Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Rain Town, the Blue Cat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 5:13 pm
Fang look at tohfu confused but took his hand "this is the weirdest thing I've ever done before" he walked beside his friend while his pet hisses softly with confidence  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 5:58 pm
Tohfu laughs as they both walk into the door leading them into a forest "This is the back yard." [Exit]

(meet ya there)  

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 8:56 am
Shuichi walked into the Blue Cat, unsure of what to expect, or who he would meet. He gave a hello to Mama Lu, but he wasn't sure who Mama Lu was. Sitting down, he looked around to see if anyone else was around, because he felt pretty alone in this area. He decided he might not stay long, at least if he couldn't socialize.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 11:16 am
Fang Venomous Scales

User Image

The Lamia

Fang steps into the blue cat greetings lu as he headed to his job on the stage as his pendant clicked with every step he made humming softly  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 8:17 pm
Shuichi had ordered a non-alcoholic drink for himself as he watched the performers. It was nice, hearing all the singing, but one man caught his eye. A pendant around his neck, and beautiful eyes along with a beautiful voice. He wanted to know his this guy was.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 8:41 pm
Fang Venomous Scales

User Image

The Lamia

Fang adjusts the mic as a the emc said his name while fang signaled the band to play as he breathed then sang out in his trance voice, his eyes changed into snake eyes smiling slightly while his forked tongue pokes out

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 9:32 pm
Shuichi heard that the man's name was Fang, and he guessed that it was a stage name. The man had a mysterious aura about him though, like he had suddenly turned snake. Shuichi felt entranced in the singing, watching Fang closely.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 9:36 pm
Fang sang while his pendant glowed a emerald hue making his legs vanish and in it's place was his real lower half a dark green snake tail along with green scales on his cheek bones and his ear tips got pointy, his canines top and bottom became long  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:01 pm
"Ahhh~ Watching someone transform is always amazing ~!" Tohfu sweat a bit "Eh... I kinda gotten use to him doing that now." Tohfu grabbed a plate of drinks and started going around serving people "It so hard to tell what that puppy is thinking about..." Lu then noticed a boy who was capture by Fang luring voice "Aww~ That cute thing is going to get himself killed~" she went up to greet him "Why~ Hello there~! Aren't you just a adorable prey- I mean guest! What your name dear?"

Meanwhile customers were attacking Tohfu asking him for his phone number but he replied "Ah. Am sorry I can't, it got burnt up..." He wasn't lying but it just seem to bother some to become friends with them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:09 pm
Fang puts the mic back onto it's stand then notices tohfu getting harassed he slithered off of the stage towards the guys tapping their shoulders hissing lightly "isss there a problem here tohfu?" His forked tongue slides past his venom ridden powerful fangs  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:25 pm
Shuichi looked at the new person beside him and smiled shyly, surprised at the word prey, but didn't bother it. "Oh, hai.. My name is Shuichi.. But you can call me Shu." He told Lu, but didn't know who she was. Shu was just captivated by Fang, seeing a transformation such as that was absolutely amazing, he'd never seen it before.
Shuichi was surprised that Fang came over to the harassed boy, and watched as the scene went down. He hadn't meant to be rude, though, it was just a little intense.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:31 pm
Fang whacks the guys back with his tail hissing slowly "back off my friend and roommate you flirtatious punks" he stared down at the guys til the ran back to their table. Fang looks to the side seeing a new customer he slithers over towards shuichi's table "hello"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:40 pm
Shuichi smiled up at Fang, the great performer. "H-Hai.You were really good.." He complimented, referring to the song. It made him excited that Fang was talking to him. "Oh, a-and my name is Shuichi.. Or Shu for short.." He told Fang, sipping at his drink. He also thought that the other male had did a good job clearing people away from Tohfu.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:47 pm
Fang smiles lightly his fangs showing "thanks it's part of being a lamia" his pet snake coils gently on his forearm as he bowed slightly "beautiful name anyway the mc said my name already fang venomous scales or fang to my friends or fans"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:44 pm
User Image
Tohfu ━━ Chester

Mama was a little bit sad to see that Shu had no interest in her what so ever but some hunk hitted on her and she became distracted. Tohfu gives off a forced smile "Ha-ha, no problem at all Fang. Thank you for the help though, Mama seemed a bit busy at the counter so I'll go work over there for now." Tohfu went over to the counter and placed the plates n the table, he then jumped over the counter attracting attention from the near by customers.

Mama gives a smirk at Tohfu "Oooooooohhhhhhhh~ Well if you'll look at that~ Fang flirting with that cute Shu boy~" Tohfu wasn't interested and kept cleaning the cups "Oh, that nice." Mama looked annoyed "Well... Um.. Aren't you two friends..?" Tohfu shakes his head "No, he someone I can trust." Lu became concerned "Um yeah... A friend..?" Tohfu shakes his head again "Nope, he someone I can trust." Mama then whispered to Fang "Hey. Um Fang darling, just what is your current relationship with Tohfu and you..?"  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff