Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Mindsends March Merriment (Customs) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:37 pm
Entry Tag: (Calixita | Unicorn (Mutant) | Heavy/Extreme | Solo Custom)

I'm Hyper enough I've been asked to join the X-men..

Edit Category: Mutant/Heavy?
Soquili Species: Unicorn
Body Build: Regular with Leg Down, Head Down
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Okami Cosplay
WIP Needed? Yes please!

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: I'd like the base of Oki's body to have a parchment-like texture, like Amaterasu has. I'd also like the lines of the soquili to be ink-like, also like Amaterasu's lines in sumi-e style. His base color is blue. There is a red stripe around each of his ankles. He also has a red along the top and sides of his body and face, with white markings along his side at the bottom of the red part -- the reference pictures do a better job of showing this than I can explaining it, sorry! I'd also like him to be extra furry.
Face: Canine mouth with white fangs. Blacked-out eyes with red pupils. Mutant wolf ears, sticking straight up/alert. The tip of his nose should just be the same blue as the rest of his body; no faked drawn on wolf nose, please.
Mane: No typical horse mane; I'd like lots of puffed up wolf-like red fur from the back of his head and down his back and shoulders.
Tail: Mutant wolf tail, raised up in a sort of aggressive/dominant position like in the ref pics, please. Blue that fades into black a little more than halfway down.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws, leg down pose with black claws. I'd like short edited fetlocks (just not super long and dragging on the ground), and short furry fuzz that go up along the backs of his legs to his knee joints.
Reference Image(s):
- Amaterasu | Uncert (Body texture and ink-like line style; I like the way the outlines switch between thick and thin.)
- Oki Album

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Karkdann unicorn horn, colors are CC.
Wings: N/A.
Fins: N/A.
Scales: N/A.
Pelt: N/A.
Other Notes: I'd like to request a few alternate versions:
- Cert & Uncert with ALL items
- Cert & Uncert Masked without Sword
- Cert & Uncert Unmasked without Sword
- Cert & Uncert Unmasked with Sword
- Uncert with NO items

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: N/A.
Custom Items:
- A light blue wolf mask on his head. See reference pictures. This is the best example of how I'd like the mask to lay on his face, with his ears perked up behind the mask's ears.
- A sword like this, floating slightly at an angle on his back in the way Amaterasu's flaming mirror does.
- A slightly thick rope necklace, with a large, thick fang. The claw is blue at the top, fades into bone-white in the middle and is red at the end. Has black markings on it in this pattern.
Reference Image(s) for Items:
- Oki Album

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of Horse: Okikurumi
Owner: Calixita
Breed: Warrior
Temper: Proficient
Mate: Remove from cert please
Tag Background: Moonlight Cherry Blossom
Tag Frame Color: CC
Tag Feather Color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A.
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A.

~*~ Familiar ~*~
Owner: Calixita
Name: TBD
Breed: Mutant Wolf
Temper: TBD
Familiar Description: Sumi-e style. Pure white, with blue Okami-style markings. Violet eyes. Big custom feathery wings. Long, fluffy ears (think Fennic Fox). A larger, fluffier tail but keeping to the wolf/canine shape if possible, curved upwards. I'd like them to be wearing a harness of sorts, something that has clear glass bottles of ink attached to it in little net-like pouches, and a paintbush, maybe a little pouch/satchel with rolled up sheets of parchment sticking out of it. I'd like the ink colors to be black, red, pink, and blue.
On its own tag, a soq's, or both?: Both. Would like to request an itemless cert/uncert, please.
Tag Colors: CC  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:02 pm
Entry Tag: ~Lady Kanna~ | Pawed Mutant | Extreme | Solo

Edit Category: – Extreme
Soquili Species: – Pawed Mutant
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Original Character

WIP Needed? Yes Please!

Body: Black or dark grey body color. Scars on her body.
Face: Blue Eyes.
Mane: Long black hair, curly. Should reach at least to her belly. Add a red rose or two in her hair. See refs!
Tail: Wolf Tail please!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks similar to the draft lines , with Canine Paws (all four feet)
Reference Image(s): Allie , Headshot, Wedding art

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Wings: Large custom wings, feathered. Would prefer them to not be folded against her back. Colors are in ref below.
Other Notes: Wing coloration (Proof of Ownership)

Custom Items: Roses in her mane, wolf tail, expression edit to a sad expression, Wolf ears
Reference Image(s) for Items: Wolf, Roses

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Alexandra Leventis
Owner: ~Lady Kanna~
Breed: Wolf
Temper: Depressed
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: The color of the tag frame
Tag feather color(s): Red Rose, with blood drip

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I designed her myself.  

~Lady Kanna~

Anxious Werewolf

21,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Elocutionist 200

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:38 pm
Entry Tag: (o-Elixir-o | Nymph Mini | Moderate| Twins)

HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Edit Category: - Edit/Mini/moderate/Twins
Soquili Species: - Nymph
Concept Origin: Original

WIP Needed? yes please!

Body: Spotted Deer
Face: Amber Doe eyes with heavy black eyelashes
Innocent expression
Mane: Style & Color
Tail:Same color as body
Hooves/Fetlocks: black hooves & fetlocks same color as body
Reference Image(s): Spotted Deer

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Light Brown
Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: Flower Crown/CC some items
Reference Image(s) for Items: Flower Crown with this color for the flowers.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Mimi
Owner: o-Elixir-o
Breed: Nymph
Temper: Gentle
Mate: Non
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

Soquili Species: - Nymph Mini

WIP Needed? Yes please!

Everything is the same except –
Also could she have like a shy expression??
Trading Post Items: Nope
Custom Items: If possible glasses/CC some times
Reference Image(s) for Items: Glasses

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kimi
Owner: o-Elixir-o
Breed: Nymph
Temper: Shy
Mate: None

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N.A  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:51 pm
Entry Tag: (SwordOfTheDarkOnes | Mer | Heavy | Twins)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

SPLISH-SPLASH I AM TAKING A BATH

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Mer/Mer
Body Build: Draft/Draft
Starting Stage: Adult/Adult
Concept Origin: Original.
WIP Needed? NOPE

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Based on the colors of the Ribbon Eel, these brothers are nearly identical in markings and coloring. The only difference would be in the black band width of the elder compared to the younger. The elder brother has a thinner band...another difference would be in their eyes.
Face: The eyes are mismatched. While the elder has the left as yellow and the right as blue, the younger has the right as yellow while the left is blue. Facial markings look to be soft nearly invisible waves, like light speckling through water. Inner ears are black. Eyes are outlined by black, with teardrop paths down their cheeks.
Mane: Using the Mer Male Style of Long, Their manes are similar at the base alone. The elders mane should have a slight twist of Wild to it, wayward kelp and the like. While the younger would have a bit of a Curl to it. The core of both manes should have a rich coral blue to it, while faded out to a luminescent yellow. There can be some glow to this but that's up to the Artist.
Tail: Eel style?
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock Fetlocks, feathered.
Reference Image(s): Body. Eyes. Coral Blue. Light through Water.

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Fins: Round Ruffle Fins.
Other Notes: None.

-- Accessories & Edits --
Custom Items: Both Manes have a feathered chain keeping it mainly flat to their skull. The feathers could flow with the water. Their ears are pierced in the same feathered style. Though the elder has a more complex set than the younger. They both wear a feathered vest, though the Elder wears it in black, while the younger wears it in silver. The vests are pattered with scales and speckled like light filtering through water. Both tails should be adorned with a net chain that may have feathers floating off of it. The elder's chain would be black, while the younger is silver.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Feathered Hair-Chain. Elder's Earrings. Younger's Earrings. Feathered Vest. Light through Water. Net Chain.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:32 pm
Entry Tag: (Lady_Ourania | Angeni | Heavy | Solo)

I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Angeni
Concept Origin: Original design
WIP Needed? Yes, please.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dark grey (#72778 cool for the dominant coloring, and a wash of minimal paint markings around the back and near the face/eyes in shades of reddish-orange (#F17162), with a hint of fading aqua at the edges (#B0EECD, #62E2F1). Maybe dapples at the colorist's discretion?
Face: Light aqua, glowing eyes, a more neutral/austere expression, otherwise similar in color to the main body. Also somewhat CC for markings.
Mane: Wavy and dark brown (#40312D), medium to short length. Perhaps slightly unkempt and partially obscuring her eyes? A braid or two with the red/orange/aqua scheme incorporated into the strands would not go amiss.
Tail: Similar to her mane, though it can be pinned up as well.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Templated cloven hooves are fine.
Reference Image(s): Color palette here
Marking ideas, but please without the stockings: one and two

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Style 1 of the angeni template with some edits, made slightly translucent and on the smaller side - I would also like for them to be more spindly looking than the average Angeni template, as she is a creature of the crossroads, and rarely uses them. It'd be great if the feathers could be a little ragged and mussed.
Fins: Describe Fins - N/A
Scales: Describe Scales - N/A
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: I would like for her to have three masks, two of which are positioned on the sides of her head, while the third is worn on her face. The mask she wears should look fierce and canine in nature. The other visible mask can be either a serpent or a boar, depending on your preferences. They can be slightly abstract if you choose, perhaps with an ancient Grecian feel. I would also love a maskless version. CC on colors and material, though I think I'd rather they were matte than metallic.
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Crossroads, approved by Uta via PM.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:30 pm
Entry Tag: (Pollack| Angeni-Kalona | Heavy| Solo Custom)

Quote:
Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Angeni kalona
Body Build: Draft no Roman nose.
WIP Needed? Yesss please! I know her markings can get a little overwhelming quickly so I just wanna double check everything! <3

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Her base color is a dark gray purple. Close to Leatherite. She has plum purple fades on her belly and her nose. She has these same fades on her legs that go up to meet her lace armlets on the front and just reaching her thigh in the back.

She has trails of stars banding her legs. She also has them covering her lower back in a sort of cloak. They are white goldish in color and I would love a very slight glow with them. In the mix of all the stars on her back should be little swirls and stars. It is VERY important that she has a 'Cutie mark' almost of three large stars on her back thigh.

Face: Her eye color is going to have her eye whites be a inky black. The small portion of eye you can see is a glowing bright yellow. CC on eyebrows and inner ear. Expression is default one. No roman nose.
For her facial markings as I said before she has a dark plum fade going up her nose. At her forehead there is a star marking the same color as her stars on her body. I also would like her to have inky "Tear" markings going down her cheeks. These should be layered over the heavy array of glowing freckles on her cheeks that again are the same color as her star markings.
*If it's not too much, which I understand if it is. But I would adore her to have some larger eyelashes than normal)

Mane: Her mane is going to be a crazy mass of curls. Think of like the ancient Greek done-up waterfall curls. That's what I want it to feel like. Do you best to match it, I know it's a hard task to handle! I am not going to be picky with this since I know it's not easy to pull off.

For the colors they are going to be a number of fades. The top of her hair is going to be stark white, towards the middle of her neck it should fade into a peach pink color, then at the start of her chest it should fade into a deeper rose pink, finally at the end of her hair it should fade into a purple. With little gold flecks it in like golden orbs only at the ends!

Now for her bangs: They should be thick parting bangs that frame her face. Two side curled locks fall down that end just over her lace choker. The colors should be: Gray purple like her base coat, plum purple like her fades, then ending in inky black at the tips. The same golden orbs are floating around her bang locks like the end of her hair.

Here's some references:
[ x ]

[ x ]

Tail: Tail is the same wild mass of curls as her hair. Free flowing and pools slightly at her back hooves. She does have two thick braids that are pulled around it a third of the way down that have the same coloring as her lock bangs. The rest of the tail will have the same fade coloring of her hair.

Hooves/Fetlocks: FLOOOOFF. Flooooooffffy. I would adore custom fluffy fetlocks! CC just all the FLOOF though.

( If that's a bit too many edits than could you splice the draft fetlocks with other fetlocks including the angeni ones to make them extra fluffy? )

Hooves are black with a gold band on the bottom of them. See ref to see what I'm talking about

Reference Image(s):

User Image.
Main ref for just about everything!

EXTRA refs since she is going to be the canon mother to all of these children:
Tsizzy
Venus (Going to be custom'd in soon as well)
Helios
(Tsizzy belongs to sage_the_vampric_angel's. I have her permission to use them. I'll dig through the reference and mockbreeding if permission is needed. Venus, Helios are both mine.)

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Custom ram kalona horns. See ref. The colors should fade as this: Dark plum purple, electric blue, bubblegum pink, and finally a gold.

Here is some refs:
[ x ]

[ x ]

[ x ]

Wings: Style 1. If you can could you maybe re-size them to be slightly smaller so that her back markings are shown better?

Colors should go: Dark navy at the top feathers and the connecting fluff parts for both sets.
Then the flight feathers should be a base of light purple, fading into a bubble gum pink, before a gold cover almost (Like her daughter Tsizzy down below) tips each wing. The same golden orbs should float around her tips and go up in the pink/purple like her in her hair.

No headwings or winglets.

Other Notes: I would really like the bully and leg fluff from the angeni template.

Custom Items: In her hair she has four silver chains strung in her hair. On them there should be pink pearls and large cartoonish stars and moon charms. Tying them together is a headdress of teal pearls with three feathers. One teal-green, one white,one black. Set in that order. They are meant to be pulled from the father of her children sage's Lass (Look down below for his ref.)

She also has one large cartoonish star clipped just over her left horn.
On her front legs and neck there should be a lace choker. It has bright gold lace around the boarder. With little moon and star trinkets hanging off the bottoms. The inside is kinda CC to whatever looks best. I went with a light purple and blue lace for the designs inside. But if that doesn't look good feel free to switch it up~

See main ref really. Buttt
Lass for feather ref
Tsizzy for lace choker ref.

(Again, I have permission to use Lass and Tsizzy from sagey. If I need proof I'll go hardcore dig for the permission in the reference and mockbreed list.)
— Angeni --
Not full angeni so no domain!

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:24 am
Entry Tag: ([X]Natty-Chan[X] | Pawed Mutant Angeni/Ulun'suti | Moderate | Solo)

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Angeni/Ulun'Suti crossbreed
Body Build: Regular, legs down
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? Yes please

Eye color: Glowing red
Body: Dark gray, almost black, with white underbelly and gradient rainbow leopard spots
Note: All spots glow faintly
Face: Mainly black with white under muzzle, with leopard spots; red (for the start of the gradient)
Note: All spots glow faintly
Mane: Black; [X]
The loose hair, ones not in braids, is really long that it gathers on the ground around his hooves.
Tail: Black; Like so with a red ribbon wrapped around it.
Hooves/Fetlocks: White with white fetlocks
Reference Image(s):
[1]
[2] (Yes, this is the plushie that was turned real, but the plushie is based off of this character)
[3]
[4]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Modified smooth horns. They curve down a little more.
Color: Gradient rainbow with pastel/pale colors
Wings: Style 2; White with gradient rainbow tips
Fins: N/A
Scales: Pastel rainbow gradient leg scales, just the ones over the feet, not on the knees
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: Cat paws with black claws

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Mixture of gold and silver, studs, earrings and cuffs on ears.
A red ribbon wrap around his body that has a gold amulet with a red gem around his body
Gold cuffs around his front legs that has bells on chains on them

Reference Image(s) for Items: [1]
[2]
[3]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Appollyon
Owner: [X]Natty-Chan[X]
Breed: Halfbreed
Temper: Elusive
Tag Background: 010 Winter Wonderland

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A, only half-angeni
Justification for Domain Choice:

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Light  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:31 am
Entry Tag: Astraea Pandora | Angeni | Heavy | Solo Custom

Edit Category: Heavy (I think?)
Soquili Species: Angeni
Concept Origin:
• Commercial Cosplay - Based on a commercial character. MLP Friendship is Magic; Rainbow Power Fluttershy

WIP Needed? Yes, please.

Body: The horse is a soft yellow. On her flank are three butterflies with pink wings and light blue bodies/feelers. The background of the butterflies is slightly blushed. From mid leg, down the legs are gradient blushed with a butterfly pattern in the blushing in her usual yellow color. Her wings are the same shade of yellow though each row of feathers have an outline of different colors; a soft blue and a blue green, and you can also use soft purple color and darker pink if needed. The tips of the outside most line of feathers are blushed gradient like the legs, only a bit darker towards the tips. I would like her to be very soft, in line with the shop's style, not interested in a cartoony at all. Please see references as well!
Face: Eyes are blue green, a shy expression. No other facial markings.I would like her to be very soft, in line with the shop's style, not interested in a cartoony at all.
Mane: Long with some curl at the very end; the base is a soft pink color with strips of various sizes of a darker pink, a soft purple, a medium green, and a light blue. I would like her to be very soft, in line with the shop's style, not interested in a cartoony at all. Please see references as well!
Tail: Long with some curl at the very end; the base is a soft pink color with strips of various sizes of a darker pink, a soft purple, a medium green, and a light blue. I would like her to be very soft, in line with the shop's style, not interested in a cartoony at all. Please see references as well!
Hooves/Fetlocks: N/A
Reference Image(s): CYO Plush ll MLP Rainbow Power Fluttershy ll Rainbow Powered Fluttershy ll Eyes

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Angeni Style 2, feathered, not cartoony please!
Scales: N/A

Custom Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Fluttershy
Owner: Astraea Pandora
Breed: Kindness Elemental
Temper: Kind
Tag Background: Shy's home

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Kindness
Justification for Domain Choice: As an element of kindness, it is Fluttershy's destiny in life to show and teach kindness to everyone. She mostly does this through the act of caring for animals and helping others do so but has been known to get more directly involved with other Soq without a familiar or other animal as buffer if absolutely required.  

Astraea Pandora

The Dawn of Twilight

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:16 am
Entry Tag: (The Dawn of Twilight | Kalona | Mod | Solo Custom)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

• Up to 3 minor edits (You can use more than one "bullet" for extra minor edits. Each bullet allows up to 3 minor edits.)
XXX • One small detailed piece of jewelry (example: necklace with glowing dragon pendant & mist)
XXX • Expression Edit (eyes, mouth, and/or ears in different "poses")
XXX • Short to medium length Mane ('natural" length - must end above the knees.)

Soquili Species: Kalona
Body Build: Regular, with fetlocks.
Concept Origin: Character designed on his own but will also be part of a larger plot. heart
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed?

Body: Slate grey that darkens along legs, neck, and upper neck/jawline. Light dappling. (See [reference image] for base coat color).
Leg markings: both right legs are white along the coronet band.
Face: Lightened, almost white face and cheeks, darkened to black nose.
Thin white stripe along nose: [like this].
I'd like some sort of Kalona snarl, but i'd like a more natural-looking eye.... no thick eyebrow/slanted eye combo.
Pale grey eyes.
Mane: Long and wispy, lots of movement. Falls past roughly chest-length. See ref for coloration.
Tail: Deviltail 1, matching body and coloration darkens towards tip.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffy fetlocks please! Hooves dark grey/black on right legs, both left hooves should be white-grey. (White leg = black hoof, dark grey/black leg = white-grey hoof. xd )
Reference Image(s):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[Face Marking].

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): I'd like the new, bigger long horns that curve back please. Black.
Wings: Kalona Wing Style 3.
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Shinies.
Armband made of worn leather wrapped a few times along front left leg, some sort of carnivore's bleached-bone teeth hanging from it in an elaborate pattern.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Agarwaen ("Lasher")
Owner: The Dawn of Twilight
Breed: Kalona
Temper: Avaricious
Tag Background:
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color(s):  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:53 am
Entry Tag: (Tigeria | Kirin-Uni | Heavy | Twins)
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Kirin-Uni

WIP Needed? If you feel up to it.

Body: Both have jaguar spots that are darker than their coat colors, a white dot surround by an crescent moon underneath on their neck there is also a line underneath the crescent and white dots to the side of the line, white stripe like markings on their back and shoulders, and white bar-code like markings around their necks, back legs and fore legs. The white markings overlap the jaguar spots. Both fade through three body colors. (The refs are able to explain this better!)

•Twin 1 base Colors are Purple, pink, and a tan-ish yellow. Jaguar spots are a dark purple.
•Twin 2 base Colors are Dark blue, green, and yellow. Jaguar spots are a darker blue.

Face: a white dot surround by an crescent moon underneath on both face (under where the horn starts), white lines curling up from the cheek to the eye, and a white muzzle.
•Twin 1 eyes are a teal like blue. crescent moon is the tan-ish yellow
•Twin 2 eyes are red. crescent moon is the yellow.

Mane: Custom; the mane goes a little past their knees and is like a longer version of windblown, but cascades down both sides of the body.
•Twin 1 starts as a deep purple that fades to a bright red.
•Twin 2 starts as a sky blue that fades to a dark blue.

Tail: Custom; Thicker and longer than a normal Kirin or Uni tail that has a line of mane leading down into the tuft that is medium length hair.

Hooves/Fetlocks: Big puffy white fetlocks please! Long enough to almost cover the cloven hooves.
•Twin 1: deep purple hooves.
•Twin 2: Dark blue Hooves.

Reference Image(s):
Twin 1: Twin 1 with mane, Twin 1 as a Baldy
Twin 2: Twin 2 with mane, Twin 2 as a Baldy

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Custom, a uni horn curved upward and spiraled roughly the same length as the uni's regular horn.
•Twin 1: White that fades to Dark Blue at the tip.
•Twin 2: White that fades to Purple at the tip.

Scales: Leg scales like the alternate kirin, no other scales please! CC for color.

Anything else : Feel free to play around with them. Take this as a basic concept and run with it.

Each have a different accessory to add more of a difference between them.

•Twin 1
Custom Items: A bulging satchel full of herbs (various vegetation) and twigs that is swung around her neck to lay across her left shoulder. The pack is open with only one side barely managing to hang closed due to the amount of items in the bag.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Kind of like this, but with rings that slip over little hooks to clasp. This one is what I came up with its not perfect far from it, but it is a bit more horse friendly.

•Twin 2
Custom Items: a wooden lantern that is hooked on to a golden necklace band by a little hook on the necklace. The lantern is rectangular in shape and a light colored wood with frosted glass. Feel free to elaborate to your hearts content.
Reference Image(s) for Items: This is what I came up with. It could be larger than that, but it is mostly cc for you.  

Tigeria

Questionable Gatekeeper

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:28 am
Entry Tag: (Blue_Sparkle27 | Angeni | Unedited | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Angeni
Starting Stage: Foal
Concept Origin: New Concept

WIP Needed? Yes, Please~!

Body: Her wings are brown like the picture though only the top part of the wings are that brown, the middle part of the feathers on the inside are the light green like the top of her mane and tail, and well as her leg marking and face marking colors. The end feathers are the light blue like the ends of her mane and tail as well as her hooves. The outside of her wings are brown at the top and at the bottom fade from light green to light blue at the tips. Her head wings are light green while the leg ones are light blue.
Face: Midnight blue for the eyes with the inside of the eye darker than the outside, eyebrows, and inner ear.
Mane: Windblown
Tail: Windblown
Hooves/Fetlocks: Just the normal Angeni fetlocks~!
Reference Image(s):
User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Angeni style 2
Other Notes: A version without the two wings.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Princess Tanzanite Midnight
Owner: Blue_Sparkle27
Breed: Angeni
Temper: Loving
Mate: Sir Sleet Storm
Tag Background: Something that will go good with her or a combination of things that look good with her?
Tag frame color: Something that goes nice with her and her Rose.
Tag feather color(s): A Frost Kissed Light Blue/Light Green Rose, the Light Blue and Light Green from her mane. I'm not sure about thorn-less vines or thorny vines, though if they look good with everything else. If the Rose doesn't work then a Long and Short feather that will look like feathers from her wings.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Sleet
Justification for Domain Choice: While growing Tanzanite loved anything to do with water, frozen or otherwise, so she spent her time learning as much as she could about water in it's different forms. Of course she also learned about what you can add to water either to give it a flavor, make tea, or to make medicine of some kind. Being the loving creature that she is Tanzanite decided to learn more about herbs so that she could go around tending to others. Even with her power being sleet she could only do so much to help others at that young age so she used her knowledge of herbs to help them. Of course month after month she grew stronger and so did her control when using her power to stop the sleet from hitting certain spots to keep others safe.

She knows the different forms of water can hurt others so while growing up she proved to the others around her that she would never use her power to hurt them for any reason. Whenever she isn't already tending to someone that has been hurt and or isn't feeling well she'll search for others that might need her help. Once she has helped everyone that she can and or once she runs out of energy she will find a place to lay down to sleep for a while. Knowing full well that she can't help others if she runs out of energy, feels ill, and or can't concentrate very well. Even though she can't stand the idea of others suffering she has to remind herself that if she miss treats them it could cause them to feel that much worse. She just can't stand to see others not feeling well, in pain, and or suffering for any reason once so ever.

Powers from Domain: Tanzanite can create sleets storms, though, she doesn't have any real reason to do so unless it's to help put some distance between certain others. If someone is chasing after another or others to harm or kill them it's the only way she knows of to slow them down. It gives her enough time to size up the situation before she tries distracting the one that's going after the other or others. Of course it takes years before it gets easier for her to use her power since it takes her a good amount of her concentration or her full concentration and for her to be healthy to use her power. She can also stop sleet storms which also takes a good amount of her concentration or her full concentration as well as being healthy. Tanzanite can also keep a certain area clear of falling sleet to keep others from getting hurt and or getting hurt worse.

Personality: Raised by other Angeni she never knew her Parents, though, she felt like they were her Family. They raised her to be someone that doesn't just stop to greet another and then walk away because the other might want someone to talk with or maybe they need help of some kind. So they taught her to take her time with others to try getting to know them a bit before she parts ways with them.

Tanzanite is very caring and very loving so she becomes concerned when others appear to be ill and or hurt and she'll try to help even if she doesn't know them. Having more than enough time she'll take said time to tend to the other if they want her help since she won't force her help upon anyone. She's very careful about what sort of situations she walks into because she never knows if it could be a trap or not so she'll size the situation up before blindly rushing in to help the other. She also pays attention to what she's doing because if she's helping another she doesn't want to accidentally hurt them. Of course she is also very protective of others and will defend them against those who wish to hurt them or hurt their loved ones. Tanzanite was also raised to be understanding and sympathetic towards others since she doesn't know have or haven't been through.

I, ___Blue_Sparkle27___ swear to uphold the Rules with the Angeni I wish to receive via these and any other bribes, and should I ever step outside of the boundaries promise to work with the RP manager and shop to make it fit.

I Agree that, should I refuse to fix the mistake or argue with the rp manager or shop, I will lose rights to the problem breed (angeni) for 6 months, during which I will be unable to breed, win, RP, gifted, buy or be bought them. If I haven't fixed the problem by then, I agree that this punishment will continue indefinitely until fixed.

I also understand that if I get extremely out of hand and the rp manager is required to call upper management, the punishment may increase in length or severity.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:28 pm
Entry Tag: (~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~ | Regular | Moderate | Solo Custom)

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Soquili Species: Regular
Concept Origin: Original Concept
WIP Needed? Yes, please~

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
  • This is Aldebaran's older sister, so she should look pretty similar to him! You can use the same base color, or make it a little darker. Whatever looks best with her marking colors.
  • The purple used for Aldebaran's markings and mane/tail should be swapped for a different color for his sister. Maybe a shade of blue? Teal? Up to you! Markings shouldn't be 100% identical. It would be nice to see some of those ink-like markings in spots where they don't appear on Aldebaran, especially around the face!

Face:
  • Gold eyes (same color as Aldebaran's jewelry).
  • White inner ear.
  • Eyebrow color should match the mane/tail color used. If possible, could she also have the angrier looking eyebrows used on the Kalona? Just the eyebrows, not the fanged mouth. If not, then the default eyebrows are fine. :3

Mane:
  • Long (knee length or past that) and edited. No large braids and nothing too curly. Color is CC, but the mane and tail should both be the same color.
  • She should have bangs similar in style to Aldebaran's, but with enough of the face shown so that her eyes and face markings are visible.

Tail: Long (knee length or past that) and edited. Just like the mane, no large braids and nothing too curly. Color is CC, but the mane and tail should both be the same color.
Hooves/Fetlocks:
  • The longer fetlocks shown here.
  • Color of the hooves? 100% CC.

Reference Image(s): Aldebaran

-- Physical Traits --
Wings: N/A
Scales: N/A

Trading Post Items:
  • Hoop ear piercings on both ears. Silver.
  • String leg item on both front legs. Silver.
  • Sharktooth leg item on just one leg (left or right, you pick!). CC color-wise.

Custom Items:
  • Silver septum piercing, similar to her brother's.
  • Silver chain necklace, similar in size/design to the chains over her brother's tail.

-- Tag Specifics --
Name of horse: Masuma
Owner: ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Breed: Regular
Temper: Venturesome
Tag Background: 055 Seaside
Tag frame color: CC (Aldebaran's cert, if you need some inspiration!)
Tag feather color(s): CC (Feathers for the tag decor).  

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:54 pm
Entry Tag: (Cajmera | Unicorn/Wind | Moderate | Solo Custom)

ITS "UNCOMMON" MIND, UNCOMMON!

Edit Category: - Moderate
Soquili Species: - Unicorn and Wind
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Original design inspired by a scarf's colors!
WIP Needed? Nope

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I would like to have this guy colored based on the scarf in my reference image; basically, deep fiery red, orange, yellow. The reds can even go a deeper and darker than the reference image, as long as it looks nice! CC for the exact color spread/pattern; I just really want him to be a fiery phoneix/sunset looking boy.
Face: CC, as per the above instructions
Mane: Something long, windblown, and wavy that evokes a free spirit, using the colors in the reference image
Tail: A custom unicorn tail, with a flowy, wild lion tuft.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Long, fluffy fetlocks. CC in exactly how the colors are brought into play from the reference image
Reference Image(s): The inspiration for this guy is this scarf

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Loose curl style unicorn horn
Wings: Describe Wings - Dove style Wind wings, colored per the reference image. I'd prefer they be more predominantly shades of red.
Fins: Describe Fins - N/A
Scales: Describe Scales - N/A
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - N/A

Custom Items: Complimentary colored feathers tucked into his mane or behind his ears; he could even have a few that are bright blue, or bright green, if they strike your fancy. CC on the specifics regarding the feathers
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:01 pm
Entry Tag: (RockerWolfie1616 | Unicorn | Mod-Heavy | Solo Custom )

ITS "UNCOMMON" MIND, UNCOMMON!

Edit Category: Mod-Heavy
Soquili Species: Unicorn
WIP Needed? N/A

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White Base color, Black Leopard / clouded leopard spots! CC Amount but, I would like them nicely spread over the body. Just not obnoxiously so. With touches of a soft silvery/blue inside the spots? Think of icy cool tones.
Face: Eye color- Icy Blue, I'd also like if they were 'lined' in black
Eyebrows- CC
Inner ear- CC
Expression- Proud? CC I would like some nice thick eyelashes though ;D
Facial markings-
Mane: Long, Thick, and Wavy CC Black mane with a few stray white strands of hair/white streaks of hair.
Tail: Unicorn Style 2 But, edited to be a bit more fluffy and longer hair on the end if possible, White fading to Black (Please add markings here too! Like a leopard tail~ )
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cloven Unicorn Hooves CC color but, please match her theme/overall colors
Edited long fluffy Fetlocks, faded in color white to black like her tail.
Reference Image(s): Colors, Clouded Leopard, Clouded Leopard 2

Horn(s): Fancy Curved Unicorn Horn, Glowing CC color to match her color scheme.
Other Notes: The horn will have to 'poke through' the mask, if that's an issue please tell me <3

Custom Items:

Edited Mane - Listed above
Edited Unicorn Tail - Listed above

Deer Bone Mask - CC, I'd like if it had antlers, made some 'carving' in the bone. Maybe some glow? xD I trust your judgement! Feel free to add some hanging white feathers or black beads hanging from the antlers/mask.

Lantern - This is also a bit CC I'll give some examples..I'd like it if the lantern had a simple blue glow/blue interior, white or black exterior (your choice) Placement would also be cc, maybe a small bit of draped sheer fabric around her neck or something. I trust your judgement 100% on this design

Lastly if possible I'd adore if she had a more poofy/fluffy look to her. Like my mare Willow but, in your own design. : ) Some little tufts of fur on her elbow's / back part of her legs, some longer hair on her chest? Like she belongs in a colder environment. If this makes her mutant or is too much with the other edits feel free to ignore~

Reference Image(s) for Items: Mask , Mask 2, Mask 3, Lantern 1, Lantern 2, Blue Lantern, Willow

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Owner: RockerWolfie1616
Breed: Unicorn
Temper: Unwavering
Tag Background: cc
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My design  

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:04 pm
Entry Tag: (belloblossom | Mutant Cery/Uni | Heavy | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: - Heavy (I think?)
Soquili Species: - Mutant Cerynei/Unicorn
WIP Needed? WIPs - CC, Livestreaming a-okay!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Coat is light cream with darker creamy-brown accents. This is the primary coat on the legs until the knees. The body and patterns are similar to that of a brown seal point Siamese cat.
Face: Mutant Cerynei ears made to look like cat ears. Ears and face are dark brown. Eyes are light blue. Patterned after a brown seal point Siamese cat.
Mane: Edited. Short mane and "fluffy". (Maybe something like Forever Foal? It can be, actually, if the mutant edits are too much for the "heavy" category.) CC colors so long as it fits with the "looks like a Siamese cat" theme.
Tail: Mutant Unicorn tail made to look like a cat tail. The tail is the same cream as the body, with the half way point being dark brown.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feline stock paws. All dark brown from knees brown. Claws are black (or silver maybe? CC)
Reference Image(s): Concept Art Siamese Cat

Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: Swirling around his body will be golden/amber/orange "Dust." (Since he's an OC inspired from His Dark Materials, think that sort of Dust.) It will wrap around his body in generic swirly/magical ways, but the formation is CC.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Dust Ref Potential swirly dust  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces