Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
The Three Broomsticks ~ Open, Now Hiring! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 8:21 pm
User Image

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
                                                              Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
                                                              I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
                                                              Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
                                                              Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vinny looked down at his almost wine red nice jacket. He liked the color but it felt a bit much. He heard aeryn approach and looked up. He had to admit she looked good in a dress 'Whoa keep your cool there bud you barley got this together as is' Vinny though as aren approched. She complemented his jacket and said it was nice which made him blush a bit. "Thanks! My grandma sent it for me...Um I got you some flowers!" Vinny said holing them out to her. Uh oh he got to many didn't he? Was that bad? Creepy? He sure hoped she didn't mind the near small garden. He couldn't choose! He picked ones he thought she like! "Lets go inside before we freeze." The freezing was mainly for Aeryns sake.

Gong in the waitress came to seat them lingering a bit longer look at vinny before getting a table that allowed leg room. He had been here once so he had not much experiance with the menu. Come order time he got a large Butterbeer, a Shepherds pie and a Roast beef and Yorkshire pudding dishes. Curse his black hole stomach! Once Aeryn ordered he decided it be best to break the awkwardness, or try to. "The dress is nice. I didn't know you owned a dress." He said. Just be himself, like grandma had sugested.

Masquerading as a man with a reason
                                                                            My charade is the event of the season
                                                                            And if I claim to be a wise man
                                                                            It surely means that I don't know
                                                                            On a stormy sea of moving emotion
                                                                            Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean

Miss Gryffindork

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 10:23 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Three Broomsticks
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Vinny
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? A Date.... Thing
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Why am I so awkward?

Aeryn shuffled nervously, not sure what she was supposed to do. After all, this was her very first date.... ever. The wind blew harder, catching her hair and dancing it around. After she complimented his outfit, Vinny told her his grandma sent him his new jacket, she grinned. That did seem like something Grandma Cloutier would send. He then mentioned his large handful of flowers, and she nodded. He handed them over and they both realized that he maaaaaaay have gotten too many. She held them all in her arms, looking like she'd robbed a flower shop. She giggled awkwardly, looking at Vinny over the heap of flowers.

Aeryn followed Vinny into the restaurant, sitting at the table the waitress had found for them. She read the menu (probably a couple hundred times), blushing vividly as she tried to slow her racing heart. After a while, she settled on butterbeer and a yorkshire pudding, because apparently they were really good here. After a few moments of strange, uncomfortable silence, Vinny commented on her dress. "Oh, um.... thanks. I just... mom sent it. If you don't believe me, it was pink this morning. What is it with my mum and pink?" That thought made her laugh, a vision of her mum browsing the little boutiques she liked shopping at. Of course, she still had no idea how a pink, fluffy dress shouted "Aeryn!", but hey, Vinny liked the dress, even though it was now a dark emerald green.

Kungfudemoness

I ᴍᴇssᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ, I ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ, I sᴛɪʟʟ ᴍᴇss ᴜᴘ ʙᴜᴛ I'ʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ʜɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ. I ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ɴᴇxᴛ
Bɪʀᴅs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ꜰʟʏ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ. Nᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ʟᴇᴀʀɴs ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ
I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ 'ᴛɪʟ I ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
Nᴏ, I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜰᴀɪʟ
I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs, I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 7:27 pm
User Image

Vinny was glad this table normally sat four enough table room for them and the small garden and enough room for him to take all the room he needed, well mostly he had to heep his legs tucked back so the wouldn't brush the bottom of the table. "Maybe it only came in pink? Don't let my grandma know she might make you like 5 more dresses." Vinny joked. His grandma preferred homemade gifts and he knew a few hoddies of aeryns had been made by his grandma for her birthday. "Hey since I'm the bottomless pit I can pay. In case you wanna get desert." He said usully they split the bill per who got what but he had asked her on a date it was only fair. He saved up all his leftover Hogsmeade money to make sure they could have fun. "Perhaps afterwards we can go to the park and make a big snow man we did at the quad." Vinny smirked remembering that snow man. He had to stretch to get the head on and was pleased something was taller than him.

Miss Gryffindork

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 11:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Three Broomsticks
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Vinny
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? A Date.... Thing
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Why am I so awkward?

Aeryn chuckled when Vinny suggested her new dress came in only pink. He then mentioned his grandma making her more dresses and the brunette shuddered. "Nooo! That's not something I need. I like... never wear dresses. I'm not really even sure why I wore it today. I could've worn pants! You never have minded that." She rubbed the back of her neck, chuckling. They placed their orders, though hers only one for her to his three. He said he'd pay for dinner, given that he was the one doing most of the dining. "I can cover dessert, don't worry. I can get our drinks too, if you need. Mum sent me some extra money." After their drinks arrived, Vinny mentioned going to the park to build a snowman like the one they'd built at the quad last year. "Absolutely! But bigger than last year 'cause you're taller. And maybe we can also make a smaller one. Y'know, about my height." The thought of having cutesy matching snowmen made the girl blush, but she turned to look down at the table so he (hopefully) wouldn't see the flaming red of her cheeks.

Kungfudemoness

I ᴍᴇssᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ, I ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ, I sᴛɪʟʟ ᴍᴇss ᴜᴘ ʙᴜᴛ I'ʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ʜɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ. I ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ɴᴇxᴛ
Bɪʀᴅs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ꜰʟʏ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ. Nᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ʟᴇᴀʀɴs ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ
I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ 'ᴛɪʟ I ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
Nᴏ, I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜰᴀɪʟ
I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs, I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 10:32 am
User Image

Vinny did his best not to look like he noticed the blush. He was probably blushing all the same. The food came and vinny was honestly impressed she got all their (well mostly his) food in one trip. Vinny almost felt guilty eating so much but alas he had one hell of an appetite. The food seemed to ease the tension and even at one point aeryn cracked a joke that almost had Vinny snort his butterbeer. For desert they shared a cake slice where vinny was careful to only take half. The chatted a bit longer to let their food settle before paying and heading back out.

(To the park!)

Miss Gryffindork

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:30 pm

User Image♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

fourth year || Ravenclaw || halfblood
Music club || Quidditch reserve || Dueling Club
irregular attendee of Astronomy and Adventuring Club

The conversation had been a long time coming, but when they actually talked to each other, everything had just made sense. Sona hadn’t yelled again, but she had told him to stop apologizing about a hundred times because ”It’s not your fault. We’re literally alive because of you so don’t go blaming yourself. If anything, I’m sorry you felt like you had anything to be sorry about or had to avoid me.”

They’d finally talked about the terse little letters over the rest of the summer. About how scared they’d both been that night. About how angry Jonah was at Lock. About how useless Sona felt during the fight. And about why they never said anything about their thoughts to the other person. Sona had finally gotten the story of him and Iggy and even found out about his crush on Vespera before that. She teased him about never bringing up his crushes before and finally--finally it felt more like last year, where they’d hold each other’s arms to class and study late in the evening. Back then. Back to normal. Well, maybe. Obviously important things hadn’t come up last year either.

”Was that everything?” Sonora felt as light as a feather, and clear as a sunny day, even if the weather was quite chilly outside the Three Broomsticks. ”So. I think we have learned that whether you’re feeling upset or frustrated or confused or crushing on your roommate, you should always tell your best friend.” She said it about the both of them, and smiled, relieved and happy and just so, so grateful to have her best friend back. ”Promise?”

As they considered the menu, Sonora spoke up with a little smirk: ”Oh! One last confession: I admit to trying to dilute your and Ves’s coffee over the last few years. In return, breakfast’s on me. What do you want?” She pointed out the slices of pumpkin and chocolate pie on display, her little grin widening. ”Those, on the other hand, are on you, courtesy of our bet at Quidditch tryouts last year.”

[url=https://pin.it/aovgvf5uwo4i6k][imgright="height=100,width=100
https://i.imgur.com/5DP7EY2.jpg[/imgright] User Image User Image
At the end of a storm is a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark
Walk on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
♫♪
"You'll Never Walk Alone" by Gerry and the Pacemakers, cover by Celtic Women

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Courtyard
xxx Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Aldrick
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? A Real Date
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I'm super nervous!

Jessalyn was totally and entirely nervous for this date-thing with Aldrick. The morning before their date, she'd dressed in a twirly blue dress, which she'd been informed complimented her eyes quite well. She tied her long hair up into a fancy twirly bun, then used some silvery ribbon to tie it in place. There, that looked nice, right? She frowned at her reflection, but had to make time. Slipping on her comfy flats, she sighed at the mirror once more, then hurried out. She grabbed a jacket and went to meet Aldrick at the Courtyard.

Once they met up, the couple walked toward Hogsmeade. They didn't talk much, or.... at least Jessalyn wasn't aware of any conversation. Once in the village they walked over to the Three Broomsticks, which was good because Jess was starving. They'd gotten seated and the redhead glanced over the menu. After a moment, she dug in her bag and pulled out her small notepad, complete with colorful pens. "They don't have lasagne, but their shepherd's pie is amazing too. Any ideas what you want for lunch?" She drew a little picture of a pie, then handed the pad, along with the pen case, over to Aldrick. Hopefully he wouldn't be upset she wasn't too talkative.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇsᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙᴇ ᴍʏ ɢᴜᴇsᴛ, I'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ʀᴜɴs ᴏᴜᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɢᴏ ꜰᴀʀ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴄᴀʀs
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɪs sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʟᴏsᴇ 'ᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪɴ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙʀᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴀʀᴛ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙɪɢ ᴏʟᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴛs ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ's ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ɴᴏᴡ ꜰᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ. Iᴛ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:49 pm
User Image
☽Aldrick✩Knapp☾
Gryffindor Fourth YearUser Image

▬▬ "In learning you will teach,"▬▬

Aldrick was nervous about this date, he really wanted to take Jessalyn to somewhere with Lasagne, but there wasn't any place in Hogsmeade. He would have to suffice with the second best, giving her cookies. He begged Aidene and Brook to give him some of their cookies, and managed to snag some from Brook when he promised he would make her something over summer break, she would probably forget by then. They walked in silence to the three broom sticks, but Aldrick didn't know enough sign language, and they couldn't write and walk.

Once they were seated, Jessalyn pulled out a notebook and Aldrick sighed with relief, he had forgotten his sketchbook, and he figured they'd be writing back and forth, instead of trying to read lips while eating. He took the notepad and read what she wrote, and drew. He grinned at her, "Shepherd's pie is quite nice, but peas are gross. I'm between the Soup of the Day and Fish and Chips. Any opinions over the better of the two? What will you get? Get whatever you want Jessalyn, let me use my allowance on you, please. I'm kinda sad they don't have lasagna. What would you say about coming over to my house over winter break? My mom would love to meet you, I've never brought a girl friend home before. Or Any friend besides Liz and Auggie, but they were really there to see Brook or a Lane. P.S. Your pie is very cute." Aldrick stopped writing, that was quite a long note to pass along, Jessalyn was going to worry about what he was writing. He read it over, drew a smiley face, then passed the notepad back to Jessalyn. He hoped she wouldn't mind that he called her his girl friend, that's what they were though, right? They were on a date, they were hanging out outside of classes, that was dating right?

▬▬ "and in teaching you will learn." ▬▬

Where: The Three Broomsticks
With Whom: Jessalyn
Thinking about: Maybe, the future?
Aldrick Description: 5'5" Blond boy with gorgeous eyes.
Wearing: Tan Pans, dark blue button up shirt

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Courtyard

Jessalyn tapped her fingers on the tabletop, bouncing a bit in her seat. She'd never been on a date before, and she was pretty sure Aldrick had. At least, he seemed really calm and collected. Maybe she was misreading the situation? She looked over at him, admiring the way his curls moved as he did, his writing flowing across the page. In the sunlight he looked almost... angelic... When he moved to rotate the page back, she blushed, looking away from him. Hopefully he hadn't caught her staring. She turned her gaze to his words, reading about his dislike of peas and his options for lunch. She also got invited to his house, apparently, with the note that his mom wanted to meet her. Grabbing her favorite pink pen, she began her note back. "I love peas! Now broccoli... As for the choices, I suppose it depends on what the soup is today. But their fish and chips are great. And for you spending money on me, don't worry, I'll cover dessert... or maybe treats at Honeydukes?"

Jess read over the part about girlfriends, wondering if there had been many girls that simply hadn't made the cut. Hopefully she wouldn't be one of the unfortunate souls.... at least not yet. She glanced at the paper, then continued writing. "I think it would be nice to meet your family, but only if you meet mine too. That might have to wait until you're more steady at BSL, though. Everyone's deaf to some degree. And thanks about my pie! I doodle when I get nervous..." She was about to start another drawing, but she realized she'd been holding the book a little too long. Instead, she pushed it toward him, biting her lip while he read.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:32 pm
User Image
☽Aldrick✩Knapp☾

Aldrick smiled when Jess didn't run off at the mention of Girl friend. He took the book back from her, and read what she wrote. he made a grimace that she liked peas, but each to their own he guessed. She was up to meeting his family, that was good. He wrote back to her, "I hope you don't mind kids though, they're everywhere. I have 6 younger siblings. It's always crazy there." He started to write about how loud it was, but Jess wouldn't hear that noise, so it wouldn't matter to her. He continued writing, "I will buy lunch, and you may buy treats at Honeydukes if you wish. On that note, I think I'll have the fish and chips. Then there's no questioning over what it is I'll get. So, what will you be getting Jess? He drew a small piece of candy on the paper, then passed the note on to her. When their server came up Aldrick smiled, and made note that he wished for the Fish and Chips.

Thinking about: There's something fishy about this

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Courtyard

Jessalyn tugged at a curl that'd come loose while she waited on Aldrick to read her note. He cringed at some point, but she had no clue what'd caused the expression. That caused her to bite her lip, looking around to try and figure out if he was angry... or maybe he now disliked her? She was afraid to ask. After a second, he started writing and she released the breath she hadn't been aware she'd been holding. Why was she so concerned about this? Jess had always been rather carefree, but something about Aldrick made her belly feel all fluttery.

After a few minutes, he offered the book back. She poured over his words, gasping softly when she read that there were six kids in his home. That was quite a few, but heck, her own home had three. She imagined his home as wild and boisterous, compared to her much calmer home. It'd calmed quite a bit with most of them in school, and it was weird. "I don't mind them at all. It seems like it would be fun." She grinned up at him, then looked back over at the menu. "I appreciate you buying me lunch. It will be my delight to get treats afterward. As for lunch, I'm going to have the shepherd's pie. It sounds really good." She grinned, then looked over at the waitress. Hurriedly, she pushed the book back toward Aldrick, hastily signing her order. Unfortunately, the poor server looked lost. Jess turned her gaze to Aldrick, hoping the boy wouldn't be annoyed that she didn't have the desire to speak. Plus, the word "shepherd" was really confusing to say.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:01 pm
User Image
☽Aldrick✩Knapp☾

Aldrick ran his hand through his hair, the only negative on writing notes back and forth was having to wait so long between speaking. It wouldn’t be an issue once food was out, they could take the spare time to shove food in their faces, but for now, it was worrisome. When the server came over and Jess frantically signed her order, there was a lot of confusion. Jess pushed the notebook back to him, Aldrick read quickly, not really noting what he was reading. Ah what she wanted him to say her order, this was fine, “This fine lady here would like your shepherd's pie.” The server nodded and went to get the food he assumed, and he took time to actually read the note. So she didn’t mind kids, that was a plus. It was going to be impossible to ignore them when they were visiting. He began writing back, “You have siblings right? How many? Are you the youngest?” He swore he knew that she had a brother in school, maybe? Perhaps he was just a cousin though. He passed the short note back to Jess, not sure what else to ask. He knew her hobbies, art and music. THey obviously couldn’t share art in the middle of the Three Broomsticks. They couldn’t listen to music in this crowded place. Oh well, maybe the food would arrive soon and they would be released from this awkward writing back and forth.

Thinking about: Hopefully no older siblings to come after me.

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Courtyard

Jessalyn sighed and looked down at her lap when Aldrick spoke up for her. She felt bad, but it also wasn't her fault she was born deaf. She wanted to get to hear things too, and to speak flawlessly, but it wasn't in her cards. The girl looked over as the notepad was slid back her direction, this one a much shorter note. Uh-oh. Were they running out of things to discuss already? He asked about her siblings, and she was determined to give him something to talk about. No way was she letting this die already! "I've got two brothers, Whitney who just graduated, and Dean, who's an upperclassman. Both are deaf, but Whit is wicked good at lip-reading. Also my parents are deaf, both to different degrees. The gods didn't like our family."

She grinned, looking over at him. Glancing back to her paper, she continued. "How about you? Tell me about your family? Do you have a lot of siblings?" Drawing a speedy drawing of her little family, she pushed the book back toward Aldrick. Hopefully it fueled their conversation back up. This was their very first date, and she was really nervous about ruining his thoughts on her. She'd never dated anyone before, and she felt like she was going to blow it. Maybe she should've asked her brothers for advice.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:04 pm
User Image
☽Aldrick✩Knapp☾

Aldrick frowned. Right. Dean was still in school. He would have to be careful. He began to frantically write, "I'm sure it's not that the gods didn't like your family, but instead wanted to make you guys unique. You're very special, and I'm sure your family has fully embraced their deafness and are just as wonderful as you." He grinned up at her, and then paused in writing, partially delaying passing the note back, and partially preparing himself to write the essay that was his family. "There's obviously Brook, she's a couple years younger than I am. Two twin brothers, Chadwick and Cenek they're 9. Deepak, a brother, and Dominik, a sister, are also twins, and they're 4. Then just recently there's Erikk, he's still a wee baby, just a few months old. Then there's mom and dad, but they're usually pretty busy with work and all the young children. There's never a dull moment, Chadwick and Cenek think it's fun to destroy random objects, and then fix them before we can prove they did anything. Dominik and Deepak were influenced in their terrible twos by Rhea Lane, she taught them how to do gymnastic like things. So they've taken to flipping off of couches." Aldrick stopped writing, that was quite a bit, but what coud he say, he loved his family. Sure they were annoying, and he was left to watch them a lot when he was home, but they were family. He smiled at Jess, and was about to pass the notebook when the meal arrived. He wrote one last sentence, "How do you say 'Enjoy your meal?' " Then he passed the notebook over to Jess.

Thinking about: There's a brother. There's always a brother.

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:13 pm
User Image

Miss GryffindorK

null

null

ᴅʀʏ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴄʀᴀᴄᴋꜱ ᴀᴄʀᴏꜱꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴇꜱ
                                                    ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅꜱ ɢᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ
                                                    ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀ ᴏʟᴅ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴇʀ
                                                    ᴍᴀᴍᴀ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ

________________________________________________________

Reggie had been so happy Aspen had said yes. He promptly told his friends though he did spook Eion he made sure to wear a nice shirt but nothing overly fancy. It wasn't a dance or anything. Once he was ready and after giving up trying to get his naturally messy hair to lay flat he got his winter gear on and went to meet up with the group going to Hogsmeade. He was able to meet up with Aspen once they got there and they decided to snag a meal at the three broomsticks. He wanted to be a gentleman and held the door for Aspen. Sure he was still nervous cause he could screw this up but he was so far doing ok!

________________________________________________________

ꜱʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ ᴛɪʟʟ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴀʟʟ ʙʟᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ,
                                                                        ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʙʀɪᴄᴋ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʙᴏᴀʀᴅ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ꜱʟᴀᴍᴍɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴏʀ ʙʟᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
                                                                        ᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ,
                                                                        ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴏꜰ ʏᴇꜱᴛᴇʀᴅᴀʏ
                                                                        ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀ-ꜱᴏᴀᴋᴇᴅ ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʏ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ ʙʟᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff