Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
Grand Splendor Square Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:56 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten

User Image

User Image

• π‹πŽπ‚π€π“πˆπŽπ:The Big City - Grand Splendor Square γ€€ 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄: Both γ€€ πŒπŽπŽπƒ: Flustered while also slightly aroused
    𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒: Dating! γ€€ πŽπŽπ‚: --

▐▐ ▐▐ ▐▐

(("Its okay, really, you didn't take it too far. I just don't want to um....pitch a tent when we have plans!" )) His face was probably so red right now! He really couldn't believe that he had said that. He could try to be a little naughty in the bedroom setting, but he was never vulgar with his words. He was far too embarrassed for that! But he wanted to be honest with Daisuke, even if it was super embarrassing. (("I want to be honest with you, but it is embarrassing to admit that I haven't even relieved myself in 15 years. I am really sensitive, and the littlest touch of your hand has made a volcano erupt inside of me. I feel so embarrassed because of it." )) Embarrassed that he was letting desire get to him so easily when they had just barely started their first date. He didn't want Dai to think he was desperate, or that all he wanted from him was sex. That truly wasn't the case. He wanted to started a new relationship with him, one that could grow and flourish as they spent more time together.

The chaste kiss had his body shifting closer to him, his hand resting on the other's leg now.(("I-I did notice it. But I didn't want to be impolite and point it out to you. I think it was what was goading me on to continue….knowing you liked the way I was touching you." )) Ahhhhh, he was having such embarrassing thoughts in such a public place. Thinking back to that day, only made his cheeks burn more. Dai-chan just got him so flustered sometimes. So much so, that he kept almost forgetting that he was the one to ask him to stop for now. It was hard to remember when the ferris wheel stopped and they were open to act out some of their desires in this small space that put them so close to on another. (("I want to believe that the two of us can come to learn to make one another happy in our own ways. Is it okay for me to hope that we can share one another’s company for a long time?" )) To already hope that he could continue to see Daisuke for a long while, may have been a little selfish. But he wanted himself to have this one little selfish hope.

•  
    PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:35 am
    tiny14xx2

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"My flower, withered between
    The pages 2 and 3
    The once and forever bloom gone with my sins

Walk the dark path
    Sleep with angels
    Call the past for help
    Touch me with your love
    And reveal to me my true name

Oh, how I wish
    For soothing rain
    Oh, how I wish to dream again
    My loving heart
    Lost in the dark
    For hope I'd give my everything"

Daisuke ✡ Amsel
    "Loony Toon"

He couldn't help but quip a smile at the curious turn of phrase that Hei-chan had used. Likely it was a fairly common colloquialism, but Daisuke wasn't always up on the latest lingo, or even the lingo from a few decades ago. He really was atrociously formal sometimes. He had to agree that it would be most disastrous if Hei-chan were to become temporarily disabled, especially if it was due to Daisuke's actions, there needed to be at least one able-bodied individual in this group, and it would be a sad day indeed when Daisuke was the capable one. The way the next statement started made him rather nervous, typically when one said "I want to be honest with you," it meant that there was some dark truth that needed to be revealed. But in this case it had more to do with feelings, which relieved him. Not that feelings weren't important, but finding ways to mitigate the embarrassment was something they could work on together over time, where as a dark truth might have ended things immediately or at least been very hard to work around. (("I guess it was worth the embarrassment if it encouraged you to continue your advances. Though thank you for being the responsible one among us, I don't want to rush into things either, but it would seem my inhibitions keep abandoning me." )) Poor dear, it seemed that talking about this desire and intimacy was absolutely mortifying to Hei-chan. In that regard, they were exact opposites: Daisuke grew nervous from inexperience, but he had no problems speaking openly once he knew that Hei-chan had feelings for him as well; but it would seem that Hei-chan had no problem with advances, but grew nervous when he pulled back and tried to analyze his actions. For once he felt confident and in control, though he knew that would not last for long once he tried something new.

(("You have me for as long as I shall live, and if there is an afterlife you shall have me there as well. Saying you can stand my company for that long." )) He gently brushed a few stray strands of Hei-chan's hair behind his ear. (("I hope you don't mind, I have been thinking of you as my boyfriend. Does this designation work for you? I...probably should have asked before finalizing it in my mind, shouldn't I have?" )) Yes well, it had already been shown that Daisuke needed some lessons on dating, so he could be forgiven this trespass, right?

"But if to live, we have to be numb
    I'd rather know the pain
    I'd rather know, I'd rather know
    This happens almost never
    But it happened once to me
    And this will never be same
    The ends we seam together"

With: Hei-chanxxxxxxRelationship: DatingxxxxxxPain: 0/10xxxxxxOoc: Sorry if it sounds wonky, half asleep near the end.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Fantastic Fifteen 100
    • Forum Sophomore 300

Hademar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:58 pm
    User Image
    Hademar The Wretched

*Thdd!* Both men crashed together in a tumbled mess. Hademar, as befitting his character, didn't go down with any degree of grace. The force in which they collided threw him off his feet, coming down hard against the pavement. His head bounced violently off the sidewalk. A spatter of blood sprinkled around his head as he consigned himself to laying there, flat on his back. Hademar gave a wheezing chuckle after briefly losing consciousness for a split second, snapping back into reality to see the barrel of a gun leveled at his face. Some might find the reaction peculiar, chuckling when threatened at gun point. He wasn't phased nor concerned by the notion of death. Quite the contrary a well placed bullet between the sockets isn't unwelcome.

"How generous..." Came a trembling voice, more so recovering from losing consciousness than outright fear.

Sirens blared some blocks away and Hademar shot upright, stricken by sudden lucidity. His eyes kept fixated down the barrel, purposely following the motioning barrel as the man gathered up bills. Visions came to him, distant whispers and grinding maulers. "Hmm, I have an idea."

Apparently being threatened at point blank range by a bank robber hadn't illustrated the position he was in. Hademar snickered down the guns barrel as the sirens grew closer. He raised one hand, palm flat to signify a kind of surrender while the other rummaged in his pocket. "Here's a neat trick." What happened next beguiled the sane mind. He scribbled hasty scripture onto the side without glancing down, keeping his eyes level with the gun. Any who'd try to discern what was drawn would notice subtle distortions. The runes appeared animated, flexing, contracting, then ceasing leaving the observer wondering if his mind was playing tricks on them.

*Tnnk!* Hademar snapped his fingers to snatch the robbers attention, and in the split-second he glanced he'd notice a manhole leading into the sewers materialize at the corner of his eyes.

"You earned a night on the town, friend." Hademar said after materializing the escape route for the thief. He didn't attempt to stand or any movement, for that matter. He'd simply given the stranger a means to escape without a moments notice.

By Bi Blitz
    Alykia gave me the go ahead to respond to you ASAP.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:22 am
    User Image
    Jack "Kaboom" Strode

Energy: 8/100 l With: An idiot l Activity: On the run l Status: Sore Ankle but otherwise healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Jack would blink a bit in surprise when he heard the other man chuckling at the sight of the gun pointed at him. Did he know he wouldn't actually kill him? There was no way, Jack made it a point to always rough people up to cover up his non lethal ways so even if he did recognize him! However his next comment had the other man rolling his eyes a bit, oh. He was one of those people. Great, his threats wouldn't work on him now. Of course he could have been bluffing so Jack would make sure to keep his gun trained on the other man as he made sure to collect his money as quickly as he could manage. He then heard the others comment and pointed the gun closer to his face "Don't try anything funny!" of course the sound of police sirens going off had Jack cursing to himself, dammit it looked like he was in some serious trouble right now! His ankle was sore but he was able to run still, he'd just have to deal with it until he was able to make his getaway. However Jack would blink a bit when he heard this man still on the ground speak again and saw him begin to scribble, was he using his peculiarity on him? He couldn't be that stupid! His finger rested on the trigger, knowing full well he wouldn't pull it on the man...well maybe a shot in the shoulder or something. His gaze would turn from the other man as he finished gathering the last of the bills that were on the ground, now was the time for him to start running! However the sound of snapping fingers drew his attention before following his gaze to a manhole that wasn't there before. Jack blinked a bit in surprise before glancing down at the other man with a bewildered expression for a moment before grinning a bit as the sound of sirens fast approached their position "I'll buy you a drink for this next time we meet!" he wasn't one to look a gift horse in the mouth. He'd just kept another villain at gunpoint and he still helped him in his getaway, Jack wouldn't question it as he made a jump into the hole before grinning a bit and running through the sewer system. This wasn't the first time he'd done this so he'd be able to find his way out eventually.

(Exit)

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

tiny14xx2
    Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
    • Wall Street 200
    PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:44 am
    Katze Allemon-Schatten

User Image

User Image

• π‹πŽπ‚π€π“πˆπŽπ:The Big City - Grand Splendor Square γ€€ 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄: Both γ€€ πŒπŽπŽπƒ: Flustered/Surprised
    𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒: T-Taken γ€€ πŽπŽπ‚: --

▐▐ ▐▐ ▐▐

His eyes became a little wide as he processed Dai's words, his fingers gripping Dai's pants gently. Did he say boyfriend? They had only just met two days ago, and yet, he wanted to already add a title to their relationship? Never had he ever seen someone so quickly want to be with him. His confession to Maiko took forever, and even then she asked for some time to think about it. She did the same thing to him when he proposed to her after Mitsuru was born. What was there to think about when you were holding his beautiful baby boy in your arms?(("I am so surprised that you would already think of me in such a way." )) What if he was a farce? Someone pretending to be the way he was, just to ensnare you so he could turn his back on you. What then? Of course, though he wanted to ensnare Daisuke, he wasn't doing it for any negative reason. It was because he was a good man with a gentle heart and he wanted to be able to nurture a relationship with him. His feelings were genuine to him.

Looking down, Heisuke removed his hands from Daisuke's jeans so that he could take his hands into his own. as his eyes traveled back up to Daisuke's, his head nod, his cheeks pink as he gave a soft and shy smile.(("I can only hope you don't come to regret putting that title on our budding relationship." )) The day that Daisuke regret meeting him, would be a sad day indeed. Especially since Heisuke has come to really like spending time with him. (("If Seiji can't heal me anymore and I...I pass, please be happy, even when I am gone." )) If he was going to start a relationship with someone, he wanted to be completely honest. He was dying. Daisuke needed to remember this truth. He wasn't sure if he had much longer with how much Seiji struggles. He already knew that there would be a simple solution to it, but he wasn't ready to take such a leap. He wasn't ready to have the curse removed. Everyday that Mitsuru suffered in that home, and continues to suffer, he will wear this mark. For his suffering was partially his fault.

•  
    PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:45 pm
    tiny14xx2

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"My flower, withered between
    The pages 2 and 3
    The once and forever bloom gone with my sins

Walk the dark path
    Sleep with angels
    Call the past for help
    Touch me with your love
    And reveal to me my true name

Oh, how I wish
    For soothing rain
    Oh, how I wish to dream again
    My loving heart
    Lost in the dark
    For hope I'd give my everything"

Daisuke ✡ Amsel
    "Loony Toon"

Once more he saw just how much he had misjudged things. He had thought it fairly evident that they were a couple, but the notion seemed to have completely blind-sided Hei-chan. Maybe Daisuke's feelings were abnormally strong? Was it too early for one to swear eternal loyalty and adoration? If that was the case, maybe he should wait a little while longer before vowing to dedicate his life to this man. To him, the idea of giving his life for Hei-chan wasn't some noble gesture, it was a matter of course. Just as fish needed to keep moving in order for oxygen to filter into their lungs, so Daisuke must put Hei-chan above him in all matters.

He was thankful Hei-chan decided to move his hand away from where he was grabbing, Daisuke could practically feel the blood slowly draining from the rest of his body and moving to a more central location. Goddamn it, he was going to need to start wearing one of those Victorian anti-masturbatory devices whenever they were together. He knew it wasn't intentional, but Hei-chan had such perfect control of him, mere suggestions of acts were enough to induce daydreams. At least his body hadn't fully committed, so he was able to pick up on the subtle nod that meant he could now officially label himself as Hei-chan's boyfriend, the most exalted role he had ever received. (("I would never regret such an action unless it caused you displeasure. I will never regret anything involving you save for anything that causes you displeasure, and the perennial "I wish I had met you sooner." I just hope I prove worthy of your affection.” ))

Things had been going so well, and then practicality had to rear it's ugly head. Normally Daisuke flourished in practicality, was probably one of its greatest proponents, but in this instance, he wished it would ******** itself with a poisonous radioactive porcupine. For a moment his hands clenched, he shut his eyes, and he didn't trust himself to say a word. ((Daisuke Falke Amsel, pull yourself together. You've lost plenty enough friends already, you're no stranger to death. Besides, he isn't dead yet. You must give him as many good days as you possibly can. You owe it to him.)) Slowly his hands relaxed and he opened his eyes, but the look behind them was new, was like looking into cold glass prosthetic eyes. ((”You know I can’t promise you that. It would be like asking a plant to thrive without sunlight, they can subsist with technological and artificial assistance, but they know their existence is but a pale facsimile of life. I can, however, promise that I will try and I won’t attempt anything rash if and only if you promise that you will keep fighting til the end and that we shall do everything possible to save you. No matter what it takes, I will do everything to improve your chances, even if I have to harvest my own organs as transplants for you, I will do it.” )) He intentionally left off what he would do if Hei-chan broke that promise. If the man was willing to turn himself into a source of spare parts, then it was not hard to imagine he would do something drastic if he thought his love had given up on them.

"But if to live, we have to be numb
    I'd rather know the pain
    I'd rather know, I'd rather know
    This happens almost never
    But it happened once to me
    And this will never be same
    The ends we seam together"

With: Hei-chanxxxxxxRelationship: DatingxxxxxxPain: 0/10xxxxxxOoc: the yandere waketh

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Fantastic Fifteen 100
    • Forum Sophomore 300

Hademar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:25 am
    User Image
    Hademar The Wretched

"Bite it... Gnaw that ******** barrel. Pry the bullet out!" Horsed whispers gurgled as if submerged underwater making the words barely audible. Hademar pinches his eyes shut while the whispers echoed insistently. The psychic whisper repeated the same line, faster and faster until it was rendered into a choking rasp. Whatever spoke either couldn't speak that fast or the echoes overlapped the quick whispering.
    Hademar pinched his eyes tight to visualize the words. He didn't correct his scripture and now paid for it. His proximity to the manifested manhole tormented his psyche, tempting him to entice the gunmen to shoot. Not an entirely bad idea but hardly productive.

The chalk scribbled while Kaboom went about his business. By visualizing the whispers he could hinder them. The illusive runes scribbled hap-hazardly onto his pant leg dissipated the insane murmurings molesting his thoughts. He opened his eyes, oblivious to the strangers absence to correct the scripture written. A feint echo crept back but a smudging of chalk here and there ensured there wouldn't be a resurgence of insidious temptations.

With a cursory glance at the manifested manhole lid slightly ajar, Hademar deduced Kaboom went through. The blaring sirens turned the corner as black and white police vehicles whipped around the corner. One rather impressively built woman spun around the corner behind Hademar, presumably aiming to catch the robber in a pincer. To her surprise there was only a well-beaten homeless man laying flat on his back, groggily coming to... And no manhole in sight.

The officer would immediately attend to Hademar, who so graciously pointed where his assailant sprung off to; westward towards the docks mumbling about a getaway. An ambulance arrive minutes later, whom knew Hademar all too well, and shuttled him off to the hospital.

Upon arrival the clerks would register Hademar as any other patient simply to save face. His considerable medical bills collected over his complicated life saw him on another, less supportive shuttle. Because doctors hospitals refused to treat him he'd find himself, yet again, waking up in a dumpster twenty or so blocks away.

"Mmm, ripe bananas." He groaned upon awakening in a dumpster with a faint smell of overripe bananas.

[EXIT FROM GRAND SPLENDOR SQUARE]

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:27 am
    User Image
    Jack "Kaboom" Strode

Energy: 8/100 l With: Himself/u] l Activity: Shopping l Status: Sore Ankle but otherwise healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Jack would soon realize that he needed to do some shopping at this local area which of course was a complete pain in the a**. So he would make sure to keep a low profile and blend in with the crowds as best he could while he went about his day. The man would go around from shop to shop with a more and more annoyed look growing on his face, of course none of the shops had what he was looking for! He would then proceed to continue walking down the sidewalk with his hands in his pockets, now rather annoyed that he would probably have to make a second trip to other places at this rate. The explosive man would then pull cigarette out from his now cleaned Jacket's pocket and lit it, puffing out some smoke and blowing a ring out as he breathed on his cancer stick. He really did need to quit cigarettes one of these days, even with all the money he raked in on jobs he was still burning through thousands of dollars a month on his good cigarettes. Oh and they were bad for him too he supposed so there was that.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Fantastic Fifteen 100
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:19 pm
    By Bi Blitz

A young woman sat on a bench outside of a store. She was trying her hardest, but the frequent dab of her sleeve at her pale green eyes suggested she had been or still was crying. Clutched tightly in her hands was a photograph. To the uninitiated, the person in the picture would just seem like a young person, probably in their early twenties, and hard to say what gender. To the initiated, it was Queen from several years ago. Well frankly, initiated and uninitiated were not adequate terms: Queen almost never showed their face. It took someone with clearance like Prophet to know such details and have access to such sources. And this woman pretending to cry on the bench, she was an agent of Prophet, but there was no need for that to be known, now was there? Moreover, she wasn't just loitering there all day waiting for some random passerby; she had a specific target that had been picked out by the boss. "I can't believe they refused to do anything! Stupid cops not doing anything until there is a body." It wasn't a full story, but she hoped it would be enough to peak the man's interest. That and she heard he was actually a bit of a gentleman, and no gentleman would leave a young girl crying, right?  
    PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:04 am
    User Image
    Jack "Kaboom" Strode

Energy: 8/100 l With: Himself/u] l Activity: Shopping l Status: Sore Ankle but otherwise healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Jack puffed out another cloud of the toxic cigarette smoke into the air as he continued down the sidewalk with only thoughts of how he was going to find a small, portable charcoal grill. He supposed that he could always just buy one online but those things usually took so many days to deliver and honestly he thought those sellers were bigger thieves than him! Five hundred dollars for a small metal bowl with a lid? Yeah right! As he walked down the sidewalk the explosive man would begin to approach a young lady whom was seated outside a bench. And from the looks of it she was crying it seemed if how she was wiping her eyes was any indication. A small part of him wondered what could cause someone to just break down crying in the middle of public, with someone her age it was probably a shitty boyfriend or something not so major. Of course as he began to walk past the woman he caught her speaking to herself and his step began to slow to a halt 'Don't get involved Jack, it isn't your problem. Why are you turning around? Keep walking. Wrong way moron' he stepped before the young lady and dropped his cigarette on the ground and stomped on it to put it out and sighed a bit, ******** humanity "Miss, is everything OK? You seem a bit...distressed, did something happen?" Jack didn't know why he was meddling...oh wait yes he does, he's a sap. Kaboom might not be a hero but he hated seeing people in such dire straits, especially if the people who were supposed to help them weren't. Just made his job as a thief that much harder.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Fantastic Fifteen 100
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:27 am
    By Bi Blitz
    Sorry this is so short!

She wiped at her eyes and tried to force a smile, but it very obviously failed. "Oh sorry, I didn't mean to cause such a disturbance. It's just been a bad few days." For the first time she looked up at him, and with such a clear view, it was easy to see the tears in her eyes. Whether most people would have been scared to see him, or if his visage was reassuring, she didn't care. What mattered was that she had managed to draw him in. "I...I think something happened to my friend. We...we only talk online, but she's usually so good about being on time, but she hasn't been online for over a week. I went to the police, but they said they couldn't do anything without more concrete evidence. But I know something is wrong! If only I could convince someone to look into it! Any chance you know any private investigators?" Yeah, it was unlikely that he would, but at least it would plant the seed in his head. And who knows, maybe she was slowly convincing him to help her out on this. Of course there was still some fine tuning that needed to be done, like getting him to lead the project, as well as supplying the proper info, but for now it was more about trying to lure him in.  
    PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:29 pm
    User Image
    Jack "Kaboom" Strode

Energy: 8/100 l With: Lady l Activity: Shopping l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Jack nodded his head when she apologized, bad days sucked so he couldn't fault her too hard. When he saw that she was in fact crying it just made him want to see if he could help more, it definitely didn't seem like Hero's were around to give a ********. He then listened to her problem and he now understood why she was so upset, he could understand why but still it wasn't what he was expecting An online friend? Seriously? The girl probably just went to live her life! his thoughts swirled around in his head but then at the same time he also knew that the cops should have just given the girl some closure by at least checking on her. Jack would then blink a bit when she asked about a private investigator and the explosive man rubbed the back of his neck "Eh..no not really..." a private investigator? It seemed a bit extreme but he supposed that it made sense for her to go there if she was so worried "I mean it couldn't be too hard for you to find a private investigator, I'm sure you could find one online or...something" he tried, unsure of how much more he could offer besides that.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Fantastic Fifteen 100
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:56 am
    By Bi Blitz

For a moment she thought she had lost him, and maybe she had just a little, but he was still sticking around. "Looking at it, I'm sure it seems silly to go to such lengths. Sometimes people find new interests and don't log in again. But she gave me her number, and we have met in real life a few times! I've tried calling her so many times on several different days and at different times, but her phone is disconnected or off or something. I've tried to be practical and think logically, but I'm about out of options." Taking the man's advice, she took out her phone and started looking up local private investigators. "Would...would you go with me? They might think I'm just some dumb busybody, but I don't think they would dismiss you. You don't look like the type to overreact, so they will believe us if you say you think something is up. I...I don't think I could bear having someone else tell me that I'm being stupid and wasting people's time." She looked like she was going to cry again, but she wiped at her eyes and tried to steel herself. "Promise I'm not trying to snooker you into footing the bill. I'll take you out to dinner or something if you help me out." She gave a weak little smile, but at least it was a smile.  
    PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:11 am
    User Image
    Jack "Kaboom" Strode

Energy: 8/100 l With: Lady l Activity: Shopping l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Jack listened to the girl explain her tale and how the two girls had both met in person before, even going into how her phone seemed to be disconnected. That was a bit concerning but still not something he saw as a red flag but still he sighed a bit before nodding his head when she explained that she was out of options. Dammit it did sound like she did try. Jack would then blink in surprise when she all but begged him to come with her to the private investigator. He didn't quite see why he was needed, even if her reasons seemed stupid as long as she paid them it wouldn't matter what they thought. But then the girl had to go and start crying again. Why did he have to have a bleeding heart? "Ugh...fine. Just stop crying and take let's head to whichever investigator you choose, OK?" he demanded of her before awaiting her decision on who to go to. At the very least he wasn't paying so that was nice at least, it would just be a little detour at the bare minimum for him.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:48 pm
    User Image
    Jack "Kaboom" Strode

(EXIT to The Private Eye)

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

[Forum Graveyard]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items