Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
[Over] Strife's 33h Dec Customs Announcement! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Nessus-Euenos-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:41 pm
Entry Tag: (-Nessus-Euenos- | Uni | Mod | Solo Custom )

ITS "UNCOMMON" MIND, UNCOMMON!

Edit Category: Mod

Soquili Species: Uni
Body Build: Regular, Leg-up pose please!
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Real-life horse color
WIP Needed? As you wish. heart

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Cream coat color ([Like this mane/tail]), lightens to white on legs
Face: Pale light blue eyes, soft pale pink nose and insides of ears.
Mane: Edited long flowy (those gentle waves you do so well!) mane, falling just past chest-length. Creamy white ([Stallion for mane/tail Coloration]).
Tail: Edited cream long flowing tail that slightly coils on the ground, Creamy white ([Stallion for mane/tail Coloration])
Hooves/Fetlocks: Long flowy feltocks, I think they're Ameh's?
Reference Image(s): [Stallion, her coloration matches his mane/tail].

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): Straight/Classic Unicorn horn
Other Notes: Thank you!

-- Accessories & Edits --
Custom Items: Dual-strand fine silver necklace with a pendant
Reference Image(s) for Items:  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:49 pm
Entry Tag: (DarkenWoodWolf | Regular | Moderate | Solo Custom )

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Form

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: - Regular
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Original design
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Main base is the lighter purple on Whistle, fading into Ballad's blue down the legs, toward the hind end, and on the nose. Random Fayth Symbols (see Fayth Symbols and Ballad and Whistle for examples) all over her body. No rhyme or reason to them, just scattered on her from the tip of her nose, down her legs, and over her flank, but not so many that she looks cluttered. Even under the pelt described later. The symbols can alternate sizes, but none bigger than those on Ballad and Whistle, and none small enough that you cannot see what they are. The symbols are to alternate in color randomly, some glowing white like Ballad's and other glowing teal like Whistle's. They DO NOT have to be teal markings on purple base and white markings on blue base. Random is good. A set of four scars on her left side starting from around the back of her neck (where they can't be seen) cutting three thick lines and one very faint one starting at around the middle of her neck and curving around from the back of her neck and down near where her shoulder is. One of the scars is very thin and is not always visible, so you could show parts of the line and then gaps or blank spaces where the scar should be. I want the scars to bisect at least two of the Fayth symbols, one in each color and maybe one or two more if it looks good. The markings that are cut through should be 'dead' looking. They will be a darker shade of whatever color the base (purple or blue) that they are on with the outline of each as glowing lines of the color they should have been (white or teal). A very faint glow, and not a complete symbol. The reason you should be able to see the symbol is because it is darker than her hide. The chain she has in her hair should not cover these.
Face: Glowing teal eyes like Whistle's, bright violet eyeliner (like the color of the lines on the wings drawn on Whistle's body) that frames the eyes and trails off into a spiral swirl. Angry expression, not snarling, but similar to the Kalona female expression. No fangs, though.
Mane: Edited - Black with silver streaks like Ballad and Whistle, similar to punk rock style and going down to the base of her neck, but more unkempt like she doesn't care what it looks like and a gold chain tangled in hair starting behind her ear, woven all through her hair, with some chain hanging down on the left side of her neck where the hair ends. A pendant, also in gold, with the Fayth Symbol for W on it, still in gold. Please 'attach' the two parts of the symbol with a narrow straight connection in the center. The pendant should hit roughly at her shoulder.
Tail: Edited - similar to Curly 2, only slightly more tangled and unkempt like her mane. I would like multiple gold chains wrapped tightly around where the tail meets the body, with the ends of the chains hanging down and tangling with the curly tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feathery stock fetlocks in the same blue as Ballad. Regular hooves - three in a silver-gray like Whistles and her front hoof in black, like Ballad's. If possible, I would also like the dainty lifted front leg.
Reference Image(s): Ballad (father and my co-own) and Whistle (mother) - Masaru for pelt - Fayth Symbols

Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes: Fayth Family Permissions Masaru Pelt Permissions

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: A pelt over her shoulders and down her back similar to the one Masaru has, but a little longer and more tapered on the end. The pelt is mostly ivory with a darker cream toward the edges and swirled through the center. The pelt should tied together in front by multiple gold chains. At least three, but more preferably. Whatever looks best.
Hair chain: gold chain tangled in hair starting behind her ear with some chain hanging down on the left side of her neck where the hair ends. A pendant, also in gold, with the Fayth Symbol for W on it, still in gold. Please 'attach' the two parts of the symbol with a narrow straight connection in the center.
Tail chains: I would like multiple gold chains wrapped tightly around where the tail meets the body, with the ends of the chains hanging down and tangling with the curly tail.
Leg chains: Worn like bracelets, multiple gold chains on each leg but a different number of chains on each leg.

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: n/a

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: n/a

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:02 pm
Entry Tag: (Andranis | Wind | Unedited | Solo Custom )

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Wind
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See refs! Refer more to the winged-pet refs for her back marking than the ones where the wings ARE markings
Face: See refs!
Mane: Glam Rock mane - See the Chincoteague ref more for how it should look, in regards to coloration
Tail: Glam Rock tail - Just solid white
Hooves/Fetlocks: See refs!
Reference Image(s): The original Citlali Citlali of Icarus Citlali of Chincoteague Citlali in Matope(Fun fact: her name means Star!) Citlali as a B'alam

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Pretty retemplated Original
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: The wings should be colored a bit more like on the B'alam - Where the majority of the top of the wing is orange and the flight feathers are yellow; I would also like to request a version of her uncerted image without the front wing to better show her back marking, please <3

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Citlali was customized into a litter

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:05 pm
hanging gallow
Sorry for the confusion but these customs are just for solo and no twins, please edit your entry tag or if you want to enter something else that's fine! Thank you!

Just wanted to confirm its been edited!  

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:12 pm
Entry Tag: (Kivras | Mutant | Heavy(?) | Solo )

I'M GONNA BE AN X-MAN WHEN I GROW UP.
(no gamma rays were involved in the making of this pony.)

Quote:
Edit Category: Heavy-Extreme
Soquili Species: Mutant Flutter'Suti'Geni?
Concept Origin: World of Warcraft-inspired.
WIP Needed? Pretty please!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See Reference! She's basically the Heavenly Onyx base color(s) with the HEavenly Azure's mane/tail, scales markings. Barely visible on her body would also be stars, a very light, almost white, blue. Like, 3 shades off being blue. Very thin, barely-noticeable lines make various constellations. It'll be up to you, the colorist, as to the designs of them , based off real ones or not, but the one that MUST be there is the one on her rump, made up of 5 stars and looking like it's a sideways hourglass. She's also ghostly, slightly spectral like her mate, Xuen.
Face: See Ref
Mane: See Ref; Would like more hair on/in her face however, it's very long.
Tail: See Ref!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feline paws. Angeni-like fetlocks. They wouuld have a very slight glow to them, as well. er, see Ref. xD
Reference Image(s):
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
Premission of usage for Xuen; [xXx]

Horn(s): See refs; Basically the Cloud Serpent's, a set of two.
Wings: Shaped like the ones from the Breath of Yu'lon cape, with the colors of Fury of Xuen-ish.
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Light

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:15 pm
Entry Tag: (Revolutionary Roniel | Mutant Angeni (with custom wings) | Extreme | Solo Custom )

Username of owner(s): Revolutionary Roniel
Rarity: Mutant angeni (purebred but with custom wings)
Level of Edits: Probably extreme because of the wings?

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: The night is dark and full of terrors (and I don't have time to get his form ready!)

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes

And because I'd like him domained:

-- Angeni --
Desired Domain: Spiders. I've gotten this OKed by Uta!  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:28 pm
Entry Tag: NovaCracker | Unicorn | Up to Heavy | Solo Custom

Edit Category: - Up to Medium.
Soquili Species: - Unicorn. The most amazing unicorn.
Body Build: WAR Roman nose and all. I'll be horribly offended if he DIDN'T have it.
Concept Origin:
• Commercial Cosplay - Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn/Heavensward: Ser Haurchefant Graystone (Of the Silver Fuller, House Fortemps)

WIP Needed? SURE, WE ALL LOVE THE PRETTY UNICORN

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Generally CC. Markings are fine, cosplay or not! Most should be main body.
Face: Eyes should be a very saturated light ice blue, with silver brows. He also needs a Roman nose. No exceptions on that, it works on him!
Mane: Shaggy scruffy silvery-white hair. I provided many refs down below of the loveable dweeb. <3
Tail: In truth, curls for miles. So many curls, that ir's like a heraldic unicorn mane. It reaches to the ground.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Average fetlocks, with white or silver hooves - leaning towards silver.
Reference Image(s): Haurchefant no.
Fluffy butt. (If it fails to work tell me)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): SILVER. Heraldic is the best if at all possible.
Wings: N/A
Scales: N/A
Other Notes: When in doubt, go heraldic - his family crest in-game is a unicorn!

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: CC- I'm not adverse to a tabard that looks nice/reflects his clothing. I DO NOT EXPECT CHSAINMAIL I PROMISE.
Custom Items: He needs his earrings. If his ears could be longer like a pony!Elf that'd be great. But her needs his earrings. The rest are CC based on the look~ Up to heavy, naturally.
Thigh high shot (He's on the left)
EARRINGS and general ref.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ser Haurchefant Graystone de Fortemps of the Silver Fuller
Owner: NovaCracker
Breed: Ishgardian Knight
Temper: Loyal
Mate: Everyone ever None!
Tag Background: Helpful shot from a wiki
Tag frame color: CC, generally, snow and ice themed - his homeland is very very cold!
Tag feather color(s): Ice roses.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:45 pm
Entry Tag: (Summer Raaven | Regular (Recustom) | Mod-Heavy? | Solo Custom )

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Username of owner(s): Summer Raaven
Rarity: Common
Level of Edits: Heavy?

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Lady_Ourania

Entry Tag: (Lady_Ourania | Angeni | Heavy | Solo )

I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Angeni
Concept Origin: Original design
WIP Needed? Yes, please.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dark grey (#72778 cool for the dominant coloring, and a wash of minimal paint markings around the back and near the face/eyes in shades of reddish-orange (#F17162), with a hint of fading aqua at the edges (#B0EECD, #62E2F1). Maybe dapples at the colorist's discretion?
Face: Light aqua, glowing eyes, a more neutral expression, otherwise similar in color to the main body. Also somewhat CC for markings.
Mane: Wavy and dark brown (#40312D), medium to short length. Perhaps slightly unkempt and partially obscuring her eyes? A small braid or two with the red/orange/aqua scheme incorporated into the strands would not go amiss.
Tail: Similar to her mane, though it can be pinned up as well.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Templated cloven hooves are fine.
Reference Image(s): Color palette here
Marking ideas, but please without the stockings: one and two

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Edits on style 1 for the angeni template, made slightly translucent and on the small side - I would also like for them to be more spindly looking than the average Angeni wings, as she is a creature of the crossroads, and rarely uses them. It'd be great if the remaining feathers could be a little ragged and mussed.
Fins: Describe Fins - N/A
Scales: Describe Scales - N/A
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: I would like for her to have three masks, two of which are positioned on the sides of her head, while the third is worn on her face. The mask she wears should look fierce and canine in nature. The other visible mask can be either a serpent or a boar, depending on your preferences. They can be slightly abstract if you choose. I would also love a maskless version.

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Crossroads, approved by Uta.

Name of horse: Nienke
Owner: Lady_Ourania
Breed: CC
Temper: Esoteric
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC  
hanging gallow

Sorry for the confusion but these customs are just for solo and no twins, please edit your entry tag or if you want to enter something else that's fine! Thank you!

thx for the quote dude. changed it to Solo. <3  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:52 pm
Entry Tag: (Deejaye | Mini | prob heavy | Solo Custom )

HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Username of owner(s): deejaye
Rarity: mini
Level of Edits: heavy probably

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: tiome constraints and kind of debating between 2 ideas

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? yes  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:08 pm
Entry Tag: (Rein_Carnation | Uni Wind | Heavy | Solo Custom )

Edit Category: - Moderate/Heavy

Soquili Species: - Uni Wind
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay
WIP Needed? Only if you have time

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Light Pink with Teal Crystal Heart within Gold Lace cutie mark (Should almost appear raised)
Face: Purple Eyes
Mane: Purple/Magenta/Yellow Edited Alt with Headband (See ref for colors and style )
Hooves/Fetlocks: Normal fetlocks (See Ref)
Reference Image(s): Here

Horn(s)::Unicorn Spiral (Pink)
Wings: Dove Wings (fades from her body color to purple) See Ref
Fins: N/a
Pelt: N/a

Trading Post Items: N/a
Custom Items: See above Ref
Overall Edits: Necklace, Ankle Bracers, Crown, band at base of the tail
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above Ref

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/a

-- Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/a

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/a  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:15 pm
Entry Tag: ( Eternal Xantara | Ulun'Suti | Heavy (Extreme?) | Solo Custom )

Edit Category: Heavy (Extreme?)
Soquili Species: Pure Ulun'Suiti
Body Build: Warhorse
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? CC

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Solid black with the Suti scales (pebbled, obsidian-like) and Suti leg & body spikes.
Face: See ref; solid black, silvery-black iris, black sclera, obsidian pebble-scales. Suti face spikes please!
Mane: A mane of black flames (with possibly some dark silver/grey edging..?); style CC.
Tail: Suti's scaled tail (pebbled) with the Suti tail blades.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Normal Suti hooves, NO raptor claws; fetlocks CC.
Reference Image(s): Rough idea for the black flames, Familiar, Self-colored Plush, Reference Permission for the wings & scales.

Horn(s): Suti branched horns, black like the reference.
Wings: Solid black splayed wings like the ones Toothless has; just the style, not the markings!
Scales: Obsidian pebble scales like the ones Toothless has.
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: CC; must match "color" scheme/theme.
Custom Items: CC; must match "color" scheme/theme.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Majority of it is my design, though I did get permission to use the wings and scales as a reference.

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Fire  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:20 pm
Entry Tag: (Faithofthefallen | Kalona | Heavy | Solo Custom )

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Half Kalona
Concept Origin: Bride of Dracula
WIP Needed? I would love one, but its not required

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Alabaster body like a china doll. Pale with peachy undertones. Peachy blush to cheeks. Redness and darkness around eyes example
Face: Long eyelashes, Fangs, glowy pale yellow eyes with no pupils
Mane: Huge, goddess, so much hair how can she hold her head up mane xD. Pale auburn hair like This

Main Hairstyle inspiration (Note, would like pearls and golden clasps but they do not have to be that intricate!!!) Big hair bunches with braids.
Inspiration 2 I like the strands of pearls and braids mixed with flowers.

Tail: CC, whatever goes with the mane, but incorporating flowers, pearls, and hair bunches.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC, long and dragging in the back.
Reference Image(s): I usually scatter them throughout the descriptions

Horn(s): Big Curled horns, color and design CC.
Wings: NA
Fins: NA
Scales: NA
Pelt: ANA
Other Notes: Not doing Kalona tail or wings. I just want her to have horns and fangs.

Trading Post Items: NA
Custom Items: Gold clips, white pearls, white flowers, CC where throughout her mane and tail. Gold and Pearl collar necklace-shape reference, doesn't have to be that detailed! Gold cuffs on upper legs and ankles. Draped in flowy white fabric with gold fastenings and gold chains.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: NA

Name of horse: Elfeya
Owner: Faithofthefallen
Breed: Vampire? or Half Kalona
Temper: TBD
Mate: N/A
Tag feather color(s): White Roses dripping blood.  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:25 pm
Entry Tag: (LunaRei_SilverBlood | Reg | Mod | Solo Custom )

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Edit Category: - Mod
Soquili Species: Regular
Concept Origin:
• Original Character

WIP Needed? Please

Madoka's feel should be elegant, feminine, punkish.

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: maybe a cutie mark? if you think one would look good, of a smoky heart or something?
Face: Glowyish pink eyes?
Mane: Wavy with loose curls Hair Ref - Goes over the shoulders but not to the ground
Tail: Same idea of the tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Yes~
Reference Image(s): User ImageUser Image
Original Madoka

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): -
Wings: -
Fins: -
Scales: -
Pelt: See refs
Other Notes: -

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: -
Custom Items: The choker necklace with moons and stars, the long earring with the heart and then studs.
The bracelet(s) with the star
Then I would like some accessories entwined in her tail, that has stars and moons.
Colors are CC, something complimenting~
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Madoka
Owner: LunaRei_SilverBlood
Breed: OC
Temper: Remove this
Mate: Madoka
Tag feather color(s): CC  
Customs