Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
Geezer Craft Corner Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you crafty like a fox?
Yes! I'm a sharpshooter with my glue gun!
55%
 55%  [ 39 ]
Ehn, I occasionally have glued myself to the carpet.
44%
 44%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 70

Antiq

Wild Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:35 am
Lil-Jo
Antiq
Kaenai
    nice ponies! O.o

the most i can do it handmake greeting cards. if i can learn to draw better, i will do more styles, but right now, they're made of card stock and scrapbooking paper. sweatdrop

I do that too biggrin I'm addicted to beautiful paper. I belong to a circle of paper-crafters who meet regularly for "crops" and such. I like to make my own watercolour background papers sometimes , and I love collage. I have sold quite a few , and if I could get my finger out I could probably make some quite decent pocket money lol I will go find something and post it here.

Paper seems to be very popular in Japan. Every exchange student from Japan that we had brought us various types and colors of paper, some are quite amaizing.

Well ya , the home of origami and such. They do the most wonderful things with paper there!  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:30 am
A collage greeting card

User Image

Digital scrapbook layout/backgrounds. - I like designing paper on the comp.

User Image

User Image  

Antiq

Wild Bookworm

Mishkey

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:27 pm
These are a few of my latest projects. I still have to take pictures of the baby afghan and cross stiched quilt I finished. I'm currently working on a crochets afghan for my sister.

http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n71/keytee2/Crafts/?action=view¤t=1178594771.pbw  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:53 pm
I come up with stuff like this when I'm going through modding withdrawels... sweatdrop

mini
crammed  

freaxy
Crew

Antiq

Wild Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:39 am
fr34x0r
I come up with stuff like this when I'm going through modding withdrawels... sweatdrop

mini
crammed

Er.......what is that? biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:32 am
Antiq
fr34x0r

mini
crammed

they're computer case designs  

freaxy
Crew

Lil-Jo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:01 pm
fr34x0r
Antiq
fr34x0r

mini
crammed

Are you just designing or are you building any?  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:26 pm
Lil-Jo
fr34x0r
Antiq
fr34x0r

mini
crammed

Are you just designing or are you building any?

If I had the funding, I would be building them as well. it'd be awesome to get sponsored by ULTRA or some other cool hardware company. 3nodding

I could use me a riveting tool, a mouse sander, some sheet metal, and plexy glass.  

freaxy
Crew

SmallFlower

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:58 pm
I have always done lots of crafts, aside from actual drawing and painting which I do not consider crafting. (Art isnt crafting, but crafting can be art) I have done calligraphy since I was a little kid so Im fairly good at it. I can knit a little. I learned to embroider as a child too, as a family tradition. I make jewelry with beads and wire and sometimes string and a loom. I also make things with polymer clay. I love to make miniatures, miniature houses and furniture. Uhm, I have a LOT of scrapbooking stuff, but I havent done much lately. I've done a bit of woodworking, mostly in connection with the miniatures. The problem is I have a little teeny apartment and my 2nd baby on the way. Im going to have to come up with some solution to the space problem, though. I dont want to create I NEED to create!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:53 pm
My son's girlfriend is here visiting with my son, she knits and does a very good job of it. She made Jasmine a headband that was a huge hit with everyone that seen it. She made long black gloves with ribbon ties for my other daughter for graduation. I found a choker and fuzzy leg warmers that I am now having her make for my daughter also.  

Lil-Jo
Crew

freaxy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:17 pm
Work In Progress

someone oddly tried phishing it today, though. all taken care of furtunately  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:48 am
Umberella
Here is my crafty claim to fame on Gaia...
User Image
I made grunny slippers!

Those are adorable!! did you have a pattern or make that up yourself?  

a work of art

freaxy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:13 pm
again, it's probably not a 'craft' per say, but it's me being creative.
Website

I've been working on that the past week, and still working on a few things.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:53 am
I crochet afghans, which my hubby calls quartergans (Thinks he's funny). I on the other hand call them garage warmers as some of them have been so big.

They are usually simple granny squares, just huge. I don't do well at connecting them so I just make them BIG!.

I once did a ripple style afghan that covered my entire living room floor. I think if they made real metal yarn I could crochet a VW.

Sunobara

freaxy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:24 am
again, I'm not sure if you'd call it crafts, but I have my nearly finished gaia profile layout on here for your viewing pleasure.  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff