User ImageHealth: 100% |
Carrying: Nothing
With: Kasai
Song of the moment: Deadeye: Assault - Payday 2 OST
OOC:
kotoro17
Quote:
Quote:

While Cyrus was unfamiliar with handling firearms, he knew at least the basics of how they fired and how to change the magazine thanks to modern media and plenty of video games giving him at least a clue in what to do; he had no doubt a slave driver like Spade would expect them to be able to completely disassemble these weapons, clean them inside and out, and then reassemble them to how they were, but for now, target practice was the aim of the game for today and the brunette was actually looking forward to it.

Speaking of the sour-faced Spade, despite the fact he was running the newbies ragged, the currently crippled agent didn't seem even a little bit pleased about the results he was getting, and honestly, the brunette didn't know what he was expecting. Mages were one thing they were trained and able, but the vessels were normal people, they were just a bunch of teenagers that were in the wrong place at the wrong time, they were never trained or even aware of this sort of stuff until recently so it made sense that they'd suck initially right? The whole point was for the facility to train them up to speed, so the fact that Spade was a grouch about how they weren't up to par was just ridiculous in his mind.

He was jolted out of his thoughts as his partner showed up the loud blonde haired kid who spade had almost choked out not 5 minutes earlier; despite that and having a gun pointed at him he seemed to bounce back easily and looked pretty chipper despite the situation he'd been in.

"For someone who almost got choked out you really are cheery" Cyrus commented at the blonde's greeting looking a mixture of amused and impressed as the other continued talking introducing himself; he knew of Ikki and had seen him carry his partner across the assault course but it was the first time they'd actually spoken to each other. "Cyrus Jeager, I'm partners with Kasai Hana" He said with a nod as he introduced himself in return.

The other gushed about him being Eris's boyfriend which made sense, others might find it odd but the brunette was aware opposites tended to attract to each other much like magnets and while he didn't know much about Psi's powers if she was anything like Mika then she likely had some real strong abilities. When the other asked him about any gun tips he smiled a little "Well I'm not an expert or anything I just know a few things, for example, see this little bit here?" He said indicating a small piece of metal "That's the safety it prevents you from shooting the firearm by accident and you need to flick it off before you fire at a target, I think seasoned agents like Spade dont bother with it as they are experienced with firearms but...were not so always keep it in mind" He suggested "As for actually shooting you need to hold the weapon in both hands, firearms are a lot heavier than they look so always have the hand, not on the trigger underneath the gun keeping your ain steady." He said pointing his pistol down at the range in the way he suggested to Ikki had a visual reference.

"That's about all I know though aside from knowing how to change the magazine, hope it helps" He said with a nod and a smile though he suspected most of what he said went in one ear and right out of the other and he was making odds in his head on how likely it would be that the blonde shot himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:32 pm
Sylamb
Jade Rotaski
Pet Me Now
Sherbert Lullaby

User Image

User Image

tab WHERE: xxx tab tab FEELING: xxx tab tab WITH: xxx tab tab MENTIONS: xxx tab

• tab tab 🎮 She knew the feel of Mika’s shocks well? That seemed...ominous, eyebrow raising most certainly. He wanted to ask more but wasn’t sure if it was an appropriate question. If he’d be too nosey to ask, or if it was an uncomfortable topic. Given how UDA was with the mages, now that Masaaki’s seen how their training is. Part of it, it was likely there was so much more than what he really knew about how things were for the mages here. Of course that wasn’t a hypothetical, Masaaki knew there was so much more to this place and how they trained and treated the mages. Tilting his head curiously as Eris mentioned, maybe the vessels being able to do things when bonding or training with mages. "I suppose that...that makes sense." They didn’t have a whole lot of proof on that theory, outside of Masaaki and these two incidents with using an ability like Mika’s sparks. It sounded like Eris was on track with something though. He just didn’t want to be poked and prodded again like when they were in quarantine from the ichor incident with the Empyrean. His nerves seeming to calm down more as Eris spoke with him and hugged him. ”Thank you Eris,” she’d been kind and incredibly helpful, talking him down from whatever had happened just before.

tab tab 🎮 Nodding as she explained asking Mika when next they got to sit and talk. ”I definitely will, I’m curious...kind of afraid but curious.” Given the possible memory he had seen, it was frightening, and the ramifications behind it as Eris mentioned too. It would be a really big thing. Glad he hadn’t hurt Eris or Keito...at least he hoped he hadn’t hurt him. Since he bolted off like he had. Wide eyed, ”W-what...bombarded?” Barely getting the words out as Eris mentioned him getting bombard with questions. Nearly jumping out of his skin when he heard that...shriek? From Kyrie, gasping as she all but dove across the desk in front of them. Masaaki almost tumbling back from his chair to avoid the sudden...descent of her chest in front of his face. ”H-huh…?” Taking a moment to get his mind back to the question. The flash drive, ”I...yes I...I made that. I thought it would be interesting um…” Trying to follow the surge of questions from Kyrie, barely nodding a yes to the questions about if he did programming, and coding, before she grabbed him from his chair and he stumbled along over to her desk.

tab tab 🎮 Suffice it to say, his head was spinning, trying to process the questions and give his mind a minute to catch up. Biting his lower lip nervously as he was plopped at her desk in front of the open program on her computer. Kneading his hands together anxiously, ”c-can I?” Really she wanted to let him take a crack at their programs and code the flash drive simulation into their training simulator. Fidgeting and trying to almost inch away with Kyrie leaning all on him like she was doing. It was a lot of close contact, and very awkward for the boy. Thankfully she was distracted away from him for a few minutes with those wounded coming in. Seeing the new girl among the injured, Sayu, Masaaki raised an eyebrow at her wondering who whalloped her before he looked back at the computer. This was more his element, as he looked over the electronic system. This was a beautiful bit of equipment too, top of the line set up. Hesitantly moving his hands along the keyboard as he made a few keystrokes and explored a little of the system. He was in computer nerd heaven as he clicked around. ”I think I can definitely do something with this...this simulator...the code it’s amazing.” Looking at the setup they currently had for the training simulator. Eyes roving over the strings of code, fascinated.

tab tab 🎮 Part of him was curious what else he could look into on this computer if left to his own devices. Fidgeting a little, he wasn't the sneakiest person, so he didn't want to tempt looking now into any other files. Maybe he could try another time when there was less chaos going on. Or maybe more chaos, if Kyrie or any other staff were distracted enough, he could get a better look at things. "I think it'd be a great project. I...um I haven't used a system like this before, well sort of...There's some dynamics of it I've seen in other programs, while some other parts are new. But I think I could pick it up quickly enough." Whatever he had to learn, or just what he picked up on his own doing. If it meant he could avoid Spade's training hall hell, Masaaki would rather stay here and deep dive into this computer system. This was more his comfort zone, as he click-clacked away and played a few more keystrokes and scrolled through the numerous strings of code. "I could use the visuals you have on file from Empyrean encounters...Even if they're not complete images, partials, I can still compile something and create scenarios around them. Code the situations to take on random actions...use probabilities to what it might do as for attacks or defending."

tab tab 🎮 Hoping he was making sense and it didn't sound like gibberish with what he was explaining. "As lifelike as I can make it to each trainee's attempt at fighting in the simulation, so that it's not repeating the same motions and attacks with each pair and there's no way to really predict what it'll do." As he was going through the code, Masaaki was editing some of it, adding in others. Like a video game Kyrie had said, "Since it's a hologram sim...do you have any machinery that could act as...um well like a physical representation of an Empyrean. Something that we could overlay the holographic image over? Something that can physically swing and make attack like maneuvers at people? A simulation is one thing, but without the actual danger of a real Empyrean...a physical entity, it might not provide the right challenge or um...the real experience of the stakes and danger without something like that." Like a dummy to make the simulated attacks, to really make the challenge of the training. Nothing actively life threatening of course, but even a dummy with padded arms that could move with the motions of the simulation, hitting and knocking people over, it could provide a real challenge.

kotaro17
Crew

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100

kotaro17
Crew

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:41 pm
Jade Rotaski
Sylamb

User Image

"Ahh so that's why you have that look...like someone tampered with your favorite toy. Er...well something like that." Obviously since these were weapons not toys. Smirking at her retort, "Ohoho, ouchhh wow alright then. Don't be so quick to assume that sparky, you haven't seen me in action in awhile. I might have the upper hand now, you never know." Chuckling, it was fun with her being cocky like that, not the all too serious intense mode he had always known her to have. The few instances he'd ever crossed paths with her. Knowing it would likely irk her entirely when he called her sparky, teasing as he winked. It'd make their sparring that much more interesting. Just a quid pro quo so to speak, testing each other's abilities out.

Arching an eyebrow at her proposition, "Hmmm..." Tilting his head curiously as he looked from Mika to the dummy. "alright...I gotcha, since we got our new partners and all. Works for me. Take turns yea? We'll try one defending and one attacking then swap after a bit so we each get the practice? Well since you got the new gear, how bout you defend first? I'll come at you, and your partner." Getting into the mindset to refer to the dummy as one of the 'vessels' to treat it as a real person, real target.

Strolling back a bit before he turned to face Mika and the 'target,' Kasai took on an offense pose. Taking a run at her, the clawed knuckles on his hands, he sparked a blaze along them. Adding a little heat to it for a proper practice. Since obviously they'd be using their mage abilities when out on an actual mission. Taking swipes at Mika and trying to dodge around her at the dummy target.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:48 am
══════════════════════════════════════════════
A G E N T
═══════════════════════ ✦ ═══════════════════════
Y O K Y R I E

══════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

Oh my gods, they had sent her Angels! Smitten grin curled her lips, pushing her cheeks up and raising her glasses. The lights in the lab glared off her lenses hiding the thirsty glint in her eyes as Eris headed to the medic ward. "Huhue~" she giggled gluttonously as she watched the Masaaki submerge himself into the computer. Years and years of requests for her to have a little techy apprentice and medic understudy had gone unanswered. Now, she finally had creative and caring little brains to further her studies. Her other charges would totally get neglected. But that was okey. What she had here was important. Hanging on Masaaki's every word as he started brainstorming and making requests, she couldn't contain herself any longer. "Kyaaaaahaaa~!" she cried in excitement, unable to contain herself any further. Arms wrapped around the boy, pulling him in close and suffocating him with her yummy pair of jello-D cups. "You're exactly what I needed in the lab!" she cheered, coddling and rocking the young man almost to the point he was gonna fall off his chair. But she wasn't letting go! She had to giggle happily for a little longer and gauge his reaction to her boobs in his face. Had he gotten to touch Mika's yet? How far had they gone? She needed to have some one-on-one interviews to see if physical connection was part of the vessel awakening. She had so many theories to test out! But for now, she'd release him.

"I'll put in a request for an engineer to get down here and work with you on the new simulation! They've been working on androids, armor suits and much more on the mechanical side of things, so it shouldn't be a problem my sweet little tech angel~" she cooed, pinching his cheek lightly wanting to showering him with kisses, but resisted. She had to stay somewhat professional right? Taking over the keyboard for a moment, Kyrie pulled up Masaaki's usercode, giving him more permissions so he could go through past training regimes and access more footage. Specifically, she left open Mage training (torture). "I've updated your access permissions, so you can get into whatever you need to for training. This is the list of current mage enrollments and the training they've had in the past. There's some videos and certifications. Then here's more footage from early blood hound recordings," she kept a smile on her face talking about everything and pointing things out with excitement and enthusiamsm. But her innocent gestures were totally fake. Kyrie wanted to the shake things up. From the data she gathered and listening in on conversations, she knew Masaaki saw Mika more like a superhero than anything. She wondered what he'd think if he saw what she did to the other Mages or how scared he be seeing the footage of Beserker killing Mika in training. SO MUCH DEVIOUS FUN TO BE HAD! "I'll leave it to you, Angel-kun~ If you need anything call me, I'm going to check on Eris now," she said parting ways with the boy after sexually harassing him and then leaving a trauma trap on the computer. Kyrie loved her job~!

Into the medic ward, she noticed the girl with the broken nose taken care of. Then there was the spoiled little princess wincing in pain with blood all over her too. Kyrie like how Sawamura shook things up, but she supposed the girl with the broken nose wasn't too happy. "Ho, ho, ho! How fun seeing the two of you here. Keito's ex and his new mistress," she teased, putting her hands on her hips and looking over to her nurse in training. "How are things going, Eris?" she asked sweetly, excited to see if the timid little girl had made any progress or if she was shying away from the situation. Kyrie had a theory Eris was not only getting stronger with her powers, but also coming into her personality and growing as a person. Kyrie was excited to see just how much Mage Psi had grown!

kotaro17
SMOTHERED BY BOOBIES

Jade Rotaski
so like 4laugh we need to pick out a nurse outfit for eris. XD XOXO

Sherbert Lullaby

Sylamb
Captain

Devoted Hunter

4,225 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:47 am
H A R U N O ✵ M I K A
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
M A G E ✵ S P A R K

Haruno wasn't one who enjoyed being teased, but Kasai's quips weren't obnoxious enough to provoke her tongue lashings, even when he called her Sparky. As much as it annoyed her, he didn't cross a line. Irritation evident on her face as he proclaimed the possibility he may have the upper hand, she kept up her stone demeanor. It had been four years since they last crossed paths. Being raised at different facilities meant they had different training regimes and teachers. While Mika was sure she had more field experience, there was no telling how much time he'd spent in training. While he mulled over her proposition for training, she looked him up and down discretely in an attempt to measure his worth physically. Mentally, he picked up what she was laying down. Referring to the dummy as her partner, Kasai nodded in agreement. She liked his decisiveness when it came down to it. He was the offense and she on defense.

Standing a few feet in front of the target, they faced one another. The glisten of Kasai's blue hued eyes contrasted heavily against his ember orange hair. The colors played well into his cheeky attitude while the flat complexion of Mika's ivory skin against her sheen noir crown boldly stated her dominate poise. Neither seemed to lack confidence or hesitation. Within seconds, Kasai rushed her. The clawed knuckles on his hands came to life. Smoldering heat enveloped his fists in a blaze. His weapon was built for close quarters which meant he was most likely proficient up close, but Sparks kept in mind what happened earlier in training. Those flames could leave his hands with the flick of a wrist.

Mika let him get close, only taking a few steps to meet Kasai. She took extra care to avoid his fists, but his swipes were fast. It forced her to block instead of dodge. The heat from his knuckles made the fine hairs on her forearms curl as she used the back of her hand and wrists to push his away. Head bobbing with her movements, Mika didn't let Kasai advance any closer to the dummy until the right moment. In the instance he passed her, wires from her hips shot out. Their magnetic tips gripped the floor with the crackle of electricity, pulling taut between and beside his legs creating a trip hazard. With a quick whirr from the miniature motor on Mika's back the wires would wind pulling back the girl's forward momentum in an instance. Hopefully surprising him with an elbow raised high above her head, she aimed to come barreling down at the base of Kasai's neck. Mika believed if he dodged one way or another, the wires about his legs would ensnare him leaving him open for another attack if this one missed. But she was unsure on his ability to parry and would be ready to defend. One thing was for sure, Kasai would not be sinking his claws into the target.

kotaro17

[ Broken Parts Lounge ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces