Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
WCC - Day 0 (Motostoke, Galar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:40 pm
Leslie could barely resist allowing a Krookodile grin to spread across both of her mouths, watching at how quickly the cop wheeled onto what she saw as the usual suspect. "Oh Rapunzel, Rapunzel! Please run back home!" Leslie taunted, her glee quickly springing from her anger towards the other girl. "Maybe next time you wanna tussle, you'll bring something besides hot air and poofy hair!" Satisfied with her final parting jabs at the girl, Leslie smugly began to walk off. Although, she couldn't help but keep thinking on what Rapunzel had been saying about her own mother. Why was that striking such a note? Oh well, questions for later.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:03 pm
Right when Togekiss launched its attack, Ulla saw her partner just bounced off of Odo as they used protect as well. Ulla and Togekiss started to get the hang of things once again. But. This time it was different. She hasn't had a challenge like this in awhile. While the battle continued, Leon got a sniff of something sweet in the air. It made his nose actually flare up. "Ulla's Fairy energy is spilling out." He said to no one in particular as he covered his nose. "Indeed. It's not a problem is it?" "As long as it doesn't get out of hand to where she can't control it. Should be fine."

Ulla wasn't paying attention to her own self being as there was small shimmer of pink swaying around her. "Togekiss while they are still having that Protect up, ram them with an Aura Sphere!" Togekiss chirped as it charged up an Aura Sphere in front of its mouth and with great speed, started flying straight at Odo.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:41 pm
William sighed in relief as Togekiss bounced off of Odo's Protect. As Togekiss got its order and began nose diving Odo, though, William realized something. Ulla didn't seem worried anymore. In fact, she looked as though she was really getting into the spirit of battling. Would she be okay if she took the fight a little more seriously? The way Togekiss was approaching gave Odo an opportunity he might not get again, but would it be wise, given how she'd almost broken down before?

He didn't have time to think about it, unfortunately, so he just went with his instincts. "Alright! This is our chance! Mow Togekiss down with Rollout!" he ordered confidently. Odo happily picked himself up and rolled into a ball, and then began tumbling toward Togekiss, picking up speed and Rock-type energy as he went. This initial hit wouldn't do much, but it'd still be super-effective. Plus, if Odo was able to use it consecutively, the move would keep getting stronger.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:19 pm
KrystatheMewes

Blizzard120

Sub listened to Krysta and his face lit up over the prospect of all the goodies and sights to take in but they were here for a reason, a very important one so the detours would have to wait. "That all sounds great! That said-!" Before he could say more Blizzard had stepped up and pulled on his collar to get his attention, the man leaning back a ways himself to respond. "Right, right." He agreed before correcting his posture and resuming his conversation with Krysta.

"Ahem, well then why don't we head straight for Motostoke Stadium and later on you can take us on a tour to take in true Galarian culture." He asked Krysta. Whoever orchestrated this whole thing with the Shadow Metapod for the opening ceremony of the World Champion Cup would likely be in attendance at Motostoke Stadium. In Sub's experience people had a tendency to get front row seats to watching their plans unfold and outside of being right there in the Wild Area the opening ceremony was as close as you could get. "So then, Krysta, lead the way!" He said.

As they stood around and conversed a small group of people had gathered around them, taking pictures of and selfies with Blizzard. There was even a local hybrid in the mix but even they seemed intrigued by Blizzard but not because he too was a hybrid, those were pretty common here. "The Noble Hybrid!" One person shouted. "He's pretty cool, for a Kalosian." Another erroneously commented. Looks like Blizzard's 'fame' was well established here in Galar, likely due to proximity to Kalos and what with the World Champion Cup bringing interest in foreigners.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:59 pm
SubonicXP

Robin said nothing over this little social faux pas between Marian and Abby, in fact he was enjoying it, the mischievous Dark type hybrid just standing back with his arms folded and smiling wide. While everyone was focused on this, especially his soon to be target, his broom-like tail reached over and brushed Lykas up his back gently. This guy really couldn't help himself when it came to coming onto everything with two legs.

With Abby's response to her comment and Lykas further explaining said response the noblewoman gave a little nod. "Hm, I get it." She started. "You don't trust others very well, do you? Especially when they lead with a compliment. I don't blame you. I grew up being complimented by everyone I ever met without doing anything besides existing. It can wear on you so I get it. My apologies." She reassured and apologized to Abby.

"I suppose you're the type to prefer people to be upfront and blunt so I shall be just that; your Channeling potential interests me." Marian said, point blank. It would seem in Galar things like Channelers or Hybrids were not so uncommon as elsewhere but regardless of that fact this Marian appeared to be very keen to picking out the former. Was she one as well? "Yes, you hold an immense Fighting spirit within you. Yet you haven't realized its true potential yet, have you? No, no you haven't. I see very few streams flowing within you. I apologize if I've been too forward, just thought you might appreciate a more blunt attitude." Marian appeared to be very perspective to the ways of Channeling and not only that but was very flexible in her manner of speech, quickly adjusting to mannerisms that were more palpitable and receptive to her target audience. This was in contrast to Kalosian nobility who believed they could act as they pleased to their lesser and were untouchable. Galarian ones knew they only still held their titles at the mercy of the commons and thus did what they could to please them.

"'Ey, don't like ole Marian frightin' ye, she means well. She is a Channeler herself if you're wondering. Flying in fact. You know, birds and feathers and all that hogwash." Robin spoke up as he gave Lykas another brushes to emphasize the word 'feathers', thus making that one dirty too. Where was his off switch?

Lykas listened as Marian adjusted her attitude as well as her mannerisms completely on the fly. This was certainly an interesting pair. He was beginning to sense a higher level of energy from Marian now that he was aware of what he was sensing but, similar to Amaranth and her Flying channeling, he could only seem to sense a strange sort of pressure rather than true energy.

Robin's teasing and flirtations were getting to him, though, and that made it difficult to focus at the moment. However, when Marian presented them with the possibility of a challenge, he smirked and pulled out his SNAG, having GRAY make a quick, on-the-fly alteration to his party.

Lykas' Party

Mykel - Male, Sphynx - Female, Lux - Male
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nacrearcus - Male, Yarrow - Male, Delmare - Male
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"You want a battle, fine. We'll give you one." He told the woman as he released Mykel, his uniquely colored Gardevoir.

"Time for a battle, boss?" The Gardevoir asked as he stood before his trainer.

"Ya. We've been challenged as members of Team Snagem so let's be sure to put our best foot forward." The hybrid told his partner as well as he stood behind him, ready to activate his Key Stone if he felt it was necessary at a moment's notice.

~~~

As Lykas geared up for a battle alongside Abby, a certain Ghost Channeler was busy sensing something curious following them. He'd picked up on the familiar energy of that girl from the Wild Area not too long ago but he wasn't sure if she was actually tailing them at first. About the time he started to question if he should call her out into the open, Sub caught on and called out to her as well. As Sub spoke to the young girl, Odd sighed inwardly. It was about time someone admitted they were more lost than the souls in Hell. Much like Blizzard, he'd failed to spot even a single street sign or any sort of local town map. Most towns had a public map of the place for the directionally-challenged or simply for tourists to use to get their bearings but this crazy town? None at all.

"I'm honestly confused how he ended up here... I could swear we passed that cafe twice already but I don't recall having turned around at any point." He admitted verbally, pointing to a battle cafe along the side of the street.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:20 pm
SubonicXP
KrystatheMewes

Blizzard120

Sub listened to Krysta and his face lit up over the prospect of all the goodies and sights to take in but they were here for a reason, a very important one so the detours would have to wait. "That all sounds great! That said-!" Before he could say more Blizzard had stepped up and pulled on his collar to get his attention, the man leaning back a ways himself to respond. "Right, right." He agreed before correcting his posture and resuming his conversation with Krysta.

"Ahem, well then why don't we head straight for Motostoke Stadium and later on you can take us on a tour to take in true Galarian culture." He asked Krysta. Whoever orchestrated this whole thing with the Shadow Metapod for the opening ceremony of the World Champion Cup would likely be in attendance at Motostoke Stadium. In Sub's experience people had a tendency to get front row seats to watching their plans unfold and outside of being right there in the Wild Area the opening ceremony was as close as you could get. "So then, Krysta, lead the way!" He said.

As they stood around and conversed a small group of people had gathered around them, taking pictures of and selfies with Blizzard. There was even a local hybrid in the mix but even they seemed intrigued by Blizzard but not because he too was a hybrid, those were pretty common here. "The Noble Hybrid!" One person shouted. "He's pretty cool, for a Kalosian." Another erroneously commented. Looks like Blizzard's 'fame' was well established here in Galar, likely due to proximity to Kalos and what with the World Champion Cup bringing interest in foreigners.

"OK! Lets head north down the wide main street!" Krysta looked past Sub at the throng of people surrounding the blue bird creature. "Huh. Apparently I'm the only one out of the loop on these... hybrids?I guess I've been in the forest to long." Krysta Sighed and shrugged that for whatever reason the blue bird whose name is... The noble hybrid? that sounds more like a title than a name, Krysta noted she needed to ask the person? Bird? Guy? girl? What their name was so she could address them properly, and ask them questions about their origins. "Alright mr Sub! We can head to motostoke, we might run into the professor there, she is a big fan of these festivals. Also Chairman Rose will be sure to be in attendance as he is the one who tends to organize these things. And since we are in Motostoke we may run into Kabu. He is really... fiery, in his passion for pokemon!" Krysta chuckles to herself a little, while stairng nervously at the 3rd member of this group. something about him... felt alien and familiar at the same time but she couldn't place the how or the why.. shrugging it off she starts heading in the direction of the stadium, "shall we... err gentleman? If I can pull you away from your adoring fans there my strange new blue friend."  

KrystatheMewes

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:57 pm
Finally, progress. As I followed along, I couldn't help but to overhear the crowd. Great...the 'noble hybrid' is apparently well known around here as well. Bah, screw me running. I swear, the things I had to do to complete a mission and I ended up more famous than I wanted to be...wait, did someone assume I was Kalosian? The absolute hell? Doesn't anyone know about Johto? Like at all!? You know...just...no. I'm not even going to touch that. Just let it go, I'd tell myself. You're on vacation. Don't want to start a fight unless its a Pokemon battle in the tourney. Just...leave it be.

I then perked up when I was addressed and I couldn't help but to shrug a bit. "Lead the way. I'm not sure why I got a fan base here; I never expected it, nor did I ever intend to have one...let alone one all the way out here." I said to Krista.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:26 am
Reno Vantas

Without a Noise

Blizzard120

After making a new rival and seeing said rival dispatched promptly after meeting Leslie was free to roam Motostoke at her leisure, though getting a few looks from people who had witnessed the earlier altercation but none of them dared call her out.

Some other Snagems found themselves without much to do at the moment and Leslie was just about to cross paths with them just as the boy and his rescued Minccino walked off to get reacquainted with each other. Tristen and Rhyme would smell the sent of charred fabric on Leslie after her little ring of fire jump. What the other two were up to Leslie had no clue but that kid she caught a glimpse of seemed pretty happy. At least someone in this city was.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:38 am
TerashiLeonGoken

Requiem of Whyspers

With Abby and Lykas with their Pokemon out Marian and Robin promptly sent out one of their own. For Marian it was a large dark blue, almost black bird with a red steely stare. Was a very intimidating Pokemon and huge for a bird, seven foot tall to be exact. Robin on the other hand released something perhaps familiar if either of them encountered a Skwovet in the Wild Area. It was similar to one but much larger, chubby, and with a huge fluffy tail. Was bizarre to see him with something so cute.

"Ready my love? Let us begin. Corviknight, use Tailwind." Marian calmly commanded. Her steel hardened bird giving one good flap of its wings before flying off the ground and beginning to sore all across the field, making a zigzagging circle around the entire plaza of which they founded themselves battle, being mindful of the stands selling wares.

"A'ight! I can disappointed my girl! Greedent, jump into the Tailwind and use Bullet Seed on the lady 'mon!" Robin ordered, erroneously believing Mykel to be a female. The chunky squirrel would scuttle towards the raging air current and dive into it, letting it whisk him away into the air. As the fluffy creature glided around it would spit from its mouth rapid shots of Bullet Seed, using the speed and zigzagging path of the Tailwind to strike out at Mykel and keep the pressure on her. They knew which one to target first.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:10 pm
When Robin ordered 'the female Pokemon' attacked, Palladia braced herself, expecting to be attacked. Understandably, she was surprised to see her obviously (to her) male ally attacked instead.

Meanwhile, seeing Greedent flying artificially (she assumed) gave Absinthe an idea. "Palladia! Use Submission!" The young Machop nodded to her trainer before performing a running jump, hoping to get a hold of Greedent and force it to collide with the ground. Given that the larger Pokemon was in the air, Greedent would have a higher chance of evading Palladia's attempted grapple, but she tried her best to make sure she was in prime position to reach him before she jumped. Plus, the fact that Greedent was busy attacking Mykel might mean that it's too distracted to notice Palladia.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:24 pm
KrystatheMewes

Blizzard120

Requiem of Whyspers

Much to Blizzard's pleasure the crowd wouldn't linger around him for long after a new more interesting attraction was discovered, a person beyond the group gathered mentioning something about a person named 'Kabu' was giving out autographed trainer cards. Whoever this person was he was clearly very popular here in Motostoke, and maybe Galar as a whole, as it seemed like the entire street around them emptied out. Sub took notice of this as well.

"Uh...well this is convenient. Sorry, Blizz, looks like you're old news already." He said, playfully patting the 'Noble Hybrid' on the back. "Maybe you'll regain your fan base in the tournament." Sub said with a wide grin before he turned back to Krysta. "I guess you jinxed us but a good way. You sure you don't want to go see this Kabu yourself?" He asked as they continued towards the stadium, following Krysta.

Eventually they would make it to the lift which would take them up to the city's next level, where Motostoke Stadium awaited. He would board the lift himself and wait for the others, Krysta in particular, waiting to see if she wanted to go her own way and check out that Kabu person after all. "Say, Blizz, now that I'm thinking about it, if you're already so well known here in Galar and Articuno hybrids aren't exactly common...I wonder how Freth is blending in and if anyone is putting two and two together between you two." That was a good question, blending in wasn't something she could do exactly. How was Freth doing?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:32 pm
SubonicXP
KrystatheMewes

Blizzard120

Requiem of Whyspers

Much to Blizzard's pleasure the crowd wouldn't linger around him for long after a new more interesting attraction was discovered, a person beyond the group gathered mentioning something about a person named 'Kabu' was giving out autographed trainer cards. Whoever this person was he was clearly very popular here in Motostoke, and maybe Galar as a whole, as it seemed like the entire street around them emptied out. Sub took notice of this as well.

"Uh...well this is convenient. Sorry, Blizz, looks like you're old news already." He said, playfully patting the 'Noble Hybrid' on the back. "Maybe you'll regain your fan base in the tournament." Sub said with a wide grin before he turned back to Krysta. "I guess you jinxed us but a good way. You sure you don't want to go see this Kabu yourself?" He asked as they continued towards the stadium, following Krysta.

Eventually they would make it to the lift which would take them up to the city's next level, where Motostoke Stadium awaited. He would board the lift himself and wait for the others, Krysta in particular, waiting to see if she wanted to go her own way and check out that Kabu person after all. "Say, Blizz, now that I'm thinking about it, if you're already so well known here in Galar and Articuno hybrids aren't exactly common...I wonder how Freth is blending in and if anyone is putting two and two together between you two." That was a good question, blending in wasn't something she could do exactly. How was Freth doing?

"Ohh I sorta... know? Kabu? I mean I've met him before. when he and the professor have gotten together. I don't know him super well and i call him mr kabu sir because, well he is older than me, he may be older than the professor..... not that I would ask that cause you know its not nice to ask your mentor her age....anyways did you say your friend is an Articuno... hybrid? So just out of curiosity, and please forgive me if this is a bit to forward, what came first the human or the bird? or where you born like that? Science accident? Powers granted by random radiation leak?"

Krysta picks up muse who has a fear of things like elevators and holds her in her arms petting her gently. "Its ok muse we are just going to the stadium to watch the show. you know, how I've been wanting to do this for awhile, but the professor keeps telling me no and finding things for me to research. These gentleman? seem nice, and if they are willing to escort a young lady and her muse to the show who are we to argue?!"

Muses stares wearily at the strangers, Blizzard in particular. She snuggles into krysta's arms reasonably sure it's safe for the time being."Btw Sir? Ma'am? Bird Magnificence? What do I call you? What are your pronouns? I don't want to be rude I... I can't tell beneath all the feathery plumage"

Krysta Blushes. Under her blushing she takes notes in her head of what has been said and reminds herself to report it all to the professor when the time is right. These people seem nice, but they come from a long long away place and who knows what they may be doing here.  

KrystatheMewes

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:37 am
"I have no qualms having attention brought off me. I'd prefer it stay that way." I said to Sub, having a feeling of relief brought over me. I rubbed my eyes in a bit of frustration, this vacation turning more sour by the hour from one thing to another. Topping this off though was our tour guide apparently not even knowing how to approach me, let alone a hybrid in general. "...okay, just...calm down for a second. I'm a guy, call me Blizzard, and the whole hybrid thing is complicated." I said, not really wanting to delve into my entire backstory right in the middle of town. That said, I couldn't exactly fault Krista too much. She is trying to at least make the effort in making a good impression.

A realization occurred however when Sub brought up Freth. "I honestly don't know. I left her with Tristen earlier, so she if anything is probably trying to take her own personal tour with him.

I was pretty much wrong on one count. She didn't stay with Tristen. With Freth practically encouraging Tristen going out on a impromptu mission to find a Minccino with Rhyme, Freth found herself taking a walk around town herself. Down the main strip, she started to pay more mind to the stores along town, more so than Tristen had when he passed through earlier. She hadn't stopped and talked with really much of anyone, at least not as of yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:24 pm
When the Rollout and Aura Sphere clashed, it looked pretty even. But once it prolonged, the Aura Sphere broke and Togekiss took the full hit. "Togekiss!" Ulla shouted as Togekiss laid on the ground unconscious. The sweet smell everyone was able to catch suddenly disappeared. Ulla took a glance back at her adoptive parents, her brother, and Lucario. She was afraid what they would think as she ran over to Togekiss. The child helped her channeling partner as Togekiss regained conscious as it chirped a little worried. "It's okay Togekiss. We did our best, we will get them next time." She said as she was brushing off any dirt that got on Togekiss.

Leon and Lucario looked at one another then looked back at the scene. "She's frustrated. Frustrated that she lost." "Good. That just means she will work to getting stronger." Leon merely stood up and started walking toward his sister. "We are in a new region Lucario. Means new enemies. New regional Pokemon. And new beginnings." He said as he made it to Ulla and merely knelt down to her level as she was looking away. "You did good out there. Did you have fun?" She couldn't respond as she was holding back tears, as she was afraid he would mention when she froze. "Y-Yeah...for the most part."  

Cecile Silverstone

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:40 pm
Mykel was a little offended that Robin assumed he was female and ordered his Pokemon to attack "her". It didn't click right away, though, with his partner being a female in truth rather than only in form. "I'm a male, you jerk!" He snapped back telepathically, though it was unlikely that Robin heard him, given his species' natural resistance to psionic energies.

"Mykel, stay calm." Lykas guided his partner, watching closely as the opposing duo took to the offensive in an interesting synergy. Abby moved before he could speak as well and that only made things harder. "Psychic!" He called out as the attack came flying at his partner. Mykel nodded and quickly began to feel for the Grass energy of the projectiles, reading his partner's mind to learn what he had planned. Catching the incoming seeds, save for a few that managed to hit but didn't break his focus. Before Lykas could even utter his command, Mykel was in motion again. "Now, return fire!" Without releasing the Bullet Seed from his psionic hold, Mykel's eyes flashed as he unleashed a Dazzling Gleam upon the seeds, igniting them in Fae flames before he hurled them away from himself. Rather than aiming at Greedent, though, he'd aim at the large bird, Corviknight the woman had called it. It wasn't meant to harm it but, rather, to feel out how it responded to the attack. The bird felt more dangerous to him than the little rodent did, after all.

~~~

Odd listened to the conversations going on between Blizz, Sub and this new girl, Krysta. It wasn't anything spectacular but when Blizz was recognized by some of the Kalosian nobility visiting for the tournament, he had to snicker a bit. That had always been something that ruffled the hybrid's feathers, he'd learned.

"So... who is this 'Kabu', person?" He finally asked the young tagalong-turned-tour guide. "I've heard him mentioned several times since we've been here but no one's said anything about who he is." He had to admit a bit of bubbling curiosity was just below the surface. Something told him the man was something special. Maybe a member of the local Elite Four or some important businessman in charge of the region?

As the group took the lift up, however, he would get a glimpse of just what Kabu might be. "A sports stadium?" He asked of no-one in particular as he saw the huge building almost directly across the street from the top of the lift coming into view.

~~~

Far from the other Snagems, Wren could be found in the local park, still. He'd let most of his Grass-types out to soak up some sunlight and enjoy the soil. If anyone came looking for him, however, they'd find him sitting on the ground with some compact scientific equipment spread around him. He was examining a few samples of the soil in the park while his Pokemon played, a small jar sitting beside him with some water from the local stream in it, the small pill he'd been handing soaking in the bottom of it and bubbling quietly. He wasn't paying attention to it at the moment, though, and didn't see the pill beginning to swell.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff