Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
The Art of the Sword ~ [[Open 2061-2062]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:06 pm
User Image
                                                  I ain't gonna tell no lies, I ain't gonna apologize
                                                  You can see this is where I stand, you know exactly who I am
                                                  Taking everything I want, don't believe me then just watch
                                                  Standin' like the earth is mine, movin' like I own this time

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Ṛëṡëṛṿë Ṡëëḳëṛ || Ṡḷÿẗḧëṛïṅ Ṗṛëḟëċẗ || Ṡïẍẗḧ Ÿëäṛ

════════════════════════

Issac really didn't have an issue with being in Fencing. Not really, since his dad had taught him a bit of it when he was younger. Issac had of course lapsed on it when he'd gotten older. However, when he found out that the club needed a new leader, he'd become interested again, if only to renew the club itself. As a result, Issac had gone down to the room that they used for the club and set everything up, taking care to make sure that the practice foils were set up and hoping he remembered everything that Gearvin had taught him. He figured if he needed any refresher, he could always ask his dad. Looking around the room, he decided to wait for people to show up. He'd sent out flyers to the various common rooms, so hopefully his nieces and nephews were successful there (though given the glint in Bethany's cousin Loke's eyes when he found out about the club made him worry a bit).

[url=(Link to character profile)][color=red/goldenrod/blue/green][u]Character Name - House[/u][/color][/url]

[b]Why are you interested in joining?[/b]

[b]Do you have experience in fencing?[/b]

[b]Any other information you would like to add?[/b]

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, here's hoping we have members...
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ain't afraid to bare my soul, ain't afraid to walk on coals
                                                  Hear the thunder when I step, you know where to place your bet
                                                  I'm burnin' like a house on fire, cuttin' like a razor wire
                                                  I ain't gonna tell no lies, I ain't gonna apologize

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:51 am
User Image
User Image

w e x d o n ' t x b e l i e v e x w h a t ' s x o n x T V - - -
f i r s t x y e a r x r a v e n c l a w x
f e n c i n g x c l u b
f e n c i n g x c l u b x m e m b e r
w h a t x n o w

Rhiannon poked her head through the door of the room she had heard the fencing club was meeting in. She had some formal training in how to defend herself, but admittedly, none with defending herself with a sword. For her, the more ways to keep unwanted attention at bay, the better. She stepped through the doorway, giving a slight grin to the man already in there, "Hello," she said, not too quietly, but not very loudly either. She found herself not very anxious about joining this club for some reason. Maybe because it wasn't all that popular, so there would be less people to embarrass herself in front of. She shrugged to herself as she filled out the application form and slid it back to the upperclassman she had gotten it from.

Rhiannon Engels - Ravenclaw

Why are you interested in joining? I feel like it would be a useful skill to have.

Do you have experience in fencing? No.

Any other information you would like to add? Not really?

☾ ☾ ☾ ☾- - - - - - - - - - - - a n d x w h a t x w e x w a n t x w e x k n o w x w e x c a n ' t x b e l i e v ex - - - - - - - - - - - -☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:16 am
User Image

User Image

s h e ' s x a x k i l l e r x q u e e n , x g u n p o w d e r , x g e l a t i n- - -
h u f f l e p u f f x t h i r d x y e a r ✶
f e n c i n g x c l u b ✶
f e n c i n g x c l u b x m e m b e r s ✶
w h a t x n o w
r e s e r v e x c h a s e r ✶

Saffron practically bounced into the room. She couldn't believe she hadn't joined the fencing club sooner! Learning to fight with swords? Count her in! Maybe this would help her complete her lifelong dream of becoming a pirate! Even if it didn't, she'd probably look very cool with a sword. She could see it now, Saf swoops in to save the day, defeating the foul sea beast and saving the damsel in distress tied to the rocks as an offering. The princess would be forever grateful and they'd live happily ever after. She flushed red as she realized she had thought about marrying a princess rather than a prince. That wasn't what she had meant at all! Or was it? Either way, she would save the day. Wasn't that the story of a greek tragedy or something? Saffron shrugged before walking up to the upperclassman and the first year in the room, smiling brightly, she said, "Hi, I'm Saffron!" The first year looked mildly perturbed by her presence. That was alright, Saffron would grow on her. She knew she would. Once, she had heard that her personality described as a weed: infectious. Saf wasn't sure that it was really meant as a good thing, but she let the insult roll off her back. She could always make friends and that's what she was here to do. But, also, to learn how to fence. She was there to do that too.

Saffron Adelgrief - Hufflepuff

Why are you interested in joining? Sword fighting is really cool!

Do you have experience in fencing? I've practiced fencing with a broom a few times.

Any other information you would like to add? I'm really excited!

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶- - - - - - - - - - - - d y n a m i t e x w i t h x a x l a s e r b e a mx , g u a r a n t e e d x t o x b l o w x y o u r x m i n d x a n y t i m e- - - - - - - - - - - -✶ ✶ ✶ ✶

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:32 am
User Image

Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ

second year || Ravenclaw || pureblood
Art Club seamstress || Adventurer's Guild monk || Cooking Club pâtissière
Dueling Club minion || Fencing club page || Quidditch reserve beater

"What about Tuesday? Then we'd have Tuesday martial arts, Wednesday dueling, and Thursday fencing," Aidene skipped into Fencing Club room a step ahead of Rhea and snatched up one of the club swords almost immediately, whirling around. "A trifecta of combat training! Hah!"

She thrust the sword out in a practiced, fluid gesture and stabbed an application form. With a wave in greeting at the club captain, she went about filling out the application. Aside from block six herbology and dueling yesterday and block 5 history earlier, Aidene had hardly left the kitchens and was bursting at the seams with ideas about a martial arts club and where else she should go explore. She probably smelled like a mess of things, but she'd only brought along a small tin of fruit because it wouldn't do to eat too much before fencing practice.

Aidene set her application form down before settling down for stretches and greeting the other students there. "Saffron! How went the adventuring this summer?"

"Hullo, you're in Ravenclaw too, right? Aidene Azura Kieran, level 12, house Ravenclaw, Cooking class main." she rattled her stats off to the other girl and stuck out her hand in greeting.

Aidene Azura Kieran - Ravenclaw

Why are you interested in joining? Last year was fun! + Swords!

Do you have experience in fencing? 1 year of club

Any other information you would like to add? XP

Rawwry

User Image User Image User Image

I'm a picture perfect face
With that wild in my veins
You can hear it in my
Growl, growl, growl, growl

~"Pop/Stars" by K/DA (ft. Madison Beer, (G)I-DLE, Jaira Burns) from League of Legends

addaellis

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:08 pm
User Image

User Image

s h e ' s x a x k i l l e r x q u e e n , x g u n p o w d e r , x g e l a t i n- - -
w h a t x n o w

Saffron grinned as she spotted Aidene spin through the door. They had met in the Adventurer's Guild the previous year. Saf had been playing a gnome druid named Bauble in the Dungeons and Dragons game. Aidene being in the fencing club wasn't that much of a surprise to her, but she was still very happy to see a familiar face, "Hey Aidene! Could've been better, but it could've been worse too! Lots of free time, unfortunately. Not too many ferocious dragons swooping in to attack. What about you?" She asked genuinely. Saffron's summer had been a bit lackluster, minus the spending time with Amy bit, so she was hoping she might live vicariously through the younger girl. Even if it was just a session of D&D the Aidene had played, Saf would listen. She loved to hear about the player characters and the epic battles that would ensue. It made her wish she could live in that world sometimes, it seemed so much easier to be a hero in the game. You could just do good and then start to become recognized. In the real world, being a hero was a lot harder. Like that one time she had climbed a tree to get to a cat tangled in the branches? Turns out the cat wasn't tangled at all and just as Saffron was on the same limb and had started to make her careful advance toward the feline, it just hopped down out of the tree. Which left Saffron stuck in the tree. She made a jump for it, but it made her ankle hurt for a few days after.

OOC: it's totally cool! she would totally be the druid to Aidene's monk!

addaellis

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶- - - - - - - - - - - - d y n a m i t e x w i t h x a x l a s e r b e a mx , g u a r a n t e e d x t o x b l o w x y o u r x m i n d x a n y t i m e- - - - - - - - - - - -✶ ✶ ✶ ✶

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:27 pm
User Image
User Image

f e n c i n g x c l u b
w h a t x n o w

Rhiannon watched as an older Ravenclaw girl skipped confidently into the room. She puffed out her chest a little, feeling the need to present that she, too, was confident being there. She watched as the confident girl greeted the other girl, Saffron, as she introduced herself. It seemed it was customary to be very cheerful everywhere you went around here. Rhiannon shook Aidene's hand, "I am, yeah. I'm Rhiannon...Harlow Engels," she wasn't sure if everyone went around announcing their middle names, but Aidene had first, so she assumed it was normal, "Level...uh? One?" Rhiannon glanced around, was she doing this correctly? "Mainly here to learn, I guess," She said half seriously, half as a joke. Rhiannon wasn't overly sure what the jargon being used to her meant, but she was sure if she hung around much longer, she'd find out.

addaellis

☾ ☾ ☾ ☾- - - - - - - - - - - - a n d x w h a t x w e x w a n t x w e x k n o w x w e x c a n ' t x b e l i e v ex - - - - - - - - - - - -☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Trickblues

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:28 am
User Image
User Image
Show the world you've got that fire (fire)
Feel the rhythm getting louder
Show the room what you can do
Prove to them you got the moves
I don't know about you,

User Image
Halfblood | Second Year Slytherin | Twelve Years Old
Quidditch Announcer | Reserve Chaser | Music Club | Dueling Club | Fencing Club
Autumn 2046 Fencing Club With: Everyone
Wearing: Messy bun, pizza shirt with jeggings. Status: "So many cute swordswomen this year! :O"

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

“Sounds exhausting for anyone in all of them… But brilliant! I love it. I might just have to join myself after all.” Rhea joked, giggling at her friend’s antics. She wanted nothing more to support Aidene in her club endeavors, but there was a part of her that was wondering if either of them were taking on more than they could chew… On the other hand, three days of physical club activities sounded like a fantastic workout, and maybe the martial arts would help with her dance practice? Food for thought at the very least.

She looked up to the taller bloke from her house that Aidene had snatched a form from and smiled sweetly. Rhea didn’t know him all that well, but thanks to her quidditch announcing with August the previous year she was at least familiar with anyone on the house rosters. “Hi, Issac! Congrats on captain. If you got any signature moves you’d better show us, okay? I want to be a master swordswoman by the end of this.” She was mostly kidding, but also not entirely. Rhea wasn’t sure about the whole ‘Prima Ballerina Mermaid Princess of the North Sea’ deal these days, but if she did intend to maintain princess status, she wanted to be a warrior princess.

She took a form and jotted her answers down quickly before joining Aidene, who had taken to chatting with a couple other girls in the room. “Hello, Ladies.” She greeted politely, not wanting to insert herself to the conversation too abruptly. Apparently the cute Hufflepuff girl, Saffron, was in the Adventurer’s Guild. Then there was Rhannon, who was introducing herself with her middle name, and Rhea found that precious. “That’s such a pretty name!” She complimented, “I’m Rhea Allison Lane. You’re a first year, aren’t you? Will you be joining any other clubs this year?” Of course she seemed a little more than confused by Aidene’s way of greeting, which was totally understandable. It took a while to fully grasp it herself, even. She slung an arm around Aidene’s shoulders, giving her childhood friend an affectionate squeeze. “Aidene’s a bit of a gamer. Don’t worry, a little time with her and you’ll be fluent in Kieran in no time!"

Rhea Lane - Slytherin

Why are you interested in joining? I want to be able to defend myself should I ever need it. Plus, swords are great!

Do you have experience in fencing?1 year in the club. My uncle took me a couple times when I was 10, too.

Any other information you would like to add? If you’re looking for a future captain in a couple years, just throwing it out there, I’ll be a fifth year by then. wink

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Hope you don't mind me jumping in~ >3>"

Addaellis

Diamond Wales

Rawwry

But I feel better when I'm dancing, yeah, yeah
Better when I'm dancing, yeah, yeah
And we can do this together
I bet you feel better when you're dancing, yeah, yeah

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:59 am
User Image

Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ

second year || Ravenclaw || pureblood
Art Club seamstress || Adventurer's Guild monk || Cooking Club pâtissière
Dueling Club minion || Fencing club page || Quidditch reserve beater

“Less dragons just means we dragon slayers are doing our job, doesn’t it?” Aidene joked. ”Let’s see this summer I slayed some dragons, joined the monastic order at the top of the 7000 steps of Jump-Scare Bear Mountain, and adopted two children. Still haven’t gotten married though,” she counted off. To be completely honest, between martial arts training, Quidditch practice, baking lessons and beating getting beat by Rion in Super Smash, Aidene hadn’t spent nearly as much time in other games as she had planned to. At least she had started that really old old game about slaying dragons and everything else though!

“Level One is good,” Aidene approved of Rhiannon’s introduction with a thumbs up before resuming her stretches. “Level one skills are all about having fun with something new, about rapidly gaining massive chunks of EXP….” She trailed off, rethinking her life metaphor for a few moments before Saffron pulled her back into conversation.

”Speaking of adventures, are you playing a druid again this year? More adventures of Bauble?” she asked Saffron. Aidene herself had played a sorcerer for last year’s campaign, but she had prepared a a new monk character for this year’s campaign.

Seeing as Rhea had aptly pulled Rhiannon—aha! It was Brook’s infamous Quidditch rival!—into conversation, Aidene happily continued on with DnD talk with Saffron, pausing only to zing a “Listen, the way I figure, we’ve got middle names so may as well use them,” when she overheard something about “speaking Kieran”.

Rawwry

User Image User Image User Image

I'm a picture perfect face
With that wild in my veins
You can hear it in my
Growl, growl, growl, growl

~"Pop/Stars" by K/DA (ft. Madison Beer, (G)I-DLE, Jaira Burns) from League of Legends

addaellis

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:43 am
User Image

User Image

w h a t x n o w

Saffron waves at Rhea, she knew her mostly as a quidditch announcer. Not that she had announce any of Saf's impressive feats, as she hadn't quite made it to the starting lineup quite yet. "Two children? What are their names?" Saf asked, curiosity piqued. Her summer seemed much more exciting than her own, even if it was just video games. All they had at her house was just a bunch of old simulation games, The Sims, she thought it was called? Saf had spent a bit of time on that game, although, after a while, just watching people live bored her a bit and she would go outside, wishing she had a dog or something to play with.

"I think I might! I've been working on a super cool human fighter, though, that I think I'd like to try out. She's, like, super skilled with a swords, because she grew up in a noble household and was raised by a father who always wanted a son, but then, everyone found out that her family was basically fraudulent and embezzling money from the government so she ran away and became a pirate!" Saf explained excitedly, she could talk about her characters all day long! She had spent a ton of time making them and was very proud of them. Although, she supposed not everyone would want to listen to her blabber on and on about some make believe game, though, so she tuned into the other conversation in which the other first year girl was introducing herself. "My middle name is Roux. My parents really like food, I guess,"Saffron shrugged, adding on to the middle name conversation.

OOC:

addaellis

Trickblues

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:58 am
User Image
User Image

f e n c i n g x c l u b
w h a t x n o w

Rhiannon nodded, "I'm joining the Astronomy club and I tried out for the quidditch team," she said, "I think I've probably made the team, I did pretty well," she shrugged nonchalantly. Secretly, she was very proud of her performance, but she knew how frustrated her arrogance made some people, so if she wanted to make a good impression, she'd probably need to be less proud. Rhiannon tucked a few strands of hair behind her ear, "Oh, my brother and I never really played a lot of games. We travelled a lot, though," she said, with a sheepish grin. She had always enjoyed the constant traveling, with bits of respite in between, of course. Her main plight caused by her mother's lifestyle had always been the nearly constant and unwanted attention. "Are you guys in a lot of clubs, then?" Rhiannon asked, feeling as though it might be a good way to continue the conversation.

addaellis

Trickblues

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:23 pm
User Image
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖ Second Year♖
User Image
▬▬"I feel the same way about makeup as I do food."▬▬

Brook had missed Aidene's leaving. Aidene and Rhea had both told Brook she should come to the fencing club, plus, Brook was pretty excited to get in a non-quidditch work out. It was officially decided she would come when Aldrick made a comment that Brook had gained quite a bit of weight since starting at Hogwarts, and Brook was determined to get into shape, so Aldrick wouldn't have anything rude to say about her. As Brook ran into the room, she saw a handful of people, but she went and grabbed a form, filled it out, then pounced on Rhea, wrapping her arms around her neck, as though she were about to jump on Rhea's back. "Hello Rhea! I have made it!" She then grinned at Aidene and Saffron, and exchanged greetings with them. She then glared a death worthy stare at Rhiannon and said coldly, "Oh. It's you again. The sister Engels." She then grinned and laughed, "I'm only joking. It's nice to see you again Rhiannon. Can I call you Rhiannon? Is there a shorter version of your name you prefer? You were quite good at quidditch, I think you're going to be a force to be rekoned with no matter what you decide to do." She then focused her attention back on Aidene and Saffron briefly, they were talking about DnD, the one club Aidene would never convince Brook to join, even for snacks. She shrugged, that conversation wasn't worth interrupting. "I'm Brook Rebecca Olivia Oakley Knapp. My friends call me Brook, or Brookie, or Rook, or snack child. I will accept food bribes. It's a pleasure to meet you when we aren't competing for Chaser positions." Brook said all of this while still hanging around Rhea's neck, and yes, she was going to stay like this until Rhea made her move.
Form

Brook Knapp - Ravenclaw

Why are you interested in joining? Aidene and Rhea said so, plus staying in shape?

Do you have experience in fencing? A little bit of what the girls showed me over the summer, but nothing great

Any other information you would like to add? Will accept food bribes.

▬▬"I want everything."▬▬

Where & Who: Fencing with Humans
Thinking about: Aidene didn't bring many snacks,,, that's okay.
Brook Description: 4'8" tall with brown hair and blue eyes.
Wearing: Blue shorts and a bright purple athletic shirt with sleeves

Rawwry

Trickblues

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:55 pm
User Image
User Image
Show the world you've got that fire (fire)
Feel the rhythm getting louder
Show the room what you can do
Prove to them you got the moves
I don't know about you,

User Image
Halfblood | Second Year Slytherin | Twelve Years Old
Quidditch Announcer | Reserve Chaser | Music Club | Dueling Club | Fencing Club
Autumn 2046 Fencing Club With: Everyone
Wearing: Messy bun, pizza shirt with jeggings. Status: Peachy

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

“That’s the spirit!” Rhea chimed. She loved this girl’s confidence! “My housemate and I are the announcers, so here’s hoping I’ll be commentating some of your daring feats soon. Oh, I’m a reserve, too, so maybe we’ll even get to go against each other one day!”

Saffron mentioned her middle name was Roux and Rhea gasped. “That’s so cute!” And delicious! Probably, she assumed. This would definitely be a topic of conversation to consult Aidene with later, considering she was the real chef of their little group. Rhea just liked to bake.

Rhea nodded along as Rhiannon explained she wasn’t well versed in games, which was totally understandable in her book. Though her brothers were bigger on video games and she could hold her own on Smash or Mario kart, she never really got into much beyond otome games and virtual pets until she met Aidene. Now she was all about the simulators and anything with a courting system. At the mention of travel, Rhea perked up a bit. She’d never gotten a chance to do much of it herself, her parents having been too busy with work to stray far from home growing up. “What kinds of places have you gone to?” She asked, interest piqued. If she couldn’t travel on her own, she was certainly happy to listen to anyone else’s travel stories.

“Let’s see…. I’m here of course, and then there’s Quidditch, and Dueling, and Music… But Music is really just extra dance practice time. And then I study Mermish on the side…” As she listed her extracurriculars off her fingers, it occurred to Rhea she might be in hot water next year come the addition of electives. Then again, Aidene would probably be in even worse shape. Problems for the future she supposed. “I think for Aidene it’d be easier to list everything she’s not in,” she teased, “Everything but The Daily Dragon just about, isn’t it?”

Rhea yelped as she was pounced on, only to relax when she realized it was Brook. “Brookie! You made it!” She squealed, hugging against the girl’s arms. Nudging for her to move off her back, Rhea clung to the girl just as tightly, perfectly content with the bursting of her personal bubble. “Okay, but are you staying? Because we didn’t bring snacks to this one.” She hoped she would stay, but from what she gathered Brook had been showing up to clubs and leaving once there weren’t any treats, so who could really say for sure?

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
I tried my best ;u;""""""""
Addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Rawwry

But I feel better when I'm dancing, yeah, yeah
Better when I'm dancing, yeah, yeah
And we can do this together
I bet you feel better when you're dancing, yeah, yeah

Trickblues

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:35 am
What do you want from me? Why don't you run from me?
What are you wondering? What do you know?
Why aren't you scared of me? Why do you care for me?
When we all fall asleep, where do we go?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Grчffındor Fιrst Yᥱᥲr Pᥙrᥱbᥣood Rᥲgᥒok

✱✲❃ Cas was excited to try fencing as before his only experience was playing pretend with his siblings with sharp sticks. Mainly Portia though and she tended to cheat so he didn't do it too often. So when he saw the fliers for the club hanging in the common room he literally jumped at the chance (and then cleaned up his homework which had fallen off his lap). He'd left Rags to sunbathe in his room since he didn't want to overexcite the young toad and made his way to the club room. Walking in and seeing various people in joggers or workout clothes made him feel a tad overdressed in his jeans and t-shirt. At least he wasn't wearing a robe he supposed. Cas spotted some forms up near and older guy, he guessed was the leader, and gave him a tiny wave before taking one and filling it out.

Caspian Lillantine

Why are you interested in joining? I've only ever done pretend fencing, I kinda want to try the real thing.

Do you have experience in fencing? Playing pirates doesn't count does it?

Any other information you would like to add? Could I bring my toad to practice?

[color#663854]"Typ

Quote:

Come here
Say it, spit it out, what is it exactly
You're payin'? Is the amount cleanin' you out, am I satisfactory?
Today, I'm thinkin' about the things that are deadly
The way I'm drinkin' you down
Like I wanna drown, like I wanna end me

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:42 am
User Image
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖Fourth Year♖
♖Cooking Club Captain ♖ Fencing Captain ♖ Music Club Bagpiper ♖ Quidditch Team Chaser ♖
User Image
▬▬"Happy girls are the prettiest, don't you think?"▬▬

Aidene would have been a better captain for fencing club, she was the natural leader between the two of them. Sure, for cooking by having Brook be the head, there was a creation of no chef being the head chef, and less chaos could be created. But, here? In fencing? Rhea had been Brooks teacher, the summer after their first year Brook wanted to keep busy, and Rhea had graciously taught her. But, Aidene had picked up fencing so much faster than Brook had, Brook wasn't more solid until they were practicing during their third year.Brook was still in shock that she was passed the leadership Épée. She accepted the weight of leadership, and had spent much of her summer planning some fencing lessons, she knew that often some newbies came in with no experience, and she wanted to grasp those kids to stay in the club. She didn't want to bore the older kids though. She rolled out a board and wrote on it:

White Board
1. Fill out a form, please return.
2. Learn and Review basics
3. Meet your Little
4. On Guard!

They may not get to the ending, but if everyone knew the basics, the equipment, the safety procedures, then the experienced met with the unexperienced, maybe next time they could do a bit more learning by watching the more experienced. She smiled to herself, and waited for anyone to show up.

Form:
[url=(Link to character profile)][color=red/goldenrod/blue/green][u]Character Name - House[/u][/color][/url]

[b]Why are you interested in joining?[/b]

[b]Do you have experience in fencing?[/b]

[b]Any other information you would like to add?[/b]

▬▬"I think I'll share my food, that'll make her happy, right?"▬▬

Where & Who: Just Brook at Fencing
Thinking about: Well, ehre goes everything.
Brook Description: 5'2" tall with brown hair and blue eyes.
Wearing: White leggings, purple long sleeves, leather jacket tossed to the side

Quote:

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:46 pm
User Image
                                                ╔════════════════════════╗
                                                Penelope Barrett
                                                Eleven Years Old - First Year - Gryffindor - Halfblood
                                                ╚════════════════════════╝

Penelope walked into the dungeon chambers. She was pretty glad she wore her warm cardigan as the temperature felt like it dropped a few solid degrees from the previous storey she was on. Walking into the room, she was a little surprised but also quite relieved that she was the second person to show up. The other girl who was there looked to be a few years older than her, but Penny didn’t recognize her at all. “Uh, hi,” she said softly, feeling rather anxious about not speaking to the older student. “I’m here to join the fencing club,” she stated. Almost immediately after, she felt rather dumb for saying that. Of course she was joining the fencing club, why else would she be here? Glancing over the white board, she noticed that she was supposed to fill out a form. So, she did that and returned it to the club’s captain.

Penelope Barrett - Gryffindor

Why are you interested in joining? I am a ballet dancer and want to keep myself poised and coordinated during my time at Hogwarts.

Do you have experience in fencing? No.

Any other information you would like to add? No.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Everything was beautiful at the ballet
                                                And I was happy at the ballet

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas