Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Ultrabord: Ultrabord's Gallery Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:02 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Thank you. Working on the OOC Gallery a bit before the Thanksgiving Dinner starts which is about 2-3 hours on my end.
Anyway, when we get to the next day in the RP, I'm sure it will be fun.

Speaking of which, I didn't have time to look at the Dream Weavers Adventurer & Noble Roster since I was busy with other things such as Countdown to Christmas Shopping, Decorating, Thanksgiving, Gift Wrapping, watching Christmas DVDs and leaving a Christmas Card running in the background with no music (since I would turn it off and leave the animations playing).

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
= 11-25
Afternoon... 5 Weeks to go until 2022 is over.
I forgot to mention that November 2022 was also the 30th Anniversary of Sonic 2 for Genesis. So for the next few days, It'll be Thanksgiving leftovers on my end and clean up so there's plenty of room for Christmas Decorating.

Once the Decorating is completed, the First Presents under the tree and stockings can be placed, but this is going to take some time of course.

yeah, hello. I shopped today, got some stuff for sale because it's Black Friedough today (bad puns lol). Chocolate bars and one or two other things from local job lots (we have two for some reason, extra variety), a couple small Christmas gift items from craft store, some eyeshadow because the makeup store has a good bathroom and decent wifi LOL.

It's not easy to find good gifts for my family because we don't need much stuff, small gifts are fine and I'll try to make a Christmas card for my parents as well. We actually left our artificial Christmas tree up all year, which is hilarious but just a little lazy and gets in the way a bit. It's nice that you're preparing for Christmas anyway; we also have some leftover turkey here from Thanksgiving, I think lots of people have leftovers.

as for roleplay, I think I'll maybe pick up one mermaid princess roleplay topic again, as for which one I'm not sure right now, maybe the first one with Paige and Hugo though because honestly I have more developed personalities and bios for them.

Sweet. The Second Desk Tree I have is an Artificial one as it already comes with the Christmas Lights. I was watching some Christmas Specials all day, Alpha's Magical Christmas & Earthworm Jim.

For the Christmas OOC Gallery, I found some images of some Fluffy Puff Marshmallows. Fluffy Puff Marshmallows featuring Marshie is from the 2000s that's featured on Homestar Runner (That and they've made a Trogdor Board Game earlier).

When I continue Christmas Shopping, I maybe on and off during that time on my end. Other than that, I was able to get the decorations out on my end which would be put up later since 2023 will soon be upon us in 5 Weeks.

= 11-29-2022
Kids WB during the Mid 1990s had a Catchy Sign Off Song called "That's All We Got" which was sung before the WB Network aired its Sitcoms for the Evening. Anyway, I look tried after doing some Christmas Decorating Upstairs & playing the Christmas 2022 Event on Caravan Stories.

While I was decorating, I was playing the Computer Christmas 1986 Animation and Sonic Christmas Blast while I worked. So I had a busy day on my end today.
ah yes, Christmas shopping. I bought a couple small gifts for my brother today, loungewear that he can wear at home/as pajamas. also some other things on sale/clearance, there was still some Halloween party favor things that were literally 90% off so I can save those for next year's kids.

I wasn't feeling great, maybe I have a minor cold, so I didn't do much else. had to sanitize my hands extra.

on the bright side, I spent more time than necessary making avatars and yesterday I actually got 3rd place in the premium gcash avatar contest (you can enter up to once a week for free) so now I'm sitting on a thousand gcash which I'll save until next time they have good deals on limited avatar items (sadly I missed the Black Friday weekend deals on Gaia.)

Congrats on your 3rd Place win in the avatar contest & get better soon.
For Caravan Stories Colosseum, I hope to win 2nd Place soon & as for the Duel Colosseum, I hope to win 6th Place.

Anyway, I may think about what to reply as Kendall since its night at the moment.

Other than that, tomorrow starts December 2022 on my end, meaning some Christmas Modes on some old games are activated such as Nights Into Dreams & Tyrian Original and 2000 Versions, stuff like that.

I kinda just slept crappy because my body went into high-endorphin mode in the wee hours in the morning, I've been recovering fine though, thanks.

As for the character you posted the image for here, he looks way older than 15- I thought he was more like 20 years old until I read the recent bio in your character topic. Also, to me, 14-16 years old is really young, I didn't feel that young when I WAS that age but I wasn't mature enough to be in a romantic relationship at that age personally, lol. That's why I prefer to make my characters closer to college/university age, I have some 16-17 year old characters, but most of the people who roleplay on Gaia are in their 20s and 30s and some are even middle-aged so to me, it would make more sense to also have some slightly older characters (18-25ish range.)

I did some searches for images of male adventurers as best as I can.
Thanks for the present avatar item, I'll see what I can do it later...

Anyway, on PS Plus, Mass Effect Legendary Trilogy is on its way, hopefully to Essentials, Deluxe, Extra or Premium. I'll find out tomorrow when December 2022's PS Plus Lineup is shown.

I may get up early to continue Christmas Shopping this weekend & tomorrow it's going be cold outside
I may work on the second Avalar Nation of Ivalice, Summer Forest, later on.
But first, I have to work on the rest of the Dream Weavers Roster which may take some time. Brb

= 12-1-2022
I did some yard work on my end a bit by picking up fallen leaves and put putting them into the trash. Other than that, the countdown to Christmas has started.
So I may get up early tomorrow to continue shopping. In the meantime, I did the dailies on Caravan Stories for today, so I may watch a Christmas Episode or a Movie that I may have on my end.

I have some OOC Games to play if you would like to join in such as Balloon Pop, Ring Toss, etc, bord.

= 12-2-2022
I saw the DOS Games Show End of 2022 Update video on YT. Here's what's happening. Its Shovelware Diggers Side Series may end around Episode 300 by April. On Shovelware Diggers, they talk about the Softkey Shareware 2000 Hit Games 2-Disc Set. I wonder what that Pixelmusement's Next Side Series is going to be...

I also did some Christmas Shopping on my end. 2 More Santa bags for later use. Anyway, at the shopping center, inside the game store, they have one of those Gashapon Machine or Japanese Capsule Machines.
You know, the ones where you buy a token, place it inside the machine then turn the handle and hope for the best prize capsule.

Well, its around $3 to buy a capsule of one's choice. After buying one, the cashier would use the Capsule Cabinet Key to Unlock the Capsule Machine then let the person choose a Capsule from it directly.
Each Capsule is a Surprise.
Last Time, I got a Waddle Dee from the Kirby Capsule. I wonder what inside the Capsule this year being the Space Jam 2 Capsule...

Opening the Japanese Miniature Figurine Capsule is the Tricky Part. You need to follow the arrows on how to open it as it has 3 closed locks. First, open the middle part then look for the 2 arrows on the side to open it by pushing both sides of the capsule to open the Japanese Capsule to get the Miniature Figurine.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:27 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Sweet. The Second Desk Tree I have is an Artificial one as it already comes with the Christmas Lights. I was watching some Christmas Specials all day, Alpha's Magical Christmas & Earthworm Jim.

For the Christmas OOC Gallery, I found some images of some Fluffy Puff Marshmallows. Fluffy Puff Marshmallows featuring Marshie is from the 2000s that's featured on Homestar Runner (That and they've made a Trogdor Board Game earlier).

When I continue Christmas Shopping, I maybe on and off during that time on my end. Other than that, I was able to get the decorations out on my end which would be put up later since 2023 will soon be upon us in 5 Weeks.

= 11-29-2022
Kids WB during the Mid 1990s had a Catchy Sign Off Song called "That's All We Got" which was sung before the WB Network aired its Sitcoms for the Evening. Anyway, I look tried after doing some Christmas Decorating Upstairs & playing the Christmas 2022 Event on Caravan Stories.

While I was decorating, I was playing the Computer Christmas 1986 Animation and Sonic Christmas Blast while I worked. So I had a busy day on my end today.
ah yes, Christmas shopping. I bought a couple small gifts for my brother today, loungewear that he can wear at home/as pajamas. also some other things on sale/clearance, there was still some Halloween party favor things that were literally 90% off so I can save those for next year's kids.

I wasn't feeling great, maybe I have a minor cold, so I didn't do much else. had to sanitize my hands extra.

on the bright side, I spent more time than necessary making avatars and yesterday I actually got 3rd place in the premium gcash avatar contest (you can enter up to once a week for free) so now I'm sitting on a thousand gcash which I'll save until next time they have good deals on limited avatar items (sadly I missed the Black Friday weekend deals on Gaia.)

For Caravan Stories Colosseum, I hope to win 2nd Place soon & as for the Duel Colosseum, I hope to win 6th Place.

Anyway, I may think about what to reply as Kendall since its night at the moment.

Other than that, tomorrow starts December 2022 on my end, meaning some Christmas Modes on some old games are activated such as Nights Into Dreams & Tyrian Original and 2000 Versions, stuff like that.

I kinda just slept crappy because my body went into high-endorphin mode in the wee hours in the morning, I've been recovering fine though, thanks.

As for the character you posted the image for here, he looks way older than 15- I thought he was more like 20 years old until I read the recent bio in your character topic. Also, to me, 14-16 years old is really young, I didn't feel that young when I WAS that age but I wasn't mature enough to be in a romantic relationship at that age personally, lol. That's why I prefer to make my characters closer to college/university age, I have some 16-17 year old characters, but most of the people who roleplay on Gaia are in their 20s and 30s and some are even middle-aged so to me, it would make more sense to also have some slightly older characters (18-25ish range.)

Anyway, on PS Plus, Mass Effect Legendary Trilogy is on its way, hopefully to Essentials, Deluxe, Extra or Premium. I'll find out tomorrow when December 2022's PS Plus Lineup is shown.

I may get up early to continue Christmas Shopping this weekend & tomorrow it's going be cold outside
But first, I have to work on the rest of the Dream Weavers Roster which may take some time. Brb

= 12-1-2022
I did some yard work on my end a bit by picking up fallen leaves and put putting them into the trash. Other than that, the countdown to Christmas has started.
So I may get up early tomorrow to continue shopping. In the meantime, I did the dailies on Caravan Stories for today, so I may watch a Christmas Episode or a Movie that I may have on my end.

I have some OOC Games to play if you would like to join in such as Balloon Pop, Ring Toss, etc, bord.

= 12-2-2022
I saw the DOS Games Show End of 2022 Update video on YT. Here's what's happening. Its Shovelware Diggers Side Series may end around Episode 300 by April. On Shovelware Diggers, they talk about the Softkey Shareware 2000 Hit Games 2-Disc Set. I wonder what that Pixelmusement's Next Side Series is going to be...

I also did some Christmas Shopping on my end. 2 More Santa bags for later use. Anyway, at the shopping center, inside the game store, they have one of those Gashapon Machine or Japanese Capsule Machines.
You know, the ones where you buy a token, place it inside the machine then turn the handle and hope for the best prize capsule.

Well, its around $3 to buy a capsule of one's choice. After buying one, the cashier would use the Capsule Cabinet Key to Unlock the Capsule Machine then let the person choose a Capsule from it directly.
Last Time, I got a Waddle Dee from the Kirby Capsule. I wonder what inside the Capsule this year being the Space Jam 2 Capsule...

Opening the Japanese Miniature Figurine Capsule is the Tricky Part. You need to follow the arrows on how to open it as it has 3 closed locks. First, open the middle part then look for the 2 arrows on the side to open it by pushing both sides of the capsule to open the Japanese Capsule to get the Miniature Figurine.
idk about the game stuff since I haven't played that before. not big on chance capsules since I'd rather know what I'm getting, unless it was guaranteed to be something I didn't already have.

OOC games might be fun, if they're the fairly simple ones, last year's ring toss/balloon pop games were nice.  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:41 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

= 11-29-2022

= 12-1-2022

= 12-2-2022

idk about the game stuff since I haven't played that before. not big on chance capsules since I'd rather know what I'm getting, unless it was guaranteed to be something I didn't already have.

OOC games might be fun, if they're the fairly simple ones, last year's ring toss/balloon pop games were nice.

Sounds like fun. I didn't know there was Japanese Miniature Chance Capsules on my end, since those are a rare sight in the US.
As for the Balloon Pop & Ring Toss Games for Christmas 2022, they're open at the moment.

I may make new Regular OOC Carnival Games for 2023 once 2022 is finished, considering it will soon be the end of the year after Christmas.
You'll find the Balloon Pops & Ring Toss Games, just to name a few in the OOC Carnival Games Section.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:17 pm
CrystBalfast

Sounds like fun. I didn't know there was Japanese Miniature Chance Capsules on my end, since those are a rare sight in the US.
As for the Balloon Pop & Ring Toss Games for Christmas 2022, they're open at the moment.

I may make new Regular OOC Carnival Games for 2023 once 2022 is finished, considering it will soon be the end of the year after Christmas.
You'll find the Balloon Pops & Ring Toss Games, just to name a few in the OOC Carnival Games Section.
yeah I'll try to remember to play the games more than a couple days.
today I went to a (lunchtime) dinner party at a restaurant because my dad's nerdy nerd friends (they like historical artifacts and stuff, especially old bottles) have one every year, so that was fun- good food, a couple small free gift prizes, talking to random people.  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:34 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

today I went to a (lunchtime) dinner party at a restaurant because my dad's nerdy nerd friends (they like historical artifacts and stuff, especially old bottles) have one every year, so that was fun- good food, a couple small free gift prizes, talking to random people.

Cool. I did some Stocking Stuffer shopping on my end & got some Vitamin Waters.

Anyway, I started watching an Episode of The Office called Christmas Party and its really funny since its a Season 2 Episode. Michael Scott really liked his iPod in that episode.
Other than that, I did some decorating the tree and started putting presents under it.

12-6-2022 Update
I checked the PSN Monthly games and Mass Effect Trilogy is part of December 2022 PSN Essentials along with Bio Mutant. I also got the Hololive Title on Caravan Stories for doing that Crossover Event during its Christmas 2022 Event.
Hopefully, tomorrow starts the Disney Christmas Week on Wheel of Fortune on ABC

Ultrabord

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:18 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Anyway, I started watching an Episode of The Office called Christmas Party and its really funny since its a Season 2 Episode. Michael Scott really liked his iPod in that episode.
Other than that, I did some decorating the tree and started putting presents under it.

12-6-2022 Update
I checked the PSN Monthly games and Mass Effect Trilogy is part of December 2022 PSN Essentials along with Bio Mutant. I also got the Hololive Title on Caravan Stories for doing that Crossover Event during its Christmas 2022 Event.

Ultrabord
I've only seen the first season of The Office since they had it at the local library. idk, some parts were funny, some parts were just really terrible lol. Although I'm sure the first season had a low budget when they made it, and I saw a later episode on an airplane TV once that I liked.

Our tree is already up, because... we never took it down rofl just a few ornaments to fix and put back up for us.

I went and got some exercise today, was kinda cranky for a while, now I'm resting and it's better, mostly been posting for platinum and buying more avatar junk in the marketplace.

yesterday, I started making some more mermaid/merman characters for potential future roleplay, a prince and a princess who came from distant waters and of course they would end up traveling to the ocean near Ivalice (there aren't NEARLY enough darker-skinned merfolk characters anywhere so the merman has darker skin, the mermaid looks a bit more Asian but she has pink eyes because unpigmented eyes are also super rare.)
User Image User Image  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:52 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

12-6-2022 Update

Ultrabord
I've only seen the first season of The Office since they had it at the local library. idk, some parts were funny, some parts were just really terrible lol. Although I'm sure the first season had a low budget when they made it, and I saw a later episode on an airplane TV once that I liked.

Our tree is already up, because... we never took it down rofl just a few ornaments to fix and put back up for us.

I went and got some exercise today, was kinda cranky for a while, now I'm resting and it's better, mostly been posting for platinum and buying more avatar junk in the marketplace.

yesterday, I started making some more mermaid/merman characters for potential future roleplay, a prince and a princess who came from distant waters and of course they would end up traveling to the ocean near Ivalice (there aren't NEARLY enough darker-skinned merfolk characters anywhere so the merman has darker skin, the mermaid looks a bit more Asian but she has pink eyes because unpigmented eyes are also super rare.)
User Image User Image

I wonder what their names are & how old they are...
Anyway, I have to get off soon. Have a good night. I also got rid of an old TV Microscope Box I had for over 22 years as I looked at the box and it was dated 1999.
As for the mermaid princess & merman prince, they're from the Pacific Ocean?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:34 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

User Image User Image

Anyway, I have to get off soon. Have a good night. I also got rid of an old TV Microscope Box I had for over 22 years as I looked at the box and it was dated 1999.
I think the mermaid is from the Pacific ocean, the merman probably from the Mediterranean sea. The mermaid princess is probably around 20 years old and her name is Shaesa, and the merman prince is about 18 and I'm not sure what his name is yet.

CrystBalfast
Evening, bord. Nice mermaid avatar.

I was working on the OOC Gallery a bit and saw some Videos on the Blaster Pal Trilogy.

The Blaster Pal Trilogy contains 3 Games from the 1990s being Math, Reading & Science Baster Jr (Ages 4-6). In Math Blaster Jr, I counted 12 Medals which means the game has 3 Playthroughs, Reading Blaster has 15 Medals and every 3 Medals unlocks a harder route which has a total of 5 Playthroughs. Finally, Science Blaster Jr has 3 Playthroughs meaning a total of 9 Medals.
This was 1996 for Windows 95 Computers.

Other than that, it was slow cooker night while I had Regular Chicken Noodle Soup since it was raining outside
Yeah the new mermaid OC is my avatar this time, I found the perfect pink mermaid item for the tail. anyway I went grocery shopping today, got fried chicken patties for dinner, along with some Italian style rice balls (arancini) with mushroom and cream filling that I got last week.  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:16 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

User Image User Image

I think the mermaid is from the Pacific ocean, the merman probably from the Mediterranean sea. The mermaid princess is probably around 20 years old and her name is Shaesa, and the merman prince is about 18 and I'm not sure what his name is yet.

CrystBalfast

I was working on the OOC Gallery a bit and saw some Videos on the Blaster Pal Trilogy.

The Blaster Pal Trilogy contains 3 Games from the 1990s being Math, Reading & Science Baster Jr (Ages 4-6). In Math Blaster Jr, I counted 12 Medals which means the game has 3 Playthroughs, Reading Blaster has 15 Medals and every 3 Medals unlocks a harder route which has a total of 5 Playthroughs. Finally, Science Blaster Jr has 3 Playthroughs meaning a total of 9 Medals.

Other than that, it was slow cooker night while I had Regular Chicken Noodle Soup since it was raining outside
Yeah the new mermaid OC is my avatar this time, I found the perfect pink mermaid item for the tail. anyway I went grocery shopping today, got fried chicken patties for dinner, along with some Italian style rice balls (arancini) with mushroom and cream filling that I got last week.

Cool. What does Shaesa's human outfits look like along with the merman prince's human outfits? In the meantime, I moved some things around in the OOC Game Gallery, images of Gold, Silver and Bronze Medals for the GUTS OOC Games in the Extreme Arenas.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:36 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

User Image User Image

CrystBalfast

Cool. What does Shaesa's human outfits look like along with the merman prince's human outfits? In the meantime, I moved some things around in the OOC Game Gallery, images of Gold, Silver and Bronze Medals for the GUTS OOC Games in the Extreme Arenas.
I only have one human outfit, but I also have the images in between where they're underwater but have legs. the human outfits I made so far are the Arabian Nights themed ones; I'll be making one more outfit for each of them later, and figuring out a name for the guy (I was originally thinking Sheldon because it sounds like shell but I'm not sure it's a princely name, but I might just use that after all.)
User Image User Image  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:55 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

User Image User Image

CrystBalfast

I only have one human outfit, but I also have the images in between where they're underwater but have legs. the human outfits I made so far are the Arabian Nights themed ones; I'll be making one more outfit for each of them later, and figuring out a name for the guy (I was originally thinking Sheldon because it sounds like shell but I'm not sure it's a princely name, but I might just use that after all.)
User Image User Image

Okay. I was watching Wheel of Fortune on ABC. Its Disney Christmas Week.
While I was watching Wheel's Disney Christmas Week on TV, I solved the Speed Up Puzzle before the Players on the show did.
Sometimes, I would try to solve the puzzle before the players do when I watch that show.
The Speed Up Round Clue was Movie Title = "The Mighty Ducks"

= 12-9-2022
I was looking on YouTube and found out that a Successor to Crash Bash is on its way for the PS4/PS5! It's called Crash Team Rumble. I loved CTR and Crash Bash when I used to play the Demo Versions on the PS1 since they came with Spyro 2-3 as an Unlockable Demo Code you would enter at the Title Screen. Crash Team Rumble is said to come out by Spring of next year.

I used to play CTR Nitro for a while then the game stopped doing QOL Support/Quality of Life Updates. It was a fun Mario Kart like game for a while.
When Crash Team Rumble comes out, I bet its going to be a fun game.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:46 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

CrystBalfast

User Image User Image

While I was watching Wheel's Disney Christmas Week on TV, I solved the Speed Up Puzzle before the Players on the show did.
Sometimes, I would try to solve the puzzle before the players do when I watch that show.

= 12-9-2022
I was looking on YouTube and found out that a Successor to Crash Bash is on its way for the PS4/PS5! It's called Crash Team Rumble. I loved CTR and Crash Bash when I used to play the Demo Versions on the PS1 since they came with Spyro 2-3 as an Unlockable Demo Code you would enter at the Title Screen. Crash Team Rumble is said to come out by Spring of next year.

I used to play CTR Nitro for a while then the game stopped doing QOL Support/Quality of Life Updates. It was a fun Mario Kart like game for a while.
I never really played Mario Kart or similar games, since as a small kid I was terrible at driving games. Anyway I was just working today, not as many games and online things. Also, it seems that your post goes next in the roleplay  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:00 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

User Image User Image

= 12-9-2022

I never really played Mario Kart or similar games, since as a small kid I was terrible at driving games. Anyway I was just working today, not as many games and online things. Also, it seems that your post goes next in the roleplay

Okay. I finished Final Fight with a score of 2 Million Points earlier & that was in a Normal Game Mode. I didn't do the Challenges in the game being Score, Timed or Special yet on Capcom Arcade.

Anyway, I saw Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol on DVD. If Cartoon Kablooey was still on Nickelodeon, it would be shown at Christmas Time as part of Cartoon Kablooey's Christmas Edition.
Cartoon Kablooey was a show on Nickelodeon from 1990 to 1995

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:34 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

User Image User Image

= 12-9-2022

Okay. I finished Final Fight with a score of 2 Million Points earlier & that was in a Normal Game Mode. I didn't do the Challenges in the game being Score, Timed or Special yet on Capcom Arcade.

Anyway, I saw Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol on DVD. If Cartoon Kablooey was still on Nickelodeon, it would be shown at Christmas Time as part of Cartoon Kablooey's Christmas Edition.

what fun, a Nick show that stopped airing when I was a newborn baby. LOL. If I was ten years older who knows, maybe I would've seen it, maybe not because we didn't watch that channel when I was a kid, although I think we got it. I grew up on PBS (Providence Broadcast Station) and similar channels with little kids shows because I have little siblings and when they were old enough to watch TV, we had to keep watching G-rated stuff. I didn't even care until I was old enough to watch TV by myself, and I watched shows for younger kids even in high school (Total Drama, first two seasons of Lab Rats on Disney XD, sometimes Spongebob since that one DID last forever.)  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:01 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
User Image User Image

= 12-9-2022

what fun, a Nick show that stopped airing when I was a newborn baby. LOL. If I was ten years older who knows, maybe I would've seen it, maybe not because we didn't watch that channel when I was a kid, although I think we got it. I grew up on PBS (Providence Broadcast Station) and similar channels with little kids shows because I have little siblings and when they were old enough to watch TV, we had to keep watching G-rated stuff. I didn't even care until I was old enough to watch TV by myself, and I watched shows for younger kids even in high school (Total Drama, first two seasons of Lab Rats on Disney XD, sometimes Spongebob since that one DID last forever.)

Evening, bord. I looked at the Nick Knacks Episode of Wild & Crazy Kids. Its reruns were long than Pinwheel's Rerun time. I also did some last minute shopping as well so I was busy earlier this morning. All that's left is the Gift Wrapping since Christmas Eve is next week and in 2 Weeks, Christmas Day.

= 12-16-2022 Update
Evening, bord. I was playing Diablo 2, almost done with the second class and moving on to the Third character class.

The other night, Sonic Prime premiered on Netflix, I didn't see it yet or The Cuphead Show. The Cuphead Show has a Vintage Art Style from the Golden Age of Animation. Knights of the Zodiac is getting a Live Action Movie based on the animated show on Cartoon Network.

So plenty has happened today for me, other than watching The Office NBC Christmas Party, Sonic Christmas Blast & Alpha's Magical Christmas.
I also had some presents to wrap as well.

= 12-19-2022
When I saw Road to the Extreme Arena Global GUTS a long time ago. I can imagine that The Hard Difficulty Super Aggro Crag version of the Extreme Arena took plenty of time to make which was 1995-1996...
5 Miles of Lumber
400 Gallons of Paint
25,000 Feet of Electrical Wiring Cable containing 330,000 Watts of Light
That took over 150 People & 6 Weeks to build inside a Sound Stage in Orlando.
The Swimming Pool held 21,000 Gallons of Water

Teams use up to 18,000 Feet of Elastic Cable, while 1,200 People arrive to watch every show live and the Super Aggro Crag being the Hardest Crag Mountain stood up to 30 Feet Tall.

I can see why these GUTS shows mean by "Don't try this at home" since all the players on that show wear safety equipment and are guided by a Stunt Team at all times.

I watched the show GUTS when I was younger and it was fun, I got to cheer on the Blue Team sometimes in hopes they take home the gold but all of the players on that shows are winners since they do the best they can to get the highest score.

= 12-28-2022
Evening, bord. I finished the Sonic Frontiers Tutorial and cleared Stage 1-1's Vault Keys. Anyway, I'm playing Ninja Turtles 3 NES & reached the Technodrome.

Other than that, I watched my TMNT DVD today and it was fun. Besides that, I didn't watch The Flintstones 1994 Movie DVD yet but maybe later on along with The Office NBC Seasons 3-4 when the time comes after Season 2.

I also started taking down some Christmas Decorations in my room as all that's left to be put away in the bedroom is the Christmas Tree.  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff