Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Hogwarts Culinary Club [[Open 2055-2056]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:06 pm
User Image

۞ Cenek ۞ Knapp ۞
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
۞ Prefect ۞ Quidditch VC ۞ Reserve Seeker۞

▬▬"Quiet people notice everything..."▬▬

Cooking club was weird this year, Brook wasn’t running it. Brook had always been running it as long as Cenek remembered. Oh well, he was sure Wren would do a good job, or rather... Dunce would? He grabbed a form and filled it out, waving a greeting to Wren and Jessica, wondering what the game plan was for cooking this year. He hoped he would be able to make something for Sparrow, she had been so sad this year after losing her best friend.

Cenek Knapp -- Year 5
Birthday: March 28, 2037
Why are you here: To cook, take things to Sparrow
Favorite dish or snack: Cake... who doesn’t like cake.

▬▬ "...But they do not get noticed." ▬▬

Where: Cooking Club
With Whom: Wren; Jessica
Thinking about: Can we eat?
Wearing: blue jeans, darker blue shirt

_____

_____

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:09 pm

User Image✶☁
DUANAIRE LIANE AINDRIAS-EVERA

fourth year || Gryffindor || halfblood
Art Club mapmaker || Cooking Club snacker || Quidditch chaser
irregular attendee of any club events

Aire woke up Saturday, grabbed only her sketchbook, wand, and pencil before heading for the Muggle Studies classroom for Snack Club. She gave Wren’s cat a little pet and grabbed a form wordlessly, snagged a bit of each snack, and listened in.

"Oh no, Wren's making us think of our favorite food! The humanity!" Wren snarked back to his younger housemate with a grin. He shrugged at her other question. He knew Jessica had heard by now what was going on with Sparrow and Yukon, and Aria had been Wren's betrothed for years before he ran off with her brother. His whole first week had been making sure Sparrow and Yukon didn't drink themselves to oblivion. "Classes are classes. Exams are exams. You'll know what I mean next year." he said with a shrug.

Wren grabbed a few spoons and plates for easy access and glanced over Jessica's form while sampling a bite of apple crumble. "Hmmm Could use some more cinnamon though. And ice cream. Serve hot with ice cream. Eh. still Exceeds Expectations." He got to the end of her form and made small "heh" sound before turned around and grabbing a salt shaker. "Something salty. You're welcome."

Aire didn't really understand what was going on with the salt, but personally she thought the apple crumble was fantastic. If there was any left...well there wouldn't be. Aire was ready to steal whatever was left.
Aire Aindrias-Evera -- Year 4
Birthday: 14 November
Why are you here: good snacks
Favorite dish or snack: Chocolate cake! Gus’s lava cake was the best!

setting Snack Club || withJessica, Wren
appearance 5'1", lithe || wearing white sweater and green pants
status nomnomnomnomnomnom

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Some say our dreams are a distant road
Down which our hearts would like to go
But I have always stayed in place
Under that old illusion that it's safe
You said, "The ship in port is the safer one,
but it's not the reason it was made."
So forgive me if I wander off
And forgive me more if I just stay
☁✶
~"The Ship in Port" by Radical Face.

addaellis

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:23 pm

User Image❀✿ WESLYN REMARKA KNOLLE

fifth year || Hufflepuff || halfblood
Art Club marine artist|| Cooking Club potato representative
Herbology Club flower fan || Quidditch manager

Early that morning, Weslyn had gotten up to make her usual first-day of club boxty--potato pancakes. It was a welcome reprieve, just thinking of what else she might make over the year and what kind of snacks would be quick to fix but nutritious enough for study snacks.

She gave Dunce a little pat in greeting and offered her a small scrap she’d taken from the kitchen that morning. She greeted Jessica with a friendly wave and set her boxty pieces next to the younger girl’s apple crumble, tasting a bit happily. The form was different, but Wes filled it in, wondering what Wren was scheming with this. She paused for a moment on favorite dish or snack, then realized with a jolt there was only one correct answer for her, as a Knolle:

Weslyn Knolle -- Year [5]
Birthday: January 18th
Why are you here: I like learning to cook and learning from all the more experienced cooks
Favorite dish or snack: potatoes.

She glanced nervously at Cenek, wondering if this was the quiet Ravenclaw twin or Eden's opinionated Slytherin friend. Wren answered that when he gave the boy a quick glance mid-conversation with Jessica and pointed at her apple cobbler, the pancake mix, and then Weslyn's potato pancakes: "Cenek. Meet cake, pan-cake, and potato-cake. Knock yourself out." He turned back to his conversation, and Weslyn greeted him with a smile this time:

"Good morning Cenek, um...I'm guessing you wrote you like cake on the form then?"

setting Cooking Club, Fall 2052 || with Cooking Club people
appearance 5'0", petite || wearing glasses + gray dress + warm shawl
status I wonder what peopel will bring today.

You can be amazing
You can turn a phrase into a weapon or a drug
You can be the outcast
Or be the backlash of somebody's lack of love
Or you can start speaking up
✿❀
~"Brave" by Sara Bareilles, cover by BYU Vocal Point

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:00 pm

sixth year || Hufflepuff || halfblood
Art Club marine artist|| Cooking Club head chef
Herbology Club co-captain || Quidditch manager

Weslyn scampered to the Cooking club room, carrying a tray of her usual boxty--irish potato pancakes--along with an apple pie she had started on last night. It wasn’t anything fancy, but she felt like she had to do something special as the club captain.

It was strange having a cooking club meeting without Dunce, Wren’s faithful tabby cat companion, waiting outside the club room, begging for samples. She hadn’t even been sure what she would do as a club leader! But Wes had learned so much from the Culinary Club, and loved everything there, so she would do her best!

Last year, Wren had added a few items to the Culinary Club form so that on the week of their birthday he could bring some special treat for the club member, or arrange an activity relating to their favorite food. Weslyn liked that, and thus kept that element, but this time also added her own touch:

[url=LINK]NAME[/url] -- [color=firebrick/goldenrod/darkblue/darkred]Year [1-7][/color]
[b]Birthday:[/b]
[b]Favorite dish or snack: [/b]
[b]Any allergies:[/b]

setting Culinary Club, Fall 2053 || with awaiting fellow cooks!
appearance 5'2", petite || wearing yellow sweater and jean shorts

status hoping for other yummy things today smile

She may be the mirror of my dream
A smile reflected in a stream
She may not be what she may seem
Inside her shell
✿❀
~"She" by Josh Groban.

addaellis

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:08 pm
User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗
                                                Jessica Quimby-Winthrop
                                                Fifth Year - Fifteen Years Old - Slytherin - Pureblood - Adopted
                                                Member of the Drama Club and Culinary Club

╚════════════════════════════╝

Jessica wandered into the Cooking Club with a box of chocolate chip cookies that she had prepared for the club’s first meeting. Not being stopped by Dunce in the hallway made Jessica blink, realizing that Wren had graduated last year. How odd, she thought to herself. She didn’t even notice how accustomed she had gotten to petting the cat every week before entering the room. “Hey, Weslyn,” she greeted the new Club Captain as she set down her box of cookies next to the older girl’s pancakes and pie. “Ooh, yum!” Jess exclaimed as she scooped a pancake and a piece of pie onto a plate. “Ugh, this is sooo good,” she said in between bites of the apple pie. If only she could eat the whole thing...

Jessica Quimby-Winthrop -- Year 5
                                                Birthday: January 25
                                                Favorite dish or snack: Anything salty
                                                Any allergies: Nope

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

The world comes to life and everything's bright
                                                From beginning to end when you have a friend

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:44 am

User Image☻☺
GALEN EZREAL SAYLOR

first year || Hufflepuff || halfblood metamorphmagus
Adventurer's Guild chronicler || Art Club cartoonist
Cooking Club pancake mixer || Quidditch fan

”Hey Jessica, thank you,” Weslyn had greeted, blushing at the praise. Before she could ask for more feedback though, an unfamiliar face--a first year!-- wandered in. ”Oh! Welcome to Cook--Culinary Club! Please, help yourself to some snacks.”

”G’morning y’all!” Galen greeted. Nestling atop light brown hair was a pink puffle staring with bright green eyes opened as wide as the fuzzy species could manage. Galen had helped out Steffi and Luki a bit at Wool’s, and had learned a bunch from cooking with Mumma. He wasn’t particularly good, but that’s why he was here, right? ”Thank you!”

He picked up a bit of everything before snagging a form. He had just bitten into the cookie and was offering Dragon a crumb when he made a sound of great satisfaction. When he opened his eyes, the irises were bright orange. ”Mm! This is amazing!. Did you both make these this morning? Are we baking cookies today?”

Galen Saylor -- Year 1
Birthday: December 3rd, 2041
Favorite dish or snack: pancakes? All kinds of breakfast food really!
Any allergies: shellfish, fish + lactose intolerant

setting Cooking club, first meeting 2053 || with older cooks, Dragon on his head.
appearance light brown hair, bright orange at the bottom of his irises || wearing pink shirt and jeans
status So this club will definitely be delicious!

Welcome back the sunrise,
I'm finally waking up.
And I've been here for far too long,
but I think I've had enough.
Cause I've been praying for a change
for such a long long time.
Take a breath and step outside
and lay the past behind.
☺☻
"Supernova Sunrise" by We Are Leo

addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

۞ Cenek ۞ Knapp ۞
SixthYear Ravenclaw
۞ Prefect ۞ Quidditch Captain ۞ Seeker۞

▬▬Critiscm is something we can avoid easily...▬▬

Cenek had decided with our without Brook the cooking club it was still a good place to be. He enjoyed cooking, and he knew someone else that would. So of course, he dragged Dominik to it, promising her that there would be plenty of good food and friends here. He only hoped that some of her fellow first years would be there. He was a bit concerned for her, she kept mentioning Deepak, and he had thought she had gotten over his death, but had she just been fooling them this entire time?

As they walked in he wasn't disappointed, he saw tow former students, and a first year, he thought the boy was in Hufflepuff, maybe Dominik would already be friends with him. "Hey Weslyn, Jessica. I want to introduce you to Dominik, my little sister. Well, not so little now that we're both in Hogwarts I guess. Stop growing up please." He ruffled her hair and she smacked his hand away, then the two filled out forms for the club. He then went to Galen and greeted him properly,"Hey there, my name is Cenek Knapp, it's a pleasure to meet you."

Dominik in the meantime wandered around the room, admiring all the potential things they could make there. She glanced up looking for some sort of fire sprinkle system, she didn't want to relive another kitchen fire. Well...maybe the uper years knew spells to put out fires, she sure hoped so.

Cenek Knapp -- Year 6
Birthday: March 28th, 2037
Favorite dish or snack: Cake
Any allergies: I hope not

Dominik Knapp -- Year 1
Birthday: April 1, 2042
Favorite dish or snack: Lemon Pie
Any allergies: Maybe Yes. Maybe No.

▬▬ By saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing. ▬▬

Where: Cooking Club
With Whom: Chefs in training
Thinking about: Dominik needs friends
Wearing: jeans and a tshirt

_____

_____

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:55 pm

seventh year || Hufflepuff Head Girl || halfblood
Art Club marine artist|| Cooking Club head chef
Herbology Club co-captain || Quidditch manager

Early Saturday morning, Weslyn headed to open the cooking club with a plate of her usual boxty and some sign- in forms. It was weird thinking this was her final year at Hogwarts -- she could remember when Yukon first dropped her off here with Brook and Wren and how terrified she'd been of being left alone, but how welcoming everyone had been. Now Brook's younger brother and sister were here under Wes's care. Wes’d become a better cook than she’d dared imagine back then. She hoped Culinary Club would remain a safe refuge for its members.

"G'morning Weslyn!" Galen piped, jumping to his feet from where he and an unfamiliar boy were sitting next to the door with a comic book."Can I help with that?"

"Oh! Thank you. Just grab the door and light for me though? What are you guys doing here so early?"

"On it!" Galen scurried ahead, opening the lights and helping to move some tables around in the usual Culinary club setup. "My brother had a question for you so we decided to come early," Galen grinned, nudging the other boy forward with an encouraging grin as he grabbed a form. "Wally, this is Weslyn Potato Potato. Weslyn, this is my brother Wally Saylor!"

[url=LINK]NAME[/url] -- [color=firebrick/goldenrod/darkblue/darkred]Year [1-7][/color]
[b]Favorite dish or snack: [/b]

Galen Saylor biggrin -- Year 1
Favorite dish or snack: Breakfast foods!
Any allergies: shellfish, fish, lactose things,

setting Cooking Club, September 2054 || with awaiting Cooking club people
appearance 5'2", petite || wearing occasionally glasses + blue skirt and white knit cardigan
status another meeting, another meal

Tides will turn
Rest assured
‘Cause seasons pass
A new day dawns
And through the clouds the sun will shine
To guide you home into the light
Let us follow where rivers flow
Let’s see how far we can go
When it feels like you’re out on your own
Hear the voice that’s calling you home

✿❀
~"Anew" by Hollow Coves.

addaellis

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:51 am
User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗
                                                Jessica Quimby-Winthrop
                                                Sixth Year - Sixteen Years Old - Slytherin - Pureblood - Adopted
                                                Co-Director of the Drama Club and Member of the Culinary Club

╚════════════════════════════╝

Jessica walked into the Culinary Club with a tray of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. She debated on whether to make oatmeal raisin instead, but she didn’t want to lose any friends over them biting into it, expecting delicious chocolate, and instead being disgusted by the chewy, squishy raisins. “Good morning,” she greeted Weslyn, Galen, and a new boy, who she recognized at her table from the Sorting Ceremony as Wallace. “I hope you all had a nice summer?” she asked, sporting a septum piercing. Jess sure had a lovely summer. Not only did she get a new piercing, but she had went on her first ever first date (and second date) and had ended the summer with a boyfriend. After placing her tray of cookies next to Weslyn’s boxty, she reached for one to snack on. “Mmm, potato. This is so yummy!” she exclaimed before taking a pen and form and filling it out.

Jessica Quimby-Winthrop -- Year 6
                                                Birthday: January 25
                                                Favorite dish or snack: Anything salty
                                                Any allergies: Nope

The world comes to life and everything's bright
                                                From beginning to end when you have a friend

addaellis
CatWaffle

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Culinary Club
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Sammie, Jess, Weslyn, a few others
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Culinary Club
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? My arms are red from those hot brownies...

Lochi and Sammie had spent much of the morning in the kitchen, preparing a few treats for culinary club. The exact instant Sammie had heard about it, he begged his brother to go with him. Lochi had gone to the club himself when he was a first year, then hadn't really gone back, so he was worried it would be weird. Then... well, Jess asked him to go too, and he figured two people wanting him to go was proof he should just do it. Plus Sammie had a habit of eating... a lot if not moderated. After the first night's feast, Lochi had to hear about Sammie's poor tummy all day the next day. Eventually he'd figure it out... probably. The duo left the kitchen, with Lochi somehow having been conned into carrying a pan of brownies and a plate of sugar cookies that Sammie had done an .... interesting attempt at icing. Lochi led the way, both boys chatting about classes and cooking, before finally arriving.

"Sammie, it's that room there. Please open the door, since I can't juggle more things." He looked over, watching his little brother make a dramatic show of opening the door. Inside were Weslyn and a couple younger boys, then Jess. Wonderful. Lochi busied himself setting out their food, then moving to stand beside his girlfriend. "Hi everybody! My name's Sammie! And I brought my big brother! He's Lochi. He made up some brownies, then we made some sugar cookies that I decorated all by myself!" He grinned proudly, and Lochi offered a small grin. At least his brother was stoked to be here. Lochi, on the other note, started to fill out his form, while offering another to his brother, who took Lochi's pen, filled it out, then handed it back in time for the older to finish his own form. Then Sammie grabbed them both and handed them in excitedly.

Lochi grabbed one of the cookies it said were made by Jess to try, while gesturing at his chocolate chunk brownies. "I got my Grandma's recipe for the brownies, if you want to try them. They're fresh out of the oven, so they might still be pretty hot, but it makes them warm and gooey." He grinned, a ting of pink hitting his cheeks. It was nice to spend time with Jess, while hopefully in an innocent enough environment that they might stay out of the rumor mill. It was pretty.... vicious when they were first discovered to be dating.

Lochi Bardsdale -- Sixth Year
                                                  Birthday: 30 July
                                                  Favorite dish or snack: Spicy food
                                                  Any allergies: No food allergies

Samuel "Sammie" Bardsdale -- Year 1
                                                  Birthday: March 21
                                                  Favorite dish or snack: Sandwiches and anything with peanut butter and chocolate
                                                  Any allergies: I dunno, nothing, I think

Lochi - #C32148
Sammie - #FFA700
kiska166

addaellis

Yᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ,
Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴀ ɢʟɪᴍᴘsᴇ ᴏғ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ sᴋɪɴs.
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴏɴ ᴀɪʀ ᴡʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ,
Tʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss ʙᴇɢɪɴs.
Aɴᴅ I'ᴍ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ I'ᴍ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ
Tʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴅɪᴀᴍᴏɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪᴀᴍᴏɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:37 pm
User Image

I don't wanna be a f r a i d. I wanna wake up f e e l i n g
                                                B e a u t i f u l today and know that I'm okay

╔══════════════════════════════╗
                                                Jessica Quimby-Winthrop
                                                Seventh Year - Seventeen Years Old - Slytherin - Pureblood - Adopted
                                                Director of the Drama Club - Captain of the Culinary Club

╚══════════════════════════════╝

Jessica hurried to the Culinary Club on Saturday morning. Her love for food somehow paid off as she was crowned the Captain this year. Another question arose, however – did everyone notice that she loved food as much as she did? Walking into the room, she set down her tray of Banoffee Pie down on one of the tables before pulling out the attendance forms and setting them down one table over. As she recalled, that was basically what each Captain did year after year until the cooking and baking in the club actually began, but it seemed mostly everyone was able to teach each other different recipes and techniques. Now that Jess thought about it, she realized her Captainship wouldn’t really give her much more responsibility than the amount that any other member had except for making the new members feel welcomed. Speaking of members, the seventh year turned her attention to the door expectantly. Lochi had promised that he would attend and try to be first, so she waited as patiently as she could for her boyfriend (and others, of course) to arrive.

[b]Favorite dish or snack:[/b]

'Cause everyone's p e r f e c t in unusual ways
                                                You see, I just wanna b e l i e v e in me

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Muggle Studies Classroom
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Jess
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Special Delivery
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Aha! I timed perfectly

Lochi left the kitchen, a large cooler in hand with three types of fudge carefully tucked inside. His other hand held a few cookbooks his mom had sent him with (that Sammie couldn't carry, for some reason?). He glanced at his watch, grumbling as he picked up his pace. He promised Jess he'd try to be there early, but thanks to poor timing (and spilling some flour), he was a few minutes behind where he wanted to be. He walked quickly, grateful for long legs. Once he got to the culinary club (luckily not too far away), he stepped in. Thankfully, he was able to uphold his promise, as he was the first one there... behind Jess. "Good morning, Jess. I made fudge. Chocolate, peanut butter, and a snickerdoodle kind I found in one of my mom's cookbooks. Also I brought cookbooks." He grinned, holding up the cooler, then nodding toward the books. Setting the books on the counter, Lochi was able to free a hand and set out three pristine trays of fudge, then he scribbled their names in front along with some allergy warnings. He put the cooler out of the way, then walked over to wrap his arms around Jess, a bit of flour sprinkling down from his hair.

Lochi Bardsdale -- Year [7]
                                                  Birthday: 30 July
                                                  Favorite dish or snack: enchiladas for food, anything chocolate otherwise
                                                  Any allergies: none food related

{{Wearing :: Casual Clothes}}
kiska166

Yᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ,
Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴀ ɢʟɪᴍᴘsᴇ ᴏғ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ sᴋɪɴs.
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴏɴ ᴀɪʀ ᴡʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ,
Tʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss ʙᴇɢɪɴs.
Aɴᴅ I'ᴍ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ I'ᴍ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ
Tʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴅɪᴀᴍᴏɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪᴀᴍᴏɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:45 pm

User Image☻☺
GALEN EZREAL SAYLOR

second year || Hufflepuff || halfblood metamorphmagus
Adventurer's Guild chronicler || Art Club cartoonist || Order of the Stick background character
Cooking Club porter || Quidditch fan

Saturday morning meant cooking classes! Galen mostly liked going for snacks and good company, but he had learned plenty in the last two years, and was becoming more familiar with using a knife.

He happened to wake up a little early that first Saturday and headed across the hall to the Kitchen. He’d looked about before deciding to assemble a few “pancake-cupcakes”-- tiny cup-shaped pancakes with fresh fruit sliced and folded in them. He chatted with his housemate Sammie as the other boy worked on his own creation. "If this works out, maybe I can prep some to leave in the Common Room, or bring to classes on Monday," he thought aloud. The first few days getting back into classes after a break were always hardest for him, and maybe a few pick-me-up treats would make the first day more special.

A few minutes after 9, Galen and Sammie made their way to the Cooking Club. ”G’morning y’all!” he said brightly. ”We tried something different today, but hopefully it’s good!”

Galen Saylor biggrin -- Year 3
Favorite dish or snack: Breakfast foods!
Any allergies: shellfish, fish, lactose things,

setting Kitchen > Culinary Club || with Sammie Bardsdale + Cooking Club
appearance 4'11", fluffy light brown || wearing pink shirt and jeans
status Food for thought

EDIT: Realized I miswrote something. Adventurer's Guild is not on Monday's

Cinnabun Gryffie

This next part's my favorite part cuz it's time to shine.
Gone and do the 2 step
then cowboy boogie
grab your sweetheart
and spin out with em do the hoedown and git into it
☺☻
"The Git Up" by Blanco Brown.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:52 pm

User Image👻🥜
PEPIJN COEN TER AVEST

first year || Gryffindor || pureblood
Culinary Club appreciator || Dueling Club observer

At last night’s impromptu party, Pepijn had learned of a Snack Club on campus that met for brunch on Saturday mornings. It was paramount Pep attend. He had been up and about since 7:30 that morning, hunting up and down the corridors for this elusive Snack Club. Finally, he made his way back to the kitchen in time to see two older students leaving with trays of treats. He followed them.

Aha! Snack Club!, formally known as Culinary Club!

Paperwork was a small price to pay for food, so Pep quickly filled out one of the awaiting forms and took a piece of snickerdoodle fudge. He observed it carefully, taking in every detail in texture and appearance, before nibbling a bite. ”Delicious!” he proclaimed, savouring the taste with a delighted grin. He opened his eyes to regard the students–all whom looked much older than Pep himself– with nervous eyes. ”O-oh! I brought an offering as well,” he said, pulling a bottle of peanuts and cereal mix out of a pocket before returning to enjoying his fudge.

Pepijn Ter Avest -- Year 1
Birthday: July 21st
Favorite dish or snack: Apple strudel with powdered sugar.
Any allergies: rotten food.

setting The Glorious Snack Club! || with Fellow foodies
appearance 4’9”, chonky || wearing Squirrel heartbeat shirt and jeans
status SNACKS!

The pines were roaring on the height
The winds were moaning in the night
The fire was red, it flaming spread
The trees like torches blazed with light
🥜👻
"Far Over the Misty Mountains Cold”. Lyrics by J.R.R. Tolkien, cover by Geoff Castellucci

addaellis

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:00 pm
User Image

I don't wanna be a f r a i d. I wanna wake up f e e l i n g
                                                B e a u t i f u l today and know that I'm okay

╔══════════════════════════════╗
                                                Jessica Quimby-Winthrop
                                                Seventh Year - Seventeen Years Old - Slytherin - Pureblood - Adopted
                                                Director of the Drama Club - Captain of the Culinary Club

╚══════════════════════════════╝

As if willing her boyfriend to arrive had worked, he had walked through the door, a large cooler in one hand and books in the other. “Good morning, Lochi!” she greeted before he had revealed that he made three types of fudge and had brought cookbooks. “Oh, wow, thank you for the cookbooks! I can’t wait to try the fudge,” she commented, eyeing the goodies as he set them out on trays. She was about to walk over to try one when Lochi had instead made his way over to her for a hug. Just the two of them in the room, she placed a kiss on his lips and nuzzled into him, feeling safer now that she was in his arms.

Jessica let go from the embrace just as Galen and Sammie walked into the room, greeting them with treats of their own. “Good morning!” Jess responded. “Whatcha got there?” she asked, looking over at the pancake-cupcakes. “Muffins?” she asked assumingly, although muffins didn’t typically have fruit unless they were berries. As she waited for the boys to set down their goodies, Jessica made her way over to the table of fudge and took one of each, popping each into her mouth one at a time to taste each one on its own.

Behind the boys entered another student. Jessica swallowed the piece of fudge in her mouth before greeting him with a “Hi, there! Please fill out a form,” she asked, gesturing over to the stack of papers. After he filled one out, Jess introduced herself. “I’m Jessica, the club’s captain. Let’s get you a bowl for your mix,” she suggested before walking away for a moment, only to return with a small bowl, big enough to hold the peanut-cereal mix.

'Cause everyone's p e r f e c t in unusual ways
                                                You see, I just wanna b e l i e v e in me

Cinnabun Gryffie
addaellis

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas