Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Random Ramblings of a Somebody Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:34 am
With a heavy heart I came to find out on Sunday on the way home from work that my uncle who I looked up to passed away after losing his fight to cancer...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:51 am
Eclairl
With a heavy heart I came to find out on Sunday on the way home from work that my uncle who I looked up to passed away after losing his fight to cancer...

Sorry to hear of your loss. sad  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:34 pm
Prof. Moonie
Eclairl

Sorry to hear of your loss. sad

Thank you I'm feeling better now smile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:16 am
Okay update! Uncle didn't want a funeral but instead wanted to be cremated. Gotta say I'm glad I got my tears out when I did and just like him I wanna keep on singing...I am hoping I get his music though since he was a local country singer.

If anyone is interested in listening to some of his work this is his YouTube channel.  

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:25 pm
Eclairl
Okay update! Uncle didn't want a funeral but instead wanted to be cremated. Gotta say I'm glad I got my tears out when I did and just like him I wanna keep on singing...I am hoping I get his music though since he was a local country singer.

If anyone is interested in listening to some of his work this is his YouTube channel.

He sounds good. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:26 pm
Prof. Moonie
Eclairl

He sounds good. 3nodding

Thank you smile He was a great man who touched many hearts heart  

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:55 am
I wish my job let me off all holidays...then I wouldn't have to constantly deal with guests who do not want to move they're a**es so I can finish rooms sooner and quicker!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:13 am
I've gotten into the love of playing with makeup and did a compulsive purchase of a Too Faced face and eye palette along with Colourpop BFF liquid eyeliner since I fell in love with the mascara (got the typical black and then pink ink as for liners got the pink one called ducky then the black and white ones)  

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:25 am
heart Holy crap time flies...its been six years already starting today that I met the most sweetest boyfriend who I am happy to share my whole life with and someday marry and start a family with. Happy Anniversary to the love of my life and I hope to spend many more days, months, and years with you in the near and distant future. I love you Norman with all my heart and soul. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:11 pm
Update on my last entry: I'm engaged! emotion_bigheart  

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:07 am
Eclairl

Congrats!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:03 pm
Prof. Moonie
Eclairl

Congrats!

Thank you! ^^  

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:06 am
Woo! I'm a bit late to the party but its 2020! Hope folks had a good Christmas and Happy New Year! I went and saw my family for Christmas unfortunately my fiance couldn't join me due to work...I was super excited to see my sister again and find out I'm having another niece who will be in this world in May! There was a bit of drama with my dad early in the year before I visited but was happy things got smoothed over. It was also bitter sweet since my uncle had passed in June...I ended up crying hearing one of his albums during my visit. I was happy to see my family and my fiance missed me for the whole week I was gone...so when I got back I was happy to give plenty of smooches! It feels nice to be back home since I felt emotionally drained when I got back, plus I had to deal with a mean cold.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:34 pm
I'm feeling so stressed out now...I don't know why but for some reason our rent was raised and due to me barely working...I'm honestly scared...I feel like curling up in a ball and do nothing but cry. crying  

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:19 pm
Eclairl
I'm feeling so stressed out now...I don't know why but for some reason our rent was raised and due to me barely working...I'm honestly scared...I feel like curling up in a ball and do nothing but cry. crying

I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you figure things out.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff