Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
The Daily Dragon - School Newspaper - Open 2061-62 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

addaellis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:05 am
XI The law, the justice, the truth...

AUGUST TANZIL MEYLIAN LI
first year || Slytherin || muggleborn
Daily Dragon writer || Language club

One moment August was struggling up the stairs, and the next he was being scooped up. At first he tried to exclaim some kind of protested greeting "Mr. De--Ferdie! H-hi!" but soon shut up to listen to the rapid-fire instruction. He was soon deposited in the newspaper room, and assigned to cookie dutie.

"Absolutely," he acknowledged, and started pulling cookies from the box that he now noticed had been floating behind Ferdie. When the cookies were neatly arranged next to the forms, August took a cookie and form for potential writers and quickly penned in his application.

As he was occupied, another older student walked in with a cat. "Hello," August greeted, before checking back in with Ferdie. "Is there anything else I can do to help out? Would he need help with..typewriters?"

Name: August Li
Year: 1
House: Slytherin
Any experience: No journalism-related experience, but I have been writing short stories for school and for fun for two years.
Why do you want to be a writer for the Daily Dragon?: I admire Ferdie's writing and would like to learn from him.
Do you agree to have your writing reviewed and checked by editors before being published?: Yes, please do.
This position has a deadline, do you understand and can you abide by the deadlines given?: Yes.

No matter what, I promise, I will protect you. IV

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ARIANELL BLODWEN _________
Slytherin, Sixth Year _____._____
════════════════════════
________

Arianell bundled up in her fluffy coat before she left the common room that day. It was freezing down in the dungeons and chilly everywhere else it seemed. Passing the Muggle Studies class, she reached the empty classroom where the newspaper club was held and sized the room up and down in a single glance. "Hello boys'," she said breezily, always on her best behavior when in the club. It was one of the few places she bit her tongue and worked happily along with other people, because, for once, they all had a common goal: news and gossip. Ari was a gossip-hound. So she was eager to snatch up the role of gossip girl and advice columnist for the year. When she graduates, she might actually have to give the real newspaper game a try.

Name: Arianell Blodwen
                  Year: Sixth
                  Any experience: 3 years in the club
                  Why do you want to be an advice/gossip writer for the Daily Dragon?: I'm a naturally curious person, I think everyone has a right to know as much as they can about the places and people around them.
                  Do you agree to have your writing reviewed and checked by editors before being published?: Yes
                  This position has a deadline, do you understand and can you abide by the deadlines given?: Yes

══════════════════════
WHEN:: First Meeting
WHERE:: 1st Floor Classroom
WITH WHO:: Daily Dragon Club

══════════════════════

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:23 pm
User Image
User Image
JONAH CASTOR LANE
Half-BloodRavenclawSecond Year BeaterTwelve Years OldThe Daily Dragon

» Fall 2043 » The Daily Dragon » With: Newspaper Crew
» Status: Glad to be back

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Although the year had admittedly gotten off on a rocky start, Jonah found himself feeling at perfect peace from the moment he stepped into the club room. The Daily Dragon smelled of ink, parchment, and sugary sweets, filling Jonah with a sense of home as he dropped his messenger bag by a typewriter and pulled his camera off from around his neck.

The second year filled out his form as he scanned over the room. It seemed like so far it was just the usual faces, with the new addition of August that he’d already been expecting. “Hey August, glad you made it!” He greeted cheerfully as he partook in a chocolate-chip cookie. Ferdie’s cookies were the best—he’d attempted to make a batch himself over the vacation, but his had come out horribly over-creamed to the point they were about as thick as a sheet of parchment. His brother’s attempt had gone over much better, but even those had paled in comparison. “Stairs didn’t get you on the way up, did they?”

‘It’s going to be strange when Ferdie’s gone next year…’ He thought to himself. Sure it had only been a year in the club, but Ferdie was still the only editor he’d known, and he wasn’t entirely sure who was officially taking over once he was gone. Was it Eddie? Someone else? He supposed the newspaper was in capable hands no matter who took over—he pretty well trusted every member of the club— but that wouldn’t change the fact that he would certainly be missing Ferdie’s calming presence. “Ferdie, is there anything I can do to help?”

--

Name: Jonah C. Lane
Year: Second
House: Ravenclaw
Any experience: One year in the club as both a writer and photographer
Why do you want to be a writer for the Daily Dragon?: I enjoy writing the articles and spending time with everyone.
Why do you want to be a photographer for the Daily Dragon?: The photography is my favorite part and I had fun pulling double-duty last year. Plus, I'd like to be able to help as much as I can before my schedule gets bogged down with electives and tests.
Do you have your own camera and means to develop pictures?: Yes
Do you agree to have your writing reviewed and checked by editors before being published?: Yes
This position has a deadline, do you understand and can you abide by the deadlines given?: Yes

═════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Addaellis

Kungfudemoness

Hm, a curious mind, an adventurous spirit!
Oh, you could do so well in so many places, my boy
Legacy or not, I see you going far
But, let's see then... I think, for you, it'll be

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:58 pm
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃
User ImageSecond Year SlytherinUser Image
▬▬"Just as there are two sides to every story, there are two sides to every person. " ▬▬

Vespera walked into the Dragon, excited for another year of writing. She was determined to write some of the quidditch games, mostly so she could comment on Jonah's playing. She saw two of her favorite boys, August, and Jonah. Perfect timing. Vespera went and grabbed a cookie, and began filling out the form they used. "Hullo there, Jonah, August, And the rest of ya." She smiled, glad to be amoungst friends. She finished iflling out the form, and took her quill and poked Jonah and August, "The second of many quill pokes to come Jonah, and the first of many quill pokes for you August. Welcome to the club!" She giggled and skipped to a chair andsat down.

▬▬ "Within each of us is the capacity for both good and evil." ▬▬

OOC: Open for INteraction

trickblues

addaellis

Form

Name: Vespera Salazar (Linked above)
Year: Second
Any experience: A Year at the Dragon, and writing in journals galore.
Why do you want to be a writer for the Daily Dragon?: Because I was one last year and it was a grand ol' time.

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:19 pm
XI The law, the justice, the truth...

AUGUST TANZIL MEYLIAN LI
first year || Slytherin || muggleborn
Daily Dragon writer || Language club

August stayed nearby, ready to jump at the opportunity if Ferdie needed anything, but greeted lane and Vespera when they arrived with a nod and polite smile. His eyes narrowed a sliver when Lane mentioned the stairs....He knows and he's mocking you, he thought immediately, but outwardly smirked at the joke. "No no, it was fine," he said with a wave, hoping that Vespera hadn't been anywhere nearby to see when Ferdie had had to rescue him--and the no doubt comical expression August had as he flapped after Ferdie.

Speaking of, Vespera herself showed up shortly after, and greeted them with the customary pokes. "Hardly the first," he muttered. "Yes, thank you for your welcomes. I hope to be a good addition to the team and look forward to learning a lot from everyone."

Stefan Lee Salvatore

No matter what, I promise, I will protect you. IV

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:21 am
✠ Quinn Ezekiel Conri-Dechering ✠ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <4th Year>
Time: 2042-2043
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Quinn had only joined last year but he had learned a lot from the others. Not only did his writing improve but he learned a lot about the personalities in the club. Ferdie, despite being gorgeous and one of the most sought after guys in the school, was down to earth, helpful, and kind. Felix was likely to take over, though, Quinn wasn't sure if that was rumor or true or a combination of both. Arianell while she could be a bit aloof seeming, loved a good bit of story, and was nice enough in the club at least. August and Jonah were the first years, or now second years, who were excitable and helpful in Quinn's opinion. Vespera was a second year, now, as well who tended to like joking about poking people. Quinn might just be tempted to hex her if she more than poked him twice (something mild, he was not a monster). He wondered how he fit into the group and how the others saw him. He was quiet, he knew that, probably the quietest of the group, but beyond that... Who knew? He took a deep breath walking into the classroom, much more composed than last year. He wasn't caught off guard by Ferdie's charm and smiled slightly with a nod to everyone as he got his form and began to fill it out. It was going to be a good year or so he hoped. It was working out for his sister, why couldn't it work out for him? Besides, this year he at least was more accepting of himself even if he didn't want to broadcast himself to others.

Name: Quinn Ezekiel Conri-Dechering
                                                Year: 4th
                                                Any experience: Writing essays and assignments for classes, some poetry I've written for fun that is sort of mediocre in my opinion. Also, I was in the club last year.
                                                Why do you want to be a writer for the Daily Dragon?: I have always enjoyed writing. I find it is an excellent way to communicate my ideas more articulately than when I have to speak my mind aloud. Also, I enjoyed my time here the year before.
                                                Do you agree to have your writing reviewed and checked by editors before being published?: yes
                                                This position has a deadline, do you understand and can you abide by the deadlines given?: yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                Ah, such concern for your dear sister
                                                A quiet, thoughtful mind, hm?
                                                Yes, I know just where to put you,

Ravenclaw!
                                                {OoC: }
                                                Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:21 am
The road outside my house
Is paved with good intentions
Hired a construction crew
'Cause it's hell on the engine
And you are the dreamer

Hαℓƒвℓσσ∂ Gячƒƒιиdσя Sενεитн Ƴєαя Ƒємιηιѕт Cнαѕεя

╰☆╮Gi walked into the newspaper club room with a bittersweet feeling. She'd joined her first year when it had just started up again and now she was a seventh getting ready to leave and the club was thriving like it should, it was all so beautiful! She was going to miss the camaraderie that came from the club but she would hopefully still find it out in the real world when she finally (hopefully finally she means) started her work as a forreal forreal photographer. She passed by Jonah talking with his group of friends and just gave his hair a light tousle finding the junior photographer as adorable as usual before finding and filling out the usual forms and grinning at Ferdie. "Hey! Ready for our last year? Wow, that sounded a whole lot less sad when I was thinking it." Gi grimaced lightly at her words but bounced right back when she saw the normal box of cookies beside him.

Name: Gi-Seung Cho
                                                      Year: Seventh
                                                      House: Gryffindor
                                                      Any experience: Six years with the club and many before that as a candid photographer!
                                                      Why do you want to be a photographer for the Daily Dragon?: I absolutely love taking pictures and it's something I plan on doing for the rest of my life so why not do what you love and love what you do, you know?!

And we are the dream
I could write it better than you ever felt it
So hum hallelujah
Just off the key of reason
I thought I loved you
But it's just how you looked in the light

Kungfudemoness

Trickblues

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:18 pm
User Image

Welcome to my silly life
                                              Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood
                                              Miss 'No way, it's all good', it didn't slow me down
                                              Mistaken, always second guessing, underestimated
                                              Look, I'm still around

______________________________

Felix was so nervous running the newspaper but he took solace in the though Ferdie had trusted him to be able to do this. he was here early with what seemed to be a tradition know, cookies. Sure it was half the amount Ferdie had brought but it was what he could do seeing as he couldn't bake. Luckily the house elves in the kitchens took pity on him. He also needed to pick a person to take over after he graduated. He had a good idea who he wanted he just hoped they would want to. he also hoped people would take him seriously at the job. He usually didn't have too much of a presence. Though he may be unfairly comparing himself to Ferdie. As he waited he sorted out the forms as Splat was reinspecting the classroom making sure no other cats had claimed her windowsill

So complicated, look happy, you'll make it
                                                                  Filled with so much hatred, such a tired game
                                                                  It's enough, I've done all I can think of
                                                                  Chased down all my demons, I've seen you do the same

Trickblues

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:06 pm
User Image
User Image
Make my way through the motions, I try to ignore it
But home's looking farther the closer I get
Don't know why I can't see the end, is it over yet?
A short leash and a short fuse don't match
They tell me it ain't that bad
Now don't you overreact
So I just hold my breath, don't know why
I can't see the sun when young should be fun (fun)

JONAH CASTOR LANE
Half-BloodRavenclawThird Year BeaterThirteen Years OldThe Daily Dragon

» Fall 2044 » The Daily Dragon » With: Felix
» Wearing: Uniform, minus robes » Status: Dragon, Sweet Dragon

The past Summer had been a right mess as far as Jonah was concerned. With his parents’ divorce and having to move to stupid, pointless Godric’s Hollow, he was eager to leave and get back to Hogwarts. After talking to Vespera he knew he should talk to his mother, but… He just wasn’t ready. He hoped throwing himself into his work for the next couple months would help him to sort through his feelings on the whole matter so he could talk to her over Christmas, but who knew?

Jonah was pleasantly surprised when he stepped into The Daily Dragon to be met with the familiar smell of cookies. He grinned when he spotted Felix. “Hey, you kept with tradition!” After placing his bag in his usual seat, Jonah partook in one of the sugary sweets as he went about completing his form. “Did you make these yourself, Felix? They’re good! Y’know, if you need help next time, I’d be happy to lend a hand. I tried to make some last year like Ferdie, but…” He frowned, “Well, they turned out okay, but actually you’d probably be better off with my sister, come to think of it. Mine tend to come out flat as a disc.”

--

Name: Jonah C. Lane
Year: Third
Any experience: Two years with the dragon as both a photographer and writer.
Why do you want to be a writer for the Daily Dragon?: I enjoy writing the articles and spending time with everyone.
Why do you want to be a photographer for the Daily Dragon?: The photography is my favorite and I thought I would probably drop it once I started electives, but I can't do it! Count me in for the long haul.

OOC:
Kungfudemoness

And I guess the bad can get better
Gotta be wrong before it's right
Every happy phrase engraved in my mind
And I've always been a go-getter
There's truth in every word I write
But still the growing pains, growing pains
They're keeping me up at night

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:25 pm
User Image

Welcome to my silly life
                                              Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood
                                              Miss 'No way, it's all good', it didn't slow me down
                                              Mistaken, always second guessing, underestimated
                                              Look, I'm still around

Felix smirked when Jonah entered and gravitated to the cookies "If I made them they be better bludgers than cookies." He joked. He had a bad baking track record. "Perks of being Hufflepuff is I can bribe the house elves." Felix grabbed a cookie for himself and bit it before taking the form from Jonah "Oh, I wanted to ask you something actually, So with Ferdie gone I ended up getting promoted but that leaves my old spot open. You work really hard and I think you are great for the job, Want to be the editor when I graduate" Felix asked hoping he didn't sound too nervous. He hoped Jonah said yes, options were limited. Even if they weren't he would have asked Jonah anyways. Meanwhile, Splat in he fluffy glory came to sniff Jonah's shoe. did he step in something?

So complicated, look happy, you'll make it
                                                                  Filled with so much hatred, such a tired game
                                                                  It's enough, I've done all I can think of
                                                                  Chased down all my demons, I've seen you do the same

Trickblues

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:48 pm
User Image
User Image
Make my way through the motions, I try to ignore it
But home's looking farther the closer I get
Don't know why I can't see the end, is it over yet?
A short leash and a short fuse don't match
They tell me it ain't that bad
Now don't you overreact
So I just hold my breath, don't know why
I can't see the sun when young should be fun (fun)

JONAH CASTOR LANE
Half-BloodRavenclawThird Year BeaterThirteen Years OldThe Daily Dragon

» Fall 2044 » The Daily Dragon » With: Felix
» Wearing: Uniform, minus robes » Status: [x]

Jonah chuckled at Felix’s joke, a bit relieved he wasn’t the only one with lackluster baking skills. His cookie nearly ended up being his death however as he nearly choked when Felix asked him to take over his previous position and eventually take over as editor in a couple years. “What, you’re serious?”

Oops. He hadn’t meant to say that out loud. What could he say? He was shocked!

“I mean, yeah,” He tried again, barely containing his giddiness now that he’d had a second to let it sink in. “Absolutely! I’d love to. I’ll do my best.”

Jonah looked down to see Splat the cat sniffing at his shoe and bent down to pet the fluffy little angel. He was pretty sure he hadn’t stepped in anything, then again… He did just come from visiting Circe at the Owlery. The little bugger better not have snuck a present in his path on the way out, or he’d give the bird a stern talking to later. He looked back up to Felix with a grin.

“Well, I have no house elf connections. Guess I better learn to bake, eh?” That, or bribe his siblings… Why was he the only Lane that was useless in the kitchen?

OOC:
Status would be so much better if Ves was here owehf oH WELL IT WAS THE BEST I COULD FIND

Kungfudemoness

And I guess the bad can get better
Gotta be wrong before it's right
Every happy phrase engraved in my mind
And I've always been a go-getter
There's truth in every word I write
But still the growing pains, growing pains
They're keeping me up at night

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:28 pm

ARIANELL BLODWEN _________
Slytherin, Seventh Year _________
════════════════════════
________

Arianell was running a little later than anticipated. She had a few pieces she was working on, nothing she was ready to show, but she was happy to have an idea to bring to the table. She just needed to finish a few more interviews with the veteran quidditch players and make her predictions on who, if any, would be scouted. She was also on a hunt for dirty little secrets: disowned family members, jilted lovers, or secret escapades. The problem was, when you're in a school with a bunch of tolerant wankers who are perfectly okay being with a bunch of half-breeds, not much is really considered a "dirty secret". Blech.

Felix and Jonah were already inside when she entered the room. And surprise, surprise, the club was being passed from one future white man to the next. Arianell would have rolled her eyes if she weren't used to it. Ever since her little brother had been born, it was a lesson she had to learn over and over and over again. She smiled and nodded to both boys' as a greeting but didn't disturb them, instead, she checked the typewriters and cast a few much needed cleaning spells.

Name: Arianell Blodwen
                  Year: Seventh
                  Any experience: 4 years in the club
                  Why do you want to be an advice/gossip writer for the Daily Dragon?: I love to listen and people watch; I'm good at finding a story and even better at being persistent until I get the story I want.

══════════════════════
WHEN:: First Meeting, 2044
WHERE:: Daily Dragon Club
WITH WHO:: Club Members
══════════════════════

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:46 pm
User Image
AUGUST TANZIL MEYLIAN LI
second year || Slytherin || muggleborn
Daily Dragon writer || Language club || Quidditch Announcer

August arrived at the Daily Dragon room in time to see Felix appoint Lane as the Editor-in-Chief after him. He murmured a quiet "Congratulations" and greeted Arianell with a little nod.

As soon as he was finished filling out the customary slip, he returned to reviewing Quidditch notes. Even if Felix did not have him reporting on Quidditch, he was still doing the Quidditch announcing and had plenty to review before the first game.

Name: August Li
Year: 2
Any experience: 1 year in the club
Why do you want to be a writer for the Daily Dragon?: I am here to improve my writing.
Do you agree to have your writing reviewed and checked by editors before being published?: Yes, please do.
This position has a deadline, do you understand and can you abide by the deadlines given?: Yes, absolutely.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:03 pm
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃
User ImageThird Year SlytherinUser Image

▬▬"An early morning walk is a blessing for the whole day." ▬▬

Vespera walked into the Daily Dragon, and ran up to Jonah, before poking him, with her quill. She then grabbed a form and wrote down, sloppily, her answers. If they didn't know the answers by now, would they ever? She then grabbed a cookie and grinned, "Jonah, you only have 4 more years to be poked by a quill upon the starting day of the Dragon, how does that make you feel?" She didn't wait for an answer, nor did she yet know that Jonah would be the editor-in-chief in a couple of years. All that mattered now was she would be finding a story (or be assigned one) and she would write on it once again. She pulled out her notebook and began jotting down ideas for stories, and by that she actually began drawing circles because no stories came to her at this point.

form hastily answered
Name: V. Salazar.
Year: 3
Any experience: 2 years here; journal writing
Why do you want to be a writer for the Daily Dragon?: Been here in the past, same reasons, it's fun and differnet
Do you agree to have your writing reviewed and checked by editors before being published?: yes
This position has a deadline, do you understand and can you abide by the deadlines given?: yes

▬▬ "Even if that walk happens at three in the morning with your best friends." ▬▬

Where:
With Whom:
Thinking about:
Vespera Description: Short 4'5", blond hair, green eyes and obvious loss of tan from previous years.
Wearing:
OOC: Open for Interaction

_____

_____

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:51 pm
User Image
User Image
If we take a walk out, in the morning dew,
We can lie down, so I'm next to you,
Come inside for a little home made tea,
And if you fall asleep, at least you're next to me,

User Image

Half-BloodRavenclaw PrefectFifth Year BeaterFifteen Years OldEditor of The Daily DragonDueling Club

» Autumn 2046 » The Daily Dragon » With: Formerly Rhea, awaiting staff/applicants
» Wearing: Blue Sweater over White Button-up, Jeans, Glasses. » Status:Dragon, Sweet Dragon

Two years of preparing for today, and Jonah still wasn’t sure he was ready to be Editor in Chief. Anxiety pooled in his stomach, fluttering about like butterflies with jousting sticks. Was this how Felix had felt when he took over? He’d gotten there early, plenty of time to make up the forms and sort out cookies with his little sister. She’d really gone all out with chocolate chip, oatmeal, sugar, and… Were those fluffernutter cookies? ‘Gee, wonder who those were planned for.’ He rolled his eyes. This crush was dragging on far too long if you asked him. Once things seemed to be set up, he leaned against a desk and snagged a fluffernutter.

“Seriously, Re, thank you. I owe you.” The cookies would have been entirely overdone if she hadn't been so kind to step in.

“Ohh, I know. Don’t worry, I’ll be cashing in on the favor later, dear brother~” Rhea teased. After counting off the treats to be sure she hadn't forgotten any in her dorm, the witch pulled on her backpack, ready to roll. “Anyway, I’m off to the music room! Have fun, okay?”

“Of course. Don’t work too hard.” He gave his sister a kiss on the forehead and she was off.

Jonah scarfed down the rest of his cookie and straightened out the forms for a third time. Really, more so than opening the dragon, he was nervous—dreading, even—to appoint his managing editor. The choice had been obvious; the kid was such a workaholic and surely deserved it, but honestly? He wasn't looking forward to the prospect of working together. It wasn't like they were exactly on the best of terms, but so long as they could remain professional—and he was positive they could—then he was sure they would get some great issues out this year. He just wished Ves would get in here already so he could chill out.

OOC:
Open for '46-'47 Year!
Quote:

Quote:

And if I wake up, say it's late love, go back to sleep,
I'm covered by nature, and I'm safe now,
Underneath this oak tree, with you beside me.

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff