Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 6:59 pm
Uta
I Choose You!
Which character do you want to adopt? ??? and bronze Gahoth
If a dragonrider or wherhandler please show obtained art: x
Do you understand, if accepted, you must make a character sheet within a month of getting adoption approval? Yes
Do you understand your character-concept needs to match what you've agreed to adopt? Yes!

Approved!

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2021 7:34 pm
I Choose You!

Which character do you want to adopt? ??? of bronze ??? NPC bronze rider of Banshideth x Balizarth's clutch. Weyrling until December 2021. Part of the NPC clutch!
Do you understand, if accepted, you must make a character sheet within a month of getting adoption approval? Yes
Do you understand your character-concept needs to match what you've agreed to adopt? Yes  

Meepfur
Crew

Sweet Symmetry

Tipsy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2021 9:25 pm
I Choose You!

Which character do you want to adopt? Art'ii of Blue Orpheath, NPC Bluerider of Banshideth x Balizarth's clutch. Weyrling until December 2021. Part of the NPC clutch!
If a dragonrider or wherhandler please show obtained art: Taste the Rainbow Blue
Do you understand your character-concept needs to match what you've agreed to adopt? Yes  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 12:22 pm
Meepfur
I Choose You!

Which character do you want to adopt? ??? of bronze ??? NPC bronze rider of Banshideth x Balizarth's clutch. Weyrling until December 2021. Part of the NPC clutch!

Approved!

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 12:25 pm
Sweet Symmetry
I Choose You!

Which character do you want to adopt? Art'ii of Blue Orpheath, NPC Bluerider of Banshideth x Balizarth's clutch. Weyrling until December 2021. Part of the NPC clutch!
If a dragonrider or wherhandler please show obtained art: Taste the Rainbow Blue

Approved!

Adoptables

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces