Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
The Highlight reel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

badboy012533

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:51 pm
Rich Harden Oakland A
badboy012533
Jericho clapped and said in the mic as the music faded " Alright everyone HBK in the flesh, and girls don't faint because he's here but faint because I'm here. " He smirked and said " Ok then Shawn welcome to the show and opening off I'd like to ask you one thing. We have seen you beat Jarret but then he got fired because of some damn reason. Yet Hall comes back and I'd like to show everyone the footage that they missed from Unlimited. "
The Jeritron 5000 shows the SCM to Razor Ramon, then HBK smirking and leaving.
" Now I'd like to ask how did that feel to get a preview of what could happen on Lockdown? "

*HBK smirked and took the mike.*

Well, Ramon had it coming to him. He was nothing on nWo. Everyone knows that Kevin Nash and Hulk Hogan outranked him. You see, even when Vince McMahon brought back the nWo, he had nothing to show for it. Sure, he beat Stone Cold, but I did that way back then. Razor Ramon aka Scott Hall is too soft. He has no idea how this wrestling thing goes. That's why he never held the World title in his career. At Lockdown, I will show the world that Razor Ramon cannot beat HBK Shawn Michaels.

*Some of the fans booed.*
Jericho nodded and grabed the mic mumbling " But remember he beat you before you became a has-been. " but put the mic in his mouth when the time he said the " He " part.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:53 pm
*HBK grabbed his own microphone.*

What did you just say?  

Rich Harden Oakland A

badboy012533

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:57 pm
" I said ' Yeah you're beat that has-been. ' anyway then comes to the part with Jed in the GM spot we saw what happened in the GM room lets take a look again. "
The Jeritron 5000 shows HBK ripping Jed's shirt and hitting the SCM to Stoz.
" Now I'd like to ask what are your plans FOR Jed later for yourself, or DX should I say? "  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:00 pm
badboy012533
" I said ' Yeah you're beat that has-been. ' anyway then comes to the part with Jed in the GM spot we saw what happened in the GM room lets take a look again. "
" Now I'd like to ask what are your plans FOR Jed later for yourself, or DX should I say? "

Well, I ripped Jed's shirt because I thought I saw green and black underneath. But now, maybe it was just a mirage. Anyway, Jed humiliated me out there. He is going to pay. That GM spot really should belong to me. I was the WWF Chairman for a long time. Randy Orton should give me that spot, but he offered it to some loser who put me in a match against my own teammate. What the hell is wrong with him?

*More fans began to boo.*  

Rich Harden Oakland A

badboy012533

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:04 pm
Rich Harden Oakland A
badboy012533

Well, I ripped Jed's shirt because I thought I saw green and black underneath. But now, maybe it was just a mirage. Anyway, Jed humiliated me out there. He is going to pay. That GM spot really should belong to me. I was the WWF Chairman for a long time. Randy Orton should give me that spot, but he offered it to some loser who put me in a match against my own teammate. What the hell is wrong with him?

*More fans began to boo.*
" Yeah but you SHOULD go for that title he put you up for because that's where you belong now but anyway, didn't Randy also added YOU for his long list of legends killed? Wouldn't THAT make him one reason to maybe hate you or on second thought kill him? Since you NEVER seem to let bygons be bygons that you can't beat him. " The crowd boo'd as Jericho was insulting him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:08 pm
Run that by me again, Jericho.  

Rich Harden Oakland A

badboy012533

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:09 pm
Rich Harden Oakland A
Run that by me again, Jericho.
" You heard what I said assclown- I mean sorry about that I SHOULD respect the elderly. " The crowd kept on booing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:11 pm
*HBK nodded his head.*

You're saying I should retire. Well, that's true. That's true. Maybe it's time for me to hang up my wrestling boots. But you know what? I'll retire as soon as you win the WWF title.

*HBK smirked.*  

Rich Harden Oakland A

badboy012533

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:29 pm
" Well win against Jed for once and TRADE ME back to Raw! What you have alztimers disease? I got put back to Smackdown! " Jericho was sounding like a kid.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:31 pm
Listen.

*HBK pulled out a baby's bottle.*

Go suck on this. Maybe it'll calm you down.

((g2g.))  

Rich Harden Oakland A

badboy012533

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:36 pm
Rich Harden Oakland A
Listen.

((g2g.))
Jericho smacked the bottle out of his hand and said " No maybe you kids could use it for your grandson! "  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:11 pm
badboy012533
Rich Harden Oakland A
Listen.

((g2g.))
Jericho snacked the bottle out of his hand and said " No maybe you kids could use it for your grandson! "

Listen. I may be growing older, but I can still beat you any time of the week. I am better with age. But something is wrong with you, Chris. What have you done that is so significant in your career?  

Rich Harden Oakland A

badboy012533

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:23 pm
Rich Harden Oakland A
badboy012533
Rich Harden Oakland A
Listen.

((g2g.))
Jericho snacked the bottle out of his hand and said " No maybe you kids could use it for your grandson! "

Listen. I may be growing older, but I can still beat you any time of the week. I am better with age. But something is wrong with you, Chris. What have you done that is so significant in your career?
" What have I done? What did you forget that also? Look at my titles, I was a 3 time Tag Team Champion, and 6 time Intercontinental champion, which is more then you, and I beat both Steve Austin and The Rock in the same night to become to first ever Undisputed Champion! "  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:43 pm
I meant recently. Not hundreds of years ago when the dinosaurs roam free.  

Rich Harden Oakland A

badboy012533

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:49 pm
" Well lets see ever since I got screwed and fired from the WWF I toured and sold out more rock concerts then even the Rolling Stones or any other crappy rock band. Then I come back now and look! I won the Royal Rumble match and got to the main event at Wrestlemania! Yet what did you do when you came back? Nothing but cheap shotting people from behind. "  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games