Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Your username! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sense of Nostalgia

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:36 pm
I have wrestled with death. It is the most unexciting contest you can imagine. It takes place in an impalpable grayness, with nothing underfoot, with nothing around, without spectators, without clamor, without glory.

Well Originally I was Emotions In the Wind. I used it on all sites.
Then I became Fey The Lost Seme, to be pairing with my boyfriend.
Then I changed it to The Harlequin Fey, to match my best friend.
Then I discovered centaurs, and Became, The Centaur Poet, Because that's what I Love. :3

Without the great desire of victory, without the great fear of defeat. -Joseph Conrad

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:27 pm
My username is lAgent_Toful first off Agent Tofu was taken so I added a few things to it. Agent Tofu is my nickname some of my friends call me because I'm a vegetaran and they think I'm weird!

lAgent_Toful

le chevalier etoile

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:39 am
My username actually comes from a prank done by somethingawful.com against a man from a church who kept talking about how homosexuality is a sin. In the prank, the owner of the site pretends to be a young boy from a Christian background who wants to make a website to "convert" gay people.

"Scotty (Lowtax) - that is a very good idea. I will use pink and green colors? do you think they will like that? and large text too that blinks and slides back and forth? It needs to be festive I supose because "they" like that sort of thing. that is a good idea. what about music? should I add music on the page like Blue Oyster Cult midis or something "they" listen to? something that makes them think theyre in a gay disco club of deceit?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:34 pm
First username (Ginny Brianne Weasley)- I was obsessed with Harry Potter and Ginny was my favourite character. I just added my middle name as hers.
Second username (Merideth Simmons)- Main character from my favourite story that I'm writing. She's a pirate who eventually gets married and has the last name Simmons (I'm only on chapter 4 so far so not much has happened).
Current username (Zhira Enuey)- Zhira is the name of the main character of one of the stories that I'm writing that takes place in the Crusades. Enuey is the last name of a different character in a different story.

Most of the time my usernames are based on my stories. I do have mules that are based on animes and the elvish language, Sindarin, though.  

Lyrasence

Sparkly Raider

Kuro Kitsune Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:33 pm
[Kuro Kitsune Ninja] My username are in japanese, but I'll just explain what they mean. ----->Kuro = Black, Kitsune = Fox, Ninja = Ninja.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:25 am
Luna Lumine = moonlight

It's Latin.

DeleteThisInactiveAccount

Imitation Stradivarius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:21 am
Imitation stradivarius is what is written on a piece of paper o the inside of my cello. Sh is a very sexy cello and I named her Gweniviere. Heehee...I wrote a love poem about her. redface  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:37 am
I wanted something sort of retro & funky that had to do with music. This popped into my head and I couldn't think of anything better.

I use it for other sites too, it just stuck with me. :]  

Radiozine

Oosamiij

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:29 am
My first username for this site was Munky13. My brother was on the site before me and he helped me with it. Munky was for monkey one of my nicknames my brother and his friends gave him, 13 was how old I was. Wow, I was 13 when I joined and now I'm 19!

Then I grew bored of that and went as HELLOsammie, HELLO was for one of my sisters and her usernames and then sammie is pretty much my name.

Now we have Son Lune it's french and there is a little more words to it, but it means his moon in french. Because my boyfriend is my sun and I am his moon.

Then I have Zia Ai (my first child's name) and Petites Lune (little moon). Which use to be HELLOsammie2 and Purple Pink Bunnie. I also had a username +[add sugar]+ and Marblo Light. I had a lot of usernames.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:44 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This username was based off a character in a short story that I was writing three years ago. I haven't touched that story since. It was originally supposed to be spelled Dragaene, but my best friend who set up this account spelled it Dragaine, and I liked that much better.

I don't have a favorite username, but I love single word usernames.
Unsafe Sex is probably one of the more original onces I've seen.

My mule's name is Gadraxine, which is this account's name just scrambled around with an x thrown in.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Dragaine

6,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:34 pm
My fave move for Gyarados in Pokemon Silver and the year of my birth.
Alternatively a more funny story that I can't tell here.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:29 am
There are actually two humorous stories behind both parts of my name. The Panda part comes from my uncle's thanksgiving party 4 years ago. My real name is Quinn, and he was giving out paper cups for everyone and writing their names on it to avoid mix up. On mine he wrote "Quin-A-Ling-A-Ling the Panda." I thought it was funny, so I used the Panda part. The Sparky part comes from last April. I was out for a walk at night because I was bored, and I passed these 3 12-ish year old girls. I waved at them and murmured a greeting. Before I could go on my merry way, one of them asked me what my name was. Thinking this a bit random and bizarre, I came up with the most ridiculous and odd name I could. Sparky was the first to come to mind. Those pre-teen girls half screamed, half laughed, and ran away calling me a *****. Thus, Sparky, and eventually Sparky the Panda, was born.  

Sparky the Panda

liebe und herz-schmerz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:51 pm
My name's in German, because I'm getting way better at it now. I love that language. The words also have some meaning. My name litterally translates out to "Love and Heart-Ache". That pretty much sums up how I've felt lately +.+
In love but damn it hurts.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:32 pm
Isaac was mainly for a roleplay that didn't work out too much. It's also biblical and I like the biblical names.

EDIT: I did see the most epic name ever only the person changed it.

God_Emperor_Fluffzors_III  

Isaac488

MissDemeter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:52 pm
Well, my username MissDemeter obviously comes from the greek goddess Demeter. About three-four years ago, I was OBSESSED with greek and roman mythology. (Same thing, really) And one character that really spoke to me was Demeter. I don't know what it is, I just love her. So I'm MissDemeter. And I use it for pretty much all websites I go on.

It does sort of reflect me. I love to garden, and I want to be a mom someday. Not necessarily to give birth, but just to be a mother. (I'm pansexual, so I don't know whether I'd be able to conceive with my future partner.) Plus the fact that I still have a love of mythology. I've always been fascinated by history and religion too.  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff