Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[GM ORP] Mafia Wars: Feeling Hungry? PG5 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:46 pm
"Maybe the rings are powerful. Or valuable. Or both," Shun said with a shrug.

medigel
/quote]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:56 pm
Dirge had been quiet during the aftermath of the explosion, mostly because some of that goop had covered his entire face and kept his mouth shut. The Kasha just watched the aftermath in muffled struggle, gasping once Settimo appeared and the goop went away.

Listlissley, Dirge began to follow the Black Sands lieutenant out of the chamber, but his ears picked up on a conversation between a Reaper and another student. Something about the rings - the one stuck to the student's finger.

Jamila wouldn't be too happy with that. Dirge smiled at the thought.

"Dunno what they're worth." Dirge added, lazily prowling up to the two. "But the Jamila says they're real powerful. She wants 'em all for herself, dunno why." The boil shrugged, then looked right at Wrex. "But I'd suggest not lettin' anyone ya don't know too well know you have that ring. Never know who's workin for that lady."

blade kuroda
medigel

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:34 pm
"Jamila?" Another clan? Another school? Why didn't anyone know what to do about his ring thing? The lack of knowing frustrated him, and Wrex stamped his feet impatiently. "Talk more!" He needed a full course meal of information, not these measly appetizers.

Blade Kuroda

Carhop Cavalier

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:12 pm
Shun glanced over at Dirge and furrowed his brow. That just about confirmed that the Black Sands were after them, though that still didn't say why.

"Leader of the Black Sands, a gang," he explained, "From what I can tell, both they and the Malocchio are after those things. Best watch your back from here on. There is no telling what they might try to pull to get what they want."

He was going to need to do some more digging around. Maybe there was information on these things somewhere.

medigel
Carhop Cavalier

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:54 am
It was with some relief Cearney found that the gluttonous slime was finally gone.

He let out a deep breath that he hadn't realized he was holding, more frightened than he would have let on by the prospect of being taken in by that slime like Settimo was. But Settimo was free despite the explosion, and the slime was gone, and so was the food and the green glow and -- the ring as well? Where had it gone exactly--

He spotted a brute biting at his hand and attempting to yank it off.

... Oh, great. All of that and they didn't even get the --

"The rings can just chose people?" hissed Cearney at Settimo, following after him and keeping his voice lower than the ones talking blatantly. "Then how are we supposed to get them for ourselves?"

All things considered, he wasn't sure he would get an answer. But it was worth a shot.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:02 am
"You didn't see the kid take the ring did you? I'm not exactly sure how else to explain the thing just appearing on his hand. But, from what I've seen, each of the chambers that houses these rings have some sort of... trial, yeah? Next job's gonna be figuring out what the trial is exactly. If we know ahead of time, better chance of getting ahead of the competition, ya hear?" Settimo replied, also keeping his voice low. He looked around again, lightly frowning. A moment later, his cane reappeared in his hand. He twirled it once, then started on out.

Seiana_ZI

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:13 am
Unfortunately, he hadn't seen the brute take the ring. That would have made a lot more sense--

A trial, though, that seemed to make sense. Though frowning, Cearney nodded. "Aye, if we know what it wants, perhaps we can step in front of it." He'd rather not walk back into another one of these things and get attacked again only to not get it again.

He nodded to Settimo, taking a turn to leave himself.

At least he had gotten an answer.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:08 pm
Hollandaise watched carefully. The ring had gone to a big eater and no one was terribly surprised. The green ring, the red ring - she could only surmise that there had been another in the other room. And not a one on the hands of one of the Black Sands members.

She made a mental note not to trust Dirge with absolutely anything, since he seemed intent on blabbing it out to all and sundry. If there had been any rocks on the ground, Dirge might have found one launched at him with a subtle kick. But the ground was relatively smooth, so all Hollandaise did was frown. Perhaps she would tell Settimo. Liabilities. Without a word, she left the room, pausing as something caught her eye. Again? These were not like Professor Winter's, after all.

carhop cavalier
watchin u

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:23 pm
Dirge gave the pair another half-hearted shrug, tossing his mane of hair back. "She never told us why she wanted 'em; I doubt she would. Can't trust her, in my opinion." Dirge shook his head gravely, suddenly serious again. "Also - if you see some guy sellin' these-" He shoved his wrist out from his sleeve to showcase the Ankh-emblazoned bracelet. "Just ignore him. Mine won't come off, no matter how hard I try. It's been doin' funny stuff with my head too - makes me come here whenever somethin's goin' on. So, uh, yeah. Don't trust it. Or him. Or her."

The kasha shrugged again, then began to lumber off. He needed a nap after all this commotion.

blade kuroda
medigel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:39 am
AJ didn't join the discussion but simply listening, he had no intention about the Ring of Gluttony falling onto whose hand. Alright, the tiger student had said almost everything without considering the possibility someone might be eavesdropping. Excellent. For the first time, he was on the same side as Hollandaise and it would have been a chance to improve their relationship. Unfortunately, he couldn't read mind therefore at the same time she frowned at Dirge, he was frowning at him too subtly.

He walked closely to the group remained in the room so that he saved the trouble to speak loudly. "Yup, better watch your back, friends," he said to specifically nobody, "I noticed besides those two, there were a third party that hides themselves in the dark yet."

AJ digested the points Settimo made, trials are they? He was still frustrated that because of certain demon, he wasn't there to be eligible for competing the Ring of Wrath. He felt grumpy about it, after all he was just a teenager. "It might be the reason why they recruit students to help, different rings pick creeple showing a different trait."

"See you in the next trial, maybe." The serpent dragon left as well.

Blade Kuroda

Carhop Cavalier
Very blunt, Dirge.

medigel
Congrats~

Seiana_ZI

The Semblance of Unity
AJ rarely agrees with Holly on the matter of Dirge

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:15 am
Shun watched and listened to the others.

"You are right to distrust the Black Sands," he said quietly to Dirge before glancing to AJ, "Do not concern yourself with the third group. They have no interest in the rings for themselves."

Meegane

Carhop Cavalier

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:20 pm
"How do I know?" AJ shrugged, "I know nothing about them and they're in the dark while another two are exposed under light." He didn't trust any of the parties, but some objective information from them were credible when you think about it.

AJ met and tagged along as he could get more of what they planned to do and supervise them as one of them. Even though their intention was bluntly stated, he wasn't sure if it would bring troubles to Amityville. After all, he had a sense of belonging towards the school which gave him a break from home.

Blade Kuroda

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:33 pm
Shun considered his words carefully. He wasn't sure if AJ or the other students with the sands would relay such information to Jamila.

"Their interests lie in keeping the two parties from coming into control. It's best that they stay in the shadows. I do not expect you to trust them. You should not. But their fight is not with the students or the school. Speaking of which, they should have cleaned up the fight outside by now."

Meegane

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:10 pm
It really depended on if the information could be used to exchange for more on what Black Sands was up to, like what the rings could do, what they intended to do with them and anything about the mysterious sponsors. The black mirror they gave some students including him gave out an ominous vibe. Grew up all by himself, he didn't easily trust anyone.

AJ raised an eyebrow at Shun, "Oh, your tone sounds like you know them." Maybe he do, he pretty much confirmed he was a reaper.

Blade Kuroda

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:31 am
"It is possible."

With a shrug, Shun turned and headed on out.

Meegane

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces