+1
View Results

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:46 pm
AstroZeek
Nidorous

Hm, this is a new one to me, I must have missed out on this one.
Surprised this was on the radio. emotion_jawdrop Have an all 80s station over there? If so, you gotta share. gonk

I would imagine this never got released outside Europe. Mclaren, probably best known as the (mis)manager of the Sex Pistols, fell out with just about everybody he ever met (including me). This is quite good though...

Can't say I heard this one either. ( not able to listen to the whole thing, lagging baaaaad right now. ) s**t is loading slow.

But very 80s sound to it. Will have to listen to it more when I can get past the first minute.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:11 pm
Nidorous
Tigress_Luna

https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.72443017_63815/#63815

To answer the question there. Nope, we've not gotten them. Our people lead is kinda joke and cant even order simple supplies, keeps random forms that don't need locked up, locked up, and instead of helping people, points them to a wall where she printed out all the 'how to look, how to find' things. gonk

Wow.........Talk about lazy.
I like the new vests, honestly. The material is much better. Softer and very breathable. The deep pockets are super nice too (Can probably fit 2 TC70s per pocket easy.) They're also nice and colorful XD  

Tigress_Luna

Nine-tailed Witch

29,150 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250

Cat Sapphire

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:23 am
hi heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:21 pm
Tigress_Luna
Nidorous
Tigress_Luna

To answer the question there. Nope, we've not gotten them. Our people lead is kinda joke and cant even order simple supplies, keeps random forms that don't need locked up, locked up, and instead of helping people, points them to a wall where she printed out all the 'how to look, how to find' things. gonk

I like the new vests, honestly. The material is much better. Softer and very breathable. The deep pockets are super nice too (Can probably fit 2 TC70s per pocket easy.) They're also nice and colorful XD

Never wear that crap, so I doubt I will have much opinion on the new ones. 3nodding But glad to hear they made some changes to the horrible sweat boxes that is those things.

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:22 pm
Cat Sapphire
hi heart

blaugh Hi there

...oh yes, the posting too soon. scream screw you guilds

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:43 pm
Nidorous
Tigress_Luna
Nidorous
Tigress_Luna

Never wear that crap, so I doubt I will have much opinion on the new ones. 3nodding But glad to hear they made some changes to the horrible sweat boxes that is those things.

You might like the new ones....if you ever get one....^^' But yes, home office did something right for a change.  

Tigress_Luna

Nine-tailed Witch

29,150 Points
  • Budding Witch 250

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:14 am
Tigress_Luna
Nidorous
Tigress_Luna
Nidorous
Tigress_Luna

You might like the new ones....if you ever get one....^^' But yes, home office did something right for a change.

...about time, the ******** are screwing everything else up, such as removing products that are actually good. scream /PO'd at walmart.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:37 am
Had enough of the cold & the rain, looking forward to Summertime! 4laugh

AstroZeek

Winged Codger

9,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Contributor 150

Tigress_Luna

Nine-tailed Witch

29,150 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:10 pm
Nidorous
Tigress_Luna
Nidorous
Tigress_Luna
Nidorous
Tigress_Luna

...about time, the ******** are screwing everything else up, such as removing products that are actually good. scream /PO'd at walmart.

Yeah....they're good at that. If there's an award for companies that mess up a lot, Walmart should win.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:45 am
Tigress_Luna
Nidorous
Tigress_Luna
Nidorous
Tigress_Luna

Yeah....they're good at that. If there's an award for companies that mess up a lot, Walmart should win.

Police Seek Person Who Released Bed Bugs In Walmart

Right, which one of you was it? rofl  

AstroZeek

Winged Codger

9,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Contributor 150

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:17 pm
AstroZeek
Had enough of the cold & the rain, looking forward to Summertime! 4laugh

Can go with this.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:17 pm
Tigress_Luna
Nidorous
Tigress_Luna
Nidorous
Tigress_Luna

This is true. blaugh Their award being a BOOT TO THE HEAD.

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:18 pm
AstroZeek
Tigress_Luna
Nidorous
Tigress_Luna
Nidorous
Tigress_Luna

Was reading this last night on BBC. rofl That's great. ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:03 pm
Nidorous
AstroZeek

Was reading this last night on BBC. rofl That's great. ninja

The Police have managed to narrow it down to 2.2 Million suspects, mostly disgruntled Walmart employees.  

AstroZeek

Winged Codger

9,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Contributor 150

Ember Ignite

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:25 am
AstroZeek

The Police have managed to narrow it down to 2.2 Million suspects, mostly disgruntled Walmart employees.

They might as well arrest the whole city anyways  
--!!!--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces