Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Kurushimu National Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Tryin' t'sleep 'til some jerk came an' bothered me." Virgil snorted, only feigning annoyance over their first encounter. Hard to believe he'd once wanted to punch Marcel with little to no reason for it. Perhaps some part of him had known what would become of them and it was out of a need for self-preservation. Who knew, he certainly didn't. He was only thankful he had gone with the gut reaction to hit him, thankful beyond his ability to put into words that he'd taken a chance on getting to know him. Marcel was damaged and broken down like him, but his hellish experiences hadn't tarnished the good in him. He was still a kind and caring person. At least, he saw it though the old soul wasn't so sure he could trust his own judgment these days. Partially watching him out of his peripheral vision, he took out the box of graham crackers and opened it. Part of one was eaten after he'd torn open a sleeve of them, appreciating the simple sweet taste of it. Just enough to scratch what little sweet tooth he did have. His gaze dropped down to the phone when it was set down, taking note of what was being displayed on the screen. It would be so easy to reach out and tap the little call icon for him though he wasn't going to do it. He would be there to support through it, but this was something Marcel needed to do on his own. A very small part of his regretted sticking his nose where it didn't belong by telling him to call Dante, but the greater whole still didn't want the Hispanic to have any more regrets when it came to his son.

With a faint sigh, he put a hand on his shoulders and began to gently knead the muscle there. "It's never t'late t'try, darlin'...if there's ah chance t'be ah part of his life again, don't ya want that?" He offered quietly. Hopefully, he wasn't encouraging him for nothing. If it turned out the boy hated his guts for abandoning him and wanted nothing to do with him then Virgil would feel like s**t for putting the idea in his head. Perhaps he should try to dissuade him from calling after all. Seemed likely there was a good chance Marcel might actually be hated, now that he thought about it. Virgil still loathed his own father for abandoning him and Vivian after all these years, wouldn't have pissed on the man if he was on fire but, then again, he was a mean spirited b*****d more often than not. Maybe this Dante wouldn't be. He picked up the phone and held it out to him. "He's young, aye? He's probably out with friends an' won't notice th' phone ringin'. Ya can leave ah voicemail an' then th' ball will in his court, right?" This might be an even worse plan since the waiting for a call back wasn't an easy time. "Th' sooner ya call, th' sooner I'll make an...appointment for ah x-ray..." Virgil muttered in his usual off-handed way after a minute or so. The mere thought of having to go to the doctor for the check-up was something that made the big guy want to hide somewhere safe where he wouldn't be found. But he had made a promise and would keep it. Who knew dating a human would be such a pain in the rear!

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:24 am
User Image

Marcel would keep his face buried in his hands as he let out a small groan of anguish. How could he even call himself a man when he struggled to even just make simple contact with his own son. He knew that he would eventually have to force himself to make the call but his own anxiety along with the crippling fear that his son loathed him made him freeze up. His boy used to be the center of his world "During the couple weeks that I'd be home...I'd spend ever moment I could with him...seeing his smile when I walked through the door...it's what kept me going..." the Father admitted to Virgil as his heart clenched at the idea that in the two years he hadn't spoken to his son the boy grew to hate him. He knew that Dante was a gentle soul deep down but yet it had been two years and what if Dante got a new stepfather who was a better Father figure to him then the Hispanic ever was? What if by comparison he seemed awful? However Virgil's encouraging words had him moving both hands from his face to one simply pressed against his forehead while the other laid in his lap "More than anything..." he muttered pathetically, just loud enough for the Werewolf to hear him. It was true, the only other thing that could even come close to that desire was his own deep down desire for him and Virgil to have a lasting relationship. But in his heart, having his son in his life again was the single most important thing to the man. His dark gaze traveled over to Virgil as he listened to the other man's reasoning and the Hispanic nodded his head a little bit. Dante had to be in his late teens by now, he must have grown out of that shy, reserved boy he once was...yeah...that makes sense. However before he could grab his phone a small smirk managed to sneak it's way onto his face "Well with an agreement like that..." he joked a bit to try and relieve some of his own tension. From his position sitting on the tailgate Marcel would grab his phone in one hand while he reached down to enough to grab onto Virgil's hand for support, he needed everything he could right now. With a deep breath he finally challenged his greatest foe to date and tapped the small phone icon to call Dante. He stared down at the phone for a moment as it rung, glancing at Virgil before smiling a bit and tapped the icon that put the phone on speaker. For good or bad Dante was his son and a part of him wanted Virgil to at least get a first impression of his boy, even if it was only over the phone.

The phone rang a couple times but right when Marcel thought he was clear to leave a message a young man's soft voice spoke over the speaker, thwarting any plans of chickening out with a message "Hello?"the young man spoke and Marcel froze as he stare down at his phone, unsure of what to say. A moment of silence passed "Um hello?" he spoke again and this time Marcel swallowed the lump in his throat as his hands trembled a bit "H...hola Chico" Marcel stuttered out "...Been awhile..." there was a pause on the other end and while it was only a couple seconds of silence it felt like an eternity to the Hispanic "D..dad? I..it's really actually you...?!" suddenly by the tone of hopefulness in Dante's tone Marcel suddenly felt his own hope blossom in his chest "Yeah..Hey Dante, how've you been?" "I'm good...just...doing..stuff...you know" there was an awkward pause as neither of them knew what to say at the moment "Dad..I just..." "Wait Dante...I just...want to apologize to you...I haven't contacted you in two years and that's...awful of me...I know that I'm not a good Father, never was but I just...I...I wanted to tell you...that I'm sorry and that I love you...with all my heart..." he finally poured out all the feelings he'd kept bottled up "I was...scared...scared you hated me for abandoning you like that..." Marcel would admit to his son as the other remained silent but soon a small hiccup could be heard from the other line "Dante..?" "Dad..I...I wanted to say sorry to you!" suddenly by the tone of his voice it was clear that the teenager was crying "I kept Mom's secret from you for all those years because I was scared of tearing our family apart! I thought...that you hated me because of it..." the realization that both were scared of effectively the same thing was eye opening for Marcel "Dante..I could never hate you! You're my boy! What kind of Father would I be if I hated you!?" soon enough the two would go on apologizing several more times to each other before Marcel visibly relaxed more and more as two years of catching up was made for a bit and if Virgil saw, during the pauses in their conversation a genuinely loving look, full of adoration and appreciation was thrown his way. Without Virgil's push he never would have reconnected with his son "So um..besides that though, I forgot to ask..how are you Dad? I know that people who..come back from war tend to be..kind of messed up...No offense of course!!" the teenager's soft voice went up an octave in panic at the idea of insulting his Father. Marcel chuckled a little bit "Don't worry Chico, it's fine. Your Old Man is pretty ******** up all around...but..." he would turn his head and stare at Virgil with a fond smile "I'm the best I've been in a long time...I met someone...he's probably...the best thing to happen to me...besides you of course" a soft chuckle could be heard from the other line "Really? I'm glad for you Dad, what's his name?" "Names Virgil, we met through work" he explained "You wanna say hi? You're on speaker" a loud sputtering noise could be heard as Dante seemed to panic a bit "Wait..! Like now!? Have I been this whole time!?" Marcel openly laughed a bit "Yes you have actually Chico!" a groan of horror could be heard "Oh god no...this is so embarrassing..." Marcel laughed a bit more as he shook his head "Nothing embarrassing at all, you're still the mouse I remember you being!" the Hispanic teased his son "I am not a mouse!" he actually raised his voice a bit, clearly reacting to teasing in a similar way to Marcel did. However Marcel glanced over at Virgil and motioned to the phone, feeling completely at ease "Care to say "Hi" Virgil?"

(Translation: Hola Chico = Hey Kiddo )

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Even though Virgil felt like he had meddled enough with the relationship between father and son, he was beginning to think letting Marcel squirm his way out of making the phone call wouldn't be a good thing. Still, he would remain patient on the whole subject, only nodding his head while he listened to him talk about his son. This was one thing he would never able to relate to the Hispanic on, the love parents held for their children. Virgil had never had any desire to have a child to go through the pains of finding a surrogate to bear him one and adoption, while admirable, wasn't a route he'd ever wanted to take either. Not that an agency would ever adopt out a child to a gay man, at least not when he had been younger. After his own less than great experience with his own dad, it was his personal opinion that he would make an absolute s**t father figure. Any kid raised by him would end up screwed up just as bad as he was if not even worse than him. It would be a lie to say the older man didn't feel a hint of trepidation at the thought of Marcel rekindling his relationship with his boy, but he cared more about the other's happiness to let his hang-ups get in the way of that. Besides, for all he knew, Marcel might want to keep their relationship apart from the one with his son. And, honestly, he would be perfectly fine with that if that turned out to be the case. Virgil eyed him once he took his phone, prepared to snatch it back in case he was going to put it away though that didn't happen. Apparently, putting his health on the line did the trick and gave an extra nudge or something. An encouraging smile was offered while he adjusted the grip on his hand so he could interlace their fingers together. "It's gunna be okay, you'll see..." He muttered softly as he leaned in to kiss his cheek just as the phone started to ring aloud. Well, damn...now he couldn't continue to put off making the stupid appointment. He should have held out until the man actually spoke to his son though, as it would turn out, he was going to be boned either way. Virgil gently squeezed his hand when an actual voice came over the line instead of a recorded message for a voicemail box, eyeing his companion when he froze like a deer in headlights. Thankfully, the spell of terror didn't last long, sparring him from having to speak on the poor man's behalf. He couldn't help but smile at how hopeful the two sounded once they started to talk to each other. Getting the ball rolling on them reuniting would be something he'd considered to be his good deed for his lifetime.

Virgil went back to his light snacking while father and son talked, trying to give Marcel as much privacy as he could since the hand interlocked with his own had him utterly trapped where he was. Did his best not to eavesdrop on their conversation though it was rather hard not to. Especially when it sounded like the kid might have started crying at one point. That certainly didn't tug at his heartstrings. He didn't have a heart to speak of! Those looks that were occasionally thrown his way were noticed, and each time the big brute would swallow and focus extra-hard on eating as if doing so would put an end to the storm of butterflies they invoked. It still amazed him that anyone could ever look at him like that. Frightening, almost. When the topic of their relationship came up, he froze and shot Marcel a look of warning. Dante didn't appear to hold what happened two years ago against him, but it would be a real shame if he didn't want anything to do with his dad if he was dating another man. But he was wrong again, his expression of concerned fear softening to a small smile. The veteran's son sounded like a genuinely nice person. He chuckled to himself as Dante freaked out upon learning he was on speaker and was teased. He kind of felt sorry for him, knowing full well what it was like to be on the receiving end of Marcel's teasing. Virgil mouthed a 'no' at his question as he reached out to steal his bottle of tea and take a sip although the mirth lightening his green gaze would no doubt give him away. "'Ello, Dante. It's nice t'mee-...well...y'know." He chuckled as he looked over his partner with nothing but happiness in his eyes. "Hope this isn't th' only time we get t'hear from ya...yer old man has been drivin' me crazy with all his mopin' around over ya." As he said that, he reached with his free hand to playfully ruffle his hair to let him know he wasn't being serious. When it was something that didn't piss him off right from the get-go, the man had a seemingly infinite amount of patience for everything else.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:19 am
User Image

Marcel could feel something bubble up within him. A warmth that he thought was lost to his despair, something he'd never feel again. A familial warmth blooming in his heart. He was reconnecting with his son, the love of his life was right next to him supporting him with every step and decision. Marcel Velazquez felt like a Father again. That happiness that he thought was lost long ago never seemed to leave, only dormant until it was ready to come out once again. It would be no secret that Marcel was glowing at this point as he continued conversing with his son. He glanced over at Virgil and as this nostalgic feeling came over him for a brief moment he envisioned themselves a couple years down the line and in his minds eye he loved what he saw. Admittingly enough he knew that he may have been a bit too forward with his relationship with Virgil but even if he hadn't seen him in awhile he knew that he and his Ex made sure to give the boy good morals. After all teaching your kid to be hateful as a bisexual man certainly made no sense and he knew that for her faults his Ex hated homophobia as much as he did, hence why he wasn't so worried about it. Eventually Marcel would mock anger when his lover dared to say that he moped "I did not mope! I was just sad, that's all!" a small chuckle was hear over the phone "And Excuse me, driving YOU crazy! That's rich coming from a drama queen like yourself!" the soft laughter began to get a bit louder from the phone as Dante was shaking his head on the other line, feeling very at ease with his Father on the line "From the sound of it....both of you are drama queens..." just the slightest bit of sass had Marcel laughing a bit as he grinned at the phone "ANYWAY! Enough about that business now!" he would quickly brush off the topic "So Chico tell me, have you gotten yourself a cute little Girlfriend yet? Am I going to be Abuelo soon?" he partially teased and partially was just probing to see if Dante had grown out of his shell. The sputtering and stuttering gave it away that it wasn't the case "N..NO DAD!" the teen cried out in obvious horror as Marcel laughed a bit at his Son's expense. Soon a sigh could be heard as Dante seemed to collect himself and his thoughts "But um...well...since you're here..I might as well tell you that...I eh...I'm gay so..no girlfriends..." the young man shyly admitted to his Father. Even if his own Dad was dating a man there still seemed to be some trepidation in his voice, clearly so used to people reacting negatively towards his sexuality. The very thought pissed Marcel off, who the hell gave his Son a hard time about who he liked!? He'd ******** beat s**t out of them! Marcel had to focus and instead chuckled a small bit instead at his Son's confession "Alright, no problem Chico...so I suppose that means you don't have any boyfriends then?" a low groan escaped Dante as he could practically see his son shaking his head at his Father's probing "No Dad..." a smirk was on his face as he nodded his head "Good! Because no man is good enough for my boy! If you ever do I'll make sure to chat with them, don't worry Dante! I'll make sure they're worthy!" "DAD!" the teen cried out in horror at what his Dad had just said and Marcel threw a playful look at his Lover "What!? I can't have you dating someone like Virgil here! The man's as big of a mess as I am!" he laughed a small bit as he good naturedly squeezed the others hand before releasing it, no longer needing the physical support. Now that he knew his Son did still love him any fear dissipated completely from his mind which was replaced by a nice warmth.

Despite it all Dante sighed a bit and chuckled himself at Marcel's open teasing "Dad you're still as much of a handful as I remember you being" Marcel grinned in amusement "I'll take that as a compliment Mijo" the two would chatter on for another minute or so, laughing and Marcel occasionally throwing in some of his patented wise cracks. However soon a female voice would accompany the sound of a door opening "Dante you're awfully cheery, who are you talking to right now?" the voice would question and all joy and warmth left Marcel's face, replaced by a look of shock. He should have known, Dante still did live at home. The Hispanic wasn't prepared to hear her and apparently Dante wasn't ecstatic either "Oh..I uh...I'm talking to...to Dad..." there was a brief pause "Your Father?" another silence "May I speak to him?" no please, don't do this to him. He had all the power in the world to just hang up but yet instead he sat there staring at his phone with a somber look, his full demeanor doing a full one eighty. There was clearly a bit of hesitation from Dante but he eventually relinquished his phone to his Mother "Hello? Marcel, it's been awhile" the Hispanic gulped "...Yeah...Kendra.. it uh...it has..." there was a long silence between the two of them as Marcel's face was twisted in an unusual face, sorrow? Pain? Even he didn't quite know. It seemed so easy to say awful things about his Ex before, calling her a b***h and an awful person, yet here she was and he couldn't say anything bad about her "Marcel...I know what I did to you was...cruel...that I just hit you with the papers right after...finding out..." it was clear she was trying to tip toe a bit around the subject quite a bit at the moment But you were just...never home, I had to deal with so much on my own... Marcel held back a strangled noise as he shook his head "Do you even know why I had been home early that day Kendra?" he questioned her with a solemn tone "Actually no..." "I was honorably discharged Kendra...I was going to be able to become a full time Husband...work a normal job..." Marcel was now in his own little world at this moment as his shoulders slouched and his posture was probably a bit too familiar for Virgil, defeated. The Hispanic never had a chance to tell her, he had left their home too quickly to tell her and several minutes later she had come out fully dressed with divorce papers in her hand "Marcel I'm sorry! But..it wouldn't have mattered...it was too late...I didn't love you like that anymore...Thomas had been there for me and h...." by that point Marcel had blocked it all out as he tried to hold it all in, to shove his sorrow in a bottle and hold it there. But he couldn't, not anymore and the Veteran began to silently cry, tears rolling down his cheeks as he shook his head. He knew it but still, hearing the words out of Kendra's mouth hurt more than he thought they would at this point. Despite how much he loved Virgil, which was all his heart. A tiny part of Marcel was still hung up on Kendra, so hearing her admit that she hadn't loved him anymore by that time hurt badly "...nd he helped me out with Dante's younger years! He was the Father figure that Dante lacked most of his life!"

(Translation:
Abuelo = Grandpa
Mijo = Son)

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Marcel's happiness was contagious and Virgil found that he was unable to stop smiling as he watched and listened to him reconnected with his boy. He absolutely cherished those times when the broken soldier could put aside all of the terrible stuff he'd gone through and basked in the simple pure joy of a moment. This was no different. He rolled his eyes a bit while he defended himself. Just as he was about to return the favor, Dante voiced his sassy opinion that they were both drama queens. "He's th' bigger one." He stated softly, obviously not knowing how to take a loss as well as his boyfriend did. A brow lifted in silent question. He had no clue what the Spanish peppering his speech, but he could make a decent guess at what he meant. While he didn't get bent out of shape by families starting younger as most people did, he hoped the young man had sense enough to enjoy his freedom while he still could. Though, as they soon found out and much to Dante's chagrin it sounded like, Marcel wouldn't be getting a grandchild any time soon. At least not the natural way. He squeezed his hand a bit as the confession came through, his smile turning softer. Kind of sounded like someone, somewhere had given the poor kid a hard time about being gay and he couldn't help but relate. No matter how supportive his parents were, society would never be as kind or forgiving. At least they wouldn't have to worry about Dante and any future boyfriend of his being legally put to death for their relationship or so he thought. Surely, that ******** idiotic law was no longer in place. Virgil frowned a bit to himself as he thought it over, his hand growing slack in the other man's though it soon tightened its hold again. Considering how he'd forgotten himself in his happiness the other day while they were in public, becoming fearful of being spotted out in the middle of nowhere would be dumb. He shook his head a bit as he refocused on the conversation he was privy to, just in time to hear Marcel claiming someone like him would be bad for Dante. Honestly, he was ******** right on that one. "Hey, now...sometimes th' kindest soul are forged in th' fires of hell." He'd drop the wax-poetic statement as he moved away now his hand was free, proud his lover was strong enough to stand on his own now so to speak. The bag of tobacco and the rolling papers he used to make his death stick would be grabbed from the glove box before he returned, using the tailgate for a table while he went to work rolling them. Might as well get it out of the way since he'd smoked the last one.

Virgil's stomach dropped upon hearing the unknown woman's voice, his attention immediately going to Marcel. As if dark storm clouds had settled over him, it was easy to visibly tell how his sunny disposition quickly died. The brute glared at the phone as her voice grew louder over the speaker, obviously having it in her possession now, his overall expression suggesting he would like nothing more than to reach through the device and tear the woman a new a*****e. Try as he might, Virgil couldn't bring himself to feel any sympathy toward the Hispanic's ex-wife. Maybe if his father had been around more to help his mother, he might have, but the man had often left her to care for their small family to go boozing. Raising even one child by oneself couldn't be easy, but his mother had managed well enough. And without all the conveniences of this modern age, too. Weak b***h... The hateful though drifted his mind as he did his best to focus back on the task of rolling cigarettes, but it was a nearly impossible thing to do. A low and dangerous growl had started to build within his throat as their conversation continued, but he silenced it with a hard swallow once he realized he was doing it. Apparently, it didn't matter if it was physical or emotional pain. Anything that was hurting Marcel was something he wanted to take out. He knew it wasn't possible, of course, but he still couldn't help but feel the driving urge to protect in the only way the violent b*****d knew how. Grief, however, dampened his anger. "Goddamn it." Virgil uttered underneath his breath although his tone was only full of remorse. So much for hoping he would never have to witness those strong shoulders slump with defeat. His heart cracked further as the first tear came rolling down his cheek. Keeping calm was like trying to grasp at oil slicked straws, but he managed to continue to keep his temper in check. A heavy breath was released as he turned to face him, grabbing onto his free hand again while his other arm curled about Marcel's back to pull him against his chest. His thumb rubbed over the back of his hand as he held onto him, making some wolfish noise at the back of his throat that was meant to be comforting. And yet the voice on the other side of the phone continued and something in him snapped. "Maybe he wasn't right for goin' off t'earn ah livin' th' hard way for y'all, but that doesn't excuse y'spreadin' yer legs behind his back for as long as y'did. Didja think y'were sparin' by lettin' him believe he still had ah lovin' wife or somethin'?" It was out before he could stop himself, his eyes growing a bit wide as it dawned on him that he'd given voice to his thoughts. Hopefully, however, the phone hadn't picked it up. Virgil wasn't the type of person who raised their voice when they were angry. No, he lowered it and spoke with a disturbing, unwavering calm. He pulled back enough to judge Marcel's reaction, praying he hadn't just misstepped. Kendra didn't sound like an unreasonable woman, but he also knew people could become unreasonable when they were angry. The last thing he wanted was for her to bar Marcel from seeing his son if he'd gone and pissed her off by butting into their business. His jaw clenched for a brief moment before he made the dumb decision to forge ahead. "Excuse me, ma'am, but he didn't call to talk to you." This time he made to speak loud enough for the microphone to pick him up. Look at him, being civilized and speaking properly for once. Yeah, no, he didn't want to smack this b***h at all. Everything was fine! "Give the phone back to Dante, please."

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:52 am
User Image

Marcel's entire demeanor was very could only be described as defeated and very sad for the most part. He hated how deeply just hearing her voice effected him, it had been two years give or take and he was still painfully upset by this moment. The Hispanic would slowly nod his head to each of the things that she said, finding it eerily similar to everything his darker thoughts would throw at him, in fact they were back once again. Mocking him to no end which didn't help at all as she then admitted that she had fallen out of love with him. Then she spoke about that man "When I married Thomas, I admit I was worried but he was so sweet to Dante and..." huh, so that was the guys name? Marcel hadn't gotten a good look at his face but he knew how his sac and a** looked as he was buried in his ex. But still he felt something in his heart break, did Dante consider him his Father as well? Was this Thomas really a better Dad than he is...well...of course he is, he's actually there for Dante. He didn't pretend that Dante didn't exist for two years because of some unfounded fear, at least his Son was happy to speak to him at least. When he was pulled into Virgil's embrace he melted into it, seeking any kind of comfort at this moment. It was so pathetic how desperately he needed this, how Virgil had to hold and comfort him over something he should be able to deal with "I'm pathetic..." he accidentally whispered out loud, it wasn't loud enough for the phone to pick up but he could only hope Virgil didn't have super hearing while in his human form. However Marcel's face would twist in shock as he heard Virgil openly speak and call Kendra out on her infidelity. It was instantaneous as Kendra had ceased speaking as she heard Virgil speak as it seemed just loud enough to be heard. Marcel was just staring up at Virgil, almost not believing that Virgil had just said those words out loud and it seemed Kendra was very shocked herself. Soft murmuring could be heard over the phone as it kind of sounded like she was speaking to Dante in a hushed voice and her hand over the receiver "His boyfriend?" it could barely be heard but soon enough there was an awkward pause on the phone as Virgil continued to speak "...Right...Marcel I'm sorry I got so...off topic, I did just want to apologize. I swear..." there was another small pause "...and um...Marcel's Boyfriend..." what they didn't see was that she stepped across the room so Dante couldn't hear her next couple words "...take care of Marcel...please... since I didn't..." Kendra whispered into the phone, apparently not having taken offence to what he had said to her previously.

Hurried footsteps could be heard along with a door closing as Dante would finally get the phone back "Sorry Dad...I..are you OK? You didn't..sound too good there" shy but sharp as a tac, Dante was without a doubt perceptive. Marcel let out a shaky breath as he held onto Virgil for an extra moment "..Your old Man is ******** up Dante..that was...painful...I'm not ashamed to admit" that was complete and utter bullshit, he was so ashamed of himself at this moment. Had Dante not called him out on it he would have just brushed it all off to try and save face. But what's done is done and he wanted to veer this whole thing away from himself now as he gently pulled himself out of Virgil's embrace despite wanting nothing more than to remain there for a bit longer "So anyway, Dante. This...Thomas guy...uh...he...treat you well?" he asked just because if it turned out the man laid even a single hand on his Son he would drive himself all they way out to his old him and beat the s**t out of that man. But then again Kendra wouldn't have married him if that were the case, she was a loving Mother "He's nice...really nice. But he..doesn't really..uh..know what to do..." Marcel would blink a bit at his statement about the man "What do you mean?" the Hispanic reached up and wiped the tears from his eyes as speaking to his son had a calming effect on him similar to cuddling with Virgil had on him when times were hard "He means well but...he's rich and well...after they got married he just...kept on buying me things...I couldn't tell if he was trying to buy my affection or if that's just...what he thinks expressing love means..." ah so he was loaded as well? Emotionally absent, no help with a baby, clear mental scarring, no wonder Kendra cheated him him, this Thomas sounded like he took good care of them. More than he ever could have provided "I see. but he does treat you well though, right?" an affirming noise came from the phone as Dante nodded his own head"Mmhm, I mean he does make some hurtful jokes from time to time but nothing serious" "Well...OK. As long as you're happy and healthy it's all I could ask for" a small but sad smile appeared on his face "Alright Dante, I'll let you go now. I love you and take care of yourself. Also let's..try and call each other more often, OK?" "Alright then Dad, I love you too and I will. Promise" with that they both said their goodbyes and hung up. He would stare at the device for a moment before pocketing it and would turn his head to Virgil, hopping off the tailgate and staring at him for a moment before sighing and grabbing Virgil before burying his face in the other man's chest for a moment "I can't decide if I want to punch you in the face or kiss you....Virgil, you decide..."

(Translation: )

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:46 am

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hearing the other explain on what size could be find in the size of the hole that he was talking about he tilted his head softly." I see, well I was in my kitten form when I pulled it all in as best as i could and half asleep.......you think brute scared strength could have gotten it in all the way?"he asked softly. Moving he gently put his hand into the hole of a tree to feel around to see if he could find the cloths.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The silence on the other side of the line made it quite clear that he had been heard. Great. No telling what the boy and his mother thought of him. But, if he was being honest, he was only concerned about the person hiding in his embrace. Who appeared to be shocked if his expression was anything to go by. Virgil looked back at him in those quiet moments, his own expression torn between guilt and a stubborn belief that he wasn't completely in the wrong for what he'd said. The way he reckoned it, he hadn't been accusing her, only pointing out the giant neon pink elephant in the room more or less. He got that doing so was frowned upon in polite society, but polite society could go screw itself. A noise of frustration was breathed out as Kendra spoke to them again, sounding as cool and collected as ever to him. No senseless screeching at him as women he'd pissed off in the past did...She made it hard to keep his anger toward her alive. She'd royally ******** Marcel over, true, but he still got the impression she was a decent person. His eyes flicked toward the phone when he heard her speaking directly to him. This time, he was going to be man enough not to rub her failure in his face again. "I will. Ya can count on it..." The affirmation was, of course, genuine. To assure his ex and to remind Marcel of his vow to him. That Dante was willing to come back and not pretend as if everything was okay endeared the big guy to him. He was no doubt a smart kid. He squeezed the man's hand as he confessed how he felt although he was sure it was the entire truth, but what did it matter? Maybe facing his pain would help him in some way. Virgil let out a faint sigh when he pulled away, feeling just the slightest bit distressed by the move. Marcel wasn't the only one who needed support, any type of physical contact with him helped him keep a level head...mostly. But it was easily and quickly forgotten about. Rather than going back to his earlier task, he folded his arms over his chest and kept a watchful eye over him until he got off of the phone. An apology for what he'd said was stuck on the tip of his tongue but apologizing was something he wasn't great at. His lips pressed together in an unsure way for a second before he wrapped his arms around him, hoping the Hispanic wouldn't notice the slight tremble in them. He was still going down from the terrible adrenaline high brought on by anger, unable able to find release for it without a physical threat to beat. It would leave a sickly sweet desire to hit something for a while and he hated it.

A bark of laughter escaped from the lycan though it was close to being humorless. Punching his face? Geez, that was one hell of a way to show thanks. "If those are my only options then ya should already know what I'm goin' t'choose." He deadpanned with a small shake of his head, reaching up to wipe some of the lingering dampness from his cheek. "I guess I deserve th' first thing though....I shouldn't have disrespected your ex-woman like that..." The best apology he could muster while his own dark thoughts still tried to gain ground. While he knew there was a high possibility Kendra still held a spot in his lover's heart, it had hurt to witness him break down because of it. Partly because seeing those brown depths glistening with tears ******** him up, the reason for them didn't entirely matter. And the rest...well, his self-loathing wouldn't allow him to believe he could ever replace her and what she'd given Marcel for a short time. Maybe smooth out the cracks she'd left behind, but never that. Virgil brought a hand to lightly massage the back of his neck."...you're not pathetic by th' way..." Unfortunately for Marcel, he had heard him earlier. While his hearing wasn't as nearly as strong as it was in his wolf form, he knew from experience enough to know that it was far superior to a human's as well as his sense of smell. The male might look human, but the magic or whatever the hell it was that had changed him had mutated his body in unseen ways."Or weak...ya stumbled, that's all." After what she had told him, he didn't blame him for cracking. To now know his former spouse had given up on loving him long before he had a chance to fix things

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:41 pm
User Image

Marcel let out a shaky breath as a half assed smirk grew on his face as a small chuckle escaped his throat as well. Honestly he was so torn at this current moment. He was upset at Virgil for saying something like that, not because it wasn't true but it...just seemed wrong to say it. Maybe he was just being stupid and that was more than likely the case but still as much as he hated it Marcel did still care for her to some extent. But then on the other hand he was glad that someone was blunt about it and called his Ex out on her infidelity. There was rarely a time that Kendra was at a loss for words and the silence that she had at the moment was all Marcel needed to know she just had her feet swept out from under her. But as Virgil spoke Marcel would look up into those green eyes of his as the other held him and he could feel any anger begin to dissipate. At the end of the day Virgil hadn't said anything that was untrue and he was just being himself, on top of that he loved this man too much to hold a grudge over something so petty. The Hispanic would shake his head a bit at his comment "No...you were just saying what I should have said a long time ago" it honestly was completely true for the most part. Marcel had only spoken to her one more time before leaving and his parting words were "Adios" and that was it. He hadn't spoken in anger like he'd wanted, he hadn't called her out like he wanted, he hadn't done anything a scorned Ex should have done. Marcel had just gone with quiet resignation which was so unlike him. However the Veteran blinked a bit when Virgil made sure to reinforce that he wasn't pathetic or weak. So he had heard him? Dammit. But his words caused Marcel to take a deep breath and looked up at Virgil as he reached up and grabbed both sides of Virgil's head and brought him down so he was close enough to press their lips together in a gentle kiss. He would n** at the others lip just so he could gain access and deepen their kiss just a bit more. Lip injury be dammed, he needed this badly. Besides Virgil did say that he wanted the kiss after all. Once he pulled away Marcel offered a small smile "What have I done in my life to deserve you?" obviously he didn't expect an answer and instead was simply talking out loud to himself. Marcel just couldn't fathom what he had done with his ******** up life that earned him someone who was so supportive and caring as Virgil.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil would visibly relax some once it seemed he was going to be forgiven for stepping out of line. He was glad Marcel was at least admitting to it now instead of trying to defend her or something along those lines. It was still surprising to him that the whole encounter had turned into a violent one, assuming by what he'd been told so far anyway. He didn't know if he would ever be able to show that kind of restraint in a situation like that. If ever caught the veteran with someone else, he would no doubt end up putting his new lover in the hospital. Not that he got the impression it would ever come to that, fully believing his partner would be man enough to let him know if his adoration ever shifted to another person if it did indeed ever happen. It only lasted a second, but the moment his hands reached up for his head a look flashed across his rugged features. Guarded with a hint of anger, a street dog too used to the feel of someone's foot slamming into its side. As much as Virgil trusted him, his rough past could make it difficult for him not to expect the bad despite the fact that this was probably the healthiest relationship he'd ever had. Though his touch was nothing but gentle and guiding and his tension began to dissolve once their lips met. Any lingering turmoil completely broke as the kiss deepened, a hard shiver running through his large frame. He couldn't help the hum of happiness that slipped free from him. Now, this was pathetic. It hadn't even been twelve hours since he wasn't able to properly kiss Marcel the way he wanted, but with the way he was acting, one might think he was already starting to starve from the lack of it. After it ended, all he could do was return the smile and shrug a shoulder. Honestly, he should be asking the same thing. After all the s**t he's done? He was the last person on the planet that deserved a break. But he was learning not to question it so much. If there was some higher power at work here, he didn't want whatever it was to get pissy and snatch the only good thing in his life away. His eyes briefly closed as he savored the simple feel of him in his against him, looking down at him with nothing but fondness for him in his expression when they opened again. Unable able to resist, Virgil kissed him again, his tongue dipping between his lips for a taste of him again. Treating him as if he had some serious injury other than a sore lip was hard to do. At least where kissing was involved. Pulling back, he rested his hands on the other man's hips. "Sounds t'me like your boy has ah good head on his shoulders...glad you'll get t'be ah part of his life again." He smiled a bit. "Erm...thanks...for lettin' me say hi."

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:25 pm
User Image

Their kiss was just what Marcel had needed. Gentle and yet passionate, enough to whittle away any lingering apprehensions he had about his feelings towards Kendra. He still cared for her and a small part of him would always be in pain over it, but Virgil was now the object of all his affections. This man was here for him through so much in the short period of time that they'd known each other and it was still wild that he could feel so strongly about someone as much as he did. Once their kiss finally ended Marcel was visibly more relaxed now, even if his lower lip was protesting with a newfound soreness because of the kiss. He didn't give a ********, avoiding kisses from Virgil might as well be the equivalent of trying to get a drug addict to quit cold turkey. It just wouldn't happen. Of course he had meant it when he questioned what he done to deserve Virgil, so many innocent people died to his hands and so many other atrocities he'd committed. Marcel wasn't really a religious man despite his Mothers teachings but if there was some kind of a higher power out there then maybe Virgil was simply a gift to make up for all the horrible deeds he'd been forced to do. A much more genuine smile formed on his lips as he placed his hands from Virgil's face to wrapping his arms loosely around the Werewolf's neck. He would listen to his lover comment about Dante and he nodded his head as that warmth from earlier reignited in his heart "Thank's Querido, Dante always was sharp as could be. No doubt about that" Marcel would then rumble with laughter a little bit when he was thanked "Nah, glad to have you meet him. I figured that if you were going to be a part of my life, I might as well introduce you and all that fun stuff..." a warm and loving smile grew on his face, both at Virgil and the thought of his boy. It was amazing how something as simple as a phone call with his Son could make him so happy "So...what did you think of him though? Be honest, I won't get offended" honestly he wouldn't, he was just curious about Virgil's first impression of him. He knew that Virgil thought he head a good head on his shoulders but that was just an observation and a good one at that. Call him curious but the Father wanted to be sure that the other man wouldn't dislike him if Marcel ever asked him to visit.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:40 pm

"Somethin' tells me his smarts aren't somethin' he got from you." He teased in a gentle voice shortly after he'd admitted to his son's intelligence. Too good for him to pass up the opportunity not to make the joke. Hearing that Marcel wanted to share all aspects only reaffirmed their relationship was a solid and true thing for him. Virgil stared at him with a mixture of awe and adoration at the smile that graced his beloved's face. They were such a rare thing to see, especially one which seemed to glow the way it did, and he wanted to savor it for as long as he could. He blinked a bit at his question, giving a soft chuckle as it really sank in. He wondered if Marcel was worried if his son and boyfriend would get along if they met face to face. He was a bit apprehensive of the same thing himself if he was being honest. It could be difficult for most people to get along with the brute if his past told him anything, but he was already planning to be on his best behavior if and when he met Dante. His lips parted as he prepared to make a joke only to decide against it. Thankfully. He didn't think the man would appreciate him calling his boy an a*****e even if they both knew it wasn't true. After giving it more thought for a short while longer, he finally gave an answer. "He's...ah sweet kid..." If his voice sounded hesitant it was only because he was having a hard time trying to put his thoughts into words. "Erm...yeah..." Grinning, he cleared his throat some and gave a small shake of his head. "Hard t'get an impression of someone by listenin' t'their voice on th' phone but....you've got ah good kid there. Ya should be proud." Jesus ********, why was that so hard? Did Marcel smell smoke or was it just him? "I'm sure we'll get along." A hand moved to smooth his fingers back through the shorter man's hair. "An' if we don't then I'll jus' make myself scarce whenever you're visitin' with him though I don't think it will come t'that." Virgil kissed him on the forehead. "Ya look fit t'burst, y'know that? If I'd know ya'd look this damn adorable bein' so happy I woulda made ya call ah lot sooner."

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:45 am
User Image

Marcel was without a doubt probably the happiest he's ever been in such a long time. His Son didn't hate him for cutting all communication for so long and he had a loving Boyfriend right here holding him who was willing to be there for him through thick and thin. But yet there was one more part that stuck out to the Hispanic like a sore thumb, how Kendra had asked Virgil to take care of him. She still cared for his well being even if she didn't love him anymore, it was bittersweet for the Veteran to be honest. It hurt badly knowing that she had fallen out of love with him so long ago but yet he was elated to know she still cared about him enough to worry. Maybe one day the two of them could bury the hatchet and become good friends like they used to be and no longer scorned Ex's. Of course though Virgil's smartass mouth began to run and Marcel couldn't help but laugh despite the jab "OK you smartass! I'll remember this!" he began to shake his head a bit, his laughter finally dying down a bit as he rested the side of his head on Virgil's chest after posing his question. Marcel would admit that even if there was nothing to worry about he would still be a bit apprehensive about the question he asked. He knew that Virgil had a very rough life to say the least and suddenly putting him into more domestic scenarios might make the other man uncomfortable. But still Marcel wanted nothing more than to share all aspects of his life with the other man and vice versa. He simply enjoyed the moment as Virgil thought hard before giving his admittingly lame answer which caused Marcel to chuckle just a bit "Sweet?" the Hispanic would look up at the other man with a grin on his face. Of course as he gave a more clear answer Marcel would nod his head a bit at what he said, it was honestly true. Getting an impression of someone over the phone was vastly different than actually meeting someone face to face. Marcel would then let out a soft hum as Virgil ran his hands through his hair, it was somewhat relaxing in a way and he was quite thankful that he didn't have Virgil's awkward weakness. He then nodded his head a bit at Virgil's next comment "You're right, it probably won't but thanks nonetheless. I'm just glad you're willing to give it a chance" it was all he could ask for honestly, the Werewolf didn't strike him as someone who enjoyed socializing too much so the fact that he was so open and willing to compromise was great. Of course his final little bit of commentary caused the Hispanic's face to turn a light shade of red when Virgil went out of his way to point out how happy he was. Despite the slight embarrassment Marcel grinned like an idiot "What can I say? I'm as adorable as a puppy" he joked a bit before releasing the others neck from his grasp and patted the side of Virgil's face with the palm of his hand "I need a snack, all these foreign 'emotions' have made me a bit hungry!" Marcel joked around more before freeing himself from the other man's grasp and took his place back on the tailgate of the others truck before reaching down and grabbing a graham cracker and munched on it before grabbing a new one. It had been so long since he'd eaten anything sweet and the Hispanic remembered just how much he did like sweets from time to time. Of course these were for smores much later so he'd restrain himself for now and instead grabbed the tea and took a sip of it before setting his eyes on the bag of sour candies he'd bought and tore the bag open and went on popping several in his mouth at once before glancing at Virgil and offering him some. As he held the bag out Marcel remembered something from earlier and figured now would be as good a time as any to ask "Querido, I noticed something earlier. Why do you hide every time you change? Are you..embarrassed by it or something?"

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil hummed somewhat in response. He knew it might be hard to see or tell, but he was willing to do whatever it took to make Marcel happy and keep them together. Even if his first impression of the boy had been a negative one, he wouldn't have let it get in the way of anything. "Ah puppy? Nah...I think you're more like ah kitty." He smirked. Most cats did have a vindictive streak and if all those times Marcel spent teasing him told him anything it was that the man couldn't pass up the chance to get his revenge. His phrase of foreign emotions had the big guy snorting a bit in laughter. He supposed it could work up an appetite but, really, he was glad he was going to eat something whatever the reason was. Waiting to eat in the evening time to eat wasn't all that pleasant or, at least, he didn't think it was. Going hungry for long periods of time was something he refused to do anymore. The werewolf had gone through it enough in his lifetime to give his an extra dose of hatred for starvation. When the bag of gummies was offered out, he looked at it skeptically, wondering what exactly had possessed him to buy such a thing. Still, he took out a piece and popped into his mouth. He didn't think they lived up to the bag's claim of being the world's sourest candies. Until he actually bit into it and the taste became a lot stronger, his face scrunching up a little while he chewed. Needless to say, he was glad he had only grabbed one of them. Not that it stopped him from grabbing a couple of more to suck on, finding their texture entertaining enough. "Erm..." Virgil looked to him with his lips lightly pressed together, the faintest shade of pink dusting his cheeks. Heck, even the topic of his question was kind of embarrassing. "Heh, yeah...more or less." A hand rubbed at the back of his neck, his gaze dropping to the ground for a moment. Stupid as it was, he was still a little traumatized by the day Mathew violently reveal the truth to him. It was one thing that made it hard for him to shift in front of anyone. "I guess...I've had ah hard time acceptin' that part of it...that I look like somethin' out of ah horror movie when I'm changin'." His eyes lifted up to Marcel with his lips slightly parted. There was something he felt the need to explain, but he found his voice to frustratingly stuck in his throat. Confessing to weaknesses was never easy or fun. "An' th' whole hidin' thing is kind of instinctual too...I'm pretty damn vulnerable while it's happenin' since I can't really stop th' transformation once it starts so I can't defend myself if someone attacks me durin..." There were times Virgil couldn't hide, of course, such as the fight with the demon because like hell he would've left Marcel with the thing for even a second. He went back to rolling the cigarettes, deciding he might as well finish them while he had the stuff out. "Got stabbed with a silver knife once while shape-shiftin' in ah fight with some blood fae...b*****d managed to knife me right in th' lung, too...Thought I was goin' t'die like that...naked, half-formed...drownin' in my own blood." Virgil chuckled to himself, realizing he was probably only confusing the Hispanic with his story. "But Nate was smart enough t'bring antidote with him..." Shrugging, he grinned at him.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:55 pm
User Image

"Not this one either" Sato thought after checking the next tree. He is pleased they haven't come across anything bad while they are out here. He checked two more trees before answering, "Sounds about right. No way I could do it if I had a small form like yours". Carefully reaches into the tree that looked to have multiple holes. "I think I found the clothes. Could you come over and confirm for me?" he requested.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces