Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Mindsend's February Festival of Customs! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

junglerunner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:06 pm
Entry Tag: (Junglerunner | Hippogryph | Heavy | Solo Custom
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Hippogryph
Body Build: - Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: New concept.

WIP Needed? Please.

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Hooded crow, more references below. Body colour to be grey like the crow, but the head and neck also grey, not black like on the crow. Same leg markings as Macha though deep red, almost black in colour. Edits: Same small pin feathers on the shoulder like Macha.
Face: Solid black, dead looking, large almond shaped eyes framed by blood red markings. Small triangular red marking on her chin.
Mane: Edited: Unruly masses of black curly hair, black and deep red (almost black) feathers at the top and base of tail like her sister Macha. See multiple reference below.
Tail: Edited: Same as her mane, long unruly black curly/wavy hair, deep red feathers at the base.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Long fetlocks like Macha on her back legs. Front clawed legs with small pin feathers on like Macha and her daughter Dubh Lacha.
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.

Dubh Lacha, Macha, Macha, no wing, Hair ref, Hair Ref, Hair ref.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - None
Wings: Describe Wings - Hippo/falcon wings, to be black in colour, the large flight wings to be deep red, almost black in colour.
Fins: N/A
Scales: Hippo leg scales.
Other Notes: Feathered fetlocks, including the small edited pin feathers lower on the leg. Also Hippo beaked mouth. Also scar tissue covers much of her throat. (see notes in spoiler)

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: None.
Custom Items: Decorative breast plate, like a large necklace (surrounding her neck and bridging the shoulder), with chains hanging from it. Head band with small dark brown horns, see references.
Reference Image(s) for Items:
Head band, Head band/horns, Necklace/plate, necklace/plate, necklace/plate, necklace/plate.

Note: I'm also open to an element of CCing, here's my pinboard for inspiration.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Anand
Owner: Junglerunner
Breed: Celtic Goddess
Temper: Devastating
Tag Background: Dusky night or falling twilight
Tag frame color: Deep blood red.
Tag feather color(s): Black with blood drips

About the sisters:

Macha:
Macha is Badb's sister. (OCC: there is a third sister, Anand) Macha, unlike her sister is less cautious in nature, quite the opposite in fact, Macha loves to get her talons stuck deep down into some poor creatures flesh, tearing the life from them. Blood thirsty she may be, she doesn't torture prey, she finds that practice distasteful and also a waste, for she is a Hide-Flayer and such torture practices would ruin the pelts and skins she harvests. Macha knows her own strength and also the limits of it, so whilst she may challenge herself with the targets she selects, she also is keenly aware that some targets and goals are just a little beyond her reach. Badb is a mare of few choice words, to allure her prey into a deadly embrace, whereas Macha taunts and goads her targets, she is quick to angry and is very abrasive, lacking her sisters 'charms'. Much like her sister she calls the Northspring flock her home and is proud to the name of Hatetalon, she is truly bonded to her sisters (the flock) cause(s) and will do anything to support Edana in her battles.

Anand:
Anand is the third in the trio of sisters, the eldest and the most feared. Badb has a deep rooted respectful fear of Anand and generally steers clear of her eldest sibling most of the time. Macha however provides the skins Anand requires to make her prized drums, so they have to work more closely together, though the relationship is often strained and fraught with danger for Macha. Macha of course is coarse and abrasive which though Anand tolerates Macha most of the time, can lead to some fights between the sisters. Anand was once a walkerward, though has grown old and battle worn, she is still proud and can hold her own, but has chosen in stead to 'retire' to the role of Drum maker. Macha thinks this a lesser role, though she herself lacking the skill and force needed for the role her sister once held; Macha taunts Anand for wasting her skills. Anand is a creature of fewer words than Babd, her throat is scared from a skinwalker attack which ripped open her throat, her voice is now a rasping noise, the words hard to distinguish, only her sisters and close members of the flock can make out what she is trying to say. Anand devotes herself to her drum making nowadays and is as talented with her talons to produce the finest drums, as she was as a walkerward. She is the slowest to anger out of all the sisters, but the most deadly when she is roused.

Badb Catha:
Badb Catha is a Hatetalon, she is a Hippogryph who has chosen to call the Northspring herd/flock her home. Like other Hatetalon's she is not a friendly creature, far from it, she is not as aggressive as other members of the flock, instead she steers more towards the sinister than psychopathic killer. She is an omnivore and whilst she'll happy enough graze on grasses and pick away on berries and other such things, she's far happier eating some meaty morsel. Badb is sly and cunning, she's more than likely to sit in a tree some distance from the creature which holds her interest and watch them for some time and learn what, if anything, she can gain from meeting them. She's not likely to be angered easily and will not simply attack other non flock members on sight.

Badb has a strong respect for physical strength within others. She herself is not a large creature but she admires others for their prowess from afar. However, if her favoured losses a battle or fight, she is fickle, she'll not support them in their needs further, quite the opposite, she'll harry them and attempt to bring them down, buy finding someone stronger and better to kill them off, and will more than likely feed on the aftermath of the battle. She is never far from a battle sight, she enjoys the noise, the blood and the carnage, though she'll never enter in it herself, more than likely you'll catch her glowing red eyes watching you from afar as you stare death in the face. Seeing Badb is never usually a good thing, it means death is usually just around the corner.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:32 pm
Entry Tag: ([X]Natty-Chan[X] | Pawed Mutant Angeni/Ulun'suti | Extreme | Solo)

I'm Hyper enough I've been asked to join the X-men..

Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: Angeni/Ulun'Suti crossbreed
Body Build: Regular, legs down
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? Yes please

Eye color: Glowing red
Body: Dark gray, almost black, with white underbelly and gradient rainbow leopard spots
Note: All spots glow faintly
Face: Mainly black with white under muzzle, with leopard spots; red (for the start of the gradient)
Note: All spots glow faintly
Mane: Black; [X]
The loose hair, ones not in braids, is really long that it gathers on the ground around his hooves.
Tail: Black; An uber long fluffy cat tail with a red ribbon wrapped around it.
Hooves/Fetlocks: No hooves, white fetlocks only around the back of the legs/paws to make them look fluffy.
Reference Image(s):
[1]
[2] (Yes, this is the plushie that was turned real, but the plushie is based off of this character)
[3]
[4]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Modified smooth horns. They curve down a little more.
Color: Gradient rainbow with pastel/pale colors
Wings: Style 2; White with gradient rainbow tips
Scales: Pastel rainbow gradient leg scales, just the ones over the feet, not on the knees
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: Cat paws with black claws

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Mixture of gold and silver, studs, earrings and cuffs on ears.
A red ribbon wrap around his body that has a gold amulet with a red gem around his body
Gold cuffs around his front legs that has bells on chains on them

Reference Image(s) for Items: [1]
[2]
[3]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Appollyon
Owner: [X]Natty-Chan[X]
Breed: Halfbreed
Temper: Elusive
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: 010 Winter Wonderland
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:
N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
N/A, only half-angeni
Justification for Domain Choice:

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element:
Light  

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

ABVirus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:39 pm
Entry Tag: (ABVirus | Pawed Mutant | Heavy | Solo Custom)

Soquili Species: - Pawed Mutant Regular
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Original design
WIP Needed? Not needed, but liked!
-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Based off of a sugar skull and made to be the familiar of Isabelle. Her body base is dark purple with gold skeletal markings on her body. (leg bones, ribs, skull, primarily.) One of her front legs will go from the marking of a skeleton into an actual skeleton leg from the ankle down. (See Hooves/Fetlocks section.) Around her body are flowers around the markings (roses entwined with bones is my main aesthetic) as well as rose accessories.
Face: Her face will be that of a sugar skull's in the way that it'll have th markings of a horse skull but have the eye "makeup" markings that flower around from the eyes (see ref.) Additional markings can be added by the colorist.
Mane: Long, wavy hair that's black with gold highlights. Thick and voluminous, this hair has an elegant "lady like" look to it.
Tail: Same as mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: The front leg facing the view is from the ankle down a skeleton. The other three paws are all new template canine paws.
Reference Image(s): Isabelle - Familiar Sugar Skull Facial Design Suggestion 1 Bones and roses Potential Color Palette Sugar Skull Facial Design Suggestion 2

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: n/a

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: CC (spooky/elegant items loved)
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:04 am
Entry Tag: (Lady_Ourania | Angeni | Heavy | Solo)

I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Soquili Species: - Angeni
Concept Origin: Original design
WIP Needed? Yes, please.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dark grey (#727788 ) for the dominant coloring, and a wash of minimal paint markings around the back and near the face/eyes in shades of reddish-orange (#F17162), with a hint of fading aqua at the edges (#B0EECD, #62E2F1). Maybe dapples at the colorist's discretion?
Face: Light aqua, glowing eyes, a more neutral expression, otherwise similar in color to the main body. Also somewhat CC for markings.
Mane: Wavy and dark brown (#40312D), medium to short length. Perhaps slightly unkempt and partially obscuring her eyes? A small braid or two with the red/orange/aqua scheme incorporated into the strands would not go amiss.
Tail: Similar to her mane, though it can be pinned up as well.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Templated cloven hooves are fine.
Reference Image(s): Color palette here
Marking ideas, but please without the stockings: one and two.

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Either edits on style 1 for the angeni template, made slightly translucent and on the small side, or custom wings at the colorist's discretion. Either way, I would like for them to be more spindly looking than the average Angeni wings, as she is a creature of the crossroads, and rarely uses them. It'd be great if the remaining feathers could be a little ragged and mussed.
Fins: Describe Fins - N/A
Scales: Describe Scales - N/A
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - N/A
Other Notes: Here's an idea of what the wings could look like.

Custom Items: I would like for her to have three masks, two of which are positioned on the sides of her head, while the third is worn on her face. The mask she wears should look canine in nature. The other visible mask can be either a serpent or a boar, depending on your preferences. They can be slightly abstract if you choose. I would also love a maskless version.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Mask ideas: x x x.

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Crossroads, approved by Uta.

Name of horse: Nienke
Owner: Lady_Ourania
Breed: ???
Temper: Esoteric
Tag Background: CC

Lady_Ourania

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:41 am
Entry Tag: (Jackariah Beckett | Flutter'Suti mutant? | Extreame | Twins)

Edit Category: Not sure
Soquili Species: Flutter'suti
Body Build: Draft with roman nose
Concept Origin: Mostly commercial cosplay *with some edits added on*

WIP Needed? Yes please<3

Body: A tan cream color. See ref for markings. You don't have to do them exactly like the sample. I like markings that have kind of 'hidden' images made with the markings<3. Markings are a kind of henna color that gradient from lighter to darker in some areas.
Face: eye color- Light pink. eyebrows- Pink, maybe kind of like a little moth antennae where the eyebrows are or if you want to turn them into moth antennae thats cool too<3. inner ear- pink if it looks good. If pink doesn't look great, than you can fiddle with it<3. expression- Uhhhh.... determined? Like shes about to pounce I guess. blush under the eyes. any facial markings- again, use the reff pick as sort of guidelines, but match what you have done with the body. I really enjoy when a soq has some kind of fancy eye marking that goes all around or just on the bottom and runs into the nose area. Colors of the face are the same as the body except for the blush of course. For the ears, I would love floofy kitty ears. No facial hair.
Mane: Some thing really intricate? Or almost to the floor. Maybe add in a few braids? I dunno, do with it what you will but please make it interesting nwn. I've got no ideas for a mane nwn;;. If there is a style you've been dieing to try and its long, then go ahead =D. As long as its long and has at least one or two braids *can be thin, they dont have to be going down, they can be tied up some how*. I seem to be a fan of braids mixed with other hair hehe. Also, if it inspires you more, you can always go for a kind of messy look. Like she has been adventuring and running all day so has some strands flying loose. For examples of volumous/intricate hair that I like I can give Tait, Utani, Phoca, and Anguis as examples on what I like. If you don't have a style you've been dieing to try out, I'd love the top of the hair to look like this. And then you can use your imagination on the rest on what I've listed of what I like nwn.
Tail: Fluffy kitty tail. If it looks good, maybe wrapped around a leg. If not, experiment with what you think looks best nwn. I just ask it be super super fluffy x3.
Hooves/Fetlocks: hypogryph or owl claws, still debating. I cant find a good owl example for the life of me.... I think the regular fetlocks, but I would love a little bit of floof on the shoulders, like in the picture ref of the original pet<3. The floof you see on the pet I would like to be on the soq. So, the ruffle on the neck, on the shoulders/hips, and on the back where the wings connect. So the fur will run down the neck onto the back.
Reference Image(s): Antennae *Though I would like if they are a bit floofier and the hairs less stiff looking. The hairs on the top should be shorter than the hairs on the bottom. I would like if they drooped/curved a little. I don't want them sticking straight up*
[ x ]- fluff, colors, markings, possible flower placement<3
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Describe Wings - Flutter/suti that has petals. It doesnt have to be made of all petals *I know that would probably be too much detail*. But it the edges somehow were made of petals in some ares, like it transformed into petals with some falling down, that would be cool nwn. I'm not a huge fan of the wings on the ref image. The wings are pretty CC. I only ask for it to be transforming into petals someway somewhere. I also enjoy frilly and curly wings.
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes: I would love if she could have some neck fluff, like in the picture. Also, some fluff on her back where the wings are. Flowers where the shoulders meet the wings, and maybe a few in other places if you think they look good<3. I would like if it looked like the flowers are growing out of her skin or the fluff, depending on where you place them. Maybe some in the hair if you feel like it.

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items:
~ She has two corgis by her side. One that will be on her right side will look stoic *like this*. The other, on her left side has a big grin and his tongue lolling out *like this but with tongue out*. They also are wearing leather armor and saddles. Nothing will be in the saddles since the point is that she shrinks down and rides them<3. The one in front *he will be the one with his tongue out* can have these markings/colors. But with a short tail plume like in his drawn picture. The one in back *using the first picture as a ref* can be colored like in the picture<3.
~ Original pet
cherry blossoms
She also has a scar running across her nose

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Owner: Jackariah Beckett
Breed: Cherry blossom fairy
Temper: TBD
Mate: None yet
Tag Background: Custom. i'll decide what to use after i see the custom<3
Tag frame color: TBD
Tag feather color(s): TBD

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: It is a 'wildlife' cosplay. Based off of a pet anyone can catch on Aywas.com.

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Wood? I'm only making it part suti so that the flowers can actually be a part of her and not just an accessory.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twin

Edit Category: Extreame
Soquili Species: Flutter'suti mutant?
Body Build: If possible, can she be regular even though her sister is draft? Would that change the edits too much? If its too troublesome, then just both draft =) *just this one without the roman nose*
Concept Origin: Mostly commercial cosplay *with some edits added on*

WIP Needed? Yes please<3

Body: A tan cream color. See ref for markings. You don't have to do them exactly like the sample. I like markings that have kind of 'hidden' images made with the markings<3. Markings are a kind of henna color that gradient from lighter to darker in some areas. This sister I would like if the markings can fade from the henna color into a light pink. This is the more 'delicate' sister.
Face: eye color- Light blue. eyebrows- Pink, maybe kind of like a little moth antennae where the eyebrows are or if you want to turn them into moth antennae thats cool too<3. inner ear- pink if it looks good. If pink doesn't look great, than you can fiddle with it<3. expression- A little pouty. She isnt the 'warrior/adventurer' her sister is. blush under the eyes. any facial markings- again, use the reff pick as sort of guidelines, but match what you have done with the body. I really enjoy when a soq has some kind of fancy eye marking that goes all around or just on the bottom and runs into the nose area. Colors of the face are the same as the body except for the blush of course. For the ears, I would love floofy kitty ears. No facial hair.
Mane: Some thing really intricate? Or almost to the floor. Maybe add in a few braids? I dunno, do with it what you will but please make it interesting nwn. I've got no ideas for a mane nwn;;. If there is a style you've been dieing to try and its long, then go ahead =D. As long as its long and has at least one or two braids *can be thin, they dont have to be going down, they can be tied up some how*. I seem to be a fan of braids mixed with other hair hehe. Also, if it inspires you more, you can always go for a kind of messy look. Like she has been adventuring and running all day so has some strands flying loose. For examples of volumous/intricate hair that I like I can give Tait, Utani, Phoca, and Anguis as examples on what I like. If you don't have a style you've been dieing to try out, I'd love the top of the hair to look like this. And then you can use your imagination on the rest on what I've listed of what I like nwn.
Tail: Fluffy kitty tail. If it looks good, maybe wrapped around a leg. If not, experiment with what you think looks best nwn. I just ask it be super super fluffy x3.
Hooves/Fetlocks: hypogryph or owl claws again. Something floofy. I would also love a little bit of floof on the shoulders, like in the picture ref of the original pet<3. The floof you see on the pet I would like to be on the soq. So, the ruffle on the neck, on the shoulders/hips, and on the back where the wings connect. So the fur will run down the neck onto the back.
Reference Image(s): Antennae *Though I would like if they are a bit floofier and the hairs less stiff looking. The hairs on the top should be shorter than the hairs on the bottom. I would like if they drooped/curved a little. I don't want them sticking straight up*
[ x ]- fluff, colors, markings, possible flower placement<3
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Describe Wings - Flutter/suti that has petals. It doesnt have to be made of all petals *I know that would probably be too much detail*. But it the edges somehow were made of petals in some ares, like it transformed into petals with some falling down, that would be cool nwn. I'm not a huge fan of the wings on the ref image. The wings are pretty CC. I only ask for it to be transforming into petals someway somewhere. I also enjoy frilly and curly wings.
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes: I would love if she could have some neck fluff, like in the picture. Also, some fluff on her back where the wings are. Flowers where the shoulders meet the wings, and maybe a few in other places if you think they look good<3. I would like if it looked like the flowers are growing out of her skin or the fluff, depending on where you place them. Maybe some in the hair if you feel like it.

Custom Items:
~ She has two corgis by her side. One that will be on her right side will look stoic *like this*. The other, on her left side has a big grin and his tongue lolling out *like this but with tongue out*. They also are wearing leather armor and saddles. Nothing will be in the saddles since the point is that she shrinks down and rides them<3. The one in front *he will be the one with his tongue out* can have these markings/colors. But with a short tail plume like in his drawn picture. The one in back *using the first picture as a ref* can be colored like in the picture<3.
~ Original pet
cherry blossoms

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Owner: Jackariah Beckett
Breed: Cherry blossom fairy
Temper: TBD
Mate: None yet
Tag Background: Custom. i'll decide what to use after i see the custom<3
Tag frame color: TBD
Tag feather color(s): TBD

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: It is a 'wildlife' cosplay. Based off of a pet anyone can catch on Aywas.com.

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Wood? I'm only making it part suti so that the flowers can actually be a part of her and not just an accessory.

edited form to add claws  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:36 am
Entry Tag: (SilverShieldwolf | Mutant Purewalker? | Extreme? | Solo)

Edit Category: Extreme?
Soquili Species: Mutant Purewalker
Body Build: CC
WIP Needed? Not needed, thanks though!

Body: Black-blueish, silvery-white like flames, feather markings contrasting colors, under the pelt. (see references)
Face: Snarl, maybe a feather in the mouth?
Mane:
Tail: Tiger tail (see reference)
Hooves/Fetlocks: N/A. Pawed.
Reference Image(s): Tiger, colors Feather More feathers

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: Cat species, tiger?
Other Notes: Feral form maybe with the flames, as in the reference?

Custom Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Owner: SilverShieldwolf
Breed: Skinwalker
Temper: Cunning
Tag feather color(s): Silver with blood red  

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:14 am
Entry Tag: (Revel1984 | Mutant | Heavy | Solo)

Username of owner(s): Revel1984
Breed: Mutant
Level of Edits: Heavy (I think)

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Limited internet

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:50 am
Entry Tag: (Kivras | Mutant Kalona'suti'geni | Heavy | Solo)

Quote:
Edit Category: - Unedited
Soquili Species: - Mutant Tri/Quad-Wing Kalona'suti'geni
Body Build: Normal
Starting Stage: Adult!
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? Yes please. Would like to see lines before coloring ^-^

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I'd love his base to be either white or black. Everything else is up to you!
Face: CC; I'd love the snarly mouth with saber-fangs or the fangs usually found on Bearwalkers, with the eyes of the Kalona male. Eyes a pretty light (Glowing?) blue. I'd like his ear to be spliced from the fox-walker template or the wolf-walker. Angeni ear-wings, if you can manage them!
Mane: CC! I'd love it to be thick, wild, and somewhat long with braids.
Tail: The long, fluffy tail. I think it's the fox-tail? Or heck, custom-drae it to be a fluffy cat tail!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feline Paws, both legs down. Raptor claws on both front and back legs. I'd love for his paws to have the angeni fetlocks and the wing-wisps!
Reference Image(s):
INSPO TIME!
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image <--My character!)
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
(^Potential Father of^)(^Potential Mate Of^)

Horn(s): Kalona Backswept + 'Suti Smooth horns
Wings:
Top Wings; Kalona Wing Style 3; Tattered Feathers.
Middle Wings; Angeni Wing Style 3; Your discretion on which one looks best!
Bottom Wings; 'Suti Wing Style Frilled (Downturned)
Extra Wing; If you can fit in a 4th pair of wings, There's a set going around that are kind of a kalona/angeni splice? idk but the option is there if you wanna play around :>
(Or, really, have fun there. Just Kalona, Angeni, and 'Suti wings. Please feel free to make them custom-drawn hybrid wings biggrin )

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Yes please! Bones and feathers and teeth and roses loved!

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:56 am
Entry Tag: (Lunadriel | Mutant Flutter | Heavy-??? (You decide!) | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: - I think the original was heavy. I'm okay with that, or more. Whatever you are mused to do.
Soquili Species: - What species or combination of species is your custom? Flutter with mutant traits
Concept Origin: World of Warcraft
WIP Needed? Do you need a WIP for your custom? Yes, since this is time number two for her.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Purple! A redo of my night elf, Elune
Face: Original eye color. You can play with the facial markings, but I'd like them like this: [x] Just more visible, and less like a shadow. For the ears, I'd like them slightly longer, to look more like a night elf, but not too big for the equine body. I'd like longer eyebrows, like this: [x]
Mane: BLUE, long, and silky, with these as visual references: [1], [2]. I'd like these two images to be your muse. I asked for blue before, so will be happy with whatever you do. Feel free to add accessories to her hair, or leaves, or fairy dust. Whatever. As long as it's blue!
Tail: Matchey to the mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Same color hooves, fetlocks I would like some degree of longer.

Wings: Describe Wings - Fairy wings. I'd like you to do your own rendition of wings inspired from this: [x]
Other Notes:

Custom Items: I'd like a better necklace, with a crescent head piece, and crescent dangly earring on one side, and an ear cuff on the other. CC whip something up for the necklace, based on the necklaces and/or feather shoulder pieces from these following images:Necklace, headpiece, and earrings. Shoulders. Shoulders with better color, imo. So use those images to craft up a necklace that's both night elf and FEATHERS. Since I know you love feathers. ^_^ Or no feathers if you wish. Or just feathers. Either way, I just want something to replace the existing one.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Earring and headpiece.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/a  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:09 am
Entry Tag: (XxXPandamoniumXxX | Hippogryph | Heavy | Twins)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Soquili Species: - Hippogryph
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Nope

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: CC
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Palette 1 | Palette 2 | Palette 3 | Palette 4 | Palette 5 ( You don't have to use all, but you have free range of what you want to go with! )

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - N/A
Wings: Describe Wings - CC
Other Notes: No beaks of any kind, I don't like them.

Custom Items: CC

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:19 am
Entry Tag: (Fea Line| Unicorn | Heavy | Solo )

COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON!

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: - Unicorn
Body Build: Reg
Concept Origin: Cosplay of a Shadowrunner from World of Warcraft
WIP Needed? Only if you feel like it ^_^

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dark charcoal color fading to a brownish black on his legs, and tail tip
Face: a tiny beard in the same brownish black color, red eyes
Mane: Edited like ther ref. kinda scraggly, falls completely to one side, hardly any bangs.
Tail: Edited unicorn tail similar to the ref please? <3 little bit of an orangey fire like glow to it.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Extra fuzz on the back of the top part of his legs, long tufts of fur on the back of his legs near the hooves. Also a tiny tuft on the back of his upper arm. Little bit of an orangey fire like glow on his hooves

Reference Image(s): Ref / Ref for the mane

Horn(s): An edited horn like the one in the ref, kinda hook like in shape. Same orangey glow to his horn as his tail/feet
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:43 am
Entry Tag: (Mewsings of An Angel | Pure Ulun'suti | Moderate to Heavy | Solo)

I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

The below is open to CC interpretation. You are welcome to play around with her concept quite a bit. The only thing is that I WANT A DRAGON! <3

Edit Category: - Moderate to Heavy
Soquili Species: Pure Ulun'suti
Concept Origin: OC

WIP Needed? Please.

Body: Colored similar to this, with the red and black toning. Feel free to play with it.

Face: Golden eyes, with snake-like thin pupils.

Mane: Edited - CC. Can be however you please, colors are up to you! Even fiery!

Tail: N/A. Stock scaled tail with Tail Blade. Maybe edited blade making it look a little more wicked?
Colored like the rest of the body, with a mix of red, gold and black scales.

Hooves/Fetlocks: CC

Reference Image(s):
Coloration
Horns
Inspiration #1
Inspiration #2
Inspiration #3
Inspiration #4

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Styled like the daeva horns in this image. Horns basically stretch toward the nose. They would be a ruddy golden color, with some sheen to them.

Wings:
Spread Style wings with Scales.
Coloration similar to image, maybe some golden veining to the wings?

Scales: Leg, Belly and Back Scales.
Colored like the rest of the body, with a mix of red, gold and black scales.

Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items:
Jewelry. NOT full-body, even if it's just strands of shiny here and there. This is very CC, I just give examples below of ideas that I have.
-Golden jewelry on legs with precious stones (emeralds, diamonds, rubies, etc)
-A pendant or collar with a flame-shaped gem in the middle of it, noting her Fire domain~ Perhaps with a fire "dragon" wisping out of it to swirl around her?
-Golden strands wrapped and dangling from her horns, maybe some bells.
-Jeweled golden bangles on her tail and clipped on her wings.

Imagine her like a desert dancer with an infinite love for anything shiny.

Inspiration #1
Inspiration #2
Inspiration #3
Inspiration #4

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Embyr
Owner: Mewsings of An Angel
Breed: Desert Dragon Dancer
Temper: Volatile

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Angeni Only. Please check the Reserved List.
Justification for Domain Choice: Explain why your Angeni has his or her domain.

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Fire

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:51 am
Entry Tag: (Tsunake | Kalona | Mod-Heavy | Solo (re)custom

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: - Mod to heavy, depending on your preference.
Soquili Species: - Kalona
Body Build: Draft or warhorse, please! Whichever looks better.
Concept Origin: RECUSTOM
WIP Needed? Sure.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Nem's coloring is supposed to take after his daddy, Rötschrek, but the sparkles were always a little odd in my opinion. I'd just sort of like him to be recolored so he's not quite the Edward Cullen of the kalona world! I'd also like for him to be pretty heavily scarred, as he's a pretty big brute who takes on any intruders in his family's territory--including skinwalkers.
Face: Maybe a custom snarl? I have a thing for sharp teeth, mmkay. Also, any scars you'd like to add!
Mane: I'd prefer him to still have a long mane, but perhaps edited to be a bit ragged/unkempt? Not necessarily dirty, but he has other things to worry about rather than making sure his hair is pristine and luscious. The way the templated long hair sits always makes me think they're a bit bald on the left side!
Tail: Original kalona tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Same as original image.

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Original Kalona horns. Can be chipped or damaged.
Wings: Describe Wings - Original Kalona wings. Left wing should be pretty heavily maimed/damaged due to a skinwalker attack.
Other Notes:

Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: --

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:19 am
Entry Tag: (Thalea | Mutant | Heavy | Twins)

Username of owner(s): Thalea
Breed: Mutant
Level of Edits: Heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  

Thalea

Devoted Mage

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:30 am
Entry Tag: (Mahogany Sunset | Mutant Nymph | Mod-Heavy? | Solo )

Edit Category: Moderate-Heavy?
Soquili Species: Mutant Nymph Usdia
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: White Tree of Gondor
WIP Needed? Yes, please!

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Thilivern
Owner: Mahogany Sunset
Breed: White Tree of Gondor
Temper: Venerable
Tag Background: tbd
Tag frame color: tbd
Tag feather color(s): tbd

Color Palette: Black: for use on eye markings, gem strings, and wherever else it's mentioned. #060C7C: darkest blue; for use on eyes, inner ears, eye markings, banner, and darkest streaks in hair. #2591DC: jewel-tone blue; for use on eye markings, hooves, some flowers, and any applicable glowing gems. #48B7E5: "pale blue" mentioned all over the place; slightly darker and lighter shades could be used in a gradient or something. #E4F3FD: palest blue; for use in streaks in hair, eye markings, and other places where it seems right. White: not necessarily completely white, possibly an extremely pale blue so that the shading shows up, if that's a problem; used wherever mentioned.
Body: White. Across his shoulders, back, and upper tail is a pale blue background with a white leaf pattern like this that fades into the white parts of his coat when it reaches them.
Face: Very pale blue fading to white toward the muzzle and around eyes, with markings like this around the eyes. Eyes should be half-lidded and looking toward the ground to show more of the markings. Mouth edit so he's not quite so smiley looking, eyebrows slightly draw together ("furrowed brow"). Ears slightly more slender and bowed out than the nymph ears - [x]. Ears should be white with blue inner ears. Deep blue irises (#060C7C maybe) without sclera or pupils. Eyebrows between white and pale blue.
Mane: Cascades messily and curly to just above ankles. White with blue streaks (i.e. used to be blue, turned white, now has a few dark streaks left) the same color as his eyes and a braided crown. Maybe a few other messy, disheveled braids in there - it shouldn't be too voluminous, since he's a guy and he has to have a little bit of practicality. X3 Along with the regular hair, I'd love it if he had leaves and vines growing in his mane, much like Calixte. They can be braided in, as well. The leaves should be a bright white. Light blue flowers also braided in, with white centers (like Calixte's, five-petaled). Finished hairstyle might look something like this.
Tail: Nymph fawn tail. Top section should be pale blue with white leaf markings - outer 'fluff' is white.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cloven nymph hooves. Fetlocks - small bit longer than regular fetlocks; like the Cerynei templates, but a little looser/less rigid looking. Hooves should be a jewel-tone blue - #2591DC maybe. Fetlocks fade from white into a pale blue.
Reference Image(s): Leaf markings, eye markings, [ears], complete hairstyle, Calixte

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Custom antlers similar to these. They should be white, seemingly made of wood and sprouting white leaves and pale blue flowers with white centers (like the ones in his hair). Draped with glowing blue gems on black string in the shapes of teardrops.
Wings: N/A
Scales: N/A
Other Notes: A small, white sapling sprouting on his rump, with roots circling his legs to his knees, as well as around his tail. Leaves should be white with a few small blue flowers. (A tiny bonsai version of this with leaves.)

Trading Post Items: None.
Custom Items: Silver crown like Aragorn's and a bracelet based on his ring of power. Tabards (wider + smoother than shop ones) with this emblem on it. Banner should be dark blue of his eyes with the White Tree emblem in white. Also, a thin white border just inside the edge of the banner.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Ring, crown. White Tree Emblem  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces