Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply Echoes of Pern
Dragon Starter Pack: Closed Nov 1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:25 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Lithiasaur
Do you understand you could wind up with dragons that are the same color? Yes
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety
Do you understand you can only win one bronze and/or one white in your starter pack no matter how often those colors are rolled? Yes
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Green!
Any other notes or comments or silliness? When I was a kid I knew nothing about Pern except what my friend told me when they were reading the book so I thought the Masterharper was the boss of everything when really it was just their favorite character so they talked about him a lot.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:14 am
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: DaisyMilk
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety
Do you understand you can only win one bronze and/or one white in your starter pack no matter how often those colors are rolled? Yes
Which random color dragon is your favorite? White
Any other notes or comments or silliness? This is such a great idea and makes everything feel so welcoming! ♥

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:38 am
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Yushika
Do you understand you could wind up with dragons that are the same color? Yes!
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Green!
Any other notes or comments or silliness? c:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:45 am
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: SwordOfTheDarkOnes
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Give me three of a kind!
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Blue
Any other notes or comments or silliness? I is cuddle bug~

Picked up by MH!

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

smolderingskies

Adorable Autobiographer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:40 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: smolderingskies
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Please re-roll!
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Blue!
Any other notes or comments or silliness? -chants- dragons dragons!

Picked up by MH  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:55 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username:Shaddaling
Which random color dragon is your favorite? White
Any other notes or comments or silliness?Dragonsss! 3

Picked up by MH  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Riffler

Handsome Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:43 am
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Riffler
Do you understand you could wind up with dragons that are the same color? Yes~!
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety!
Do you understand you can only win one bronze and/or one white in your starter pack no matter how often those colors are rolled? Yes!
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Bronze
Any other notes or comments or silliness? Does this count?

Picked up by MH  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:04 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: SilverLutz
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Bronze, followed very closely by blue.
Any other notes or comments or silliness? A smol dreggin

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Waiver

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:12 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Waiver
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety or Give me three of a kind!
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Blue, Brown, Bronze, Green
Any other notes or comments or silliness? If I roll a white and bronze, please keep the white over the bronze!

grabbed by Skies!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:30 pm
Chromatics Are Love

Username: tatterpixie
Do you understand you'll only get a green, blue, and brown? yes!
Which chromatic color dragon is your favorite? blue!
Any other notes or comments or silliness? this is an awesome idea -- gets everyone right in the game straight away! thank you! <3

Grabbed by Shinos!  

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

VelvetVixie

Feral Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:37 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: VelvetVixie
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety please.
Which random color dragon is your favorite? My fave so far I have seen would be bronze.
Any other notes or comments or silliness? I am so excited to get my starter pack, and join in on the action. :3

Pach get  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:06 am
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Megaptera Novaeangliae
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Give me three of a kind!
Which random color dragon is your favorite? I love greens.
Any other notes or comments or silliness? Here's a lovely song for inspiration. c:

nabbed by Skies!  

Megaptera Novaeangliae

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:50 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Hattaki
Which random color dragon is your favorite? I adore browns~!
Any other notes or comments or silliness? It's me! I was the turkey all along!

Grabbed by the Bee!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:12 am
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: The_Muffin_Puppy
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Can't decide, they all have the potential to be played interestingly in the right circumstance. Historically I've had the least fun with bronzes.
Any other notes or comments or silliness? On the spot comments make me nervous. Cauliflower is the physical embodiment of disappointment?

Pach get!  

The_Muffin_Puppy

Irregular Puppy

9,450 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Dragon Master 50

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:12 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: ~Kiana_Nala~
Which random color dragon is your favorite? All are great! Wouldn't lie and say getting a bronze wouldn't be awesome though.
Any other notes or comments or silliness? My first pern experience and SUPER excited to be here! 8D (started from the bottom and now we're here?)

SB on the job!  
Echoes of Pern

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces