

smerdle

Nio Love

Eight

thyPOPE

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Madness_insanity

medigel

musicaloner7

_ p a o cx

LividPeas