Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Planet Earth
A.U Kami's Lookout Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:01 am
SERIYANA YUUKIO LEILANDUser Image

KI: 390/400
ST: 555/600
BP: 185

"I don't care what they say! I'll prove them wrong, every one of 'em!"

Seri's anger began to boil, but not because Aku was right. It was because it didn't seem as if Scryew was even trying to sync up. She'd have to fight smarter without him. She saw now that Aku was far stronger, and the harder she came at him, the outcome would be the same. She had to learn to fight in moderation.

The young brawler took a step back and stood up straight, taking a deep breath. She had to feel the battlefueld. She rushed towards Aku under the strength of her body alone and began to attack, letting lose a combo of kicks and punches meant to feel out her opponent. Her ki was useless if she couldn't figure out what she was up against.

"I will never be forgotten! Everyone will know my name!"
Eighth Diviner

killer-wolf-kun

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:01 pm
User Image
Kami

The three eye'd demon would dodge and weave as the punches and kicks flew. His hands gracefully pushing them to the side seeing that they are relying more on physical power than anything else. His eyes would squint, each blow would be swatted, but it wasn't to be used as an onslaught, but a test. He felt it and began to nod. "Atleast this worm has a brain. You're trying to guage the best way to go after someone who overwhelms you right?" He'd say before pressing a foot down and grabbing her fist on a punch quickly. "If it were Kami sama, he'd tell you to do what Earthlings do best and surpass your limits. But me? I'm a realist." He'd then kick forth at her torso to make distance and finally dropped to in a hypnotic stance. His hands over his head moving in opposite directions as they slowly panned around in circles. "Find what's different or weak about an opponent through a swift exchange, conserving yourself until you have made a plan. Even an experienced fighter knows that there is no such thing as being the strongest. No matter how big you get, there's always a stronger person out there than you in one way, shape or form. And with that, they will overcome you if you leave yourself open." He'd then stomp hard and squint. "I have three eyes. If an opponent has an extra appendage or vital, try to neutralize it in a way. It's merely observational strategy. Though reserve your power, you never know what trick they could pull."
Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:21 pm
          SCRYEW
User Image

XX。。。[ Universe 6 ]

XX。。。[ Namekian ]

XX。。。[ Current BP ]
xxxRanking Status: 580/580

XX。。。[ Ki Pool ]
xxxRanking Status: 340/350

XX。。。[ Stamina Pool ]
xxxRanking Status: 375/390

You best believe if you rub me the wrong way,
╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗

_┗ Scryew fell back to gauge off what to do next. He was fighting against the human rather than working together. It's just a simple three eyed demon and he could tell that Aku wasn't even taking it seriously. However he listened to what he said as Seri rushed in against him again. Taking the time to feel in the situation was always so critical. He did it against the Saiyan when they first fought and this fight should be no different. Scryew simply breathed as he watched both Seri and Aku's movements. Observing the mannerisms of both fighters and processing the information into possible ideas.

Aku stated on extra appendages and vitals and try to neutralize it. Which sparked something in his mind. When he kicked Seri, Scryew stretched out his hand using Demon Hand, catching her in the air and bring her back next to him safely. He didn't say much to her, but he did look at her and gave a nod, signafyng the willing to work as one. Gaining from what he saw momentarily, Seri is a straight brawler so if she can land a good hit in, Scryew would be in a good position to land a blow himself. Peeping at the motions which replicated something hypnotic, he quickly swung his face in front of Seri's face, firing two eye beams straight at the footing of Aku letting up a brief amount of smoke, blocking away Aku's third sight. It could've possibly been a trick to catch them off guard but he couldn't let a moment of that happen. Now finally feeling out the sense of Ki around him, Scryew let out a strong yell and powered up enough, with raw energy firing off, he grabbed Seri by the arm and swung her around him increasing momentum, throwing her straight forward into Aku. Her strikes aren't all that strong yet but with enouth momentum, the speed makes up for the stopping power, that combined with her flurries can make a good combination. After throwing her, Scryew disappeared, honing in at Aku from a different angle, waiting for the impromptu moment for a sweep while having a ki blast charged in hand ready for a possible dodge or counter. ┓

╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝
I will lock you away in another dimension...

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]
xxx[ Kami - Seri - Aku ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ Driven ]

Out.Of.Character:

Quoting:

killer-wolf-kun

DJSH9011

DragonYolk

Ace Pilot Blitz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:54 am

KI: 390/400
ST: 540/600

The kick was forceful, but not too damaging. It was meant to create distance. Luckily, it seemed Scryew had finally decided to join in as a oartner, rather than as having a common enemy. After being caught, Seri took a quick moment to reflect on what Aku had said about being the strongest was true. It was like a circle. You would always have some form of weakness that another specialized in. That's when Scryew covered her eyes. She didn't feel like Aku was trying to mezmerize her, but rather prove a point. Regardless, she wouldn't have much time to dwell on it.

With a quick burst of power, Scryew had powered up and grabbed Seri. She was about to protest, but quickly realized she had been grabbed in a way to build momentum and be launched, and launched she was. This was exactly like the Fastball Special a couple characters from a comic book had used. Only instead of sharp claws, Seri had Ki.

Seri would use no Ki in her attack. She needed to give herself as small of a silhouette as possible when heading towards Aku. His vision may be obscured, but his other senses were not. At the last possible second, Seri would strike forth with her Sledgehammer technique, attempting to either knock Aku to the ground, or create an opening for Scryew.

Eighth Diviner

killer-wolf-kun

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:48 pm
User Image
Kami

The three eye'd demon would cross his arms feeling the earth moving beneath him while he blinked slowly with one eye at a time. The two were powering up before moving as he would shake his head. His mouth would form a frown while he let out a breath, the pupils in his eyes would seperate as the image of his eyes appeared behind him. The Earthling was flung his way as he let his third eye glow and allowed his other eyes to look towards the namekian. His hands would slowly move upwards. The hands would catch the sledgehammer while he spoke. "A nice combination technique. . . But back to square one." He'd say while he held the girl's hands in the air and his foot rose over the sweep before stepping down on the leg. His body would then get hit by the ki blast. The smoke would come from the ki blast as it seemed that his hands and foot would give way off of them. His body would leap back from the smoke before an invisible blast would break across the ground. It would be only be visible by the carnage that it caused as it forced it's way towards the two of them. The power and speed comperable to a bullet train.
Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:10 pm

KI: 370/400

Seriyana seemed frozen in place out of terror as the carnage ripped towards them. Was Aku trying to kill them? The young human was severely outclassed, and she couldn't put a finger on this being's teaching methods. If she couldn't get a grasp, it's likely she'd die.

As the Carnage ripped past, Seriyana's form fizzled to nothing. It took some quick work and a good chunk of Ki, but she was able to use Afterimage to avoid the attack. The real Seriyana was above the lookout, trying to catch her breath out of exertion and fear.

Eighth Diviner

killer-wolf-kun

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:40 am
          SCRYEW
User Image

XX。。。[ Universe 6 ]

XX。。。[ Namekian ]

XX。。。[ Current BP ]

XX。。。[ Ki Pool ]

XX。。。[ Stamina Pool ]

_┗ The combination managed to land something decisive as it pushed Aku back, which gave its sentiments. But he launched out his technique that caused carnage a trail and rip towards him. Scryew had to think quickly, backflipping away and launched himself into the ait so it wouldn't reach him. Looking over to Seri who was attempting to snap herself out of it, feeling the fear of what came from Aku.

Scryew had definitely underestimated this demon. Not only that, he learned that the eyes can assemble behind his head as well. So now he has to get more creative with other techniques. Scryew just kept his sights on Aku wanting to examine over what he's going to come up next. ┓

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]
xxx[ Kami - Seri - Aku ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ Driven ]

Out.Of.Character:

Quoting:

killer-wolf-kun

DJSH9011

DragonYolk

Ace Pilot Blitz

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:20 pm
User Image
Kami

Aku would look at them after they had dodged. They seemed frazzled and thrown off. His feet would get into position, though stopped himself before take off. His eyes would squint while he turned his head. The Guardian of the planet would walk from the temple with hands behind his back. The namekian would look to the two in the sky while his blank eyes would close and a hand would rise. Aku would jump back and his power seemed to disperse. Kami would beckon the two as his lips parted. "You are holding up well, for the least part of your training, which is saying such, due to the fact that Aku is one of Earth's mightiest warriors." He'd say while he place the hand behind his back once more. "Though in this, it will be a long few weeks before what he is trying to teach sets in." His hand would grip his wrist while he lifted his chin. "The tournament is within hours, and if you plan on participating. Then I must allow all your possible abilities to be released. If you would like, I could take over, in teaching you a small technique that may prove useful in the fights to come, as well as. . .Release your inner most power to some degree." He'd say while giving a light smirk. "This Earthling peaked my interest, and if you, Namekian, keep following the path of the Earthlings, you will become like them in strength, what I am to do, is merely going to kick start you in the right direction"
Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:57 am
          SCRYEW
User Image

XX。。。[ Universe 6 ]

XX。。。[ Namekian ]

XX。。。[ Current BP ]

XX。。。[ Ki Pool ]

XX。。。[ Stamina Pool ]

_┗ Scryew flew back down, with the preparation to charge at the demon the moment he stepped but saw Kami's hand raise. The raise initiated the session to end. Scryew came to a halt as he seemed satisfied with what he saw. Given how they both held up against Aku who is known to be one of the mightiest on this planet. Hearing upon a tournament being held within hours. If he were to take part, then Scryew will learn of a technique along with the guidance from the Kami of "following the Earthlings path." Scryew looked down to think but that only took about a few seconds before looking back to him and nod. He already came so far, might as well see where this would take the Namekian. One thing's for sure though, when he did reach newer heights in his power, he would love the opportunity to go against Aku again and best him one on one. ┓

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]
xxx[ Kami - Seri - Aku ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ Driven ]

Out.Of.Character:

Quoting:

killer-wolf-kun

DJSH9011

DragonYolk

Ace Pilot Blitz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:19 am

KI: 370/400

Seri floated down, giving herself time to completely calm down. That fear made her freeze, and she felt so green. She needed to get stronger in both body and mind. When she fully landed, Seri looked to Kami and bowed. "I accept." The young brawler then straightened herself up and looked to Scryew. The Namekian might not be so bad after all.

Eighth Diviner

killer-wolf-kun

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:50 pm
User Image
Kami

The Namekian looked to them and their determination as his mouth would form a small smile. As he stepped forward, Aku would cross his arms and scoff a bit. "Be honored, not even I recieved this blessing." He'd say under his breath while his eyes would all squint at them. Though as Kami got within a half foot of them. His hands would lightly grasp both of them by the head. The mouth of the Namekian would mutter lightly before his eyes widened. The once blank sockets that he had, glew as he applied pressure. The pressure moving through him to them, the ki would inately radiate from the two while his mouth would form a frown and his teeth gritted. The man's body would step back not long after showing them the new potential they held. Though as he backed up, his eyes would close while he began to cough. "I haven't done two in such close succession before. I think I'll need to rest myself." He'd say while Aku rushed to his side and supported him. "Kami sama. Please rest." He'd say while slowly moving him towards the temple. Though as he turned to it, it seemed there was another sight that wasn't as expect as it should've been. Aku would wince. "W-woah." He'd mutter to himself while he watched the other warriors walk from the chamber. Each one seemed to shock his senses as his third eye squinted. "They seem to have done all they could, though I-I highly doubt it would amount to much."
Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:52 pm
User Image
D A I K O
▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
❝..Tiger Tyke..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Daiko's arm would move clockwise while he would close his eyes. The young man's mouth would let out a sigh while he felt his bare chest being touched a by a consistant breeze. He sighed in relief while his eye opened and scanned while he tried to remember where they actually were. It took him a bit. Though as he looked over to Scryew and Seri, though as he saw Seri his mouth would smile. He hadn't seen her since the Tournament, and it seemed she was called to the location as well. Daiko turned to the others after a few moments while putting his hand up. His hand would show a small amount of ki that shined before he walked out to the center of the temple and punched swiftly in the air. "Alright! This is awesome! I feel like a feather outside of that place." He'd say before he kicked and his body jumped around, it seemed he was being intentionally slow while he enjoyed the freedom of movement. Though not long after he would land on his feet and look over to the two and his hand would tap his chest. "Are you guys training for the tournament too?" He'd ask while he pounding his chest. "If you are, we could spar! I wanna test out what you guys can do. . .And." He'd stop for a moment looking to Scryew and rubbing his wrists. "I've wanted a rematch for a while."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
❝..Ki: 1040/1080 ||BP: 1100|| Stamina: 1020/1020..❞
▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quote:

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:26 pm
User Image
“Do not judge me for what my race has done.
Let my action be told by others, both the ill and the good, and let me be judged accordingly."

Ziber
The Traitor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ziber carefully walked behind the others, while hunched down as to not cause any damage. He could feel the calmness of the air now, a feeling that had be missing as they trained in the void. The frost demon was grateful for the training he had a chance to partake in, but part of him looked to the future and wanted to go back in again. He had felt that he was close to evolved form but with the time limit they had, he couldn't push himself further. It might have been for the best as Ziber didn't know if he could fit into the cabin with his new found growth. He would continue to keep to stay to the side behind Daiko as his mind wondered, with their master behind them seeing his student's odd behavior. But would Gyoza understand if he told the truth, that the frost demon wasn't avoid the Hera because of what she did, but because she was a woman.

Like the others as they came out of the larger temple, Ziber would see the Namekian that had allowed them to train in the void making his way inside with the aid of the three aid being. He could tell that something had happened as Kami looked exhausted from an event that they had just missed. While Daiko rushed out to where the answer was, the frost demon would stop and bow the best he could in the small space. "Thank you for letting us train here." He spoke to thank not just the guardian but his bodyguard as well, for he also had given them a chance when he lead them to the odd training area. Once outside, Ziber was able to stand tall again and took a deep breath of the unaltered air. He couldn't believe that a whole year had pass as the days inside the white void seemed to blend together somehow. The frost demon would then looked to his friend as there was a case of déjà vu when he saw two of the other fighters from the tournament had arrived here.

As his friend reunited with the people from the tournament, Ziber gravitated away from the others as he stood by the edge of the odd platform. His gaze would move down as he got the chance to see the world from this lone lookout in the sky. It was quite a sight and the frost demon could see why someone would want to protect a planet so beautiful. He only wondered if there was a guardian on his world, watching over the people who lived there. There was a pause as Ziber remembered something that he had seen when he flew up to the lookout. The tower had stopped long before it reach the structure as if it were a guide to Kami. The thought that came after was the cause that made he lean forward and fall from the lookout... Was there something there on top of the tower?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I still remember that day. It burns bright in my mind and is reminder of what must be done.
I... We will have our revenge. That is a promise I will keep."

<--Ki: 630/630 --><--BP: 255x15=3825 --><--Stamina: 840/840--->
Mood: Curious, Excited, Intrigued
Thinking: ...
With: Daiko, Yosh, Gyoza, Scryew, Seriyana > Alone?

OoC:
Theme Song: Red vs Blue
killer-wolf-kun

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:14 pm
User Image
                                                          User Image
                                                          |♢| Universe 6 |♢| Human |♢| BP: 400 |♢| Ki: 310/310 |♢| Stamina: 410/410 |♢|
                                                          |♢| Current Theme - - |♢|

Stepping foot back into the temple, Gyoza could immediately feel a vast difference in the air. Everything felt light and clear. It was hard to explain, but he could feel the disconnection from that place and being out here. While he was glad he was able to help his students train, the Turtle Hermit was in no rush to return. In fact, he was certain they would be fine going without him next time. Walking back into the open with the other, the master watching over his largest student, they would see both of the green men still here. But there was now another young lady who had joined them. He wondered who she was, though he had a good idea why she was here. Daiko was the first to run up and greet group before them. It seemed like they were training up until their return and of course Daiko was already trying to join them. "Now hold up Dai. You've been training non-stop: remember your body needs rest too!" he would remind the boy. Again, he was getting ahead of himself, causing his master to shake his head in disbelief. Both Yosi and Ziber would branch off from him as well, both of them heading in opposite directions. The large one in particular caught his attention as he was once again behaving oddly. It seemed he was trying to keep his distance from Yosi; perhaps still unable to trust her. Though after seeing him take a dive off the side of the Lookout, he realized he still had no idea what went on that head of his. Gyoza sighed and turned his attention to Kami. "Hey Kami. Thanks for letting us use your...training room? Anyway, when is this tournament suppose to start? Also, I'd like to meet this Kai of yours. If he's asking us to fight for him, the least he could do is meet us in person" he pointed out, folding his arms.

【.STATS.】

⇰ Physical-Based Offense :: {10}
                                                          ⇰ Energy-Based Offense :: {2}
                                                          ⇰ Defense :: {4}
                                                          ⇰ Speed :: {1}
                                                          ⇰ Intelligence :: {1}
                                                          ⇰ Stamina :: {11}
                                                          ⇰ Reflexes :: {2}
                                                          ⇰ Ki :: {11}

【.TECHNIQUES.】
                                                          。。。[ENERGY SKILLS]
                                                          ✧ Original Kamehameha
                                                          ✧ Turtle Style Last Resort
                                                          ✧ Scattering Bullet
                                                          。。。[MARTIAL (PHYSICAL) SKILLS]
                                                          ✧ Wolf Fang Crushing Fist
                                                          ✧ Drunken Fist
                                                          。。。[SPEED & MOVEMENT SKILLS]
                                                          ✧ Afterimage
                                                          。。。[ULTIMATE SKILLS]
                                                          ✧ Neo Wolf Fang Crushing Fist
                                                          ✧ Super Kamehameha
                                                          。。。[OTHER SKILLS]
                                                          ✧ Ki Sense
                                                          ✧ Solar Flare

killer-wolf-kun
                                                          DJSH9011
                                                          Quote:
                                                          Quote:

User Image
                                                        User Image
                                                        |♢| Universe 6 |♢| Hera-seijin |♢| BP: 1110 |♢| Ki: 540/540 |♢| Stamina: 600/600 |♢|
                                                        |♢| Current Theme - |♢|

When Yosi stepped outside the room for the first time in a year, she took a deep breath and exhaled. She too felt good being out of that place after so long. It was refreshing to be back in this dimension for sure. The girl walked along with the others, though couldn't help but notice Ziber avoiding her. Well...she wasn't necessarily looking to get along with anyone, she was simply here to lend a helping hand for now. Yosi would also notice the additional power level that now joined them on this platform. Was she also participating in the tournament? She would nod at the girl and the Namekian before branching off from the others. Right now, she just wanted to enjoy the fresh air a little. There wasn't much to look at sadly, aside from a couple clouds and the sun. Peeking over the edge would reveal a partially obscured forest that was hard to see through all the clouds. Well...it was better than nothing. As a breeze passed her, she could feel the holes her tracksuit apparently sustained in her spar with Daiko. Approaching Aku, since he didn't seem too busy, she wondered if he could help her. "Excuse me. I need a change of clothes. I ruined my old ones and these while training."

【.STATS.】

◆ Physical-Based Offense :: {10}
                                                        ◆ Energy-Based Offense :: {20}
                                                        ◆ Defense :: {10}
                                                        ◆ Speed :: {35}
                                                        ◆ Intelligence :: {20}
                                                        ◆ Stamina :: {30}
                                                        ◆ Reflexes :: {20}
                                                        ◆ Ki :: {34}

【.TECHNIQUES.】
                                                        。。。[ENERGY SKILLS]
                                                        ✧ Grand Smasher - An green energy sphere with a short, green flaming tail, that creates an enormous explosion upon contact, inflicting a huge amount of damage.
                                                        ✧ Trap Shooter - The user draws their hand back and charges an energy sphere. Then, they wave their hand forward and fire several, compact, powerful energy sphere bullets that follow the opponent's movements, inflicting considerable damage.
                                                        ✧ Psycho Thread - The user points his or her hand at his opponent and traps them with thin strings of purple energy, paralyzing them and sucking the energy out of them. Struggling against the threads only exacerbates their effects.
                                                        ✧ Spirit Ball - A controllable energy sphere, the user controls and guides it by pointing the index and middle fingers in the desired direction. When initially guided, the attack utilizes kinetic energy to deal damage, striking the enemy multiple times from range. On its last strike, the Spirit Ball is triggered to explode on impact, further damaging the enemy.

。。。[MARITAL (PHYSICAL) SKILLS]
                                                        ✧ Redrawn Blade - A counter technique; the user quickly draws their sheathed sword and performs a super fast cut enhanced with ki energy. This technique can turn ki blasts of its level back on their opponent as well as deter an advancing enemy.

。。。[SPEED & MOVEMENT SKILLS]
                                                        ✧ Flight - The user manipulates their ki energy so that they can levitate or fly.
                                                        ✧ Afterimage - An ability to move so swiftly that an image of the user is left behind.
                                                        ✧ Mach Dash - The user strikes a pose then preforms a high speed dash that increases the users movement speed temporarily.

。。。[ULTIMATE SKILLS]
                                                        ✧ Mach Dash: Redrawn Blade - A stronger version of the Redrawn Blade that allows the user to strike first. They dash past their opponent at astonishing speeds, drawing their sword and performing a high frequency slash, all in an instant. The effects of the technique only appear when the blade is resheathed.
                                                        ✧ Galactic Buster - The user puts their hands together in front of themselves and charges a large, green energy sphere. Then, they spreads their arms out at their sides, splitting the single sphere into two, and finally throwing their hands forward to fire the energy spheres in the form of two energy waves at the opponent, inflicting a massive amount of damage. It is the most powerful variation of the Grand Smasher.

。。。[OTHER SKILLS]
                                                        ✧ Kiai - It is a technique where the user affects the air currents around them with ki to produce powerful shockwaves in order to strike the opponent. It can be used to attack or counter some techniques and can be used in different ways, as invisible punches, powerful screams, a shockwave glare (called Kiai Hō, -気合砲- lit. "Fighting Spirit Cannon") or even air explosions coming from the entire body.
                                                        ✧ Ki Blast - They are formed and discharged portions of ki, which are frequently used for fighting. Depending on their usage and power of the user, these discharges can be destructive and can even cause cataclysmic damage depending on the ability and power of the person using them, ranging from mountains, cities, continents, planets.
                                                        ✧ Ki Control - By gaining perfect control over their ki and thus stopping any of it from leaking out of their body, a fighter is shown to be able to become exponentially more powerful. Yosi used this to channel ki through her sword without expending too much energy. It also allows her to use ki techniques through her blade.
                                                        ✧ Ki Sense - It is an ability that allows the user to sense ki and power levels.

killer-wolf-kun
                                                        DJSH9011
                                                        Ace Pilot Blitz
                                                        Quote:

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:58 am

KI: 450/450
ST: 650/650
BP: 295
STATS:
⇰ Physical-Based Offense :: 6
⇰ Energy-Based Offense :: 6
⇰ Defense :: 6
⇰ Speed :: 6
⇰ Intelligence :: 6
⇰ Stamina :: 5
⇰ Reflexes :: 6
⇰ Ki :: 5

Seeiyana didn't know how to feel. This power, the jump was immense, and not only that, but she could've sworn that there was a little extra the boost pulled up, not only what Kami had reached for. Did she have more hidden down below? She looked to her hands as she felt the new power course through her veins, butnot before they were met by Daiko, whom had asked if they were training for the tournament. "Yeah, we are, although it felt more like training for a suicide run." She listened to Daiko practically challenge Scryew. That's right, these two were the finalists. She wondered if she'd even be able to keep up. Would she be dead weight?

Shaking her head, Seri noticed the behemoth that was Ziber, although she didn't recognize him. There was also an older gentleman and a female of some sort that had exited where Daiko had come from. Were they training inside? Seri hadn't noticed them before. Ziber and Yosi would break off from the group, which left Gyoza. Shrugging, Seri would break off from Scryew and Daiko and head over to him. Might as well meet the others.

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Eighth Diviner

killer-wolf-kun

↳ Planet Earth

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items