Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Planet Earth
Turtle Dojo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:41 am
User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅

Xalia Sundersun
Ancient Saiyan

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅

First We Gonna Rock, Then We Gonna Roll, Then Let It Pop, Go Let It Go, X Gonna Give It To Ya

So much was going on at all once indeed, Xalia couldn't keep up with the madness of one thing after another. Though Seri did tell Xalia some advice on keeping her head cool like ice in a fridge and speak with Gyoza. That isn't as easy as Seri thinks for Xalia, she may have spoke with him once briefly but she can't really turn to completely look at him. Not yet anyway, the fresh horrors of what happened to her grandpa is still fresh despite it being hundreds of years. Bonding will be essential in order to prevent such "tribal" matters blocking up the face of courage. Though everyone seems to be calming down with Ziber and Daiko leaving....This didn't quite float well with Xalia. She wanted to face Ziber again once she rested up but clearly he had other plans...

She sighs out thinking about the fact two new people shown up for training by the names of Leiko and Sayla Marz. They were looking for Ziber, the one that she considers her rival. Ziber is someone that she wants to become stronger then and prove to him that she can defend herself. If she had rested a bit, she would train further but her body is rather heavy right now. As each step she takes with the wood kind of creaking underneath her foot steps, she leans up against a wall and slides down to the floor. For right now, she wants to focus on resting before she gets the slight battle urge to test one of the new fighters here and perhaps will join the tournament. A lot of concerns are like bats flying around that, so much so that Xalia isn't sure if she is going to exactly win. That isn't her aim of course but more about fighting Ziber again, that man clearly doesn't know about Saiyan pride.

As for the training duo idea, Ziber barely knows her enough if she would be willing to train in a group of them. She usually trains Alone and does so for the safety of others. That is one of her main reasons for being a lone wolf, she is one that goes into solitude to avoid heart ache and head ache as well. Those things would be like two anchors weighing her down and she would prefer to avoid taking up abundance of things. These abundances would be like acid on her mind, it would keep attempting to dissolve that is left of her and make her lose what sanity she has left. Though she wouldn't let such things to occur but everything must be considered.

She breathes in and out as well focusing on resting herself as she would close her eyes falling asleep. Its been too long since she has slept and with her body worn out like it is, she can't help but fall asleep like a young baby in a crib. Though there is a smile on her face as she sleeps thinking about the fight she had with Gummi. Maybe when she wakes up, Gummi will still be here and would want to fight her one on one, no interruptions of any sort.

Shut My Eyes, I Know Its Now Or Never, Ride Or Die,I Let My Heart Surrender, Rise Up, I Was Born A Fighter, Dancing In A Ring Of Fire.

Ki Power: 30/250
                                        Stamina Pool: 190/350
                                        Battle Power: 370
                                        Health: 746/1080
                                        Stats:
                                        xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 2
                                        xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 4
                                        xxxxx [ Defense ] 3
                                        xxxxx [ Speed ] 10
                                        xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 1
                                        xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 5
                                        xxxxx [ Stamina ] 5
                                        xxxxx [ Ki ] 5

DJSH9011

Ace Pilot Blitz

Aimi Mizumi

killer-wolf-kun

DragonYolk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:29 pm
User Image
                                                          User Image
                                                          |♢| Universe 6 |♢| Human |♢| BP: 1,110 |♢| Ki: 710 / 710 |♢| Stamina: 860 / 860 |♢| Health: 1350 / 1350 |♢|
                                                          |♢| Current Theme - - |♢|

Gyoza found it interesting how the boy didn't wish to join the tournament, intimidated by the strength of his students. He certainly did not express that concern when he was drawn here by that same power. Although, if he was interested in learning, he certainly wouldn't mind teaching him. Well, he couldn't force him to join the tournament, so he wouldn't push any more than that. Except, the young man showed off two pictures that piqued his interest even more. "Hmm...that guy looks like the Supreme Kai chick- well, they're wearing the same type of clothing. Can't say I know him though. As for this other picture..." Gyoza grinned, pointing at the woman. "She looks to be a Turtle School martial artist. That's what that there emblem means. If this is your mom, then I know for a fact you have some skill. And that's good! If what the gang says is true, the Supreme Kai will be at the tournament. But here's the catch- she only likes tough guys. Unless you proved yourself, she probably wouldn't give you the time of day" the old man explained. With a chuckle, he'd shake his head and look to his students. "Seems to me the tournament would be the perfect place to prove yourself in front of her. But that's up to you." Planting those last little seeds of temptation, he'd watch as Ziber head out to train on his own. And not even minutes later, another woman and a little girl would show up looking for him. the master could only sigh and shake his head.

【.STATS.】

⇰ Physical-Based Offense :: {30}
                                                          ⇰ Energy-Based Offense :: {10}
                                                          ⇰ Defense :: {20}
                                                          ⇰ Speed :: {1}
                                                          ⇰ Intelligence :: {1}
                                                          ⇰ Reflexes :: {2}
                                                          ⇰ Stamina :: {15}
                                                          ⇰ Ki :: {20}

【.TECHNIQUES.】
                                                          。。。[ENERGY SKILLS]
                                                          ✧ Original Kamehameha
                                                          ✧ Turtle Style Last Resort
                                                          ✧ Scattering Bullet
                                                          ✧ Spirit Ball
                                                          。。。[MARTIAL (PHYSICAL) SKILLS]
                                                          ✧ Wolf Fang Crushing Fist
                                                          ✧ Drunken Fist
                                                          ✧ Pressure Point Attack
                                                          。。。[OTHER SKILLS]
                                                          ✧ Ki Sense
                                                          ✧ Ki Control
                                                          ✧ Kiai
                                                          ✧ Afterimage
                                                          ✧ Solar Flare
                                                          ✧ Fusion Dance
                                                          。。。[ULTIMATE SKILLS]
                                                          ✧ Neo Wolf Fang Crushing Fist
                                                          ✧ MAX Power Kamehameha
                                                          ✧ Mafuba

killer-wolf-kun
                                                          DJSH9011
                                                          Ace Pilot Blitz
                                                          KibitzRajas
                                                          Aimi Mizumi
                                                          The Pixel Guru

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

The Pixel Guru
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:40 pm
User Image

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪Spike Bravo✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
(Profile)

| BP:810 | HP:1200/1200 | KP:310/310 | SP:360/360 | Taser Battery 100%/100% |

Current Mood: Normal Current Aura Color: White

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

01] Spike is surprised to see two more people come in the dojo right after he asked everyone about his father. One of the students is immediately jumping at the opportunity to spar with the new arrivals. "I know that tone. Mom sounded just like that when she wouldn't take no for an answer when asking to spar... and is she calling me out too? Guess I should take a stretch just in case she is." he thinks before shifting his shoulder a bit to start loosen them up. He then rolls his left shoulder cracking the joint as Gyoza responds to the picture he showed him.

02] "Oh I'll have to ask you more about that supreme kai person later, it seems one of your students wants to drag me into a spar with her and the new arrivals, and as far as my mom is concerned she taught herself martial arts from a bunch of books with that emblem on them. I don't think that makes her officially part of the school, but she was pretty strong regardless." he responds to Gyoza with while rolling his right shoulder, which makes an audible crack just like his left shoulder had.

03] He then turns to the girl that is gearing up to spar and says "You could at least introduce yourself before asking someone to spar." with a shrug. He then continues with "My name is Spike Leonardo Bravo but you can just call me Spike, and sense I can tell you won't take no for an answer i'll join it without a fuss after I loosen up with a bit of stretching." while cracking his knuckles and fingers by interlocking them and pushing them forward.

04] He continues stretching by hovering just above the ground and pulling on his legs with telekinesis cracking his knees toes and ankles all in one go. "Ouch, it's been a while sense I did that. am i already getting rusty so soon after mom died? Jeez it's gonna take so much work to keep all that training she put me through from wearing off. She would likely be trying to force her way back from the afterlife if she knew i was getting rusty this quickly." he thinks while picturing her actually attempting the outlandish idea of her somehow actually punching her way through the afterlife and back to the world of the living.

05] "Oh and we should probably take that spar outside lest you want to cause more damage to the dojo. I can't throw a good punch even if my life depended on it so i'm gonna just be throwing ki around, and I'd rather not have to help clean up the dojo a second time if some of that ki gets knocked astray and causes some collateral damage." he says while starting to consider what attack strategy to approach the spar with.

06] He starts floating his way towards the door while thinking "Ok how should I start off the spar? a Kamehameha? a Destructo Disc? Maybe wait for them to make the first move then block it with a barrier?" "Excuse me, i'll be outside when you wanna start that spar" he says to the girl who hasn't introduced herself, Sayla and Leiko as he floats over them on his way out the door. "Oh it's getting dark out guess i'll have to spend the night here if this spar takes too long. Good thing I brought my case of Bottle houses with me."

07] He telekinetically unclips his backpack and sets it aside against the side of the outer wall of the dojo where it's unlikely to get damaged, then starts focusing on his ki sense and getting his ki under control as he starts charging a small ki blast to see if his ki blasts are as rusty as his stretching. The blast flies off into the distance as he is distracted by something strange he senses with his ki sense.

08] Honing in the strange ki he is sensing he realizes it's the ki signatures of the two who introduced themselves as Sayla and Leiko that don't feel right to him "What is up with the Ki of those two almost feels like their kis are multiple people's kis all rolled into one person." he says aloud not realizing he is vocalizing the thought until after he has said it. "Well I can ask them about it later. It ain't like they are trying to hide it, it's pretty obvious their ki is abnormal in some way." he continues on to himself not caring if anyone is hearing him vocalizing these thoughts to himself.

09] He then flies a bit higher into the air and starts testing out a few aerial maneuvers for dodging attacks his mom taught him during one of the many spars she forced him into. "I haven't gotten rusty with flying around at least. Makes sense considering how much I fly around even outside of the sparing she forced me into. My telekinesis is also still sharp so i could throw around some rocks in order to conserve ki if the spar lasts too long." he thinks to himself as he continues loosening up.

10]"Well I'm loosened up and ready to spar if you all are." he yells down towards the girls as he starts to float back down to ground level, looking down at them to see what they are doing while he is doing so. When he touches down on the ground he proceeds to take a defensive fighting stance as he readies to defend himself from the assault that is likely to come his way sense he said he was ready to join the spar.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Out of Character Action(s)/ Notes:
Joined Training with Seri with her as mentor

Stats:
[ Physical-Based Offense ] 0
[ Energy-Based Offense ] 10
[ Defense ] 4
[ Speed ] 10
[ Intelligence ] 23
[ Reflexes ] 5
[ Stamina ] 6
[ Ki ] 11

Quotes:
Ace Pilot Blitz
Aimi Mizumi
DragonYolk
KibitzRajas
Ra1ns of Castamere
Ryuu Sanada

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:04 pm
User Image
❀All the truths I believed
Covered me in falsehoods❀

❀Leiko❀

The young bio android followed closely behind her older sister. She was well aware of the reason that they were at this dojo. They were looking for a friend of Sayla's named Ziber. However after not being at the location for long, the pair was greeted by a dark haired woman who stated they had just missed the one that the pair was in search of. It was an unfortunate situation, but on the bright side the nice woman offered to train with them.

Leiko was directly behind her older sister a small hand firmly grasping a handful of Sayla's clothing. The young bio android was afraid of new people, and this situation was no different. The number of people was also more than she was comfortable with. Bright blue eyes would peek out from being Sayla. "I think we're at a disadvantage. You seem to know us... but we don't know who you are." she would speak up. The tone of her voice was soft and shy.

As if someone else was thinking the same thing she was, a male would speak up saying that she should introduce herself before issuing a challenge. The same male would soon after introduce himself as Spike. "Hello Spike. My name is Leiko." she would continue to speak shyly. Anxiety was building inside of her, and she gripped the handful of clothing tighter. Nevertheless it was still true that they were considering entering the tournament, and every little bit of training would help. "Shall we train with them?" she would then ask for permission from her older sister.

❀In the midst of the darkness, like a ray of light
You took my hand, I followed you❀

Lavender Wishes

Clever Trickster

Ryuu Sanada

Divine Knight

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:43 pm
User Image
Sayla Marz [SM-001]
[BP: 540 | HP: 1200 | Sta: 400 | Ki: 210]

Sayla's grin widens as she points to Seryana.. "I have heard of you.. One of Ziber's friends..." She places a finger to her chin as she eyes her over, "Seriyana.. Am I right?" Her eyes dance over the Majin, who is getting cozy with the human girl, then the master of the dojo, whom seems annoyed with their sudden appearance. "I apologize once more for mine and Leiko's sudden appearance. Think of it this way... this is amble time to watch how your students do against someone outside your school." It was easy to tell tat Seri was the strongest there followed by the master of the dojo. Her crimson orbs then locking onto the small red haired lad, Spike.

She gently strokes one of Leiko's soft, fox ear as she uses her other hand to point out Spike. "He is the weakest one here. You would be able to train with him, and I will still be here to back you, Sweetie." It seemed as she wants to help set up the small, sweet Bio-Android with a target more suited for the fledgling fighter. Not that she was unable to fight on her own; after all she too was designed to be a weapon by the Fridged Force like her 'sister'. "What does your little friend think, Sis?" The more amazoness Bio-Android asked her sweet darling Leiko, before beginning her stretching.

Sayla stands tall and lifts her hands over her head as she stretches her back. Nothing pops or crafts as her skeleton is reinforced with a special alloy to be light, and durable. After the upward stretching she reaches down to her toes, left hand going to her right foot, then alternating right to left and back. Finally she crosses her right arm over her chest, holding it as she mentally counted to 10, then changing her arm to the left one.

After her light stretches she charges a blade of Ki through her index and middle finger, looking her gaze on Seri once more. "Let me know when your ready to start." She would say in a sing song voice. It was perhaps the second most amount of emotion that the dojo full of people have seen. Right after... how she spoke to Leiko that is. The tanned skin Bio-Android shuffles from foot to foot in a semi-dance as she waited for the others to prepare themselves.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:57 pm
SERIYANA YUUKIO LEILANDUser Image

HP: 1951/2100
KI: 1755/1800
ST: 2030/2200
BP: 1740
STATS:
⇰ Physical-Based Offense :: 20
⇰ Energy-Based Offense :: 10
⇰ Defense :: 10
⇰ Speed :: 10
⇰ Intelligence :: 10
⇰ Reflexes :: 10
⇰ Stamina :: 100
⇰ Ki :: 100

"I don't care what they say! I'll prove them wrong, every one of 'em!"

[TRAINING IS NOW NORMAL GROUP INSTEAD OF TEACHER]

Seriyana smirked as it seemed Sayla was alright with sparring with her. And what was amusing was how unseasoned Spike looked as he practiced out some maneuvers. Even little Leiko was getting in on the training. Seri didn't know the extent of their abilities, so she'd start off easy with them, to gauge their abilities. Looking towards the two sisters, the Earthling Fighter spoke. "The name's Seriyana Yuukio Leiland! You'll be hearing it a lot after tomorrow, when I win the tournament!"

With that said, a quick yell came from Seri as she activated her Shinzuken. Her aura gained purple streaks within her violent green. She now had a better grasp on the Shinzuken as a whole. No longer did Seri feel the drain it had before. The higher levels even had less of a pull than they did before. However, she knew the technique could offer more.

Sayla seemed the most ready to fight, as she produced a blade made of ki from her hand. This was going to be interesting. However, Spike had mentioned something important. They were all still inside. Luckily, the doors were open. This gave the Human Fighter an idea. Bursting forward towards Sayla, Seri ducked down low, grabbing Ziber's friend around the waist in a tackle with one arm. The other arm was used to grab the wrist of the hand Sayla had her Ki Blade in.

Seri would burst forward as quick as possible towards the open door. "We're takin' this outside, hope ya don't mind!" The black haired girl would let go of Sayla as soon as they were out the doors. Bursting to a stop, Seriyana would assume her battle position and wait for the others to come at her. "You three against me. And if Gummi joins in, you four. Let's go!"

"I will never be forgotten! Everyone will know my name!"

Ra1ns of Castamere

DragonYolk

Aimi Mizumi

The Pixel Guru

Ryuu Sanada

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:34 pm
User Image
                                                      N I K U M A
                                                      |♢| Universe 6 |♢| BP: ??? |♢|
                                                      |♢| Main Theme - - |♢|

As the crowd geared up for training, Gyoza could not help but admire their enthusiasm. But he could not help but notice his grandson who appeared to be sulking in the corner. He seemed to be watching what was going on, while simultaneously trying to feign ignorance. With a heavy sigh, he walked over to the boy who would pretend not to notice his approach. "Listen...Nikuma. I might not be able to train you...now. But if you'd like, you are welcome to spar with the other. Just be car-" "Alright, I'm back in!" the boy interrupted with a cheer. He almost got carried away until he caught the old man's glare. "Er, sorry… I'll be careful! I promise! So...can I…?" he asked politely, teetering with anticipation. Wordlessly, Gyoza would gesture forth and the kid would sprint off to follow the others outside. He too would follow behind, just to keep an eye on things. To be honest...he wanted to see exactly what his daughter was concerned about for himself. Though hopefully it wouldn't come to that...

Niku dashed out of the dojo, exuding an air of excitement and primed to get started. He couldn't help but notice the two newcomers, in particular the young girl. She was around his age, which meant they were probably around the same skill level or so he believed. Maybe he'd fight her first to get a measure of where they stood as fighters. Already, he was thinking she'd be a potential rival.

Aside from her, he was of course most interested in Seri. She was also in that cool tournament with Scryew, Daiko and Ziber. Despite being an independent fighter, she held her own against strong contenders. And now she was a student under his grandfather's dojo. Surely that meant she was much stronger now!

Taking a fighting stance, he wondered who would make the first move. It seemed Seri expected them all to attack her, as she used some kind of power up. It almost looked like that thing Daiko did in the tournament. If everyone went after her, he would be the first to get a hit in! Of this he was adamantly sure of.

Ace Pilot Blitz
                                                      Ryuu Sanada
                                                      Aimi Mizumi
                                                      The Pixel Guru
                                                      Ra1ns of Castamere

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:12 pm
User Image
Majin Gummi
[BP: 390 | HP: 1600 | Ki: 400 | Stamina: 350]

A grin formed on the majin's pink face as she watched the newest members introduce themselves before stretching. Her eye wondered over the silver haired Bio-Android as she created a weapon of ki at her finger tips. It seemed easy, and it was easy to mimic. The bubble gum pink Majin smirking as she raised her right hand, holding up only her index and middle finger to likewise create a sword, those her curved much like a scimitar blade than the straight edged blade of Sayla. "Thank you~" She cheered not having a weapon she felt comfortable with for melee combat.
[Mastered Energy Blade(?)/Ki Blade from Sayla]

The slight reprieve lasted not as Seri powers up and grabs the Bio-Android... taking her outside. "Don't forget me?" She would kick off the ground and fly out to the dojo as well. It wasn't much, but it seemed the spar was going to be head outside.. Gummi happily rushing along in time to catch her releasing Sayla without so much of a throw. "Aww... I thought you'd try to at least throw her."

xxxxxStat Block
xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 1
xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 8
xxxxx [ Defense ] 5
xxxxx [ Speed ] 7
xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 1
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 7
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 5
xxxxx [ Ki ] 5

Ace Pilot Blitz

DragonYolk

The Pixel Guru

Aimi Mizumi

Divine Nymph

Professor Nep Nep

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:52 pm
User Image

Silas Devereaux
☩ Earthling ☩
☩ 360 BP ☩
Health:1080/1080 ☩ Stamina: 340/340 ☩ Ki: 210/210
Phys: 10 ☩ Energy: -5 ☩ Def: 4 ☩ Speed: 10 ☩ Int: 33 ☩ Rflx: 4 ☩ Stam: 4 ☩ Ki: 1

╟──────────────────────╢

Having been following his best friend since he set off for his journey, Silas was pretty annoyed that Spike had just up and left him the way he did without even saying goodbye first? How rude can you be to the bestest friend you've had since you were both kids? Holding his phone in his hand and taking glances at it every now then just to be sure he was still heading in the right direction, Silas was following the gps signal in Spikes phone so he could give him a piece of his mind.

After a little bit of flying and following the gps signal, Silas saw a building not far off from where he was and seemed to be where his best friend had ended up for the time being, taking one last glance at his own phone to confirm that this was where the signal was, satisfied that it indeed was he put it away and quickly flew to the building in hopes of finding his friend.

Landing outside the building, Silas quickly realised that it was a dojo "A dojo? Why am i not suprised Spike would end up at a dojo of all places." He muttered quietly to himself as he walked up to Dojo before noticing there was somebody standing outside in a battle stance aswell as others coming outside to join the black haired girl, it was obvious they were all getting ready to spar.

As Silas walked closer to the Dojo and watched as more people started to come outside the building ready to spar, it was then that he noticed a familar face, red and white hair, goggles, the three starred headband, pointy ears, it was his friend...the friend who left him behind. Annoyance quickily overcame Silas and he started to quicken his pace towards his friend completely ignoring everybody else

"You..YOU JERK, HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME, YOUR BESTEST AND CUTEST FRIEND BEHIND LIKE THAT." he shouted as he was now in a sprint towards his friend, his hand coming up as he got closer to slap his friend across his face for ditching as hard as he can, putting alot more strength than he intended to behind it.

After he had slapped his friend he took a step back, suprised at just how hurt he really felt and how much he put into the slap "Oh...Oh no, spike ohmygodi'msosorryididn'tmeantoslapyouthathard." his voice having a tone of shock and speaking super fast, quickly taking a step back towards his friend to pull him into a hug as he continued to apologise for slapping him.

Silas took a step back, quickly realising that this was supposed to be a spar and he sort of just interrupted it "Oh My, i'm so sorry for interrupting this sparring session, i don't know what came over me, please let me get out of your way since i'm not much of a fighter myself and you can all get back to sparring." he moved off to the side and out of the way so everybody could get back to sparring, sitting down on the ground and taking notes as he watched to see if he could learn anything himself for when he was in his alter ego and fighting crime.
╟──────────────────────╢
☩ TECHNIQUES ☩
☩ Physical Supers ☩
✥Lullaby Kick
✥Melodic Impact

☩ Energy Supers ☩
✥Rainbow Flasher

☩ Magic Supers ☩
Healing
✥Melodic Blast
✥Symphonic Bolts

☩ Other Techs ☩
✥Flight
✥Ki Sense
✥Magic Materialization
✥Afterimage

☩ Ultimate Super ☩
Soothing Melody
✥Full Symphony
✥Crescendo

Aimi Mizumi

Ace Pilot Blitz

DragonYolk

The Pixel Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:52 am
User Image

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪Spike Bravo✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
(Profile)

| BP:810 | HP:1200/1200 | KP:310/310 | SP:360/360 | Taser Battery 100%/100% |

Current Mood: Normal Current Aura Color: White

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Spike is caught off guard by the sudden appearance of his friend, and the slap even more so. He is slammed into the outer wall of the dojo and knocked out cold, only waking up the next morning in one of the turtle dojo guest beds after the commotion of everyone getting ready to leave for the tournament pierces into his dreams. he gets out of bed only to notice that someone changed him into one of the dojo's guest gis and that his back pack and outfit he was wearing yesterday were sitting next to the bed. Spike then packs his dirty clothes into an empty bottle cap before groggily walking out into the dojo's main room to see why everyone was making so much noise.

The first person he sees is Gyoza. "Good morning. Thanks for the change of clothes and letting me stay the night. I don't remember falling asleep so one of your students must have knocked me out in that spar, tho i guess that isn't important, or the first time I've been knocked out in a spar." he greats him with. "That supreme kai person you mentioned yesterday, do you mind telling me more about them while we are on the way to that tournament?" he asks him continuing on from his greeting without giving Gyoza a chance to respond first.

After Gyoza's response to his question Spike proceeds to help everyone else get ready to go and leaves with the group to fly to the tournament only noticing his friend Si is now somehow with them after everyone starts flying towards mango island. "Oh hay Si. When did you get here?" he greets his long time friend Silas with, having either completely forgotten or not having recognized that Silas was the one who had knocked him out the night prior.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Out of Character Action(s)/ Notes:
- Group training ended by the Silas post (this one doesn't count)
- Spike leaves the area when/(with) the rest of the group leaves the area

Stats:
[ Physical-Based Offense ] 0
[ Energy-Based Offense ] 10
[ Defense ] 4
[ Speed ] 10
[ Intelligence ] 23
[ Reflexes ] 5
[ Stamina ] 6
[ Ki ] 11

Quotes:
Ace Pilot Blitz
Aimi Mizumi
DragonYolk
KibitzRajas
Professor Nep Nep
Ra1ns of Castamere
Ryuu Sanada

The Pixel Guru
Crew

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:24 am
User Image
                                                          User Image
                                                          |♢| Universe 6 |♢| Human |♢| BP: 1,110 |♢| Ki: 710 / 710 |♢| Stamina: 860 / 860 |♢| Health: 1350 / 1350 |♢|
                                                          |♢| Current Theme - - |♢|

Following the spar, everyone began to wind down to rest for the tournament in the morning. Gyoza took his grandson home before going off to sign the others up for the tournament. The following morning, the old man was of the first up and about. He was packing up and getting ready when Spike joined him. He'd raise a brow as to why he was in a guest gi, but didn't ask since it didn't bother him any. It seemed he didn't remember what happened to him yesterday either...and he wasn't going to bring it up either. "The Supreme Kai is, uh...basically she's a god. And she's about as powerful as you'd imagine. Last year, me, my students and a few others participated in her Otherworld Tournament. You could say she's a bit of a fanatic when it comes to this stuff. When we first met her, she was really cold and looked down on us. That all changed after we won the tournament, which tells me she values the strong. Or something like that" he explained. Pausing from packing for a moment, he'd look at the boy and shook his head. "I'll be honest kid, I don't know too much more about her than that. Hell, I don't even know if she'll be there for sure. This tournament is going to be tough, filled with some powerful opponents. If you want to impress her, you better bring yer A-game. I'll see if I can't vouch for you as well" he offered, closing his bag and slinging it over his shoulder. Having said his peace, he'd wait for the others to come along so they could get a move on.

【.STATS.】

⇰ Physical-Based Offense :: {30}
                                                          ⇰ Energy-Based Offense :: {10}
                                                          ⇰ Defense :: {20}
                                                          ⇰ Speed :: {1}
                                                          ⇰ Intelligence :: {1}
                                                          ⇰ Reflexes :: {2}
                                                          ⇰ Stamina :: {15}
                                                          ⇰ Ki :: {20}

【.TECHNIQUES.】
                                                          。。。[ENERGY SKILLS]
                                                          ✧ Original Kamehameha
                                                          ✧ Turtle Style Last Resort
                                                          ✧ Scattering Bullet
                                                          ✧ Spirit Ball
                                                          。。。[MARTIAL (PHYSICAL) SKILLS]
                                                          ✧ Wolf Fang Crushing Fist
                                                          ✧ Drunken Fist
                                                          ✧ Pressure Point Attack
                                                          。。。[OTHER SKILLS]
                                                          ✧ Ki Sense
                                                          ✧ Ki Control
                                                          ✧ Kiai
                                                          ✧ Afterimage
                                                          ✧ Solar Flare
                                                          ✧ Fusion Dance
                                                          。。。[ULTIMATE SKILLS]
                                                          ✧ Neo Wolf Fang Crushing Fist
                                                          ✧ MAX Power Kamehameha
                                                          ✧ Mafuba

killer-wolf-kun
                                                          DJSH9011
                                                          Ace Pilot Blitz
                                                          KibitzRajas
                                                          Aimi Mizumi
                                                          The Pixel Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:20 pm

HP: 2400/2400
KI: 1800/1800
ST: 2030/2200
BP: 1800
STATS:
⇰ Physical-Based Offense :: 30
⇰ Defense :: 14
⇰ Speed :: 20
⇰ Intelligence :: 67

Seriyana walked out of the Dojo with excitement in her eyes and determination in her step. She cinched her gloves onto her hands and then adjusted her sunglasses, all the while a smirk never leaving her face. She was ready for this tournament, and couldn't wait to leave. However, one difference in her attire was that it was all pink, and a little thicker than normal. Gummi was still sleepy from yesterday, so Seri offered to 'wear' the Majin on the way to the tournament. Gyoza had already signed them up, so she didn't need to really be awake until they arrived. "Mornin', Gyoza. Mornin', Spike. See y'all at the tournament!" With that said, Seri took to the skies and bursted off towards the Tournament Grounds.

[EXIT]

Ra1ns of Castamere

DragonYolk

Aimi Mizumi

The Pixel Guru

Ryuu Sanada

Professor Nep Nep

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:11 pm

HP: 2100/2100
KI: 1800/1800
ST: 2200/2200
BP: 1740
STATS:
⇰ Physical-Based Offense :: 20
⇰ Defense :: 10
⇰ Speed :: 10
⇰ Intelligence :: 10

"Ugh...my head..." Seri sat up slowly, grabbing at her head as she felt a massive migraine waning. This is the second time she's traveled universes, although she wouldn't discover that for a few more seconds. Both times had been an unpleasant experience for the black haired human. Finding the strength to open her eyes, she realized where she was. The place she had called home for the better part of the past year. "I'm back at the Turtle Dojo..." She blinked a few times, peering through the lenses of her sunglasses. "I'm back home!" She looked quickly around, searching for a sign of her friends. "Gummi? Ziber? Daiko? Anyone?!"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:18 am
User Image
N I K U M A
Nikuma and his family would arrive at the dojo, the boy being the first to jump down and stretch. He'd only been here once before, but he liked the atmosphere of this place. Rushing inside ahead of the others, he would find Seri was already here. "Hey! How'd you get here before us?" he asked, unaware she was dropped here. Gyoza took his time, helping his granddaughter who politely requested not to be carried. "I shouldn't be here...I tried to kill Ziber...and he's still everyone's friend here. I knew I would be hated, but I...wanted to do it anyway" she grunted between breaths as the old man held her up so she could walk. "...Kiddo, I don't hate you. Disappointed maybe, but...you're family. I could never hate you- and that goes especially for your brother! You made a stupid mistake...but we forgive you. If anything, I want to set you straight; help you see where you went wrong" Gyoza explained to her. Z could feel tears welling in her eyes, but she said nothing in response. They would walk in together to see Niku happily greeting Seri. Ziber would be just behind them shortly, which left a few more yet to get here.

【.STATUS.】【 BP: 900 |♢| Ki: 630/630 |♢| Stamina: 650/650 |♢| Health: 1,650/1,650】
【.TITLE.】Rising Star

【.CURRENT THEME.】Phoenix
◆ Physical-Based Offense :: {60}
◆ Energy-Based Offense :: {10}
◆ Defense :: {30}
◆ Speed :: {20}
◆ Intelligence :: {49}
◆ Reflexes :: {10}
◆ Stamina :: {20}
◆ Ki :: {28}

killer-wolf-kun
DJSH9011
Quote:
Quote:

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
"Ringo. Focus on the task at hand. Don't get distracted."
"Understood. New target parameters locked. Prepare to attack.

Ziber / Ringo
Soul Reforged / Combat Frame

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ziber would land shortly after the family did, followed by the metal being, as he watched them go in to meet with Seri, who he had felt was here as they approached the dojo. He planed to wait outside so that his master could have a talk with the lady of the future without him causing her to go back into trying to kill him again. The frost demon started to walkover to where the outward training area was to get his mind off of today as well, with him still unsure what he was going to do now. He knew that Daiko would bring his kid here when he came to talk, and there was the possibility that the two attackers might try to kill him once again. Ziber let out a sigh as he moved over to one of the nearby trees and sat down to stare at the turtle dojo, still unsure of what he was going to say to the old man. He also needed to talk to Seri as he had been distant with her when she had arrived to try to stop his battle with Daiko, where he felt that everyone was turning against him. The frost demon had only wanted them to believe him, and not his attacker, but he did wonder how things would have gone if he had arrived after the time traveler. He then hugged his legs and his tail coiled around him as tried to protect himself from the pain that he still felt from today's events. Ziber just had to wait and see how things where going to turn out now that they were back, and would need to prepare for the worst if it did happen.

Meanwhile, Ringo was still caring the odd crystal while he walked around the building, appearing as though he was searching for something inside the dojo, but had yet to find it. He then paused after he had reached one window as Ziber's scouter came to life and started to beep, receiving the signal that he had sent out. The robot had been looking for the commander's room so that he could place what he had found in it to at least lighten himself from the giant crystal. He then lifted the window up and opened his body to place the gem on the floor of the commander's room before shutting it again. Ringo's body then closed and rotated to the direction of his friend, moving over to where he was as he was the only one he knew on this planet. While walking over, the ship that he had used to get to Earth landed near by as instructed and waited for further orders. The robot would have it remain on stand by until it was decided on what they were going to do next, but it was a good option if the earth's organics proved to be hostile. He then arrived next the commander and landed with a thud as he sat down and waited to see what happened next. However, Ringo had enough weapons ready if that child was lying and teamed up with the person that first attack the commander, ready to disintegrate them both into lovely ash.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You have change quite a bit Siberia. I am happy to fight with you again."
"I don't go by that name anymore. There is to much pain with it..."

---->BP: ???<----
<--KP: ???--><--HP: ??? --><--SP: ??? -->

---->BP: ???<----
<--KP: ??? --><--HP: ??? --><--SP: ??? -->

Thinking: ...
With:
OoC:

Theme Song: Ziber's Theme Ringo: Systems Online
DragonYolk