Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
WCC Team Mission 2 - Out of the Frying Pan (Day 2) [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:57 pm
"I'm Ulla Hanabi. And if it were under different circumstances, yeah. I'd probably be part of the Alolan team." She said with a smile. A bit fathomed at the thought she's come this far with Snagem back when she first started her journey with Riolu. "And these are my teammates, Freth, Kaya, Leslie and-Abby?" She said Abby's name a bit shocked that she joined out of no where. She then noticed Leslie made it out okay, looks like Leslie barely got a scratch on her. She sighed of relief as she figured that she made it out okay.

She then turned to Kaya who was in a ton of pain. The child ran to his side and gently placed her hand on his as she tapped into her Artifact to heal him. "Sorry it took so long for the chaos to stop." She said as she looked back at Abby. "I thought you were with Ter? Is he okay? What about camp? Is Leon and Keiko alright?" Asking a bunch of question in a bit concerned tone.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:01 pm
Cecile Silverstone

Requiem of Whyspers

Reno Vantas

Blizzard120

”TerashiLeonGoken”

“It’s nice to meet you all!” The girl with the Alolan Raichu beamed, far more welcoming than her teammates who just gathered behind her and scowled at the other Snagems. The one called Ryuki would shake the remains of his guitar at Leslie in silence while the martial artist continued eye contact with Kaya. When Freth spoke up the tension in the air among the three let up, each of them giving the others a look before the martial artist named Sean spoke up.

“Auntie Wikolia hasn’t come back but I’m sure she wouldn’t be opposed to such an idea...she did say these guys were strong.” Sean said, his comments directed at his teammates but still stared down Kaya.

“Meh, I guess I’m okay with it. But she owes me a new guitar! I’m dead out here without one!” Ryuki shouted and pointed at Leslie accusingly with the guitar fragment.

Nani just sighed and stroked the head of her Alolan Raichu before turning her attention back to the Snagems. “I’m in agreement as well. Though there is just one more problem. Not counting auntie, we're still short of two more members. Elio still isn’t back and we don’t know where Lillie is.” Nina said to her teammates, as well as the Snagems.

“Yeah, auntie got worried after Elio was taking too long to find Lillie.” Sean spoke up.

“I told you guys Lillie shouldn’t have left camp! I knew she would choke!” Ryuki blurted out.

“That’s not helping Ryuki!” Nina snapped back, Ryuki mumbling to himself a bit but remained quiet. “Okay, we’ll agree to an alliance until at least Team Galar is taken down. But first help us find our teammates. Lillie, our healer, went off on her own one night chasing after a Wishing Piece her Clefairy picked up on and we haven’t seen her since. Elio, another member of ours, went to find her shortly after. By morning auntie got worried and then she went off to find them. We know they haven’t lost, if you guys didn’t know you’re notified when a team member is kicked. What happened to them though we don’t know. All we know is Lillie went off towards eastern Rolling Hills we believe. She insisted there was a cache of pieces there according to Clefairy.”

“Figures she would get lost in the chillest spoke in the entire Wild Area…” Ryuki mumbled aloud.

“...any who, after our clash and losing another member against you guys we’re kind of in no shape to leave camp. Could you bring our teammates back to us? We’ll split any Wishing Pieces they found with you guys. Deal?” Nina pleaded with the Snagems. They only had six members left if they counted right so they weren’t in any position to make demands.

Blizzard120

KrystatheMewes

Darksol88

Bronzong gave off an annoyed chime as the bright sun faded, consumed and blocked out by the hailstorm Articuno had summoned. When the feeble little Growl went off the Bronze Bell Pokemon rattled angrily at Wooloo before its attention was immediately snatched back to the Articuno before it, the Pressure it was exerting too intense to ignore. The Pressure and Growl had the bell feeling a little unsure of itself, a little nervous in fact as it kept sideying the Growling Wooloo as if it was startled by it.

Finding a moment of clarity the Bronzong’s eyes would light up and utilizing telepathic force it would pull up a nearby boulder and hurl it at Articuno, the boulder shattering under Psychic force and sending a spray of rocks at the bird primarily with Aden, Blizzard, and Wooloo being targeted in the crossfire as it used Rock Slide.

A camera Roto-drone had swooped in from above and appeared to be showing great interest in Blizzard’s Articuno. Looks like the jig was already up on him and his legend. Chairman Rose must be drooling over the ratings a legend would provide.

Krysta on the other hand would make it to the Wishing Piece just fine, nothing stopping her from snatching it up. She would enjoy a few seconds of her victory before the pink creature lurking in the grass decided to pounce on her and wrestle her for the shiny rock. She would know it to be an Impidimp

Requiem of Whyspers

Reno Vantas

TerashiLeonGoken

”Arkelos”

Thanks to Odd’s quick thinking the Wishing Piece was secured by Chatot and Terashi’s Drillbur was spared from Claydol’s wrath. Furthermore the two Super Effective moves would land on Claydol no problem, knocking the Pokemon out promptly, the kid from Team Sinnoh completely unable to avoid the Trainer’s Eyes beam which hit him and expanded into a ring of energy which trapped both Odd and himself in it. The fact that it worked told Odd this kid still had a Pokemon on him.

“Agh! You guys are jerks!” He shouted, returning his Claydol before taking out another Pokeball. Tossing the ball out the device would bounce off the ground before popping open and releasing the Shuckle contained inside. “My name is Buck and I’ll be knocking you out today! Shuckle, use Shell Smash!” The kid ordered. Remaining seemingly motionless and apparently disobeying the order Shuckle would just stare at Shedinja for what seemed like an eternity. After a few seconds the faint sound of cracking could be heard as a tiny crack appeared on Shuckle’s shell. Soon after it appeared the shell completely shattered with an explosion of energy. Odd could sense the Pokemon got a boost of power in that moment as its speed and offensive abilities increased but if Odd recalled right its defenses were now very poor as a draw back, especially without its shell.

“Now go!” Buck ordered, the naked noodle of a Pokemon suddenly disappearing in a flash as it began to run circles around Shedinja, putting its newfound speed on display, as if intending to dazzle their foe. At one point during the frantic running the Shuckle had picked up a simple rock and hurled it at the Shedinja. Apparently they knew how frail the species was.

As for the other Roto-drone Terashi would make it to it just fine, the drone completely unclaimed. He would be allowed to select one of his completely unevolved Pokemon to join him. Shortly after that was done, Terashi and Arkelos, having left Odd behind, would both sense the presence of others deeper in the Dappled Grove in the far south.

They were battling. If they went to check it out they would find a member of Team Sinnoh, probably Buck’s teammate, battling a member of Team Unova. The Sinnoh girl with black hair and a white bow in it and her Arcanine were facing off against a male from Johto sporting a yellow and black cap and his Ambipom. Pretty strong Pokemon compared to what they had. Neither of them had used the Trainer’s Eyes to initiate the battle, as was evident by the lack of ring but if Terashi or Arkelos had to guess this was some kind of honor battle. Just between the two on the side was a faintly glowing den, no doubt a Wishing PIece at the bottom, the prize for whoever won. The two trainers hadn’t noticed Terashi and Arkelos yet. Those two evolved Pokemon were certainly a problem but the promise of another piece was too alluring.

-----

Toxel was sent flying at Clobbopus and hit its mark, flailing madly as the two toppled over into a wriggling mass of chaotic limbs, the Clobbopus itself not sure what to do and just kind of punched and struggled back feebly, that Flail hurt.

As for Aria’s foe the girl was caught around the ankle just a few feet away from the drone, toppling over and falling face first into the dirt hard. The girl let out a cry and quickly spun around to show her bloodied lip, having bit it upon falling. Without a delay she tried to kick at Aria’s own face to get her off of her, she didn’t have time for this. “Get off!” She cried, angry and fighting back tears from the pain, was she missing a tooth? “Clobbopus, use Submission! Come here!”

Finally finding the strength in it to do something the Clobbopus would try to grab a hold of Toxel and with all its might jumped off the ground with the baby Pokemon. It arched over in the air and put them both on a crash course for its trainer and Aria. The girl would try to scooch away and kick at Aria in her attempt to keep Aria in the path of impact and herself escape in time. A similar trick as last time.

The camera drone never once pulled away, you just know Chairman Rose was loving this cat fight.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:59 pm
"I didn't go with your old man this time. I went my own way," Abby explained. "I just sent a message to Cake to let her know her little girl is okay because I know she can hear all the chaos that was going on her earlier."

~*~

With the Sinnoh native out of the way, I laid claim to the Roto-drone. I couldn't channel with either of the two unevolved Psychic-types I had, but having three party members was going to be very useful. I took Hatenna's ball from the Snagem Storage Unit, then clipped it to my belt opposite Simon's and Indeedee's, just in case, and set the drone aside. I then set my gaze upon the Raid Den nearby. I decided to make a run for it and made the mad dash for the Raid Den, hoping to get down into it before the two battlers knew what happened.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:29 pm
Freth listened to the deliberations and thought for a moment. Freth would be lying if she said she wasn't astounded by the fact that there were so few Alola members so early in this competition. She'd given more credit for Kanto to be in such dire straights, especially after yesterday with the biker gang and any other miscellaneous trainers being about like the Sandshrew trainer she had shut down yesterday. Just how many did Team Alola enter in with she could only wonder at this point. "I guess I got no problem with that; with that said, you do realize that this possibly puts you in a situation where you few may be a gigantic target just to finish off and to kick completely out of the tournament. I'm not 100% sure we can actually back all of you up full-time until Galar is quashed. Not to mention, our skirmish just a minute ago perhaps didn't help matters for you either. Either way, we can go find your friend for you. Probably it'd be in both of our best interests, because if she is going after wishing pieces and was heading for a whole cache of them like you lot said, then she'd be a prime target too for anyone else. Less pieces that gets in everyone else's hands, let alone Galar's, the better."

--------------------------------------

As the fight ensued between the Bronzong and the duo of Aden's Wooloo and Articuno, I noticed something with the Bronzong. It...suddenly wasn't feeling that confident anymore. Well, I suppose if one were staring down a legendary Pokemon with overwhelming pressure, I suppose one would be hesitant to pick a fight. A Wooloo doing a pretty good job unnerving the opponent wasn't half-bad either. With all said though, the Bronzong was going to see this through to the end, much to my disdain. The longer this fight would take, the higher the risk of Articuno possibly breaking down as far as I was concerned, and not by damage either.

The Bronzong would soon retaliate with its Rock Slide attack. "Articuno, back up!" I shouted to the bird. Articuno fluttered back and avoid some of the rocks it did...it couldn't get away from all of them. The legendary's rock type weakness made itself known; the damage, albeit hampered by Wooloo's contribution, was pretty big.

"ARRRIII!" screeched Articuno as it started to descend in a rapid hurry.

"Articuno!" I shouted, trying to get the bird back under control, but was cut off by the Bronzong's attack. I ended up having to hop around a bit to avoid a few of the rocks myself. The bird was going down; did Articuno break already? "Augh, Articuno! Keep it together! You can still do this!" Articuno fluttered back and managed to get itself back up right, landing on the ground, albeit rough as it stumbled forward upon landing. Articuno was breathing quick; right on the cusp of a full on panic attack. "You're okay! You can do this!" I continued to reassure. But part of me wondered if that would truly be the case...there was really only one attack that Articuno has that I can think of which can put an end to this thing. However...Articuno needed a moment. "One step at a time, alright!? Now! Mind Reader!" I called out to Articuno.

Articuno turned back around, gazing at the steel type, locking on for what I hope to be Articuno's final attack in this battle. "Aden, does that Pokemon have anything to keep Bronzong off of Articuno's case for a couple of seconds!?" I quickly asked Aden. Really, I would be open to anything if that Wooloo can do it.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

KrystatheMewes

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:55 pm
Krysta reached the wishing piece and was about to pick it up when 2 little pink hands came out of nowhere and laid hands on the gem at the same moment. "What the?" Krysta was staring into the eyes.... of an Impdimp? "You shouldn't be here.... you should be back at home with your people. what are you doing so far away from the Bollea?" The Impdimp stared Krysta dead in the eye as it was tugging on the gem trying to pull it out of her grasp. "Imp Imp!" confused krysta glanced over at elgyem before looking back at the imp "What's it saying. doesn't it know how important this is to us?!"

Elgeym stared at the imp for a second. "No Idea. I don't speak its language." krysta got an even more confused look on her face as she tried to hold on to the gem "What do you mean you don't speak its language? Can't you read its mind?" "Nope. blank slate" Is all elgeym would reply.

Krysta grunted and tried to pull the gem firmly. the imdimp pulled the gem back with the equal amount of force. it seemed.. almost to want the gem just because krysta had her hands on it? was that possible?

A voice she wasn't overly familiar with came in her ear, and it took her a second to recognize it. It was GRAY the snagem AI "Catch it. Your supposedly a trainer and a genius, at least according to your records. this should be easy."
Krysta grunted while trying to hold the pokemon off. "CATCH IT? HOW? i'VE NEVER CAUGHT A POKEMON!!!" Krysta was telling the truth. Having befriended muse at a young age, she had a pokeball but rarely if ever went in it, and elgeym was just hanging around atm of its own accord.

GRAYS voice would come over the communications system "JEEZ I see snagem is recruiting high class trainers as ever. Fine let me explain. Use your stunky. Fight the invader pokemon. when it's HP gets low throw a pokeball. I believe sub provided you a few when you received your snag machine."

Krysta would take quick action. "ok, Muse! Use bite!" Muse who was hiding in the nearby grass chasing what appeared to be a tasty bug charged at the imp dimp and bit it... right in the stub of its tail." the Imp was furious at being bitten and let go of the star piece and whirled around to face muse. The imp used a dark pulse hitting muse straight in the face. Muse slid backwards before getting its ground and charging towards the imp "Muse Use feint!" Muse started to disapear and reappear so quickly it was almost like teleportation, as it tried to make the imp confused by its moves. It slams into the imp rolling it backwards. The imp started panting. it hadn't been this much of a fight. after all it was just trying to create a little mischief and have fun with someone who smelled like home. "NOW Would be an excellent Time to throw your pokeball. Just remember to aim in the direction of the imp. Don't throw it at other trainers. you can't catch them." GRAY said with a sarcastic tone. Krysta having started getting used to the weird AI's behavior pulled out a poke ball from her bag and threw it the imp the poke ball opened up and surrounded the Imp. it closed fell into the ground and began to Shake. 1.... 2......3......
Krysta waited with baited breath to see if she had caught the imp.

With a Clicking sound the Pokeball stopped moving there was a DING sound indicating that the pokemon had been caught. Krysta blinked several times so focused on catching the pokemon that she didn't realize the ball stopped moving. "Congratulations on your first catch. Your a real Natural." Said GRAY with a hint of sarcasm. Krysta picked up both the wishing piece and the Pokeball and grinned. "wait till I tell the professor I finally caught a pokemon all by myself! I bet she will be so proud of me." Elgeym mean while was looking back over at the bronzong and the Articuno and the dubwool to see how that was going. "Those snagem people... they sure are strong."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:18 pm
Kaya would continue to hold his arm as Ulla attempted to heal it, though it felt like even her healing wasn't going to be strong enough to repair it fully. She was likely only going to be able to numb the pain.

"Are either of them a hybrid or channeler? We'd have an easier time finding them if they have a strong energy we could try to track." He would eventually ask the Alolan team regarding their missing teammates, ignoring the comments regarding the old Channeler who'd nearly bested them the day before. Regardless of the answer, they had a locale to check out, a name and Pokemon to be looking for. So that was a start, at least.

~~~
Thanks to Replay's speed at recovering the Wishing Piece, Odd would have it in hand before that Shuckle ever finished it's move. By the time it had smashed it's shell and was beginning to move, he'd have already stowed the fragment in his bag. "Cadenza, use Double Team." He'd instruct his partner, watching as the Shedinja split himself into an array of duplicates. Shuckle's pitched pebble would pass harmlessly through one of them and cause it to dissipate.

"Now use Ominous Wind!" From all sides, it would seem, an eerie wind filled with Ghost energy would blow across the battlefield, lashing out at the speedy bug with tendrils of otherworldly spite as it blew through. This needed to end quickly or he'd be out a Pokemon already and he needed to make sure Cadenza stayed conscious as much as possible to maximize his chances of channeling.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:36 pm
"A girl name Lillie and a Clefairy?" Ulla said as she picked up on the conversation. Ulla started to get a bit tired from healing Kaya already, as she was not able to directly connect with her Fairy Pokemon. She stopped healing him as at this point, it would just drain her. "Sorry, without my Fairy Pokemon out with me, this is the most I can do." She said as she exhaled and wiped some sweat off of her forehead.

Ulla looked around, at least everyone was battling with Alola. "Freth, let Abby and I, and if Leslie is up for it; look for their friend Lillie. Let us take the front while everyone falls behind. Even if either of them are a hybrid or channeler. Maybe I can at least pick out the Clefairy." The child then looked at Abby with a smile. "Does a scouting mission sound like fun?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:19 pm
Leslie wouldn't dignify the huffy guitarist with a verbal response, simply content with flipping off the man as she watched the rest of the group. And with the idea that they could get a bunch of things just for minimal help...."Sure. Lets find the girl. See what comes of it." Leslie added, mind already focusing on how the potential benefits rather than anything else.

------

Aria would waste no time taking advantage of the fact she had actually succeeded in her takedown effort, eating the initial kick from the girl before swinging herself around as the Clobbopus drew closer for the slam. And as the girl fired off a kick to divide them up again, Aria would catch the incoming leg before doing her best to essentially wrap herself around the appendage. "Nuh uh! You want this, you got it!" Aria said, gritting her teeth in preparation for the oncoming impact.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:44 am
SubonicXP

Blizzard120

KrystatheMewes

"Uh, other than throwing herself at it, not really... she's pretty inexperienced," Aden remarked, only to pick up on a sudden burst of Psychic energy from Bronzong and diving at Wooloo to protect her alongside himself from the boulder. The sudden bracing allowed them to lessen the impact alongside what had been done to mitigate it otherwise. "Seems like it's working well enough for them, though- wait." He'd soon notice a second, much weaker psychic burst, but it wasn't coming from Bronzong this time so much as it was coming to them.

From a rather scared Wooloo.

Sensing the energy as it mingled among both Pokemon, the next thing Aden noticed was it seemingly fortifying Wooloo's defenses. A lot more than a simple Defense Curl would be doing, too. "...hold on. Was that a Guard Split? Since when does a Wooloo... nevermind, that works out perfectly. I think we can keep Bronzong busier than expected now."

Getting to his feet, he'd stay behind Wooloo and back up a step. "Brace yourself, we're leading the charge. Blizz, I'll buy as much time as I can for you and Articuno... actually, buying time isn't exactly hard at all, really, not sure why I'm wording it like it's that limite- right, the Bronzong, moving!" Then, he'd shoulder tackle Wooloo to force her to roll at Bronzong at a faster pace than usual, hoping the Tackle might have a bit more usefulness than it would've had earlier.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:00 pm
Quote:
Thanks to Odd’s quick thinking the Wishing Piece was secured by Chatot and Terashi’s Drillbur was spared from Claydol’s wrath. Furthermore the two Super Effective moves would land on Claydol no problem, knocking the Pokemon out promptly, the kid from Team Sinnoh completely unable to avoid the Trainer’s Eyes beam which hit him and expanded into a ring of energy which trapped both Odd and himself in it. The fact that it worked told Odd this kid still had a Pokemon on him.

“Agh! You guys are jerks!” He shouted, returning his Claydol before taking out another Pokeball. Tossing the ball out the device would bounce off the ground before popping open and releasing the Shuckle contained inside. “My name is Buck and I’ll be knocking you out today! Shuckle, use Shell Smash!” The kid ordered. Remaining seemingly motionless and apparently disobeying the order Shuckle would just stare at Shedinja for what seemed like an eternity. After a few seconds the faint sound of cracking could be heard as a tiny crack appeared on Shuckle’s shell. Soon after it appeared the shell completely shattered with an explosion of energy. Odd could sense the Pokemon got a boost of power in that moment as its speed and offensive abilities increased but if Odd recalled right its defenses were now very poor as a draw back, especially without its shell.

“Now go!” Buck ordered, the naked noodle of a Pokemon suddenly disappearing in a flash as it began to run circles around Shedinja, putting its newfound speed on display, as if intending to dazzle their foe. At one point during the frantic running the Shuckle had picked up a simple rock and hurled it at the Shedinja. Apparently they knew how frail the species was.

As for the other Roto-drone Terashi would make it to it just fine, the drone completely unclaimed. He would be allowed to select one of his completely unevolved Pokemon to join him. Shortly after that was done, Terashi and Arkelos, having left Odd behind, would both sense the presence of others deeper in the Dappled Grove in the far south.

They were battling. If they went to check it out they would find a member of Team Sinnoh, probably Buck’s teammate, battling a member of Team Unova. The Sinnoh girl with black hair and a white bow in it and her Arcanine were facing off against a male from Johto sporting a yellow and black cap and his Ambipom. Pretty strong Pokemon compared to what they had. Neither of them had used the Trainer’s Eyes to initiate the battle, as was evident by the lack of ring but if Terashi or Arkelos had to guess this was some kind of honor battle. Just between the two on the side was a faintly glowing den, no doubt a Wishing PIece at the bottom, the prize for whoever won. The two trainers hadn’t noticed Terashi and Arkelos yet. Those two evolved Pokemon were certainly a problem but the promise of another piece was too alluring.

Arkelos took off after his companion who quickly disappeared; after a short stroll through the woods he came across a clearing with two trainer battling. Standing next to a tree he grins, out of the corner of his eye he spots Ter rushing in and going in for the den recklessly.

"Oh fun, that thick skull idiot is going to get himself, or worse me into more trouble than either of us want." Arkelos thought out loud to himself. "Well time to do what i do best." he continued as he started walking out onto the battlefield. Smack middle of the fight.

Arms stretched up and hands placed on the back of his head, he just causally walks toward the den; eyes closed and breathing normally. As the battle continues, he just keeps walking. Flames and debris flying everywhich way. The battlefield immediately gets quiet, as Arkelos strolls past them and toward the den. The two trainers baffled by what they just witnessed; called out. "Hey you idiot, dont be stupid and get yourself killed like that. Are you THAT much of a moron!?" The Sinnoh Trainer called out. Shortly after the Unova Trainer called out, "HEY! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO GET YOURSELF KILLED!?" Both kept shouting insults as Arkelos got closer to the Den.

Both Trainers caught on to where Arkelos was walking. "Hey you, that's MY wishing piece!" Shouted the Unova trainer, "FAT CHANCE!" Cried the Sinnoh trainer. "I would have won the battle if this Jackel did not foolishly walk into the battle." Arkelos now having his hands tucked into his pockets, "Is that right now? All i saw was an unoffical battle with no judge, nor any rings to prove it was a real battle. I would ask what the two of your are fight for anyways. I love a good history lesson." He said with a sarcastic tone.

"Listen buddy, i dont know who you think are. Walk in onto Sinnoh's turf, trying to get yourself killed. I could attack you right now and there is nothing you can do about it!" The Trainer frustratedly shouted. Unova Trainer Barked, "Go ahead, I'll rematch you when your pokemon are weak and mine have taken a break. Not like they need it anyways, i was totally beating you; And you know it! Unova has ALWAYS been stronger by far." The two kept throwing insults and went back to battling.

Arkelos turned around to face the trainers, only to have Flames and Debris flying every direction again across his blank face. Shrugging his shoulders, "Well, be a nice show. But first---" Arkelos and Riolu turns back around to the Den and starts to urinate all over it; while whistle a tune.

"I guess it mine now, Riolu and i mark our territory Canine rules!" He said humming and whistling.  

Arkelos

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:59 pm
Cecile Silverstone

Requiem of Whyspers

Reno Vantas

Blizzard120

”TerashiLeonGoken”

“That’s true...but like she said, Ulla right? Maybe some of you could stay behind and help guard us? Raichu and I are pretty good cooks and we can help heal those of you who stay behind! How does some special Alolan pancakes sound?” She offered, smiling happily

”That sounds like the best course of action. As Freth said these ones are giant targets now, especially after the ruckus all of you made, someone would certainly come to check things out. Leaving behind Freth and Kaya would be optimal, not too many but enough strength to help defend. Alas it falls down to Freth’s command however.” GRAY spoke up from their SNAGs.

If Freth approved the three Snagems, consisting of Ulla, Leslie, and Abby, would head south, across the lake and into the hilly expanse of Rolling Fields. As soon as they arrived they could spot the local flock of Wooloo rolling up and down the numerous hills, causing misfortune for any person or Pokemon in theri way, the carefree sheep ignorant to any danger they might present.

Beyond the herds of Wooloo and roaming Mudbray was a single hill that stood higher than the rest. On a normal day it was fairly eye catching with its lone tree at the top but today it was especially so for the Snagems. A battle was currently being waged on top of it. Auntie Wikolia was currently engaged in battle with a Ground Channeler from Unova and her Golurk and another Unovan, a Servine hybrid. The Unovan duo were putting up a fierce fight against Wikolia who appeared to be down to only her Cutiefly which from the looks of it only allowed her to use evasive abilities. The elderly Alolan looked haggard and almost down from the count. Defeat was almost assured after she was caught in quicksand created by the Channeler and the Sandygast at her feet, the Servine hybrid going in for the finishing blow as it slipped across the ground and lunged for auntie with a Leaf Blade constructed blade of Grass Energy. The Snagems need to move quickly.

Blizzard120

KrystatheMewes

Darksol88

Bronzong was taken back by the sudden sapping of its defenses, the metal bell feeling lighter and all around off after it was hit by the Guard Split. The bell Pokemon looked over at Wooloo for a moment, as if assessing if it was a threat or not. Deciding that it still wasn’t worth its time it turned back to Articuno and with an ear splitting it unleashed a burst of Psychic energy, resulting wind impact washing over Articuno and Blizzard and yet...nothing happened? Likely baffled it was soon apparent what it was during, the Bronzong having snatched up another boulder this time from behind them, lighting it high into the air and preparing to drop it on them.

That was until Wooloo came crashing into the bell, knocking it out of the sky thanks to its pathetic defenses, causing it to hit the ground and roll a few times. It wasn’t enough to take it out by any means but more than enough of a distraction. Speaking of distractions the Bronzong would lose control of the boulder, the rock slamming on the ground just behind Blizzard and proceeding to roll downhill, rapidly picking up speed, straight for the helpless Krysta.

As for Bronzong it was starting to get back up by this point and it didn’t appear happy. Infact, it was just starting to glow. You might know what that means.

Requiem of Whyspers

Reno Vantas

TerashiLeonGoken

”Arkelos”

The two trainers could only give Terashi a confused look as he ran on by, the pair soon having their attention pulled away by Arkelos and his Riolu peeing on the raid den which Terashi had previously jumped into.

“Do you really think that is going to keep us away? Arcanine, show them, Extremespeed.” The Sinnoh native girl commanded, though her canine simply sat down and refused. “...you have got to be kidding me.” Looks like the pee rule was taken seriously. “Fine then, Flamethrower!” Now that it could do since it was still keeping its distance. The Arcanine would growl and then let out a massive stream of fire straight for Arkelos and his Riolu.

“Uh, not cool but I guess I get it. Not exactly against the rules.” The yellowed cap Johto kid admitted as he witnessed the entire scene. “Ambipom, go get the Wishing Piece.” He ordered, his monkey using its two tails to spring high into the air, sailing over everyone and sending its self falling straight into the den on the other side.

Meanwhile, at the bottom of the raid den, Terashi would find the promised Wishing Piece, just laying on the ground sparkling. His senses told him there was nothing here to present a damage to him, that was until a certain monkey surprised him from above. “Pom!” It cried as it pounced and latched onto Terashi, the almost four foot ape clinging to him with its arms and legs and proceeded to use one tail to snatch up the Wishing Piece and the other to rob Terashi of one of his Pokeballs.

-----

The Ominous Wind blew upon Shuckle from all directions, the shell-less bug extremely vulnerable to the ghostly winds. The Shuckle let out a pained moan and...fainted. Wait, it fainted? That worked that easily? Even Buck seemed taken back by the fact his superpowered bug was knocked out that easily. I suppose that was a lesson in sacrificing all your defenses for power. “No! No no! This isn’t fair!” He protested just before a Roto-drone showed up with a Kadabra to teleport him and his Pokemon away. Another competitor is gone. That went pretty smooth for Odd. Now where were the others?

-----

There was nothing the girl could do, she tried to kick at Aria again in a panic but the other girl was just taking her kicks in spite of the clear pain she was administering. “You’re crazy!” She shouted just before Clobbopus and Toxel crashed into both the Galarian and Aria, kicking up a cloud of dust.

Having her own bells rang a bit the girl finally came to after impact, in pain all over and her head ringing. She noticed what exactly happened, her Clobbopus knocked out. This was it, she was relying on getting the extra Pokemon before impact. “No! It wasn’t supposed to go like this!” She protested as a Roto-drone appeared with a Kirlia to take her and her Pokemon away. Now if Toxel survived the impact Aria would be the decided winner and could claim the den and the Roto-beacon. The Roto-drone watching the fight this whole time was now zoomed in on the unconscious Toxel to see if it would move anymore. Talk about suspense  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm
I ended up wincing, but then looked back, staring in confusion as to what on earth that Bronzong just did; there wasn't any damage that I could see. A Metal Sound attack? No idea. Perhaps a Future Sight? That just only means we need to drop this thing faster before Future Sight comes forth. Regardless, however, with Aden and his Wooloo covering us, the rock it wanted to drop on us was not going to be of a use...at least at first use. "Crap, Krista!" I vanished from near Aden, blazing a path down the hill with Agility, and scooping up Krista to get her out of the way of the boulder.

This fight has officially gone too far. I turned back, taking notice to the Bronzong starting to glow brightly. "...it's going to blow. Screw this thing! Articuno! You're locked on!?"

"ARRRI!"

"Aden, Wooloo, get clear! Articuno, End this now! Sheer Cold!" I shouted. The Articuno screeched taking flight once more, the icy winds started to encircle the threatening Bronzong, the chill converging hard around and about the steel type.

"ARRRRIIIIII!" Screeched the legendary bird of ice then finally silence took hold within the field. Bronzong got its explosion...not the one it'd care for. With Articuno's Mind Reader guiding it, the ice exploded, rapidly expanding, crushing, entombing the steel type for God knows the kind of catastrophic damage such an attack would cause. Sub-zero winds rushed from the source, prompting me to try to shield Krista for a few seconds before I looked back a second to see. At the very least, I saw the icy destruction on the surface, making me lament and wish I could cause that kind of devastation like Articuno could. But I needed to make sure...where was that Bronzong in all of this?

---------------------

"......alright, make it so." Freth said, musing over it for a moment. "Try to find her as fast as you can. I'll be honest, I don't like the odds here with all considered, so the sooner, the better. Get to it."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:48 pm
Absinthe shrugged at Ulla's offer. "Eh, as long as there's plenty of butt to whoop, I'm down," the young Deathrage offered.

Once arriving on scene, Abby let Palladia out of her ball and pointed at the helpless old lady being struck down. "Fire Punch, and fast," Abby ordered. With a nod, Palladia ran as fast as her two legs could take her, jumping up to get a good shot at the Servine hybrid.

~*~

Once in the Raid Den, I let both Hatenna and Indeedee out of their balls, as I was expecting a fight. When I realized the den was empty, I allowed myself a quiet sigh of relief - and that's when the Ambipom struck. Indeedee was quick on the draw with Trick, using the move to swap the Wishing Piece in Ambipom's paw with a rock she found via remote teleportation. Hatenna wasn't as quick, but that hopefully wouldn't be an issue. "Don't let it run off! Thunder Wave!" I shouted, refusing to let the Normal-type run off with Simon's ball. Hatenna thankfully obeyed sending Electric energy at Ambipom in the hopes of paralyzing it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:45 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

Reno Vantas

TerashiLeonGoken

”Arkelos”

Quote:
The two trainers could only give Terashi a confused look as he ran on by, the pair soon having their attention pulled away by Arkelos and his Riolu peeing on the raid den which Terashi had previously jumped into.

“Do you really think that is going to keep us away? Arcanine, show them, Extremespeed.” The Sinnoh native girl commanded, though her canine simply sat down and refused. “...you have got to be kidding me.” Looks like the pee rule was taken seriously. “Fine then, Flamethrower!” Now that it could do since it was still keeping its distance. The Arcanine would growl and then let out a massive stream of fire straight for Arkelos and his Riolu.

“Uh, not cool but I guess I get it. Not exactly against the rules.” The yellowed cap Johto kid admitted as he witnessed the entire scene. “Ambipom, go get the Wishing Piece.” He ordered, his monkey using its two tails to spring high into the air, sailing over everyone and sending its self falling straight into the den on the other side.

Meanwhile, at the bottom of the raid den, Terashi would find the promised Wishing Piece, just laying on the ground sparkling. His senses told him there was nothing here to present a damage to him, that was until a certain monkey surprised him from above. “Pom!” It cried as it pounced and latched onto Terashi, the almost four foot ape clinging to him with its arms and legs and proceeded to use one tail to snatch up the Wishing Piece and the other to rob Terashi of one of his Pokeballs.

Arkelos turned around to see a blazing flamethrower barreling directly at him. Without batting an eye he stared down the attack. "Riolu do what you do best." He said with a laugh while zipping up his fly. Riolu sulks around to throw a massive punch at the air, within seconds; a wave of vacuum explodes from the point of the fist. The flamethrower attack makes contact with the vacuum wave creating a fiery implosion.

The fires suffocate from the vacuum chamber, completely negating the attack. "Okay, now do you want to talk nicely?" he said with a taunting grin. "I mean, i could pooooosibly think that a kid like you would understand." Arkelos said taking a bow. "I must bid you two farewell. Not like yall know what manners are." With a stretch, and a quick brief work. Riolu used Bulk up. walking backwards Arkelos trips and falls over the edge of the den, "Oof, gravity works" he said falling head first into the den below.

With the speed of the fall, and the darkness Arkelos could not see what was at the bottom. "Well Riolu, looks like this might be the end for us. Who's a good boy." Arkelos said scratching Riolu's ear. Riolu smiles and let's out a happy Howl. The Echos bounced off the chamber stalagmites and some boulder like structures scattered around. "Oh hey, we're getting close to the bottom, arent we buddy?" Arkelos said with a chuckle. Riolu let out a yelp to agree.

They look down to see not the ground but a large oddly shaped rock. "Hmmm, this could be problematic. Riolu, can you maybe find a way to; light our decent?" Riolu curls up into a defense stands using Iron Defense. With the speed and decent, curling up man Riolu into a small cannon ball like object. With a wallop of a pop, Arkelos and Riolu land onto of the object. Shortly after a loud blood curdling scream that shook the den; Arkelos and Riolu realized they landed onto of Amibpom's head. "Oh that was a solid landing if i do say so myself." Arkelos quickly tried to stand up, only realizing the impact was a bit more rough than he thought. The nearby Ambipom was not having any better of a time; with what Arkelos thought was assured as having a massive headache at this point. Riolu was thrown a bit farther away and struggled to get up, between using most of it's energy to protect itself, it's energy and health was severely low.

After regaining his bearings and NOT finding Riolu Arkelos had to search the field for Riolu before he was thrown for another round. Find Riolu a short distance away, he rushes over to find that his pokemon is hurt; Arkelos quick went to pick up his buddy and looked around for a moment. "It will be alright buddy, hang tight." The Ambipom looked down at Arkelos making a break for and attack. As quickly as he could while carrying his Riolu; Arkelos tried to avoid the incoming attack; "This is not going to end well. Between my injury, and Riolu being weakened; we're in trouble."

Arkelos quickly spots Tereshi off at the distance, "TER! HELP!" He also notices the static in the air is increasing. Arkelos is hoping that his fellow snagem would put aside his and Arkelos' differences for a moment to at least help him out of immediate danger.  

Arkelos

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:07 pm
The Toxel would remain still for a suspenseful moment, the camera drawing closer to the Pokemon to better ascertain its condition, the silence from Aria and the area around them nearly palpable. However, just before a declaration of K.O. could be called, the Toxel would stir back into consciousness and turn towards his trainer. Aria, for her part, was doing her best not to cheer too loudly. Not because her Pokemon was still awake but because her little stunt she had planned out had actually worked. The one thing she had managed to teach Billy was that when he was nearly exhausted, he had a move to use in order to keep standing a little longer. Goddamn did Endure make for a great dramatic moment maker. Walking over to the Roto-Beacon, Aria would press her band against the device after making sure she had Billy comfortably sitting on her shoulder. Little guy deserved a break after that.

--------

Leslie would barely bother considering the wild Pokemon on route to their destination. She didn't have the speed or want to multitask that would've been required to do anything with them beyond simply avoiding active combat. So while she was undeniably the slowest of the group, she would at least be able to reach the hill in a timely manner. And look up the slope to see that their grandma they were supposed to help was already on her last legs and looking like she was about to be ruined. Of course they couldn't find her in a situation that made this easy. No, it had to be desperate and final. And her without Willow to aid in rapidly propelling herself up the hill. Even if she tried her hardest, stubby legs and a steep hill meant she was going to be slow as hell.

....wait. Extremely slow normally. Maybe she had something for this situation after all. Have to thank Reno after this for this lesson.

"Church! Trick Room at the base of the hill!" Leslie shouted, already beginning her lumbering charge towards the hill.

It would only take a moment for the strange shimmering box to enclose the slope, not reaching too far up the hill. But it would do everything it needed to. As Leslie entered the area nd began her trek up the incline, she felt herself speeding up. Incredibly fast she kept rising up the incline, her legs barely able to keep up with their newfound motion when her brain was telling her she should be slower than ever right now. And as she reached the other edge of the room that sat farther up the incline with her legs nearly a blur, the Mawile hybrid would leap into the air and fire out of the Trick Room like a rocket, blasting through the air towards the Servine hybrid as she began to harden her skin with Iron Defense for impact. Whether it was the blade or the hybrid, she was making sure that he had to block with something damnit.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff