Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!
What video/computer game are you currently playing? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have an all time favorite game?
  Yes! (Post what it is!)
  No, I don't play games.
  No, there are too many to decide from!
View Results

Lilith Le Midge

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:00 pm
Femmy
My all time fav game is: Kingdom Hearts just love all the squaresoft/enix games and am adicted to disney redface

i'm playing Final Fantasy VII at the moment, just waiting for Kngdom hearts II to come out here in Holland.

I know it's lame, but the Kingdom Hearts series are my favorite games ever as well.

Anyway, I'm replaying San Andreas on my PS2, and playing old Diablo and The Sims 2 on my PC... waiting until I get the proper opportunity to get a new game.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:00 am
ragnarok all the way!  

Bippythemonkey

CrazyMorbidity

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:53 pm
Alltime favorite? Getting to be Kingdom Hearts, but right now it's KotOR. But Kingdom Hearts will beat it. Why? Square-Enix, Final Fantasy characters, Disney characters and worlds, adorable Heartless (admit it the Mushrooms and Shadows are KAWAII!!! . . . well, I think they are).

Yea . . . unfortunately, i only JUST got into it (I've wanted to play the ame since I heard of it, but I haven't really had an opportunity to play it till now)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:57 pm
CrazyMorbidity
Alltime favorite? Getting to be Kingdom Hearts, but right now it's KotOR. But Kingdom Hearts will beat it. Why? Square-Enix, Final Fantasy characters, Disney characters and worlds, adorable Heartless (admit it the Mushrooms and Shadows are KAWAII!!! . . . well, I think they are).

Yea . . . unfortunately, i only JUST got into it (I've wanted to play the ame since I heard of it, but I haven't really had an opportunity to play it till now)

Aww, you poor thing. However, it's never too late to become a Kingdom Hearts fan. Never. Thankfully, I was graced with the opportunity to play the first Kingdom Hearts when in first came out thanks to my brother and his Christmas gift to me ^.^

Anyyyywho, now I'm playing Shadow of the Colossus, and this will become one of my favorite games ever. I love it!  

Lilith Le Midge

[!.Remix.!]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:29 pm
im not playin any computer game cuz i have a LIFE.. the only game i ever play is tony hawks pro skater and all that, madden, and a lil bit of nba street, but i barely play at all. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:21 pm
i am playing resident evil 4  

iLord Vader

_Kitty_cats_Rule_

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:52 pm
ihave to say i like this super smash bros thing
http://www.newgrounds.com go to super smash flash  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:22 pm
Heh, too much to count! Currently I'm playing FF VII for PC (Since all the Adevnt Children stuff, I decided to play it...) but also I enjoy playing Lugaru (Mindless a** kicking can be fun once in a while), Doom II through Doomsday engine (Very nice 3D engine for Doom, Heretic and Hexen) and FreeCiv, Battle for Wesnoth or Globulation 2 (All strategy games)  

Arthurion

Daylight Atheist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:25 pm
Heroes of Might and Magic 5 all the way. Great game.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:32 am
I'm a Geek and I'm PROUD! I wear a shirt that says GEEK SQAUD and I'm PROUD! Glad I got that off my chest. My favorite Computer game would be Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind. I also like Doom3, any Star Wars games and other stuff too.  

kuja_dude

Foxett

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:38 pm
Resently, I've played Darkages(A online role-playing game) and Dungeon Seige(one and two/2 with expansion) I Manly like playing any kind of video game on my free time.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:46 am
Currently, I've got four games I play, depending on what I'm in the mood for: Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Hitman: Blood Money, City of Villains/Heroes or Oblivion smile  

Hellwolve

ShyGuy2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:43 am
I recently forced myself to finish Oblivion for the PC, and I'm still working on Fallout Tactis: Brotherhood of Steel. My bro just got this new game for the Xbox 360 called Enchanted Arms though, and it's pretty fun.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:47 am
gonk I don't get to play that many video/computer games. scream

Currently playing: Final Fantasy X (fourth start! Stupid siblings kept deleting/screwing around with my game file).

Favourite PS2 game: Kingdom Hearts series! heart ____ heart (I'm yet to get my hands on Kingdom Hearts II. TT____TT)

Favourite GBA games: Golden Sun, Golden Sun: The Lost Age, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, Pokemon series.

Favourite comptuer game: The Sims series! xD It's so fun manipulating people!

..Ue-chan..

..Ue-chan..

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:52 am
CrazyMorbidity

crying I only got Kingdom Hearts last year in December. Funnily enough, I started playing Chain of Memories before I had actually 'discovered' Kingdom Hearts. xD;; scream And KHII will finally be released on the 29th of this month over here in small New Zealand. And I probably won't be able to get it until much, much later.

xD!! Yes, the Shadow Heartless are so adorable!!! x3 I lub them!!

8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games