Submit

Question
  Answer
View Results

GinoLeTV

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:58 pm
lazyduck123
whats the best way to get money/gold?
Buy low, sell high. But recently it has gotten harder, what with the recession the economy is going through. Finally, too! I thought it would be out of control forever.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:55 am
Hmm... I just put something on my watch list, but when i go check it, its not there o.o  

teljalis

gabrielalolita

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:45 pm
engineer-of-doom
If you have questions, I'll try to answer them...
U have such a beautiful avatar 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:18 am
Uh...hi, this is gonna sound really...n00b-ish, but...Why did i get invited here and why don't you answer the people who have already asked this question?  

iMuso

Invisible Gaian

Naki Wolfblood

Lupine Shade

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:43 am
muso_devil89
Why did i get invited here and why don't you answer the people who have already asked this question?

I'm gonna have a go at this one, if I may...

You (and pretty much everyone else) were invited because whoever invited you (most obviously a crew member) saw you out there and figured that you would be an appropriate addition to this Guild's ranks. Probably they thought you could contribute good stuff to it, probably they surmised you would like it here.

As for the second question, I'd say the reason is because engineer-of-doom has no actual answer to this particular "why did I get invited" question, since she had no special reason to invite specifically you. No crew of any Guild has a particular reason in mind when they invite someone to their Guild, or actually they think it's pretty obvious. "I liked you, so I invited you". Tah-dah.

In the occasions when engineer-of-doom does have a special reason to invite a specific someone, she does specify the reason when she invites you. How do I know? Because she invited me for a specific reason, and she did specify it in the invitation:

"[insert a friend of mine's name here] recommended you"

So yup, I know firsthand that if engineer-of-doom sees that something needs to be explained, she explains it. If she doesn't provide a reason, it's probably because she thinks that such reason goes without saying. I'm guessing here, though. However, I have no reason to think that engineer-of doom leaves questions unanswered because she is mean. Quite on the contrary. Please note the first post of this thread:

engineer-of-doom
If you have questions, I'll try to answer them...

Which makes it another reasonable theory that she tried to answer your question and she couldn't. Have you noticed the list of crews of this Guild? It's huge! And every and each of them have the power to invite people. Maybe you weren't even invited by her, but by other crew? Therefore she can't answer your question since she can't possibly know what such crew had in mind when he or she invited you, thus she left it unanswered.

Pretty much the same goes for, say...

"How do I earn (more) gold (faster)?"

The answer goes without saying and it's actually taught to you since your beginnings (even more nowadays with the tutorials and tours and all).

"Go out there and participate (more) all over the site (faster)!"

My reply was too long, perhaps?

I'm outta here.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:07 pm
*bows and stares in awe* Thank you for answering the questions XD  

iMuso

Invisible Gaian

FiraGummi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:40 pm
Um, kind of a stupid question, but how do people exactly get like 20,000G a day?! @_@ It's hard for me to even get 2000! xd Please and thank you. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:56 pm
I suppose mine is a stupid question, but i'm really curious how do i get those 3 leave plants whose name i can't remmember now. I didn't buy or catch them and first there appeared 1 in my inventory and now another.
Where did they come from?  

scorpiozinha

sai011

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:23 am
Have almost everyone join this guild.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:38 pm
menewme
Does anyone know what's in Enchanted Wooden Trunk or Golden Enchanted Wooden Trunk?
junk i got a grunny wallpaper that i cant get rid of  

jmebridgman

emu7

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:00 pm
how does one get all this thousands of gold anyway to buy stuff they like. like some things are 50 - 60k + gold. that is too much. i only have 200gold  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:56 pm
now i hv only 60  

emu7

adsli

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:08 pm
whats better, performance rod or strength rod?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:29 am
Hii im new to this so if someone could explain how this guild works that would be awesome  

HTAstar1015

Shadow Blalder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:46 pm
how do get more gaia cash  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items