Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
The Dorm of Fang and Maceál Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:37 pm
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang nods "magic is a wondrous thing when creating flora or fauna I've got mangoes, pineapple, pomegranates, bananas, a few strawberry bushes along with Brazilian nut trees, coco trees, tea leaves plants, star fruit and coconut trees" he eats his treat then as he finished he took the peel putting into a tiny cauldron that held a medium green flame "this flame will only burn fruit peels along with shells to make a tropical incense" he smiles at maceal as he growls softly as he handed maceal a tiny purple bag "some incense to send to your family"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:56 pm
User Image
Maceál Berggren||The Chef
===============

User Image

The young man listened to all Fang summed up with ever building amazement. "All that fruit in this room? Magic really is limitless. For once I'd think I missed out on stuff being born human." He looked at Fang and chuckled. "But when I see you, I am right where I want to be." He looked at Fang lovingly before he finished his own fruit and looked around for a trashcan, but then he saw what Fang did and nodded when he explained. The young man also put the the peel in the flame and smiled softly. "Amazing. But not as much as you." Maceál chuckled and then looked at Fang who handed him a small bag. "Oh wow, thank you. I'm sure my mother will love it." Maceál kissed Fang's lips and smiled. "I send a package of local items every week, I'll send this with the next and give her your regards."

Smexi-hexi123

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:11 pm
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang smiles at maceal lovingly "well tell your mother she raised a wonderful son" he kisses maceal back sweetly then yawned softly "let's get some rest my love" he lies back onto his cushion bed as his head rested against a satin green pillow while he kisses maceal's hands "your so beautiful like a wild panther"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:23 am
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál chuckled softly. "I will. Thank you, my Love." He smiled when Fang kissed back and nodded. He was feeling tired as well, but happy. The young man blushed when Fang called him beautiful and kissed his cheek. "Maybe that is why I was blessed with such a handsome lover." Since they would go to bed he would have to get ready for the night, though he was enjoying Fang's embrace. He gave him another kiss before reluctantly getting up for a moment and getting ready for sleep after which he brushed his teeth at the sink in the dorm and then walked back to Fang and sat down next to him. "Sleep well, my sweet Fang." Maceál smiled gently and leaned in to kiss Fang goodnight.

In depth Profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:32 am
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang leans up kissing maceal as he slipped his arms around maceal's waist smiling in the kiss while he pulled maceal close to him "I will no doubt with you by my side" he licks maceal's cheek as his heating rock sets a warm Amazon night temperature along with the room lights dimmed to pinch black, the crystals from the waterfall light up the room romantically and soft  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:40 am
User Image
===============

User Image
((Oki off to mobile after this, getting ready for the day and whatnot. I heard we eat my favorite food though lol.))

Fang surprised Maceál a bit when he was pulled close to him, but the young man smiled as they kissed. "Then I better stay with you tonight." The young man teased a bit and chuckled as he wrapped his arm around Fang and rested next to him. When the room changed in warmth and light he looked a bit surprised and then smiled gently. "You have one amazing room." Maceál kissed his cheek and rested himself next to him again while holding him close.

In depth Profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:52 am
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang growls gently while he yawned covering him and maceal with the blanket as he kisses maceal's forehead "Goodnight my love"

((Using my world clock on my phone where do you live in the Netherlands this way I know plus I keep track of Tokyo time))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:07 am
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál smiled sweetly to Fang as they said goodnight to each other and he covered them up. "Sweet dreams, my Love." He closed his eyes slowly and eventually fell asleep with a smile holding Fang in a loving embrace.

(I should get him access to the school kitchen lol, he is the type to spoil those he loves, like with breakfast :p )
In depth Profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:32 am
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang sits up after a few hours rest "mmmmm~" he looks down at maceal smiling as he leaned down kissing maceal's head "rest my love" he sits up from his bed removing his pendant while he heads to his waterfall to clean up "I wonder how my brother is doing right now"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:37 am
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál was sleeping soundly by the time Fang woke up. The kiss on his head woke him up briefly, but he soon fell asleep again. It was to soon for him. He rested his arm where Fang had been sleeping earlier before he fell asleep again.

In depth Profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:54 am
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang finished washing in thirty five minutes as he goes towards his chest pulling out a black shirt with the Brazilian flag on it along with a pair of faded blue jeans with rips. He picks up his pendant slipping it on to his shoulders as his human form returned he puts on his clothes then he walks through his room with a basket putting a few huge strawberries, Brazilian nuts, a few coco beans, and two pomegranates and guava along with mangoes "time to make some treats for maceal think some chocolate fruit nut cakes and a few tarts with coco shavings"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:18 am
User Image
===============

User Image

When the young man finally woke up again he looked around a bit, noticing he was alone on the pillows now. He sat up slowly and yawned a bit as the blanket slid off of him. It took him a moment to get his bearings after such a deep sleep. Since he was awake now, he got up from the pillows and stretched. Since the room was warm enough, he had only put on his boxers the previous day for the night. "Fang?!" Maceál's voice was calm and he walked to the terrarium for a moment. "Good morning Esmeralda." He smiled to the snake and got up again to go look for Fang.

In depth Profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:24 am
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang slices up the fruit creatively and puts the Brazilian nuts and coco beans into a bowl mashing them up into a paste humming

Esmeralda leads maceal to the heating rock showing him her master was making treats and a few breakfast tarts  
Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff