Welcome to Gaia! ::

The call of Heisros (A work in progress)

Back to Guilds

Roleplay in a future where man kind is endandered, Pandora's Box has opened and civilization has fallen 

Tags: Roleplay 

Reply The call of Heisros (A work in progress)
Grandline- Area 1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:18 am
Snow sighed finally being set down. "From the blurs i was able to see this place looked nice so I do not mind staying here." Snow would say as Marlon handed over the voucher. "Don't worry big guy I am sure you will get your mojo back once we get some food in ya."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:34 pm
"Nah, not up for that kind of good time", Marlon replied at Mojo as he waited on the lady to tell them what rooms they would be using.  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 6:53 am
the lady smiled at Marlon having taken the voucher allowing her hand to remain on his for an extended period of time. "Choose which ever rooms you like gentlemen none of the rooms lock, but don't worry I'll be sure to keep a veerry close eye on you boys." With the the lady took her hand back and waved at the Jacks politely

Snow slightly weirded out by the receptionist turns waiting for Marlon before returning upstairs to claim a room. "Well she sure was friendly huh?" Snow would ask Marlon sarcastically  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:58 pm
"I am reminded of my Grandpappy, he had two saying's for this, one was something about a Spider's nest and the other was making sure to not put something into Crazy", Marlon replied to Snow after she had left, though at this point, he was sure she might have just been out of sight, "I did see a nice bed though that I could stretch out on, so callin dibs that on that".  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:27 pm
Snow nodded in agreement. "Look if you found a bed thats legit the size of your massive bulk then by all means take it and enjoy and nice sleep for once. As for myself I am thinking I will take one of the smaller rooms near the back had a nice single bed which would be perfect since I don't roll around much." Snow would say as he seperates from Marlon to take a room farther back as he puts his stuff down in the room so exploring the town will be more relaxing with out having to carry all of his crap  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:07 pm
As Marlon had brought nothing with him but the clothes on his back, he moved to take another peak around town, figuring to get an idea of where things were while they were here.  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:31 pm
Having put everything down Snow went down and in to town he remembered seeing a larger tent farther in to town that he wanted to check out. Upon arriving closer to the tent it can be seen that its a circus tent with attractions around it would seem like this is a popular attraction since the crowd is rather large near the entrance. Snow got closer to see what the commotion was about only to learn that the ring leader a rather Jovial lass given the situation was trying to let the crowd down easy that is until she spots Snow among the masses and begins pushing her way through the people to get to him.

With a smile on her face she loudly proclaims. "Worry not good people the show will go on thanks to" She grabs and raises one of Snows arms. "This lad right here our replacement trapise artist arrived on time worry not my good people we will see you soon." The small lady with mighty for her size as she managed to drag Snow in to the tent before letting him go."

Snow remained silent to try and not get the crowd riled up so now that they were inside he was given a moment to finally speak. "Alright whats the big deal lying to the people like that I don't know you nor did you even ask me to help I dislike it when people assume I will do things for them so now would be the time to speak up." The Jovial lady ever smiling starts by apologizing before continuing "Sorry about that lad I only singled you out cause I can tell you know your stuff in terms of agility. Going by your bodies build i would guess your either in to gymnastics or martial arts. My people told me you recently arrived on the island so I will tell you what. The next island is a ways off and your going to need to acquire alot of supplies so if you perform for me I will foot the bill for your supplies to the next island to sweeten the deal ill even provide some fresh food to so...So what do you say." The lady asks as she holds out a hand. Snow thinks for a moment, but is easily won over by the promise of fresh food outside of fish its been hard to come by due to lack of excess funds. As Snow goes to shake the ladies hand she recoils upon touch as she feels just how cold Snow touch is. "Hon your cold as can be you've eaten a Devil fruit haven't you. Snow scratches his head unsure. "Honestly i have no idea ever since i ate at a buffet an island back ive been able to get really cold sometimes uncontrollably cold, I honestly thought I was cursed by an evil cooking pot, but a devil fruit would also explain the phenomenon." The troop leader wants to ask abut the "Cursed pot" but decides to leave the topic alone chalking it up to Snow being a bit dumb, but she can work with that. "Alright lad do you have any companions cause training will likely take a while so you should go inform them of the situation before we begin so no one is worried." Snow agrees and with that sets off to find Marlon...wherever he wondered off to.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:04 pm
Marlon in his wandering had found some stalls doing other types of strength tests, one of which he was locked in now, him and another man of muscle were in a arm wrestle where neither was giving an inch despite being red with effort and veins popped from strain.

Marlon couldn't remember what the prize for such was, but after a minute had passed, had gotten focused, after some more time, he and the other man, were gripping the table tight with their free hand, the man that had been watching for movement had nervously moved back for when either gave way and likely turned the table into a splinter bomb.  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:23 pm
Snow had wondered through the town looking for the wayward wrestler stopping by previous stalls that were offering tests of strength one of witch asked the participant to punch a machine with their full power well this one was broken so Snow assumed it was Marlon and kept going the way he was not noticing the foot print on the machine. upon seeing a poster depicting a contest for "Feets of strength" Snow assumed that was where Marlon would end up though upon arriving at the place of the event Snow was disappointed as before him was a pagent where judges were rating the musculature of peoples feet. Snow sighed and left continuing his search for Marlon whom he would find as he stood in the back of a crowd as Marlon as evenly matched in an epic arm wrestling match. Snow stood in the back of the crowd for safety.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:44 pm
Out of everything that could have happened, the other man giving a battle cry and pushing harder to try and force him down, was not expected, so he answered in turn, the result was thankfully without injury of the living, but the table unable to handle the hands gripping to it and arms pressing down on it, broke in two, leaving them in a stalemate due to neither winning, Marlon having so far been greeted by guys that s**t talked, wasn't expecting good sportsman conduct, "I've wrestled, fought and gone through a lot of stuff but there has not been one man that I couldn't beat", the guy helping him up practically declared in excitement, "What's your name", "Uhhh, Marlon", "GIVE IT UP FOR MARLON YA'LL, ONLY CONTESTANT TO MAKE THE TABLE SURRENDER", the muscular man said pointing a hand to Marlon who was looking around awkwardly since he had been more ready to fight the man he had just been arm wrestling, "This is a nice change of pace, If only Pappy could see me now", he thought doing his best smile.  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:52 pm
The crowd applauded the duo Snow joining in glad for once someone was not making fun of Marlon for once. once the clapping seemed to have died down Snow tried calling out to Marlon. "Marlon hey Marlon." The crowed decided to join in and began chanting "MARLON MARLON MARLON MARLON." on repeat. Snow just sighed and decided to jump up and climb up to a near by roof and began waving to get Marlons attention.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:28 am
Marlon swore he heard Snow for a moment, then the crowd was chanting, he wasn't sure how to handle it before getting a pat on the back, "Bask in it my friend, it is the cheers of fans, eager to celebrate, Revel with them", Marlon nodded slowly then more firmly before, "YEAH", he bellowed both fists up before spotting Snow, he began to wave in return, causing more cheering and confusing him, he was unsure how to react to having fans of him being strong.  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:33 am
Snow had mistaken Marlon waving back to him riling up the crowed to bask in the glory with a slight laugh Snow hops off the roof and lands accidentally on some dudes shoulders whom in turn begins crowd surfing Snow over to Marlon ending up with Snow face planting in to the ground near Marlon. Snow stood up and dusted himself off. "Marlon I think we might have been scouted by the circus." Snow ends it there with no farther elaboration  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:50 am
Marlon watched and would have caught his buddy but the guy was still holding his arm up to have folks cheer, so he could only watch as Snow hit the ground, at the info he replied, "The hell is a circus".  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:54 am
Snow not really surprised about Marlon not knowing about a circus already had an answer. "A circus is a group of people who perform with the intent of entertaining and making people happy and laugh. I figure it would be nice for once if we get people to cheer for us instead of somehow making the Marines angry at us." Snow said dusting himself off. "I already am recruited, but the ringleader told me to bring people back so here i am to get you."  
The call of Heisros (A work in progress)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games