Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
The mansion of Jican (4 rooms available) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:43 pm
User Image

User Image

The Kitsune shook his head and smiled softly. "No joke, no trick. Since you haven't started your classes yet, you could still change it." Jican chuckled when Kana praised his knowledge. "Thank you. I grew up in this same mansion and it is not far from the school, you pick up information when you walk the grounds. Or you see them first hand. Qukoh'ya for one I spotted napping in the trees more than once. With a look in the student records it's not difficult to learn names."

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:00 pm
User Image

Kana smiles widely as soon as he hears it was the truth about the schedule. "I better get going then!" he said ready to leave on out. He is going to keep Jican's class since pretty much agreed to attend it. "Must be one of the special ones then. Most teachers don't bother with names or can't remember them" he said running out of the manor through the front door.
[exit]
Kiyoshi was walking down the stairs when his brother had left out. "What did he rush out of here for?" he pondered. He had finished unpacking in his own room and now out to roam before its time for dinner.
((switching out the twins))
Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:19 am
User Image

User Image

Jican laughed softly when Kana ran off. It was good to see him so happy. And he was glad he managed to help him with his news. As he had been looking at one twin running off, he noticed the other one coming by. The Kitsune smiled. "Hello again Kiyoshi. You all settled in? There is still some pastries here if you want." He asked calmly and hoped he did feel at ease here already.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:20 am
User Image

Kiyoshi looks to Jican when he hears his name and approached the living room. He nods to the question, "I suppose I will" he said calmly. "Any reason why brother ran on out of here, Mr.Wildshadow?" he asked the older male. He picked up a pastry then bit into it and he liked it, but keeps from showing that on his face as he continues to eat.
Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:43 am
User Image

User Image

Kiyoshi and Kana were so...different. Nonetheless Jican didn't mind and he nodded when the other walked into the room. "Eat as much as you want, if you want more just ask the older male that looks over the mansion." The Kitsune laughed a bit at his question. "He went to change his classes at the school. You can if don't to often, but only the student himself can change it." He smiled before he leaned back again in the couch. It didn't seem like the other even wanted to answer him about if he settled in, but it was all good. As long as they had a roof above their heads it would be fine.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:16 am
User Image

"The caretaker?" Kiyoshi asked when he hears the job description of the older male. He sits down in the same chair his brother had been sitting in previously. He frowns when he hears why Kana had left the mansion. "Darn, but fun while it lasted though" he thought thinking about his brother's reaction back at the front gates.
Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:13 pm
User Image

User Image

Hearing Kiyoshi's question the Kitsune nodded. "Yes, that is him exactly. He loves his work here but cooking and baking even more. Especially if whoever eats it enjoys it." Jican smiled. "What about you? You sure you are okay with your schedule? You can still change it till tomorrow." He would make sure both twins would have the classes they wanted.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:03 pm
User Image

"To have such feelings must be fulfilling for him then" said Kiyoshi then eats another pastry. "No, I'm fine with what I picked" he answered. "You did tell my brother who to talk and where to go to change the schedule, correct?" he asked Mr.Wildshadow.
Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:05 am
User Image

User Image

"Didn't really get a chance to tell him. It speaks for it's own though. However if he really can't find it, I can still help him tomorrow morning. It's not a problem." Jican smiled but he didn't eat more pastries, he had eaten enough so these were all for Kiyoshi if he could eat them all. He never minded helping students if they needed some extra help.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:27 am
User Image

Kiyoshi laughs, "No doubt he will be lost. If only I was there to see it happen" he said laughing again because thought it was amusing of his brother being lost. "Likely to get lost when he is gung-ho about something or scared. He probably won't return until tomorrow" he said smirking. He eats one more pastry and he was done eating afterwards.
Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:10 am
User Image

User Image

Kiyoshi sure seemed happy to see his brother in a predicament. Jican wasn't approving this but he didn't speak up about it. After all they were their own people as was he. And it didn't seem to really harm Kana. The Kitsune just shook his head for a moment. "If he doesn't get home by the time the mansion lights dim, I can always go find him, just in case. This forest can be dangerous if lost. It seems peaceful but when it gets darker the more dangerous animals come out." He would go see if he could find Kana if he wasn't back in about an hour or two. If only for his own peace of mind.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:30 am
User Image

Kiyoshi hums merrily to himself while licking the insides of his mouth with his tongue. "They will be the ones fearing him. After all because of what he is" he said reminding him of what he said about their race. "If you do find him be careful of what you say it could harm his self-confidence or self-esteem or pride or whatever people may feel when they think their helpless and weak. Up to you though if you're more than just his teacher" he advised him.
Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:37 am
User Image

User Image

That was just the thing, Jican was. They were friends after all and he would never leave his friends hanging. Nonetheless he nodded to Kiyoshi, though he hadn't forgotten his words as well as the fact that Kana thinks he is human. "Thanks for the reminder, I'll be subtle. I can just say I was just riding, even the people at the school and the mansion could vouch for that. As I do it plenty enough. The beasts here aren't stupid enough to attack me. Though of course it does mean I have the bring something he fears." The Kitsune spoke as he thought about Ivy. Kana was really scared of her but it was the only way to check on the other's safety without giving away exactly why.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:48 am
User Image

"Worst case scenario 1: he will faint and worst case scenario 2: he will run away" Kiyoshi said guessing of what could happen if his brother sees a horse past the afternoon. "I was remember this time when brother incidentally saw a screening of the headless horseman. He screamed then I caught him when he fainted and he woke up the next day without remembering any of it" he tells him a secret. Fainting could be used as an advantage just not the running.
Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:05 am
User Image

User Image

"I see, he really fears horses big time doesn't he?" Jican could hardly imagine it, even with his accident when he was younger. He loved horses in all their sizes. Not that it was to surprising. "We'll see what the evening brings then." If the other did faint, at least he would be easy to bring back to the mansion on Ivy.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out