Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
[≈] Halls of White || Hospital Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:02 pm
User Image

Noémi Clementine Lelièvre ll Berserker :: Blood Bender ll Doton - Suiton ll Kirigakure :: D-Genin ll Aburame, Walking Hive

It was a inevitable that her mascara would have run at least a little bit and that her broken nose was going to stick out like a sore thumb what with the discoloration and busted cartilage. So when she asked about her appearance Noémi didn't really know what she expected from the pairs answers, what she got was a little more honesty than she was hoping for. When Kumotake answered her cheeks lit up like a fire, what was with this guy and the compliments? 'H-hot mess?' She thought as she covered her face to hide the reddening cheeks. Maybe she should turn down his offer of help with her Kikaichu just to avoid future embarrassment. A high pitched groan of frustration escaped her lips as she turned away from the boy, her eyes following Kagerou's finger as she pointed the way to the restroom. "O-oui I shall the use it before I visit them." She mumbled out as she attempted to regain her composer, slapping here cheeks lightly and avoiding looking in the other Aburame's direction. With a deep breath she returned back to her ball of sunshine state, bright smile ready to greet the new arrivals to their merry band. It was that fire man with the read eyes and the man who yelled at him before disappearing. A sudden bow from her green haired friend and titled greeting filled in some blanks she had about the red eyed man. 'Advisor Inka. Wait is his name Advisor... or is that his Title.' She thought, brows furrowing slightly in confusion. She really needed to work on her Japanese. Once Kagerou had finished her bow Noémi followed it with a curtsy, leather clad fingers lifting the sides of her kimono slightly as she bent at her knees. "Bonjour, Advisor Inka. Très heureuse!" She hummed to the fiery man, glancing over to the man teasing Kumotake for his less than stellar performance in carrying his pineapple treat. She would have helped him out, but the risk of being complimented again was too high for her. He would just have to suffer the teasing remarks as penance.

Bouncing on her heels impatiently she looked down at the fruit that was being discussed by Inka and Kagerou. Part of her wanted to just leave them talking and deliver the fruit herself, but that wouldn't be very polite. It would have been easy to do so under the guise of cleaning up. Her stomach was still a buzz of nerves from the previous compliment that was messing with her ability to stick to her moral compass. Tilting her head she tapped her chin lightly. "I am doing bien. I am not the letting my nose be stressed." She said softly, as if considering Inka's words as an afterthought. She had been so wrapped up in attempting to give her thanks that she never stopped to think about how the nightmare might have left lasting effects on her companion. No companions. She had to keep reminding herself Kumotake was one of the good ones, guilt mixing in with her left over embarrassment. Like an aftertaste stuck to the roof of her mouth. 'Unpleasant.' Was her thought on the matter, eyes wandering away from the fiery man and green haired nurse. Only stopping on the advisors soot colored teeth for a few moments. Lifting her arm slightly as Kagerou went fishing in one of the bags for an apple. Mismatch eyes settled on the hallway leading to the bathroom, still contemplating running. She already had Shadows room number, it wouldn't be to hard to find it. "Excusez-moi. I must the clean up. I will bee back soon." She hummed softly to her companions as well as the two new people, setting the bags off fruit down on an empty chair so she had a reason to come back.

With a smile she made her way past the advisor to the hallway Kagerou had pointed out. Skipping down the hallway her mismatched eyes darted from door to door looking for the ladies room sign. A new set of problems awaited her in the restroom that would delay her return to the group. Pushing the door open she made her way to the sink, slipping her leather gloves off and resting them on the counter. 'Here we go.' She thought to herself, as she turned on the sink faucet to warm the water. Her eyes drifted upwards, a mistake as it always was, locking onto her reflection. It wasn't something she saw everyday, what with her always going out of her way to avoid reflective surfaces. It always made her blood freeze for the first few seconds. Where others would just see themselves in all their grimy glory, Noémi was only able to see her sister in her reflection. And her sister always had the look of disappointment. Biting her lip she tested the water with her fingers, eyes still locked with 'her' reflection. With a deep breath she looked down from the mirror, ashamed. It was a technically-older sisters job to protect her little sister, she failed at that... what made her think she could uphold a promise to protect a village and find Ciri. Cupping a handful of water she brought the warm liquid to her face. The sudden temperature change bit at her damaged nose for a few moments as it adjusted. She closed her eyes as she continued to wet her face before washing off the old and runny makeup from her face. Placing her hands on the rim of the sink she stared into the murky water below, face clear of makeup. 'You can do it, its just you.' She thought to herself, pushing away from the bowl and starting straight into the mirror. As it turned out, she could in fact not do it if her being semi-paralyzed once again was anything to go off of. Her lips curled into a small frown as she placed her discolored, almost rotten in appearance, fingers against the glass. 'I'm so sorry... Ciri, where are you.' She thought, eyes inspecting the reflection for hints that she knew didn't exist. The rational part of her brain always told her it was just her reflection, but she didn't often listen to the rational part of her brain when it concerned her twin. Her fingers slid down the mirror as her eyes went downcast. The group in the lobby would have to wait, looks like she was going to need a few minutes for the second time in one day. "Merde." She cursed as her hands curled into fists.

Chakra Pool:: [255 //255]
Stamina Pool:: [345 //345]
Kikaichu Pool:: [0,000 //2,000]

Quote; "It had flaws, but what does that matter when it comes to matters of the heart? We love what we love. Reason does not enter into it. In many ways, unwise love is the truest love. Anyone can love a thing because. That's as easy as putting a penny in your pocket. But to love something despite. To know the flaws and love them too. That is rare and pure and perfect." :: Patrick Rothfuss

Noémi's Theme; Dollhouse :: Melanie Martinez

HeadlessKoko

NecroPlant

BlackFruity

Nueromancer JMan240

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:38 pm
User Image
User Image
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx
xxBody Rank :: A - ranked // Title :: Mizukage (Konin) // Village :: Kirigakure no Satoxxxx

Chakra Pool :: 1, 565||1, 565______AC :: 60, 000
Stamina Pool :: 645||705______Ryo :: 100,000 [20,000 In Bank]
Sage Chakra :: 348||488

-----[ A ]t first the words spoken by his adviser failed to register to the rather single-minded Mizukage. Yet when Shadow's face fell, which might not have appeared to do so for others, Jack stilled completely. Few knew the boy's expressions, or lack thereof, enough to pick out the twinges and changes that were minutely made, but he could. The words he had spoken had been taken wrongly, and so instead of answering in some way, responding in a manner befitting the situation, the young jonin had turned to assist the girl, Miki, to her bed. Yet these actions had stemmed from something else, words spoken my Inka in the air of one who had no concern for the well being, or emotional standing, of the intended recipient. This impression was further hammered in place by his parting words, expressing the fact that negative emotions had taken a place within him that previously had been filled with confusion and distress. On one side, such a founding of Truth should be celebrated, and yet...the words were ones not of an ally or friend, but a begrudging companion. One who felt the weight of his past sins and felt they were much worse than anyone else's. It was selfishly cruel, unnecessary, and provocative.
          -----And so as Inka made his way towards the Genin, he would hear a low, quiet whisper that seemed to echo from the shadows around him, a voice that came with a dark, menacing presence. "Inka..."
          -----Lips twitching upwards into a beatific smile, eyes narrowing to slits and with the posture, and grip, of one who was calmly relaxed, Jack reached into his wells, pulling forth and nearly drowning in a flood of chakra the likes of which only the Sero dwarfed. To sensors all across the village an immense chakra signature would fill the hospital, radiating like a beacon that would steal breath away in an instant. Even to non-sensors, the sensation of dread would lightly caress their souls as the shadows within the hospital pulsed with dark, twisted desire.
          -----And if Inka were to look back, to meet the eyes of the source of this darkness, he would find a rather strange visual: for a moment, Jack seemed to flicker, his body distorting, and in its place his pupils had become little white skulls in a sea of gold. Clothes inverted, with the brown blacker than midnight and the purple whiter than cold snow. His face, distorted, looked corrupted at its core, with black lines and veins spidering across his face with a grin that, unfortunately, was nothing short of insane. A flickering, a distortion, likely a simple trick of the light, a figment of his imagination, but it fit the overwhelming aura that was Jack's chakra at that moment like a glove.
          -----And as he stared through lidded eyes, the Mizukage found his voice, enough to speak in a sickeningly conversational tone. "Please remember, Inka, that we all have our crosses to bear. Take care not to fall into the foolishness of comparing your's to another's."
          -----Sickening dread radiated for another moment past the dying echoes of his words before the darkness, chakra, and vileness fled, its presence gone as if it never were. Instead, Jack turned that same expression back to Shadow and Miki before leaning forward upon his cane and settling upon the soles of his boots with a small groan of exertion. Moving towards Miki, the Mizukage's right arm bulged into the size and shape of an athletic warrior toned from years of training under a harsh sun. Reaching forward, he allowed his cane to remain standing as he released it, forcing it to remain in position as he helped Shadow place Miki back into her head. The touch was gentle, graceful, not at all fitting the gross enlargement of his biceps, and not at all a mirror of the previous emotions he had elicited in others. Once she was in, he nodded to her before turning and moving back to the cane, though turning and facing the two of them without grabbing it.
          -----Sighing, Jack instead held out his hands before him, as if holding some kind of stick. With a muffled pop a beautiful, black steel bow appeared within his hands, the ash falling from it fading before ever touching the ground. Obviously crafted by a master, the bow held a dark crimson grip where the hands and fingers were meant to go, while the string itself, totaling three in all, were blacker than the night sky. This he eyed with a sorrowful smile before holding it out a bit further, looking to Shadow meaningfully. "This bow was originally designed for another, yet his falling left a void for its owner. I redesigned it with the intent of rendering it unto you for the good you have done this village in the years since your arrival." The smirk becoming a full, sorrowful smile, Jack continued. "You used to love archery, Shadow, and in fact the only thing you treasured more were your pieces of art, both functional and personal. I would give you this, perhaps as a way of restoring some of your memories, and ask that when you are ready you seek me out, and I will take you to our home." Eyes turning to Miki, the Mizukage continued. "I apologize for the loss of your limbs. Before, I attempted to restore them, but it seems there is a limitation to what I can do in times of crisis. You will have my aid, whether in funding or other means of support, in any attempt you make at rectifying this situation."

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|
► Genni Genjutsu [ Strengthen Genjutsu ]
By having the Sakkakugan active during a genjutsu, the user powers up the technique to the point where it can no longer be discerned as real or fake by non-Sakkakugan doujutsu. In addition to this, if the afflicted manages to find out they are in a genjutsu, it will require an additional [15] chakra for them to activate Kai. It also takes as much to use this technique.
► Izumi no Seirei → Custom Belt Buckle
Triples the recovery of chakra/stamina, the amount of which depends upon the method used [Must use listed methods in guild rules for base recovery cost]

► Tattoos and Contingencies → Open Spoiler

||→|| [All Tattooed techniques are stored using the Time Sealing technique, and made permanent by Tattooing and set storage length to "9,000 Years". Activation requires chakra to be placed into it via Contingency or direct use, but fuinjutsu never fades due to it being tattooed] ||←||

► [Chain] Contingency || → A fourth dimensional object tattooed upon a two dimensional plane, it causes a slight headache when looked at for too long.
Has several triggers locked within it that can activate depending on actions taken. The triggers are listed below, as well as the effect that occurs. Unless triggered effect is awakened, fuinjutsu does not appear to be a technique in nature, though double sensors will see a faint trace of chakra within the formation of the technique. Read technique description for more information.
• When right pinky is curled into a ball, but the other fingers are not, activate False Place Technique fuinjutsu, placed left of the Contingency tattoo, as per direction. Unless otherwise specified by twitching the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin above heart for upkeep.
• When the middle right part of upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Persuasion fuinjutsu, placed just above belly button. If left upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Terror instead. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin on right wrist for upkeep.
• When left foot is angled at a nine o' clock orientation while the right is at a one o' clock orientation, activate Scattering Ashes fuinjutsu placed above the center Contingency tattoo after two second delay. If "stay" is spoken before time is up, this Chain is stopped. At time of casting, destination must be within Jack's mind, else the fuinjutsu is set to transport Jack and all in contact with him to his Island. If successive casting is required for destination to be reached, cost is paid automatically. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, jutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin to the above right of the Contingency.

► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Tattooed to the Upper Right of the Contingency
Allows the storage, and retrieval, of Energy such as Chakra, Sage Chakra, and Stamina within it, without limit.
_____→ {2 5, 6 0 0cp} // {1 6, 6 6 2sp} // {1 4, 7 7 7sc}
► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Carved Into Cane Just Beneath Cap
Allows the storage, and retrieval, of Energy such as Chakra, Sage Chakra, and Stamina within it, without limit.
_____→ {2 5, 6 0 0cp} // {1 6, 6 6 2sp} // {1 4, 7 7 7sc}
► Scattering the Ashes || → Shape of small candle flame above Contingency
Acts as technique of the same name when Trigger is activated or chakra placed into it.
► Voice of Persuasion || → Violin shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo.
Acts as jutsu of the same name
► Voice of Terror || → Mask of fear shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just right of Voice of Persuasion
Acts as Jutsu of the same name
► False Place Technique || → Standing Mirror shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just left of Voice of Persuasion
Acts as jutsu of the same name.

► Kokohi no Jutsu [ False Place Technique ] || → Anime C Rank [Set to Trigger]
Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object. The object is no larger than a human, maximum, and can be interacted with as if it were the appearance given.

|•| Techniques Used |•|

|•| Techniques Active |•|

Royal Burrito

Quote:

Quote:

Codekasu

magcookie

BlackFruity

Nueromancer JMan240

HeadlessKoko

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
"I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
"The Savior... or the Beast..."

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ тнe мore yoυ ĸιcĸ тнe вarĸιng dog █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

"I.. guess you.. could say.. you saved me this time Kirama." He said thoroughly winded resting the arm in which he had carried the pineapple on Kirama's shoulder. He didn't take the shot at his poor muscle endurance negatively more or less he accepted that Kirama was definitely right. No Ninja should get winded from having to carry a pineapple for such a negligible amount of time. With his other hand he gave Inka who had showed up before Kirama a thumbs up. "Even nursemaids have a purpose Kaka. Think you'd look nice in a nurse outfit yourself" After providing said thumbs up which indicated he was indeed fine and did not require any medical attention. The boy's mind wandered into what Inka would actually look like in a nurse outfit. Left to the imagination it surprisingly wasn't that bad until it devolved into a mad man in a nurse outfit standing atop a tower of explosives throwing haphazardly.

When Noemi took off Kumotake likewise made it known that he needed a quick breather or rather he needed to take a long awaited wizz. The true secret to his windedness. "I uh need to head to the lavatory myself." Fleeing to the men's room opposite of the women's Kumotake would make for the nearest urinal and bask in the bliss that was sweet relief. Meanwhile in the lobby where Kirama, Inka, and Kagerou was to his knowledge a man dressed in what seemed to be a forest green coat from head to toe wearing what could be black glasses in a librarian esque fashion began making his way through the crowd. With "excuse me" and "pardon me" a plenty to say he was overly apologetic was an understatement. He gave off an aura particular of for what lack of better term would be 'a wuss.'

Kumotake with a successful mission accomplished in the peeing department at this point had his sweater half-way down his chest as he looked at the recently closing scars from the nightmare mothers. "Keep up the good work guys." He would say speaking to his Kikaichu which buzzed appreciatively only to switch their buzzing to a more cacophonous tune when what sounded like the bathroom door opened up. Looking up into the mirror he saw a man in a forest green coat and black glasses who seemed to stand there patiently. Kumotake not recognizing the individual spoke casually picking at one of the scabs. "Don't let me hold you back, there's plenty of pissers available."

He would then feel the arm of the man on his shoulder in which Kumotake responded hastily turning around about to shout out in 'rape' at the top of his lungs. Honestly though he just turned around from being startled. The tall man removing his glasses revealed the face behind them. It took Kumotake a while. The man didn't say anything. Only then would Kumotake's face shift into one of emptiness. "
                                                                Hey, you recognize me it's me your da..." the man didn't get to finish his sentence as Kumotake's gangly leg jutted outward causing the man's legs to cave under the sudden sweep forcing him to lose his balance. Only then would the man claiming to be Kumotake's father feel a pressure on his chest that pushed him back slamming him into but not damaging one of the stalls. "Shut the hell up!" The sound of banging and Kumotake's exclamation could be heard in the connecting females bathroom as it caused just a momentary shake of the two connected structures.

Kumotake relaxing his open palm turned around leaving the man to slump in what seemed like a defeated look. "I understand" he would say in which Kumotake would retort silently over a sink in which he gripped with vice. "No you don't understand. You don't know what you left me with. You don't know what you did. And you think you can fix things with a hello after all this time. Like you suddenly give two shits. I don't have a dad. You don't exist. I'm fine without you. Go back to not existing." So this is where his dad was. He abandoned not only him but Konoha. He wondered if Mei and the rest of his extended family knew the entire time. Kumotake's chipperness became unbridled angst in which he was trying to contain.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ǝʇ!q ןן'ʇ! ʎןǝʞ!ן ǝɹoɯ ǝɥʇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 335/335xΘ A C ┆ 7260xΘ R Y O ┆ 1000xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                Θ I N S E C T S ┆4250/4250xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Max) (0 Dispersed)
                                                                ┆ Θ Genjutsu/Tamer ┆ Θ Peak Spider ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ C-ranked Genin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 335/335xΘ A C ┆ 0xΘ R Y O ┆ 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Loyal Partner ┆ Θ Kokonut ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ C-ranked Companion ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

O t h e r s : :
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

HeadlessKoko
                                                                magcookie
                                                                Nueromancer JMan240
                                                                BlackFruity

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:04 am
User Image
Father | Jounin | Twenty-threexxxxxxxxx֎ Inka Hizara ֍xxxxxxxxx Explosives | Solid hearted | Home
Chakra: 845/860 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Stamina: 545/545 xxxxxx

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

[・・・] Inka shifted a silent step to allow Kirama better access to the three Genin the Jounin had initially greeted. The way Kirama and Kumotake interacted with each other bringing a glint to otherwise dark, red eyes. "Such a caring couple you are." The tone in Inka's voice was almost sing-song in tune, but his smirk was unwavering, even when addressed by the others. Truly, anyone who has come to know Inka even on a level of a basic acquiantance would know his smirks were his smiles. Red eyes swivelled in their sockets to Kagerou before the head followed suit. "Good afternoon, Genin Kagerou." He returned the greeting, tone neutral, eyes passive. "Bon-your to you as well, Genin Noemi." Next was Kumotake to greet him, and Inka would return it with a wink. "Been informed many states of clothing being appealing on me. Ah, but I dun think any of ya are mature enough for this conversation. So," Inka tapped his own head, in liue of having to reach over for Kumotake. "Mind back in the present, thank you, Kumotake." As Kumo and Noemi both left for the bathroom, Inka's attention returned to Kagerou, an apple presented to him.

"Mhmm," He hummed. The Jounin leaned forward, hands at his hips, eyes briefly evaluating the apple before flicking up to Kagerou's own orbs. "But I'd ruin the taste of my last meal." At the last word, drawn out and low, Inka's mouth would part, deliberately making a show of the residue soot and blood staining his gums and stuck in small chunks between the teeth. The manic, put-upon grin, was short-lived and no-where near as dark as just a few minutes ago.

Earlier, before he had reached the lobby and three Genin, when Kirama was still in the room Inka had just left, Inka had shown the real instability of his emotions. Inka had barely taken a step down the empty hallway when he felt that oppressing aura he now knows as all Jack's. A whisper of his name and Inka rested his hands in his pockets, his posture leaning back, casual in appearance but provocative in intent. The immense power nearly floored him - but it made his nerves sing. In glee. In want. He knew what emotions were filled in this chakra, could feel it, and it was so familiar to him now. Inside and out. When Inka had tilted his head back, one dark, dark, red eye saw a visage of Jack, twisted and wrong, fluttering and all tasting of the nightmare world that had passed over this village like a storm. Inka felt his lips part, his own grin not mimiking but matching. Teeth bared entirely, lips pulled back to thier thinnist. A tongue, darkened still by blood and dust, touched a canine, found coagulated blood, and drew it deeper. As sudden as it came, it was gone, and Inka was left gasping, euphoria flooding and singing in his veins. "Oh, Jack," He whispered. "Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack." He sighed, tilting his head and willing himself calm again. Time and place. Lack of choice to aim. "How could you receive such a blessing, and not expect part of me to hate you for it." It was then that Kirama had exited the room, and so Inka breathed it out, the muscles twitched, memory of steel through flesh, grating bone, a song and dance in his mind till he found the Genin to distract him.

For Minowa, should this be true. He thought, greeting Kagerou, Kumotake, and Noemi in the lobby.

"Do take care of yourself." He reached forward, placing a hand lightly on Kagerou's shoulder, his previous grin back to a neutral smirk, his play done. "I played on pride and my shoulder now permanently pays the price, see?" He chuckled, patted Kagerou's shoulder. And turned to leave; he had family to find.

[ will exit here if not called upon this round ]

[ Quotes ]
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

[ Jutsu Used ]
... [ ... ] | Rank [ . ] | Cost [ ... ] | ... : ...

[ Attributes ]
Strengths:
• Agility; evasion and speed.
• Fireworks; heat, fires, & explosions boost his mood.
• Flexibility; body contortions and weapon use.
• Grit; close distance combat.
• Volatiles; implementing and altering explosives.

Weaknesses:
• Chills; sensitivity, cold causes bones to go sore.
• Bruising; injuries greatly hinder.
• Defeatism; easily goes into a negative attitude when losing.
• Muscle; only enough strength to lift own body weight.
• Conflict; gets into arguments easily.

Fears:
• Hanabi; his little sister - her hate, being blamed for her death.
• Suffocation; being buried alive.
• Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :
• Use weapon, not handsigns, to cast Ninjutsu up to B-rank.
• Can utilize physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
• Perform Ninjutsu up to S-rank on instrument. No handsigns.

Reductions:
• Learn Bukijutsu techniques three [3] post faster.
• Learn ninjutsu [3] posts faster.
• Learn genjutsu [3] posts faster.
• 25% price reductions for shopping.

Bukijutsu Attributes:
• Offensive Style [ Two-fer-One ] : Two daggers for Bukijutsu compatible
• Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ] : Footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

Personal Attributes:
• Last Resort : When a fatal strike is headed towards Inka's way he can use an emergency reserve of chakra and stamina to disrupt the attack but in doing so he must immediately flee.
• Family Legacy : Katon jutsu is not beaten by Suiton jutsu one rank lower, and cancels out Suiton jutsu of same rank.
• Paternal : Should Inka believe his son is in danger his attacks increase in power by a moderate amount.

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:58 am
User ImageUser Image

___Kirama largely ignored Inka's comment, caring little about what people outside of his squad had to say about their interactions. Regardless of whether it was good or bad. Moreover, Kumotake took a momentary leave of absence, giving Kirama very little reason to speak. Paired with Inka not attempting to introduce himself, and, well, Kirama was back to that glossy stoicism the Hyuga were so generally stereotyped as possessing.
___It certainly didn't help that he felt the village had failed, and was still failing, Shadow and Miki while everyone else just sorta moved on with their lives. As far as the boy from Konoha was concerned, his squad was the exception to that rule. The bland expression just an extent of the defensive capability of his clan's subtle taijutsu. An attempt to be as unnoticeable as possible around a bunch of people he didn't know and had very little reason to like, Kagerou excluded. It helped that no one here saw him as a vital piece of the puzzle that was Kirigakure, not that he could do anything to change that even if he wanted to. The Genin was built to seek and chase down, but without permission to train new techniques or leave behind the village's bounds that power was better applied as a watcher. And so he had been here, watching while the other came and went.
___For now though, he was a pineapple courier, waiting to be told where the fruit was head. And for Kumotake's return, though that was being held up somewhat. The Hyuga had deactivated his Byakugan before coming over, but even without it something seemed a bit... off. Not that he'd have checked in the bathroom to begin with. A new arrival in the form of a man in green made his way through the crowd rather rapidly, following Kumotake into the bathroom. He'd not been inside the building moments ago, Kirama had made a point of scanning the non-sensitive spaces in the hospital with ruthless abandon as a sort of pastime. I could be a coincidence, but Kirama kept his eyes on the door of the lavatory just in case. He didn't true coincidences, and the dream world certainly didn't help set his mind at ease.

Used:

Items:
Raikou Tenbukuro | 250/250 Chakra

NecroPlant

magcookie

HeadlessKoko

___

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:48 pm
User Image was the thought that ran through Kagerou's mind, quite calmly, as she read between the lines of the advisor's "last meal." She didn't think so loftily that she could approve or disapprove of such actions, but she certainly disliked it. However, such an opinion was superfluous in the kill or be killed world of shinobi.

The manic grin was taken in stride, and Kagerou returned it with her own, pleasant smile. "If that is what you prefer," she withheld her questions and hid them behind a standard line as she returned the apple to its bag. Although, her eyes wouldn't be able to hide her curiosity and the tiny amount of disturbance she felt even as she bowed, little more than a deeper nod of her head, in farewell.

With Inka gone and Noemi still not ready, Kagerou relaxed and took a seat next to the bag of fruit Noemi dropped. She seemed fine except for the nervous glance she shot towards the emergency section of the hospital where Shadow and Miki were definitely kept and Takeda was probably kept. Earlier, before Inka even arrived, there had been a wave of dread. Others in her observable range also seemed to have felt the same wave. The source was obvious. It was coming in the direction of the trauma section, which immediately elicited concern for Shadow, Miki, Takeda, and no doubt the other vulnerable patients in that direction. At least, that was how Kagerou thought until the well known advisor came out unscathed from that very direction. She knew nothing about Inka, but she held an innate trust in those with high ranks, trusting the system to only select those who had proven themselves. Inka had shown neither damage nor concern, so Kagerou told herself that there was nothing to worry.

Of course, she couldn't really convince herself of that fully, which was why she had shot a glance in the direction of the wave. Despite the heartfelt trust she had in the advisor, her instincts still told her to go and make sure no one needed help. The wave had been short, though, and when it stopped there were no traces of its presence besides the yet still shaken people. Kagerou decided calmly as she eyed the bag of fruits Noemi left behind, It was in no way confirmed, but intuition told Kagerou that perhaps it was the Mizukage who had created the wave. It felt like a very suitable thing for the Mizukage to be able to do, no offense intended, and she had suspected earlier that Shadow was a precious person to him. Something probably happened even if Kagerou didn't know what.

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ a c t i v e s ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

xxx

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ c h a k r a ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

Chakra Pool: 435/435
Stamina Pool: 65/65

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ p a s s i v e s ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

• Specialist -The user chooses to specializing in healing medical techniques and gains a great boost to their chakra control in that area. At Chunnin, they gain a -5 chakra reduction to perform techniques in their specialty. at Jounin, -10, at Konin -15 at Sannin -20. To clarify, they they gain a -5 chakra reduction every rank, to a maximum of -20 at sannin. All medical jutsu are still learnable by both sides, but the chakra control only applies to the chosen side.

• Grand Performance - The user can perform both types of arts (ninjutsu and genjutsu) through their performance or instrument, often casting them at the same time (must pay for both techniques). Can perform D rank techniques through instrument at gennin, C at Chunnin, B at jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin.

• Learn Medical techniques one (1) post faster.

• Learn ninjutsu (1) post faster.

• Learn genjutsu one (1) post faster.

• D"eye"versity - Through the use of custom techs, Kagerou can swap between the normally limited abilities and techniques for her sharingan, potentially giving her access to all eye abilities and mangekyou techs. She can never have more than the written limits at any one time (e.g. access to all eye abilities but cannot use more than two at a time). In addition to learning the required custom and whatever additional requirements that custom might have, Kagerou needs to fulfill certain conditions for a safe swap. Each Sharingan ability or technique swapped must be retrained and adjusted to, a process that takes twenty [20] posts at first for each Sharingan ability/technique, is reduced by two [2] posts every time the Sharingan ability/technique is safely retrained, and can take a minimum of six [6] posts per Sharingan ability/technique. If necessary, Kagerou can perform a riskier, instant swap on the fly without the readjustment period, but these swaps can only last for up to five [5] posts and disables the Sharingan, which needs to recover from the strain, for twice [x2] the number of posts that the swap lasted for. Techniques learned with the 'To Copy' Sharingan ability, which can be swapped out, are not forgotten but must be retrained every time Kagerou safely swaps to the 'To Copy' ability. Instant swaps to the 'To Copy' ability give Kagerou all of her copied techniques without needing to retrain them. For every time Kagerou safely swaps to her 'To Copy' ability, her copied techniques take two [2] less posts to retrain, going down to a minimum of one [1] post to retrain each copied technique.

• Miracle Performance - Kagerou can perform healing eiseijutsu through her performance/instrument as if it was ninjutsu of the same rank. When performing healing medical techniques, she can target anyone who can hear her music with the jutsu. I.e. she no longer has to be within touch range of the target to use healing hands.

The Good Host - 1/2 off all implant chakra requirements.

Mind and Body - A sound soul resides in a sound mind and a sound body. To ensure the health of all three, Kagerou must master every aspect of medicine. Kagerou gains an additional medical field type. The additional type needs to be trained separately from the first.

Evergreen Growth - Life always finds a way, especially when it's helped by someone who truly cherishes it. Plants cultivated by Kagerou grow as if the soil they are nourished by is +1 grade higher than it actually is. Unfertilized soil yields crops in 2 rl weeks. Low-grade fertilizer yields crops in 1 week. High-grade fertilizer reaches a new level of fast and yields crops in 4 days. (Post-acceptance note: I just realized that there is an Evergreen religion in this guild. I did not mean for this to be a religious PA in any way. It's just botany. I hope that's not a problem.)

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:02 pm
User Image

Noémi Clementine Lelièvre ll Berserker :: Blood Bender ll Doton - Suiton ll Kirigakure :: D-Genin ll Aburame, Walking Hive

It took Noémi a few minutes to gather herself again, with one final deep breath she composed herself before she began humming to her hive in attempt to calm them as well. Her face carefully donning its usual smile as she buried away any left over negative feelings. 'I'll find you.' Was her only thought as she carefully slipped her leather gloves over her disgusting fingers. Her humming quieted as she turned away from the sink, eyes carefully staring at her feet all the while. She started her walk towards the restrooms door, hand reaching out only to be stopped suddenly. She jumped to a sudden sound. A loud bang that bounced through the wall from the room next door quickly followed by a familiar voice yelling. Pulling the door open she fast walked over to the next room, the door labeled with the universal sign for a males restroom. Throwing caution to the wind she pushed open the door. If there was a chance someone she knew was in trouble she would just have to risk being wrong and accept any consistences of breaking a society rule. "J'arrive! Kumotake are you the well?" She announced as she entered into the restroom, face full of worry as she took in the sight of the room. Confusion warped her face as she stood still looking between a very familiar crumpled form and her Aburame acquaintance looking unusually angry. "Da-.. T-teacher Okabe...? Zut. When did you the get back? Ça n'a pas d'importance! What happened? Kumotake why are you so the upset?" She buzzed out like a nervous bee carefully not using a swear after addressing her Teacher, gingerly stepping over to the more emotionally charged Aburame in the room. All the while she was looking over to her Teacher with a confused questioning glance, partially out of worry and also so she didn't accident look into the mirrors in front of Kumotake. She wouldn't be of any use if she got stuck in that loop again. "How can I bee of assistance?" She asked softly, placing her hand on the boys shoulder in an attempt to calm him. Her big sister instincts over riding the overwhelming feeling of disgust the contact was causing. Her hive buzzing slightly in agitation as she broke out in goose bumps. "Teacher some of the help?" She asked, looking to him for guidance as she so often did. The less rational part of her wanted to run and give the big lug a hug, it had been a while since shes seen her surrogate father figure but the more rational part knew for some reason that would have made the situation worse.

Quote; "It had flaws, but what does that matter when it comes to matters of the heart? We love what we love. Reason does not enter into it. In many ways, unwise love is the truest love. Anyone can love a thing because. That's as easy as putting a penny in your pocket. But to love something despite. To know the flaws and love them too. That is rare and pure and perfect." :: Patrick Rothfuss

NecroPlant
HeadlessKoko
Nueromancer JMan240

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:13 am
User ImageUser Image

Seeing Noemi couldn't have been more unfortunate for the man , at least, at a time like this. When she asked when he'd gotten back he was as vague as possible and made sure to reassure her he was fine."seulement récemment. je vais bien, merci Noemi." The man who was once hunched said in her native tongue to stand once more. He had only just returned from one of his typically long missions returning to hear that his son had made a place in Kirigakure. The one place he had believed that his wife would not send him. Why was Kumotake, his son, here of all places? A feeling of dread overcame him when Noemi almost stated the word Dad. As Kumotake's hands gripped harder on the sink.

"Noemi....did you just almost call that man...dad?" He'd say brushing her hand off his shoulder gently but forcefully. Then a disgruntled if not frustrated "Tch" as Noemi asked the man for help. "Kumotake...it's..it's not what you think." "Oh really! Then what is it then! Because it seems pretty ******** clear as day to me!" Slamming his fist into the mirror causing the glass to split but not shatter, dramatically separating the reflections of Noemi and Okabe and Kumotake's own. He'd turn around with a fierceness that would now most likely cause Noemi's feelings of disgust and sisterliness switch into the vise versa. Kumotake's fangs protruded making themselves more pronounced. "You abandoned me in Konoha! You left me with HER! To..to go fraternize and ******** some foreign floozy! Correct me if I'm wrong!" Kumotake now, was also feeling a disgust, one that bordered him to the point of vomitting at how utterly upset and irrational he was being gripping his hair and head as if suffering from an intense migraine eyes sealed shut only to open into something else. Noemi through this unfortunate misunderstanding would see familiar eyes in Kumotake's gaze. They were eyes of content, mayhaps jealousy, void of the friendliness they had before only accentuated by the reflective surfaces of the contacts. Eyes of hate.

"You ARE wrong Kumotake! Noemi isn't my!...I was...!" The man for once raising his voice as a fatherly figure actually showed an ounce of backbone for once in his life which was rather rare. It was only an ounce however, as he seemed to trail off in a loss for words twice. As if trying to say something but in fear it would only make things worse. "Noemi. S'il vous plaît, l'aider à comprendre." (please, help him understand.) Kumotake at this point had begun spiraling repeating the same three words over and over. "You don't know...you don't know...you don't know..." how Noemi would react, what she would say, it would either hold Kumotake together or make him snap. Okabe her father figure, it was made clear had an actual son. That son being Kumotake and by his words the man who watched over her had in turn abandoned his own blood and in doing so left lasting effects on said son.

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 335/335xΘ A C ┆ 7260xΘ R Y O ┆ 1000xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Genjutsu/Tamer ┆ Θ Peak Spider ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ C-ranked Genin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 335/335xΘ A C ┆ 0xΘ R Y O ┆ 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Loyal Partner ┆ Θ Kokonut ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ C-ranked Companion ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

>
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

>
                                                                >
                                                                >

HeadlessKoko
                                                                magcookie
                                                                Nueromancer JMan240
                                                                BlackFruity

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:43 pm
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Miki Uchiha
                                                    | Genin | Kiri | Buki | Sensor | Katon, Fuuton | Chakra [350/400] Stamina [200/200]| Normal theme |BT | sharingan awakend One-Tomoe

_____________________________ If I change and I start to fade
                                                    _____________________________And all the green in my eyes desaturate
                                                    _____________________________ it's my head not my heart that's strayed
                                                    post layout by apo-chan

Break freexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This was a unpleasant feeling almost near depressing if not humiliating. Arm wrapped around Shadows shoulder. Miki's body was un responsive to the movement happening her legs shaking as if it was held in ice for days. Her head tilted down ashamed, panic from the sheerness of being touched. Breathing picking up again Miki would close her eyes and count that is until the over flowing amount of chakra being picked up from all over. It was suffocating. Breathing even more heavier she was scared something was coming back for her maybe who knows. The death grip of chakra that Miki sensed was gone but it didn't change her mind set.

Feeling another set of arms? hand? help out Miki heart sank with Goss bump's. It was only for a moment the soft embrace of the bed frame could be felt now such lovely bliss better then the cold floor. Opening her eye's she blinked several times looking at Shadow then to Jack. Remaining quite so she could calm herself down. Her eyes trailed of to the ceiling spacing out on the conversation with the two. When mentioning of her limbs came up from Jack Miki looked back at him then down to herself.
                                                    " I don't know what to do but thank you. both." Miki said to Jack then thanked the two boys for helping her.

Jutsu used

Lanfaer

Royal Burrito

Quote:

" We are not born the enemy just picked by fate."

OOC: n/a

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:00 am
User Image

For the third time in one day Noémi wondered if she should have just stayed in bed when she learned her alarm didn't go off. It just seemed like the longer the day went on the worst it got. When Kumotake not-so-kindly removed her hand from his shoulder she bit back the urge to return rudeness he was not-so-subtly sending her way. "Non. I ju-" Her attempt to explain it was just a slip of the tongue was cut off by the bug boy slamming his fist into the rooms mirror. Jumping in surprise she took a step back, her stomach churning with hate as Kumotake began his downward spiral. 'Are those fangs?' Was a thought that passed through her mind for a moment before a wave of less than friendly words started filling up her brain the moment they locked eyes. Her leather clad fingers curled up into a pair of fists as continued staring into those familiar eyes. Those were the eyes of her father the eyes of someone who loathed her very existence like it was some kind of affront to them. Her chest began to rise and fall quickly as her breathing speed increased in panic. 'Hes not here... hes not here hes.. not here! Its just Kumotake. That filthy Aburam- No stop.' She thought as she tore her gaze from the disgruntled boys. Ears perking up at her Teacher started to speak to her in her mother tongue. "O-...Oui Professeur Okabe... je peux essayer." She mumbled in response, her fists clenching harder as she attempted to calm herself down. Moving her mismatched eyes back to the other Aburame she took a step back into his person space, hand attempting to grip onto his chin to force him to continue looking at her. A feat consider she had to stand on her tippy toes to even reach his face with her hands.

If he stopped her she would just continue to do so until she won him over with force of strength. He'd find her a lot stronger than she looks, and just as stubborn. "Salaud, tais toi... shut your mouth garçon malade. Just écouter. Listen. I don't the know what is going on between you and Teacher or why I'm just learning he even has a fils!" She shot a pointed look of accusation towards her father figure before turning back to face the boy, "I... However I know for certain he is not mon père, that is to say my father like you seem to think. My father sailed off while I was being torn away from my Ciri. Leaving us in this merdique place. I... The only reason I am the here is thanks to Okabe. He saved me from those cruel men and brought me here to Kirigakure. I might not be his blood but he raised me like I was. I-I'm likely... why he didn't return... Je suis désolé... If you the need someone to blame just blame moi..." She would release his chin as she looked over at the mirror the familiar stare of disappointment clear as day despite the spider webbing caused by Kumotake's fist. 'You wouldn't be the first.' She thought as shame washed over her face and hatred started filling her lungs, just begging to be unleashed on the boy having a breakdown. The flame of hate was so easily stoked by Kumotake. All the work Okabe had done to extinguish the hate in her seemed almost for not once male Aburame looked at her like she was nothing. 'Like they always do.' Fingers wrapped around her arm as she gripped at her skin in anger as she recalled something Kumotake said in his frenzy. "But if you EVER refer to ma mère as a 'Foreign Floozy' again... Je vais écraser ta trachée. She is a better person then you could dream of being, fils de pute ." She said just loud enough to be heard by both of them, words carrying a sharp edge unusual for her as she continued to stare into the splintered mirror. Her hive was buzzing in alarming agitation as she waited in silence for the boy to collect his thoughts and his own harsh words she'd assume. 'It was a mistake attempting to open up to one of them. I don't know why he bothers asking me to try anymore.' She thought, avoiding the temptation to look over at Okabe. She didn't want to see his disappointment. Perhaps with the frenzy was enough to draw other Aburame's when combined with Kumotake's.

[[ ooc: Poor 4' 7" Noémi trying to reach 6' 7" Kumotake. #smolPeopleProblems ]]

NecroPlant
HeadlessKoko
Nueromancer JMan240

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

___Kirama kinda, brandished the pineapple in Kagerou's direction, face a deadpan facade made even more affecting by his clan's equally blank eyes. If she didn't take it he'd pin Kumotake under it when the Aburame finally divested himself of his bathroom melodrama. How the hell did he end up in civi clothes holding a pineapple to begin with? Maybe this all really was Kumo's dream after all.

Used:

Items:
Raikou Tenbukuro | 250/250 Chakra

NecroPlant

magcookie

HeadlessKoko

___

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

"shinitakunai...shinitakunai...shinitakunai" 'don't want to die.' The words repeated themselves in a heartbeat like rhythm. As Noemi made an attempt to make it so that their eyes would meet on equal ground. It was gone. The hatred was gone, she didn't exist. His contacts had loosened and his eyes were moving around at a pace equivalent to rem sleep as if they were vibrating three colors of black, blue, and steely violet chasing each other. Eyes of pain, eyes of abandonment, eyes of confusion. When told to silence himself he did this at least. Although it wasn't all that clear if he was listening or not.

Then as Noemi gave her final insult and Okabe gave his sigh of what seemed like relief Kumotake remained stagnant and unmoving looking down. His eyes stopped moving so erratically as the pair of contacts fell to the ground in black specks. He spoke in a way just audible enough for Noemi to hear. "It must have been nice..having a mother...that you can defend." What sounded like rustling occurred shortly after as the boy limply removed his sweatshirt and tossed it into a woolen pile on the ground. He then extended his arms outward in display his back reflective of the mirror.

From top to bottom his Torso and back was covered in scars. Some unnatural and some which healed poorly. There were still new semi-fresh wounds from the nightmare incursion with kikaichu on the outside going in and out weaving reparations. Something no Kikaichu learns to do on its own so easily. They appeared to act out as if it was necessity rather than a courtesy. "I won't blame you. HE is the reason I have these. HE could have come back at any time. HE HAD YEARS! HE KNEW WHAT SHE WAS LIKE! HE MADE ME AN ABURAME! THEN LEFT ME! THE TARGET OF HER HATE! THERE! LIKE A COWARD!"

His shouting had calmed down but a cold gaze transfixed itself on the man. "I wasn't her son. I was an eyesore. A constant reminder of how YOU betrayed her trust. Of how YOU left her with nary a word. You were the one who sinned...AND WHO DO YOU THINK WAS CRUCIFIED FOR THEM!" The last bit said with a shout that caused the mirror behind him to crack all the more. Kumotake weakly now as his voice had become strained despite this he spoke very rapidly. His father tried to interject but backed off as usual. "Kumotake I didn..." "Every day...I wished you'd come back. Every night another knife, another bottle, or something else. I clung to that hope. That you'd come back. Then I realized you never were. It was only me. I had to smile for the students. I had to lie to my sensei. Everything was fine I had to tell them. Then I'd come home to that sickly stench everywhere. Then I realized I didn't need you. I had them...Sukoso came. They kept me alive on the verge of death...how many times had I tried to kill her after that? But it all ended the same way. We weren't strong enough...I'm no virgin O/KA/BE. Care to guess who took that from me? Or how old I was?"

Okabe his name broken up by his son to emphasize how far apart the two were. Clenched his chest. He was wracked with a guilt one could only imagine. Before Noemi could console the man he left hurriedly out of the restroom. Chances were he was heading towards the compound. "Running again...that's all we're good at anyway." Kumotake would say before collapsing on his rear mentally exhausted. He had said "we're" although it was backhanded and negative it was an acknowledgement his father existed as that they shared the same quality of being cowards. Then if Noemi chose to remain. "I'm sorry. You don't need to be here if you don't want. I've known for awhile. Based on how your Kikai act around me. That you aren't too fond of me. That's alright." From his neck a spider came out. A familiar spider who sat on his shoulder and rubbed against the pale, lanky scar covered boy as a cat would. "I have Sukoso. So don't force yourself to be around me if you don't want to be. I won't tell you to abandon that man. But if you prefer his company over mine after knowing everything he's done. Well I guess that just makes us incompatible as friends right?" Only allowing a small tear to streak across his face he wiped it away as quickly as it came.

((Ooc: If this were a vidja game. The four obvious options would be. Befriend Kumotake. Side with your father figure. Plan to get the two to make up. I knew Aburame were awful, screw both of them.))

>
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

>
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

>
                                                                >
                                                                >

HeadlessKoko
                                                                magcookie
                                                                Nueromancer JMan240
                                                                BlackFruity

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:50 pm
User ImageKagerou couldn't calm down with an assumption so heavily based in what-ifs and maybes, though, and when another glance at the hall that lead into the trauma section revealed that it was strangely empty compared to the rest of the hospital, Kagerou stood up all ready to go in. It was unusual that only the rare figure would turn into the room, and in a timid scurry at that. Kagerou put the nagging feeling pulling her towards the emergency room into words.

She was about to step forwards when she got a face full of pineapple. Staring at it a little bewildered, she shot Kirama a glance and was greeted with a deadpan expression she could read as clear as day. He wanted this pineapple off his hands, and so Kagerou freed him from the weight. Feeling the spiky surface of the fruit press into her hands, Kagerou decided to maybe think about things a bit more.

The green-haired genin threw Noemi's bag of fruit another glance. The fruit was Noemi's wordless promise to return. Now, it served as Kagerou's anchor to remain and not leave her overenthusiastic friend behind. It was pretty obvious how disappointed the pink-haired ice cream girl would be if Kagerou went ahead to see her "hero."

Kagerou decided that she needed to at least check to make sure with her own eyes that everything was alright. It was highly unlikely seeing how alarms weren't blaring through the facility, but still. Scooping up Noemi's portion of fruit, Kagerou made her way to the bathroom with pretty much all the luggage in tow. She mused that if she let everything go at once, then she might feel like she could fly.

Partway to the bathroom, Kagerou faintly heard a sudden crash of something delicate shattering, something like glass. There was no one else around, besides Kirama who was closer to the bathroom than Kagerou, to hear the crash. The new development caused her to pause. The pause was short-lived, and in the blink of an eye, Kagerou was double timing it to the source of the disturbance.

Noemi, Kumotake, and some strange man dressed like an Aburame were all assembled in the bathroom. A quick glance at the faces, postures, and other little things and Kagerou knew that now was not the time to interrupt, even to tend to Kumotake's hands. Noemi was in a frenzy. Kumotake looked no better. The poor adult caught in this crossfire just looked like he really needed help. In fact, help was exactly what this group needed, but even as Kagerou recognized that, she also knew that she could not provide it. She had only just barely caught the last of what Kumotake had said, something about a terrible childhood frome the sounds of it. Someone who was aware of whatever was happening, which was not what Kagerou was, would be needed. Knowing she would regret remaining, Kagerou retreated instead. She kept her sentences short, "Kumotake, make sure you get that looked at. Hands are important for any ninja. Noemi and Kumotake, I'm going to Shadow's and Miki's room ahead of you guys. I'll tell them to thank you two for the pineapple and plums. See you both there later." There was an underlying tone of "talk this out, everyone" in both Kagerou's words and the obviously fake smile she gave. After all, if they both wanted to be in one room without making things awkward, then they'll need to make up somehow. However, this was ultimately drama that she would only make worse with her presence. The only thing she could do was let them know that they had all the time in the world to talk things out. It was just too bad that Kagerou couldn't bring herself to tell them that herself. Again, because she knew so little about what was happening. The final gave she gave them before leaving was just filled with sadness and regret. She would have regretted staying. She regretted leaving. There was no right and easy decision for her, and she was just on the fringes of the fringes of this event.

Assuming she wasn't stopped, Kagerou managed to make it all the way to the hallway leading to the hospital's emergency rooms without a hitch. As she neared the hall's entrance, she immediately understood why it was so empty. Her instincts told her to not enter. It wasn't strong enough to repel her if she had a good reason to go in, but it made it unpleasant all the same. Calm, logical thinking aside, Kagerou had to pause and rethink her actions just as she was about to take that first step into the hall. Something like stepping in to figure out what was wrong wasn't even something she would rethink under normal conditions.

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ a c t i v e s ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

xxx

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ c h a k r a ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

Chakra Pool: 435/435
Stamina Pool: 65/65

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ p a s s i v e s ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

• Specialist -The user chooses to specializing in healing medical techniques and gains a great boost to their chakra control in that area. At Chunnin, they gain a -5 chakra reduction to perform techniques in their specialty. at Jounin, -10, at Konin -15 at Sannin -20. To clarify, they they gain a -5 chakra reduction every rank, to a maximum of -20 at sannin. All medical jutsu are still learnable by both sides, but the chakra control only applies to the chosen side.

• Grand Performance - The user can perform both types of arts (ninjutsu and genjutsu) through their performance or instrument, often casting them at the same time (must pay for both techniques). Can perform D rank techniques through instrument at gennin, C at Chunnin, B at jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin.

• Learn Medical techniques one (1) post faster.

• Learn ninjutsu (1) post faster.

• Learn genjutsu one (1) post faster.

• D"eye"versity - Through the use of custom techs, Kagerou can swap between the normally limited abilities and techniques for her sharingan, potentially giving her access to all eye abilities and mangekyou techs. She can never have more than the written limits at any one time (e.g. access to all eye abilities but cannot use more than two at a time). In addition to learning the required custom and whatever additional requirements that custom might have, Kagerou needs to fulfill certain conditions for a safe swap. Each Sharingan ability or technique swapped must be retrained and adjusted to, a process that takes twenty [20] posts at first for each Sharingan ability/technique, is reduced by two [2] posts every time the Sharingan ability/technique is safely retrained, and can take a minimum of six [6] posts per Sharingan ability/technique. If necessary, Kagerou can perform a riskier, instant swap on the fly without the readjustment period, but these swaps can only last for up to five [5] posts and disables the Sharingan, which needs to recover from the strain, for twice [x2] the number of posts that the swap lasted for. Techniques learned with the 'To Copy' Sharingan ability, which can be swapped out, are not forgotten but must be retrained every time Kagerou safely swaps to the 'To Copy' ability. Instant swaps to the 'To Copy' ability give Kagerou all of her copied techniques without needing to retrain them. For every time Kagerou safely swaps to her 'To Copy' ability, her copied techniques take two [2] less posts to retrain, going down to a minimum of one [1] post to retrain each copied technique.

• Miracle Performance - Kagerou can perform healing eiseijutsu through her performance/instrument as if it was ninjutsu of the same rank. When performing healing medical techniques, she can target anyone who can hear her music with the jutsu. I.e. she no longer has to be within touch range of the target to use healing hands.

The Good Host - 1/2 off all implant chakra requirements.

Mind and Body - A sound soul resides in a sound mind and a sound body. To ensure the health of all three, Kagerou must master every aspect of medicine. Kagerou gains an additional medical field type. The additional type needs to be trained separately from the first.

Evergreen Growth - Life always finds a way, especially when it's helped by someone who truly cherishes it. Plants cultivated by Kagerou grow as if the soil they are nourished by is +1 grade higher than it actually is. Unfertilized soil yields crops in 2 rl weeks. Low-grade fertilizer yields crops in 1 week. High-grade fertilizer reaches a new level of fast and yields crops in 4 days. (Post-acceptance note: I just realized that there is an Evergreen religion in this guild. I did not mean for this to be a religious PA in any way. It's just botany. I hope that's not a problem.)

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

magcookie

NecroPlant

Nueromancer JMan240

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:04 am
User Image

Noémi visibly cringed in empathetic pain when the other Aburame had managed to slip out of his sweatshirt, his entire body covered in thick ugly scars. Her lungs emptied of air and anger as she covered her mouth. She was no stranger to physical abuse but her father at least had the restraint to not leave scars, if you don't count her knee that seems to lock up when it storms, his abuse was much more mental. She let him scream out his frustration as she looked over at her surrogate father in pained confusion as he visibly wilted to his son's appearance. She vaguely acknowledged her green haired friend poking into the room for a few seconds, abandoning the distraught three to fend for themselves not a few seconds later she was gone. Okabe weakly tried to get a word in edgewise, it was weird seeing him so cowardly. He was more stern with her. His body language showing how much he was considering running, but after the startling news of sexual abuse he opted to run. She tried to stop him, knowing this would only prove to make things worse. How could he just abandon his own blood when he needed him the most, even if he wouldn't admit or believe it? She cursed under her breath as the door swung close. As the tall Aburame took a seat on the ground he gave her the option of leaving. Her disgust around him was clear as day apparently, her swarming hive being a tell the entire day. The tear that escaped his eyes was the final nail into her hate, shattering it like the mirror behind them.

A long sigh escaped her lips as her brain kicked into big sister mode once again. "I... I am not going to the lie to your face. It is true I dont like you, but its not a fair hate. I don- I... Look. I have problem with the Aburame. Mon père made sure of that..." She walked into the boys personal space, this time with her hands raised to show it wasn't out of malice. Crouching down she embraced the bug boy in a strong hug. Her skin breaking back into goose bumps as she hugged tighter. She stared at the spider walking across the boys shoulder as a way to stop her from recoiling. "I am no stranger to beatings. Mon père he... Il était intelligent, he was the smart. He didn't leave scars on us..." She pulled back and scooted backwards on the tile, resting her hands on her knees, rubbing her right one lightly before she slipped her gloves off and rested them on the tile besides her. Lifting her eyes back to meet the boys. "When ma peau, sorry... my skin started to lose pigment... Something I had no control over. That was the worst time he the took his anger out on me only time he made it visible... Like a warning to my Ciri- A warning not to dare have her flawless skin change. My knee still acts up because of it." She looked down at her fingers, the amalgamation of jagged patches and lines of white against her previously darker skin always made her sick to her stomach when she looked at them. Like rotting flesh as a bully so fondly mocked it. She took a small breath as she bit back tears. "He taught me to hate myself almost as much as he hated me for living. He turned me against my own mère, I couldn't even look at her without wanting to scream my tiny lungs out. The first Aburame I learned to hate... I'm a terrible person Kumotake. This... disgust, do not take too much the personal offense to it... I just can't make it go away. I've tried so hard," She bit her lips as tears started bubbling in her eyes, "I know how the unfair I've been to you all day. You've shown me nothing but kindness before we arrived in cet hôpital. I know how wrong this hate is... je le jure."

She looked at him as tears started streaking down her face. "I'm so... so sorry I- I stole your father. It just felt so th-the... the good to be cared about by someone since my... my Ciri was stolen from me. I'm so sorry that you had to suffer in silence while I got to learn to smile again." Her face was crumpled in pain as she choked out her words, hand gripping the kimono over her heart. As much as Kumotake blamed Okabe for all of this, as much as it might have made sense to blame Okabe for this, she just couldn't imagine that him not returning wasn't her fault. He was always so caring when he wasn't on a mission. How could he abandon his own flesh in blood to the hands of a monster? A hiccup escaped her lips as she continued crying. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry-" She started repeated, if she hadn't been born so many peoples lives would have been better, "I'm so putain de sorry Kumotake..." She rubbed the heel of her palm against an eye in a vain attempt to cease the water works. She rose to her feet and looked into the broken mirror, the gaze of disappointment clear as day despite her blurry vision looking into the cracked glass. "P-please give Teacher a chance to explain himself... he might not deserve it... I know. All I ask is you don- don't burn this bridge any further than it was," She said with a hoarse voice, "But first I.. I want to ask if you'd give me a chance to be your friend... As mu- as much as I don't deserve it. I can't promise I'll ever get over this, disgust but I want to the try... I understand if you don't want to do either." Her hive was no longer swarming in anger, their buzzing mimicking the tune she was humming them earlier. 'I don't deserve such caring children...' She thought as she let silence deafen the room, her crying left only to the occasional broken and raspy hiccup.

NecroPlant
HeadlessKoko
Nueromancer JMan240

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:38 pm
User Image
Father | Jounin | Twenty-threexxxxxxxxx֎ Inka Hizara ֍xxxxxxxxx Explosives | Solid hearted | Home
Chakra: 845/860 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Stamina: 545/545 xxxxxx

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

[・・・] Inka noticed the Hyuga's lack of response, and it was something that he toke a mental note of. Positive or negative in its root, that was something the red-eyed advisor still had to see. His actions and extent of interaction were... measured. But even now, as Inka turned to leave, he still stared at the bathroom door Kumotake had dissapeared through. The Jounin's gaze narrowed, lip curling in warning as he suddenly changed course, his feet taking him after Noemi after seeing her dash from the women's bathroom and into the men's. His feet were silent on the tiled floor, years of training in physical combat having forced such an achievement for the sake of his own survival.

The scene in the bathroom was one of a standoff, it appeared, but no life-threatening attacks appeared to be readied. Still, Inka stood silent in the doorway, one hand on the hilt of his dagger. Noemi called the strange man before them 'teacher' yet Inka had no recognition for the man. The two exchanged words in a language unfamiliar to the Advisor, causing the creases around his eyes to deepen. Only to blink as it was suddenly, obviously, a... family matter. The words strewn across all three of them very nearly made Inka's head spin in painful deja vu. Instead, he silently closed the door behind him, standing outside the bathroom and preventing anyone else from coming near and listening in to such a personal, private affair. Though, Inka could still hear their loud yelling...

Kumotake's pain was clear and hot, a heated knife wielded with all its fury. Inka heard hurried steps heading towards the door and he quickly sidestepped before he could be bowled over. It was the older male, the one apparently to be Kumotake's father. His face was low, but the heat of shame and guilt - Inka knew it well. The door clattered loudly on its hinges before Inka caught it, partway open. Looking in, he saw Kumo, on the ground, his torso bare bar for scars that littered his body with knotted skin. Noemi was speaking now, and he would not interrupt. Such broken children before him, and it only made Inka's eyes darken, nostrils flare, and head turn to give them some semblance of privacy. Though, really, much of their fight had spilled out into the hallway for passersby to overhear anyway. Still he waited, letting them work through these dark rapids themselves. He'll throw them all the rope he has at the moment he catches any sign of faltering but, for now... for now Kumo and Noemi were working through this dark moment together, and they looked so close to making it to a breakpoint in the troubled waters. Yes, they still had a wide, deep ocean to go - with so much trauma, it would certainly feel like an ocean - but stepping stones are so welcome for Inka to see them make.

[ Quotes ]
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

[ Jutsu Used ]
... [ ... ] | Rank [ . ] | Cost [ ... ] | ... : ...

[ Attributes ]
Strengths:
• Agility; evasion and speed.
• Fireworks; heat, fires, & explosions boost his mood.
• Flexibility; body contortions and weapon use.
• Grit; close distance combat.
• Volatiles; implementing and altering explosives.

Weaknesses:
• Chills; sensitivity, cold causes bones to go sore.
• Bruising; injuries greatly hinder.
• Defeatism; easily goes into a negative attitude when losing.
• Muscle; only enough strength to lift own body weight.
• Conflict; gets into arguments easily.

Fears:
• Hanabi; his little sister - her hate, being blamed for her death.
• Suffocation; being buried alive.
• Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :
• Use weapon, not handsigns, to cast Ninjutsu up to B-rank.
• Can utilize physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
• Perform Ninjutsu up to S-rank on instrument. No handsigns.

Reductions:
• Learn Bukijutsu techniques three [3] post faster.
• Learn ninjutsu [3] posts faster.
• Learn genjutsu [3] posts faster.
• 25% price reductions for shopping.

Bukijutsu Attributes:
• Offensive Style [ Two-fer-One ] : Two daggers for Bukijutsu compatible
• Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ] : Footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

Personal Attributes:
• Last Resort : When a fatal strike is headed towards Inka's way he can use an emergency reserve of chakra and stamina to disrupt the attack but in doing so he must immediately flee.
• Family Legacy : Katon jutsu is not beaten by Suiton jutsu one rank lower, and cancels out Suiton jutsu of same rank.
• Paternal : Should Inka believe his son is in danger his attacks increase in power by a moderate amount.

♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games