Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤
ΛDDIƧӨП ᄃӨᄂᄂIПƧ
FIFƬΉ YΣΛЯ GЯYFFIПDӨЯ

PЯΣFΣᄃƬ
├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are

As they made their way to the dance floor, Addy could faintly make out a blush under her mask, and that gave Addison a little smile. He enjoyed making her blush, because that meant he was still important to her. When she said she had a warning, he blinked, but his expression quickly became a smile. "I don't think that will be a problem, my darling." Holding her hip, with her hand on his shoulder, he began to sway, moving to the beat of the music. It wasn't a specific dance, just movement. He decided, if she wanted to, she could easily take the lead.

And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are

{Click on Addy's picture. :3 }

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:40 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Classy? on the Dance Floor with Di and Raymond
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Amazed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Everything looks so awesome! ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ɾεχ ṃαɾќṡlεÿ ώαṡ α τ ï ṉ ќ ε ɾ ε ɾ , ↞ ↞ ↞xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αṉ εṉģïṉεεɾ ε χ τ ɾ α ø ɾ ḋ ï ṉ α ï ɾ ε ↞ ↞ ↞xxxxxxxxx
                                                          hε ṃαḋε συïсќ-ɾεløαḋïṉģ ģ α ḋ ģ ε τ ṡ ṡø hε сøυlḋ ↞ ↞ ↞xxxxxx
                                                          ƒ ï ɾ ε ṉøṉ-ṡτøρ ώïτh ρ α ṉ α с h ε αṉḋ ƒ l α ï ɾ ↞ ↞ ↞xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceColin grinned, obviously far too pleased when Di complimented his goggles. "Thanks! They're special ones, Mum had 'em made to match my prescription so I can read with 'em," he said cheerfully. His mask wasn't really anything special as far as he was concerned, but he really loved this pair of goggles... actually, he loved all his goggles. But these were the only ones he could read with. He had his reading glasses as well, but some days those just weren't cool enough. Ray's reply was met with a thoughtful expression, but he found he couldn't quite place the other boy. "I'm better with faces than names, so I've got no clue who you are, sorry," he said, blushing behind the mask. He hoped he hadn't offended his classmate by saying he couldn't recognize him. They'd been in lessons together for months now, after all. He managed a small, sheepish grin. "But, it's a masquerade, right? So, guess I'm not supposed to know who you are. Kinda messed it up on my end, though."

spaceThe arrival of another of their classmates had the Ravenclaw feeling even more like maybe he should leave, since the girl didn't really notice him aside from a small wave. He rocked awkwardly on his heels, not sure if he should introduce himself or not. He'd worried he'd been interrupting Di and Ray's conversation, but now he was more worried that maybe Nike didn't like him. Did she know who he was? He'd figured that, mask or no mask, he'd be easy to recognize, considering he was the shortest boy in their year. Then again, he didn't recognize her that well, or Ray... He was attributing that to his being bad with names, though. Was she bad with names, too? That didn't really explain why she'd mostly ignored him though... The Ravenclaw remained silent, frowning a bit as he took a step back. Maybe he should just... leave... Except where would he even go? Maybe he could try to find Brandon? Or Caty?

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx↠ ↠ ↠ τhε ṃαṉ ώαṡ α l ε ģ ε ṉ ḋ αṉḋ hεɾø τ h ɾ ø υ ģ h αṉḋ τ h ɾ ø υ ģ h
                                                          xxxxxx↠ ↠ ↠ αṉḋ ɾεχ ώαṡ α ƒ ɾ ï ε ṉ ḋ τø τhε в α τ τ ε ɾ ε ḋ αṉḋ τhε в ɾ υ ï ṡ ε ḋ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx↠ ↠ ↠ hε hαḋ ṡεεṉ α løτ øƒ ώ ø ṉ ḋ ε ɾ ṃ ε ṉ τ ṡ ïṉ hïṡ ģ l ø ɾ ÿ ḋ α ÿ ṡ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx↠ ↠ ↠ αṉḋ hε ḋ ï ε ḋ αṉ ø l ḋ ṃ α ṉ αløṉε øṉ τhε ρ ɾ α ï ɾ ï ε τhεÿ ṡ α ÿ

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

murruelecreuset

Jade Galaksylph

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:19 pm
User Image
ⓀⒾⓁⒺⓎ ⒶⓃⒹ ⓀⒾⓂⒷⒺⓇⓁⓎ ⓊⓂⒷⒺⓇ
Ravenclaw | First Years | Gryffindor

This is the story of a girl who cried a river and drowned the whole world.
And while she looked so sad in photographs, I absolutely love her when she smiles.

Kimberly and Kiley stood on the sidelines of the Great Hall, watching the other students dance the night away. They could go out and be social, or Kiley could attempt to keep up with Kimberly's running mouth, but for now, they both stayed where they were, mostly trying to decide what they were going to do first. The refreshments were calling Kiley's name, but Kimberly wanted to dance. Suddenly, they were joined by a boy who appeared, at least from what they could tell with his mask on, to be either a First or Second year. He greeted them both, asking if he could hang out with them. So, a dance wasn't his scene, apparently. Kimberly glanced at her sister with eager eyes, begging her to play along. After all, this was all one big dress-up party. They might as well play pretend and have a little fun. Kiley gave her sister a look, unwillingly agreeing to her silent request. "Sure, you can hang out with us." they said in unison. It was kind of creepy, in Kiley's opinion. Directly afterwards, another girl came spinning into their group. She was wearing a purple dress, and apparently admiring the way it twirled. It was very nice, and it looked well on her. "That's okay. We don't mind," they said to the girl. Kiley sighed. "I can't do this anymore," she said, shaking her head. "Oh c'mon! You're ruining the whole 'mystery' thing I was going for!" Kimberly whined. She pouted at her sister, sticking her lip out. Kiley shook her head, giving the boy and girl that were with them an apologetic look. Her sister could be quite dramatic at times.

She's a wild one with an angel's face. She's a woman-child in a state of grace.
When she was 3 years old on her daddy's knee, he said you can be anything you want to be.

╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍

Diamond Wales

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:53 pm
                          User Image
                          Essy ze Ninja

【 LOCATION 】 the great hall x 【 MOOD 】 curious x 【 COMPANY 】 tristan x 【 CLOTHING 】 paper faces on parade

Sybil wasn't entirely certain as to why she was taking so much time out of her day to get ready for this dance. She hadn't attended previous dances, and she wasn't too excited about this one. After all, it was a Valentine's dance... Regardless, it would be fun, wouldn't it? It was a dance, after all. She didn't take too much pleasure in getting prepared, opting out of putting on loads of makeup, or any really, just a simple gloss. It wasn't like anyone would be able to see it, even if she did put the work into it – it was all going to get covered up by a mask...which Sybil didn't mind. That was probably Sybil's favourite part about the whole 'masquerade' ordeal – she'd be wearing a mask, and wouldn't be obligated to speak to them, and instead escape into the sea of dresses and masked faces.

Once Sybil arrived in the Great Hall, she was a little taken aback. The room was crowded, music roared loudly from the head of the Hall. She could've turned her back, and she could've just escaped back to Ravenclaw Tower. But she braved the Great Hall and walked in, despite how unpleasant everything seemed. I cannot go my entire Hogwarts career without attending at least one dance...and if I don't go now, I doubt I'll ever go. Sybil admitted to herself, wringing her hands, pursing her lips. Pale eyes scanned the Great Hall, carefully contemplating exactly what she was going to do. It'd be difficult to find anyone she knew in the room, there were a good number of them, and there was no way she was going to swim through the sea of people. She sighed before starting her way into the room, hands clasped behind her. She scanned what people she could see on the outskirts of the crowd, as well as who she could tell was on the wall. So far, the dresses, suits, and masks confused her. She wouldn't be able to tell unless she got really close to them... She was a little upset she couldn't run her hands through her hair, it was pinned up on the back of her head, the handiwork of one of her dorm mates. They were more than excited to be able to play with her long locks of brown. She didn't mind. However, it was going to make it harder for anyone who knew her to find her as well, it wasn't like she put her hair up often.

After a bit of wandering, Sybil realised she wasn't really going to be able to find anyone. It would've been hard without the masks, it was even harder with them on... It didn't take Sybil long to all but give up, and it wasn't until she bumped into someone that she was given hope. As soon as she bumped into the boy, Sybil apologised quietly, collecting herself.I'm sorry, so sorry, I wasn't looking... She looked up, surprised to find herself face-to-face with a boy. Heels were a bit of a blessing, weren't they? She finally wasn't shorter than most. But, that face...there was something familiar. Sybil paused, tilting her head, peering into those oddly familiar eyes.Tristan? She asked, furrowing her eyebrows. Her voice was but a whisper, and she wasn't completely sure that he could hear her over the music and people. Regardless, she was near-positive that the boy standing in front of her was Tristan...or was she making another mistake?

【 OOC 】 p.s., changed her clothes, they're no longer blue/black o v o

User Image

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:09 pm
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindor purebloodcaptain & keeper fifth year

Pru couldn't help it; she laughed, though her face only heated up more, when he called her 'my darling' for what had to be the third time. "Good, I was worried," she teasingly replied, and as they weren't strictly dancing, just swaying gently to the music, proceeded to lead the both of them in a few reckless steps with wild abandon for a moment, her shoulders shaking a little with suppressed snickers. "Told you, darling," she said, and stuck out her tongue, childish as it might be.

OOC:
SummerIsles

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:31 pm
User Image
ωєη∂у мα∂єℓιηє ςнαιѕту
<6th Year>

Wendy tilted her head ever so slightly to hear Evander better as they danced and she smiled at his suggestion. "I probably shouldn't start them out on harp. Perhaps the viola, first. Or the violin. Except I don't know how to play," She said. She remembered when she was first learning to play harp how she sometimes cried from her fingers starting to bleed from plucking the stiff strings. Not that she had ever shown her father her tears. Or the Averys. She doubted her father would have even noticed. For all he pretended to be a concerned and doting father who truly did believe his own daughter could do no wrong, he was negligent. Alcohol became his mistress after her mother died, or so the story went, and alcohol was not the sort of mistress that made raising a young daughter properly truly possible.

When Evander suggested making Anti teach her piano, Wendy shook her head, "I don't think Anti likes me that much. Shame you didn't learn it like you should because you could have taught me. I would ask David but..." She paused and rolled her eyes, "...apparently he'd rather pretend I don't exist. Some thanks that was considering what I did for him." Sure she probably should have spoke up sooner but he was lucky she spoke up at all. And it would have been foolish to speak up earlier. And dangerous. There was less of a chance the Averys and her father would have been incarcerated as long as they had.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time: Valentines 2032
Dressed: As if born of the sea

{OoC: }
The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:53 pm
User ImagexSeymour Benjamin Ryansxxxxx
xxxx<6th Year><Single: Morven's b***h. Deal with it.>
My watch broke last week
And I don't need directions to know I'm < in the Great Hall >
And an FYI, looking this Awesome is an art!
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Benjamin smiled all too innocently at Morven's sarcastic 'I'm sure' to his bragging about the ring design. He knew Morven probably secretly appreciated that not only did he regularly get her jewelry, he handmade jewelry for her. How many girls could say their boyfriends spent that much time on getting a gift for them? Not many. If he ever said something Morven probably would reply with something along the lines of 'most girls don't have to put up with such idiocy' or whatever she wanted to call his 'bad behavior'. Morven loved him, though. Maybe. Probably. It was hard to say, he hoped so. It wasn't like either of them were the type to sit down and analyze their feelings let alone talk to each other about them.

When Morven finally spoke up again mentioning Timothy, Benjamin laughed, "Yeah the guy is totally whipped by la princesa. It's sad, really. I might have to hold an intervention. Though his man card might be too far gone." Benjamin refused to admit he was just as much whipped as Timothy was if not more. Morven was one of the few people who could keep his antics in check at all and was able to cut him down into a sobbing mess of nerves with just a few choice phrases. It was a talent. "Apparently his sister-in-law or something helped him pick the flowers out. He was all 'oh no what flowers should I pick'. I told him to pull up something random from the greenhouses. He didn't feel that was wise... something about Professor Hill and wanting something nice for Mira. Whatever. That's what I'd do if I was the type to bother with something stupid like flowers for a girl."

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:44 pm
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxA I M E E M C H A L E N

First Year ◆ Slytherin ◆ Half Blood

User Image

I know what you think in the morning,
                                                      When the sun shines on the ground,
                                                      And shows what you have done,
                                                      It shows where your mind has gone.

Aimee's grin expanded extra wide when she said she loved it and that she thought she was awesome. Her blush had just started subsiding as they fell into normal conversation when Caty just HAD to comment on the redness of her face. This comment of course made the blush extra worse again. She immediately began shaking her head. Although in the after thought, it probably would have been better to just say that yes she thought she was coming down with something. "No... I-I don't think I'm sick." She stared at her feet for a few seconds, trying to come up with an excuse for her blushing. In the end she had nothing though.

Although she wasn't a super truthful little girl, she always felt the need to tell the truth to her friends. And Caty was her best friend! Which was like 10 times higher than just a normal friend. Caty was also her very first real friend. She had to tell the truth to her best friend right??? So she took a deep breath and looked up to meet her friend's eyes. "I'm.... uh... blushing... because I.... l-like..... you.... like.... you know... how I had a crush on Ralph earlier in the year and then I got over it? WellIhaveacrushonyounowbutI'llgetoveritsoyoudon'thavetoworry." Her sentence started out slow but as she got closer to her truth telling, it came out in a whole jumbled mess. Her blush actually began subsiding by telling the truth though and she offered her best friend an awkward smile. "You don't have to say anything or anything. We can just be friends. People get crushes all the time. I mean I had a crush on Ralph and then it went away so I mean its not like I'm gonna be all blushy and stuttery around you forever or anything. We're only 11 after all."

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

You all have guns,
And you never put the safety on,
I'm trying, I'm trying to sleep,
But I can't, but I can't when you all have,
Guns for hands, yeah

Yukina101

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:53 pm
User Image

User Image

Fourth Year │ Slytherin │ Chaser

Devonte nodded and smiled lightly when she accepted his offer to dance, his heart beating faster than ever at the prospect of actually doing something that could be perceived as slightly romantic with Lola. It didn't matter, he had already asked her to dance and he wasn't about to embarrass himself even more by backing out as soon as she said yes. So swallowing his anxiety, he grabbed her hand and walked with her to the center of the Hall, where everybody else seemed to be dancing. "I'll admit I'm not the best dancer.. I never really learned," he said as he placed his hands on her hips and looked at what he assumed to be her eyes behind the mask. "Going to a few fancy summer parties as a kid is pretty much the extent of my knowledge about dancing, and even then half the guests were half-drunk so they probably weren't the best to learn off of." As he spoke, he realized this might have been the most he had shared to Lola about his personal life that didn't include complaining about his brother, even if it was just a small, minor detail.

His feet moved in motion fairly easily to the rhythm of the song, and for that he was very, very thankful. "So, how was your winter break?" He supposed it would just be awkward to dance with her in silence, so maybe an ice-breaker would help.

mc2

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:27 pm
I shouldn't laugh, but I know I'm a failure in your eyes.
I know it's daft, but I guess that I know it deep inside.
It feels like we're ready to crack these days, you and I;
When it's just the two of us, only the two of us, I could die.
We're gonna separate ourselves tonight...
We're always running scared but holding knives...
But there's a black chandelier, casting shadows and lies.

User Image

ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰ ᶠᶤᶠᵗʰ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈˢᵉᵉᵏᵉʳʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander wasn't qualified to say whether string instruments were harder or easier to learn; he'd only ever played violin. But regardless, harp didn't sound like much of a 'starter instrument'. Wendy had supposedly been playing it since she was small, and he still couldn't picture putting a child down in front of one and expecting them to make much progress. It spoke to either her dedication, or sheer power of will, he supposed. Wendy, for all of the restrictions placed on her, tended to do what she wanted and get what she wanted, and Vander would be lying through his teeth if he said that didn't turn him on just a bit.

He rolled his eyes a little at the mention of Anti not liking her much. While it was true his younger sister avoided his fiancee like the plague, Vander didn't know how much of that was because of him, or how much of it was because of the time Wendy had screamed at his sister and nearly slapped her. Even so, he didn't know what Anti was holding a grudge about; it wasn't as if that had been some shocking new experience for her. "She doesn't like anyone that much; you know how she is." He frowned at the mention of David; maybe he had helped save his sister's life, but he still couldn't stand Wendy's older cousin. The fact that the Ravenclaw son of a blood traitor and a squib had somehow ended up heir to the main Avery fortune was still absurd.

Vander felt absolutely nothing for David or his freaky Hufflepuff sister over the loss of their mother and father in quick succession; it was the mother's fault for deciding to work when she should have been raising her children, and not only work, but choose a potentially dangerous career, and as for the father... Well, what did you expect when your murderous in-laws got their convicted killer nephew out of prison? A family reunion? Vander was more shocked at their poor planning of the whole thing than anything else. "He's a t**t," Vander said fiercely, "An ungrateful t**t." He wanted to add, 'And I hope his son's a squib like his grandfather', but let it go. "...I could teach you to play violin," he did say in a more subdued tone after a few moments. "If you wanted."

OOC:
mc2

I'll sit in silence for the rest of my life if you'd like.
Dressing our wings with industrial gloves made of wire;
Feel it penetrating the skin, we begin to relax,
When it's just the two of us, and a cute little cup of cyanide.
You left my heart like an abandoned car:
Old and worn out, no use at all...
But I used to be free.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:24 pm
User Image

❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤
ᕮᗰᓮᒪᎩxxxᔕ♈ᖇᗩᘎᔕᔕxxxᐯᗩﬡᗩᖙᗴ♈ᖺ
❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸. ❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤

══════════════════════════════════════
Hufflepuff///Sixth Year///16 Years Old///Sagittarius///Dating Dylan Burgemy
═══════════════════════════════════════

╔═════════════════════╗

Emily smiled as Dylan said it was him. "Well good. I'm glad I don't have to ruin my mother's shoes by stabbing them into someone's foot for touching me." She said giggling. It wasn't very apparent whether she was kidding or was meaning that but it was Em right? Blushing at his next words, Emily smiled. "Well, I'm glad you didn't get the chance to really look at other girls. I mean, some of them have very short dresses." She said matter of factly, but as she was teasing, lost the matter of face face she had made and giggled. When he started to get flustered, Em tilted her head to the side but as he pulled out the gift, her eyes widened. The moon was beautiful, and she was shocked he wanted to prove he still cared with a gift. She loved it! Don't get the message wrong, but she was fine knowing he did. "Oh Dylan! I love it. It's beautiful. And I know you still care. We are just very busy Sixth years is all. I kinda wish I knew we were giving gifts. I didn't get anything for you..." She said feeling a little put out since she hadn't gotten anything.

╚═════════════════════╝

═════════════════════════
I'm looking rather cute in my Ball Apparel
And it feels good to be with people like Dylan
Although my mind keeps wandering to Oh it's beautiful

═══════════════════════════

Deviled Dregs

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:31 pm
User Image
User Image

αɢє 11 | αםvєитυяєя | sℓчтнєяιи ғιяsт чєαя

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐ Caty looked at her friend with a mixed look of confusion and blatant skepticism at being told she wasn't sick even though her face was shining brighter than the sequins on some of the surrounding girls' dresses! She was going to let it slide this time since it was obviously an uncomfortable topic and she was pretty familiar with that and suggest something they could do when Aimee continued on and actually began to explain her blushing. She wasn't exactly sure what she had been expecting but being told that her best friend had a crush on her was far far below it. The young girl wasn't even sure who or what she was attracted to as of yet, ignoring her longstanding crush on Jer and the fluttery feeling she had gotten while at his wedding looking at Gypsy in her amazingly gorgeous wedding gown. And she did remember her friend's brief crush on Ralph, she had found it slightly adorable and since they were all just eleven she hadn't really expected it to go anywhere. But now she had a crush on her and was acting so cute and awkward she was so touched and yet she felt so guilty. How could she tell her friend that she was undeserving of her feelings? That she was unworthy of it all? She had a feeling that if she did her friend would attempt to lock her in a mental institution of some sorts, or worse tell an adult. Caty felt an itch coming from the scabs on her upper thigh and felt her fingers twitch in response. That there was the perfect example of why she was so undeserving, of how broken she was. Luckily her friend gave her a way out, she admitted that they were only just a eleven, a sentiment she had thought not too long ago, and that the feelings might just simply disappear as they did with Ralph. She then realized that staring silently at her friend was probably not helping her in the least and rushed to answer her. "Of course we're still friends! Best friends even! I mean, I can't say that I have those feelings back but I also can't say I don't? What I mean is that, my feelings could or couldn't change and I don't want you feeling like you're hurting my feelings if you do lose interest. I'll support you in anything you decide. And like you said, we're only eleven. Who knows, maybe you could have a crush on Leon next!" Caty teased her friend hoping Aimee would go along with the deflection. If she lost her then the others would follow and soon, she'd just be left all alone. And would try her hardest to ensure that that would never happen.ஐﻬ

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Devlyn Maycry

Quote:

I'll think of a mermaid lagoon
Oh--underneath a magic moon
I'll think I'm in a pirate's cave
I'll think I'll be an Indian brave
Now, everybody try--one, two, three!
We can fly! We can fly! We can fly!

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:44 am
User Image

Eugene "Jean" Windsor

Ravenclaw Seventh Year Half-Blood Dating Cathaline League

-✖- So we can take the world back from the heart-attacked -✖-
                                              -✖- One maniac at a time, we will take it back -✖-

"Wow, that's just rude," Jean said with face that says, "What, are you serious?" but in a surprised way as Cathy told him about the wrong redheads telling her to dump her boyfriend, because that was just really a stupid thing to say. What a bunch of jerks, he couldn't believe that he shared the redhead trait with them. Like what? Just because he wasn't that popular and was just like some professor's son didn't mean he was boring. But at least Cathy, like a confident person as she is, at least stood up and even managed to threaten them. For some reason, he wished he also had that kind of confidence, too.

He blinked when she compliment his red hair, and ended up stammering, "Oh... I-- thank you," That was pretty much unexpected in his opinion, it wasn't everyday you get a compliment from anybody. "Uhm... I'm just curious, but, in what way are David and me similar?" He asked, being curious and confused. The last talk he had with David was two years ago, and that conversation was so old that maybe he might have some sort of false memories and forgotten details. Come on, he didn't have a thing about memorizing every small conversation. But didn't Cathy told him about David getting into trouble with his girlfriend way before they got engaged about three or four years ago? He sort of forgot what was the fight about, but he was pretty sure it was something about David being a smartass. Unless, there was something that he didn't exactly know about that guy. When Cathy brought up about the dance, he smiled and nodded, "Yep, I guess it's time to dance," He then offered his hand for hers, "But at least it's worth the first try, right?"

-✖- You know, time crawls on when you're waiting for the song to start -✖-
                                              -✖- So dance alone to the beat of your heart -✖-

Hey young blood, doesn't it feel like our time is running out?
                                              I'm gonna change you like a remix, then I'll raise you like a phoenix
                                              Wearing our vintage misery, no, I think it looked a little better on me
                                              I'm gonna change you like a remix, then I'll raise you like a phoenix

User ImageUser Image

mc2

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:21 am
User Image
❤ Cathaline Acacia League ❤ a.k.a. Cathyxxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <7th Year>
Looking: Flawless

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

"I know, like totally rude," She agreed with Jean ignoring Jean's surprise. Some people were just stupid and rude and you had to accept that with a smile Cathy had decided long ago. But just because she was nice didn't mean she had to go with every stupid idea that crossed some jerks mind. She found that with Iris she had less objection, people thought it was a phase (and it probably was, as Cathy didn't really consider herself gay or bi, though kissing Iris was pretty great) and the fact Iris was a bit more likely to pull a knife on someone than Jean helped. Also there was the sort of idiots who thought it was so hot to see two cute girls kissing or hanging out as girlfriend and girlfriend. Since she started seeing Jean she hadn't seen guys buying her picture of her and Jean together.

She smiled when Jean stammered out a thank-you to her compliment. It was sweet. And when asked how he was similar to her brother, she placed a finger on her cheek considering it, "You both are smart, and geeky, and awkward... in different ways but you both have that trait. And you both I can count on being on my side in the end. David has a crazy sister complex, it isn't just me but Leah too. You always are nice to me and support me and take my side-which let's face it I'm not wrong that much so it makes sense." She smiled, before her father's death and her resolution to be more realistic she wouldn't have admitted she was ever wrong, but she was trying to be more grown up. Maybe, just maybe Eli was right and she did tend to be too full of herself. "I like that smart, geeky side of you. I couldn't see myself date anyone but a Ravenclaw guy. You're more overtly sweet and kind than David is, though, which is of course a good thing. I like that about you, too. Like I said if I had been Leo I would have dumped David a long time ago. Leo instead marries him."

Cathy took Jean's offered hand and nodded with a happy smile as he said it was worth the first try. "It's always worth a first try. First dance together, then... a memory to remember," She added leaning forward and standing on her tiptoes gaining just a hair more height than her heels provided so she could kiss Jean on the cheek. It was so inconvenient to be so short at times!

Jade Galaksylph

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:05 am
User Image

Looking: Pretty Floral

------------------------------------------------------------------------x

Lola's stomach became a flurry of butterfly nerves as he took her hand, that only increased as he placed his hands on her hips. She had seen all the other couples dancing, some of the older one moving hands a little lower than hip height or so it seemed, so she should have known that was the expected pose-hand on hips and her hand on her shoulder which she imitated from what she saw the other girls do, but it only worsened her nerves. Her mask was far less concealing than Devonte's and she could feel how warm her face was and was sure she was cherry red at this point. If she was lucky only cherry-blossom pink. She tried to concentrate on what Devonte said and realized he was admitting to not being a good dancer and managed to stammer out, "Then you can't make fun of me if I'm bad."

She smiled, despite her nerves, happy to be dancing with Devonte of all people. She may have chided him for revealing his identity early in the night but it gave her a bit of comfort. She was sure it was Devonte and not some other blonde. Oh why did blonde have to be such a common hair color in the UK? "At... At least your teachers were human, regardless of if they were drunk," Lola joked, divulging more about herself as she was encouraged by Devonte's sharing. She had danced with the wood nymphs and she was sure nymphs dance style was very different than human. And even human dancing varied widely by culture and individual.

"It was quiet," Lola said. "The winter holidays of Hogwarts don't really fall on any event in the Chinese Lunar calendar ever and since Mum doesn't celebrate Christmas either... And the winter is hard on her. Me and Rhy too. My brother, Rhett, says it is because we're half tree and Mum is a tree. It sounds a bit creepy worded like that if you ask me but my brother is stubborn. He'll probably end up in Gryffindor knowing him. What about you? I... It wasn't too bad with Layton right? Because if he is giving you trouble let me know. I can sic the plants on him in the greenhouse if he is," She added half jokingly in the end.

{OoC}
                                                                        Deviled Dregs

Quote:

Quote:

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas