Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 雷║﹁The Land of Lightning﹂
☁️ || The Pale Citadel | Lightning Empire Mountain Fort Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:47 am
User Image
User Image

Chouka stayed on alert as she moved with the Tanikage. It felt weird to be in the Citadel, since the place was ridiculously fancy and regal. She felt out of place and the kage's leisure and outward appearance of comfort only helped her adjust to it a little. "I don't know how I could secure anyone against all these guards,' she murmured quietly, though she supposed the point of the guards was so none of the shinobi would have to fight for their kage. She listened as the apparent lord of the castle, as Lady Tanikage put it, mentioned his gratitude for everyone's arrival. It did seem like all the countries could drop everything at a dime to arrive, but Chouka supposed that it was also in the face of a world-destroying threat, so. Give and take.

"I have no idea how a summit is s'posed to go..." She spoke softly again, standing behind the kage if she sat in the summit room with the others.

pyrategross

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:53 pm
User Image

Nakano Ketsuiki

║ CHAKRAx 1,580 / 1,580 x ║ STAMINAx 1,380 / 1,380 x ║ BLOODx 400 / 400 x ║ XPx 3,900 x ║ RYOx 22
Tanigakure x Chunin x A Rankx Bloodline / Tamer

tab "You think they'd mind if I let the bats roam free, Lady Tanikage?" Nakano asked, Koumori had been eyeing the lofty heights of the fortress with a longing only a creature of flight could have. "I doubt my little ones are too inclined, but Koumori is practically buzzing with excitement." Koumori yipped and barked, whining even. He seemed to really want to check out the new place. If she gave approval, then he'd let his pet fly free. Until then, Nakano would stay by Usagi's side, following the Kage wherever she might go. Between Chouka, Iksin, himself and Koharu he had no doubts about their abilities to protect Usagi. All that was left was to attend the summit itself.

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.
┌──────────────────────────────────────┐
+0 Strength || +2 Speed || + 0 Agility || +0 Endurance
└───────────────────────────────────────┘

✘║ Activations Used

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || + 0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] ↵

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ]

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] ↵

✘║ Ongoing Techniques

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude ] ↵

✘║ Combat Passives

NON-COMBAT DATA

✘║ Mission Information
              Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

✘║ Non-Combat Passives

✘║ OOC
              Notes:
              ghostfinch

Hurrak

Brooy

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Ichengo Angelus

jake23482

Jenni Deer

pyrategross

Rocket Punches

Roy-schach

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:24 pm
User Image
SadayoSoga

|Nidaime Hokage❖|Puppeteer|S+ Rank| Chakra
4,385/4,385 || Stamina 3,215/3,215|Lightning|Water|Earth| Mark of the Ever Beating Heart ❖

ooc: courtesy quote for the Leafies.
Please note Sadayos appearance includes: missing eyebrows, short hair. No ponytails. Burned hands and concealer makeup to hide burns!

Her grumbles waning as Yazawa kept talking. If she wanted to learn she needed to listen. She posed one casual interjection. A benign request to use, Soga, please” His relay of his past was interesting. She knew nothing of the class system Yazawa had been subjected to but it painted a very interesting picture with the descriptors of mud. His interests in his homeland appeared to be there. His interest in Satoshi, an invader, was questionable. Sadayo was on the fence about what his intentions were beneath his smiles. One of the last issues the woman wanted to put up with was to be identified for helping an usurper without any support or Yazawa turning on her under false pretenses.
“I think I want to pick Satoshi’s brain for emergency military cooperation. If he’ll be here we might have a resolve against surprise jashinist forces. Depending on what the others say.” Her remark rather split a divide in progress. She smirks. Amused somewhat by the thought this whole conversation may have been a dangerous springboard into one impending conflict and she was walking right up to its proverbial edge. "Trade," she spoke with emphasis as she held her clacking curtain open again. "Then let’s pretend trade is all we talked about.”

Sadayo then finally shoved her head into the doorway, showing aside the curtain, of the carriage to take in the angle Yazawa had. She devoted a hard stare upward at the fortress wirh her bare brow furrowed with his suggestive comment. Sunlight was almost a bother without eyebrows, apparently.
“What is the deal with Yazawa that isn’t a deal with Satoshi?”

The instance of finding and meeting up with her requested (and unexpected) aid unfolded quickly. She didn't anticipate Coda's journey to learn about the Jashinists to bring her here. Still, Coda being present would be beneficial. All the while, an apology was extended to Yazawa and a promise that her small, accompanying fleet of guards would be instructed to keep him company for the time being with one, imperfect clone of herself (imperfect being it could disperse with meager damage).

Sadayo was certain to take in a visual account of Sumika who seemed disinterested, to say the least, as seemed content to mouth something too. Miki, in far better spirits than anyone else in the Fire Shadow’s party, was familiar from the branching conversation through Hohoemi. Was it all a bad thing that Miki got to hear the Hohoemi performance? The real Sadayo broke the illusion of a mad, sentient puppet revealing the laughing doll was some section of herself and in reality she was probably easily perceived as bland but sought an air of dignity. Who knew.

It was at this point that Sadayo officially stepped from the confines of the cramped little carriage. Courtly extended one request for Mina and Yazawa to kindly scoot off the Pangolin before she withdrew the metallic beast. “Good. You got my message,” that was her greeting to the arrivals. “I’m sorry for the short notice. This entire affair feels like it piled on with short notice.” She turned her head to mind the view. Recalling Yazawa’s commentary. She couldn’t condone the colorful concept, honestly. Beneath her coat, Sadayo had been straightening her dress, adjusting her supply belt, and actually took something out into light. One ornate, compact mirror was produced in her palm.
It was a mundane, one-handed execution of balancing a clear vial of yellow goo between two fingers and a mirror clutched tightly. Lip gloss, actually, and she spoke carefully between reapplying a smidgeon of gloss to the center of her lips,“Miki, I think you and Mina will benefit from the experience.” Recapping the gloss she turned her compact just so to catch Sumika’s reflection. Her passionless glance glazing over Sumika’s image in her hand,“and I can make use of you.”

Since they last spoke, Sadayo was looking less unkept and much, much less red in the face thanks to some artist’s touch. Really, Coda could be the only one who knew the Fire shadow had been dealt a costly run-in with a fiery offense. “Coda, if you’re coming to listen to a bunch of notables chat about our latent destruction then this is your opportunity. The compact was close with a click and returned to her bag. “Although, realistically, I think I can pull a few strings to rope you in for back up.” That wasn’t a puppeteering joke. “I’ll have a clone out here in case Mr. Yazawa’s party fails to arrive.”
A moment’s pause came and went. She chose to take her time between one matter of fact to the next. Her attention deviates for an idle review of her fingernails before she takes a look up again. “He’s a representative from Rain.”

Ultimately, Sadayo's group was rounded up and led into the interior of the Citadel (which frankly felt like carrying a stalling, ticking time bomb while walking a tight-rope wire) by a straight-laced at attendant with two sky guards. A simple, however brief dignified display for a dignified host. Prior to entering, the Fire Shadow had extended a warning to her valued underlings: “If you value your village, I trust the lot of you will abstain from doing or saying anything to embarrass the people you’re representing. At least have the sanity to wait until we get back to the Fire Country.”
It was a warning alright. A vague warning! By the same token Sadayo had to stick to her own words too. Not enough time had passed that she could whole heartedly mull over on the slight chance she could wrongfully be infuriated with Kenshin. See, each little slight, searing sting from the burns coaxed recollection of the gregarious Jashinist, a restless wildman, and the thick-skinned zealot who was lord of the land.

The Leaf group’s arrival marked the attendant’s departure with a respected bow to their guests. The skyguards stepped aside as well. The conference room certainly wasn’t a beach with a gazebo and it seemed other parties had arrived before her. What was polite? Greet the owner of the castle and then the others? Heck. Sadayo hardly recognized anyone here. She couldn’t rightfully catch on with who the other leaders were. The bag at her waist was proving to be item of wonders. Without her bag Sadayo wouldn’t have official, hideous red hat apparent on her person. A few seconds of rummaging beneath her cloak satisfied that mystery. The hat inscribed with the character for Fire frankly did most of the introduction for herself. The token of her title was forward.

The hosts were greeted cordially, “Lady and Lord Hyuga.” Sadayo offered a courteous bow and carried on to voice a tone out of her humdrum comfort zone. Something warmer. She needed a fine impression on the Lady of the Citadel, after all. “On behalf of the Land of Fire, thank you for uniting us again.” In lieu of ponytails faintly fraying with to mask what meager sense of discontent she was harboring the recrafted curves of her hair was all she had. Her hair was styled carefully to frame her face but not immune to rising with repressed obsession. If Sadayo didn’t have herself in check her hair would absolutely be en route to puffing out like a flustered bird. Still, she managed to keep a thumb over her antsy anxieties and pressed one question forward. “Where is my raging mountain man?” Besides actually voicing Masato’s name, raging mountain man was the nicest name alternative to make the cut compared to what she was beginning to feel inclined to call him. Kenshin might have swept him away but he still didn't come back.

tab
tab
Ephemeral Ozymandias

pyrategross

Roy-schach

Kondo Kaicho

Rocket Punches

Brooy

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:27 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

Coda had busied herself with a scroll detailing the information Sadayo needed to know as she awaited the carriage's slow trundle to the entrance. Her deliberation with Gyuki, while somewhat annoying, did highlight the fact that she was even less likely than usual to be able to freely give a report. A swift motion sealed the scroll as the Hokage approached. "The bats passed me information I couldn't ignore, and there have been quite a few intruders in their domain, but I didn't expect to cross paths with one of Lahlil's other pupils in the Sage Lands. Cere's too aggressive for her own good, letting her wander this place would be a bad idea, so I agreed to do the reporting in exchange for focusing her attention elsewhere." She responded, brushing off the prospect of formalities in much the same way as Sadayo had and setting up her reason for being at the Citadel in one fell swoop. A hand offered the scroll with no comment on its contents - which would layout the details that Coda had collected for the Hokage in relatively blunt script. The Jashinist activity in the sage lands, the information Cere would have about about the group that had lead the foray from Arashi and their battle in the Land of Floods prior to her exit and Cadence's appearance. It would, however, only hint at the creation of a new jinchuriki, one potentially unaffiliated as far as anyone knew, as a rumor and leave out that the group of Arashi nin had done battle with a corrupted host, and not just the jashinists that were supposedly information passed on by Cere. Coda had to employ agility here to weave a believable version of events, but at least she was more in her element there than listening to a bunch of arrogant crybabies shout at each other.

"Twisting arms is my job." Obviously referencing Sadayo's offer to pull strings and get her into the meeting itself despite a lack of invitation. "I'd rather have one of the youngling bats, Vassili, follow you while I remain here with the clone and your traveling companion. He can relay anything important, if it does happen. I don't think the other leaders of the shinobi world have much to say that I'll find worth hearing, anyways." Her eyes traced Yazawa's face as she stated her desire, and aside from summoning the relatively small bat she did as she said she would and remained with the clone.

In truth, Coda positively bristled at the prospect of having to hold her tongue during the scheming of this large a quantity of the genocidal maniacs that put on headbands and called themselves ninja. She was also far more interested in this new figure and his Rain village. Not happy about the prospect of whoever it was Sadayo would be leaving a clone for, or a new village, but still interested. After all, if Coda was going to be the queen of Neo Konoha's dark corners, busying oneself with the pontifications of pompous patricians was a criminal waste of time in its own right. A small detail in what the bats had relayed danced through her head, and she wondered if there was any connection.

◄ A-Rank || Konohagakure || Konin ►
Chakra: 1215/2030 || Stamina: 1265/2130
Nature Chakra: 500/500

Stats
┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
+6 Strength || +6 Speed || +4 Agility || +0 Endurance

Summons Active
ıllıllı Personal | Non-Combat ıllıllı

Modes and Buffs Active
ıllıllı None ıllıllı

Activations Used

Activation 1
Rank

Activation 2
Rank

Activation 3
Rank

Non-Activation Techs Used
ıllıllı None ıllıllı

Summon Techs Used
ıllıllı None ıllıllı

Active Modifiers

[ Flowing Arts Training | Available | Cooldown 0/2 ]
Any attack that follows a dodge or evasive technique is treated as a counterattack, and the user's total bonus to agility can be attributed to the strength of the next attack. When this ability is performed it cannot be used the following post.

[ Flowing Arts Training | Available | Cooldown 0/3 ]
Once every [3] posts, the user may utilize an offensive technique that targets a specific part of the target's body that would disrupt their attack. This offensive attack deals damage regularly but allows the user to use their remaining activations as offensive as well.

[ Kyotoryuu Training | Available | Duration 0/2 | Cooldown 0/3 ]
The Kyotouryuu practitioner can now react to an opponent by converting their speed into an agility boost for [2] posts with a [3] post cooldown. This requires no activation or resource cost.

Passive Modifiers

[ Yozen ]
Fuuinjutsu techniques require [10] less chakra per body rank of the Yozen clansman (maximum of 60 at S+) without losing their potency.

[ Mach Style Training ]
Make taijutsu complex, and "punch" ninjutsu orbs as projectiles.
When in the shooter stance, the strength and speed of strikes is increased by [2] points instead of [1] point per rank.

[ Channeling Martial Skill Training ]
Ability for techniques to carry two elemental properties. Ability to add bloodline elements.

[ Kaiser Fist Training ]
The armor now emits a crackling, bright, white hot chakra that appears like a thin aura around the user. The chakra causes mild burns on contact. In addition, the user gains a [1] point increase to strength and speed per rank of the armor.
-------
Kaiser Armor allows the user to regenerate 10 stamina per rank of chakra applied to each technique while the armor is active. The user may not generate more stamina than their reserves may hold.
-------
The Kaiser Armor now causes searing burns upon contact that blister due to the crackling chakra. The user's strength and speed are increased by [1] point per rank of the armor. Taijutsu and bukijutsu techniques used while the armor is active create shock waves [5] feet in the direction of the attack per rank of the technique.

[ Mirror Image Arts Training ]
The user may cast the Shadow Clone technique in conjunction with techniques from this style to replace mirror images with the clones. Casting Shadow Clones in this manner does not consume an activation.
-------
The user has learned to control their chakra in a fine manner which allows them to create an additional mirror image per rank of the technique it is executed with. These additional images do not increase the strength of the parent technique.

Combat Inventory

Roy-schach

Hurrak

pyrategross

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:20 pm
User Image
The Crimson Nekomata of Konoha
Rank: Chunin 磁気 | Classes: Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Scholar 力 | Body Rank: S+ 勇 | Elements: Lightning, Earth, Fire, Lava

User ImageUser Image
Mina took a light hop from the carriage and landed a couple feet away from the Hokage. The redhead Chunin stretched her arms over her head, pulling at the muscles that were cramped in such a small space for so long. With a small groan Mina let her arms fall to her sides. “Someone already did that joke, with fewer words.” Mina replied with a small to Sumika while she stretched more, popping her elbows and fingers. “Anyway, it’s a pleasure to meet you both. My name’s Minashiba, but everyone calls me Mina.” It would seem that the Chunin was beginning to fall back into her formerly cheerful attitude. She’d worked hard over the last few weeks to, at the very least, feel confident with herself again. And Mina knew how hard it could be to work with a squad you’d never met before. The young woman wanted to, at least, make it possible for the three of them to cooperate.

Mina followed in step behind Sadayo, careful to to stray too far but to also give the Kage room to breathe. She would even bow to the hosts of the castle once Sadayo introduced herself. Mina took a look around the room. “Seems like all the other attendants are nervous too,” she muttered to Miki, Sumika, and Coda (if she was there.) “But I guess given everything that’s happened recently, you’d be nuts not to be worried.” She placed her hands on her hips and sighed. “I hope nothing happens, but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t interested in seeing what the other Kage are capable of though. What do you guys think?”

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 4050/4050
Stamina: 3750/3750
Nature Chakra: 400/400
Strength: 8
Speed: 8
Reflex: 8
Encurance: 8

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Clone Actions:

Hurrak

ghostfinch

Brooy

Roy-shach

Jenni Deer

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Rocket Punches

Ichengo Angelus

jake23482

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:23 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

Sumika grinned at the sight of Sadayo in tatters. Served her right for volunteering everyone in the village to be party to whatever nonsense she'd been up to in Takijinsei without their consent. Getting half blown up while a band of rogues lounged in your hot springs and you spent your manpower resources spying on your own shinobi was a truly generous gift to present to the Sumikage at this, the summit of all kage in the lands. The younger puppeteer stretched and gave an exaggerated yawn as she sat up from her spot, and Sadayo did the type of thing she'd expected Sadayo would do. "Oh, thank the gods, I can be used by the Hokage. All I've ever wanted was to be used by someone who thinks I don't belong in my own home. You think she'll buy me dinner first?" Sumika's question was directed at Miki, and dripped with a dramatic, cloying tone of kindness and sincerity, bordering on swooning. [ A remark that drew a raised eyebrow from Coda but no attempt to interfere. ] "Also, you know, just on an unrelated note, I'm Sumika, and if you did want to buy me diner I'm not one to turn it down." She added as she dropped the act, clearly directing this at anyone in the group except Sadayo.

She had expected the leaf's shadow to treat her coolly, but out and out referring to her like a resource to be expended? Not even saying her name? And this after Sumika had fallen, at least by the standards of Sumika, well in line? It seemed the Hebikage was intent on seeing how far she could push the limits before her least favorite subordinate snapped and gave her an excuse to retaliate with force. How long had it been since Sumika sat in the office, in the stupid chair, insisting that all the talk of earning respect spewing out of the mouths of the JUEI and their leader were lies and that they'd never respect her or consider her a real part of the village?

Sure, the genin had only shown up here and to the Uchiha squad to prove that she was right, that no amount of the work Sadayo lectured her about would make village leadership value her more than the Bunraku valued a mallet, but she'd still done it. And, if she was being honest in a way none in this group would ever see, there was still a little piece of the clumsy little weirdo that just wanted to find out where she fit in buried under the veneer of sarcasm and jokes. It drove her to expand her skills despite the limitations set in place by people like Sadayo, and to continue to try to do something helpful for someone. It had hoped that this could be a turning point, that at the very least she could sit through this giant charade with the most negative emotion being boredom. Though lately that little piece had begun chipping away like an old pottery shard. She'd sacrificed her puppets to ward off Kirin, taken on the Samurai general head to head in the field, helped Yui figure out what she wanted to do and given away the supplies to do it. Miki and Mina were addressed as peers, by name, and she got, 'I can make use of you,' like some kind of sentient beast of burden. At least this time someone not intimately related to, or in the direct employ of, Sadayo was here to bear witness to her belittling of the rat sage. To say the first meeting between the two since they'd previously butted heads was off to a bad start would be a severe understatement.

The Hokage deserved the full force of Sumika's mischief being leveled against her. Humiliation on a scale that would never be replicated again. There was no amount of pranks, disruptions, and rude jokes that could balance the ledger of what had been said. But, while Sumika might have regularly run her mouth and picked fights she shouldn't, she didn't lack the perception necessary to understand that if Sadayo was toying with her, the outcome of this entire trip was already set in stone. The advantages of status and reputation, total control over the same forces in Sumika's life. The Hokage could order her dead on the spot, and Kenshin would probably give some dramatic line about justice and topple her platinum plated head into the punch bowl. The woman had already threatened to level a bounty on her head for defending herself.

She could play the rabble rouser and s**t disturber, and give Sadayo the tools necessary to turn the others here against her in the absence of the context necessary to fully explain Sumika's currently unexpressed anger. Or not, and simmer in silence simply for the fact of Sadayo's presence, losing by submission in the form of practicing exactly the type of subservience the bunraku had demand previously. She'd have to make a choice at some point, she was sure, but it hadn't presented itself yet. Instead, she busied herself on a little puppet performance as Cobalt ferried her along behind Sadayo, the only hint of any displeasure the rolling of emerald eyes at the Hokage's insistence they not embarrass her.

S+ Rank || Konohagakure || Genin
Chakra: 4840/4840 || Stamina: 3340/3340
Sage Nature Chakra: 1600/1600
Senju Nature Chakra: 1400/1400

Stats
┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
+0 Strength || +4 Speed || +4 Agility || +0 Endurance

Activations Used

Activation 1
Rank
Activation Stats: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] ↵

Activation 2
Rank

Activation 3
Rank

Non-Activation Techs Used

Persistent Modifiers

Deconstructed Essence: When custom metal armors, weapons, and items are successfully reduced to iron sand by the deconstruction ability, the jiton user is able to retain [1] of the custom abilities of the original item in their iron sand for the duration of the battle. Up to [3] custom abilities from [3] separate weapons can be obtained in a single battle.

Kakumei no Hono Ryu: techs treated as spiritual in strength for collisions

Flame Breathing Pattern: Defend against an activation without using an activation once every 3 posts.

Fluid Movement: Techniques used for a blocking, countering or evasive action have their cost reduced by 5 stamina per rank of the technique.

Whirlpool Walking: In the Deflecting Stance, the user can deflect a technique of their body rank or lower once every three posts for no activation, still requiring the stamina/chakra cost paid.

Move As Water: Techniques that target multiple opponents may now have additional reserves paid in order to strengthen the effectiveness of the individual attack to the next highest rank.These can be paid individually, not requiring chakra or stamina to be paid for every split technique.

Riptide: In the Weak Stance, the user may perform 4 activations in a given post. In the Strong Stance, the user may perform an additional offensive activation each post. Each additional technique costs an extra 20 Chakra to perform and must be either basic combat or come from this Style.

Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi: All Simple techniques in this Style are treated as Complex when interacting with other techniques.

Unwavering Balance: Any techniques below the user's body rank cannot knock them over.

Dual Elemental Charge: Able to charge Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi with an extra element for [ 10 ] chakra.

Magnet Release: Jiton users can freely convert the earth and their Doton techniques into any magnetic material that they can control for [5] chakra and no action cost.

Combat Inventory

yrategross

rooy

urrak

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:44 pm
User Image
Ultimate Ninja Storm
Rank: Chunin 磁気 | Classes: Bloodline | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: A 勇 | Elements: Water, Wind, Lightning, Ice, Storm

User ImageUser Image
It had been some time since the fight against the Isobu host and the group had made it to the Citadel. Musica, in her time spent in the fortress, would stare and marvel at the lavishness of it all. She’d grown up in squalor and with barely enough to get by, so the former thief wasn’t used to seeing such frivolity. And even if there were better ways to spend whatever money was spent here, it didn’t stop the white haired girl from admiring how beautiful it was.

But Musica wasn’t one to waste her time. While Kenshin and Kameyo went about getting the Kage summit ready, the Chunin would make use of the training facilities in the Citadel. Most notably, she’d been sparring with some of the skyguards that patrolled the fortress. The girl wanted to become more adept with her swordplay after seeing the Lightning Sage in action. Her usual style consisted of using a flurry of blades. But there was something about learning how to use just the one, too, should it ever come down to it. But the soldiers stationed at the Citadel were strong, much stronger than Musica anyway. In all the days she’d spent training with them, not once had she ever won a match. But she’d been so focused, the girl had lost track of time.

Musica stood out in the hall, stripped of her combat gear and clothes in casual training clothes, with a towel around her shoulders and a bottle of water in her hand. Covered in sweat and bruises, Musica was hardly a presentable display in the name of Arashigakure. Her face fell once she finally saw the diplomats from the other villages and it dawned on her what was happening. “s**t…” she muttered before making a beeline to her lodging to get cleaned up.

An undisclosed amount of time later, Musica would finally burst into the summit room. “Lady Arashikage, I’m so sorry!” She said, tripping over her own feet as she tried and failed to buckle her boot while walking. “I didn’t realize the summit was today!” She continued, going to stand at Miyuki’s side.

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 1405/1405
Stamina: 1280/1280
Corrupted Nature Chakra: 400/400
Ice Rank:
Strength: 4
Speed: 6
Reflex: 6
Endurance: 0

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Hurrak

ghostfinch

Brooy

Roy-shach

Jenni Deer

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Rocket Punches

Ichengo Angelus

jake23482

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:13 am
User Image
    Musunde Kinryu 鉄将軍
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Exiting the last carriage present, Musunde finally decided to show his face in the land of Shinobi once more. He stepped onto the stone path of the citadel, hardly taking his first step before gazing up at the towering structure. It was undoubtedly a cornerstone of military excellence, but his father's rash decisions only made the view a somber one for the Zaishin Shogun. Standing there with an entourage of samurai, watching citizens and dignitaries alike go on about their business, he had to wonder if a single one of the samurai sent to slaughter made it as close as he was standing. Pensive as always, only the sound of one of his retainers calling his title made him aware of how long he was observing the tower. The expectant gaze and amused, almost questioning expression made him know that he must have ignored him. "Right. You were saying?" He asked, correcting his posture and meeting the eyes of his subordinate.

"The carriage of clan head Mahofu Sumire and the monk Kuroyuri Suzuran should be approaching soon. Relatively, Raiu Ishikura and Seiryu Seiichi have not yet arrived. Will we wait for them?" Spoke a hoarse voice, followed by the man lifting the lower half of his mask for a moment to drink from a gourd. Musunde gave an apologetic nod, already anticipating the "sorry" that would've followed such an action. Next to being unfamiliar with their environment, many of the soldiers riding with him felt the pressure of treading in a land where the villages slaughtered Seizo's forces with ease.

"No, I think I've made the others wait long enough. While the two following us are a given, I'm sure that Ishikura will be punctual as always. If Seiichi-san is late or otherwise chooses not to show up, it's understandable. Getting swallowed up by everything to do outside of Zaishin is something I can't fault anyone on." Said the Shogun, who reached back into the carriage to grab his haori and throw it over his dark yukata. His attire stuck to dull colors as always, only having life breathed into it by streaks of silver and gold. Preparing to start his stride from the surrounding town to the Citadel battlements, Musunde quickly realized that his ever-loyal retainer was still shadowing him. Smiling sheepishly, he added an addendum to his previous statement. "Regardless of arrival time, they should be allowed into the summit if you vouch for them. Our message ahead should've given you the authority to clear entry in my absence."

"W-wait, hold on, you mean to go in there without me? Punish me later for these words if you will, Kinryu-dono, but I refuse to leave you alone in there." He put his heart into his words, mustering all the authority he could in his tone before his leader. Yet, all it took was a remarkably unexpected reaction for him to have the wind taken out of his sails, staring dumbfoundedly at the laughing Shogun. "I..."

"Ahh...come on now. I know you've realized it already. If I were really in any of the danger you're concerned about, I wouldn't be making it out of here alive whether you were by my side or not. Look. Every leader in there has a different agenda in mind, with their ideas on how to move things forward. I highly doubt a claim on my head is present on any of their lists." It seemed those words pacified the worried retainer to some extent, and Musunde found an opportunity in the ensuing silence to stare out at the citadel. He couldn't blame the man for thinking how he did. For so many warriors of Zaishin, the horror stories they heard about it overwhelmed any sense of majesty it had.

"I hope this doesn't sour your opinion of me, but the one who owns this land is someone I consider an ally. I know that nothing would happen to me under his supervision."

Words reigning true, Musunde made his way through the citadel without any risk placed on him. After approaching the sky guards and being escorted from there, he spent his time observing Lightning's people once more. It hadn't been much longer than a month since he claimed the throne in Zaishin, but the vast difference in culture and technology had already started to feel foreign. The fading familiarity left him gazing at the environment with a sort of longing in his eyes. Still, fond memories and unanswered ambitions didn't overwhelm what he felt for his country. There was a sense of tranquility to uphold there, one that nearly teetered into the ocean under Seizo's command, and he was responsible for keeping it elevated. New elements presented unprecedented challenges that Zaishin hadn't faced before, but yokai integration and Shinobi alliances wouldn't be enough to make him sloppy. The Jashinists, however, were a perpetual blight on his thoughts as of late. Ever since hearing about the first attack, it's halted plans constantly and forced him into rash decisions. Bearing that in mind, he hoped that he could aide the other leaders in any way possible to bring the threat to a close so that he could resume his balancing of Zaishin's tranquility.

Finally making his way to the conference room, Musunde walked in to see new and familiar faces alike, as well as a chair calling his name. While walking to his designated spot, he made sure to nod towards Kenshin first, eager to talk with the Lord Hyuuga but not willing to interrupt his conversation with the woman dressed in a Hokage's garb. On his list of people he wished to talk to, the next would likely be the rulers of Lightning, followed by the newest Arashikage. A reunion with Shiro was long overdue, and as for the woman he only knew as Miyuki, he wished to speak to her about Toso at some point. Others caught his interest, but that didn't warrant them to be a higher priority. The troublemaker from Tetsujo fit nicely into that list, but so did the two other kage's. Throughout his years as a Shinobi, he rarely had to spend an extended period in Konoha, and the only kage he knew personally was suddenly missing. Not that he favored him anyway. Tanigakure was also a place he'd hardly even heard of before ascending his throne, yet they managed to hold their own against Seizo's samurai, regardless of how recklessly he used up their lives.

Rather than interrupt anyone's conversation, Musunde settled on taking his seat and waiting for those opportunities to show themselves. It was also okay by him if they decided to start the meeting then and there. His attendants would arrive eventually, and he wasn't sure how much longer they would continue waiting for a kage that took even longer to show up than he did.

TITLE: Zaishin Shogun & Bearer of the Golden Familiar】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 8】▰【SPEED: 8】▰【AGILITY: 10】▰【ENDURANCE: 8】▰【CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【GOLDEN DRAGON CHAKRA: 1,000 || 1,000】▰【BUKIJUTSU | BUKIJUTSU | BUKIJUTSU

Hurrak

ghostfinch

pyrategross

Roy-shach

Jenni Deer

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Novasse

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Novasse

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:12 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Seiichi would be riding on one of the carriages that was native to some of the Flood natives here, the sound of their cart's wheels rolling along the beaten pathway filling the overcast and stormy day. He rested patiently until they had arrived at the Pale Citadel, a meeting place where the leaders of the nations would convene and meet to discuss the Jashin menace that was plaguing the world at this time, as well as various other matters no doubt. Yet what puzzled him was why the Shogun had chosen him of all people to be one of the few representatives of Zaishin that attended the meeting with him. Surely his cousin would have nothing to do considering how higher ranking he was than the smaller samurai. Seiichi still believed such a strategy from Musunde was more taking pity on him rather than acknowledging any sort of advancement or growth he could have gained.

The samurai had been finishing his duties with Thresher and Akari, having met the Mizukage and established relations. Just as he was leaving the office with the shark woman, Seiichi received a note from one of the many owls native to Zaishin with an invitation bearing the Shogun's royal seal. His heart had beat faster than it ever had before, smiling to himself at this opportunity. He had never been to such an important event before, and after a long apology to Thresher alongside a promise to return when it was over, Seiichi would set off again to the Citadel. The first half of the trip was rather touch considering that the wagons and such to bring the attendees there had departed already, leaving the boy to provide his own transportation. It was only by some luck that one of the friendly countryside folks had offered him a ride. Sure, he kept mistaking the samurai as a girl for his appearance, but a free ride was a free ride. "Ah-I appreciate your generosity, but I assure you that I'm fine without meeting your son." was one of the many answers given as the man would talk about stopping by after his meeting to visit a farm. Such nice people, even if a bit strange but who was a yukata and geta wearing boy from such a foreign nation to judge anybody on how strange they were?

So here he would stand as the cart came to a halt in front of the Citadel and he left to walk the remainder of the way. His blade fastened on his hip, beating the side of his waist while Seiichi would clutch his note in his hands. Inside of the boy's mind, it was already alight with wonders and inquisitive thoughts about what Musunde was going to do at the meeting. From his words at the meeting between the Arashi diplomats, he seemed all but happy to provide what aide he could despite the nation recovering from the previous attack. Seiichi was happy to see such under Musunde though sometimes questioned how far he could go before it would impact most people. The only had so many troops to spare. He pursed his pillowy lips while soon passing some of the guards present at the gate here. He searched high and low for Musunde's retainer, managing to talk his way into the hall by showing them both the note delivered as well as having the other man vouch for him.

His footsteps echoed while being brought to the main meeting room where lages and legends alike would be proudly awaiting the meeting to begin. Seiichi would scour the meeting after graciously being allowed in. He was the more quiet of the bunch, waiting for the others to arrive while everyone else would mingle and await the leader of the village to begin despite being down 1 late. The empty sweat was almost taunting them in a way. He wondered just what was taking them so long to appear walk taking careful steps towards the Shogun.

Musunde would probably notice when Seiichi had arrived. He was a bit harder to miss than most other samurai or ninja present. More than likely, he was the smallest male here. Despite his handicap in height, he managed to make sure that Arashi didn't come to the meeting under the guise that Zaishin as anything short of a proper village. He'd show himself up towards the Shogun, greeting Musunde with a deep bow of his head. "Lord Shogun, I apologize for being so late. I had to get a few things settled down before I left to come over here." he said, taking his seat by nearby and peering back up at the man. His wardrobe was a bit more advanced than Seiichi had ever seen before. "You look perfect for the meeting, L-Lord Shogun. The haori and yukata make you look hands-ah..." The way it made him look regal made the boy think of the Shogun as one of the subjects in a royal painting from the years of old, a slight color coming to Seiichi's face while he look away for a brief moment but returned his attention to the man. He totally wasn't getting flustered, just the air was dry in her was all. Yep, all that dusty, dry Floods air. "I mean, how have the other leaders been? Have you talked with the other nations yet? The Arashigakure is a wonderful person from what little I've talked to her about. I'm sure you'll get along just fine."

User Image

ghostfinch

Tenshuyami

Quote:

pyrategross

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱Kenshin nodded to Sadayo when she approached him directly. "Thank you for your attendance. As Hokage, I recognize the value of your time." He responded politely and took a moment before answering her following question. "Masato? We'll discuss him shortly. Once we have a quorum in their seats we will begin." The Sentinel more than intended to give the full details on Masato's current...situation. Since the situation was secured, Kenshin doubted that he needed to reveal it immediately without all in attendance considering the needlessly political nature of bijuu ownership. He was also determined to be considerate to ensure that this immensely important matter of discussion in the Summit would be conducted smoothly despite his personal opinions on the key figures in attendance. Kenshin looked blankly at Sumika as she made a snide remark about her Hokage and turned to ignore it. He had no interest in meddling in another Kage's personnel unless they were going to disrupt the forum generally. "Welcome, Lady Hokage. We hope that today you will have the opportunity to advance the prosperity of your nation and that we can reunite you with your beloved soon." Ada chimed in from her seat briefly just to provide comfort for the situation. After all, Kenshin was in no mood to elevate his relationship with Sadayo above base diplomacy.

▱▰▱However, Kenshin was pleased to see that Nami and Coda were recovered from the latest events caused by Jashinist malevolence. Ada continued sitting with Unki and was delighted to hear the news that Unki shared with her. "How wonderful! I'll have to ask for your advice once Kenshin and I start family planning. Have you chosen any names?" Ada was excited and it all reminded her of the honor that she would one day bear Kenshin's children. This all only added to her enthusiasm. Once the Shogun arrived, Kenshin counted that all but the Amekage were present. "Lord Shogun, welcome to the Pale Citadel. On this day, our people meet in peace." Kenshin stood and bowed before taking his seat once again. He recognized that the attempted invasion by the samurai and the number of lives lost would create a darker tone for the Shogun's visit than Kenshin desired. Seizo's actions were warmongering and disgraceful, but he was still the rightful lord of the samurai lands. Kenshin viewed his disastrous decisions as his own right. Even though it was advantageous for Kenshin and most of the world that his ally in Musunde became the Shogun, it still made him a dishonorable usurper. If Musunde was willing to kill his own father and violate the law to take power then how could Kenshin begin to trust him once the winds would change against Musunde again? Would Musunde turn on him as well once it was to his advantage? Kenshin knew better than to trust a usurper but he would be cordial with the Shogun all the same. The gravity of the Jashin crisis rose above even the collapse of dynasties. "Welcome, Lady Tanikage. I've heard many tales of the changes taking place in the River Country. I can only hope that the lawless anarchy can end permanently. The Land of Rivers was my place of birth, after all." Kenshin had an acute disdain for Gimangakure and hated remembering the trauma of his formative years spent there. Ada had pointed out many times that if not for what he faced in Gimangakure's prison that he may never have developed the strong sense of justice that now defined his honor. This helped him digest the matter but he still viewed his place of birth as the nexus of anarchy that must end. He was curious as to whether he and Usagi were one in this matter.

▱▰▱After an hour would pass with no sign of the Amekage, Kenshin sighed. He expected that Satoshi would not answer his call and was somewhat relieved that he would not have to interact with that hellspawn. "We must begin now. Time is of the essence and there's none to waste. The Rain will receive the minutes of this meeting at a later time." As Kenshin spoke, a scribe took down his words and was also watchful of the other leaders. The guards would herald all to their seats. The table was so massive that there was plenty of space for all and then some. The Amekage's seat remained empty but Kenshin would persist nevertheless. He supposed that with all but one in attendance that they had more than satisfied a quorum. "Before we discuss the Jashin crisis, I have a matter that must be brought to attention." Kenshin formed a handseal as a simple astral projection formed in the center of the table for all to see. What it displayed was a lense into what was happening below their feet, deep within the Citadel's dungeons. Sadayo would find her earlier question answered with Masato cloaked in the chakra of the nine tails and continuously banging on the walls of the dungeon with enough force to lay waste to entire towns in one fell swoop. Yet the barrier of fuuinjutsu that contained him was unyielding. "My primary mission since all of this started was to purify the nine tailed beasts so that they can no longer be in Jashin's control. The dark god Jashin created them at the beginning of time until the light gods weakened them and contained them to Earth. These creatures will be key to Jashin's plan to enter this realm. If he's successful then the world will end." Kenshin began by explaining the context of what they were seeing as Masato became increasingly more feral. "I've successfully removed Jashin's grip over Isobu, Gyuki, and Kurama. However, since the purification, Masato has not been able to maintain control. As Evergreen's son, Masato has a stronger connection to her than all other jinchuuriki. When Kurama was given Evergreen's blessing, it seems that it overwhelmed the demon and it's fighting for control with Masato. As such, I suggest that the Hokage select a new Konohagakure shinobi to host the nine tails." If those in the room continued watching through the astral projection lens then they would see Masato roar and release an immense amount of chakra before the projection disappeared. "I've kept Masato here so that he can expend as much energy as possible. My hope is that it'll make the demon transfer safer for all involved. By our projections, he should finally run out of chakra soon." Kenshin looked at Sadayo and recognized that it may be difficult for her to see what was happening to her partner. "Aside from this, he's unharmed and once the demon is out of him he should be able to safely return home." The lightning sage noted as he looked at the other leaders for comment as well.

×TITLE: Sannin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 10】▰【SPEED: 8】▰【AGILITY: 8】▰【ENDURANCE: 10】▰【CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000▰【NATURE CHAKRA: 1,500 || 1,500▰【

Technique Used:

Technique Active:

Active Effects
Byakugan Status:
• Inactive
Tenseigan Status:
• Inactive
Human Sage Mode Status:
• Inactive
Reiken no Michi Status:
• Inactive
Gyuki Transformation Status:
• Inactive
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Piercing Accuracy | The clansman is more proficient than his fellow clan members at striking tenketsu. One's gentle fist application allows them to reduce 1.5 times the amount of chakra spent in a juken strike instead of 1.25. For example, if one spends 100 chakra on a gentle fist technique, the attack robs the target of 150 instead of the 125 normal clansmen would reduce.
▱▰▱ Purest Lineage | The clansman's thoroughbred lineage allows them access to the Byakugan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation. In addition, should they unlock the Tenseigan, they may have 50% less reserves to maintain it than other clan members and may also activate the Tenseigan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation.
▱▰▱ Physical Prowess | The Hyuga gains a [2] point increase in any stat after mastering stage 3 of the gentle fist and another [2] points after mastering stage 6 for a total of [4] rather than [2]. In addition, the Hyuga gains [3] custom slots to be used exclusively for the gentle fist style and [1] taijutsu style slot.
▱▰▱ Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
▱▰▱ Thundering Justice | Lightning-based techniques used by the Hatake are granted a concussive blast in the form of a sonic boom upon impact. This concussive blast has a range of five feet per rank of the parent technique. Those within the area of the blast have a knock-back effect applied if their body rank is lower than the parent technique. In addition, deafness is applied upon impact for two posts.
▱▰▱ Tsunami of Justice | Kenshin gains access to the water element.
▱▰▱ Ionic Blade | The user's bukijutsu and basic combat weapon strikes may be made complex to add their lightning element to the attacks. This causes tiered paralysis on contact equal to the rank of the technique it is paired with.
▱▰▱ Blessings of Valor | As a world-famous hero, you are forever bestowed with an extra reward in arc, timeskip, and guildwide events.
▱▰▱ Short-Circuiting Juken | For an additional amount of chakra that is half of the amount spent for the original technique, Hatake chidori raiton can be applied to complex juken techniques to inject the enemy's body with lightning. The Hatake's chidori raiton inflicts a tier of full-body paralysis that is equivalent to the technique's rank up to the second tier. This paralysis lasts for two posts per rank of the technique at a maximum of six posts. Applying Chidori chakra to the Juken consumes a second offensive activation.
▱▰▱ Storm Sage | Lightning techniques cast while in sage mode and when enhanced by nature chakra burn brighter and inflict a tier of blindness that is equivalent to the technique's rank. This blindness lasts for two posts per rank of the technique at a maximum of six posts.
▱▰▱ Stern Spirit | Reiken no Michi virtue states cost one rank less in stamina to activate and maintain. The stamina cost of the virtue states cannot be reduced beyond this.
▱▰▱ Raijin Drum | While in human sage mode, Kenshin is able to self-korabo one lightning technique, one wind technique, and one water technique into one three-times powerful truth-seeking orb. This consumes the chakra of the three techniques on his nature chakra reserves but only one offensive action. This can only occur once for every three posts.
▱▰▱ Conduction Mastery | Kenshin is able to self-korabo his lightning and water techniques more efficiently by paying 10 less chakra when one raiton and one suiton are combined.
▱▰▱ The Grand Order | Status effects affect the templar by [1] tier lower at a minimum of tier 1 when defending their religion's faithful and their houses of worship. This PA is only obtained by grand templars and is automatically obtained once that title is granted.
▱▰▱ Eye of the Storm | When using techniques or abilities based on the water and-or lighting element, including ranton and other bloodline techniques their rank is increased depending on the proximity to the user. When 20-25 feet from the user, techniques are increased by one rank in strength, when 5-10 feet from the user, techniques are increased by two ranks.
▱▰▱ Conductive Destruction | Ranton users are masters of their elements so one Raiton and one Suiton ninjutsu can be self-Koraboed for only one offensive activation. This ability can only be used once per three posts. If both Raiton and Suiton techniques are used in the same post then they are all reduced by 5 chakra per rank of the technique.

Class Information
First Class: Bukijutsu
▱▰▱ Expert: Rapier → The user has achieved a sense of mastery and focus unlike others and are known as an Expert, a dedicated focus over a weapon they use to near perfection. The shinobi can pick a single weapon, or two if dual wielding, to apply this focus toward with examples such as Katana, Spear, Bows or even Dual Daggers. They acquire a Keystone technique that is unique to them with an additional 2 Custom Techniques derived of this special ability. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information. They gain a [+1] boost to both speed and agility & techniques cost [5] less Chakra and/or Stamina per rank of the technique when wielding attacks with their specialized weapon in attack or defense.
► Signature Style: Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi
Second Class: Bukijutsu
▱▰▱ Mystic Hero → The user has become adept at blending their ninjutsu and bukijutsu. The user is able to cast ninjutsu from their weapon without the use of hand signs by making any flourish or deliberate movement to cast the technique in the direction the weapon is commanded. This requires the same amount of time as the forming of hand signs to cast ninjutsu. They are also able to Korabo 1 ninjutsu and 1 bukijutsu together with varying cool downs for a single activation.
E-D - 0
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3
Third Class: Bloodline
▱▰▱ Blood Knight → Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals. {The Overwhelming Trait does not apply to anything above S} In addition, Blood Knights are able to Korabo bloodline techniques at varying cool downs depending on the technique ranks for a single activation.
E-D - 0
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3
▱▰▱ Dedicated Disciple → A disciple who chooses to specialize in a small number of their class's arts. Limiting themselves to three of their class's styles, granting overwhelming in all three styles up to S Rank. Any additional slots that would be awarded for their class's styles are converted into a 2 point increase in any stats of their choosing. In addition, these masters of their arts are able to have a 1 point increase in their stats cap of 8 making it 9. Styles granted from rewards may be learned but do not carry the overwhelming property and the user is capped out at 5 styles.
► Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi | Tetsunami Ryu | Reiken no Michi

Weapon Specs
Weapon Name: Getsuruitō
Weapon Type: Katana & Rapier [ Reiken Spirit Sword ]
Weapon Size: 38 Inches Total | 30 Inch Blade | 8 Inch Hilt
Style Categorization: Medium Sword
Weapon Weight: 3 lbs
Stat Increase: +2 Speed
Elemental Affinity: Lightning
Description: Getsuruitō (月涙刀, Moon Tear Sword) is a legendary sword that was reworked and merged with the standard-issue Kumogakure Police Department officer rapier commissioned to Kenshin Kosei named Purity. The original form of the sword is a steel and dark blue katana with a bronze crossguard and dragonhead handle. It also has a rapier form that was refined from Purity and is entirely constructed from steel with a dark blue handle and basket hilt. The katana and rapier forms are the same size and constructed of the same materials. Getsuruito was considered a legendary artifact by the people of Seizan as it was wielded by an ancient general. When the rusted blade was awarded by the locals to Kenshin Kosei he discovered that it had the unique ability to merge with and empower one other weapon. When the katana was reworked to its fullest potential it had the abilities of his own weapon in addition to incredible lightning abilities.
Ability Summary:
Righteous Sword of the Sentinel [ Senchineru no Seigi no Ken ] | Rank E | Bloodline | Spiritual
All forms of Hyuuga techniques including the gentle fist can be used through the sword for the 10 posts that this technique is active. This means that strikes involving the blade cause physical damage including stab wounds as well as seal tenketsu points and any other effects of the technique used through the sword. An additional 5 chakra can be applied to the blade to prevent it from causing physical damage from thrusting but instead seal tenketsu points and inflict pain similar to a stab wound in the area struck but slashing attacks can still cause damage. Half the resource cost of techniques from the rapier style of Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi applied allows the technique to carry the tenketsu sealing effects of a same-rank palm strike such as a B-Rank carrying 64 Palms effects. Getsuruito must be in its rapier form to use this ability and 5 chakra can be spent upon activation of this technique to transform it as such. The Righteous Sword of the Sentinel technique has a 10 post duration before necessitating re-activation and costs an E-Rank amount of chakra. The initial activation of this technique consumes an action but all subsidiary abilities of the technique do not.

Smiting Blade of the Night Watch [ Naitō Otchi no Sumittinguburēdo ] | Rank X | Bukijutsu [ Lightning ] | Spiritual
When this technique is activated it crackles violently with night blue lightning for the entire duration. The electricity from the blade also forms bolts of lightning over the body of the user and appears to supercharge them. Whenever the blade is swung or thrust over the duration the user can fire a concentrated blast of ten bolts of lightning to accompany the strike equal to the rank applied but for only half the cost to initiate the technique. Hatake, Raiu, and Sage enhanced lightning can pass through the blade and apply to these lightning bolts. The bolts cause a thunderously deafening sonic boom and can inflict tier 2 burns upon direct contact with the lightning. Additionally, these lightning bolts can be freely applied to all complex bukijutsu for no action cost to smite enemies. The only action cost is when the technique is activated and all subsidiary abilities of the technique do not consume actions and only chakra. This ability can be used in both forms of Getsuruito.

Draconic Sabre of Moon Sundering [ Getsu Sandaringu no Dorakonikku Seibā ] | Rank X | Bukijutsu [ Lightning ] | Complex
This is the original ability of the ancient Getsuruito blade and thus requires the original katana form. 5 chakra can be spent to transform the blade to its original form upon activation of this technique. Crackling and thunderous dark blue lightning can be applied to the katana's edge at any rank and the same lightning can form a dragon head formed from electricity over the body of the user for 10 posts. This allows all spiritual techniques the sword comes into contact with to be slashed through and even cut in half at the same rank despite the complex nature of the technique. For half of the original cost to activate the technique a same-rank spiritual electrical energy slash can be sent out from the slash of the blade. This same cost can be applied to any complex bukijutsu to achieve the same effect. The original 10 post activation of this ability consumes an action but all subsidiary abilities do not.

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

Hurrak

pyrategross

ghostfinch

Tenshuyami

Roy-schach

Rocket Punches

Jenni Deer

Brooy

jake23482

Ichengo Angelus

Novasse

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱Dozens of crows soared through the sky and into the Pale Citadel area. Loosened ebony feathers would fall onto the mountaintops of the Land of Lightning's peninsular border. The crows would drop a scroll to the guards confirming that they were what constituted the Amekage and they were granted entry. They flew over the area and all of the walls before entering the central palace. As everyone took their seats after Satoshi kept them waiting for an hour, the sky guards began shutting the heavy doors of the conference room. As Kenshin began the astral projection, dozens of crows flew through the double doors just before they could be closed. The sky guards stopped closing the doors after feeling whiplash from the quickly flying avians. Caws and the sounds of flapping wings filled the room as Kenshin spoke. "Ahahahahahahahahahaha! Look at him go!" Satoshi's voice filled the room in a bizarre, otherworldly manner as the crows cackled along with him. He was commenting on Masato's image through the astral projection as the crows that flew around the room above everyone's heads would coalesce at Satoshi's seat. In front of the Amegakure insignia, a dark figure began to form. The ebony plumes combined before fully forming the crow sage standing at the table. One of the crows, Yogen, landed on his shoulder and perched himself while the rest constituted his body.

▱▰▱His crow-based body flicker allowed the latecomer kage to appear as soon as he arrived. "Sorry I'm late, everybody! Don't mind me!" Once the presentation ended, Satoshi looked down to see that his right hand was missing. He looked over at one of his crows pecking at a plate placed in front of Unki. He narrowed his eye and snapped his fingers at the crow before pointing at his missing hand. The crow looked up and squawked in worry before obeying. He flew toward Satoshi and formed his right hand before Satoshi dusted his shoulders off and took his seat. His one revealed eye remained fixated on Unki. "Oh hello, Empress Unki! I hope you enjoyed that gift I sent you!" Satoshi cackled with a snort and held his stomach before looking at Sadayo. "Aunt Sadayo, please listen to Kenshin before that demon kills my beloved uncle!" Satoshi shouted playfully before lifting a glass of wine and downing it before filling it with a pour from a small flask of Yorujozo. "Lord Kenshin, I do love what you've done with the place and I'll be fully cooperative. I pinky promise." Satoshi then raised his pinky while looking around the massive Pale Citadel to insinuate a compensating for something joke that his Minister of State originally made and then Sumika said a longer version of. Satoshi took a sip of his night brew and smirked with his blue lips that were permanently stained by his constant imbibing of the violet liquor.

▱▰▱Satoshi glanced over to see Musunde seated at his Iron banner and smirked. "Aye, I don't want there to be any hard feelings between us, Shogun. The Seiryu killed my sweet mother and mass murder is how I cope." Satoshi then threw back the rest of the Yorujozo in his wine glass before wiping his lips and giving Musunde a wicked expression. "Besides, my samurai killing record is rather lazy compared to your father." Yogen then cackled and cawed after Satoshi's cruel joke. "Anyhow, the rest of the slowpoke scallywags from the Rain will be here shortly. I jumped ahead because I just couldn't leave you all waiting any longer." Satoshi filled his glass again and flashed everyone in the room a shark smile. The Amekage had a feeling that he was going to enjoy this Summit.

Enter.

I'm Here

×TITLE: Shodai Amekage】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 08】▰【ENDURANCE: 08】▰【CHAKRA: 3,965 || 5,000】▰【STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【NATURE CHAKRA: 1,500 || 1,500

Technique Used:
Body Flicker Technique [ Shunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank D
The user moves, using chakra to accelerate their movements rapidly. The user vanishes in the blink of an eye, often leaving behind leaves, sand or some other debris behind them that is kicked up from their action. This allows the user to travel instantly up to fifty feet within combat but cannot be used in conjunction with an attack during this action. In combat, this technique is able to be maximally used three times. Alternatively, this can be used to freely escape combat into another topic to another within the subforum. Outside of combat, the user may move the same distance as if escaping combat with this technique.
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱

Active Effects
Sharingan Status:
• Inactive
Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan Status:
• Inactive
Crow Sage Mode Status:
• Inactive
Status Effects:
• None

Active Summons:
▰ Yogen
Rank A | Chakra: 1480 | Stamina: 300

Yogen's Used Techniques:

▰ Akumu
Rank D | Chakra: 390 | Stamina: 300
Str: 0 | Spd: 0 | Agi: 2 | End: 0

Akumu's Used Techniques:

Weapon Specs
Weapon Name: Kagekiken no Gensō [ 歌劇剣 の 幻想, Illusory Opera Sword ]
Weapon Type: Cutlass
Weapon Size: 27 inches long/1 inch wide
Bukijutsu Classification: Medium Blade
Weapon Weight: 3 lbs
Stats Increase: +2 Agility, +2 Speed
Elemental Affinity: Miasma, Fire
Description: Kagekiken no Gensō is a haunted legendary blade that is infamous for "making fictions real" with a three-act drama that is based on illusory genjutsu and manifests as simple games. The first act represents a great hero who embarks on his journey but is forced to confront the darkness of his own psyche and that of his traitorous companions. The second act represents when the hero overcomes the betrayal and hides from the beast he was sent to kill. The third and final act details how the hero slays the beast, defeats the dark forces, and saves the kingdom. All genjutsu manifested by Kagekiken itself are holographic in nature meaning that everyone in its presence who detects the trigger including the wielder is subject to the rules of the play unless they release themselves. All performances are choreographed games meaning that there is a determined fate behind what occurs and it is not a gamble.Kagekiken has a dark blue katana hilt and bronze tsuba that deceptively indicates that it is a katana when sheathed but when unsheathed the blade is revealed to be a cutlass.
Ability Summary:
Act I: The Shadow Game [ Dai Ichi: Kage Gēmu ] | Rank X | Genjutsu [ Miasma ] | Cost [ Spritual ]
Category: Illusory
Primary Sense: Sight
Additional Senses: Touch, Sound
Base Duration: 10 Posts
Upkeep: 20 Chakra
Trigger: Acknowledging Miasma From Blade
Source: Holograms
Status Effect: Insanity
Description: The wielder creates a thick "curtain" of purple miasma generated through the blade. If the miasma is viewed, inhaled, or acknowledged in any other way then they are placed under the rules of Kagekiken's shadow game including the wielder, allies, and enemies alike. The shadow game is that anyone whose shadow is stepped on by another player becomes insane. One tier higher insanity compared to the rank of the genjutsu is applied to those whose shadow was stepped on. Players can hide in their shadow and shrink it down to half its size or grow it to double its size. The shadow of Kagekiken can cut the shadow of another to seemingly cause the same injury on their actual body. Those who lose the shadow game become more insane and susceptible to additional fictions.
Act II. Hide and Seek [ Dai Nii: Kakurenbō ] | Rank X | Genjutsu | Spiritual
Additional Senses: Touch
Trigger: Acknowledging Violet Light From Blade
Source: Holographic
Status Effect: Mental Stress
Description: The cutlass is covered in haunting and blaring violet light that when acknowledged begins the second act of the opera. All players including the user start with the first tier of mental stress. Expending 10 chakra allows violet light to consume any player including the user and opponent to cloak them in invisibility. Using combat actions causes the hider to be revealed. Invisibility does not consume an action so players can weave in and out of invisibility with ease. When a player makes physical contact with another it makes the other player "found" and raises their tier of mental stress by one. The player that reaches the fourth tier of mental stress first loses the game and is affected by genjutsu at [1] sense higher for the rest of the battle.
Act III. Make Believe [ Dai San: Itsuwari ] | Rank X | Genjutsu [ Miasma ] | Spiritual
Additional Senses: Sound, Touch
Trigger: Acknowledging Illusory Fog
Source: Holographic
Status Effect: Insanity
Description: A purple fog (can be substituted for miasma) originates from Kagekiken over the entire area (topix) and acknowledgment of the fog begins the game. Because of the illusionary nature of the fog, it can be blasted away but will cover the area immediately and seems to constantly replace itself. In the fog's denseness, there are passing phantoms of monstrous yokai. While in the fog, players can create [1] X-Ranked monster per post of their own imagination using their own chakra. The created monster can use basic combat attacks against another player's monster. When a player's monster dies a tiered amount of insanity based on the chakra rank of the monster inflicts the creator. If a monster harms a player's body they believe the injuries are real.

Poison Specs
Drug Name: Yorujozo (夜の醸造, Yoru no jōzō, Night Brew)
Drug Type: Poison
Drug Tier: Legendary | Tier 4
Drug Form: Liquid | Gas
Narcotic Description: Yorujozo is a violet alcoholic brew created by the Shadowfoot Tribe of oni who live in the black forest (Kuro Shinrin) of the Land of Fire. These oni are born with gray skin that turns violet from the amount of Yorujozo they consume. Regular consumption of Yorujozo can turn the lips violet while constant intake dyes the body's skin. Yorujozo is highly toxic and hallucinogenic. The Shadowfoot oni consider the liquid sacred because consumption of it gives them otherworldly visions which aid in deciphering prophecies, a central aspect of the tribe's culture. The brew is highly sedative as well and helps the consumer sleep while also delivering the typical effects of alcohol. The brew is made from the inky purple leaves of the black forest's trees. Newborn Shadowfoot oni are fed a single leaf to allow them to consume Yorujozo without harm. Those who ingest this rare leaf become immune to Yorujozo's toxicity while retaining the psychedelic and alcoholic effects. Yorujozo is a viscous liquid of violet coloring that flows like honey and creates illusory fumes. It tastes as foul as ink when it hits the tongue but has a sweet and pleasant taste when swallowed. It can easily be made into gas and applied to miasma techniques. Yorujozo when it poisons a target is highly sedative and reduces speed greatly. It causes insanity and intense hallucinations psychologically. Physically the poison turns the skin violet and necrotic while causing the eyes to shake and is intensely disorienting. The rare black forest leaves that are used to brew this poison can be used as an acutely efficacious antidote.

• Reduces speed by 8.
• Subtracts 160 chakra and stamina from reserves. (If cured immediately, this effect does not apply.)
• Continually Deducts 40 chakra and stamina until cured.
• Because it is an oni brew all status effects are one tier lower in effectiveness against oni:
• Insanity | Tier 4
▱▰▱• Reduces agility by 8 until cured or the insanity-inducing genjutsu is dispelled.
▱▰▱• The caster can add [4] phantasms (sensory hallucinations) to any additional genjutsu until cured or the insanity-inducing genjutsu is dispelled. Cannot go beyond the [5] sense limit.
• Disease | Tier 4
▱▰▱• Bukijutsu and Taijutsu are 1-rank weaker.
▱▰▱• Increase the cost of all techniques by [40].
• Vertigo | Tier 4
▱▰▱• Evasive maneuvers cost [80] additional resource.
▱▰▱• Shunshin can be used but are disoriented and cause the user to end up somewhere else, Shunshin and Kawarimi cause nausea reducing activation and additionally causes the user to fall on the ground.

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Crow Eye | When a young Satoshi looked through the lens of fate to see his prophecy, his right eye was taken as a price. This eye has been nicknamed his "crow eye" because it was cursed by the crow king Yatagarasu in exchange for the prophecy. This crow eye is connected to the eyes of Yogen, the personal summon of Satoshi who has been fate bound to his summoner. Satoshi's crow eye and Yogen's eyes will often glow in unison. The crow eye's appearance is a ghastly violet that glows when it is not covered by an eyepatch. When the sharingan is used through the crow eye it appears to have blackened sclera and glowing purple tomoe and pupils. When the crow eye is in use it causes throbbing headache pain and is more susceptible to blindness. Mangekyo skills used through the crow eye are reduced by [1] use before the blindness status is inflicted. For example, if a technique can be used twice before blindness happens then in the crow eye it could only be used once meaning that the eye goes blind faster. However, the cursed crow eye is maddening when gazed upon as when a genjutsu is cast through it the eye glares with extremely bright violet light and inflicts insanity equal to the rank of the technique.
▱▰▱ Demonic Shroud | When an E-Rank amount of chakra is applied to Satoshi's natural chakra materialization it becomes even more realistic and haunting. Viewing the fog acts as the trigger for genjutsu and counts as eye contact for sharingan genjutsu/hypnosis if his sharingan is active. Alternatively, if no genjutsu is cast then viewing the shroud merely causes first-tier mental stress or insanity. This is not a technique and does not cost an activation.
▱▰▱ Illusory Prowess | This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.
▱▰▱ Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
Illusory Prowess: This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.
▱▰▱ Get Thee Back into the Tempest | Satoshi is granted the wind element.
▱▰▱ Phantom Master | Satoshi is able to add an additional sense to the illusory images created by his signature style of Phantom Slayer and custom techniques based upon it for a maximum of [2] senses. The images are sight-based and thus always have that sense but [2] additional senses like touch and sound can be added.
▱▰▱ Amaterasu’s Cloak | All fire based techniques produced by the Uchiha are considered bloodline techniques.The flames are turned black and fire based techniques are reduced by 5 chakra per rank with a minimum of 5 chakra to be paid for a technique. For each rank of a technique, it's flames burn actively for one post or one additional post if a limit is given.
▱▰▱ Melee Prodigy | The user obtains a [1] point increase to agility while their sharingan is active for each body rank they have obtained. In addition, the user's first physical offensive activation every three posts gains a [1] point increase to speed per rank of their body, also requiring the eyes to be active.
▱▰▱ Mirror Master | Satoshi is able to add an additional sense to the illusory images created by the Mirror Image Art taijutsu style and custom techniques based upon it for a maximum of [2] senses. The images are sight-based and thus always have that sense but [2] additional senses like touch and sound can be added.
▱▰▱ Lore of the Crows | As a crow sage, Satoshi is able to read the ancient written crow language in the crow contract scroll and learn the secrets of their genjutsu. As a result, in combat, non-instance genjutsu cast by Satoshi in combat last for one post longer for no upkeep cost for each actively summoned crow on the battlefield (maximum of 5) as long as he is the contract holder.
▱▰▱ Fanning Flames | The user's fire based techniques may be doubled in size for no additional cost. This does not effect the strength of the user's fire based techniques. In addition, should the user's fire ninjutsu or clan techniques interact with another fire based technique, the user's technique steals one rank of chakra from the opposing technique. If this overpowers the opponents technique, this technique continues on it's path normally.
▱▰▱ Touch of the Boundless | The Uzumaki can create any and all seals, and therefore cast any sealing technique - no matter how intricate or complex - upon a single touch of their palm without handseals. This alternative method for Fuuin must still adhere to the alternative jutsu casting clause as chakra must still be gathered to accomplish a technique as a seal isn't instantly created. In addition, with one-touch and one action, the Uzumaki is able to summon up to three creatures from a contract for only the chakra cost of the highest-ranked creature summoned.
▱▰▱ Holy Conversion | For every RPC converted to the archpriest's religion they gain an endgame reward of their choice. The endgame reward can only be up to 2,000 XP in value. This PA is only obtained by archpriests and is automatically obtained once that title is granted.
▱▰▱ Plunder of the Vagabond | As a globally feared villain, you will forever be able to obtain Endgame perks with only three-quarters of the experience required.

Novasse

NecroPlant

Prince_yureil

Ichengo Angelus

Hurrak

Tenshuyami

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:47 am
User Image

Yazawa Hakuseki
Der Kommissar by Falco

║ CHAKRAx 1,300 / 1,300 x ║ STAMINAx 950 / 950 x ║ XPx 1,700 x ║ RYOx 34,000
Amegakure x N/A x B Rankx Scholar / Ninjutsu

tab Yazawa's attention would turn to Mina, hoping to answer her. "I do speak for Lord Satoshi, but I'm still Interim Minister of State, and hopefully, I'll be raised to the position fully after this. We have our own governing body and I refuse to have it dismantled. So yes I am a diplomat but I'm also an important political figure." He hoped his explanation would satisfy the crimson haired shinobi. "Right, Soga it is then." He'd add before answering both of their questions. "The reason it's a deal with me is because State affairs will be kept separate from Shinobi affairs. I want trade deals for my people, which is indeed all we've talked about. As well as peaceful cooperation with our fellow Hidden Villages."

tab "Anything you need. It could be a favor, a job that needs doing, specific supplies, diplomatic affairs. Anything, you just send correspondence directly to me, Miss Soga. Political deals, trade deals, I even have contacts for wetwork." Yazawa would finish, and any apologies Lady Soga gave would be waved off with a kind smile. As the Hokage made her clone, Mina and the Minister dismounted her puppet. Seeing as it was a clone of Sadayo Soga, and those left around him would be her guards or her lackey, he finally freed a cigarette from his silver clasp. He'd light it and take a deep drag, before ashing it to the side. His crimson eyes watched as the Hokage worked on her make up, in all honesty, he found her to be quite attractive. Even with the lack of eyebrows. When he was introduced as a representative to Coda, he'd smile and give a small nod. He'd watch the real Sadayo walk inside with her entourage, before turning to the clone. "I wish the real you luck in there with Lord Hyuuga, Miss Soga."

tab His attention drifted to the piercing, tattoo, clad lady with the short black hair. He'd reach out and offer his hand. "Yazawa Hakuseki. Interim Minister of State of the Hidden Rain Village." The bat caught his eye, and once he was finished smoking, he'd ash it out on the sole of his shoe, and toss the butt aside. Yazawa would retrieve another piece of paper, this one being black, from his suit jacket. He'd fold it, this way and that. Until finally it was in the shape of a small bat, that he'd offer Coda. "A gift!"

tab His attention would be ripped from her, as the beating of wings. Black Crows were descending upon the Palace. "Well, that's my queue, Miss Soga please do contact me if you need anything, see ya around Bat Girl." He'd head towards the doors, giving the guards information that would be verified by the scroll the crow's dropped to them. He'd make his way to the meeting room. As Yazawa entered, he'd hear Lord Satoshi mention a gift he'd sent the Empress of the Land of Lightning. This was news to him, he only remembered mention of a message. The Amekage was rather boisterous. Every word that poured from his Lord's mouth, was like a hot poker being pressed to the back of his head. He'd made progress with the Leaf, he hoped, but with the wrong careless words he feared Satoshi could undo it all. Every word that came out of his mouth didn't help the Rain's reputation. He wouldn't let it drag on any further. Yazawa's hand moved to the free shoulder of the Amekage, and he leaned in close. The scent of cigarette smoke and tobacco clung to his breath. A whisper, that only those nearest them might be able to make out. "As your Minister of State, I'd suggest limiting your antagonism. I shouldn't have to remind you that Amegakure is not yet in a good state to handle your childish taunting of other world powers. What exactly did you send to the Empress?" Yazawa didn't much care if he'd be lashed out at, he had matters that were more important than his life to handle. But he was out of the loop on the foul gift the Lightning Empress had received. He waited for his Lord's response, with baited breath.

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.
┌──────────────────────────────────────┐
+0 Strength || +2 Speed || + 0 Agility || +0 Endurance

✘║ Activations Used

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || + 0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] ↵

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ]

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] ↵

✘║ Ongoing Techniques

✘║ Combat Passives

NON-COMBAT DATA

✘║ Mission Information
              Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

✘║ Non-Combat Passives

✘║ OOC
              Notes:
              Hurrak

pyrategross

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Kondo Kaicho

Rocket Punches

Roy-schach

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:25 pm
User Image

Miki couldn't really help laugh at Sumika's joke. It was perhaps childish, but it was certainly a reprieve from the seriousness that the shinobi life seemed to carry. Perhaps the timing made the joke even more out of taste, but it still was funny to her. As the Hokage began to speak, her attention turned to the lady. It was the first time she had actually met Sadayo. It felt just as exciting to her as when she met that puppet of hers. No need to apologize Hokage! I'm thankful for you asking me to witness this event!" Miki smiled brightly as spoke with the Hokage. The girl felt that the way Sadayo spoke to Sumika was a little odd. By Sumika's response there was certainly something there that Miki was unaware of nor was she really sure how to respond to Sumika. Though Miki didn't really like the wording much more than Sumika did. There was a feeling of comradeship that she had toward Sumika and she wanted to protect her teammate. "Well if she does, make sure to order the most expensive thing on the menu. She's the hokage after all!" Miki made a half a** attempt at a joke to try and cut some of the tension she felt being put in between the two. Miki was just glad that the Hokage had more to say so she could focus on that instead.

Miki introduced herself to Mina shortly after she had introduced herself. "Nice to meet you Mina." Miki smiled at the girl before she introduced herself to Coda and Yazawa. It was certainly an interesting group of shinobi gathered here today. Especially as more people began to flood into the citadel and to the meeting room. It really wasn't long until the main event began. The Hyuuga who ran the events seemed rather deadly serious to Miki. It was rather intimidating to her. Though the feeling didn't really change much when she looked at many of the other shinobi in the room. The girl certainly felt out of place here. Miki tried to focus on the meeting more than any of the actual people there. It was at least comforting that she knew the Hokage was there and she knew Sumika was plenty strong too. As Masato was unveiled, Miki felt terrible for him. Whatever was happening looked like it had to be painful and if not painful then it had to have been scary. How could Kurama even overwhelm someone as strong as Masato was? Miki only really knew of the tales that people often told of the Jinchuriki and how strong he had been even before Kurama was sealed into him. It all seemed surreal to Miki. "I hope he's okay." Miki said to no one in particular.

User Image

◆¦ CHAKRAx 1,110 / 1,110 x◆¦ STAMINAx 1,120 / 1,120 xx
                ◆¦ Bloodline & Bukijutsux ◆¦ B RANK Genin x◆¦ Senju & Uchiha x ◆¦ Konohagakurex
                ◆¦ EXPx 01,900
                xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                    Mission Title [ Rank ]
                    Mission Info
                    EXP:
                    Ryo:
                    Passive EXP: 5

❖¦ Passives

❖¦ Current Stats
                    ● Strength ► 1
                    ● Speed ► 3
                    ● Agility ► 3
                    ● Endurance ► 1

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used

Hurrak

Roy-schach

pyrategross

Rocket Punches

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:32 pm
User Image
𝔰𝔲𝔪𝔦𝔯𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔥𝔬𝔣𝔲
𝔘𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔡 𝔓ri𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰

|| ||

Quote:
'The Shogun request your presence at for a very impor...' The words echoed in Sumire's head as she received the messenger and the details started to fade. To say that she was not pleased was an understatement. She sat in the carriage, looked completely uncomfortable, and not wanting to be here. When it stopped, she hastily made her way out of the carriage before they could even open the door for her. Stepped onto the stones, she murmured a soft assurance that she was fine as she walked over to the horses for a bit and gently pet them. Maybe on the way back home, she could see if she could ride a horse instead.

She wasn't made for carriage riding.

Musunade had made his way as she kissed on the horses' nuzzle and quickly caught up and stopped when one of the men was not happy with the Shogun's idea of going in. Sumire said nothing as she gently brought her arms to the front of her, her hand rested on top of another. Like a sweet purple flower in the field of meadows. Sumire couldn't blame the man's hesitation; so many samurai had died not too far from here. Silent and graceful in her movements, the mission she had earlier before needed to come here was on her mind. The Mahofu clan was still in turmoil but things were getting better. Most of them do not like the idea of Sumire going off on missions and errands by herself but she gave them no choice in the matter. Curious purple hues glanced the hallways, it was always odd to go into other massive structures that weren't bone-y as hers.

The young female glanced around into the room and did not recognize anyone she had met except that woman that the white-eyed male was talking to. She remembered her when she had visited Konoha once. Not too far from the Hokage was a familiar red-haired female. The memory of their meet in the cemetery was brought up as she closed her eyelids for a moment. The touch when Mina grabbed her arm tingled on her hand briefly. Kept a distance from Musunade as she sat down on his left, figured that Kura-kun was his right-hand man in all this. "I do not like this," Sumire whispered her piece towards Musunade, only for his ears and he would notice how slightly malice her voice was. Leaned away from the Shogun, she crossed her legs and propped her elbow on the arm of the chair to rest her cheek against her fast. Those that would look at the two of them, would possibly notice that Sumire was not close to the Shogun. Her foot on that was on top, bounce slightly while looking around the room and absorbing all the information she can take.

Not too long after her statement, it seemed to get busy all of a sudden. A rather... loud man appeared and she held her breath. She remembered him from the wall. Her other hand that rested on the arm was gripped as nails dug into the arm of the chair. All those deaths and she failed to save them. She remembered to call for help from Konohagakure and they came.. but they couldn't completely help. Sumire started to work on slowing her breathing but the glare she had sent to Satoshi was clear as a blooming flower on a sunny day, she wanted him dead and his head on a silver plate.

|| ||

Land of Iron [ Zaishin ] l Genjutsu Specialist l Scholar l Mahofu Clan
Fuuton l Katon l 2600/2600 Chakra l 2150/2150 Stamina

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:26 pm
User Image
SadayoSoga

|Nidaime Hokage❖|Puppeteer|S+ Rank| Chakra
4,385/4,385 || Stamina 3,215/3,215|Lightning|Water|Earth| Mark of the Ever Beating Heart ❖

ooc: courtesy quote for the Leafies.
Please note Sadayos appearance includes: missing eyebrows, short hair. No ponytails. Burned hands and concealer make up to hide burns!

Hearing Ada reply was like a fresh, spring breeze. As far as first impressions were going, the Lady of the Citadel was sympathetic and cordial. Kenshin was all business. But, really, in a mess of such varied company Sadayo wasn't really thrilled to look or sound like the Jinchuriki's antsy girlfriend to a bunch of strangers. Her reply was hesitant, bashful to admit "Thank you, Lady Hyūga…" Talk about revealing a potential soft spot to manipulate, yeah? Besides, what was she and Masato anyway when it boiled down to spoken sentiments?

Nonetheless, If waiting was ahead of them, Sadayo gestured to her party to take a seat. Kenshin's individual address to the other guests was basically the introduction Sadayo needed. Wanted? It was better than a guessing game for names and such. She recognized- although not right away- only one figure from the previous island summit. Three years had sifted out previous leaders with one who seemed to stay in place. This was an indirect meeting to say the least.

One hour. This one hour might have been the single, longest hour to date that Sadayo sat through. This one hour where the step between sating her obsession and discontent was riding on the choice to wait for some angsty little no-show! What several hours she once put up while gritting her teeth in agonizing pain for childbirth was feeling like nothing compared to this.

Goodness, even the Shogun was taking his own prompt arrival seriously. It was odd how she couldn’t bring herself to greet him. Their previous encounter was on unusual pretenses concerning cultural going-ons that Sadayo even roped her own father into. Odds, while slim, were that her reluctance was rooted in one foiled assassination attempt or if this was the opportunity to discuss the yellow oval on her left palm. Although, really, for one who couldn’t keep her idle fingers off the yellow mark Sadayo still managed to invest herself in other distractions. After, she assured herself. They could discuss anything after.

Kenshin spoke and Sadayo looked up. She was tuning into every syllable with her sights following his motion of his introduction with a stone cold solid stare soundly static against down seated sensations like a rising knot in her gut and pins sticking in her shoulders. Sadayo's yellowed sights didn't steer clear of Kenshin until a projection flickered to light. She took a breath and held it. Sensations of poking pins and needles were traded off for a startling rattle set to trickle along her spine. That wasn't her Masato, was it? Her Masato could boast prosperity throughout a rough, yet working relationship with the fox. Her Masato could burn brilliantly in the spotlight with Kurama and shove aside all disagreements for harmonious teamwork. Instead, wrath incarnate was bound up in unflattering, perfect feral fury.

It was awful. On another breath, Sadayo could feel her anger and anxieties plummet making way for distress and a numbing shock. Her sights couldn’t escape the raving beast boxed up below her feet. Fear, even, was brewing beneath an aching wide-eyed stare. Mouth scantily agape and brow crumpling. Her prized, stoic facade was discarded for the pining of a certain someone she couldn’t restore with warmth and endearing captivation.
Anything but happiness to see her raging mountain man again. Together, her own array of hidden burns and lacerations afflicting her were rightfully paling in comparison. It was hard to figure out what to think in the face of shock and some stark reminder that this suffering, strapping young show off had stolen her heart.

Well. Then the crows. Satoshi’s laughter haunting the room beside his birds’ hearty cawing. The projection then seemed to splinter as Masato and Kurama thundered a ferocious cry. It was astounding that the sealers could keep him contained. Sadayo blinked and swapped her attention back to Kenshin. Her will to speak diminished. In light of how selfish she was and facing the reality that she couldn’t think of a single thing to quell the beast. This was an incident the Fire Shadow didn’t want or initially feel the village would have to suddenly be prepared for.

Her jaw did move, however. As if Sadayo clearly had something she wanted to say but was immensely caught off guard and couldn’t. At the very least, the woman’s exterior softened and her sights panned onto the blue tablecloth. There wasn’t a successor appointed. Was it wrong to feel that Masato hadn’t readily been in need of a successor? He seemed completely content (among capable) fulfilling his roles as a teacher, leader, and father with Kurama in his pocket. In all, being completely on top of this issue herself and having fully prepared back-up in the wings wasn’t entirely considered. They were paying for it. The Fire Shadow was paying for it.

Sadayo’s attention honed back in with the belated guest pulled himself together and had the spine to shout out her name beside a mundane title. She nearly had enough grip to correct him but Satoshi’s wisecrack was not the spine-chilling ghost story she needed to hear. She turned her head and gave the boy a hard look. A hushed breath carried a faint retort. No. A lingering thought from earlier finally getting its ugly answer. "You're his child?“You’re Sanday-" The thought was incomplete. Satoshi was grown. She couldn’t spare a glance to his eyes on the whim Satoshi inherited something profoundly dangerous. Eying his shoulders, arms, until looking away entirely. “But you’re-” The age difference between Satoshi, his father, and the littlest Umechika waiting at home was all wrong. But you’re so old? One way or another, Sadayo frankly had to get a grip on herself and figure out the specifics of matters more pressing than questioning schisms and family trees. The little details nagging her as the Fire Shadow looked at the empty center of the table. He didn’t tell me.

A gave a dismissive flick of her wrist and waved Satoshi off. All she needed, or managed rather, was a deep breath. No. Just shut up. Shut up. I need to think. .

tab
tab
Ephemeral Ozymandias

pyrategross

Roy-schach

Kondo Kaicho

Brooy

Rocket Punches

Ichengo Angelus

Quote:

Quote:

◄ 雷║﹁The Land of Lightning﹂