Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Marcel Velazquez's apartment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:35 pm
User Image

Marcel chose to ignore the squeeze that Virgil had done just because he knew he could get back at him in the morning for it. How he'd do it he didn't know but he'd get back at him. Marcel would take to simply laying in silence as Virgil slept, he had never done this before in his time alone. Normally his mind would be distracted by TV or taking his gun apart and putting it back together or some kind of task. But simply being left to silence and his thoughts almost scared Marcel as he knew that even when awake his voice would soon enough come to haunt him once more and he did not fail to prove him right 'Oh look...you're happy? I wish I had that chance to be happy, spend at least one last night with my Girlfriend...' 'Please...' Marcel would internally sigh as his voice resounded in his head now that his distractions were gone 'Why do you get to be happy? Where's the justice?' Marcel would close his eyes and softly shook his head, bad idea as in his minds eye he saw his face again. So instead he took to staring at Virgil again as his grip on the other man would tighten slightly as support 'Can't I just have this one thing...' Marcel thought to himself as a maelstrom of voices would storm in his head but it was all silenced when he saw Virgil's face twist into a nasty grimace. Marcel blinked for a moment in confusion. But then he heard his murmur and this caught Marcel's attention 'Over soon...?' the voices would be completely silent as Marcel stared up at the other with a worried look across his face "Virgil...?" his voice was soft and barely above a whisper, not meant to wake the other yet but simply an expression of worry. Did Virgil have nightmares like he did as well? The Hispanic would quickly realize that he still didn't know much about Virgil's past besides the very few nuggets of information that he'd share, a gang, bounty hunting, and a deceased sister were pretty much all he knew about. What else was there to Virgil? Marcel supposed that he had his own secrets but Virgil always came off to him as a rock, steadfast and unmoving, almost like nothing could phase him. Maybe he's been through hell and that's why the man seemed so strong, the thought broke Marcel's heart. But he was just making wild assumptions about the man by this point, he just hoped that they weren't as bad as his own night terrors.

(Translation: .)

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
In the distance, someone started screaming. An appropriate response to what they were probably being forced to endure. Perfectly normal. It wasn’t this disconnected, uncaring approach to the whole ordeal. They could do whatever the hell they wanted to him, but Virgil would be damned if they got a single piece of information out of him. One reason why he’d been contacted to help with the job. He didn’t crack under pressure or, at least, he didn’t show it when it did. It was better to suffer in silence than to give anyone the pleasure of seeing him break. His breathing hitched at the blade being twisted. He would’ve have died of embarrassment if he’d known he was responding to the remembered torment as he slept. How he’d flinch or grimace each time another cut was made. Whimpered, too, a few times. He was denial about how badly the experience had truly shaken him, and knowing what he was doing in his sleep might ruin those delusions. Hell, knowing Marcel was around to witness it would shame him into sleeping elsewhere in the future. It seemed his brain was trying to process and put weeks of trauma into one episode, making up for lost time since the male had gotten quite apt at shutting it out when he was awake. His body would relax at those times it was nothing but blessed darkness that hardly lasted long enough for his liking before it went back to more of the same. ”…Is that th’ best y’can do, sweetheart?” Virgil muttered with a mirthless chuckle. Goading one's torturer was never the wisest idea, but he had gotten quite tired of being their plaything. He just wanted it to end, and maybe pissing off the one currently carving him up like a holiday ham would achieve that. It hadn’t then and it didn’t now.

”Of course not. We’ve only just gotten started.” Like something had been telepathically summoned, a door opened before four men dragging a half-dead person between them entered the scene. By all accounts, it should be Isaac, the other man that had gone with him to gather information on the target, but the person didn’t have that annoying bright blue dyed hair the elf had possessed. It was dark and natural…Swallowing, he forced himself to look away before it could really click with him what this nightmare had become. Rather than guards, it was the leering faces of the youths’ Marcel had defeated earlier that day and the man they were dangling by his wrists and feet between them…”No.” Virgil snarled out in anger.No, no, NO! He tried his hardest to wake himself up, unable to take the sight of his lover’s broken body. He’d rather relive everything second by second than this. Why did events have to get twisted into this nightmarish hell? The reality was bad enough. He fought against the chains holding him in an attempt to get to him and stop those four from what they were doing, which was more than just the rubbing original two had done the first night.

”Do you honestly think you can keep him safe?” He froze as he finally realized exactly why the voice sounded so odd and familiar at the same time. He’d heard it before, yes, but such a long time ago. ”Like how you protected me, big brother?” Virgil couldn’t bring himself to close his eyes as the bloodless face of his sister came into view as the figure lowered the hood. ”Vivi, please…” There were only two people in his life time that could make his voice break like that though only one was still living. He still blamed himself for her death and having her join in on the nightmare on top of everything else was almost enough to make him cry. Almost. It didn’t happen though a pained whine did escape from him while he subconsciously tightened his arms around the Hispanic, blunt nails that were starting to become more claw-like scraping against him. ”How many more people have to hurt and die before you learn your lesson? Everything you touch ends up tainted. If you’re lucky and he’s smart…he’ll put a bullet in you before you ruin his life as well.”

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:21 pm
User Image

Marcel would watch Virgil's face carefully for further signs of distress or issues that he was dreaming of. The Hispanic wished he had just woken Virgil up right away, the whimper he had hurt and the twists in his facial expressions completely broke his heart. What had this man experienced in his life that was so terrible and awful to cause something like this? The whimper was sad and almost pathetic sounding, it wasn't right "Virgil" he spoke out loud now to try and wake the giant from his nightmares but it didn't seem to work at all. However the man seemed to relax, thankfully the nightmare seemed to be over for him. At least it seemed that way at first, all too soon the other man seemed to be taunting someone over something, Marcel was worried to say the least "Virgil wake up" he spoke up a bit more trying to get the other to awaken once again. This felt impossible to accomplish at the moment and seeing the newest look coming over his face now solidified his determination. However just as he was about to pull away from Virgil to wake him up a whine worse than the one before came from his throat before his grip became vice-like. Marcel would then wince a small bit at the blunt nails began to dig deeply into his exposed flesh "Virgil wake up!" he now said louder than before as he tried to muscle his way out of the others grip to no avail.

Marcel couldn't let Virgil suffer in this nightmare anymore, it was still so early in the night! An idea came into his head though, something his parents did for him so long ago when he was just a boy. He hadn't thought of it in so long but suddenly it all came back to him in an instant as the sweet memories flooded back to him. When he was younger his MaMá and PaPá would sing an old Spanish lullaby to gently coax him from any nightmares he had when he was still young. Yelling in the man's face seemed to accomplish very little so it was worth a shot if anything. After a second or two of effort Marcel would free one of his arms and gently began to caress the man's cheek "A la nanita nana nanita ella, nanita ella..." his voice was obviously not suited for singing as his voice was a bit course and rough sounding but he wasn't singing to impress "Mi niñ(a) tiene sueño bendito sea, bendito sea..." a small smile would form on the Hispanic's face as sweet memories flooded his mind, hoping that his song was reaching Virgil in the nightmare as he continued on with the song, hoping to see those eyes flutter open any moment.

(OOC: Just in case you'd like to know how it sounds since it is all in spanish Link)

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:16 pm
Virgil was completely deaf to the fact that that he was trying to wake him, and just about gave into his despair when he heard the dream-Marcel loudly call his name while his sister continued to mock him. Said things that he told himself almost on a daily basis, but the dark truths hurt more when it was her gentle voice repeating them. A logical part of his mind knew that this wasn’t real no matter how real it might feel, but nightmares and logic rarely went hand in hand. Convincing himself that it wasn’t his Vivian saying such things or his Marcel now bleeding on the floor was something he tried to do though it was difficult. Past and present had united together to bring the brute crashing down. Then the memory of his mother laying on her deathbed, struggling with her last breath to make him promise to always look after his younger sister. An event that often replayed through his mind whenever his mind turned to thoughts of Vivian. This time, however, the memory was skewed. Someone was singing in a language he didn’t understand, but it was a masculine and soothing voice though it wasn’t all that perfect. Still, it was nice and was bringing peace all the negative flood he was being put through. Virgil began to focus on the sound, his expression becoming confused even while he was still asleep. But it was working. Rugged features softened as he felt a hand gently touching his cheek, which had him sighing a bit as he continued to fight against the cobwebs of deep sleep. ”Wait…I know that voice…” And then it finally dawned on him. Remembering something all too important to him, Virgil woke up with a slight gasp as he opened his eyes to find the Hispanic alive and with him. Singing, too. ”Mar-Marcel…” His voice was raw with so much emotion that it had him instantly shutting his trap for a moment. He closed his eyes for a briefly as he tried to get his very groggy brain to focus wholly on reality. ”You’re singin’…” Captain Obvious of the Year right there in bed with him. Baby steps though. It helped him process what was going on around him and made him realize just how tightly he was holding Marcel. More like clutching him as if he were the last solid surface in an earthquake. ”s**t. Are y’okay?” He relaxed his grasp on him, pulling away just enough so he could shift up on an elbow while his other hand lightly rubbed over the places his nails had been biting into seconds ago to check for any damage he might have caused him. ”I’m…sorry.” He let out shaky breath. It was a wonder he hadn’t crushed him or something.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:17 pm
User Image

Memories would flood into Marcel as he remembered throwing himself into whichever parent's arms whenever he had a bad dream. But one thing was that no matter what they were sure to comfort the boy and ask him what the bad dream was about. It was always so comforting to Marcel when he was a child since his parents were always so non judgmental of him and made sure he was completely calmed down before being sung back to sleep. The song was one thing that he had never forgotten the lyrics to, it was something precious to him. Marcel would continue singing the lullaby as his gaze was wholly focused on Virgil's face and it's expressions. It seemed like something was going on as that cute confused look he often got crossed his face before finally the other man would wake up with a gasp. At the mention of the name Marcel would give a small smile "Nice of you to join me..." he joked softly to try and and relax the other. Marcel was relieved that he was able to get Virgil to wake up from whatever nightmare he was having at that moment, whatever it was. Marcel would then nod his head when Virgil pointed out his singing "It's an old lullaby my parents would sing to gently wake me from a bad dream..." however he blinked a bit when Virgil asked if HE was OK but then the feeling of where the nails were digging into his skin would hit him. They were a bit sore but Marcel would shake his head dismissively "I'm fine, I hardly noticed" he would quickly end that subject before reaching over and grasping the hand that was going over the marks "I should be asking you that..." the look of worry would be blatantly noticeable in his eyes "Virgil that sounded like a really bad nightmare...are you OK?" Marcel would shift closer to Virgil as the moonlight was the only thing illuminating the otherwise dark room "You...wanna talk about the nightmare?" he'd ask as his dark gaze watched the other with a worried look "Don't think you have to handle this alone, I'm here for you" Marcel would slightly echo what Virgil had said to him when he was woken from his nightmare. The Hispanic would kiss the top of his hand and give a small smile "I love you Virgil and I'll help you with your burdens just like you help me with mine..." from there Marcel wouldn't prod any further than that. If Virgil felt comfortable telling him then great but if not then it was something for another day.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:36 pm
Knowing that Marcel alive and whole beside him was enough to help him start to relax as he tried to shake off the lingering horror. ”It’s really beautiful.” The part he had managed to actually was, anyway. Virgil kept up his exploration of his back, frowning whenever he felt a slight bump that might suggest broken or irritated skin. At least there didn’t seem to be any blood as far as he could tell. His frown deepened when he dismissed his concern and grabbed his hand to stop him. ’I could have seriously hurt ya…’ The thought was more upsetting than his bad dream had been. He would have never forgiven himself if he’d attacked him or something in his sleep. Letting out a soft sigh, he decided to let the issue drop. He could see well enough in low light conditions, but he kind of wish he couldn’t at the time. Seeing the worry within his companion’s gaze made him feel even worse. What else had he done or possibly said while he had been out of it aside from clinging to the smaller body for dear life. Virgil glanced away as the other expressed his concern. So, apparently, he had said something to alert him to the fact his dream wasn’t exactly pleasant. Honestly, he believed he was better off not knowing exactly what he’d said. ”I will be.” He was willing to be as dismissive of the issue as the Hispanic had been about the claw marks on him, but hearing what he said next had his tough exterior softening some. He looked back at him with a mixture of that stubborn stoicism and pained adoration on his face. I’m here for you. Those words just might be worth their weight in gold. But it wouldn’t be all that easy for him. Alone might as well be his middle name. Given what little he knew about the man, he doubted that he needed anything else added to his already full plate. No doubt he had witnessed enough horrors without knowing his bullshit.

”I love ya…” He swallowed some and forced the part of dream with Marcel in it back out of his mind, lightly resting his forehead against his. ”An’ I don’t know what I would do if I lost ya…” The main reason his nightmare had messed him up so much. Everything else he could handle. He fell silent again as he searched the brown gaze inches from his face before his lids started to slip closed again. Virgil instantly jerked back some when he caught himself starting to drift off once more. Nope. No way he was going to let that happen. He was more exhausted than he had been earlier, but was determined to remain awake this time. The brute rolled over onto his back while pulling the man with him so he could use his chest as a pillow if he so chose. He really didn’t want to talk about himself…Though talking was a good way to stay alert and he was pretty good at rambling. So he’d ramble. ”It was like my head was tryin’ t’throw in all th’ bad s**t that’s ever happened t’me all at once…” Well, he hadn’t been hunted down like a dog and Mathew hadn’t popped in to say hello in this one so that wasn’t completely true. ”An it felt real…too real, y’know?” As he spoke, he reached down with the hand that wasn’t being held and touched the scar the bisected part of his eight-pack and reached to his right hip where spread its line spread into a slight semi-circle. As silly as it was, feeling the scar tissue under his fingertips instead of an open wound was a relief. He put his arm back around Marcel as he settled on watching him for a minute. ”Bein’ caught an’ tortured has always been an occupational hazard. Never thought it’d happen t’me though…” He smiled to try to make light of the gloomy event. ”Until it did. Heh, guess I’m getting old…”

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:34 am
User Image

Special attention was paid to Virgil the moment he began to speak. Marcel would give his undivided attention to the other man. Just as he thought the other was trying to be dismissive of the entire thing like had been moments ago at the grip on him. It was to be expected honestly and if Virgil wasn't in the mood to share then he wouldn't push it any further than this. However it seemed like he suddenly had a good idea of what the dream might have included to some degree when Virgil commented about losing him. That was a bit of something to go off of and he didn't like it one bit if he were being honest with himself. Marcel would then listen when Virgil did open up about what the other went through in the dream and nodded his head in complete and total understanding. Throwing everything at you at once seemed to be something that their minds seemed to share in common, every awful thing, every mistake, everything. It all seemed to be thrown at you just like that with the express intention of breaking you. He would then nod his head when he commented on it being too real "Isn't it always the case, no matter how hard you try to tell yourself it's a dream...it all goes out of it's way to act like your wrong..." if he had a dollar for every time that thought crossed his mind he'd be a very rich man. It was like the nightmares wanted nothing more than to break down them and make them miserable. Marcel would then watch the other trace his own scars as Marcel watched silently as his next comment shed some light and he was a bit shocked. Torture? What was it that Virgil had done and what group was he with that warranted torture? He would rest his head on the other's chest as Marcel would look up a bit to see what he felt was a pained smile "You don't have to answer if you don't want too but...what was it that caused you to be tortured?" was it the gang that he said he was a part of? Or the bounty hunter life? The Hispanic wanted to know but if the other didn't want to share then that was fine too. Marcel would proceed to trace the scars on Virgil's chest himself since his free hand was doing nothing else.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:53 pm
It hurt him to know that Marcel had his own experiences with nightmares. Even worse, he had night terrors. Virgil didn’t know what he would do If his own dreams were that bad. They were terrible enough as they were. He would blame it on the fact that he really wasn’t used to having to deal with dreaming at all. If this kept up he was sure that eventually get used to it like he did most unpleasant things that were thrown his way. Or his subconscious would adapt to throw even worse s**t into the mix. One or the other would happen though he wasn’t so sure he was willing to let that happen. Hopefully, Marcel wouldn’t judge him to harshly if he started to hit the bottles really hard again. Virgil could go several days on little to no sleep, but eventually, it would get to him and he’d start to be rather unpleasant to be around. Grouchy wouldn’t even begin to cover it. While it was usually nice to talk to someone that could understand where you were coming from, this wasn’t exactly the case this time. Someone as nice as the Hispanic didn’t deserve to be tormented anymore than he already had. He gently squeezed him and nodded his head. ”Aye.” Sounded to him that he knew what he was talking about on that subject. Unsurprising, and he wished that it wasn’t true.

Virgil stiffened when that question was posed though he was soon relaxing again as he felt his digits tracing along some of his scars. He had never thought the would gain as many as he currently had, but they were starting to bother them less. Even if they did serve as a reminder since most of them were from his time spent as a guest of the man they’d planned on taking out. ”Heh, my own stupidity.” That wasn’t much of an answer, he knew, but it was all he could manage at the moment. Then again, he didn’t think he was entirely wrong by it, either. A lot of time had been wasted with him going over all the things he should or could have done differently to have avoided the whole nasty affair. The brute was quiet for a short time as he thought about how to properly answer the question, lightly rubbing Marcel’s back with his free hand as he debated over it. ”Just keep in mind I do…I’ve done ah lot of underground work…Bounty huntin’ ain’t really legal in ah lot of places.” He couldn’t remember when things had changed. All he knew was that at some point they had and he’d done his best to change with them. ”An’ solo, usually…but ah guy I had an ‘on again, off again’ relationship with called me one day, sayin’ that he’d gotten wind of some small-time crook someone wanted taken down an’ figured he could use th’ help findin’ ‘im. I was hard up for cash so I told ‘im I’d help.” He shrugged a shoulder as a small frown formed, his gaze shifting to look out the window. Mistake number one- he should have asked questions and gotten more information about everything. ”Turns out Nate had brought on a few more guys for th’ job…That shoulda raised some flags, but I didn’t really think about it too much. Me an’ this rookie kid got stuck with doin’ th’ recon work.” He sighed. Mistake number two, he shouldn’t have let anyone come with him. ”I can’t tell ya much after that…We were in th’ area for about ah week before s**t went t’ ‘ell in ah handbasket. I don’t know if Isaac opened his stupid mouth t’ th’ wrong person or what…last thing I remember was goin’ back t’my motel room an’ then wakin’ up in ah cell in some buildin’.” His gaze went back to Marcel, wondering if it answered the question or if it just confused him more. ”Turns out, th’ a*****e wasn’t some ‘small-time crook’. He’s ********’ Yakuza with ah lot of influence…” As a rule of thumb, Virgil tried to avoid any sort of crime syndicate like the plague. The men at the top of them were usually psychotic and fond of holding grudges.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:57 am
User Image

Marcel had wanted nothing more than for Virgil to understand that he wasn't alone and didn't have to deal with his problems by himself. So when he began to open up about it he felt elated that the other trusted him enough with such private information. He would listen with rapt attention as Virgil would open up by setting the stage and letting him know about he had done before the school. The Hispanic would nod his head in understanding, he knew as well as the next person that bounty hunting wasn't exactly a legal profession unless there was some stipulation that he was not aware of. Then as he explained how he got into the whole mess Marcel would wrap his arms around the other in order to help make him feel more secure, just in case anything started to get to him "Payment is a good incentive..." he commented offhandedly so that Virgil knew he wasn't judging him for anything. A lack of foresight was obvious here but how could he have known what would have happened? It would be unfair to pass judgement like that. Marcel would then bite the inside of his lip just a bit as he went on explaining about the in's and outs of what had happened and nodded his head in understanding. Having a rookie with you in any important thing was asking for trouble, especially when that very something was this high risk sounding. Marcel would blink in complete surprise when Virgil revealed that the person they were tracking was actually Yakuza which caused Marcel to shake his head "How the ******** do mistake Yakuza with a 'Small time crook?!' Honestly!?" Marcel didn't know this guy whom Virgil had an on and off relationship with but the Hispanic wanted to drive the guys skull into the dirt. The intense look on his face might give away his thoughts. He would then sigh before looking up at Virgil and placing a soft kiss onto his lips before giving a small smile "You survived the ordeal, I couldn't imagine the awful things they did to you but..." he paused for a moment as he searched for the right words "...but for what it's worth, I'm glad you were strong enough to survive and pull through..." a tad cliche no doubt but he meant every word of it.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:14 pm
Arguably, payment was the only incentive. For him, anyway. Virgil held no delusions that he was a good person, and really had no drive to make the world a better place as he so often joked about. He couldn’t help but laugh at the Hispanic’s reaction to his “friend’s” mistake. Though the intensity of his expression was quite fierce and would be intimidating to be on the wrong end of it, he also thought it cute as well. To think he was getting angry for his sake. Though it had been a while since he’d gotten the hell out of there, he still wanted nothing more than to tear Nate a new one for the whole ordeal. Would have already done it if he knew where to find the idiot. Not that he had really put in much effort into locating him, hadn’t even tried actually. The brief kiss brought a slight smile to his lips. Of course, he would spare Marcel all of the grizzly details. They weren’t important. All that mattered was that he had made it out when so many people often didn’t. What Marcel told him was heartwarming though it didn’t exactly stop him from giving a cocky grin. “I’ve been told that I’m ah hard b*****d t’ kill.” Had that shouted at him a few times in the past by those that had sought to end the male’s life. He soon grew serious again as he continued to rub Marcel’s back. ”I won’t lie…I gave up at some point and willed death t’come, but I guess it wasn’t meant t’be.”

Virgil sighed some as he closed his eyes, simply enjoying the feel of having those strong arms around him. Safe and home were two words he’d never thought he would ever know again, but here he was. ”But it really didn’t become ah nightmare until those assholes from today dragged ya in instead of Isaac…” The tipping point where reality had become skewed and he hadn’t been able to deal with it anymore. Opening his eyes, he offered a sheepish grin. ”It’s bullshit, I know. You’d never let that happen an’ I’d be dead before I would let ‘em near ya…but…it…” His voice trailed off as he stared at Marcel, doing his best to keep his heart rate calm but that worked about as well as carrying water in a bottomless bucket did. He took a deep breath and slowly let it out. ”Kinda another one of those ‘been there, done that’ situations for me…only…” Virgil hardened his jaw as he stopped, swearing to himself that he would finish talking. Try to. He’d almost rather have to castrate himself with a rusty spoon than have to remember what happened to his sister. ”Only Vivi wasn’t able t’fight off ‘er attackers…” He couldn’t speak any louder than a whisper and there was little he could do about how broken he sounded. 

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:16 pm
User Image

Marcel would grin just a bit when Virgil commented about how he was difficult to kill and he'd shake his head a bit, finding it amusing how he could still make such comments during such a serious moment. But then again Marcel was the exact same way so it wasn't too surprising. However any amusement left when Virgil got serious and what he said next hit home hard. Marcel's eyes lowered a bit as he fully understood that thought of inviting death to come and take you all too well "I know what you mean..." Marcel commented quietly but there was no doubt Virgil could hear what he had said perfectly. There was reason that there was a pistol on the coffee table and it wasn't for decoration. However their circumstances were vastly different, Virgil was being literally tortured while Marcel just had "Bad Days" as he liked to call it 'Virgil was being tortured while you just felt sad, poor you! You baby!' that familiar voice in his head mocked him as the two were compared in his mind. This wasn't about him though, he was listening to Virgil and wanted to help him through this as best he could and dammit he would do it "I'm not one for all that destiny crap but if it is real then I guess I was meant to kick your table that day" he tried to help lift the grim mood for even a moment before things got serious again as Virgil continued to explain the nightmare. Marcel would then blink a bit when Virgil confessed that he was the one dragged in by those assholes from earlier. It wasn't a nightmare until he was dragged in? The Hispanic felt both flattered and guilty for being one of the reasons Virgil was in such a bad way. From there Marcel would rest his head over his chest as he listened to the erratic thumping of his heart, a tell tale sign that was was heavily effecting him badly. Marcel would then look up at Virgil when he barely whispered the last bit and the Hispanic felt nothing but anguish for Virgil when he heard the tone of his voice. At first Marcel was wondering who this Vivi was but it didn't take him longer than a few moments to put the pieces together which caused Marcel's eyes to go wide for a moment "Your...Oh god..." he lowered his head before burying himself into the crook of Virgil's neck while he gently rubbed circles on the man's back. He had opened his mouth to try and say something, anything. But nothing came out, what could he say? There was no words that could possibly help make anything better so instead Marcel kept his body pressed against Virgil's in a tight hug while he silently offered what he could to the other man. Losing a true family member to something so horrifying made Marcel's blood run cold at the very thought. He had lost Jordan right in front of him, he was like a brother to him but to lose an actual blood relative like that "It's not your fault..." he whispered while rubbing the other's back, kneading the tense muscles trying to relax him "I know she wouldn't want you to blame yourself Virgil..." Marcel knew that tone well. It was how he sounded when Jordan came to his mind. Blaming one's self for another persons death was apparently something the two of them did, however from the way Virgil described the situation it didn't seem like it was his fault unlike with Marcel and his failure to keep an eye out for Snipers, as was his job.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:51 pm
Another moment of understanding that brought little to no relief. Plenty of people kept firearms out for home protection, but Virgil had started to wonder if there was a darker reason for the pistol’s presence on the table. He could only hope that he would be enough to keep the younger man from ever using it. Or at least keep him happy until he didn’t it or him anymore. Despite those sweet and happy words Marcel had told him earlier when they’d been basking in the afterglow, his own low opinion of himself made it hard for him to believe them right then. Then he had to go and talk about destiny. It helped a little if only because it made him remember his initial thought of having someone disturb his attempt at a nap. Needless to say, he was rather glad he hadn’t tried to knock the crap out of the Hispanic. Though if that cruel b***h Fate really did have a hand in their relationship, Virgil doubted it would have really stopped anything.

He watched the information he’d shared sink in, feeling like he had been stabbed all over again when he saw his reaction to it. “Darlin’, don’t…” He murmured pleadingly as he ran the fingers of his free hand through the man’s hair before letting his palm rest on the back of his neck. He didn’t want Marcel to grieve for what he had lost or to pity him. The brute wasn’t worth it. ’Shoulda kept your stupid mouth shut.’ But, no, he just had to feel the need to explain why the dream had ******** him up so badly. Virgil stared up at the ceiling as he tried to swallow the lump in his throat and almost choked on it. He sucked in a deep breath and made himself focus on his breathing and the fingers kneading into him. He relaxed some as another heavy sigh came from him. ”I know she wouldn’t…” It was just his demons wearing her face and speaking with her voice. Vivian was a sweet soul, the type of person that would’ve given her last bit of food to a starving strange even if she was starving herself. It more than bothered him to think that she’d probably tried to offer every hospitality to her attackers beforehand. ”But I knew there were troops fightin’ in th’ area…I shouldn’t have left ‘er by ‘erself, huntin’ coulda waited.”

Funny how something he hadn’t allowed himself to think of for decades was something he could almost remember perfectly. Coming home to find her in that state and how she’d insisted on having a normal conversation like she wasn’t bleeding to death in his arms. Made him promise not to go after the men that had hurt her, which he’d broken just a few days later. The thought of taking another person’s life had always unsettled him growing up, but as it turned out, Virgil hadn’t felt anything while he watched them die from the poisoned deer meat he’d given them. Just a disturbing nothingness. A small group of soldiers had taken his sister and sent him on his blood-soaked path, another had turned him into a monster, and a third had somehow managed to steal his heart. Virgil apparently hadn’t learned his lesson. ”Guess there’s no sense in cryin’ over th’ past though. Won’t solve nothin’…” Easier said than done.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:04 pm
User Image

Marcel kept Virgil held firm in his arms the entire time, quietly kneading the muscles of the other man. No doubt from the tone of Virgil's voice when he saw his reaction to the revelation meant he didn't want to be pitied, he couldn't blame him one bit. But none the less Marcel couldn't help but grieve with him in what had happened to his Sister. He would listen to Virgil continue on as he knew about this already. No doubt about it at all but he listened to Virgil explain about what had specifically happened to her and how he had gone hunting and left her alone. Marcel was sure not to comment on it any further so not to twist the knife any deeper than was needed. He remained mindful of the others grief the entire time as he made sure to not make anymore comments about her or the nightmare. There was one question that was burning and Marcel had wanted to ask but decided against it, in Virgil's current state he just wanted the other be comforted. As he heard Virgil comment on crying over the past Marcel couldn't help but give a soft chuckle at the thought, irony was a b***h since all he did was cry over the past. None the less he gave a soft sigh and nodded his head before pulling back a little bit from Virgil "Aye...you're right..." there was a brief pause as he thought about what he had just said. Never once in his life had he ever used the word "Aye" before and Marcel would give a soft groan as he buried his face right into Virgil's chest "I've been spending too much time with you..." that wasn't intentional either, although it certainly was a bit funny now that he looked at it. Marcel would then just offer another grin as he pulled back from his hiding place in Virgil's chest "Let's just try and get some more sleep, it's not even morning yet..." more sleep? Well that was funny considering that he hadn't even closed his eyes yet once the entire time he was in bed. Marcel would then make a silent plead with his himself 'Please just don't give me anything too bad, nothing that would wake Virgil up...just this once...' he begged the demons that hid away in the dark corners of his mind. He just wanted Virgil to not have as much on his plate and his night terrors would only make him worry, something he had wanted to avoid.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:19 pm

This had opened old wounds for Virgil, but it wasn’t entirely a bad thing. Perhaps this time they would have a chance to heal properly. His gaze settled on Marcel when he felt him pulling back, brows lifting as he heard his choice of words for agreeing with him. ”Aye.” He chuckled despite himself he when stated that he’d been hanging around him too much. The brute was doing his best not grin so his lips settled on a b*****d hybrid of grin and a smile somehow. It didn’t last long, thankfully. ”Ah wee bit, but do ya hear me complainin’?” He gave a brief kiss to the top of his head while he hiding against his chest. The Hispanic was simply too adorable for him to allow the weight on his shoulders to keep him down any longer. Wallowing in self-pity wasn’t something he did for too long. He much preferred to self-medicate even though at the moment he didn’t have anything on hand to do so aside from his handsome companion.

His guilt, however, was renewed the slightest bit at the mention of sleep. ”I didn’t wake ya, did I?” Worry colored his expression as he looked him over. The man had seemed pretty awake when he’d woken him up from his nightmare so it hadn’t crossed his mind that he could have disturbed his rest. And then had proceeded to keep him awake by running his mouth. ”I’m sorry if I did. Truly. He gave him a chaste and tender kiss before he laid his head back against his pillow. His hands loosened their grip on him, moving to rest against his sides in case Marcel wanted to move or leave the bedroom altogether. The small twinged of longing the latter thought sent through his heart was ignored. As if he couldn’t handle being in the bedroom by himself. Not sleeping because sleep was for the weak. That was what the beast was going to tell himself rather than admitting the truth. He was afraid to give his mind another chance at tormenting him again. ”But thank ya…for listenin’…” Virgil was all sorts of awkward while he said that. Clearly, he wasn’t the sort that spoke much about themselves, and this was the first time he had ever told anyone about his sister. As far as anyone else knew about him, he was an only child.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:20 pm
User Image

The grin...or was it a smile? Either way the look on Virgil's face made it all the worse for Marcel when he chanced a look up at the other man. Dammit all why the hell did he even say that? That wasn't even an actual word! Marcel couldn't help but grin a bit at the other "I better not hear any complaints after earlier, ya damn southerner!" he gave a small smack on Virgil's chest as he prepared to actually try and sleep. However his question had Marcel look up for a moment and after the apology he shook his head with a small grin "Don't worry about it, I have bad insomnia so I was just laying there staring at your beautiful mug for however long it's been" he commented with a grin on his face. Marcel would then return the kiss before he felt the other loosen his grip a bit but instead of moving Marcel simply turned on his side and shimmied himself until he was laying flush against the other man's chest. Marcel found himself enjoying the living radiator that Virgil was before grabbing one of the sheets and lifting it over them. Marcel would then let out a soft hum when he heard Virgil thank him for listening "Just like how you were there for me, I'm here for you. If there's anything else you ever want to talk to me about, don't be scared and just say so Querido..." he commented before reaching a bit and wrapping his fingers with Virgil's and pulling one of his arms over him as he let his eyes close. Of course sleep still wasn't easy for the Insomniac to come by but his even breaths would eventually give the illusion of sleep so that Virgil would hopefully be able to let himself go back and rest for a while yet. While Marcel lay there his mind was going over every bit of information he was given by Virgil. From the Yakuza capturing and torturing him to his Sister was was an unfortunate casualty it seemed of war. But one thing nagged in his mind, Virgil had spoken of troops. Soldiers. What war was being fought? It was considered a war crime to involve civilians so who would be low enough to do that? To do something so heinous? It was a question that Marcel would only feel comfortable asking in the morning, right now was not a good time he felt to continue prodding.

fiendish fujoshi

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas