Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Jiho's room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:00 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nodding gently he looked at him as he smiled softly before he headed to the kitchen while he hummed to himself while he rubbed his eyes a bit. Filling his glass up with water again he made his way back over to him and sat down softly, "Still sorry about it all, you have something else you want to talk about?"he asked

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:53 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Seeing the smile, Dale smiled also and blushed a little bit. He looked at his lap while Jiho was in the kitchen and thinking about things. Looks at Jiho after hearing him sit down, "Have you ever had any students of a race that is considered prey in the animal kingdom or low on the food chain in your classes this year?" he asked him.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:04 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Jiho blinked a bit as he listened to what Dale was saying as he looked down at bit to think about it while he fiddled with his fingers slightly and gently. "Not that I know of, I haven't seen anyone like that but then again I haven't had many students in my class room and when i did go outside of the classroom it was different. A lot of the students and the teachers just seemed to avoid me or just walk past me without a hello"he said.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:53 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"I haven't had many students myself either and ninety percent of them were humans" said Dale. "The gym teacher is the only I've seen with a student of a race that is usually considered prey in the animal kingdom, the rabbit. He was frighten of me at first because of what I am, but I think that is over now" he gave an example of what he was talking about. "I guess what I'm getting at is if I were to encounter someone who is afraid of wolves, what do you think I should do to calm them?" he asked Jiho for advice.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:24 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Listening to what the other was saying he took small breaths as he moved a bit before he calmly ran his hand through his hair slightly before he stopped and looked over to Dale. "Well then I am glad to hear that the student is no longer afraid of you and that he is better with you around him now"he said and smiled gently as he relaxed a bit. Softly he thought for a bit and thought about the question that he was asked as he looked at his hands thinking a bit, "Well if they are scared of you in that form I would say that you should just stay still and lay down and let them pet you till they are okay. You think that is good of you think of something else?"he asked

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:01 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale pulls on his chair a bit like he was stroking a beard. "Don't know if that is still true or now" he said. The bunny boy was ever in his class, just in the class he accompanied another student in. He looks at Jiho in shock, "What? I'm not some domestic dog. Laying down and letting someone touch me like that without knowing them some would be showing weakness" he explains why he was against it. "I would rather think of something else that doesn't put me in such a comprising position" he said and shivers a bit at the thought of someone touching him and not know where their hands have been.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:02 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Looking over at him gently and softly as he thought a bit but he kept his head down slightly and gently, "Sorry if what I said upset you or made it seem like that. I didn't mean to do that. Sorry and just forget what I said. I do not mean to hurt you"he said weakly. Shifting a bit he held onto his own hands thinking of something else that the other could do as he ran his thoughts over and over again. Biting the bottom lip slightly he kept thinking as fiddled with his fingers slightly.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:00 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale felt guilty about how defensive he got about his fur. "No, its just that I am really cautious about my fur" he explained. "I would allow you to touch because I know enough about and trust you not to be rough" he said trying to cheer him up.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:21 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Thinking the whole time he bite his own lip gently as he thought still but Jiho kept fiddling with his fingers hearing the other the whole time."What about you trying to find a way to let people get to know you in the other form no matter what without touching you?"he said gently.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:26 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Not unless they are ok with hearing a voice in their head" said Dale. He doesn't know it would work well with others as it did with the neko boy and Jiho. "I'm not supposed to be revealing my wolf to other people that often" he mentions to him.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:00 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Looking over to him a bit Jiho nodded softly before he leaned back a bit "Well if that is the case then I would not show it or do that until your comfortable with the person enough to tell them this secret and see how they react. If they accept it then you can show them but if they don't then you can say your lieing"he said gently.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:47 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale moves so he was closer to Jiho and listens to him. "I don't exacting have a poker face for lying, but I will do it if need it" he replied. "Maybe even change the subject too" he added to the advice.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:47 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Blinking softly Jiho looked up and over at the other slightly as the small blush appeared on his cheeks again."Well you can always do that, but those are suggestions. Mostly its always up to you on what you want to do in this manner and what will be best for you and your safety"he said.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:35 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale moves more closer to Jiho now that he could touch the other's hands without reaching out too far. "Even if it means harming the other person emotionally?" he asked softly.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:55 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Jiho blinked softly while he watched him the whole time while he took small breaths to keep his heart from beating out of his chair as he bite his own lip slightly."Well no but as long as you trust them and you see they can handle it and you can do it. But no matter what people will always get hurt emotionally but they will get up and keep going but they will grow stronger with it "he said softly.

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff