Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples
.::Temple of Turmoil::. ~Enter if you must.~ [Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nashawryn

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 5:36 am
Awaking suddenly, she rolls out of her bed and thuds to the floor. Shaking her head a little she gets up and puts her clothing and belt on. A small sigh escapes her lips and she slinks from the room into the hall, then off to the smithy. Stealth brings her there quietly, slipping in the door and shutting it without noise.

Rubbing her eyes for a few brief moments to get the sleep out of them before starting to work. She moves over to where the fire burned so brightly last night, and bathed her in it's heat. With a hum of satisfaction she sorts through some of the coals left over, then picks one still semi warm. Bringing it over to her bench she starts to compress it till it is but a thick drawing tool.

Pulling out a clean piece of paper, she starts drawing. Slowly as she works, a familiar weapon appears through her skillful hands. A scythe, weapon of the peasants more often then not, reputed to also be used by Death to take a victim to the underworld. A fleeting smile passes her lips as she finishes the sketch, for she is undecided about making it or not, only knowing she woke from a dream of it, and that sword she desired to make for her Master at one time.

Lifting her head at the reminder of her master, she bares her teeth, remembering that he spent the night with Riinsha. Her fingers tighten on the coal and the paper, almost cracking one, then wrinkling the other and almost tearing it. Jealousy surges through her at the facts she cannot change. There must be a way to get the other out of her path towards Hail, her Master...

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:43 pm
(( is there a particular reason nobody has posted in here in four days?))  

Nashawryn

Ghostly Dreamer

[Estelle]

Questionable Informer

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:30 pm
((Estelle has meant to read all the posts since she last posed, but has been lazy. She'll get to it tonight or tomorrow...or soon...))  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:04 pm
[Heh. I have not been posting for the while due to sickness. Three days I have been feeling dizzy and... Well..... Sickysick. ;.; Should be posting tomorrow hopefully!]  

Chansler

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:07 pm
((Because unless Riinsha runs away from Hail, she can't reply to Zarshiey. That, and my dad is visiting, I have to straighten out some things at school, and I have a trip next week.

^^;

Life sucks.))

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:06 am
((I'm just bored is all. Faekats is the only place I actually get to rp on gaia at. My other pets don't need RP, so hardly anyone who owns one of them RPs.))  

Nashawryn

Ghostly Dreamer

Nothing Yet

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:17 am
((Keep in mind, too, that FaeKats are not RP required in the slightest. 3nodding

Hm...*debates* ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:51 am
[Once today isn't so tattered up with business, I will post. XD]  

Chansler

[Estelle]

Questionable Informer

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:29 am
Morrissa had long since left the temple in a snap. The drama between the females was not in her taste at all. She much preferred it when females minded their own business. No matter how much they competed, Morrissa knew Hail would pick the one he wanted if it came down to it. Chances wewere, Morrissa would return later after the temple had cooled down.

((I'll post again sometime...with Del...I promise!))  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:53 pm
((Is it just me or has the temple died?))  

Nashawryn

Ghostly Dreamer

Chansler

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:09 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:07 pm
((Yes, my trip came at a REALLY bad time for the RP here. But thassok, ya'll love me anyway!))

Blinking slowly, she sat up from the warm, plush bed she'd spent the night in...and realized that her beloved god was missing from the room. That was not good. Especially with that little slut still roaming around.

Smiling to herself, she stretched. After last night, and what Hail had finally asked of her, the maedra was no threat. But still. The harpy was still a distraction.

Hearing the roar from out in the temple, she shook her head. No need to yell, when a good explosion usually quieted the populace down.

"Angelique...lady to the God of Destruction..." She shook her head in what could only be awe. She had a dark heart, but every one of her race deep inside longed for the honor she had been bestowed with.

And she adored him. Indeed, quite more than she had planned.

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

Nashawryn

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:59 pm
Zarsheiy stoped her sketching as she heard Hail yell to all that Rinn was his queen, his angelique. She sighs, bends forward and snarls to herself, tail lashing behind her. What had gone so wrong? How had this come about so quickly? She hadn't even had time to persue him and now what little heart she had lay broken at his words. No matter. She would do her duty and continue on. Perhaps some day she would work up the courage to leave Him and find another Master to serve and worship. Packing her bags wouldn't take very long, after she'd had much experiance in quick packing on her trip here to find Him.

(stupid quote thing >_<)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:00 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Chansler

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:04 pm
Noticing her rival's packed bags, she couldn't help but give a small, tight smile. There was one she wouldn't miss, though it might be a bit boring around here with nothing to blow up but rocks.

She stepped up close to her lord, smiling up at him fully. "You aren't going to let her leave, are you my lord? Surely that's a betrayal!" her tone was a bit on the edgy side, the tang was evident for anyone who knew what to listen for.

As she spoke she inched closer. She may have become his queen, but she was still fiercely protective of that kind of attention.

◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff