Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Notices & Metaplot ]: ~ Metaplot related character advancement
[ BULLETIN ] Emergency in Star Grove! (ORP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 8:14 pm
Glancing around, he slowly made his way toward eel boy. Patted him on the back and whispered "Be very afraid. Those bushes fight dirty." Then grinned. Which was quite frankly hideous with his smatter of welps and beginner bruises from the attack bushes. And one gorgeous shiner.

Giving the bushes a quick cautionary glance, he skirted well around the bushes and wandered over toward the cart and it's...critters. He wasn't real sure what they were. Or of if he wanted to mess with him. But they was in his way. So.....

Well, maybe going home was an uderstatement. Giving a sigh, he realized his Karmic Retribution wasn't over yet.

Looking around the kart, he hollared out "Hello? May I be of assistance?"

Teigra
Wolfs Heart
EvilSilverDragon
Daisicle

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 5:51 am
What.. Just what was going on? Star blinked, dumbfounded at everything around her. Two different sets of traders were here, she was.. She was standing there like an stunned idiot while everyone else did their very best to fix the problem with the wheel. Two bushes were fighting like little children, and Guardians she was just standing there. Stunned at the sheer overwhelming nature of the issue at hand. A pair of the traders were using their animals to.. She didn't even know.

Time for some form of action. "Junior, don't make Raken get under the wheel or in the water. It's still too cold right now. Ra-" Star looked at what she had assumed was Raken. Not Raken. "I'm sorry, you're not Raken. You must be his grandson?" Her tone changed, smiling to Chal. The order still stood.

"You two. Be nice to one another, you can't make friends by throwing rocks at them." Star's attention was promptly on the feuding bushes. "It doesn't matter what happened, what matters is fixing it, and this lovely young lady has plans for everything." Star nodded to Alma, acknowledging that she'd taken the lead in getting the wheel fixed.

"Tell one another you're sorry. That's not how friends treat friends." Not even a moment's thought to how odd it was to be scolding a pair of bushes.

Junior was just as dumbstruck as his family. It felt like next to no time had passed at all, but there he was, staring at the scene unfolding before them. "R-right." He managed, snapping into action. "If I may?" He asked, holding his hand out for the rope. "I can slip the rope around the wheel and help pull it out." Junior offered, not wanting to stress the animals brought to the village by the traders. It was this or go find bigger stones than what was coming out of the bushes... Why were the bushes throwing stones at pae? Junior shook his head and returned to the issue at hand. Not letting another pae get into the water.

He paused a moment, remembering his manners. "Thank you, both, for your help. I don't know where our heads went, but if it weren't for you.." The yellow demon trailed off, realizing it wasn't the best time for worst case scenarios. "Thank you." He smiled to Eudora and Chal.

Quote:
x.x I'm horrifically sorry guys. Stress has been through the roof and rp hasn't even been a blip on the radar

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 9:40 am
By the time that he reached the wheel, everything was in a flurry of motion. Who were all these pae? He recognized Raken? No, that wasn't Raken. Raken didn't sound like that...or have feathers. Obviously he was from Rakens lineage though, the boy looked almost exactly like him. A bush was talking and throwing rocks. Things were happening but everything was chaos.

Thank Guardians Starry knew how to take control of matters. "Yes! Yes lets get that wheel up. Has anyone identified how it came down in the first place?" If they knew how it came down, they'd know what to do to prevent it from happening again. The demon suddenly ducked as a rock went wizzing by his head. "Hey! We should try rolling rocks instead of throwing them. That would be much better!

"The water isn't too cold for me." Nereus spoke up as she stepped forward. "I can also see if there's any damage that you can't see from up here." As a pure blood naiad, she could easily take cold waters and pressures, as she would often go to the bottom of the lake.

OOC: We are on the scene!  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 10:39 am
Chal looked at Pelagious, and back at the animals. "Uh.... Sure, just give me a second." He wasn't exactly sure what the other could do to help. Four animals was a lot for one pae to keep together, even if just for a moment. "Here you could take these..." Chal was about to hand off the reigns for the mules to Pelagious when he overheard his grandfather's name.

Chal pulled the reigns back towards himself. "I'm his grandson, Chal." He introduced himself to Starry and Dameon, nodding his head at the instructions to stay out of the water.

"I am going to hold onto the mules for now, they know me better anyways. You should stay close though in case we need more muscle to get this wheel out of the water. " He said turning back to Pelagious.

Quote:
Teig, Tart, Umi, Dae

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 12:26 pm
Pelagious nodded, holding his hands out only to have the pae before him to turn around and talk to someone else. Then he seemed to change his mind and decide to keep his critters all to himself. Karmic retribution points = - 3. His frustration levels were beginning to soar, though.

Eyeing this other pae, in simple disbelief, he snorted. "Might I ask if there is any way...." he paused, stopping himself from asking in a very rude manner for the pae to move the cart.

Karma. Good karma. Blessed karma.

He repeated this over amd over to himself for a second before smiling at the pae and finishing with "Anything else I can do?"

Teigra
Tartara Seabreeze
Wolfs Heart
Dementia Requiem Asumi

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 1:35 pm
"Chal.." She repeated his name, it finally clicking who he belonged to. "I'm Raken's sister in law." Star smiled, turning her attention to the young girl calling the shots. Clearly she knew what she was doing, and Star was content to let her continue to direct traffic.

"Thank you for your help Alma, we can't thank you enough." The blue demoness gave the best smile she could. Finally, Dameon was here. And dodging a rock. Oh thank the guardians, someone with some sense was here. Maybe he could keep her from going into a stand still shock again?

"That's a great idea My Love." Junior grinned at Nereus. "If you find any damage we should hopefully be able to repair it easily enough, but first we need to get the wheel out of the water." The nearly double of Dameon pondered this. He'd needed help the last time the wheel had needed just general maintenance. But with several animals to help him, it shouldn't be too difficult a task to accomplish.

"Excuse me," Junior nodded to Pel, "Is there anything I can do to help you out?" He offered, seeing that the other seemed put out.

Quote:
Tara
Ru
Wolfie
Dae

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 1:55 pm
"Ahhh. That makes sense. Obviously that makes me Rakens brother, and YOU my great nephew! Oh the stories I have on your grand dad. You see, its hard to imagine a time when he wasn't all smart and a big shot but..." FOCUS! He shook his head. "Later. There will be much time to catch up, later. We really appreciate you and Alma swinging by and helping out. Couldn't be better timing." He leaned over and gave a peck on Starry's cheek before motioning Nereus towards the water. "I'm going to take a look at the axl. See if something broke off or wore down from there." With a quick beat of his wings, he moved over to where the wheel once was connected to.

With a flash of a smile to her love, she gave a nod before walking over at her father in laws motioning. With the wheel out of the water, she'd be able to see a lot more. But she could still check out around it beforehand. With a little hop, she jumped into the cool morning waters.

Ahhh...that felt so much better. She'd never enjoy dry land more than her waters. They just...soothed her beneath the scales. As she dipped her head under, emerald eyes scanned where the wheel had tumbled. She then popped back up. "One of the ledge things on the wheel is cracked...but aside from that the wheel itself doesn't look damaged on the bottom."

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 6:15 pm
Star nodded to her husband, keeping her eyes on him as he took off to check the axel. She faintly heard the damage report from Nereus, her attention again on the pair of bushes. "Will you two help us roll rocks down to Alma?" Best to put fussy to work. Give them a chore. It always worked for their children.

Junior watched Nereus dive under the water, assess the damage, and resurface. Just a crack in the rim? It could have been so much worse. "We can fix that as soon as it comes out of the water. There should be some suitable lumber in one of the store houses." The yellow demon pondered aloud, eyes still locked upon his lovely wife.

"Chal, I'm going to transform and pull on that side of the wheel, can you have these guys pull from this side?" He asked, not eating or asked answer before jumping into the water to tie a rope around the wheel.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 7:17 pm
Lucius let his rock hit the ground as he stopped and just gaped at what had just happened. Really? The Alma nymph was doing a good job of leading this construction zone, and had a pretty good plan in place. In fact, so good she was buzzing with excitement over it. Reminded him of his blue-haired travel companion a bit. A bunch of looky-loos just suddenly had a family reunion and take over doing guardians-who-knows-what to this plan?

"Hey! Who do you think you are? This was working well and suddenly you lot start your family reunion and then take over doing your own thing." Lucius moved his foot to set pace towards the wheel, but instead kicked the rock he'd dropped. The pain shot up his leg and once it hit his central nervous system a stream of very colorful, angry words came from the midnight blue fae. His fists clenched tight as he limped around in circles.

A calming breath or two later, he humbly approached his rams and just gave Eudora a look. "This is nuts. We'll likely have to find a place to sleep for the night. We won't make it to Amārēmur by night fall if we get mixed up in this madness. Does anywhere else have a mill that you might know of?"

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 7:46 pm
Eudora's head was spinning.

She'd been about to go help the buzzing nymph collect rocks, and had been happy to be shown what was a 'bad rock' and what was good; that had been very helpful! But, next thing she knew, Lucius was handing her the ram's reigns with instructions for taking care of them! What a responsibility! She threw out a quick salute and a grin, grabbing the bag of dried fruits then taking the reigns. She did love the rams, they could be such sweeties. The fruit helped sometimes when they were being stubborn, but they had never seemed very ill-tempered, at least not that she'd seen since she'd been introduced to them at the start of the trip.

After the enthusiastic nymph had zipped off again, Eudora noticed another headed her way with different animals in tow. Ooo, what were those? She hadn't seen animals like that before! Of course, she'd never seen anything like the rams either before the start of this journey. She decided not to point out that the animals weren't hers exactly; it didn't seem to be the most important point right now. Instead, she simply smiled at Chal and nodded. "I take it that you're not from here either then?"

She would have said more, but it seemed that things were suddenly astir with more arrivals all of a sudden. Who seemed to have other ideas about what was to be done. So wait, they weren't hooking the animals up to the wheel now? Or they were? Instructions were flying in all directions and Eudora was confused; who were these new Pae? Wasn't the energetic nymph in charge? Looking bewildered, she turned to meet another nymph who had headed their way. Chuckling and shrugging her shoulders at Pel, she offered simply, "I'm really not sure? I thought I knew what was happening, but now I'm not so sure. I'm sure the help will be welcome though if we can just figure out what to do?"

She was about to say more once again when she noticed Lucius' misfortune nearby. She gasped, holding one hand over her mouth. Oh, that had to have hurt! If she hadn't been holding the rams' reigns, she would have rushed over to check on him, but as it were, he seemed to be calming himself and heading back in her direction. She aimed a quick glance at the other nymph before offering him the reigns. Could he watch the rams for a moment?

Then, she moved towards Lucius, offering a shoulder if he needed it. "Are you alright?" she frowned, concern plain on her face. But, it seemed business still came first. "This is a mess," she agreed, then took a moment to think. "I can't say I've ever seen one before today, personally, but we do have a lot of stops to make. Surely one of the others would have one? There is that other village...how long before that stop? The one by the ravine where the river flows out to sea? Kekomura was it? Do you think they might have one?"

Wolfs Heart
Chal

DaemonGabrielle
Pel

Antidia
Lucius

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 8:42 pm
Pelagious was considering banging his head against the side of the cart. But he figured with all the bruises already on his face, he didnt really want to add more. Though he was starting to wonder if any of these pae had any clue what was going on.

When the older dude asked if he could help Pel, he opened his mouth to say something very snarky but he was saved by the power of the Gods when another pae come over. Turning towards her, he greatfully accepted the reogns and turned back towards the otber dude. Holding the reigns up, he said "Nope. Just doing my Karmic Retribution!"

Then he sidled on over a couple of steps and started to cautiously rub the big sheepsy's heads.

"Thats's a good sheep." He whispered, hoping they wouldn't attack him for playing nice.

Wolfs Heart
Chal

Teigra
i d k, like frl

Antidia
Lucius

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 7:16 am
Rocks! Humming happily, Alma kept creating her bricks with the items provided. Noise around her muted as her focus extended to the rocks. Sets together made enough to enclose the wheel from one side now it was time to fix up the counter on the other side that would eventually become the storage house in her grand plan.

As the world bloomed back into focus, she noted with a frown the wheel wasn't lifed out of the water yet. Looking briefly at Chal and the pae he was talking to, she remembered his family made up the village so likely relatives.

"Hi!" Calling out to both of Starry and Dameon. The other two, Naiad and Junior she recognized from when they first arrived.

However, things were getting off course, there was building to do! Chal had the task of getting the wheel up but she'd help out.

Shooting into the air again as if propelled Alma called out to her work crew, "Alright, Rams and Mule team tie up and get ready to pull the wheel out of the water its ready to be placed back on-in place!" What was the place called? It was a really good thing the village was here for what she didn't know.

Did she hear the fae wanted to leave? Oh no, no no! "This won't take long! We just need to get the wheel up and in place then it can start working once the leaders look at it. Won't take more than ten minutes!" Once they got started moving it, she couldn't lose her work crew now!

One of her best workers was near the teams helping Chal, he deserves a hug once this was done.

Transform, she caught that word somewhere, maybe one of them had a stronger animal form? Oh is that the Pippopotomooses form Pip talked about? Shaking her head she directed towards Junior thinking he was the one that said something about, "If you know how to fix the wheel itself, could you handle that task? Chal you are in charge of getting the wheel out of the water!" He was her go to second hand. They needed to get moving and her faith in him said he'd get it done.

This time she didn't focus on her rocks, instead she waited for the task to be complete.

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Said hi and tried to driect a repair team for the wheel itself

Tartara Seabreeze
Said hi, using the rocks

DaemonGabrielle
Alma sees the good works Pel is doing, smile

Teigra
Don't leave emo

Antidia
Don't leave either emo

Wolfs Heart
Chal has been promoted to work lead on the wheel extraction!

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 8:20 am
Chal had shaken his head 'no' to answer Eudora's question. "But this isn't the first time that we have gotten wrapped up in something like this either, and this village belongs to family." Chal explained.

He watched with concern as he too, noticed that her companion had injured himself. He would have normally gone to check on them had the mules still been attached to the cart, but his friend could take care of him, and Chal had not much more to offer than condolences and questions that would likely frustrate the male who already seemed frustrated.

Right, they needed to get moving before they lost their mountain Rams. Chal did some quick work to hitch the mule and ox together with their ropes and attached them to the rope end that was going to attach to the wheel. "Alright! Chal shouted back to Alma, he looked for his uncle who seemed to be in charge of the water end of things. "The animals are ready to go when you're ready, let me know when to have them pull!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 2:52 pm
The rams not only didn't attack their new handler as he may have feared, but leaned into the petting. The female Fae they'd been traveling with on this trip had them spoiled with head and ear scratchings, so they were getting used to such treatment. After a bit, one of the rams pulled back slightly, only to sniff at Pel's hand, then rub his muzzle against the nymph's palm.

Watching Pel's wary nature and the rams' response brought forth a giggle from Eudora. Opening the small bag in her hands, she held out a few dried fruits to Pel. "They love these. Dried grapes; it's one of their favorite treats. Should help us get them moving to go help. Try it, give them a couple and they'll follow you anywhere."

DaemonGabrielle
Pel

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 3:17 pm
Pel was shocked as the animal leaned into him. It wasn't so bad. He figured they would be big, mean, ogres. Instead they were big fluffy clouds! Giggling a little, he amped up the rubbing.

Jumping a bit when Eudora handed him him treats, he turned to thank her when he let out a little shriek and danced away a few steps.

"Bad cloud! No eat Pelagious's berries!" He said sternly from behind Eudora. Then he pushed her hands toward the rams. So they could eat from her instead.

"Little friendly, aren't they?" He asked
Teigra

:[ Notices & Metaplot ]: ~ Metaplot related character advancement

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas