Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Events } ------------------------- TiHTOBER EVENT + FREE RAFFLE OPEN
[ GM ORP ] The Cabin (WRAPUP P 23!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Carhop Cavalier generated a random number between 1 and 28 ... 9!

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:24 am
The door grew larger and larger, towering over them. He didn’t want to shy away from the door, but it was just so large. Larger than him, larger than... larger than whom?

He struggled to search for a name, an image, even the slightest recollection of someone he admired, loved. The voices had made him, Skull, fee hollow, like he was missing a large part of himself.

His memories! Why were they gone? It was no wonder Skull couldn’t think of anyone to compare the door to. Tendrils spilled in From under the door, and picked up fragmented crystals. Memoried. Maybe his? Skull reached out to grab the first one he saw.

Quote:
FRIENDSHIP
He got off the jetski and keeled over onto the deck of the pier, closing his eyes dramatically.

"I thought I was going to DIE Melvin. DIE."

There was another man in that memory, a human man. Skull looked at himself. “I’m not human.” He knew that, trusted that. But this was his memory. Why would he be hanging out with humans? We’re humans nice? That seemed so strange...

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Skull (Dirge)
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE: A relatively broad teenager with a tiger’s ears, tail, and a skull sitting atop long, messy red hair.

Carhop Cavalier generated a random number between 1 and 28 ... 8!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:25 am
Ruefully and with excessive force, she grabbed onto another memory. A name , dammit, she needed to know her name!!

Quote:
Admiration

She was on her way to the office of the Death Lead, Caelius. She was going to ask him about extra missions. He wasn’t even the lead of her own department, but she agreed with Armagnac. He was strong and he was pretty cool – Armagnac certainly admired him, and Sherry figured she did, too. Who better to learn from-

Sherry. Her name was Sherry, like the alcohol. Sherry smiled, finally having met her goal. Now, there was just the matter of figuring out what to do about this strange dream and the stranger shrinking door.

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Lex Sherry
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE: Brunette, lanky teenage boy with grey eyes.

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Carhop Cavalier generated a random number between 1 and 28 ... 23!

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:26 am
Now, Skull had some idea of who he was, at least. Melvin must have been who Skull was trying to compare the door to. Yet still, there was more missing; only the border of the puzzle had been completed. Skull reached out to grab another crystalline shard, hand closing tight around it.

Quote:
Anger

A nurse fluttered into the room, a grim look rested on her face as sheets were pulled off the edges of the empty mattress. His hand curled into a fist as he remained standing there, still staring as the beeping noise echoed in his head, the sound of something slowly slipping away from the world as the dark shadow of creatures lurked along the dark edges and corners. Gloating, that's what they were doing, they had won, they had taken her, dragged her away from the world and he would never forgive them.

Skull inhaled sharply, pupils dilated, slowly realizing that his hands were quite literally on fire. He felt so much hatred for the shadows in the corners, the mass of unkind and inhuman forces in that hospital room, taunting him, jeering in victory for taking her. Skull still wasn’t sure who she was, but couldn’t grasp another memory before the tendrils retreated.

Then the panic set in, the paranoia stabbing through his thoughts like a hot knife. Someone here would kill him, like they killed the woman. Skull felt a liquid fire move through his bones. Not on his watch, not this way.

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Skull (Dirge)
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE: A broad teenager with a pair of tiger ears, a tiger tail, and a tiger’s skull perched atop long, messy orange hair.

Baneful generated a random number between 1 and 28 ... 20!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:38 am
Lawrence raised a brow as he could absolutely swear that the door was small now, far smaller than it had been before. This dream wasn't normal and it was something he was more and more aware of, his irritation rising by the minute.

There was light and he squinted, disoriented as the windows strobed in size. Everything was strange. He had no idea what the collective were or why he should want to free them.

And then things started to shift, more and more he lost important things, things he should have known. Of them all the key to everything was his name.here. His name was the hub that everything else functioned on and now it was -

He couldn't remember. It had to be there but it wasn't and he was stricken at the thought.

He needed them back and he picked up the shards he was presented, feeling that in them the truth might lie and they might bring him back to his senses.

Something was wrong.

He turned his attention to the first shard, as he looked at it closely finding himself

Quote:
"All you do is sleep." His mother nagged at him and [REDACTED] looked up from where he was sprawled out on the couch, the weight of sleep resting heavily on his eyelids.

"That's not true," he tried to argue, struggling to sit up. "I've just...I've been tired lately."

"You're always tired," she countered and he shrugged in response.

That...that was him right? It was who he was. He was someone lazy, someone tired. Weary. It had to make sense right?

Quote:

A shout, a yell. A redheaded boy with blistering green eyes that blazed a path of savage dislike, staring down at Nash on the floor of the cafeteria, wiping blood from his nose. "You're just a ********' girl, and your parents are sluts, everyone knows that!"

"Boys don't wear skirts. Boys don't wear makeup. Boys don't like other boys."

He is confident in himself. He's built layers of learning to like himself, spent years reminding himself that he is who he is and no one can change that, and he doesn't want to change that. He's stopped being self conscious about what he wears, what he does. He lives how he wants to live.

His walls are crumbling.

Why can't he just be h i m s e l f - why does he always get this thrown back into his face, why do people take what he is and try and twist it and contort it into something wrong?

He just wants -

Footsteps. October's voice, level and cool from behind him.

"Sorry, did you say something about my little brother?"

Another memory, this one bringing into focus more of who he was. Someone who didn't want to be judged in that way, to have words twisted up and used on him. He wore what he want, he was who he was, he lived how he lived and he wasn't a girl. His parents were good people.

And there was someone out there who would protect him. That mattered. That mattered a lot.

He just needed to find the person who'd protect him and maybe the next shard would help him do it.

Quote:
I knew you liked my mouth."

"Shut up," he grumbled instead, and leaned up to kiss Kade again, Nash pressing himself against him. "I hate you and your mouth."

The last shard was more scandalous, but again he found it heartening. Someone else. Someone else he mattered to, someone who might even be here somewhere. He was loved and that was all that mattered.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Beejoux generated a random number between 1 and 28 ... 16!

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:49 am
Henry  
Beejoux generated a random number between 1 and 28 ... 5!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:51 am
What was it getting bigger? He'll, why were they here? What. Was here? it was all questions and no answers, and in the blink of an eye out seemed like, there were even more.

It all just started slipping away like water through his fingers. His name, his family, his life on Deus. It all just faded away until there was nothing left but the basic bits that allowed a human to function. He stared at the door, a worried frown pulling at his lips as he tried to grasp at something, anything, and got nothing.

Until he bent to investigate the crunch beneath his shoes. Crystals, this of them, glittering in the light that wasn't there before, on the wooden floor that he was sure hadn't been there a moment ago. He reached for one, plucking it up from the others, and gasped as something came to him.

Quote:
Joy
LIGHT ANNOYANCE:
"Ano ba naman anak, you just came out of the hospital. Are you sure you should be riding again?"
"'Nay, you worry too much. I'll be fine." the assurance came with a roll of Joy's eyes before she pedaled off. Her mother was always like this, acting as if the warehouse incident was anything similar to her ******** up as a child.

He didn't know the language, and he didn't know if he should have recognized it... Maybe? But he'd been on a bike, excited, annoyed, impatient. He'd gotten all that, but it didn't really make much clearer, except that he was accident prone, but athletic.  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Beejoux generated a random number between 1 and 28 ... 21!

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:58 am
Picking up another, the young man froze, brows furrowed, at the memory that came to him.

Quote:
Oliver
VICTORY
With the press of a button, the beep sounded. Racer, his favourite, immediately stopped trying to chew on the rubber foot of the lab stool and stalked towards the minipet carrier lying open on the floor. The miniature T-rex climbed in, and Oliver held his breath. Racer nudged the door to the carrier, investigating it clumsily with lips and teeth until it seized a loop of twine and pulled the door closed behind it with a firm click. In the silence of the otherwise empty lab, Oliver lavished the little creature with praise and treats.

So he was into biking, but apparently he also worked in a lab, training.... Dinosaurs? That just seemed, well, odd. More than odd, but he wasn't entirely sure why, Ave that left him feeling frustrated all over again.  
Smerdle generated a random number between 1 and 28 ... 15!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:20 am
He forgot his frustration as the door he had been scowling at loomed and grew, its vast enormity somehow threatening now. Beka felt foolish, then frightened, the two emotions warring for only a moment before the latter won out. He backed away from the other horseman, wide eyes reflecting the shifting space.

It would be better not to look, he thought.

But his eyes wouldn't close.

He couldn't have said how long he stood there before he heard the voice. Voices. And the floor was covered with... were those crystals? A tendril reached toward him, a gift wrapped in inky blackness. He took it.

Quote:
ANGER: He'd spent so much of his life being obedient, that rebellion took him over like a drug. Or maybe that was the alcohol, straight vodka that burned on its way down, that fueled his mouth. This studio shithole wasn't the place for his moral philosophy; it wasn't a place to quote biblical verse that proved just how ******** everyone in the room was. Ever did it anyway. He always did, even if it meant a split lip by the end of the night. That was fine; he could grin through it.

It felt wrong. But it had to be him. Didn't it?

Quote:
gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: ??? (Beka)
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE: 4'1"; loose dreads to his elbows, faintly teal; pale body, dark limbs; long patchy cloak and shin-length pants in dull, washed out browns (just like this with his hair down, a longer cloak, no jewelry, and a 30% opacity layer of white over him in photoshop hur)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Smerdle generated a random number between 1 and 28 ... 2!

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:21 am
Nope, not a party. So not a party.

The cat at his feet disappeared as quickly as it had manifested, leaving Carrol alone as he stepped toward the rapidly shrinking door ahead.

"Hey. Hey! Isn't someone gonna stop that from—"

The boil slammed into one of The Collective's tentacles, fumbling with the crystal that spilled into his hands. Surprisingly, he didn't drop it, clutching it close once he had a firm grip.

Quote:
DREAMS:
Her teacher had given her a book on the stars to read today, and said she could take it home, and bring it back when she was done. She had learned what astronomers were today, too, and she was excited. She was sitting out under the stars, with a little flashlight she'd taped red construction paper over, trying to not make her night vision bad, like the book said to do. Well, it said red film, but this was what she had. She could kind of read the book, and she could see the stars... She knew, then and there, she wanted to be an astronomer. She could see it in her future.
Quote:
gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: ??? (Carrol)
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE: 5'5"; black, faintly chitinous skin with tiny, pasty hands and feet; scorpion tail with a sock over his stinger (blue with yellow polka dots); jeans; sleeveless orange top with red trim; no shoes; four eyes; swoopy orange hair; orange shoelace with silver bell around his neck

Aria Starstone generated a random number between 1 and 28 ... 18!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:03 am
Tanita smiled warmly at Toki, and said "Yes! I decided it was time for an outfit change. The armor was lovely, a gift, but... I don't think it truly suited me, in the end." She paused, and said "Perhaps poking the man won't work...?" She was unsure. Normally poking made HER wake up.

She checked on where Joy was, and gave a wave, then glanced at the humans Toki was talking to, giving them a friendly sort of smile. And then the door caught her attention. She got a little overwhelmed, first by the huge size, then by the tiny size, and lastly, the voices, and the feeling that there was something she was forgetting... She was forgetting it all.

She tried to cling to her memories, her memories of her possessions. There were flashes of them, for a moment, flashes of things that sparkled and glittered, a photo maybe and something, something so valuable, so important... and it was gone, it was all gone. She couldn't remember a thing. Where was she? Who was she? Why was she in this place?

And then the crystals caught her eye and she suddenly knew her memories, her name, all of it... It was there. She darted forwards, and began to hunt for them. She needed them, she needed her name, her memories of those things she possessed, all of her memories were necessary and needed. She bit her lip, trying to work out which were hers. She wasn't sure, but she grabbed a crystal.

Quote:

LONELINESS
He never fit in at his high school, the kid from Florida who didn't live up to anyone's expectations. The military kid who had no friends. He only had to survive two more years of this right?

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
Huni Pi generated a random number between 1 and 28 ... 24!

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:04 am
Joy heard her name being called again, by a different voice this time. Squinting would reveal the student Tanita and as she was about to suggest to Gabby that they stick together, she noticed the door had changed.

Was it just her or was the second door larger? She narrowed her eyes in suspicion at it, trying to position herself between Gabby and the passageway, even if she didn't understand why it made her so immensely uncomfortable.

The rest of her surroundings, however, with their ever-changing, ever-shifting sizes were clear in why she was on guard and on edge. Eventually forming around that door holding the voices.

She couldn't help but hear the echoes and the words, nothing to be done to deafen yourself, but why would she want to? She could hear familiar voices, those that made her smile, made her laugh, made her heart ache and yearn. She would feel such love from within her chest, only to suddenly lose it all.

-----

They were confused, to say the least, finding themselves missing something so very crucial but uncertain what. The tendrils that seeped out of the door held out a crystal fragment to them, and upon touching one, something came back to them.

Quote:
LONELINESS

First, all color seemed to suddenly drain away as a musty mold smell filled the air. Ah, home, his new home. The one in the dungeon. His heart ached and he felt cold. He was scared too, but mostly sad. He was completely alone now.

Aria Starstone generated a random number between 1 and 28 ... 7!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:05 am
She stared around after the first crystal, trying to find another one that felt like it was hers... Hers? She refocused, and then went hunting, though she was nervous amongst all the other people she definitely did not know, who were also hunting for memories. It was scary, very. Terrifying in fact. She didn't know what to do.

She snatched up another crystal.

Quote:

SADDNESS
"Please wake up...." He begged the sleeping girl, blinking back tears, his heart aching. What would he do if she never woke up.....

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
Aria Starstone generated a random number between 1 and 28 ... 14!

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:07 am
She... she? began to move for another crystal, darting fast towards it. It felt right, to gather them, even if it felt strange to be hunting out memories. Shouldn't they already be in her? her head? She wasn't sure, but she was going to have to figure that out.

Quote:

FRUSTRATION
"Mother," Barth said, pulling the silly hat off his head and trying not to look as embarrassed as he was. "I'm nearly 50."

"Oh, Barty, I know," Babs said, "But humor me just for this dinner party, won't you? You look handsome."

Babs rescued the hat from his claws, and plopped it neatly back between his horns.

Barth did not have the energy to reach his arms up a second time.

Then there was a voice, and it was even scarier, because it said something would kill... her? She was a her, right? She thought so, even if all of her memories seemed to be male. She looked around, terrified of all the strangers. Why was she so close to them? One of them would KILL her. She took a slow, deep breath, then decided the first issue was a name. One of the memories had some one calling her Barty... But that didn't feel right to her. She didn't think she was a Barty, somehow, even with that memory. She thought about it.

She looked at herself, confused, and saw a greyness to her. She had on a beautiful dress, and some jewelry, but no shoes... Long hair, and... she saw wings. There was no color, but she felt like she SHOULD have color. Or had she always been this grey? This lack of memories was bothering her... Finally, she murmured "Fia. I think.. I am Fia?" She wasn't sure. It sounded strange to her, but she liked it, and right now, when all she had was memories that felt a little off and the terror of being murdered by many strangers, a name she liked meant a lot.

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Fia (Tanita)
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE: Very tall, with longish hair, a dress to her thighs, tall horns, and eyes that speak of kindness but also fear.

Huni Pi generated a random number between 1 and 28 ... 19!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:11 am
Their hand reached out for a second fragment, realizing the tendrils were offering them their memories. Nothing else mattered beyond the fact that they felt as if they desperately needed to regain them. They grabbed the fragment and let the memory wash over them, absorbing what they believed was their past. They could understand their tiredness, given their loneliness in that dungeon.

Quote:
Tiredness

"All you do is sleep." His mother nagged at him and Zane looked up from where he was sprawled out on the couch, the weight of sleep resting heavily on his eyelids.

"That's not true," he tried to argue, struggling to sit up. "I've just...I've been tired lately."

"You're always tired," she countered and he shrugged in response.

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
Huni Pi generated a random number between 1 and 28 ... 2!

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:15 am
They didn't know what to make of this memory. It didn't seem to match the first two except it had to be real, and it had to be hers, didn't it? That desire, that need to love and care and protect felt so natural, of course it was her memory.

So who was she? Surely if she could just get the rest of the memories back, but when she tried to go for a fourth fragment, the tendrils pulled back, keeping the other fragments out of her reach.

"Fine then," she snorted, narrowing her eyes intent on breaking down the door to get what she wanted back. Ignoring the cryptic, confusing message (or was it a warning?), until whoever, whatever it was declared a killer was among them.

Mizz would look at the others present in the Cabin, a sad, almost resigned expression on her face. Because losing your memories wasn't enough, was it? You were going to die over and over again at the hand of someone here and could she do anything about it? And more importantly, would she be able to protect him?

Quote:
LOVE:

She was having trouble dealing with the sounds he was making as he ate, because they made her think thoughts that she really shouldn't be, and yet when he said he'd be so happy if she made the crepes for him every month... She couldn't deny him. She wanted to do anything to make him happy, the way he made her happy. He had become so important to her, and she didn't know how. She just knew that she'd do almost anything to see him smile.

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Mizz
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE: 5"6, brown-haired, somewhat toned woman.

{ Events } ------------------------- TiHTOBER EVENT + FREE RAFFLE OPEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff